JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Ashita Haru ga Kitara

Author Topic: Whip cream and Handcuffs Chapter 19  (Read 49789 times)

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
Whip cream and Handcuffs Chapter 19
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:24:35 AM »
Hmmm...just thought I'd post something of mine...

I had this posted elsewhere so if you've already read it, just disregard..

Whip cream and Handcuffs

Ch1

Miki grinned in delight as she practically skipped down the halls of the multi story Hawaiian resort that all the girls of hello project were staying at. It wasn't all that late, only about elevenish, but most of the eggs and younger project girls were probably already sleeping. The production schedule required really early breakfast and rehearsals. The veterans tended to stay up a tad later used to little or no sleep, making it a perfect opportunity to get a little closer to a certain short haired tomboy staying a few floors away from her own.

As she turned the corner down the last corridor she miss stepped and frowned deeply in dismay at the sight of Ishikawa Rika standing in front of Yoshizawa's door. Miki paused not sure what to do, then slowly a smile returned to her face. She realized the girl hadn't made a move and was just standing there stupidly, blushing and starring at her hands. Quick as a whisper, Miki smoothly pushed by Rika and ducked into the room, but not before a quick parting shot to her competition....

“bleahhhh!” she blew a raspberry at Rika before slamming the door in the stunned girl's face and locking it. She let out a fiendish giggle, “My special 'Miki luck' is on my side! one, the door hadn't been locked and two, sneaking in front of Rika is very satisfying..” She shook her head, “...and why the hell am I talking to myself?”

The sound of a running shower caught her attention, she glanced toward the bathroom door, the thought of a naked, damp Yossy flashed in her mind's eye. “Niiice....” She walked over to the bed and starred at it a moment, it was a queen and seemed sturdy enough...but... was it...? Miki dive leaped onto the mattress and giggled as she bounced a bit before settling. Yup, it was quiet and no slamming headboard neither, yay!

The shower cut off suddenly and Miki propped her head on her right hand as she starred at the door expectantly, she wondered if Yossy was going to come out naked or get dressed first. Miki was disappointed it turned out to be the latter but at least the pajamas were 'hawt'. Tight white t-shirt, no bra (too bad about the towel around her neck blocking some things...), and a pair of super short shorts.

Yossy seemed non plussed at the unexpected intrusion, it was almost as if she expected some sexy chick to be laying on her bed when she got out of the shower. “Hey, Miki, its been awhile.” She shook out her short locks toward the bed and grinned at the squeal Miki emitted at being hit by the barrage of tiny droplets.

“Too long, Kabutomushi.” Miki wiggled her eyebrows and blew Yossy a kiss.

Yossy smirked. “Oh ho, so we're starting this again, eh, Kuwagata?” Yossy crouched and raised her hands wiggling her fingers threatening, seconds from pouncing on the other girl.

Miki sucked her breath in anticipation, there was about to be a whole lot of tickling and hands and 'accidental' groping, and Miki decided tonight it was going to go much further then that. After all absence makes the heart grow stronger...or was it abstinence makes the orgasms last longer? Something like that...

...but the pounce never came because a stupid door in Yossy's room that Miki hadn't even noticed earlier suddenly flew open. It was one of those connection doors that conjoined two rooms together, and in walked a girl that Miki was seriously starting to hate. She openly glared at the intruder, who murmured a quiet thank you to whoever it was that let her in and shut the door. She just stood there trying to look all innocent as if she had no idea of what she just interrupted. Wearing this pink shirt and shorts combo fiddling with her hands and blushing, starring at the ground. Did she think she was a little kid or something?!

Yossy tilted her head curiously, “Oy, Rika, what's wrong? Was it necessary to wake Nacchi, I left the door unlocked you know....”

“Uhhh...” The older girl begin to fuss with a lock of her hair, desperately trying to think of some sort of excuse to explain her sudden entrance in the room. “I was...just uhhh...a ghost! I saw a ghost in my room a really big and scary one! It had sharp pointy teeth, glowing eyes and bad breath...” Rika could almost feel Miki's eyes chiding her that this was the lamest explanation ever, but she wouldn't back down now. “it was so scary, Yossy, I think it wants to eat me or something ...”

Yossy nodded thoughtfully. “I see, big, scary, bad breath, and wants to eat you... so what your saying is that you saw Chemistry man in your room...”

Miki burst out laughing and fell over clutching her sides. “Chemistry man!”

Rika pouted and turned away from Yossy with a hurt expression. “I'm serious, Hi-chan, I simply can't go back there now I'll be all alone and...well...if its okay with you, can I sleep here tonight?”

Miki shot to her feet bouncing a little on the mattress. “Whaat!?”

Yossy's expression became tender. “Awww, Rika-chan...” she tossed the towel from her shoulders to Miki and walked over and wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. “Always the scaredy cat, eh? ghost aren't real, there is nothing in your room to be afraid of, except for the random Friday reporter...”

Miki snorted from her spot on the bed. “No kidding.”

Rika hung her head further, she had a feeling that Yossy was about to send her back.

“...but, if you really feel that uncomfortable you can stay here.”

Rika let out a cry of delight and turned around to hug Yossy tightly. Past Yossy's shoulder Rika could see that she was being vehemently glared at, she silently returned the raspberry Miki had given her earlier.

Miki knew then and there...this was war.

The three of them stayed up a little while longer talking about random arsine topics before Yossy confessed that she was a little tired. Getting up she headed toward the bed and collapsed on it face up. “When you guys decide to sleep, hit the lights, okay?”

“W-wait,” Rika stuttered, “Doesn't Miki have to go back to her room?”

Yossy stretched, throwing an arm over her eyes, “Miki does as she pleases...” The last part of the sentence came out as a breathy whisper, her sleepiness was overcoming her.

“You heard the lady!” Miki exclaimed joyously. She crawled in next to Yossy's left side snuggling close. Wrapping and arm and a leg possessively around the other girl. “So get the lights already, Rika-chan. “

Rika sputtered helplessly for a moment watching jealously as Miki giggled and snuggled even closer as Yossy wrapped an arm around her. Rika sighed dejectedly, she knew when she was beat...walking over she flipped off the light, the room was engulfed in darkness save for a sliver of light from the ajar bathroom door that was spilling across the bed, touching across Yossy and not quite reaching Miki. She headed towards that one as well, Rika blindly reached an arm in and felt around a bit before finding the switch, but she didn't turn it off just yet. She turned to stare at Yossy and Miki laying so closely together and a spear of doubt shot through her. “Maybe I should just leave...” she whispered.

Yossy stirred at the quiet sound and turned her head toward Rika her eyes too heavy to open all the way, seeing Rika still standing there she stretched an arm towards that procrastinating girl and beckoned her to 'come hither' with her fingers. “sleep.” she order gently.

Rika switched off the light hurriedly so as to hide the tears that sprang to her eyes at that simple caring gesture. She nodded forgetting that Yossy couldn't see her and started clumsily towards the bed. Timidly she laid with her back to the others and awkwardly began to scoot backwards. Rika suddenly felt an arm snake beneath her neck and Yossy's arm curled across her chest, hand grasping her shoulder. Rika found herself being pulled tightly back against the warm body behind her, she sighed in contentment. It didn't take long for sleep to claim her.

I'll post the next part tomorrow...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 03:29:13 PM by wings4dreams »

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
well i haven't read this yet because i have to wake up early tommorrow  :angry: Arrrghh i'm sooo not a morning person but the title  :k-great: i'm definitely coming back to check this out :P
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Mmm, love this so far. The title is so kinky! I expect some kink!!! XD

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
well i haven't read this yet because i have to wake up early tommorrow  :angry: Arrrghh i'm sooo not a morning person but the title  :k-great: i'm definitely coming back to check this out :P

hahaa, I'm sorry for you. I'm more of a morning person than i used to be. Morning are ................interesting, I guess. Lol, last night I stayed up reading facts of fiction till 2, went to sleep then and my retarded internal clock woke me up at 6:50 XD for my 9:00 exam! lol, thoought I'd be dragging my sorry ass out @ 8:30 but I was shocked I woke up before my alarm clock even went off.

Mmm, love this so far. The title is so kinky! I expect some kink!!! XD

me too! I kinda looked at the title and thought I was in the perv now lol. Ps *feeds perv biccy* I hope the next HIM chapter is in the perv or at least leaning towards it. Also hope u update again soon! And that Miki gets the girl, whoever the girl might be! Also hope it's IshiYoMiki! I'd hate it if Miki was left alone and lonely...and now I kinda feel sorry for Rika so I hope it's a threesome or something!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
waaaii~ cute!
“Miki does as she pleases...”
so true! :lol:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
Um...maybe I should change the title, I came up with it for something that might happen later in the story.  I don't want to disappoint if the story isn't kinky enough...This story is more a battle between Miki and Rika for Yossy's heart/bed/whatever...When I started writing this I had no idea who was going to win so I was just letting things develop on their own...

@ strawb3rrykream & sweeety:  Yeah!! I hear ya!!! *chants* :onioncheer: Kink! kink! kink! Kin-wait a minute! As the aurthor I have the power to add kink to the story myself!!! Yay!!!  :pen_whirl:  maybe in a couple of chapters...

@takagakifan:  Ah yes another victim taken in by the missleading title. Bwahahahaha! :mon evil: Seriously, I hope you'll like it anyways...

@zay05ohayou: isn't though?  :D

Ch2

The next morning Miki slowly began to stir as she woke up snuggled close to a hot female body her forehead pressed against her back. She refused to open her eyes afraid that doing so would some how break the spell of the limbo time between dream land and reality that she was experiencing right now. She couldn't help but think it was odd that Yossy was sleeping in so late, she must've really enjoyed being the cream in the twinky. Hm, speaking of which, how was Rika this fine morning? Miki stretched out the arm that was curled around the other girls' hip and felt around. She grinned when her hand made no contact, so little Charmy went away leaving the mice to play, eh?

Miki snuggled closer pressing her stomach firmly against the rear of the other girl, Slowly she began to let her fingers quest the body in front of her. Starting at the delicate area behind the knee she let her hand drift slowly upwards along the smooth silky expanse of thigh and letting her fingers dip playfully under the edge of her shorts.

The figure in front of her shifted and Miki realized that her advances were known and not resisted, she became braver. Her fingers left the shorts and made there way to the hem of her shirt instead, She messaged the belly waiting to see if she would be stopped when no restraint came she went ahead and pushed her hand under the shirt of the other girl, a thrill shot through her when she felt the silky material of her bra. Miki licked her dry lips and proceeded to cup and squeeze the round, soft bosom. Miki frowned, did Yossy get implants? To test, Miki squeezed again.

The figure before her could no longer stand the teasing and gave a wanton cry.

“Yossy!”

“What the...?” Miki sat up and looked down at Rika her hand resting under the other girls shirt.

Rika starred back in absolute horror. “Ahh!!” she screamed.

To make matters worse the bathroom door swung open and a half naked panicked Yossy stumbled out. “What's wrong?” Yossy looked at the situation before her a blush creeping onto her cheeks. “You guys are much closer then I had originally thought...”

Neither of the girls could respond, both were struck speechless at the sight of the topless Yossy. Wearing only a pair of jeans that she was now in the process of buckling, and a tooth brush with too much tooth paste rested in her mouth. Yossy chuckled and headed back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

“…so unaware of her affect on us…” breathed Rika.

“Hm.” replied Miki.

Rika frowned an angry blush burning her cheeks. “You can let go now, pervert…” she grasped the other girl’s wrist and pulled.

Miki snorted. ”Pheh, you know you like it.” giving the other girl’s boob a final squeeze before letting go.

Both Rika and Miki had a difficult time returning to their rooms, neither had been very forward thinking, as to remember to bring a change of clothes with them. So in real Mission Impossible style the pair crept slowly back to their respective rooms making sure to check every corner.

When Rika arrived at the breakfast room she noticed a few things right away, Yossy was at the buffet grabbing some food and somehow she had beaten Miki here. The girl was nowhere to be found. Rika smirked satisfied.

Deciding to get a seat first before she ate she tried to look around at all the project girls and figure out where Yossy was likely to sit. This was rather difficult to decide considering Yossy was friends with many. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Ayaka and Mai whispering and giggling together, in between them was an empty chair they were both resting an arm on. They were obviously saving it for someone. Yossy, maybe?

It was a circular four-seater table and the fourth seat was unoccupied, Rika made a beeline for it, but just as she touched the back of the chair, the sound of a chicken screeched in her ear. She screamed and dived away only to turn around and watch Miki slip into the seat with a self satisfied smirk on her face. Rika openly glared at the other girl, but decided to refrain from making a scene in front of everyone and looked for another place to sit.

In the back of the room she happened to notice Yasada sitting alone sipping from her coffee mug. Rika suddenly felt a little happy that Miki had tricked her, she hated seeing her friend sitting alone. As she walked toward Kei’s table she happened to make eye contact with her best friend who was surrounded by noisy, excited eggs and was giving a pleading look toward Rika.

Rika purposely nodded toward Kei’s table and Shibata excused herself from the younger girls and walked with Rika to sit at the end table with Yasada.

Miki wigged her eyebrows at the to pretty girls sitting across from her. “Hey ladies…” Both twittered cutely at the obvious flirtatious greeting, making Miki grin. Both girls were very attractive and it was no wonder why Yossy liked them so much, it was like being friends with the Budweiser twins, considering how close the two girls were to each other. Miki let her imagination entertain thoughts of just how close Ayaka and Mai might actually be, a naughty grin played across her face. The grin melted from her face when Korekitty sat in the sandwiched chair instead of Yossy. “I thought Yossy was going to sit there!” Miki exclaimed, not bother to be subtle about her reason for sitting by them.

Ayaka gave her a sheepish, amused expression. “Um, no we wanted to help give Korenga some advice on her script for this afternoon, she’s really shy, ya know.”

Mai grinned happily. “Sorry to disappoint you.” she didn’t appear to be sorry at all.

Just then Yossy walked by and gave a friendly greeting to the girls as she passed by. “Good morning, ladies, and Mai, Ayaka, thanks for helping with Korekitty,” turning to the girl in question she added. “Listen to what your senpias tell you, and don’t be so afraid you’ll be fine, okay?”

Korega nodded blushing.

With that Yossy continued on her way, Miki watch in disbelief as Yossy walked to the back of the room to join Kei, Shibata, and a very surprised Rika at their table.

Mai was giggling uncontrollably. “’Oh, the irony’ right?” she goaded Miki who sank down into her chair, and remained uncharacteristically quiet throughout the breakfast only speaking once and awhile to contribute her own advice to Korekitty. Apparently, Rika has her own brand of dumb-ass luck.

Ch 3

Rika couldn’t stop grinning for the rest of the morning at her simple little victory over Miki at breakfast. She now knew that the rivalry between Miki and herself was gonna be settled this week no matter what. And Rika was feeling pretty confident that she would be the one to come out victorious. Miki was too busy grouching and snapping at unsuspecting eggs to even know that Rika had another move already planned.

Thanks to a gossipy little bird, she already knew were to find the person she was planning to ask a favor of. Waiting until after the preliminary dance rehearsal with the gatas was over, Rika snuck away and headed over to the hotel’s gym. Looking inside door way she spotted her target working out on the tread mil. “Naachiii!” she cried out happily.

Abe looked over in surprise at her perky junior, but couldn’t help grinning back at the other girl’s infectious mood. Nacchi stopped jogging and stood on the edges of her still moving machine. “Hi, Rika.”

“I just wanted to find you and say thanks for helping me out last night.”

Abe laughed a little. “Actually you helped me out. Leave Miki and Yossy in a room alone together and no one will be getting any sleep!”

Rika made an odd face. “Uh…right…anyways, I was wondering. How do you feel about switching rooms with me?”

Miki walked around the compound within a proverbial dark cloud. It wasn’t just the simple fact that she lost out at breakfast, truthfully she knew that not sitting at Yossy’s table wasn’t a big deal. It was just the fact that she knew that Rika seemed to have out maneuvered her somehow. She couldn’t let that brat win, Yossy together with Rika didn’t make any since. While herself and Yossy would be…

A sigh escaped Miki’s lips catching the attention of the girl who just came up next to her. Aya placed a comforting hand on her best friends shoulder. “Penny for your thoughts, Tan?”

Miki smiled sheepishly towards her companion, who she didn’t even notice approach her. “Hey, Aya…I don’t really want to talk about it…” Aya’s eyes looked so compassionate. “…then again, maybe I do…”

Aya grinned. “You know you can tell me anything.”

Miki nodded and quickly relayed the story of what was happening between herself and Rika.

“Hm. Well, you know, I think you may be over thinking this,” Aya stated matter-of-factly. “I don’t think Rika’s as much in this competition as you think.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well if she was she would be spending her extra time with Yossy and not over at the gym talking to Abe-san…”

Miki blinked. “What?”

“Yeah, as I left, Rika was chatting with Abe about something. I couldn’t really hear…something about her room…”

Miki suddenly grasped Aya’s shoulders and kissed her firmly on the lips. “I love you!! So that’s her next move eh?” She immediately started in the direction of the gym. Over her shoulder she said, “Thanks, Aya. You’re the best!”

Aya blinked in confusion, a blush staining her cheeks. She raised a hand to touch at her tingling lips.

When Miki arrived at the gym she was careful to place herself somewhere unnoticed by the open doorway and strained an ear trying to listen in to what they were saying. From the sound of it she got there just in time to hear Rika’s request.

“…do you feel about switching rooms with me?” Rika gazed a Abe with hopeful eyes.

“Hmmm….Nope!” Abe returned to jogging on her machine.

“Wait? What?” Rika hopped on the front of the tread mil so that Nacchi was running towards her. “Why not?”

“Rika,” Nacchi sighed exasperated. “I’m happy and settled in my room and I don’t feel like repacking and moving across the hall just so you can try your hand at wooing Yocchan…”

Rika blushed at being so transparent about her feelings, but didn’t back down or deny it. She put on her best puppy eyed pouty face. “Pleeease…”

“Hahaha, put that lip away, Rika-chan. That face doesn’t work on me, I’m not one of your crazed fan boys, ya know.”

“but, Nacchi…”

“The answer is no, Rika-chan.” Abe’s voice was gentle but firm. Her mind could not be changed.

Rika sighed in defeat. “Okay, sorry to bother you…”

“Its okay, just…if you like her tell her. Playing games is for children.”

“…right.” Rika muttered knowing that things between Yossy and herself were not nearly that simple. Never the less, she said goodbye to the older woman and left. She didn’t even notice Miki sitting behind the potted palm tree near the door.

Miki grinned as Rika left. “Heh…amateur,” she murmured after the retreating girl. “…now watch a pro…” humming she walked into the workout room and causally started up the tread mil right next to Abe‘s. Then she patiently waited for the other woman to talk first.

“Hi there, Fujimoto-san.”

“Oh, Hello, Nacchi…” Miki started jogging as if her one purpose to be in the room really was to exercise.

Nacchi smirked knowingly. “If you’re here about the room, the answer is no.”

Miki faltered in surprise, apparently Nacchi was sharper then Miki had given her credit for. She quickly regained her composure and smiled. “Nah, I don’t want it.”

“Is that so?” Nacchi’s tone implied that she didn’t for one second believe the other girl.

“Well I did, but after overhearing what that maid said to the hotel director, I just don’t think I’d be comfortable there.”

“The maid said something about my room?”

“your room? No not your room…”

“Ah.”

“…it’s the whole level.”

“…” Abe stared at the silent T.V. without watching it. “What did they say?”

Miki shook her head. “Its not important, I agree with what the director said, it’s better if you guys don’t know what’s going on. It would just cause you undue stress.”

Abe stopped running and stood on the side of her machine. “If there’s something going on I think you should tell me…”

“No, trust me Abe-san, you’re better off not knowing, just…” bit her lip in thought. She too stopped running and stood on the edges of her machine.

“What?”

“Well, just make sure you check the bedding before you go to sleep and, uh…always check inside of the crapper before you use it. That’s where they said it might turn up…”

“It? What it?”

“Opps! I said too much…”

Abe got off her tread mil and yanked Miki from hers. “If there is something in my room, I need to know.”

Miki sighed. “There’s nothing in your room…probably…”

“Miki! Just tell me.” Abe laughed a little nervously.

“Okay, but don’t panic or get weirded out if I tell you…”

“I won’t”

“Well, it turns out that the guest who stayed on that level before you guys had a little uh…pet with him. That he sorta lost...”

“What kind of pet?”

“Just a cute, cuddly little fivefootlongpython.”

“What?! What did you say!? I hope it wasn’t what I thought you said!”

Miki sighed. “Alright, on your level somewhere, is a rather large pet snake of the guy who stayed there previously.”

“The maids found it in one of the rooms toilets and went to tell someone, but when she came back it was gone…heh I’m just glad that I’m not staying on that floor.”

Abe stared at Miki thoughtfully. “ya know, Miki-san…you’ll never have time alone with Yocchan if you’re on a different floor…”

Later on, Miki sat in a chair on the balcony of her new room, sipping on one of those fruity little margaritas with a tiny umbrella in it and staring out at the ocean. “Rika, you soooo don’t stand a chance!” The thought of herself and Yossy skipping through a meadow holding hands while a bitterly sad (and horribly dressed) Rika cried dramatically after them, raced through her mind. "Heheheh..."

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
lol Mikitty beat Rika to Yossie once again.. poor lil Charmy...  XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
so evil Miki  XD but hmmm, snakes... Yossie hmmm... I see a defeated Miki, again  :lol:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is a great story! Can't wait to see what happens next and who will win the "competition."

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL MIKITYY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER THAT MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED IT! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! AND MIKI WINS AND THEY SHARE (EVIL) OR JUST MIKI THEN. BUT IT LOOKS LIke Aya has a thing for her, so maybe they will get together. Aww that would be sweet but I don't want Miki to lose. But then again she'd be gaining Aya so it's not exactly losing. lol no one on that floor would get any sleep then XD. And I know I said it before but we need your writing in the perv forum..... lol

Hope you update soon, love the new chapter, especially this part:

“…so unaware of her affect on us…” breathed Rika.

“Hm.” replied Miki.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is a great story! Can't wait to see what happens next and who will win the "competition."

Hope Miki does!!!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Just wanna say I'm loving this one. Extremely funny, and it's getting more interesting as the chapters go.
Keep up with the great job!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Oh, don't rush with the kink. I can wait, as long as I get it eventually! I can be very patient (sometimes).
 XD Miki grabbed Rika's boob! That's hot! Man, Abe's a bitch. Then again, so is Miki. I love this story! Competition makes everything a little more interesting! That's what Abe doesn't get. If you win, you get Yossy and bragging rights!  :P
Keep it up!

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
FINALLY HOME YAY!!!!!!! is it sad the first thing I did was turn my computer even though I'm dead tired and should be taking a nap right about now :mon nap:

... but I'm sooo glad I came to this the first chapter it was AWESOME...
Miki sneaking right pass Rika and entering Yossie's room AWESOME...
Miki does as she pleases
AWESOME...
Miki grabbing Rika's tahtahs AWESOME...
half naked Yossie AWESOME...
Rika finally getting a point AWESOME...
Miki kissing Ayaya and her blushing AWESOME...
Miki tricking Nacchi AWESOME...
Miki winning in the end like usual AWESOME...
the whole Rika v Miki competition over Yossie AWESOME PRICELESS

No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
zay05ohayou:  Yeah, Rika wasn't very forward thinking, she shouldn't of tried the direct approach. That never works  ;) If you want something from someone you have to manipulate them, just ask my ex-bf :hip bleh:

kRisZ: Miki's slight evilness is why I :heart: her, and you may find many cases of the two lovelore hero's defeating themselves more then each other...um...that doesn't make alot sense, does it? lol  :mon sweat:

CrypticShadow8:  heh, truthfully, even I'm not sure who's going to win.  Everytime I think I know where this story is going I get another idea and things drift far from my original plan...but I'll try to make it a fun journey. :mon thumb:

sweeety: Ah, so you're leaning toward Miki, right? This is a hard decision, I like both Miki and Rika.  In the immortal words of Tatawaki Kuno (Ranma 1/2) 'I would have them both!'. :luvluv2:  As for the perv forum, I would much like that.  Where do I find it?

Grisours: I'm glad you liked it.  My humor can be very strange and out there so I always feel relieved when someone says its funny.  :wub:

strawb3rrykream: Yes! That's exactly right!  Abe represented the voice of reason from the logical mind, because truthfully if either of the girls simply told Yossy their feelings the game would be over. :bingo:  And where's the fun in that... :kekeke: Most competitors love the game as much as the prize, if not more so.

takagakifan: lol!!! takagakifan's comment AWESOME...b/t/w I hope you got enough sleep, I know what you're going through. Too many times I should've slept, but stayed awake to read fics instead...

ch4

Rika was pissed!  Miki has moved into the conjoined room next to Yossy’s, which would give her a clear advantage in the little ‘battle’ going on between them.  Well, she wasn’t going to allow it!  With strength derived from her inner anger she marched straight to that room and pounded on the door...

No one answered...

She pounded louder.  “Miki I know you’re in there!” She knocked again. “I’m not leaving till you open...”

The door suddenly swung open and a panicked Miki grabbed Rika’s head with her hands, one hand covering her mouth while the other grabbed the back of her head.  She unceremoniously dragged Rika into her darkened room, that had all the lights turned off and the curtains drawn.

Rika began to struggle when she realized that Miki was acting all psycho and was probably about to dice her up into a million pieces and hide her in the walls of the hotel room.

“Shh!  She’ll hear you!  You are so damn annoying!  I’m gonna let go, but you’ve got to keep your mouth shut!” Miki hissed harshly into Rika’s ear.   

Rika gave Miki a puzzled expression over the hand that was clamped over her mouth.  Not entirely understanding what was going on she simply nodded so that the hand would be removed.

Miki sighed and let Rika go, then turning she crept over to the door that conjoined Yossy’s room to hers.  Placing a finger at her lips she looked at Rika one last time before placing her ear against the door.

Rika realized that there was some muffled talking coming from Yossy’s room on the other side.  Quietly she sank down next to Miki and also tried to hear what Yossy was saying… apparently Yossy was on the phone with someone….

"…yeah I know, we never get to spend any alone time together…"

*pause*

Yossi laughed a little. "…you always say that!  How can you miss someone when you see them everyday?  Haha…alright, I miss you too, pookie."

Miki made a disgusted face at Rika 'Pookie?' she mouthed. 

Rika pretended to gag…

Yossy's voice was playful as she spoke again. "…Aww my girlfriend sounds sad, someone needs some cuddle time, do you want me to head over there?"

Miki looked at Rika dourly, "It sounds like she's banging someone…" Miki whispered.

Rika shook her head forcibly.  "Yossy's not like that!"  Rika countered quietly.  "It's probably 'girlfriend' as in 'a girl who's just a friend'…"

"…mm hm, yeah, well there's definitely more then just friendship between us…"  Yossy was saying…

Miki raised her eyebrows toward the other girl in an 'I told you so' manner. 

Rika shook her head in denial.  "It doesn't mean that they're dating, or in love, or in a meaningful relationship…"   

"Let's plan another date together tomorrow, just tell me when and where... *sigh* I'm sooo in love with you!  We really have a very meaningful relationship…"

Rika pouted and glared at Miki who was rolling around holing her stomach in silent laughter. 
Rika kicked at her angrily, "I won't give up!" she hissed.

Miki calmed her laughter and wiped at her teary eyes.  "Well, I'm not giving up either…" she whispered back.

They both leaned back against the door to listen as Yossy was saying her goodbyes to whoever it was on the other end of her cell phone. "Oh, okay…yup, got it, alright then….I'll see you then…yes…I love you too, babe.  See you tomorrow… Mmm?…Sweet dreams indeed~…heheheh… "

Rika turned away from the door sadly and happened to spot both of Miki's room keys sitting on the night stand on the opposite end of the room on the other side of the bed.  With a quick glance, she checked to make sure Miki was distracted by Yossy's phone call, before jumping to her feet and making a mad dash for the bed.

Miki saw Rika jump up and realized in an instant where that girl was headed and leapt up after her.  Luck was in Miki's favor, however, cause when Rika reached the bed and tried to run around it her feet slipped, this stopped her just long enough for Miki to tackle her and the both fell to the bed struggling vehemently. 

Their wrestling caused the bed to groan and both were trying to get leverage over the other, each vying for the 'top' position.  This caused them to turn over and over until they ended up rolling off the bed onto the floor with a loud thump, right next to the nightstand that was holding the keys.

Rika squirmed away on her stomach from the other girl and made a reach for the keys.

"Don't touch them, Ishikawa!!"  Miki yelled quickly catching up and crawling on top of the other girl. Miki grabbed Rika's arm, trying to pull it back all the while pinning the other girl face down tightly against the floor.

"Don't try to stop me, Fujimoto!  I'm gonna get what I came for!"  Rika yelled back struggling violently.  Rika put her foot against the bed frame by the floor and using it as leverage pushed with all her might, rolling both of them over until she was lying on top of Miki.

Miki grunted hard at suddenly holding the other girl's weight and both the girls were panting heavily.  "Hahaha! You may be on top, but I'm still the one in control!"  Miki hollered gleefully

Rika groaned audibly in frustration when she realized Miki was right. She still couldn't get up, because the other girl was wrapped tightly around her like an octopus.  Both of her arms and legs were trapped by Miki's, an arm was hugging her collar tightly, trapping her right wrist by her shoulder.  Her left wrist that's reaching for the keys is held fast by Miki's grasp, but the other girl's sweaty palm was causing her to slowly lose her grip.  Rika could feel her wrist slowly escaping Miki's hand. Rika tilted her head back to look where her hand was reaching, only a few inches away from the night stand. "Almost there…"  She whimpered loudly. "Just a little more and Uhhh…"

"Dammit!! You're so freakin' slippery!" Miki bemoaned desperately.  Thinking quickly she spread her legs wide with Rika in between, bending her knees she brought her feet up until they were on the curves of Rika's hips.  Struggling with effort she began to push the other girl down her body and away from the nightstand.

Rika watched in horror as the nightstand inched away from her fingertips. "Ahh!!"  She cried helplessly.  The socks on her feet were preventing her from getting any kind of friction on the carpeted floor to stop herself from sliding away.

Once Miki had pushed Rika far enough from the night stand she shoved the girl away and clumsily stumbled to her feet.  Still tired she fell against the nightstand rather heavily making it slam against the wall, and quickly picked up the room keys.  Her joy of grabbing the keys was short lived however, because Rika was immediately back in her face reaching for them.  Miki held the keys as high as she could and arched away stumbling back from the other girl who was practically climbing her to get at the keys.  The back of Miki's legs bumped into the bed and the two of them tumbled clumsily onto it, both letting out sharp cries of surprise.  The keys fell a few inches from Miki's grasp, and they both started wrestling again.

"You're goin' down, Ishikawa, whether you like it or not!"  Miki roared.

Rika just laughed confidently hugging the other girl tightly one arm wrapped around Miki's shoulders the other around her back pinning the other girl's arms to her side.  "You're getting tired, aren't you?! Where's all you're endurance training gone, Fujimoto?!"

Miki squeezed the other girl tightly around her waist with her legs, turning the other's laughter into a grunt.  "Ha! I'm 'The' Fujimoto Miki!  I can keep this going all night, woman!!! Whahahahah!!!" 

Suddenly the conjoining door swung open and a red faced Yossy stood in the doorway, keeping her eyes diverted from the pair on the bed.  "You…you guys…I'm all for 'reliving stress' after a hard day at work, but…" She pointed at the wall behind the bed.  "…there're eggs trying to sleep, over there…and if I could hear, I bet they heard every word.  If you guys were trying to keep your relationship a secret, you just blew it…that's all I'm saying…"

Rika and Miki blinked Yossy blankly and then at each other in realization.

"No! Yocchan we weren't…!"

"Yossy, you got the wrong idea…!"

It was too late Yossy had already retreated back to her room.

Their room was suddenly too quiet as both the occupants quickly untangled themselves and sat in frozen horror…to make matters worse now that they were quiet they could hear giggling and heated whispers coming from the room behind them.

Rika decided to give up on the key and make a hasty retreat to her room across the hall, her cheeks flaming with embarrassment.

Miki lay back on her bed and sighed.  She wasn't embarrassed like Rika, truthfully it wouldn't be the first time she was caught in a compromising situation with another girl, but still, anyone but Rika…

It was discouraging to know that she had not just one rival, but two.  Who was the mystery girl on the phone with Yossy?  She knew that Yossy was going on a date with her tomorrow, but she didn't know where or when… The only solution would be to dog Yossy all day, but that would be impossible…

Miki suddenly sat up quickly.

…or would it? If she had help she might be able to keep tabs on Yossy all day. Unfortunately, she would have to swallow her pride and ask her enemy to become her ally…she looked over at the room keys lying next to her thoughtfully.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
woah...

charmikitty vs. mystery pookie

of course, i'm rooting for charmikitty...

yossui sounds so cheesy on the phone hahaha....

hahahaha... yossui thinks charmikitty's on!!!!

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • That was an Unknown Unknown
wow this is grade "A" stuff here. I'm rofl over this. I want Miki to win this............I wonder who's this "pookie".

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Ch1
IT'S AN ISHIYOMIKI RABU-RABU TO-RAI-AN-GU-RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
:cool1:

* JFC hears the theme music to "Rocky" playing in the background.

Ch2
Oh, major :on lol: when Miki groped Rika thinking it was Yossi here.

Ch3
Oh hell yah evil Miki-sama winz!!!
:wahaha:

Ch4
Wait, Yossi already has a "pookie"??? :o

EDIT: Oh, and the whole struggle between Miki and Rika for the keys...frakkin' HAWT!!! :drool:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:42:40 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
wooo pookie??? wtf!!  :mon wtf:

miki i cheer you up!!  :mon roll: miki miki ~~

ok, i need some yomiki  :mon heh:

waiting next chapter!!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Rika began to struggle when she realized that Miki was acting all psycho and was probably about to dice her up into a million pieces and hide her in the walls of the hotel room.

Hahaha, it's hilarious imagining that  :lol:

The wrestling thing is super duper hilarious plus the giggling eggs  XD

I have a hunch, Yossie knew Charmikitty were eavesdropping and so the phone convo was fake  :grin:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Wahahaha! That was the funniest thing I've read all day! While I was reading it I was like 'if no one can see and only hear they'd definitely get the wrong idea' specially when u like reading it out loud. XD I love you so much! Charmikitty is the best <3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Ashita Haru ga Kitara