JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou

Author Topic: Detonator M Shuffle  (Read 25944 times)

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: Detonator M Shuffle
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2008, 07:51:35 AM »
update more often..XDD..cant wait to read ur next update..hehe
more lookin forward btw e relationship of ai n r..XDD..

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2008, 08:13:41 AM »
*JIRO VISITS "DYED-HAIR MAN"*
WTF, Ichiro himself was a clone? :o

Makes one wonder just how much of his "latter" behaviour and changes in attitude were caused by an influence in his DNA or if they were really, originally his.  Also, if Ichiro was a clone of this other guy (who apparently knows the girls, which narrows down the list of potential DNA sources), wouldn't someone have gotten suspicious and/or recognized Ichiro as a "younger" version of the original dude?

[bgcolor=#090909]BTW, my money's on da Soonk being the guy Ichiro was cloned from. =P[/bgcolor]

"Why so glum M? You've been like that ever since you got back from your date with Niigaki-san. Did something happen?" asked K.
"Don't tell me she let you...you...YOU FIEND!" D said.
"Nothing like 'that' happened K. And cut your wild fantasies D, I'm not like you.
Yeah, M's not that lucky. :lol:

"What happens to us?"
"We'll be reassigned to other girls. I should give them a warning so Maeda Yuuka-san or Fukuda Kanon-san won't end up with you."
"I'm serious S."
"So am I."
XD

"Bastard!" M said as he grabbed S's collar. He punched him and S's glasses flew off. "You don't really care about her feelings, huh?"
"Of course I do. I told it to her as soon as I started so that she won't get hurt in the future anymore, so I'll be the only one to carry that burden. I don't have any feelings for her! And I don't deserve any feelings she has for me!" shouted S as he picked up his glasses. He didn't say anything else as he left the room.
S doth protest too much, methinks. :yep:

One can understand why he did it though. Even if he did or did not have feelings for Eri, he didn't want to be a burden to her by making her worry about him after he gets re-assigned.  He knows that it would likely affect her performances and what not, and he didn't want to be the reason for her to be upset like that.

*S's CONFESSION*
I knew it!  O0

I wanted our relationship to be just Guardian-assignment but she said that she likes me, despite me acting like a total asshole towards her. And she forgave me. For everything I did. Now I don't know if I can even admit my feelings for her."

"What are your feelings for me?"

"I like you Eri. But I'm a coward. I can't even look you in the eye and tell it to you..."

"You just told it to me."

"..."
Wuh-oh. :O

* JFC proverbially, slowly turns around with a "o_o" expression on his face.

The Guardians turned around and saw Ai, Risa, Eri, Reina, Sayu and Junjun behind them. They were giggling, except for Eri who was in the verge of bursting into tears.
Oooooooooooooooh, things are about to get REALLY interesting. :)

"Don't tell us that you're gonna spazz out again!" Reina said as she gave him a nudge. "You told me you did that when you two were alone back in Canada."
"Eeehhh?!!!" said everyone.
"You! YOU FIEND!" Sayu and D shouted together as they pointed at S. "What happened in Canada?!!!"
Okay, so did Sayu get that "You fiend" thing from D or was it the other way around?  :rofl:

"Nothing happened." S said. "Nothing."
"And you expect us to beleive you?" M said as he nudged S. "Give me some details later okay?"
"Michii-kun..."
"I was just kidding, Gaki-san."
M = :mon misch:
Risa = :on thumbb:
M = :mon sweat:

"If Glasses-kun is a wuss, I'll take Kamei-san then." Junjun said. "I'll make sure that something happens when we share the same room."

The others started laughing. Except S and Eri. And Junjun.
Fuck yeah, JUNJUN! :rockon:

"It was an honor to be assigned to a person like you."
"Why?"
"Because..."
"Because?"
"Because you have a nice attitude."
"..."
"And because you are beautiful."
"..."
"Eri?"
"Not because of my thighs?"
"And that too."
Well, duh. They ARE pretty damn awesome, after all.  :D

"No fair! I like Kamei-san too!" Junjun said. "Get your hands off her, Nothing-happened-Glasses-kun!!!"
* JFC considers letting himself be turned into a cyborg in order to become Junjun's Guardian.

