JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl

Author Topic: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-10|Chapter Eight Part II]  (Read 22272 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-06updated|Chapter Seven finished]
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2009, 08:11:29 AM »
 :on_hot: Whew, getting a little warm in here. Yay, they get it on!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »
 :mon blood:  they've done it  :shakeit:   Me thinks about Miki and Rika's job  :mon huh:

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2009, 01:18:29 PM »
this is so hot!! :drool:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-05updated|Chapter Seven Part II]
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2009, 02:42:28 PM »
I am wondering whether there is anybody willing to see some hots scene of ishiyoshi...
some 18x hot scenes~~(tittering~~~)

I can't stop writing this chapter of Ishiyoshi~I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited when designing and writing it. It's funny~!!!

If you would like to see any hot plots, please tell me   XD :otomerika: :yossi:

I will post another update later today.

HOT scenes are  :heart:

And you're totally right.. writing IshiYoshi is incredibly addictive  :drool: well writing AND reading them.

The scene after the kiss was very sweet. So Yoshi is a lonely soul.. she seemingly has a perfect life - money and riches and the popularity go with it. But her own father doesn't even remember her birthday. Poor Yossie >.< And then begins this engrossing relationship between two struggling souls... love it love it love it!

Another thing... do school students in Japan really change in front of each other?? T__T I thought they'd be even more conservative than Australian norms anyway...

This TOTALLY sounds as if Yossie isn't a virgin xD But that was pretty hot yo.. even though it wasn't very graphic *has imagination to rely on here!* xD

The sun rose from the east, she took my hand, saying nothing. I gazed at the sun, the first time I received the warmness from it.

Love this. So sweet and romantic, and summarises everything superbly.

Great update... I need more!!!  :wub:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2009, 07:52:49 PM »
Wow... too much sugar and honey here XD but
AAWWWWWW :wub: they're so sweet! hehehe

after reading this, Ishiyoshi has won another  :heart: in my list hehehe (although Yomiki is still my #1 :D *insert Boa song No.1*)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2009, 03:03:36 AM »
Wait a minute....  *** Grabbing tissue from the desk wiped out blood from my nose.***. Continue please.

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2009, 05:54:53 AM »
Chapter Eight  Uncertain Future

Ishikawa didn't appear in the club for more than a week. I thought she must be in the hospital with Yossie. I felt jealous, and was a little bit angry with all the things around me. I’d never realized that I had such a strong feeling towards Yossie. I hated to be like that, but I couldn't help it.

Ayaya brought me some homemade cake one night, which reminded me of my mother. I held the phone all the evening, but still, dialed no number.
“Mikitty looks unhappy these days, what happened?”
“Nothing…Don't worry…” I replied.
She lay down on the bed, said to me softly unlike her usual high tone, “If anything bad, please tell me. I will always be your side and support you.”
That nearly made me cry. I came close to tell her all, but I didn't.
She was so innocent and pure, and she shouldn't be polluted by me and my experience. If she knew I was a hostess, if she knew I had huge debt on shoulder, how would she feel?
At that time, I always doubted whether my decision was right or wrong. Was it really right that I left home and took all the burdens on my own shoulder? Was it really improper that I got married with some rich man to decrease the financial pressure of my family? Was all I did right? Even sometimes, I wanted to give up and returned home. Living with a man…it should be acceptable, if I forced myself to try.

Ishikawa appeared a few days later. She looked wan and drawn with her beautiful eyes inflamed. She went past me to the locker room directly without a word. I saw Yui and Erika exchange glances and following her in.
Several minutes later, the three came back. Ishikawa completely changed into the queen of the night, sexy, charming and wild. Like nothing happened.
Her guests were all excited to see her back, and they ordered a champagne Pagoda for her. She circulated among the guests, like a spirit. Everybody was happy to be with her. Everybody.

“Ano…” I thought for quite a long time and then asked, “Yoshizawa senpei…”
“She is recovering, nothing bad. Don't worry.” She replied me quickly, and headed for the door, then she turned back, “Nearly forget to say…she thanked you for coming to see her match.”
She closed the door, disappearing in the silent street.

I didn't know what had happened, maybe they quarreled, or something else.
I got the truth from the conversation of Yui and Erika when I took shower. They tried to talk in a low voice, but I still caught some key words from the talk.
Yossie’s father didn't like Rika, and he thought she was a dirty lesbian who seduced his noble daughter. Yossie quarreled with her father and her father drove Rika out of the hospital…so…she came back to work……
I felt sorry for Rika, reminded of her pale face and red eyes. I still remembered the light in her eyes when she stayed with Yossie. I could read a lot of happiness and dependence in them. Maybe she really loved her.
Then…what about me?

(to be continued)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-07|Chapter Eight Uncertain Future ]
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2009, 06:10:59 AM »
Aww poor Rika  :cry:

Then…what about me?

Good question  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2009, 06:40:48 AM »
No room in Ishiyoshi for Miki.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2009, 08:16:16 AM »
damn! these dads are really annoying XD poor Rika :(
Come on Miki! talk to Aya :cry: she will understand

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »
Ishikawa appeared a few days later. She looked wan and drawn with her beautiful eyes inflamed

:twothumbs yeah! Charmikitty? x3

I loved chapter seven!!!  :heart:
It's very sweet and cute!!!! Really, Ishiyoshi is my favorite pairing!!!

