JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - shine more

Author Topic: Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures [AGAINST THE ODDS] 08.27  (Read 13561 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures [AGAINST THE ODDS] 08.27
« on: August 19, 2007, 05:04:53 AM »
Welcome to the Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures thread.  :D

This started off as a random idea near the end of my "memoir" fic (which isn't NEARLY as serious as the title makes it sound), and, well, here it is. (Yes, I AM still working on the "memoir" sequel)

Basically, this is a loosely tied together series of one-shots. There's only one overall plotline (formerly the one shot I had planned called The Contest) and the rest is just random crap. This first part is just the intro to the entire storyline.

Oh and I came up with half this dialogue while I was a little bit drunk, so that might explain some of it.  XD

Without further ado~~~!

------------------------

NAKAZAWA'S CAFETERIA ADVENTURES

HIERARCHY

Nakazawa Yuko leaned back in her chair and sipped her coffee. 'It's good to be the queen,' she thought to herself, surveying the UFA cafeteria. Her eyes wandered over to the table of Oranges or whatever those damn kids were called. They were giggling and half-rehearsing some song.

"HEY!" She shouted. The kids froze. After an uncomfortable moment, their tiny captain turned to face the almighty Nakazawa.

"Y-yes, Nakazawa-san?" she asked.

"Fetch me a bagel," Yuko snapped, turning back to her paper. Damn Yoshizawa, getting her addicted to that tasty breakfast treat.

"Uh, but, Nakazawa-san," Tsugunaga Momoko piped up. "We were about to leave so we wouldn't be late for rehearsal and - "

"Excuse me?" Yuko replied quietly. "Do you know who I am, peasant? I'm Nakazawa fucking Yuko. I AM rehearsals. Now get me a Goddamn bagel before I get your scrawny ass fired!" Momoko scrambled out of her chair and into line to fetch the requested item. Yuko smiled sweetly at the other girls and returned to her paper, calmly taking another sip of her coffee.

A loud laugh burst through the cafeteria. Yuko turned and glared at the tiny table in the far corner. Who the hell were those people and how dare they invade her domain?

Nakazawa stood up and slowly walked over to the table. As she neared it, she realized that the mysterious girls were some of those random backup dancers from the concerts. The ones with the uniform ugly haircuts and glasses.

"What are you serfs doing?" Yuko asked quietly. THE Possible jumped and stared at the Hello! Project leader.

"We're, um, just building a castle with these candy legos..." one of them offered up weakly, holding out one of the offending items.

"Oh, I see," Nakazawa replied, nodding sagely. THE Possible smiled at one another. Nakazawa wasn't as bad as everyone said, they thought to themselves just as said senpai slammed her coffee cup down, crushing the tiny candy building.

"Yuuchan, what are you doing?" Yaguchi Mari asked, looking from THE forlorn Possible staring at the pile of candy dust to the panicked Momoko screaming at a cafeteria worker about having him fired if that bagel didn't appear in her hand in the next five seconds.

"Ah, the court jester arrives," Yuko replied, walking back to her table. Yaguchi followed her.

"Uh, right. Anyway, Yuuchan, Fujimoto Miki's just been kicked out of Morning Musume."

"So?" Yuko replied, snatching the bagel from Momoko's shaking grasp and dismissing the girl with a wave of her hand.

"So... She did it kind of on purpose.... and I thought you might want to know?"

"The queen does not concern herself with trivial matters among the courtesans."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Yaguchi demanded.

"Oh, thank GOD!" Ishikawa Rika exclaimed, slumping down next to the Hello! Pro leader. "I'm dying for some caffeine. They're all out of coffee, so I'm stealing yours. You can yell at me for it later." Yuko raised an amused eyebrow as Rika proceeded to take a big swig from the mug.

"Tasty?" Yuko asked with a slowly spreading grin. Rika's eyes widened and her face began to redden.

"What the HELL!? Does that even have coffee IN it!?" Rika sputtered, running away from the table to get some water. Yaguchi leaned over a sniffed the offending cup. She made a retching noise and recoiled.

"Yuuchan! That's pure liquor!"

"No, there's a half a shot of espresso," Yuko replied calmly, taking the cup back.

"What the hell WAS that!?" Rika demanded, walking back over to the table.

"Morning Coffee," Yuko explained, taking another sip.

Mari led the still-sputtering Ishikawa out of the cafeteria in search of actual coffee. Those Oranges had left, presumably for that rehearsal they were mouthing off about. THE Serfs were still sadly looking at the dusty remains of their castle. Goto Maki was staring in the mirror by the door and adjusting her boobs. Yoshizawa Hitomi came up behind her friend and offered helpful suggestions, only to be rewarded with a smack upside the head.

Nakazawa Yuko leaned back in her chair and sipped her coffee. 'It's good to be the queen,' she thought to herself, surveying the cafeteria.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:42:30 AM by almond »

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
Re: Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 05:18:00 AM »
"Yuuchan! That's pure liquor!"

"No, there's a half a shot of espresso," Yuko replied calmly, taking the cup back.

...Goto Maki was staring in the mirror by the door and adjusting her boobs. Yoshizawa Hitomi came up behind her friend and offered helpful suggestions, only to be rewarded with a smack upside the head.

Nakazawa Yuko leaned back in her chair and sipped her coffee. 'It's good to be the queen,' she thought to herself, surveying the cafeteria.

:rofl:

Ow.. face cramps.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 05:35:20 AM »
Nice one, almond. :rofl:

I'm not one who usually reads fanfics, but when I saw the title, I had to check it out.
Come up with more of these or something in the same vein with Yuko-sama, and I just might check it out. ;)
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 05:36:15 AM »
Yuuchan is the centre of the universe. :shocked: Kinda sadistic in this.lol Of course she doesn't know the names of the kids. :roll:
Yossie was being helpful to Gocchin. :yep: Maybe she was being a blockhead and thinking more like a guy with her suggestions?

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 09:24:44 AM »
Charmy's Morning Coffee!!!  :barf:

:wahaha:

Offline Novaforever

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen of HALCALI
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 02:26:22 PM »
Oh that was wonderful!  I especially liked how she refered to everyone as serfs or peasants, probably as a result of her 'morning coffee'. 

If I was Yuko I would do the same thing.  It's not like she has much else to do at this point... *sadness*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 05:33:07 AM »
Alls I gots to say is...FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 07:35:34 AM »
Nice story XD

LOL ~

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 02:36:56 PM »

Yes, yes, we really need to know what's going on at the cafeteria. I wonder if the memoir sequel will involve lots of scene the cafe...  XD

the only thing i can't stand with Yuko is her phrase 'It's good to be the queen.'

I was like, what the hell Yuko, drink too much of espresso?  :lol:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 11:36:23 PM »

Ow.. face cramps.

:cool1:

Nice one, almond. :rofl:

I'm not one who usually reads fanfics, but when I saw the title, I had to check it out.
Come up with more of these or something in the same vein with Yuko-sama, and I just might check it out. ;)

Wow, thanks a lot!   :luvluv2:

Yuuchan is the centre of the universe. :shocked: Kinda sadistic in this.lol Of course she doesn't know the names of the kids. :roll:
Yossie was being helpful to Gocchin. :yep: Maybe she was being a blockhead and thinking more like a guy with her suggestions?
Yeah, Yuko is kinda sadistic to THE Possibu. Honestly? Came up with that after drinking, so... XD

Oh and Yossi and Goto's conversation starts the next part, so...  :D

Charmy's Morning Coffee!!!  :barf:

:wahaha:

MORNING COFFEE nomou yo futari deeeee  :whistle:

Oh that was wonderful!  I especially liked how she refered to everyone as serfs or peasants, probably as a result of her 'morning coffee'. 

Nah, I kinda think she'd do that regardless  :rofl:

Alls I gots to say is...FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

XD

Nice story XD
Yay! Thanks so much!!

Yes, yes, we really need to know what's going on at the cafeteria. I wonder if the memoir sequel will involve lots of scene the cafe...  XD

This is completely separate from memoir (as will be made abundantly clear in the next part). This is complete AlmondCrack writing.

Anyway, I'll be posting the next part in a few minutes - just need to re-read through it a bit.
The next part... is when I went completely nuts (ha ha, get it? Almond? Nuts? I'm a regular Iida Kaori over here), so I hope I don't lose too many readers with the antics that will ensue.

