JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy

Author Topic: [CHI] Jackie Chan  (Read 70902 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[CHI] Jackie Chan
« on: November 09, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

Jackie Chan (born Chan Kong Sang, 陳港生, on 7 April 1954) is an actor, action choreographer, film director, producer, martial artist, comedian, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer and stunt performer from Hong Kong. Chan is one of the best-known names worldwide in the areas of kung fu and action films. In his films, he is known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, use of improvised weapons and innovative stunts. Jackie Chan has been acting since the 1970s and has appeared in over 100 films. Chan has received stars on the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. As a cultural icon, Chan has been referenced in various pop songs, cartoons and video games. Besides acting, Chan is a Cantopop and Mandopop star, having released a number of albums and sung many of the theme songs for the films in which he has starred. In 2008, Chan sang at the 2008 Summer Olympics closing ceremony.

Birth name: Chan Kong-sang / 陳港生
Date of Birth: 1954/04/07
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Occupation: actor, director, producer, action choreographer, singer
Genre(s): Cantopop, Mandopop
Years active: 1962–present
Spouse: Lin Feng Jiao (1982–present)
Children: Jaycee Chan

Links
Official Site
JC Fansite
JC Forum
IMDB
Wikipedia

Filmography

The Forbidden Kingdom (2008)
Kung Fu Panda (voice) (2008)
Rush Hour 3 (2007)
Baby (2006)
The Myth (2005)
Huadu Chronicles: The Blade Of The Rose (2004)
Time Breaker (2004)
New Police Story (2004)
Around The World In 80 Days (2004)
Enter The Phoenix (2004)
The Medallion (2003)
The Twins Effect (2003)
Shanghai Knights (2003)
The Tuxedo (2002)
Rush Hour 2 (2001)
The Accidental Spy (2001)
Jackie Chan Adventures (TV series) (2000)
Shanghai Noon (2000)
Gen-X Cops (1999)
Jackie Chan: My Stunts (video, as himself) (1999)
The King Of Comedy (1999)
Gorgeous (1999)
Hong Kong Face-Off (1998)
The Path Of The Dragon (video, as himself) (1998)
Jackie Chan: My Story (video, as himself) (1998)
Rush Hour (1998)
Who Am I? (1998)
The Art Of Influence (TV, as himself) (1997)
An Alan Smithee Film: Burn, Hollywood, Burn (1997)
Mr Nice Guy (1997)
First Strike (1996)
Rumble In The Bronx (1996)
Dead Heat (1995)
Drunken Master 2 (1994)
Police Story 4: Once A Cop (1993)
Crime Story (1993)
City Hunter (1992)
Police Story 3: Supercop (1992)
Twin Dragons (1992)
Armour Of God 2 (1991)
Island Of Fire (1990)
Black Dragon (1989)
Police Story 2 (1988)
Project A Part 2 (1987)
Dragons Forever (1987)
Armour Of God (1986)
Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars (1985)
Police Story (1985)
Heart Of The Dragon (1985)
To Catch A Ninja (1985)
The Protector (1985)
Los Supercamorristas (1985)
My Lucky Stars (1985)
Wheels On Meals (1984)
Dragon Attack (1984)
Pom Pom (1984)
Two In A Black Belt (1984)
Cannonball Run 2 (1984)
Project A (1983)
Fearless Hyena Part 2 (1983)
5 Lucky Stars (1983)
Dragon Lord (1982)
Marvellous Fists (1982)
Cannonball Run (1981)
The Big Brawl (1980)
The Young Master (1980)
Fearless Hyena (1979)
Dragon Fist (1979)
Magnificent Bodyguards (1978)
Spiritual Kung Fu (1978)
Snake And Crane Arts Of Shaolin (1978)
Snake In The Eagle's Shadow (1978)
Drunken Master (1978)
Fist Of Death (1977)
To Kill With Intrigue (1977)
Half A Loaf Of Kung Fu (1977)
Killer Meteors (1977)
Shaolin Wooden Men (1976)
New Fist Of Fury (1976)
All In The Family (1975)
No End Of Surprises (1975)
Hand Of Death (1975)
The Golden Lotus (1974)
Rumble In Hong Kong (1974)
Supermen Against The Orient (1974)
Eagle Shadow Fist (1973)
Attack Of The Kung Fu Girls (1973)
The Young Tiger (1973)
Enter The Dragon (1973)
Hapkido (1972)
Fist Of Unicorn (1972)
Fist Of Fury (1972)
Master With Cracked Fingers (1971)
A Touch Of Zen (1969)
Kung Fu Girl (1969)
Big Drunk Hero (1965)
The Story Of Qui Glin (1964)
The Love Eternal (1963)
Big And Little Wong Tin Bar (1962)