What? Jack can still be Linlin's Guardian. :P

"I...I brought the antennae this time." Eri whispered.
"..."
"You don't like it anymore?"
"Of course I do."
Yeah baby...:hump:

"Do you still have your antennae too, Gaki-san?" asked M.
"Ehhh? Antennae? What are you talking about?
Keep dreaming M.
:mon blblbl:

"Umm, guys. Sorry to interrupt but I just got a message from the boss. He says it's urgent." K said. "It's says it has something about that Ichiro clone."
"Finally, they decide to act. Time to pay them back for knocking me out and making me suffer with Fujimoto-san's dream machine." said M as he cracked his knuckles.
Tally-ho.
:cool1:

"You're just eager to see what that girl clone is going to wear this time." D said.
That's a bonus. ;D

Dyed-haired Man's Office

H, H2, Jack and Kirari were already there when M and the others arrived.

"As you know, Jirou went here earlier. He didn't do anything, except ask me a few questions." he told the Guardians. "Also, the main reason he went here is because he wants to challenge one of you in a duel. To the death. If he loses, he said that he will kill himself in front of you."
Really now? Was the decision for that condition one that he made before or after speaking with DHM?  :?

"He also said that if any of his two companions interfere, he will be the one to kill them." added the Dyed-haired man.
Whoa. :o

Are Miki2 and H3 aware of this little tidbit?

"I can fight him. Just ask Dan-san to reinstall my death glare." Miki said as she entered the room.
Simple. Effective. I like it.  :cow:

"Sorry Miki, but no. I have plans for you next year." The Dyed-haired man told her. "It would be best if you stayed out of this."
"Is she going to get another photobook Sir?" asked M.
  :w00t:

"No, dumbass. I'm going to be assigned to C-ute and Berryz Koubou next year. Permanently!" Miki answered.
:twisted:

"Like I'd let that happen!" H and H2 said together.
:on lol:

"Ah yes. Before I forget to tell you, the policy on assignments has been revamped." said the Dyed-haired man. "You are now designated permanently to the current assignments you have, disregard the age rule we had before.
SWEET! That means M can stay with Risa, and S can stay with Eri!
:on GJ:

"That's great! I get to stick with Buono!" exclaimed Miki. "Those three still owe me some booze."
"Who made Buono your assignment?" asked H2.
"I did. Just now." answered MIki.
GO MIKI-SAMA!
:wahaha:

*CHOOSING*
So then...this chapter takes place earlier in the timeline (i.e. "before the events that were described in the previous/last chapter that was posted").

Naruhodo. This explains why H2 went off and confessed to all the C-ute members.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Re: Detonator M Shuffle: Neue Ziel
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2008, 01:34:34 PM »
Dyed-haired Man's Office

"Hmmm. So, why are you here?"
"Tell me more about him. Tell me more about Ichiro."
"Why?"
"I want to find out if we are really the same."
"I don't know if I'm the right person to tell you about it."
"Why not? Ichiro was cloned from your DNA right?"

*SHOCKED* :shocked:

"Why so glum M? You've been like that ever since you got back from your date with Niigaki-san. Did something happen?" asked K.
"Don't tell me she let you...you...YOU FIEND!" D said.
"Nothing like 'that' happened K. And cut your wild fantasies D, I'm not like you.
LMAO YOU FIEND XD

"Do you realize what you're saying? Are you telling me that you're fine no longer being Kamei-san's Guardian?!"
"Why? I'm just her Guardian. Nothing else."
"Say that in front of her face."
"I have. She cried."
awww poor eri

"Bastard!" M said as he grabbed S's collar. He punched him and S's glasses flew off.
nooo non ono nono fighting it's not the right guy M ! mistake !
he should keep his energy to fight you know who !