On a side note, something happened at work today that was SO FUNNY I'm writing it into this fic. I'll let you know when it shows up.  O0

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 11:47:07 PM »
waiting for the next part :wub:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: Nakazawa's Cafeteria Adventures [THE CONTEST BEGINS]
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 11:58:45 PM »
Sorry, I, uh, was distracted by Yoshizawa's thighs in the new Gatas pv...  :shocked:

...where am I? Oh! Right! Fic. Yes.

Again, pure crack.

---------------
THE CONTEST BEGINS

Goto Maki walked into the cafeteria and immediately made a beeline for the mirror next to the door. She had noticed in the elevator that the padding in her bra was making her boobs lopsided again, but there was a creepy salaryman in there, so she couldn't make the adjustment at the time. She moved the right one up, but now the left was too low. Hmm..

"Try moving the left one up and out a bit and then doing an Okada Yui-style KYU!" Yoshizawa Hitomi said, coming up behind the soloist. Goto smacked her friend upside the head. "WHAT! I'm serious!" Yossi laughed. Goto did the recommended adjustment.

"KYU!" she exclaimed, squeezing her boobs together with her forearms. Nakazawa Yuko started cackling with laughter behind them.

"See? What did I tell you?" Yossi said, gesturing at the ample rack before her. "Works every time." The pair walked over to an empty table.

"Why did you know that?" Maki asked, staring blatantly. "You don't have any." Yossi rolled her eyes.

"Please, you know perfectly well that have I almost as much as you do. I just don't have them busting out of my shirt thanks to the Super Boob 2000 bra." Goto started laughing. "And I learned it from Okada herself."

"Oh, really?" Maki said with a sly grin. "When did you learn THAT little tidbit?"

"Oh, I have my ways," Yossi replied with a smirk. Nakazawa snorted with laughter. The pair turned around to stare at their former group leader.

"Please, like you two rookies know anything about that," Yuko smirked, taking a long sip of coffee.

"Hey, at least I have enough skill to get someone in bed without getting them drunk off their ass first," Yossi retorted.

"That's not 'skill'," Yuko laughed. "That's just boring. Alcohol makes everything more entertaining." Yossi shook her head. "And I don't remember YOU complaining anyway," Yuko added pointedly. Maki pointed at Yoshizawa and started laughing. "You either, Goto," Nakazawa tacked on, making it Yossi's turn to cackle at her friend's expense. Goto opened her mouth to reply, but Yuko lifted her newspaper back up to read, signifying the end of the conversation.

"So, you bagged Okada Yui, huh?" Goto said, turning back to their table. Yossi grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, that was like a year ago, though."

"Really? What are you up to now? 10?" Maki asked.

"10 what?"

"Hello! Project members."

"Oh, no," Yossi shook her head. "It's gotta be more than that. I've done half of the current Morning girls alone." Goto raised an eyebrow.

"Yocchan, you're not hitting up jailbait are you?"

"NO!" Yoshizawa laughed. "There's only nine of 'em total nowadays. So, Ai, Risa, Eri, Sayu, and that new chick."

"What new chick?"

"Uh... JunJun."

"Isn't she like 15?!" Goto exclaimed.

"The hell?! She's 19!"

"Oh..." Maki trailed off thoughtfully. She absentmindedly adjusted her bra again, much to Yossi's amusement. "Seventeen!" she announced suddenly.

"Uh, no. NINEteen. Nine."

"No, not that," Maki replied. "I've bagged 17 of the H!P girls."

"Really? I've gotten...." Yossi trailed off. She silently counted off, occasionally tilting her head to one side thoughtfully. "Sixteen."

"HA HA," Maki laughed. "I win."

"Wait!" Yossi stopped her friend's glee. "Are we counting each other?"

"Of course."

"Then we're tied," Yoshizawa smirked. "17-17."

"Really!?" Maki grabbed her purse and pulled out a notebook. "This I gotta see.... where the hell is a damn pen when you need one!?" A black pen landed in the middle of the table.

"Give it back when you're done and I want the list, too," Nakazawa called from behind them, not looking up from her newspaper.

Maki bent over the paper and started writing names. Yossi stood up and peered over her longtime pal's shoulder.

"The hell, Maki, did you have a Melon orgy?" she snickered. Maki grinned.

"No, but we did go on tour together and I kept getting lost on my way back to my room." Yossi high-fived the soloist. "Your turn."

Yossi leaned over the table and quickly scrawled out her names.

"DAMN! Abuse your leader power much?" Goto exclaimed. "You've hit all of 5th gen and 2/3's of 6th!"