Cinemassacre's Top 10 Jackie Chan Stunts

« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:12:31 AM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Jackie Chan
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
Jackie is without a doubt one of the greatest entertainers of all-time and he's the biggest reason why I started watching martial arts movies. Back in the late 90s I borrowed my friend's copy of JC's Who Am I? and it fucking blew me away. The movie had everything: great fight scenes, comedy and insane stunts. After seeing "Who Am I?" I went to the nearest video rental joint and rented every possible JC flick XD

My favorite JC flick is of course the legendary Drunken Master II. After all these years DM II is still absolutely hilarious and it has some of the most creative fight scenes ever :yep:

Drunken Master 2 Necklace Fight

Drunken Master II End Fight

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Jackie Chan's Heading to the Qin Dynasty for Junior Soldiers

Jackie Chan has been on somewhat of downward spiral recently, with films like Shanghai Knights, The Medallion, Rush Hour 3, and most recently, The Forbidden Kingdom. Will he ever be able to pull himself out of that rut again? Variety announces today that Chan has started work on his next film, titled Junior Soldiers. The film is apparently a "road movie" set during the Qin dynasty and focuses on "three people and a horse." Not really sure what that exactly means, but I'm not sure it'll be anything too exciting. Shooting will begin next year under the direction of Underdog Knight director Ding Sheng.

I've never forgotten the film that first introduced me to Jackie Chan - Rumble in the Bronx back in 1995 (of which that photo of Chan above is from). Back in those days, Chan's kung fu movies were R rated violence-filled extravaganzas, but now he's become the tame and comedic Asian icon giving uninspired performances in terrible films like The Forbidden Kingdom. I shiver just thinking about that awful movie, which is why I hope Chan will one day get back to his truly entertaining roots. Interestingly, he is producing and writing Junior Soldiers in addition to starring in it.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/11/05/jackie-chans-heading-to-the-qin-dynasty-for-junior-soldiers/

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [CHI] Jackie Chan
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 08:22:27 AM »
Jackie Chan to star in 'The Karate Kid' remake

Jaden Smith has found himself a mentor. Jackie Chan will take on Pat Morita's Mr. Miyagi role in Sony Pictures' remake of The Karate Kid. The movie stars 10-year old Smith (The Pursuit of Happyness), who is the son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, and will be directed by Harold Zwart (The Pink Panther 2). Will's production company, Overbrook, will produce, and Jada has been rumored for the role of Jaden's mother in the film. China Film Corp. Group will coproduce the movie, which will shoot entirely in China.
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/01/jackie-chan-to.html

:thumbdown:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »
:thumbsdown bad move.

First, why Karate Kid remake?!

Second, Jackie Chan acting a fool AGAIN. He should do a Copland or JCVD. Show his acting chops. XD XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 03:38:26 AM »
OH NOES so it is true... is the guionist strike still on?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »
Here's the Big Pimp himself wishing you a happy new year.

CHECK OUT DA PIPES! XD

This song is written and composed by Chang Shilei, who just signed as an artist under one of Jackie's artist managment company in China.

It was not intended for Jackie to sing at first, but after listening to the sample, Jackie grabbed the opportunity and join Tan Jing and Chang Shilei.

This is Jackie Chan's first song in 2009 to wish all the Chinese a happy Chinese New Year.

The lyric in Chinese:

《中国年》

成龙:
爱是阳光 剪不断的线
缝起往事 收藏着春天
情深意长 浪漫的缠绵
说不完故事的 中国年

谭晶:
爱是阳光 滴石的甘甜
风雨过后 温暖了思念
心心相连 不知道疲倦
离不开团圆的 中国年

成龙:
一年又一年 爱 总相见
一年又一年 爱的 起点

常石磊:
阳光穿 透每 个人心间
中国年 梦 开始的时间
手拉手 连起了 地平线
云传月 圆满 常挂山巅

成龙:
天下的宴席 爱的无边
温暖每一次 幸福体验

谭晶:
爱 是门口 祈福的对联
妈妈祈祷 全写在里面
爱是笑脸 一年又一年
说不尽祝福的 中国年

一年又一年 爱 总相见
一年又一年 爱的 起点

成龙:
一年又一年 爱 总相见
一年又一年 爱的 起点

常石磊:
阳光穿 透每 个人心间
中国年 梦 开始的时间
手拉手 连起了 地平线
月传云 圆满 常挂山巅

The lyric in English:

(I translated this lyric on a almost word by word basis - so it's not lyrical at all when you read them in English - but you'll get the gist of what this song is trying to say.)

Chinese New Year

Jackie Chan:

Love is sunshine Unbreakable line
Sew up the past Keep in the spring
Unending feelings Romantic lingerings
Stories abound Chinese New Year

Tan Jing:

Love is sunshine Dripping stones' sweetness
After the storms Warming up the longings
Hearts stringing together Not knowing tiredness
Reunions inseparable Chinese New Year

Jackie Chan:
Year after year Love always meets
Year after year Love's starting point

Chang Shilei:

Th sun shines Through everyone's heart
Chinese New Year Time for dreams to begin
Hand in Hand Linking up the horizon
Cloud calls for the Moon Round Awlays hanging by the mountain top

Jackie Chan:
The dinner of the world Love without boundaries
Warming everytime Reunion experience

Tan Jing:
Love is doorway The rhyming couplet
Mom's prayers All contain inside
Love is smiling faces Year after year
Well wishes overflows Chinese New Year

Jackie Chan:

Chang Shilei:

The sun shines Through everyone's heart
Chinese New Year Time for dreams to begin
Hand in Hand Linking up the horizon
Cloud calls for the Moon Round Always hanging by the mountain top

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »
Chan Goes Green With Minimal Flushes

Actor Jackie Chan urges the cast and crew on his film sets to conserve water - by flushing the toilet just once at the end of the day. The action star is intent on using his fame to encourage fans to help protect the environment and conserve water.

And he even asks colleagues on film sets to join him in partaking in his eco-friendly methods.

Speaking at a Go Green initiative for Segway (two-wheeled transporter) in Singapore, the star says, "Do you know how much water we waste when each of us visits the washroom twice a day?

"When I go to the washroom, I will ask who is going after me; we’ll flush the toilet bowl when the last person is done. I am doing this for the environment."

And the Rush Hour star even tries to minimise his impact on the earth while travelling: "I usually stay in the presidential suite whenever I travel; however, I will wash my own undergarments and socks everyday when I return to my room. I will also inform the chamber maids that they do not have to change my bed sheets and towels everyday. Once I un-wrap the soap which the hotels provide, I will carry it along with me until I finish using it."
http://us.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0662027

Jackie will save the world! :yep:

Jackie Chan on Ellen 2008/04/10

Jackie's crazy :lol:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:05:42 PM by Masa »

Offline jhluva

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »
Jackie Chan is sooo crazy, I love him
~*~HAPPY PRINCESS SPARKLES... OR SOMETHING~*~

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »
Jackie Chan's JUNIOR SOLDIERS (aka. BIG SOLDIER, SMALL GENERAL) in Production Already

(jacked from....MonkeyPeaches Exclusive)    

February 5, 2009

Shooting for Jackie Chan's new movie Junior Soldiers has already begun two days ago at a popular tourist site called "Dirt Forest" located in Yunnan Province of southern China, according to several local newspapers.  Junior Soldiers is just an English working title and the original Chinese title is Da Bing Xiao Jiang, which literally means Big Soldier, Small General.

It will be a kind of road movie with a story set in Qin Dynasty (221 BC - 206 BC). The main characters are two guys, a girl and a horse. Chan will play the general and Rochester-born Wang Lee-Hom (second male lead in Lust, Caution) will play the soldier. The actress playing the girl is currently unknown.

A reporter sneaked into the set and wrote a short report about what he saw. The set is a roadside inn built with bricks and dirt. The opening ceremony started in 8 am and Chan led the cast and crew to pray for good luck. He also asked everyone to protect the environment while working - cut down smoking and no cigarette butt on the ground. In the first scene, Jackie Chan dressed in body armors, got drunk (drunken master again?)  and smashed a log out of rage. Many extras wearing military uniforms were standing by for unknown scenes. The second lead Wang Lee-Hom has also arrived yesterday. The cast also include Chan's new disciples, called the New Seven Lucky Stars (Jackie Chan is a member of the original Seven Lucky Stars) and Korean singer Yoo Seung-Jun as rumored.

Spy links:
http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/p/2009-02-04/11232362335.shtml
http://ent.people.com.cn/GB/1082/8748239.html

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »
Jackie Chan's Karate Kid Remake to be Called Kung Fu Kid

Last year it was announced that Columbia Pictures was remaking the 1984 classic Karate Kid with Jaden Smith set to star. In January, we announced that Jackie Chan had been cast as the lovable Mr. Miyagi, stepping in for Pat Morita. As far as I know, not a single person was excited by any of this news, but of course Sony is pushing forward with the production in hopes of convincing audiences later with marketing. Well, a good friends of ours dropped by with a tip recently letting us know that in a recent interview with Jackie Chan, he let slip that this remake is actually going to be called Kung Fu Kid, not Karate Kid.

"They don't want to call it Karate Kid any more," Chan said. "They want to call it The Kung Fu Kid." He quickly changed topics and unfortunately didn't add any more about as to why this change was being made. Our guess is that since this remake is a Chinese co-production and being shot in Beijing, it's much more relevant today to use kung fu as opposed to karate (which isn't as popular as it was back in the 80's) and also more appropriate considering karate actually has its historical roots in kung fu. As in, story updates and Chinese influence caused them to change the title to be more culturally relevant and accurate.

If you're actually big Jackie Chan fan, a great interview can be seen over on 3news.co.nz. He talks about how he's trying to change his image and become more of an "actor who can fight" not a "fighter who can act." It's actually a really heartfelt interview and it reminds me why I love him so much. Hopefully this news about the title actually sheds some positive light on the production, although I doubt it will.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/03/29/jackie-chans-karate-kid-remake-to-be-called-kung-fu-kid/

JC video interview about his image change:
http://www.3news.co.nz/Jackie-Chan-looks-to-revamp-his-image-with-new-film/tabid/367/articleID/97400/cat/84/Default.aspx
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 02:28:13 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 04:54:19 PM »
Jackie Chan Wrote, is Producing, and Starring in Big Soldier

Three people, one horse, and Jackie Chan. That's Big Soldier for you, a story set during the Warring States Period in China with a $25 million dollar budget produced, written by, and starring Chan, according to Variety. "It's an action picture with black humor plus a bit of romance," Chan told them. He'll be playing an older soldier who abducts a younger general of the enemy state and the two embark on a journey to collect the reward. Along a Chan, fellow Chinese actors Lee Hom, Lin Peng, and South Korean actor Yoo Seung-Jun will be starring with Ding Sheng, of only the 2008 film Underdog Knight previously, directing.

With Big Soldier, Chan will be veering back to his past action-comedy successes. Although it's a period film, the budget is fairly large, and especially because it's being shot entirely in China with a crew comprised entirely of mainland-Chinese, that budget is actually pretty staggering. But, as one of the film's investors puts it, "this is a Jackie Chan film." Go big or go home. That's what I always say. It'll be great to see Chan tackling some non-Americanized humor — let's just hope it lands better than his most recent live-action installment, The Forbidden Kingdom. Even if it doesn't, at least the action will be fairly kick-ass.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/04/07/jackie-chan-wrote-is-producing-and-starring-in-big-soldier/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 10:16:50 AM »
Buddy pic...Ancient Chinese soldier style? XD

hope it's not in mandarin lol

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Jackie Chan's China comments prompt backlash
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 05:27:56 AM »
HONG KONG (AP) -- Action star Jackie Chan 's comments wondering whether Chinese people "need to be controlled" have drawn sharp rebuke in his native Hong Kong and in Taiwan.

Chan told a business forum in the southern Chinese province of Hainan that a free society may not be beneficial for China's authoritarian mainland.

"I'm not sure if it's good to have freedom or not," Chan said Saturday. "I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want."

He went on to say that freedoms in Hong Kong and Taiwan made those societies "chaotic."

Chan's comments drew applause from a predominantly Chinese audience of business leaders, but did not sit well with lawmakers in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

"He's insulted the Chinese people. Chinese people aren't pets," Hong Kong pro-democracy legislator Leung Kwok-hung told The Associated Press. "Chinese society needs a democratic system to protect human rights and rule of law."

Another lawmaker, Albert Ho, called the comments "racist," adding: "People around the world are running their own countries. Why can't Chinese do the same?"

Former British colony Hong Kong enjoys Western-style civil liberties and some democratic elections under Chinese rule. Half of its 60-member legislature is elected, with the other half picked by special interest groups. But Hong Kong's leader is chosen by a panel stacked with Beijing loyalists.

In democratically self-ruled Taiwan, which split from mainland China during a civil war in 1949, legislator Huang Wei-che said Chan himself "has enjoyed freedom and democracy and has reaped the economic benefits of capitalism. But he has yet to grasp the true meaning of freedom and democracy."

Chan's comments were reported by news outlets in Hong Kong and Taiwan, but were ignored by the mainland Chinese press.

Although Chan was a fierce critic of the brutal crackdown on pro-democracy protesters in Beijing's Tiananmen Square in June 1989, which killed at least hundreds, he has not publicly criticized China's government in recent years and is immensely popular on the mainland.

He performed during the opening and closing ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics and took part in the Olympic torch relay.

Chan also is vice chairman of the China Film Association, a key industry group.

