JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Not Your Girl

Author Topic: Love at First Sight? (Favourite member stories)  (Read 19571 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love at First Sight? (Favourite member stories)
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2008, 06:27:10 AM »
My first MoMusu member love is Kamei Eri.  although i probably first saw here in the sexy boy PV and was curious who the cute girl is (although all the girls is cute).  When watching the pv on youtube, i was reading the comment and someone mention kamei in the comments about the cute girl with the fang, i was curious. But when i really started to fall in love with her was when she was on a FUN episode on 2003-11-21, they appeared wearing Go Girl! Koi no Victory costumes, but split up as otome and sakura gumi. 
anywayz...  when they were playing a "memorize and answer game," they were naming animals and  makoto said lion and then kamei said "lion king"  watch video @ 00:48.  although i didn't knew much about her or morning musume during then.  i somehow loved her for her hilarious outburst. that's when i started loving her before i even knew her... or her name.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2008, 12:31:03 AM »
My very first favorite H!P member that i ever liked was Mika Todd. xD I stumbled onto Lucky CHA CHA CHA on youtube, and after that, I was hooked. She was so cute back in the Mini moni days, and she was the only one that spoke good english. lol.

Now, onto Momusu. Niigaki was and is my favorite MM member. She is totally like me, and her smile... OMG it's to die for!

Haha, I'm lazy right now, so yeah.
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2008, 01:09:54 AM »
I was searching for youtube videos of Morning Musume and was watching a live performance. I'd been curious about them for about a year before that but I'd never taken the time to do more than see a couple of PVs until then. I don't even remember which performance it was now, but I do remember her eyes. Someone commented "Who is that girl? Her eyes burn into me." I was curious who he meant, so I looked for her. And there she was, looking right into my soul with those big, beautiful brown eyes. I had seen her but not actually really noticed her until that moment. I was suddenly intrigued, so my search became at that moment a mission to find out everything I could about her. I soon discovered  the Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~ PV... and that completely, totally sealed the love from that moment on. The years since then have been filled with complete and total adoration of her.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Whether smoothly dipping Ogawa Makoto beneath a star-filled sky in the Mr. Moonlight PV or fangirling over Ronaldinnho, Yoshizawa Hitomi is and always will be my favorite.  :wub:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2008, 03:33:11 AM »
I got into J-pop from a friend when I was in 5th grade. She had a Momusu CD and I thought it was hilarious. The first song we listened to was The Peace! I was dancing around like an idiot and laughing my head off because it made me think of those Japanese radio exercises (rajio taiso) I also got into SMAP (not much anymore) and Utada Hikaru.
My current favs are Mikitty and Gocchin (i like them equally so yeah) My original favorite was Shige-san because she was soo damn cute! I first saw her in the booklet that came with Morning Musume Best 2 and I was obsessed with her. I also thought Mako and Reina looked really cool and Gaki's smile was/is very captivating)
Then i got the 4th Ikimasshoi album and there came Gocchin. I was like, who is this really cool, sultry looking girl? Then I found out and started listening to her solo songs. First was Suppin to Namida, which I love to this day. I somehow got really into her style and found her blog. She then took over my life from there.
I don't remember how I began liking Mikitty but I'm glad that I did.

GOCCHIN AND MIKITTY SAIKOU!!!!! :heart:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Not Your Girl