"WAY TO GO!" Nakazawa yelled helpfully.

"There!" Yossi proclaimed, throwing the pen over her shoulder.

"That landed in my Morning Coffee," Nakzawa complained. The player pair ignored her.

"HA! You got Yaguchi too?" Maki laughed, comparing the lists.

"Wow, you managed to get Abe?" Yossi exclaimed.

"Did you hit up Tsuji before or after she got knocked up?" Maki snickered.

"Before, you ass."

"Oh, is that why she's switched to men?"

"Please, if I messed up Tsuji, what the hell did YOU do to Kago for her to turn out like that?" Yossi retorted.

"Wait a sec..." Goto said suddenly. "Something's off about this list."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, between the two of us, we seem to have actually managed to bed everyone over 18 that's currently in H!P."

"Except Atsuko 'cause she's way too old," Yossi tacked on. The pen came flying back over and hit Yossi on the back of the head. "HEY! I didn't say YOU were old, Nakazawa!" Yossi yelled.

"It was implied, you little shit!" Yuko retorted.

"But, wait, if we break the list down." Goto continued, picking up the pen as though nothing had happened. "You'll see what I'm talking about."

Yoshizawa watched as Maki combined their lists and broke them down by group.

"I don't get it," Yossi said when Maki finished. Maki silently pointed to the group in question.

"Isn't someone missing here?" she asked. Yoshizawa's eyes widened.

"What the hell! How did we BOTH miss THAT!?" She demanded, sounding a bit pissed off.

"Hey, I wasn't leader!" Maki protested.

"Yeah, you were!" Yossi retorted. "Weren't you leader of Gomattou?"

"Weren't you leader of both MM. AND Gatas?!" Maki replied. "With as much as you groped one another on camera, I'm shocked quite frankly."

"Dammit. I would have won then!" The H!P pimps locked eyes and slowly began to grin.

"So," Maki said. "Whoever can get her in bed first..."

"...wins the contest," Yossi finished.

"Prize?" Maki asked.

"Slave for a month!" Nakazawa piped up. Yossi and Maki stood up and solmenly shook hands just as the girl in question walked into the cafeteria.

"Mikiiiiiii," Goto said smoothly, walking over to the perpetually annoyed, recently Friday'd singer. "How are you doing after being kicked out?" she asked, putting a concerned arm around Fujimoto's shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?" Miki asked, looking Maki up and down.

"HEY! Miki!" Yossi called. "Maki and I have a bet going. Can we have sex so I can win?" Miki burst out laughing.

"YOSHIZAWA!" Maki yelled angrily, dropping her arm.

"Oh, like your smooth talk bullshit would work on Miki." Yossi scoffed.

"If you're THAT desparate to get laid, why don't you two go screw yourselves?" Miki replied, rolling her eyes.

"Please, we did that like 5 years ago," Maki retorted.

"Good to know," Miki said sarcastically. "Now, let me just make this clear, I will never, ever - "

"You two!" Nakazawa suddenly announced, interrupting Miki's declarations. "Go get me some beer."

"Do it yourself," Yoshizawa replied boldly. "We're in the middle of..." she trailed off as Nakazawa leveled her with a death glare. Yossi frantically grabbed Maki's arm and the two of them ran out to find the nearest liquor store.

"You!" Yuko pointed at Miki. "Come here." Miki raised an eyebrow and saunted over to the queen's table.

"What?"

"I'm disappointed in you, Fujimoto," Yuko said with a sad shake of her head. "I had higher hopes for you."

"Is this about the Friday crap? 'Cause I totally pulled that on myself to get out of that sinking craphole," Miki retorted.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Yuko replied, taking another sip of her coffee. Miki glanced down at Nakazawa's newspaper proclaiming the headline 'FUJIMOTO MIKI LOVE SCANDAL!' and raised an eyebrow. "No, I mean your conduct here."

"My conduct? I'm not sleeping with one of them for the sake of some stupid ass bet!" Yuko shook her head.

"Sit, sit, sit," she said, pulling out a chair. "Now, think carefully. Think... Nakazawa-ly. They both really want to win that bet."

"Right."

"So they both really want to get you into bed."

"Right."

"So..."

A slow smirk began to spread across Miki's face. "How could I have MISSED THAT!?" Miki exclaimed. Nakazawa patronizingly patted Miki's hand.

"Because you are not one with the way of the cafeteria," Yuko replied solemnly, finishing off her coffee just as Yoshizawa came panting back to the table.

"Here!" Yossi gasped, slamming the 6-pack onto the table.

"Hey, Yocchan..." Miki said in a soft voice. She slowly ran a finger up the Gatas captain's arm. "I don't really like beer... could you maybe go get me some vodka?"

"What!?" Yossi panted, still out of breath from running all the way to and from the liquor store. She wasn't even sure where she'd lost Maki on the way. "Why would I do something like that?!"

"Well... you do want to win that bet, don't you?" Miki replied, her voice deliberately innocent while her left hand was making a lazy path up Yoshizawa's inner thigh.

"Uh..." Yossi cleared her throat. "I'll, um, yeah, ok, I'll, yeah, uh...." Without finishing a coherent sentence, Yoshizawa ran out of the cafeteria. Miki smirked as she watched the retreating figure.

Nakazawa picked up her newspaper while Miki surveyed the cafeteria. There were those random Eggs making artwork out of some chalk dust or something on their table. Damn, they were odd. In the corner, Takahashi Ai was spreading out her 500 yen coin collection on the table and making the new Chinese girls count it. And directly in front of them, occupying Yossi and Maki's old table, was Miyoshi Erika hard at work on what appeared to be an Ishikawa Rika voodoo doll.

Miki turned to Nakazawa.

"Nakazawa-san," she stated seriously. Yuko let the front of her paper drop down.

"Yeah?"

"Teach me."

"Huh?"

"Teach me the way of the cafeteria," Miki declared solemnly. Yuko looked her over for a moment before leaning over and grabbing a beer.

"You have much to learn, my young padowan," Yuko replied, cracking open the beer.

----------------------

I'm, um, gonna watch that PV again...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 11:59:08 PM by almond »

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 02:43:42 AM »
Oohh~ Yoshizawa-san you're so wise in how to handle lopsided breasts.  I would laugh so hard if they really did have some sort of rivalry with getting girls. They are counting off girls like they are counting how many sweets they got for Halloween. :rofl:  TsujiKago, those two. :roll:  :banghead:
I like how Miki's Friday incident was talked about in such a blasé way. Her way of getting back at those bigwigs who try to control everything in the girls lives. :angry:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 02:56:48 AM »
Don't have her teach Miki, do you know what would happen then?... You know what, never mind  :grin:. And thumbs up for the Rika voodoo doll!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 03:27:11 AM »
Sorry, I, uh, was distracted by Yoshizawa's thighs in the new Gatas pv...  :shocked:
They ARE damn hawt, aren't they?  :drool:

Goto Maki walked into the cafeteria and immediately made a beeline for the mirror next to the door. She had noticed in the elevator that the padding in her bra was making her boobs lopsided again, but there was a creepy salaryman in there, so she couldn't make the adjustment at the time. She moved the right one up, but now the left was too low. Hmm..

"Try moving the left one up and out a bit and then doing an Okada Yui-style KYU!" Yoshizawa Hitomi said, coming up behind the soloist. Goto smacked her friend upside the head. "WHAT! I'm serious!" Yossi laughed. Goto did the recommended adjustment.

"KYU!" she exclaimed, squeezing her boobs together with her forearms. Nakazawa Yuko started cackling with laughter behind them.

"See? What did I tell you?" Yossi said, gesturing at the ample rack before her. "Works every time."
Picturing Maki doing the "KYU!" alone makes it worth it!  XD XD XD

I learned it from Okada herself."

"Oh, really?" Maki said with a sly grin. "When did you learn THAT little tidbit?"

"Oh, I have my ways," Yossi replied with a smirk.
Yossi got Yui? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :)

Nakazawa snorted with laughter. The pair turned around to stare at their former group leader.

"Please, like you two rookies know anything about that," Yuko smirked, taking a long sip of coffee.

"Hey, at least I have enough skill to get someone in bed without getting them drunk off their ass first," Yossi retorted.
Oooooo. :D

"That's not 'skill'," Yuko laughed. "That's just boring. Alcohol makes everything more entertaining." Yossi shook her head. "And I don't remember YOU complaining anyway," Yuko added pointedly.
Oooooooooooooooh. ;D

Maki pointed at Yoshizawa and started laughing. "You either, Goto," Nakazawa tacked on, making it Yossi's turn to cackle at her friend's expense. Goto opened her mouth to reply, but Yuko lifted her newspaper back up to read, signifying the end of the conversation.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! XD

What are you up to now? 10?" Maki asked.