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
Re: Jackie Chan's China comments prompt backlash
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 04:55:10 PM »
he may be a good actor, but he is an asshole :)

and since I read HK newspaper, he is now in deep shit trouble lol

people from Hong Kong, Taiwan, and even from mainland China are rebuking his sorry ass

this probably could end his career

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 02:56:30 PM »
Jackie Chan says "Kung Fu Kid" co-star Jaden Smith's dedication to martial arts puts his own son to shame.

The 11-year-old son of Hollywood stars Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith has been training under Chan's stunt co-ordinator for his role in the China Film Group-Columbia Pictures remake of the 1984 hit "The Karate Kid," which kicked off filming in Beijing on July 11.
In a diary entry on his official Web site, Chan said he was deeply impressed by the younger Smith's progress when he visited Los Angeles last month. The veteran Hong Kong action star said Jaden Smith learned the Chinese phrases for different kung fu moves, responded to orders in Mandarin, and treated his teacher, Wu Gang, according to traditional Chinese custom. "When he was thirsty, he gave the traditional hand gesture, putting one fist into the palm of the other, bowed and asked permission to drink some water," Chan said.

Chan said Smith even learned the drunken fighter routine he made famous in his 1978 film "Drunken Master." "He put my son to shame! I provided my son with the best martial artists in the world, and he could not be persuaded to try it. In just two months, Jaden had learned so much. He is truly a talented boy," he said, adding he felt Smith was ready to perform his own stunts in "Kung Fu Kid."Chan's son, Jaycee, is a singer and actor but has not followed in his father's footsteps as an action star. Chan posted several photos with the diary entry showing him with Jaden Smith and his father.

He said he was skeptical at first of Jaden Smith's work ethic because he was born into a privileged family. "Training in martial arts is hard work. It takes years to perfect even one punch or kick. Jaden's father is a famous celebrity, and Jaden probably knows he could get away without having to work very hard. If I couldn't get my own son to train in martial arts, how could anybody else succeed?" Chan said. Chan said he suggested to Will Smith that he send his son to China for a few years of kung fu training, predicting "when he returns, his martial arts will be truly incredible." Jaden Smith costarred with his father in the 2006 movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" and appeared in the 2008 Keanu Reeves sci-fi movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still."
http://www.jackiechan.com/blog/696270--Beijing-to-Los-Angeles

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 10:11:27 AM »
GJ!! This will be interesting...new Karate Kid. Was Jackie supposed to be Mr. Miyagi?

of course Jackie chan's son is a total GEEK.

Source: http://www.jackiechankids.com (not what you think lol)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 11:43:12 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 10:11:19 AM »
First Logo Unveiled for Jackie Chan's Karate Kid Remake

It looks like Sony is still going back-n-forth on whether they want to call this Karate Kid remake The Karate Kid or The Kung Fu Kid, as it was supposedly retitled to. Maybe they're concerned about losing some brand recognition by changing the name. Anyway, considering they've starting shooting in China, it's not a surprise that some details and photos have started to leak out. SlashFilm discovered the first official title treatment for the film hidden on some Sony site. It's not that impressive but it is a cool first look at the film, in addition to that photo at the top of Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith working on some kung fu training.

Those set photos weren't interesting enough to feature on their own, but this title was. The Kung Fu Kid or The Karate Kid (whatever you want to call it) stars Jaden Smith, Jackie Chan, and Taraji P. Henson. Smith plays Dre, a skateboarding video game buff who moves to China after his single mother is forced to go there for work. Unable to speak Chinese, Dre finds it hard to settle in, and gets beat up by the local bully. Chan plays Mr. Han (the Mr. Miyagi character), a maintenance man who spots his black-eye and offers to teach him both martial arts and Chinese, so he can defend against the students at the nearby school of kung-fu.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/09/18/first-logo-unveiled-for-jackie-chans-karate-kid-remake/

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/09/17/first-look-jaden-smith-and-jackie-chan-in-the-kung-fu-kid/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 03:42:46 AM »
^ FUUUUUCK sup with the pornstache!! Why not call it Kung Fu Kid instead?

Yo did u watch this?? XD Total Rip off of Being John Malkovich type movies.

Part Jackie Chan promo, part China studio tour, “Looking for Jackie” is a cameo-packed swing through the mainland’s industry via the slapdash plot of a teen martial-arts student trying to track down the superstar in Beijing. With Chan himself fronting at beginning and end with some of his old buddies, and a host of local names in the middle of the sandwich, the pic looks set for plenty of hype on its July 7 release in China. Offshore, this amiable family pic is vid fodder beyond a few select Asian markets.

Really?  :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 02:33:36 AM by daigong »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy