JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Everything

Author Topic: The Forbidden Dance Ch.21 (WMatsui) 03/23/2017  (Read 56117 times)

Offline X_1

Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.17 10/26/2015 Update!
« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2015, 08:26:31 AM »
Pls don't let rena die!!  :cry:
Pls update soon  :bow: :bow:
N let it be a happy ending  :cathappy:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:33:54 AM by X_1 »

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2015, 05:05:40 AM »
Authorchi when will u update?, I'm waiting for this amazing fic...
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2015, 08:58:35 PM »
yes please... complete this story for us...

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2015, 06:10:31 PM »
Please update it. I miss your fic very much
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2015, 07:31:53 PM »
yes please... complete this story for us...

:pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2015, 01:55:47 PM »
i finally caught up  :cry: :cry: :cry:
mou~ please don't let Rena die TAT
Rena!!!

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2015, 11:12:16 AM »
to my dearest readers, please accept my sincerest apologies for skipping two months of update. i know i already ran out of excuses. hontou ni gomenasai  :bow:
i'm thinking if my wmatsui fanfic will end after 3-4 chapters. it already took me a year and i guess i should move on to my next pairing soon  :sweatdrop:

Ruka Kikuchi, vickystar, niineechan, sastio13, ChrunchyCream, key17, foxlichika, buciq,  ttwm123, purnamazaki,  X_1, shinigamielf, sasshirie, DKA48, yurin23mayuki
- thank you for your reactions and for posting comments on my previous chapter, you guys are the reason why i keep on coming back even if it takes long :twothumbs

kristelc, guygenius48, NogamiRumi, huffhuff, nicole28549, calista_castro, Yuki-san, soshifx, Siren, Saint0angel, kahem, Tiptip, DC2805
- thank you for liking my previous chapter and for the continuous support on my fanfic :heart::heart::heart:

and to all of my silent readers out there, thank you very much! i promise to finish my wmatsui story no matter what :thumbsup
so before we proceed to the next chapter, i wanted to greet you guys belated merry christmas! and advanced happy new year as well! :theking

The Forbidden Dance
Chapter 18

I hear nothing but the deafening mixed sound of sirens from the ambulance and police vehicles. My vision's going blurred, seeing only lights of red and blue around. Rena-chan's pale hands felt so cold against mine as I securely held them, she's unconsciously lying down inside the ambulance. My senses were breaking down and my mind was going blank as we rushed her to the nearest hospital.

Everything felt like a very long, unwanted nightmare. I cannot believe that life and death situation could happen to two of my most important persons consecutively. I couldn't say that this was the same familiar fear I felt from my mother's incident. The fear of losing someone will always be a scary, new feeling. It is the feeling I will never get used to.

The medical team took her as we arrived the hospital and she was delivered to the emergency room immediately. I ran along her side, still not letting go of her hand. But upon reaching a door with an ER sign, the people in white clothes didn't let me pass through. I was forced to release
her hand even if I don't want to let go.

I was left alone standing behind that door motionless, feeling helpless. I knew there's nothing more I can do, but to wait and pray that she'll be fine. I look at my hands, then at my clothes... and saw Rena-chan's blood all over me. The scene happened earlier started to replay inside my mind.

"Jurina-chan!" Churi's voice suddenly broke in. "Thank goodness, you're alright!"

It was a good thing that Churi distracted my thoughts. Her worried eyes scanned me from head to foot, checking if I'm still in one piece. I'm sure that Airin called her over that's why she's here. Oh, speaking of Airin, I almost forgot that she's also with us the whole time.

"Airin..." Churi turned to her.

I noticed that Airin was standing quite a distance away from us. Her eyes are red and her lips are pale. She looks horrible, just like me. Churi only stared at her for a moment, she looked a bit hesitant to come near her. But then she still took a step forward and ran to Airin. I watched how Airin broke down into her tears as Churi holds her in a tight embrace.

"I-I... failed to protect her..." Airin said between her cries.

I didn't heard Churi speak anything, but she didn't let go of Airin either. She stayed on that position for few more minutes, comforting and consoling Airin. She later leads her to sit down, and I join them while patiently waiting for Rena-chan's status of condition.

When Airin calmed down, she started to explain everything that she knows. She admitted that she and Rena-chan still has communication those times she was missing. It all started when Rena-chan asked for her help to save me before she left us in Sapporo. It's clear to me now how Airin was able to follow me in my mother's kidnapping incident. Airin made a promise to her not to tell anyone and explained that she only did that to protect Rena-chan. She apologized for hiding these things from us and I see only good intentions from her. I'm not forgetting how she saved me twice. I knew she didn't mean to hurt us, but still I cannot simply just hide my disappointment.

Churi, on the other hand, remained calm and silent. She doesn't looked surprised at all, and that puzzled me a little. I honestly don't know what's going on between these two, but I feel how they are both hurting.

Airin added that she was about to tell me earlier that's why she went to the mansion, but I didn't stop and listen to her. I cannot blame Airin or anyone else for my own mistake. It's too late for that, and it won't even change a thing. All I wanted now is to have Rena-chan back and alive.

"Jurina?" Someone called my name. I looked up and saw a familiar person in white medical uniform standing before me.

"M-Mayu.....?" I was lost for words for the first seconds, then I immediately stood up crying to her like a child. "Mayu-chan!!!"

"Jurina... What happened?" She hugged me close, rubbing my back. "I saw Rena-chan inside the operating room."

"R-Rena-chan...." I repeated the name. "Please save her!!! I'm begging you..."

Mayu-chan looked at me and wiped off my tears. "I'm sorry, I'm only an intern student of this hospital. But the doctors are doing the best that they can. Rena-chan will going to be fine."

"I-It's all my fault, Mayu-chan. It should be me inside that room fighting for life... not her!"

"Look, Jurina. I may not know what happened, but I am sure no one wanted this. Please don't blame yourself." Mayu-chan softly said to me. "Believe me, I know exactly how you feel."

Then the ER door finally opened, a doctor came out calling for Rena-chan's family. I immediately went to him and my friends followed.

"The patient is stable now, we successfully extracted the bullet from her body. But she lost too
much blood, that is why she will need blood transfer as soon as possible." The doctor explained. "Most compatible blood donors are the patient's family. When the donor is readily available, then we'll have everything prepared immediately for her blood transfer procedure."

After done speaking, the doctor left us. Mayu-chan then suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way towards another room.

"Come with me, Jurina! You're her sister, you can save her." Mayu-chan hurried.

She leads me to where staff checks blood compatibility among patients and donors. But I paused and slowly released myself from her. Airin and Churi ran after us, we only glanced at one another. We knew that Mayu-chan has still no idea that I wasn't really related to Rena-chan.

"Mayu-chan, wait!" I stopped her. "The truth is... Rena-chan and I... aren't sisters."

She only stares back at me confused.

"But... I think I know the person who can help her." I immediately added.

-

Grandfather later arrived in the hospital. He actually came earlier to the incident place with Endou-san when he heard what happened, but he has to make some arrangements with the police authority to keep this private and out from media. Endou-san didn't follow him here, he went back to the mansion to watch over my mother. I'm not sure if Okaasan was already informed. She'll still weak, I don't want her to worry about me.

Grandfather has all the right to get mad at me for my foolish actions and recklessness. But he didn't scold me, instead he hugged me like he almost lost a loved one. He asked how's Rena-chan with concern in his eyes, and I explained to him her current condition. I requested him to call over the only person who can save her.

It's already morning and I haven't taken any sleep yet, though I did change my clothes. Airin and Churi both went home because I asked them to. I know they're already tired, they have to take a rest. Grandfather also has to leave the hospital to fulfill my request. I told him I wanted to stay with Rena-chan until I'm sure she's safe, and he understands.

Just after few more hours, Grandfather has finally came back. He's now with the person Rena-chan needs in order to survive. Her mother, Matsui Naoko.

She and I have made an eye contact, then she eventually faced away and went straight to the room where Rena-chan is. My hatred on the woman is visibly there, how can I forget the horrible things she has done to us? She almost killed my mother and I don't think I can able to forgive her.

But life's ironic, the woman I don't want to see the most is the only person I needed to be here. In my eyes, she's a killer, but now she's here to save someone's life.

The only thing I worry is that she and Rena-chan might not be in good terms. She may be her mother but based from what I heard, she never showed any love or care for her daughter. And if that's the case, I'm willing to swallow my pride whole. If I have to beg and kneel before this person I hated the most, I would, just to have her save Rena-chan's life.

Surprisingly, Grandfather told me she just accepted to be the donor without any conditions made. She's Rena-chan's mother after all, despite of her nature. I'm starting to believe that all mothers care the same, but maybe just in different ways.

Matsui Naoko quietly enters the room and lies on the other bed next to Rena-chan's. The blood transfer procedure has started. I stayed outside the room with Grandfather and watched them from the glass window.

When the doctor came out, he told us the result of the procedure done.

"The patient is now out from danger. The blood transfer is successful. She's lucky to have her mother here so soon. Their blood compatibility is unremarkable." He said with a smile.

"Thank you, Sensei." Grandfather thanked him and walked him to discuss more of Rena-chan's medical details.

Matsui Naoko came out next from the room and met my eyes again. I wanted to thank her for saving Rena-chan, but nothing came out from my mouth.

"Rena hated you as much as I did." She spoke to me. "But the tables turned unexpectedly and she has changed. The first time I saw you two together was also the first time I saw her truly happy. I may have lost everything now, but I will still give all what's left of me to not lose her. You're important to my daughter, Jurina-san."

And then she continue to walk away passing me by. She was accompanied by Grandfather's men as she leaves the hospital.

-

Rena-chan was brought back to her private room and I'm sitting next to her bed, not leaving her side. Her face remains lovely as I watched her peaceful sleep. I can finally smile again feeling relieved that she's already fine.

"Here." A hand suddenly appeared with melon bread extended to me.

I looked up and it's Mayu-chan again.

"I know you haven't eaten anything yet since last night. Now that Rena-chan's finally okay, I don't think she'll be happy if she knew you're not taking care of your own health."

"I'm sorry... and thank you for the food." I took the bread and started eating.

Mayu-chan is still Mayu-chan. Since our childhood, she's always looked after me. She's like my second mother, my big sister, my bestfriend and... well yes... she was also my lover once.

"Jurina..."

"Hmm?"

"When you said, you're not sisters, what do you mean?" She asked me looking at Rena-chan.

I forgot I still owe Mayu-chan some explanations. The last time we spoke to each other was back in Sapporo. Too many things had happened since then that I haven't told her yet.

"Looong story for you to catch up." I giggled.

"When it comes to you, Jurina, long stories don't exist. I always listen even if it takes the next morning." She softly laughed.

"You sure you're not busy, Miss soon-to-be-a-doctor?" I teased her a little just like I used to before.

"Well, that was one of the little changes. But I still have an hour break to spend. So make sure you cut your long story short." She gave me a wink.

So then, I started to explain her everything that had happened. I watched her mixed reactions as she listened to my story. She didn't utter any word until I finished what I had to say. But even if she doesn't speak for it, I can clearly see regret in her eyes. I know that if she was given a chance, she would have been there for me.

"She saved your life." Mayu-chan concluded. "Then you must be really important to her."

"Mayu-chan..."

"Hmm?"

"That night before she passed out..." I paused shortly. "She kissed me... on my lips."

Mayu-chan gave me a questioning look.

"Well, what do you think that means?" I asked her.

"Is there a meaning that you are hoping for?" She asked back.

"I-I don't know... I..." I didn't continue speaking.

"Why do I get the feeling that you're holding yourself back?" Mayu-chan said.

"Jurina, there's something I also wanted to tell you about." Then she took a deep sigh. "Do you remember the patient I talked about before? That girl who gave me the reason to become a doctor?"

I nodded. "What happened to her?

"Her parents took her abroad for her heart surgery. And before she left, she gave me a goodbye kiss." She reminisced. "So just like you, I was also left confused and unanswered."

"Do you... love her?" I asked suddenly.

Ah, stupid question! Now, she'll know that I'm thinking of the same in my own situation.

"Would you believe me if I say I never knew that I do?" She softly laughed. "She was just a patient at first, who eventually became a good friend of mine. And then I lost her. I didn't expect that she could mean more to me, because I knew I already had you, Jurina."