"It's gotta be more than that. I've done half of the current Morning girls alone." Goto raised an eyebrow.

"Yocchan, you're not hitting up jailbait are you?"

"NO!" Yoshizawa laughed. "There's only nine of 'em total nowadays. So, Ai, Risa, Eri, Sayu, and that new chick."

"What new chick?"

"Uh... JunJun."
WTH JUNJUN!!! :o

NOICE!!! :rockon:

Maki replied. "I've bagged 17 of the H!P girls."

"Really? I've gotten...." Yossi trailed off. She silently counted off, occasionally tilting her head to one side thoughtfully. "Sixteen."

"HA HA," Maki laughed. "I win."

"Wait!" Yossi stopped her friend's glee. "Are we counting each other?"

"Of course."

"Then we're tied," Yoshizawa smirked. "17-17."
Oh man, here comes the contest part! :w00t:  Maki "Da Playa" VS Yossi "Da Pimp"!

Maki bent over the paper and started writing names. Yossi stood up and peered over her longtime pal's shoulder.

"The hell, Maki, did you have a Melon orgy?" she snickered. Maki grinned.

"No, but we did go on tour together and I kept getting lost on my way back to my room." Yossi high-fived the soloist. "Your turn."
Ummm...yeah..."lost"...that's it...that's exactly it...yeah.

Lost.  :grin:

Yossi leaned over the table and quickly scrawled out her names.

"DAMN! Abuse your leader power much?" Goto exclaimed. "You've hit all of 5th gen and 2/3's of 6th!"

"WAY TO GO!" Nakazawa yelled helpfully.
As Yuko would probably confirm, it's likely more a case of "the perks" of being leader. :yep:

"HA! You got Yaguchi too?" Maki laughed, comparing the lists.
Can't help but wonder how many girls are one both lists, and which ones are on one, but not the other (and why). :P

"Before, you ass."

"Please, if I messed up Tsuji, what the hell did YOU do to Kago for her to turn out like that?" Yossi retorted.
Did Maki and Yossi mess up W? 

OSNAP!!! :on lol:

"Well, between the two of us, we seem to have actually managed to bed everyone over 18 that's currently in H!P."

"Except Atsuko 'cause she's way too old," Yossi tacked on.

The pen came flying back over and hit Yossi on the back of the head. "HEY! I didn't say YOU were old, Nakazawa!" Yossi yelled.

"It was implied, you little shit!" Yuko retorted.
Eep. :hee:

"Isn't someone missing here?" she asked. Yoshizawa's eyes widened.

"What the hell! How did we BOTH miss THAT!?" She demanded, sounding a bit pissed off.
Someone's missing? There's actually a legal H!P member that's not on either of the lists? WHO??? :o

"Hey, I wasn't leader!" Maki protested.

"Yeah, you were!" Yossi retorted. "Weren't you leader of Gomattou?"

"Weren't you leader of both MM. AND Gatas?!" Maki replied. "With as much as you groped one another on camera, I'm shocked quite frankly."
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!!! :w00t: Don't tell me it's....

The H!P pimps locked eyes and slowly began to grin.

"So," Maki said. "Whoever can get her in bed first..."

"...wins the contest," Yossi finished.

"Prize?" Maki asked.

"Slave for a month!" Nakazawa piped up. Yossi and Maki stood up and solmenly shook hands just as the girl in question walked into the cafeteria.

"Mikiiiiiii," Goto said smoothly, walking over to the perpetually annoyed, recently Friday'd singer. "How are you doing after being kicked out?" she asked, putting a concerned arm around Fujimoto's shoulder.
IT IS!!! THE CONTEST IS TO GET MIKI-SAMA~!!! :wahaha:

"HEY! Miki!" Yossi called. "Maki and I have a bet going. Can we have sex so I can win?" Miki burst out laughing.

"YOSHIZAWA!" Maki yelled angrily, dropping her arm.
Hey, they never said anything about not telling Miki about the bet.   8)

Now that Miki knows though, if she holds true to form she's gonna have some fun with this herself.  O0

"You two!" Nakazawa suddenly announced, interrupting Miki's declarations. "Go get me some beer."