Quote from: Kreuz_Asakura
Come on Miki! talk to Aya  she will understand

I agree!!!  :O Go, Mikitty!!! Go!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:58:04 PM by Miki IV »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »
Miki has a long road ahead for her hope she can get through it

Rika has to fight for yossie's father and idk how Miki is going to be approached :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2009, 08:43:46 AM »
Rika, a dirty lesbian?  :angry: HOW DARE somebody call her that!!!!
*sighs*
Why are parents in stories so not understanding. Rika's feelings towards Yossie are 100% sweet and sincere... arghhhh.

There's one thing I can't seem to remember - does Yossie know Rika works at the club? Dunno if it was ever mentioned. Coz it seems to me that Yossie's dad knows about it. If he knows, then Yossie must know too? Oh wells, crappy dads all around. Hope the mums are better!

Definitely no room for Miki in IshiYoshi  XD Miki needs to realise that she has Ayaya. Soon. But I'm sure that won't be happening *sigh* we need a love square, right?

Anyways, nice update   :thumbsup
Waiting for your next one!  :heart:

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2009, 08:59:23 AM »
oh wat a headache, between ishiyoshi and yomiki, dont know who i should choose? Both Rika and Miki's situations are pitiful.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2009, 12:25:11 PM »
Gosh this chapter is so sad :cry: Poor Rika, wonder how Yossie is going to fight for her love? Maybe kick the father into the goal post *lame joke applause* :lol:

Then…what about me?
Calling Ayaya to the rescue! :P

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »
I met her father again that day. He rocked me strongly as the first he found our affairs…
I spent one or two days with Yossie every week when his father was away for business. I loved staying with her more and more. I treasured every minute we spent together.
That moring was unfortunate for us. Yossie kissed me at the door of the bedroom as usual. when we heard the yelling---
“What are you doing???”
Her father suddenly appeared with a shocked look on his face. We were shocked, too, because neither of us noticed his coming back at the last midnight.
We three just stood there, for a while, nobody talked. I could even hear the sound of second hand of the clock moving. 
“Get out here!!” he yelled all of a sudden, which, anyway, threatened me a bit. he was totally at a loss, waving his hands crazily.
“Dad…” Yossie couldn't explain.
I couldn't think, and also couldn't move until her father scratched my arm and dragged me towards the door.
“Dad, stop it! Dad!” Yossie came in front of us and tried to hold back her father.
“What were you doing?! My daugther kissed a girl!!! Are you crazy?! I never expected you to be like that!!”
“Dad, please! Let me explain!”
Her father surely wouldn't listen to her, he pushed her away and opened the door, then…he threw me out of the house.
Outside the door stood I with a pale face, I thought. I heard they were quarreling, and also, I heard something broken. I had no courage to knock the door again, so I began to run, run and run. Not until I fell down in a totally unfamiliar street did I noticed my tears had already covered my face. I was frightened, and couldn't help shacking all the way. It was the first time in my life that I had felt fearful inside. However, I, at that time, was not so strong as today. I was just a little girl who needed care and love, who was never prepared for such kind of shock.
I didn't have any strength to stand up…I was frozen from finger to toe.

The next few days, I didn't see her in school. I was worried about her, but I had no dare to call her. Today, I always felt regret having been such a weed. I received warmness and protection from her, but couldn't do anything in return.
One day after school, I was stopped by a black car, in it was her father. He got out of the car, and slowly walked to me. He handed me an envelope and said, “Take it, and leave here.” He found me not move, he frowned, “if there is any difficult I will help you transfer to another school, as long as…” he paused so-called gently, “you leave my daughter.”
“I don't need you money…” I said, still feeling fearful under his staring.
“You don't. But your family need.”
I was shocked! He had looked into my family!
“What did you do to my family!” I couldn't help shouting, “Who needs your money! Take it away!” I threw the envelope onto her stiff suit, and ran away. I heard him saying “You will take it one day.”

I ran back home out of breath, and threw myself into the bedroom. I was trembling, half because of fear, half anger. I was sure Yossie would not tell her father about my miserable family. I trusted that she would always protect me.
My mom sighed more than before, I knew my dad’s health condition got worse and worse. Sometimes I heard her sobbing in her bedroom and she also blamed herself for her inability. She told me more than a thousand times that she felt regret bearing me in such a family. I said never mind to her, but I knew it couldn't work for her.
Several days later, my dad had to been sent to hospital. Yossie’s father appeared there again. I felt he was like a ghost, following me everywhere, without any notice, then appeared all of a sudden.
The same words, exactly the same.
“Take it, and leaver here.”

Should I bend over to the reality…especially at the moment when my dad eagerly needed money.
I sold my soul for the first and the only time in my life. I was beaten and torn into pieces.

I disappeared in Yossie’s life for one year, and my exclusive light in life was swallowed up by the long-lasting freezing night…

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-10|Chapter Eight Part II]
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2009, 01:59:40 PM »
the father caught them and he just went ballistic, well the IshiYoshi is just hardcore

you are doing some great storytelling with this fic keep up the work
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:49:38 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2009, 03:10:42 PM »
I'm so glad to see you're loving the fic~
thank you for all of your comments~
rika has to experience many difficulties to grow up to a strong girl ~
I myself am looking forward to ishiyoshi's reunion!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »
Poor Ishiyoshi, hope it works out for them.

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2009, 04:08:06 PM »
how could he do this to rika!! :angry: WTF!
they had been aparted for a year!!oh crap!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 04:10:17 PM by ~happyxcharmy~ »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl