JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Watashi wa Arashi

Author Topic: Acceptance  (Read 32921 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Acceptance
« on: August 02, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
Yep guys, another new fic from me(hopefully will be finished..if I can)..it's a completely different pairing, one you guys will be in shock of.. ;)

I don't know what to do anymore.

Everybody hates me...

I'm all alone in this room, hoping that no one will find me. I've been here for almost five years and I still feel left out. My own best friend betrayed me by going out with someone else. I thought we were someone special, but it was like she had slapped me in the face without doing it physically. Why though? Why couldn't she tell me face to face?

It's bad enough that she's hurt me, but also with the dance sessions, singing sessions, and Ai-chan barking directions every few seconds, I feel like I can't go on.

Maybe I should quit..no, I can't do that. Not for all my fans, especially with the photobooks, concerts and such.

What would they say?

Forget it! I don't care what they say. I want to end it now!

But..

But...

I can't...I don't know what to do.

I can't take it anymore...

"There you are! Ai-chan was looking for you."

"I don't want to go out right now."

"Why not?"

"I don't feel like I'm wanted anymore."

"Of course you feel wanted."

"I just don't feel like talking right now."

"This isn't like you. You know you can always talk to me."

"Please...leave me alone."

Not as soon as I break down and cry uncontrollably, you wrap your arms around me, telling me that everything will be all right. If I had my way, I would have stayed in that position all day in your embracing arms. I wanted to say something, anything that would make me feel better. I never was good at telling people about my feelings, but somehow, I feel different when I'm with you.

I always have.

You always have been so good to me.

You kiss the top of my head, helped me up as we walked hand in hand toward the door. You opened it as we went outside. You tell me to call you tonight to see if I'm okay. I watch you leave, so carefree and beautiful.

I wonder, could you ever fall in love with me after all you've done for me?

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Acceptance
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 04:37:22 AM »
Hmmm, who could it be? :?
I think the narrator is Reina, though. As for the other girl, I have an idea but I'll wait to get more details.
Keep going!! Ganbare! :D

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 09:25:54 AM »
hmmm...  :? ... Tanagaki maybe?
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 09:31:43 AM »
been around for five years, its gotta be a rokkie member. keep going!

Offline mads

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 09:37:23 AM »
Could the pink font color be a clue to who the narator is? If so, I feel like this is a Sayu and Gaki fic.

Offline Regent

• ecchi
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 10:46:03 AM »
Hmm... angsty. I wanted to say it was Reina at first, but when you say "best friends" and it's regarding the rokkies, I automatically think of Sayu and Eri..... and it feels like it would be Sayu more than Eri.

Because it's a "completely different pairing," I toyed with the idea that you were going to have the other girl come from gens 7-8, but the "you've always been so good to me" kind of nixes that. I think it might be Gaki-san. Maybe mads had something there with the font color speculation.  :grin:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »
Yea I think the narrator is sayu too
My own best friend betrayed me by going out with someone else. I thought we were someone special, but it was like she had slapped me in the face without doing it physically. Why though? Why couldn't she tell me face to face?
And this part makes me think best friend = kame

Then the other girl could be reina (going by the font color) ?
hm...reinaxsayu isn't a very unusual pairing actually, I've seen a few around  :P
This is interesting, is it a one-shot or are you continuing it?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
*waits for the next chapter*  O0

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 06:05:33 PM »
Definitely Sayu- hints I'm going off of-

*pink font
*5 years (6th gen)
*"My own best friend betrayed me by going out with someone else." (Talking about Eri/Risa)
*"This isn't like you. You know you can always talk to me." (Eri saying to Sayu)

But than again your headline says "it's a completely different pairing, one you guys will be in shock of.."...

So the alternative is Reina/Sayu (since Reina is also part of 6th gen and has known Sayu as long as Eri)

Interesting- update please!

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »
*goes out on a whim* is it SAYUJUN? *sits next to Kriz and waits for next chapter*  :pimp:
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »
well guys..you got the Sayu part right..I'll leave it at that for right now ;)

I walked back into the rehearsal room where Ai-chan and Risa were talking. As soon as I walked in, the two looked at me, with Ai-chan giving me a death-stare that could never dupicate Miki's. Gaki-san had a look on her face, which hid her true intentions. It was like she wanted to hurt me more than she already have. Wonder if Ai-chan knows about this? Besides, I always thought her and Gaki-san would get together one day.

"Where have you been?" Ai-chan asked.

"I just needed to take a breather," I told her.

"For fifteen minutes?"

"Sorry..I just needed some time to clear my head."

"Well, you're lucky everybody's gone for the day. Next time, let us know you're going to do something like this."

"Is there anything wrong?" Gaki-san asked.

There's something wrong,I thought. You took my only love away from me.

"Why don't you go home?" Ai-chan asked. "Tomorrow, you need to be fully awake. We can't afford you to mess up our new dance for the video."

"Best news I've heard all day," I muttered.

As I left the studio, I wanted to call my sister. Hopefully, she will have enough time from her busy schedule to have lunch with me...or just someone to talk to. I can't talk to anyone else in the group, knowing they could never help me feel better. I called my sister on my phone, hoping for some good news.

Unfortunately, all I got was her answering machine.

I screamed into the phone as I turned it off. I walked slowly, hoping no one could see my face. I don't know if I can go on like this anymore, tortured and in pain every minute of the day. I feel like the next time I see Gaki-san or 'her', I feel like knocking the two of them out.

Oh, where are you?

Where are you when I needed you?

Why did you leave me all alone?

Why couldn't you save me?

Wait..my phone's ringing. Maybe it's my sister finally. Unfortunately I got a different voice, but the same one from a few minutes earlier.

"Are you feeling better now?" she asked me.

"I thought you wanted me to call you tonight,"

"I know, but I have the rest of the day off if you want to do something."

"Where are you?"

"Look behind you."

I turn around and I see you. The person that held me tight only a few minutes earlier. You walk over and embraced me tight as we joined hands and walked to wherever we could go. It wouldn't matter if we fell off a cliff, I would be happy just to know that I have you with me. I wish you didn't leave me long ago, but I knew you wouldn't be gone forever. As we walked, your hand gripped tightly over mine. It hurt a little, but that small pain was only temporary to the love I have for you.

Love? No, I don't believe in it and I never will. After what she did to me.

However, I had feelings for her a long time ago, but I just called it a crush.

This time however, it seems so real. I just hope I can tell you when the time comes.

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 10:43:53 PM »
So, we know that pink is Sayu, green is Risa, purple is Ai and blue is the unknown.
It's either Eri or Reina. Eri because of her relationship with Risa more than anything and after all, she is Sayu's best friend. Reina because blue is her given colour? My colour theory kinda goes out the window and down the drain becuase Ai's given colour is yellow but you've used her as purple...maybe you used purple instead since it'd be too hard to read the yellow? Hmm...
I shall be thinking about it while I wait for your update. You've got me stumped ;)

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 10:51:19 PM »
whoa your writings improved quite a bit since the last fic I read of yours (which was about 1-2 years ago)...

keep it up!

Offline Regent

• ecchi
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »
I initially thought it was limited to current members, but I think this chapter opens it up wider. First I was thinking Yossie, but that pairing isn't too unusual and it hasn't been too long ago since the "she's my prince" stuff. Maybe Rika... she graduated some time ago, they interacted in Ecomoni and such.

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2008, 11:07:36 PM »
For the sake of discussion-

Maybe Rika... she graduated some time ago, they interacted in Ecomoni and such.

I thought that too- untill I re-read the 1st chapter and noticed this-

Quote from: story
My own best friend betrayed me by going out with someone else

So the narrative, being Sayumi- implies this particular person left Sayu, to be with someone else... Unless Rika (if it is her) considers viyuden/gatas a sole being, I'm not quite sure it's her....

EDIT: On second thought- it might be Rika, cause it seems in the 1st chapter Sayu is crying about Eri leaving- and Rika comes to comfort... So I think it's a Sayu/Rika/Eco pairing too... Good thought
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:10:33 PM by meowchi »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 02:08:52 AM »
Damn, I'm always wrong! :lol: Oh well, your story is great. I'm very curious! Can't wait to find out who "blue" is! :)

Offline High-King

• fanfic lurker...
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 02:17:49 AM »
update pelase!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 02:30:21 AM »
"So, what do you want to do?" you asked me.

"I..I don't know," I said sadly.

"Come on Sayu, what is wrong? You know you can tell me anything."

"How do I do that?"

"Wait, you're asking me what you should say. You know I'm not a mind reader."

You always knew me better than that, I thought. I just wish I knew how to express myself.

"Well..are you going to tell me or not?"

"I can't say it..." I began to sob uncontrollably before you embraced me again. I don't know how long I can keep this inside. It's been eating me up for so long that I don't know if even you could say me. I mean, you not only have been so good to me, but there's something about you that...

"If you want, I'll keep it a secret," you said to me. "Only the two of us will know it."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked you.

"Of course," you whispered, "for you."

"No one's done that for me before," I said.

I actually lied. There was someone who I thought I could trust with my secrets.

Why did she have to hurt me?

I know I should trust her, but I'm afraid...

Afraid of being hurt again..but I don't want to be hurt by you.

Besides, you're the only person I have left to turn to.

I decided to tell you my secret, but I left the most important part out.

The one person that I thought I could love.

"I don't want to pry into your business, but was that the reason why you were in the dressing room earlier?" you asked.

I simply nodded. "Can we not talk about this anymore?" I asked.

"No problem. Now, where would you like to go?"

"Far away from here," I replied. "Anywhere."

You never told me where we were going until we got there. We went to a movie together and we had a good time. To be honest, that was the first time I had a good time since all of this happened. I always seemed to have a good time when I'm with you. Even though we didn't get to do much while you was there, I still cherished those memories that we did.

Please..don't hurt me.

Please...

I told you part of my secret. Luckily, I didn't tell you who was responsible for this.

But still, could I really love again..maybe love you?

Offline High-King

• fanfic lurker...
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 02:44:48 AM »
great update!!

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
nice fanfics u wrote... looking forward for the next updates...  :D
1st: (^^) Yomiki (^^)
2nd: >< Yomaki ><
3rd: D: Charmikkity :D
4th: (: Ishiyoshi :)

JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Watashi wa Arashi