"Do it yourself," Yoshizawa replied boldly. "We're in the middle of..." she trailed off as Nakazawa leveled her with a death glare. Yossi frantically grabbed Maki's arm and the two of them ran out to find the nearest liquor store.
Never, EVER deny the Queen when she wants her booze. :yep:

"You!" Yuko pointed at Miki. "Come here." Miki raised an eyebrow and saunted over to the queen's table.

"What?"

"I'm disappointed in you, Fujimoto," Yuko said with a sad shake of her head. "I had higher hopes for you."

I'm not sleeping with one of them for the sake of some stupid ass bet!" Yuko shook her head.

"Sit, sit, sit," she said, pulling out a chair. "Now, think carefully. Think... Nakazawa-ly. They both really want to win that bet."

"Right."

"So they both really want to get you into bed."

A slow smirk began to spread across Miki's face.
NOW Miki realizes. :twisted:

NB - "Nakazawa-ly" - (adverb) An ideology and method of acting in which one takes a situation and uses and abuses it as much as possible to obtain a position of psychological/emotional superiority (sometimes resulting in servitute and/or various other means of private or public humiliation) over another person/persons. Said ideology can also be used in the procurement of free material goods (aka gifts) from other people which would otherwise not have been procured or which one would have to procure it for oneself.

"How could I have MISSED THAT!?" Miki exclaimed. Nakazawa patronizingly patted Miki's hand.

"Because you are not one with the way of the cafeteria," Yuko replied solemnly, finishing off her coffee just as Yoshizawa came panting back to the table.
Embrace the way of the cafeteria Miki! Learn the ways of Nakazawa-sempai.  She can be your shishou!  :bow:

"Hey, Yocchan..." Miki said in a soft voice. She slowly ran a finger up the Gatas captain's arm. "I don't really like beer... could you maybe go get me some vodka?"

"What!?" Yossi panted, still out of breath from running all the way to and from the liquor store. She wasn't even sure where she'd lost Maki on the way. "Why would I do something like that?!"

"Well... you do want to win that bet, don't you?" Miki replied, her voice deliberately innocent while her left hand was making a lazy path up Yoshizawa's inner thigh.

"Uh..." Yossi cleared her throat. "I'll, um, yeah, ok, I'll, yeah, uh...." Without finishing a coherent sentence, Yoshizawa ran out of the cafeteria. Miki smirked as she watched the retreating figure.
- Learning fast, this one is. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Nakazawa picked up her newspaper while Miki surveyed the cafeteria. There were those random Eggs making artwork out of some chalk dust or something on their table. Damn, they were odd. In the corner, Takahashi Ai was spreading out her 500 yen coin collection on the table and making the new Chinese girls count it. And directly in front of them, occupying Yossi and Maki's old table, was Miyoshi Erika hard at work on what appeared to be an Ishikawa Rika voodoo doll.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh...the complete randomness that is Hello! Project.

*sighs*

Gotta love it.   :kekeke:

Miki turned to Nakazawa.

"Nakazawa-san," she stated seriously. Yuko let the front of her paper drop down.

"Yeah?"

"Teach me."

"Huh?"

"Teach me the way of the cafeteria," Miki declared solemnly. Yuko looked her over for a moment before leaning over and grabbing a beer.

"You have much to learn, my young padowan," Yuko replied, cracking open the beer.
- Stole my line she did. However, if continues this fic, sue for copyright infringement, I will not.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 05:45:46 AM »
I wonder who got Rika, and Aya...  :lol:
And what's Miyo-chan doing with that voodoo doll of her leader?  XD
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 05:47:33 AM by Amarghetta »

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 06:18:53 AM »
 :on lol: :on lol: I love your sense of humor

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »
I want to quote something but I'll end up quoating the whole chapter!!  XD

But i love this part too much.

"Before, you ass."

Yossie totally rock!!

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 01:43:48 PM »
Goddamn, another chapter of win XD

Your sense of humour is amazing  :rofl:

I wanna learn the way of Nakazawa too  :twisted:

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 08:41:23 PM »
XD :rofl: :lol: :on lol: :mon lmao: :mon XD:

Most excellent, almond, loved every bit of it.

YUKO-SAMA~!!!!! :hump:
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - shine more