And I don't deserve any feelings she has for me!" shouted S as he picked up his glasses. He didn't say anything else as he left the room.
:cry:

"Shit. I went overboard this time. I should go apologize to him." said M.
"Good thing he didn't decide to punch you back. If he did, you'd be needing a new face." joked D.
  :yep:

"I never saw S like that before. Something must be wrong." K told them.
   :O

"Everything was according to my plan. Until you arrived."
what plan  :O

"How the heck did I get involved? I rarely talk to Kamei-san! Okay, I check her out sometimes,
XD

"No. She said that she wanted me to be her Guardian until the end."
well that's nice
All of me likes Eri.
hu hu hu hu hu

Now I don't know if I can even admit my feelings for her."

"What are your feelings for me?"

"I like you Eri. But I'm a coward. I can't even look you in the eye and tell it to you..."
nani ? who is talking here ?

The Guardians turned around and saw Ai, Risa, Eri, Reina, Sayu and Junjun behind them. They were giggling, except for Eri who was in the verge of bursting into tears.
dum dum !

"Don't tell us that you're gonna spazz out again!" Reina said as she gave him a nudge. "You told me you did that when you two were alone back in Canada."
"Eeehhh?!!!" said everyone.
"You! YOU FIEND!" Sayu and D shouted together as they pointed at S. "What happened in Canada?!!!"
  :rofl: YEAH WHAT HAPPENED !
"If Glasses-kun is a wuss, I'll take Kamei-san then." Junjun said. "I'll make sure that something happens when we share the same room."
zomg...

"I'm sorry...for pretending that I don't like you."
sweet :yep:

even after that time when you shouted at me and told me that I was starting to annoy you."
"I...I did that?"
he did ?! baaad S
"And because you are beautiful."
"..."
"Eri?"
"Not because of my thighs?"
"And that too."
i have to agree too  :lol:

===
Dyed-haired Man's Office

"No, dumbass. I'm going to be assigned to C-ute and Berryz Koubou next year. Permanently!" Miki answered.
you are not serious right ?!

"Like I'd let that happen!" H and H2 said together.
"You can help out Aniki with Berryz, Fujimoto-san. They have more members that are prone to trouble." added H2. "I can take care of C-ute."
"Yeah. But I heard that there's one from C-ute who likes to touch a lot too. I must eliminate all other competition."
  :rofl:
"You are now designated permanently to the current assignments you have
woot !  :w00t:

"Yosh! Let me try!" said H2 as he took one of the small swords from Kirari. "Kappa guide me!" he said as he plunged it into one of the holes. The next thing he saw was the pirate from the barrel hitting Miki on the face.

"..."

"Damn you Kappa." T_T

Buonoman buonoman buono buono man ! so that's how it was decided XD poor little H2

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:59 AM »
Sorry. It's been a while reading your work. You know my reason. Finishing project and stuff blah blah blah... Hehehehehe.. Anyway, I just finished reading your last 2 works. And it's hilarious. I keep guessing who's that playboy hitting all the Cute members. Hehehehe. On the later part, my envy towards S is getting stronger so I thought I should go for Junjun but it seems Junjun was some sort of my rival (I hope you get what I'm saying  :lol: :lol:). And lastly, that pirate barrel game just reminds me of Hard gay who just manage to make a customize toy of it where he is the one on the barrel instead of the pirate  XD..   To sum up, the story is still great. Hoping for some updates in future. Good luck!!!  :cow: :cow:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2008, 02:36:38 AM »
This chapter is a bit mushy. Well, comparing with a perv chapter I think I can bear with mushiness than perviness  :on crazygran:

I have a question, is there any vacancy in the guardian post? Because I want to apply for it :P But I'm afraid that miki-sama will do something that scars me for life...

Quote from: wordsworth
The next thing he saw was the pirate from the barrel hitting Miki on the face.

The chapter doesn't really end like this right? >:D Make an alternate ending!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou