JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Human Gift

Author Topic: An Old Story :) Up5 5/10  (Read 7857 times)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Re: An Old Story :) Up3 4/27
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 09:24:06 PM »

:w00t: OMFG!!!!!!!!!! New story!!  XD

Linlin sat at the passenger seat and placed her arms around my waist. My body stiffened at the contact.

Huh?!?!?! GakiLin??? And no TakaGaki?!?!?!?!

:dunno: OMG!! K's lost her mind!!!!!! XD XD XD

AI: Do you have a driver’s license?

RISA: Yes, why?

AI: Because you’re driving me crazy.

ME: HAHAHA

READER(S): -_-

ME:  :grin:

:mon spit: THAT'S A PIROPO!!!!!!!!!!!! So old fashioned... I didn't expect this from you... XD XD :P

I was risking my very straight and clean reputation just for BP she should be thankful or else 

Duh... What reputation...?? XD :P

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »
Ummm  :fainted:  :kneelbow:  :fainted:
:O  Why those smileys? I was saying it's good, K.

Don't tell you what?  :P
Don't tell me no lies  XD

The revving motorcycle abruptly stopped just a few feet away from Ai
Ai-chan is okay  :cow:

I raised both of my closed hands and opened them and certainly, fresh red blood was present
Whoa...

That's sweet! Ai gives Gaki-san letters and she saved it.

Gaki and Linlin? New to me, but I like Linlin!  :D

:doh:  Risa Forgot Ai-chan again...

Kinda scattered just like my brain
Same like mine  ;)

AI: Because you’re driving me crazy.
Wut?  :rofl:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 03:44:05 AM »
@kR: You have a clean and straight reputation? Are you sure? :P

Awww, no one got moved down by the bike? :P
I can't believe how Gaki keeps blowing Ai off. And now she even does it cuz of Lin. @@ Lin over Ai?!?! Somebody should really whack her on the head.

And that joke is... XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 03:25:30 PM »

rnd-sama
You are killing me here! Who's interested in who?! Gaki in Lin? Gaki in Ai? Ai in Gaki? Tana in Gaki? What what what!? How could Risa forget about Ai?
Ummm  :D

I snorkled.
:D

It's good... That's all I'll say. XD
Hmmm... okay  :grin:

Trey-trey
:w00t: OMFG!!!!!!!!!! New story!!  XD
Newly posted old story  :P

Huh?!?!?! GakiLin??? And no TakaGaki?!?!?!?!

:dunno: OMG!! K's lost her mind!!!!!! XD XD XD
Yay! Thank you  :grin:

:mon spit: THAT'S A PIROPO!!!!!!!!!!!! So old fashioned... I didn't expect this from you... XD XD :P
Be ready for more  XD

Duh... What reputation...?? XD :P
Reputation, you know. my *MumblesMumbles* and  *MumblesMumbles* I hope it's clear enough  XD

C
:O  Why those smileys? I was saying it's good, K.
I know  :nervous I was just
1. Fainted
2. Got up and bowed for thank you
3. Fainted again
 XD  XD  XD

Don't tell me no lies  XD
We'll see

Ai-chan is okay  :cow:
Yay!  :cow:

Gaki and Linlin? New to me, but I like Linlin!  :D
How about Gaki.?.  :D

:doh:  Risa Forgot Ai-chan again...
:yep:  XD

Same like mine  ;)
Maybe we're twins.?.  :shocked see the signs
1. Kite K and Kite C
2. And that  :shocked

Wut?  :rofl:
Yay!  :mon fyeah:

lil_hamz
Are you sure? :P
:yep: Ask S!hu!  :)
 XD

Awww, no one got moved down by the bike? :P
:shocked First I read about the slapping thing remark and then this  :shocked  that's too much for me to take  :fainted:

I can't believe how Gaki keeps blowing Ai off. And now she even does it cuz of Lin. @@ Lin over Ai?!?! Somebody should really whack her on the head.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And that joke is... XD
:mon money:

UP4

“Eh? Oh, no one’s home when I went there before going here. Maybe her mom’s sick again.” I heard one of her friends stated before I ran without a word after having both of my feet on the ground.

“Where are you going? We’re leaving in a minute” Linlin said

“You all can go without me” I said while taking one hasty glance over my shoulder.

On the way, I miscalculated a step and before I knew it I already landed on the ground with a loud thud. It was painful. Scratches on my elbows and knees became visible as bloods slowly discharged from the broken skins. I stood up and wiped away some dirt and ran again for one reason, the pain from the wound was overturned by my throbbing heart. “How could I? “

“Aichan” a low and a troubled voice escaped from my quivering mouth the moment I saw her curled up on the ground.