Mayu-chan sincerely said those words looking straight to my eyes.

"Then you broke up with me and realization hits hard. It's too late for me now, I have nothing else left but this dream to become a doctor and save lives."

"How is she now?" I asked.

"I don't know, I never heard from her since she left. She said she'll come back, and I'm holding on to her words. Eventhough her chances of surviving the surgery approaches zero possibility."

Mayu-chan faced down, I can hear sadness from the tone of her voice.

"And I'm probably stuck from here, I don't even know if the person I'm waiting for is still alive. But you, Jurina..." She held my hands looking at me again with those gentle eyes. "You still have that chance to be happy. You just have to search your true feelings."

Mayu-chan peeked at her watch and stood up from her seat. "Guess, my time's up."

She was about to leave the room when I tried to catch up with her. "Mayu-chan!"

She turned around and I walked towards her. I put my arms around her, then whispered, "I love you."

"I do, too." She whispered back. "And no matter what happens, we'll always be each other's first love. No one can take that away from us."

We break the hug and smiled at each other.

"You'll be a great doctor someday." I told her.

"I will be." She confidently answered. Then, she took a glance of Rena-chan. "Be happy, Jurina."

-

Mayu-chan left the room and I returned to Rena-chan's side.

"Rena-chan..." I softly brushed her cheek with my thumb. "I'm waiting for you to wake up."

I slowly reached for her and gently kissed her on her forehead. "I missed you. Please come back to me."

I pulled away, closed my eyes and buried my face near the edge of her bed. I tried to suppress my tears from coming out. Then just a moment later, I felt a gentle hand touching my head.

"Jurina-san..." A weak voice called my name.

I put my head up and saw Rena-chan looking back at me. I can't believe my eyes, she's finally awake. My tears started to fall down as I can't hold them back anymore. I felt my heart so alive again and it's pounding so hard that my chest almost hurts. She then gave me a smile and softly said...

"I missed you, too."

つづく

i had a little debate with myself on how to finish this chapter :?
then i realized i can still include the original ending to ch 19 XD
and oh... maybe i already gave a hint of who my next pairing will be :deco:

thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:43:24 AM by ainivel »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.18 12/28/2015 Update!
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2015, 04:00:08 PM »
:D :D :D

Okaeri~ X3

:heart: :deco:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
Its gentle with my heart:") love it love it so much🙌🙌🙌
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2015, 08:31:01 PM »
aaaaahh finally you're back  :on gay: :on gay:

hmmm... the reasons why mayu decided to break up is Yuki (?)  :dunno:

well, after talk with Mayu, maybe jurina finally realized that she's no longer have a feeling for Mayu (based on she's okay with it) :smoke: :smoke:
cant wait the WMatsui moment after rena wake up  :shy1: :shy1:

otsukareeee~
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2015, 02:02:49 AM »
author-saaaan!!! i miss youu!!
thanks for updating!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2015, 03:43:51 AM »
waah I'm happy TAT  :heart: :heart: :heart:
I will wait until the end :)
and will surely be waiting for your next pairing soon :D
ganbatte ne~

I wonder if Mayu's patient is Yukirin :P  hehe

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2015, 10:45:58 PM »
Yatttaaaaaaaa...rena awakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~

:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

:on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

:glasses: :kneelbow: :on drink: :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2015, 01:23:39 AM »
:mon angel: :mon heh: :mon hi: :mon dunno: :mon fyeah:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2015, 12:50:22 PM »
*dancing happly*
They missed each other and love each other
THEN CONFESS ALREADY XD
I smell Yuki as Mayu's pair or so????

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2015, 06:01:15 AM »
:on woohoo:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #156 on: January 01, 2016, 06:39:20 PM »
 :? why she didn't died ?? *smirk evilly* i bet all the readers want to murder you muwahahaha

but why my name isn't in your list did you forget me  :cry:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2016, 04:45:18 AM »
I cant wait for the next chapter

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2016, 03:45:42 PM »
Where's ch 19 ????!!!???

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2016, 02:45:42 PM »
I sense Yuki here xD
I'm waiting for both pairing lovely time Lol
Andi'm really happy that Rena not dying here
Update soon~~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Everything