“Aichan…” I uttered her name again whilst shaking her shoulder. She stirred, sat up and looked at me, wide red eyed.

“Risa…? I dozed off?” It’s almost sunset!?!

I smiled and managed to keep back my tears. Giving out a sigh of relief, I gently swatted away a dried petal that was clinging on her hair.

“Let’s go?” she grabbed my offered hand and we walked back hand in hand, in silence. No one was there anymore when we got back, except for my bike that was on the ground. I picked it up and signaled for Ai to hope on but she did not budge.

“Let me pedal, those wounds don’t look good.” She said while still eyeing my knees.

“I stumbled and fell on the ground.”

“Why?”

“Because I was careless..?” Her eyes glimmered with worry. Her mouth opened and closed without a single word coming out.

“It’s okay, they don’t hurt that much” I bent my knee hastily to prove my point but it was a bad move, because I cringed as a sudden burst of pain circulated inside my body.

I saw a tear descended her jaded face. It glistened as the last rays of light shone through the standing tall and proud tree from behind me onto her worried and pretty face.

“I’m okay” I said while wiping away her tear by my thumb. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Let’s go before it gets dark” she nodded and so I handed over the bike.

The ride back home was quiet but calm. It was my first time riding on a bicycle pedaled by her. The feeling was new but comfortable. The ride was a bit bumpy but I was unperturbed. Snaking my arms around her waist made me feel safe and relaxed. Her presence made me so at ease that I didn’t notice I was already leaning my head against her back.

“We’re here” her voice was weak and low I could almost not hear it. I alighted and took the bike.

“Wait for me, I’ll walk you home.”

“No need, it’s just two blocks away”

“Don’t be stubborn, I’m your senpai” I grinned as I turned around to place my bike into the garage.

Ai was waiting for me outside with her arms crossed, definitely not pleased. The sight made me grin even more and so I decided to go inside to take something first.

“I know you’re my senpai but who’s injured here?” she said with a stern face as I was approaching her

“I know” I grinned once again “I was just teasing you. Open your hand” I said making her puzzled, but opened her right hand nonetheless.

“What’s this?” she asked staring in my eyes as I placed a thing on her palm.

“I made that last week”

“A customized bracelet?”

“A school project.” She smiled in delight and pounced on me.

“Thank you” she uttered while giving me a tight hug. After releasing me from the hug, she eyed the bracelet and put it on her left wrist whilst smiling from ear to ear.

“Goodnight”

“Goodnight”

~~~

“Are you in?” an excited Ai said with a smile the moment she saw me at the stairway. It looked like she’s been waiting for me at the mezzanine floor.

I just smiled and she knew my answer already and she uttered “Yes!” with a wider grin and said “Now we both will be going to that inter-school contest… that would be great!”

And I just smiled again. The competition will take place in two weeks, no loitering will be allowed, we need more time to study and no time at all for the nursery. That thought made me sad a little. “But today’s not one of those days” I said while grinning, making Ai wonder and said “Eh?”

“Eh, nothing… let’s go to the nursery quick” I said while grabbing her hand without waiting for her reply.

~~~

“Hey”

“Oh, hey… I heard you’re one of them” pointing at Ai and her other two friends who seemed happily talking while resting on the ground next to the fully blossomed yellow roses.

“Yeah, it was all luck. Accidentally, they gave me the paper with answers written on it already”. Linlin was a little shock at first but when she heard me laugh, she let out a very cute smile while shaking her head a little.

“Oh dear, why are you torturing me?” said to myself while feeling somewhat love struck again. “Why do you have to be that sweet and innocent and make me fall in love with you big time?”

“What?!” Linlin, in a state of shock, shouted as she heard the words that slipped from my mouth unintentionally. She became so hysterical and I have no idea what to do and what to say… I panicked… I trembled the moment she stared at me with rage and with disgust…

“I knew it. I never should have… don’t you ever come near me or you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.”

My world turned upside down when I heard it. And before I knew it, Linlin took off already. The tears from my eyes were threatening to fall, just like dry leaves waiting for a soft blow from the wind. My heart felt like being squeezed by a bare hand with might, it hurts. I could feel the lightness of my head. I could barely see things for a moment, it was like all things become vague or my mind was just rejecting to see things. I was shock and couldn’t move… “What just happened?” I asked my confused self…  “How did I let that thing from happening?” I uttered again.

“What happened?” asked the girl who ran toward me. It was Ai. I shrugged and left without a word.

I stayed home for two days, afraid to see what might happen in school if I did show up. I found out from a friend who happens to be their classmate that Ai and her friends did have some misunderstandings, that there was some confrontation. It all happened the day I skipped class, the day after that incident.

I checked my table and there was no ‘envelope’ waiting for me, no letter after a year and a half of receiving one. It kind of affected me. It felt like there’s an empty space waiting to be filled with that letter. I headed to the first floor, the fifth grader floor, stood in front of a room, I peeked at one of the windows but the room was quiet and empty. ‘Where could she be?’ I asked myself and the school bell buzzed, signaling a start of a long and unexciting day at school. I dragged my feet and climbed up the stairs and went back inside our classroom.

I had a misunderstanding with my friends” the letter said but the date was three days ago. Eight days had passed I’ve never seen her. “How’s she doing right now” I asked myself and found myself running down the stairs, after seeing their room was empty I headed to the nursery. Along the way I saw Ai walking with one of her friends, I slowed my running until I came to a full stop and called her name but to my surprise she just looked at me and kept on walking. That event shocked me. The girl in front of me, who I’ve known for almost two years now, ignored me as if she didn’t know me at all. The girl, who was always cheerful whenever I get to see her, wore a sullen face. Shocked and without thinking any further I went home, skipping classes again.

I was holding a piece of paper and a pen… trying to figure out what to write… I can’t explain my emotion at the moment, after a while I placed the paper inside an envelope along with some stuff that belonged to her… and asked a friend to deliver it to the addressee the following morning.

The bell rang, chitchats started everywhere, the noise became louder and louder after each second. I stood up, picked my knapsack up, went outside and walked down the stairs, heading to the school cafeteria, when I saw some familiar pieces of paper scattered around a trash bin. My heart ached as I stared and confirmed that those were from the letters she’d given me. Found myself picking some of the pieces but stopped when I later realized the pieces can never be put together back again as they were shredded into a thousand pieces.

I walked and walked until I found myself outside the school premises already and asked myself, “Why does my heart felt like its being ripped into pieces just like the letters?.. Why do I care this much after deciding to return all the letters to her?.. Why does my heart howl like a lost puppy?.. Why does it hurt this much?.. Why?… Aichan…”

LAME JOKE STA~TO

Risa:gmon hi: 

Ai:   :mon hi:

Risa: Do you know a shorter way?  :gmon cny:

Ai:  Shorter way to where?  :mon huh:

Risa: Shorter way to your heart  :gmon shy:

Me:

Reader(s):

:P

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 03:30:38 PM by kRisZ »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: An Old Story :) Up4 5/01
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »
HEY!
i'm still hating gakisan here.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Risa…? I dozed off?” It’s almost sunset!?!
omg, she really just stay there the WHOLE time?  :cry:
damn you risa..
i gonna bring aichan home with me :lol:

“Don’t be stubborn, I’m your senpai”
ehhhhhh..gakisan is older!?  :lol:

“I made that last week”
“A customized bracelet?”
“A school project.” She smiled in delight and pounced on me.
slap you gakisan..LOL..

“Oh dear, why are you torturing me?” said to myself while feeling somewhat love struck again. “Why do you have to be that sweet and innocent and make me fall in love with you big time?”
WHAT?!
so she does LOVE LL..
gakiLin..so weird.. :lol:

“I knew it. I never should have… don’t you ever come near me or you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.”
why is LL so fierce about it? i dont mind gakisan loving me  :P

Along the way I saw Ai walking with one of her friends, I slowed my running until I came to a full stop and called her name but to my surprise she just looked at me and kept on walking. That event shocked me. The girl in front of me, who I’ve known for almost two years now, ignored me as if she didn’t know me at all.
why why why??

“Why does my heart felt like its being ripped into pieces just like the letters?.. Why do I care this much after deciding to return all the letters to her?.. Why does my heart howl like a lost puppy?.. Why does it hurt this much?.. Why?… Aichan…”
cause you love her?BAKA..LOL
but doesnt gakisan love LL? but she seem to be more lost and sad when aichan didnt talk to her..

Risa:gmon hi: 

Ai:   :mon hi:

Risa: Do you know a shorter way?  :gmon cny:

Ai:  Shorter way to where?  :mon huh:

Risa: Shorter way to your heart  :gmon shy:

Me:

Reader(s):
i went tsk at first then laugh out..lol..
you are really lame!!
i bet you always use such way huh..XD XD

FAST!i want the next chp

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »
^
HEY!
i'm still hating gakisan here.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, no problem  :P

omg, she really just stay there the WHOLE time?  :cry:
damn you risa..
i gonna bring aichan home with me :lol:
I suggest you get a priority number  XD

ehhhhhh..gakisan is older!?  :lol:
Yeah  XD Lots of weird things in this re-written story  :D

slap you gakisan..LOL..
What was that for? lol

WHAT?!
so she does LOVE LL..
gakiLin..so weird.. :lol:
XD I know, kinda giving me a hard time writing them together especially in the previous post  XD There was a strange feeling  :lol:

why is LL so fierce about it? i dont mind gakisan loving me  :P
Maybe because they both are girls, who knows  :D

why why why??
♪♪ Tell 'Em That Is Human Nature ♪♪
♪♪ Why, Why, Does He Do Me That Way ♪♪
 :P

cause you love her?BAKA..LOL
but doesnt gakisan love LL? but she seem to be more lost and sad when aichan didnt talk to her..
Nee

i went tsk at first then laugh out..lol..
you are really lame!!
i bet you always use such way huh..XD XD
Not telling  :P

FAST!i want the next chp
Arg  :imdead:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 05:27:31 PM »
I .... Really like GakiLin for some reason. (And GakiJun, but that's there, not here)

Anyway, I really like GakiLin, so I'm quite sad that Lin rejected/was mean to Gaki-san. And then Ai turning her back on her broke my widdle heart, the torn up letters were the straw. So, I'm sad, yeah. And the only cure for that sadness is Tanagaki bed buddies or Takagaki love. Or any mixture thereof.

*Lame Joke*

:doh: :lol:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: An Old Story :) Up2 4/24
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010, 09:29:11 AM »
Chapter 2 is a trip down the memory lane? A motorbike huh? Gasp! Was that our dear Bishop Ni on the Ducati?
Yep  :yep: About the rider, how about the grumpy old lady with a walking stick :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: 
 :grin:
:err:

What the hell? Nobody knock down Ai? Who's that cousin, I wonder....

So LinLin rejected Gaki after she accidentally confessed to her. Now Ai is also avoiding Gaki? :sweat: Can I say, poor Gaki?

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 06:53:38 PM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I missed 2 chapters! XD

:( Why why Lin2 is sooo mean to Gaki~ but in the first place.. Lin/Gaki had already shock me.. so.. probably it's good this way too... So that we can have TakaGaki~ XD

BUT.. all this is flashback.. so Ai-chan will be dead... SO........... -.-

Can you stop killing Ai-chan? You killed her the other time too.. :(

But anyway.. if someone were to return me all the letter i have given them.. i would have tear them off too.. haha.. But seriously what up with passing notes in school... I can't believe i use to do that everyday too.. Probably to pretend you're writing something in class but actually it's letter to someone else...haha.. Once..i even got a letter.. it's paper is actually an exam paper.. my friend just submitted the question paper back and use the foolscap for letter writing.. XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 04:00:42 PM »
rnd-sama
So, I'm sad, yeah. And the only cure for that sadness is Tanagaki bed buddies or Takagaki love. Or any mixture thereof.
But there's no bed... will that work?  :D

Baddie
What the hell? Nobody knock down Ai? Who's that cousin, I wonder....
Part of unwritten history lol

So LinLin rejected Gaki after she accidentally confessed to her. Now Ai is also avoiding Gaki? :sweat: Can I say, poor Gaki?
Sure, be my guest  :D

Bishop NI
BUT.. all this is flashback.. so Ai-chan will be dead... SO........... -.-

Can you stop killing Ai-chan? You killed her the other time too.. :(
Dun worry, no one dies in here... unless my mind will go  :twisted: lol

But seriously what up with passing notes in school... I can't believe i use to do that everyday too..
You too?  XD

Once..i even got a letter.. it's paper is actually an exam paper.. my friend just submitted the question paper back and use the foolscap for letter writing.. XD
:lol: Was that an important exam?  XD

Up5

My last year in primary school ended in a flash. Nothing much happened. My last couple of months was uneventful. I was supposed to be the best in math in my level but I lost the medal to my classmate in that inter-school contest. Surprisingly, that didn’t hurt me that much.

What was hurting me deep inside was the fact that I lost a friend. I tried to communicate but Ai won’t let me, until I gave up trying and would only watch her from afar. My thought was, I was a kid and she was a kid and what kids mostly do is fight and make up eventually. Giving her space and time might help us both heal, and so I gave her those and I waited.

I gave her the whole time of the year. My first year in secondary school’s almost completed without any trace of her in my history. That was my plan, to wait until the time she’ll transfer in my school for her secondary education.

One day, I found myself in the garage staring at my untouched for months bicycle. With nothing much to do, I took it. Fixed the tires and oiled the chain and before long I was already pedaling without any destination in mind. And then I saw her mom in the park, looking for something from her purse. She was pale and skinny. Anyone could tell she’s anything but hale and hearty. Thinking it was impolite not to greet her. I stopped and walked toward her direction.

“Hello, Mrs. Takahashi”

“Oh hi there, Risa. It’s been a while.” The older Takahashi smiled when our eyes met.

“Hai” I beamed her back with my sincerest smile. “How are you?”

“I’m good. I’m just waiting for Ai to arrive from her national competition she’s involved in.”

“Oh, that’s great. How is she?”

“She’s doing well.”

A long pause took place after that. I have no idea what to say next. Luckily her mother continued looking for something inside her bag, and so I took that chance to change the subject.

“Anything you need Mrs. Takahashi?”

“Oh yes, my medicine. I think I forgot to grab it on the table. Looks like I need to go back. It’s good to see you again Risa”

“It’s good to see you again Mrs. Takahashi.”

~~~

It was during school break when her mom’s health was in the verge of failing. Being the only child and her dad not around, she displayed a strong façade at her young age but I know she was weak. Attempting to console her was not a success. I didn’t always find the courage to go near her and if I did her friends won’t let me.

My plan of waiting and letting things pass by without doing anything was my biggest mistake, because I waited not knowing that our days of seeing each other, from afar that is, were already limited. Fate had already decided and started counting down the days we’d see each other.

The day arrived. Her dad arrived. Everything was packed in big bags and boxes and was loaded in her dad’s car. I couldn’t move when I saw Ai about to get in the car. She paused and looked my way. From there I saw a glimmer of sadness in her eyes and then she boarded, that was the last time I saw her. That was the last time she looked into my eyes.

Before I knew it, I was already at our usual place, sitting on the ground of the valley with my knees under my chin, hugging them ever so tightly. Watching as the car ran in an even speed. I have never felt so lost my entire life this way. I want to cry but my tears won’t come out. I want to shout but my voice won’t come out.

Waiting, it was my lone plan that resulted in a thousand heartaches.

(Not my video btw)

~~~

“And..?”

“Huh?”

“She’s your first love, wasn’t she?”

“What will I call you then if she’s my first love… second love?” I gave Reina a smirk and then I felt a pinch just below my rib which was more of a tickle. I pretended it hurt and pouted while looking at the giggling girl who’s comfortably sitting on my lap but she only giggled even more.

“Please continue” she said with much eagerness and calmness at the same time

“That’s all for now” I answered

“Not fair!” she said with a sulky face. After not receiving an answer from me, her sulky facial expression changed into a pleasant one, full of understanding and love. She rested her head again on my chest. And I wrapped my arms around her waist. We stayed in that position for a while, not moving even once, just emitting and receiving the presence of each one.

Maybe she felt the sadness I felt deep within me, the kind of sadness I’ve never encountered for the past seven years. And then I felt a hand gently touching my shoulder, consoling me. She stirred and looked into my eyes with gentleness and passion. She moved forward and lightly kissed my forehead. I didn’t move.

After looking into my eyes again, she kissed my nose and then kissed my chin, deliberately skipping my lips. She gazed again into my eyes. “Oh those beautiful eyes” I mumbled and lifted my hand, caressing her soft rosy cheeks and pulling away some strands of hair that stuck on her lips. By the time I touched her lips using my thumb to remove the hair, I felt aroused and found my lips touching hers gently. I slowly but barely kissed her lower lip followed by her upper lip. I could feel the unsteady breathing she’s having. Then she opened her mouth, giving enough space in order for our lips to lock and we softly nibbled.

My left hand moved toward the back of her neck, caressing her soft skin. And then I felt her arms do the same. The soft kisses became more and more intense second after second. My lips left her unwilling-to-break lips and kissed her left cheek moving toward her left ear, her weakest spot. The moment I trailed and touched it with my lips, she was electrified, giving away muffled moans, making my heat level moved up a few notches.

I kissed her lips back before heading down to her chin and heading down on her sweet scented neck, while my right hand was gently touching some of her private part that I alone has the access to. I found my left hand unbuttoning her blouse and when all buttons were undone, I found myself staring at her striking upper chest and before I realized it, found my lips caressing those soft molds.

I felt her body shivered and her hands moved upward, resting at the back of my head. And then her grip became tight, which at times giving me a hard time breathing and she moaned, now louder than the first one. Found my hand running over her soft legs, heading under the skirt. She pulled my busy head and after finding what she’s looking for, she kissed me, while giving away successive moans. The chair rocked for quite awhile and when it finally stopped, Reina leaned on me catching her breath, sweating.

I kissed her hair and whispered ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too’ she then replied.

Tonight was not the first time we made love, we’ve done it several times already but it felt like the same when we first touched 22 months ago. And I could safely say that our love for one another grow stronger as days became weeks, as weeks became months and now two more months to go and we will be celebrating our second year anniversary. Having her changed my life. And if given the chance that the law of man will change in my country, I’m definitely marrying this yankee but softie girl who’s comfortably resting over me as if ready to go to her dreamland any minute now.

ORIGINAL STORY
Risa     =   Yossie
Ai        =   Maki
Reina   =   Rika
Lin       =   Unnamed

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: An Old Story :) Up5 5/10
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 04:14:10 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
after i read till the end..
i dont want to comment already.. :huhuh
the qns i wanna ask..hmmmm..not asking too already.. :)
seem like the last chp of this story.. :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 06:26:15 PM »
*is cured* :wub: :wub: I'm such a sucker for Tanagaki.

But there's no bed... will that work?
Eh, semantics. Bed secks is boring anyway, chair secks is the new awesome!

Is this really over? No, there was no 'The End' so I guess, Ai will come back? I wanna see a Renai battle and happy Tanagaki endings! No, and I can't believe I'm saying this, No Takagaki! Ai had her chance, she lost it! Boo to her!

ORIGINAL STORY
Risa     =   Yossie
Ai        =   Maki
Reina   =   Rika
Lin       =   Unnamed
Heh, heh, actually, that really makes a lot of sense. I like Ishiyoshi a lot too...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 12:02:15 PM »
C4

Omg I wanna see TakaGaki on that bike! With the cuddle :oops:

I walked and walked until I found myself outside the school premises already and asked myself, “Why does my heart felt like its being ripped into pieces just like the letters?.. Why do I care this much after deciding to return all the letters to her?.. Why does my heart howl like a lost puppy?.. Why does it hurt this much?.. Why?… Aichan…”

I say this is a big enough hint that you see Ai as more than just a friend :wub:

C5

I guess it wouldn't have made a difference even if Risa told Ai what she felt before she left :cry: But still...you know...this is so sad :(

At least the bean had her kitty in the end :) And yay for the TanaGaki :heart: :thumbup

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 02:03:52 PM »
K!!!  :D

How about Gaki.?.  :D
:yep:  I like Gaki-san

Maybe we're twins.?.  :shocked see the signs
1. Kite K and Kite C
2. And that  :shocked
:scared:  I don't wanna be your ebil twin!

:lol:

“Let me pedal, those wounds don’t look good.”
I saw a tear descended her jaded face.
Ai-chan is so kind.

“I knew it. I never should have… don’t you ever come near me or you’ll regret it for the rest of your life."
:shocked  Nooo Linlin! Why?!

:shocked :shocked  Ai, what happened to you?  :(
I’m sure something caused Ai to change.

TanaGaki so cute together!  :love:

And if given the chance that the law of man will change in my country, I’m definitely marrying this yankee but softie girl
Wooo!  :cow:

Lin       =   Unnamed
XD

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 07:43:18 AM »
Ehhhhhh it's over? Whyyyyyyyyyy? I want more Takagaki & Tanagaki :cry:

Wow Reina is really cool about Risa's past. As expected from the cute yankii :wub:

And if given the chance that the law of man will change in my country, I’m definitely marrying this yankee but softie girl who’s comfortably resting over me
Or they can just move to a country where they can marry? But yeah, so sweet :wub:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 04:09:46 PM »
K!

OKAY~ I'm done being lazy (as for now..haha) and finally read the story~!

OHhhhhhh~ TanaGaki~! It's cute~~~ XD but will Ai pops out to break them up?? I don't want soooo..... :( Double R looks cute together ~ XD

Hmmmm.... at least now we know Ai-chan is not some scary ghost...haha... or maybe she is! :scared: Never know till the very end~ haha

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Human Gift