JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miaou - Future Pavilion

Author Topic: Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)  (Read 37252 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Mixed Emotions.... chapter 33 NEW!!! (OUT 11/11/11)
« on: June 01, 2010, 03:26:27 PM »
Right my first fanfic, dont expect the greatest story known to man, or wota for that matter, tho any advice would be welcome!

Please be gentle.......

Mixed Emotions

Chapter 1

Miyabi Matsuyaki wanted to sleep, her room-mated already done so and as such was blissfully unaware of Miya's problem for however much she wanted to Miya could not go to sleep. Lying on her bed Miya summarised that the main problem was that she was cold, perhaps she was coming down with something?, and this was making her feel uncomfortable and so  unable to go to sleep.

They had all been in Chii and Maa's room earlier celebrating the end of the final concert of the current Berryz Kobo tour, most of Berryz had time off starting tomorrow but unfortunately Buono   had a meeting the next day so Momo had excused herself early, Miya had excused herself a little while after, as she was not feeling great it seemed like a good idea, Risako and Yurina had left with Miya, the two youngest member going back to the room they shared with Saki.

Miya stared up at the ceiling, her thoughts turning to the girl who was sharing with Rii and Yurina. Saki Shimizu, Captain off Berryz Kobo, one of the best dancers in all of H!P, always kind and caring to everyone and a girl she was very close too.

Miya's feelings for her Captain were confusing to her, she had all ways been close to Saki since they had first met and they all ways spent a lot of time together,as they had got older Miya started to have thoughts about weather or not she had romantic feelings towards Saki or if she was just a close friend ,the Berryz members often teased Miya and Saki about how they acted like a couple around each other, but the only member Miya had told about her truly confused feelings for Saki and that she might actually like her was Chii her best friend, Miya also has a suspicion that Momo new what Miya was thinking, her fellow Buono member and friend had a way of knowing what was going on in her mind. Miya was interrupted by her thoughts by a quiet knock at the door.

“Captain, what are you doing here?” Miya asked quietly, going back into her bed.

“Well, I came to see if you were all right” Saki whispered entering the room and sitting on the end of Miya's bed “You seemed unwell earlier so I was worried about you” Miya's heart lept at that, her Captain was worried about her, but knowing how much Saki could worry she decided not to go into too much detail.

“It's O.K. Captain, I just feel a bit cold, don't worry about it” Saki didn't respond too what Miya said straight away as if she was having an argument in her own head, eventually she looked at Miya and smiled 'Well then, I will just have to warm you up then wont I?”

Before Miya could say anything Saki had jumped into Miya's bed and had snuggled up next to her “Better?” Saki asked, Miya, who had suddenly lost the ability to speak muttered something unintelligible in response. Saki giggled quietly at Miya's response “Well goodnight then”

Y-You're saying here?” Miya said regaining her ability to speak, blushing madly at the girl now pressed up against her hoping that the darkness could hide how red she had gone.

“Well I'm settled now besides...I-I'm comfortable here” Saki replied a slight nervousness in her voice as if she was surprised at what she had just said. Miya's heart was pounding so fast now she was surprised that Saki couldn't hear it, too Miya it felt as though there was a loud drum where her heart had once been “O-Okay then..Goodnight, Captain” she managed to stutter out as she and Saki settled down.

Miya soon felt totally relaxed to Saki, there was a warmth now in Miya's body which was not just to do with the heat she and Saki now shared, it was as if Saki had also warmed her soul as well as her body as if Saki, by just being there, had taken all of Miya's troubles away.

“Thanks... Saki” Miya said quietly kissing the sleeping girl gently on the forehead before gently falling asleep.

More to come soon!......I think :?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:57:35 PM by oddball »

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: FANFIC! The last place you look....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 04:48:08 PM »
Saki and Miya Fic!!!

Miya is confused about her feeling towards Saki??? :?

i wonder what will happen next.... :?

continue updating please..... :D

Offline AmyYan

• Shimizu Saki ga Ichiban, Yajima Maimi ga Saikou
  • Shimizu Saki's crazy fan, Yajima Maimi's crazy fan
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 09:37:41 PM »
Woog Wooh......
MiyaSaki fic.... :fap
NatsuMizu.... :inlove:
Oh my.... :panic:
My no.1 pairing..... :thumbsup
and, btw, Miya is confused about her felling for my Captain..... :doh:
tell her Miya.. :twothumbs
@oddball: love your fic :wub:
and I'll waiting for chapter 2... :nervous
and more... XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 10:29:13 PM »
interesting fic man

MiyaSaki is quite a good couple, keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FANFIC! The last place you look.... chapter 2 now up
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 04:12:30 PM »
Wooo Chapter two is hear :cow:

Thanks for all those who commented :twothumbs

Chapter 2

Maimi Yajima , leader of C-ute, sat quietly in the café watching the girl sitting opposite her, they hadn't spoken yet, apart from ordering their drinks, both of the girls thinking through what they had seen a little while earlier.

*flashback*

It was a hot day and the two girls heading down the corridor were looking forward to the drinks that they were going out to get, neither of them knew however that as they turned the next corner they were going to be in for a big surprise...

“What the?”
“Oh my....Wow!”
“UAAARRRHHH!!!”
“USO! Man scream!”

“W-What are you two doing here?”
“Um, we're going to get a drink Takahashi-senpai”
“Right well...Carry on then”
“Yes Ma'am, lets go Airi”

Maimi grabbed Airi's hand and let the rather shocked girl away from the scene they has just witnessed.

*flashback ends*

Maimi once again looked at the girls she had brought to the café, Airi still looked to be in shock by events that had taken place earlier. Maimi knew that Airi was aware of all girl relationships, Airi knew about Chisa and Mai and they were at it like rabbits... well more like Chisa and Mai actually, they were worse than rabbits, so Maimi wondered why Airi had been particularly shocked by this particular event.

“I can't believe Takahashi-senpai and Niigaki-senpai” Airi said snapping Maimi out of her thoughts “I-I mean right in the corridor and everything....with grabbing a-and...tongues!”

“Well it's not like you haven't seen girls kiss before” Maimi replied smiling at what Airi had said “I mean look at Chisa and Mai, sometimes I wonder where they get all their energy from...”

“I know that!” Airi said, interrupting Maimi “And I don't really want to know where Chisa and Mai get all their energy for....for that!”

“That?!” Maimi said, now laughing as Airi gave her a pout “Well if you know about ...that?” Airi gave Maimi a nasty look before she continued “why do you have a problem with Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san making out?”

“Well its because... because it's like watching your Mum and Dad kiss!” Airi replied indignantly

“I though Momo and Miya were your Mum and Dad” Maimi asked trying not to laugh too loud. It was true, Momo did often refer to Airi as her and Miya's 'baby'

“Don't say that!” Airi pouted “I'm not a baby!”
Maimi smiled kindly at Airi, she new that Airi really disliked being called a baby especially since she had turned sixteen, fortunately Maimi new the reason behind why Momo referred to Airi in that way.

“I know your not a baby, and so do Miya and Momo, they call you that because they are proud of your career and the young woman you have become, just like I am”

Airi gave Maimi a cheeky smile “I know, I just all ways like you telling me how great I am and that your proud of me”

Maimi laughed at what Airi had said “Well in that case I will tell you any time you want”

“Thanks Maimi” Airi said “You know it means a lot to me right?” as Airi said this she started to blush a little

“Yeah I know” Maimi said smiling at the girl sitting opposite her. It was a lovely moment, or would have been if it was not interrupted by Airi's mobile alarm going off.

“Oh right my Buono meeting” Airi said smacking her forehead “sorry Maimi I gotta go!”

“Don't worry” Maimi replied kindly “Do you want some company on the way?”

“No it's O.K., you're close to your home here anyway aren't you” Airi said giving Maimi a big hug before going to leave “See you later!”

“Bye!” Maimi waved to Airi as she exited the door of the café

Maimi sighed as she sat back down in her chair as her thoughts turned to the girl to who she had just waved goodbye too. Airi Suzuki, one of the golden girls of H!P, star of C-ute and Buono and the girl that Maimi Yajima was head over heels in love with.

If someone had asked Maimi what she liked about Airi and forced her to tell the truth, Maimi's answer would be the horribly clichéd 'everything' but it was true, she loved Airi for her goofy personality, her kindness, her crooked teeth, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her...well, you know.... never mind, her slightly worrying obsession to kappa's, well maybe not so much the whole kappa thing but defiantly the rest of it. Maimi liked to think she loved Airi Suzuki because she was Airi Suzuki, it was all she needed.

Maimi had often thought of telling Airi how she felt about her but she was afraid, afraid that she would lose Airi if she told her the truth about how she felt about her. Maimi wasn't even sure if Airi liked girls, she was all ways worried to directly bring the subject up in-case Airi figured out that Maimi was asking for them to date. The conversation they had had just now hadn't helped, Airi seemed as though she didn't really want to talk about lesbian relationships, though Maimi had to admit she wasn't sure how much she wanted to talk about what Chisa and Mai got up to

“Maybe one day” Maimi said quietly to herself as she left the café and headed home

please enjoy, then coment!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 07:50:06 PM »
Airi XD freaking out over the TakaGaki

Maimi holding back her feelings

Impressive fic so far good job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 09:48:36 PM »
Okay, honestly I had just scanned through the first chapter, since I don't normally care for Kids!Fics, but I do like the couples introduced so far, so I'll keep reading. After all, you had me at Takagaki. So keep up the good work.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 06:45:21 AM »
So Miya is confused about her feeling towards Saki and Maimi is holding her feelings towards Airi inside.... :wub:

This is a good chapter and i really like it.....

Chisa with Mai are together??? and you have TakaGaki too.... :wub:

Good job and please continue..... :thumbsup

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FANFIC! The last place you look.... chapter 3 now up
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 03:02:13 PM »
Thanks for the comments!

@Kurosawa: Yeah poor Airi freaked a little  :lol: it may soon become apparent why!

@Rndmnwierd: Ha well I will just have to put more Takagaki in then!

Here's chapter 3 then...

As she walked back to UFA headquarters Airi reflected that her day was going well so far, she all ways enjoyed spending time with Maimi even if the topic of conversation had been a little odd, Airi still couldn't quite believe what Takahashi-san and Niiigaki-san were doing, to Airi it seemed as though they were trying to such each other's faces off!

Fortunately for Airi, Maimi was there to rescue her from the shocking(and in Airi's mind quite disturbing!) scene. Airi had all ways liked Maimi, they had been close for as long as Airi could remember, even more so after Erika had left, to Airi it seemed as though Maimi showed a different side of herself to her, one that she was sure that others did not see, Airi wasn't sure why, she had all ways seen Maimi like an older sister who looks out for her no matter what, Airi wondered if it was possible because Maimi saw her like a younger sister who she could share her troubles with, Airi shrugged her shoulders perhaps it was something else, to her Maimi was Maimi and that was all that mattered.

Airi arrived early for her Buono meeting and with nothing better to do, sat down and waited for the others to arrive. Airi loved being in Buono, it was everything she hoped it would have been and more, of course Airi still loved being in C-ute but Buono was something different. Airi loved the music style and loved the more rock based outfits, it also meant that she could spend time with with Momo and Miya. To Airi, Momo was a great friend, she seemed to all ways be happy and you couldn't help but be infected by it. Momo was also a great leader for Buono too, a constant source of support and kindness which all ways manages to make Airi feel comfortable. Momo has her serious moments too however, Airi felt as though there was a switch in Momo's head that, when turned on, made her into some sort of determined little machine that could sort out any problem. Airi had her thoughts interrupted when the person she had just been thinking about walked trough the door.

“Airi, How's my little Kappa?”

“Momo! It's good to see you!” Airi said running over to Momo and giving her a big hug which Momo returned “I missed you guys”

“It's good to see you too Airi, we missed you too” Momo replied smiling kindly at Airi

“How was your tour? Did it go well?” Airi asked keen for information on what Momo, Miya and the other Berryz had been up too.

“Of course it went well” Momo replied with mock arrogance “I was there” Airi giggled at Momo's joking around.

“By the way” Airi asked still laughing “Where's Miya? I thought you guys would come together?”

“Dunno” replied Momo now with a concerned look on her face “she's been a bit down recently so perhaps she's getting some medicine or something to perk her up”

Before Airi could ask anything else about Miya, their manager walked into the room “Good morning everyone” she said looking around the room “No Natsuyaki-san?” Neither Momo nor Airi  had to answer that question however for at that moment Miya entered the room.

“Sorry I'm late” she bowed to the manager

“It's all right please sit down”

As Airi watched Miya sit down next to Momo her thoughts turned to the other member of the Buono trio. Miya in many ways was the opposite of Momo, where Momo was hyper and comical on the stage Miya carried herself with a calm, adult-like grace which Airi found captivating, to her it seemed as though Miya gave of this aura, as if saying that she belonged to be on the stage. Airi knew that behind the adult-like persona however was a normal girl, Miya was actually a quiet person, kind and caring who seemed to all ways be around when you needed her the most, Airi all ways half thought that Miya had two different personalities and that she switched between them, one for on the stage or being filmed by a camera and one for when she was with her friends.

Looking over at Miya, Airi decided that what Momo said about her having a cold or something must be accurate as Miya really did look rough and Airi began to worry about her. All trough the rest of the meeting Air kept glancing over at Miya too see how she was getting on, Miya was quiet trough out the meeting, something that was unlike her which made Airi get more and more worried.

Finally the meeting came to an end. Momo stayed behind to talk to the manager leaving Miya and Airi to leave on their own. Miya was walking in front of Airi, who could see just how down Miya still looked. Airi really wanted to make Miya feel better and on impulse ran up to Miya and hugged her from behind.

Miya stiffened when Airi hugged her “Airi! What are you doing?” she asked in a slightly shocked voice.

“Oh Miya I'm worried about you, you seemed so down through the whole meeting, I'm worried that you may have cold or something, I-I don't like to see you like this” Airi replied quietly, resting her head on Miya's back.

Airi felt the tension in Miya's body drop away, Miya didn't say anything at first she just simply let Airi continue to hug her. After what seemed like an age to Airi, Miya finally spoke up “Thank you for caring Airi, it means a lot to me, I think I just need some rest.”

Airi quickly decided on the best thing to do “Come on Miya, I'll take you too your dressing room” she said gently to Miya

“You don't have to” Miya replied looking slightly dizzy.

“Don't be stupid, look at you!” Airi said more forcefully then she meant to, in a gentler voice she continued “Please Miya just let me help you”

“O.K., O.K.” Miya replied trying her best to smile at Airi “I can't really ever say no to you anyway”

“Don't worry I'll look after you” Airi said trying not to blush at what had just been said to her as she helped  Miya towards her room.

Kinda a bit of a filler chapter, needed to get Airi's feelings in for story progression tho! Part of the learning curve I guess?

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
FANFIC! The last place you look.... chapter 3 now up
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »
Sorry was trying to figure out how to say you had put up a new chapter in main topic post...NOOB ALERT :banghead:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »
^ There is a modify button in the first post

Airi is so cute asking Miya :wub:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 03:07:53 AM »
I love how Airi's all sketched out about Takagaki. :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FANFIC! The last place you look.... chapter 4
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 04:57:03 PM »
@ Rndmn: yeah Airi is quite innocent in this fic!

Chapter 4

Finally! Saki thought to herself as she eventually managed to escape from her meeting with the Berryz Kobo manager. Saki fully understood the importance of these meetings but the Berryz Captain really doubted that they needed to be the day after the of their concert tour, she new it was all part of the responsibility of being the Captain but surely they could let her have at least one days rest?

Yawning as she went down the corridor Saki comforted herself with the fact that she was not the only Berryz’s member who had to suffer a meeting today. Somewhere in the building Momo and Miya, along with Airi of course, were in a Buono meeting organizing their new mini-concert tour. Knowing that their meeting was due to finish at about the same time as hers, Saki headed towards the room that the Berryz used when they were in UFA headquarters hoping to meet up with her band mates.

Saki often wondered how Momo and Miya coped with being in both Berryz and Buono, for her personally it was enough being in Berryz, but then she did have the extra responsibilities of being Captain to cope with. She knew that both girls were happy in Buono but she worried about their workloads, to Saki it seemed as though both girls had so much on that it seemed impossible that they had any time to do anything else like eating or sleeping, Saki comforted herself that she at least was not being to overbearing, she had talked to Maimi about it and the Leader of C-ute had admitted she also worried about Airi in the same way. Saki was especially worried about Miya at the moment; the girl defiantly was coming down with a cold or something.

Saki had to admit, that she had been thinking a lot about Miya recently, she knew that the other girls teased Miya and her about being like a couple but it didn’t really bother her, or Miya, they had all ways done most things together and Saki felt as though that would never change. There was something that Saki found relaxing about Miya, she couldn’t quite put her finger on what it was but every time she was around Miya, Saki’s world became a little bit better. It had been on impulse that Saki had gone to Miya’s room last night, she could see that Miya wasn’t well Saki had know her for too long to be fooled Miya’s attempts to hide it from her however she had only gone to Miya’s room too see if she was all right but it had become much more.

Saki didn’t know what forces were at work in her mind when she decided to get into the bed with Miya and she surprised herself more than anyone when she did it, the odd thing was that Saki felt so comfortable there. Something about being that close to Miya just seemed so... right to Saki that she had started to question her feelings towards her close friend. NO! Saki shook her head as if that made it more definite, I don’t love Miya, she’s my best friend, that’s why it’s so nice being around her like that; it’s just something that friends do, right?

Eventually Saki came to the Berryz’s dressing room and opened the door, only to quickly shut it again. Saki’s heart skipped a beat at what she had just seen. Miya was asleep on a couch in the room but she wasn’t alone in the room, Airi was in there also, asleep in a chair next to Miya, her head resting on Miya’s stomach. Saki didn’t know what to think, it wasn’t like her or Miya were dating, she had just told herself that she didn’t have feelings for Miya, they were just friends……

“Then why am I so angry!” Saki said to herself before walking away from the room.

Airi awoke to the sound of what she thought was a door shutting. At first she panicked that someone had come in the room and found Miya and her, but as no-one was there the noise must have been something else. Airi couldn’t quite believe that she had woken up with her head resting on Miya’s stomach, it had been nice however, her head gently moving up and down to the rhythm of Miya’s body had been incredibly relaxing to her. Looking down at Miya she was surprised to find that she was also awake, looking bleary-eyed at Airi, probably awoken by the same noise that Airi had heard.

“W-Was I asleep?” Miya asked, sitting up and yawning as she did so.

“Yeah you looked so tired that I thought it best to let you sleep” Airi replied trying hard not to blurt out how cute Miya looked with bed hair.

“Why is my tummy warm?” Miya asked slightly confused.

Airi had been worried that this may come up but managed to stumble out an answer “Well I fell asleep too and…and I was resting my head there… It was comfortable and, and it felt nice” Airi said turning a deep shade of red.

Miya giggled a little before replying “Don’t worry it feels kinda nice” patting her stomach, Miya looked direct at Airi before continuing “Thank you for being here, I felt as though I was able to sleep with you here” Miya leant over and Gave Airi a hug.

“I-It’s O.K.” Airi replied, she had gone so red that she was surprised that steam wasn’t coming out of her ears, fortunately Miya didn’t notice, or she didn’t care.

“I’m gonna head home” Miya said “I think I may need to rest up for a few days”

“I’ll go with you” Airi replied a little too quickly “Just in case” she added lamely.

Miya paused for a few seconds looking to Airi as though she might refuse before simply saying “O.K.”

As they headed of towards Miya’s house Airi grabbed hold of Miya’s hand and held onto it. Airi started to panic at what she had suddenly had the urge to do, even more so when after Miya just looked at their entwined hands, however Miya looked at Airi and gave her a smile and squeezed her hand letting her know that it was all right. Airi was amazed at how reassuring that little gesture was too her, she felt as though she was the one being comforted, rather than her comforting Miya, which was her original intention. The rest of the walk to Miya’s house was in silence simply walking down the street hand in hand, neither girl needed to say or do anything, them being there for each other was what the both needed at the time. When they got to Miya’s house both girls said their goodbyes.

“Thanks for Today Airi, will you get home O.K.?”

“Yeah” Airi replied “I don’t live far away from here remember”

“Oh Yeah” Miya said looking a bit Embarrassed “Well take care” she said pulling Airi into a hug “Thank you for caring about me”

“That’s O.K.” Airi said “what else would I do?”

They said their final goodbyes before Maya entered her house giving a final wave to Airi. Finally stopping waving back, Airi slowly started to walk back to her own home, with a final look back at Miya’s house she said “Of course I care  for you Miya, I love you!” before sadly carrying on her way home.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 06:48:26 PM »
MiyaAiri? Gotta say I like SakiMiya better, but, no, not but, that was a statement. :lol:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 06:57:56 PM »
Airi love Miya??? :shocked

Oh my god!!!! :panic:

what about Saki then??? :banghead:

what about Maimi???!!! :banghead:

no!!!! :bleed eyes:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 08:34:04 PM »
 :lol: the MiyaAiri thing was a nice twist although poor Captain :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FANFIC! The last place you look.... chapter 5 (New!)
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 05:23:13 PM »
Just a general thanks for the guys that are commenting it's very much appricated :twothumbs

here's the new chapter just finished it before I go away for the weekend! :sweatdrop:

Chapter 5

Miya led down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. It had taken her a few days to recover from the fever she had caught and during that time Miya had been in bed recovering, bored to tears as she had nothing really to do, yesterday evening however Miya's mother said that she was better and could go and see her friends, Miya, after being stuck in bed for near on three days, just wanted t have some fun and so she called the one person who she knew that she would have fun with, however that person was running late and Miya was getting bored of waiting.

“Miya you in there?”    Chinami Tokunaga, Miya's lifelong and best friend, said bursting into the room

“You know you usually wait for a response before entering you idiot!” Miya replied smiling, she was truly happy to see her best friend, even though it had only been a few days since they last saw each other she had missed her.

“Yeah, Yeah” Chinaimi replied nonchalantly “But it's O.K. 'cos you love me” she continued jumping onto Miya's bed.

“Ow! That was me you landed on!” Miya shouted, hitting the now laughing Chinami with a pillow.

“Well you said you would go shopping with me so get UP!” Chinami shouted the last word as she stood up and started to jump up and down on Miya's bed starting to chant as she did so

“Shopping, Shopping, Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!”

“All right, all right I'm up” Miya shouted over the noise laughing at China mi's antics “Now stop destroying my bed, this is how the last one got broken!”

“Sorry Miyabi-sama! Please forgive me oh mighty one!” Chinami said giving Miya a ridiculous little begging for mercy routine at which Miya couldn't help but laugh and soon after chinami joined in the laughter.

“Come on then lets go” Miya said, Chinami gave a cheer, grabbed Miya by the hand and dragged her out of the house.

Miya had all ways liked shopping( she hadn't got the reputation in being the fashionable one in Berryz for nothing) and was keen to find a new outfit for when they returned foe work next week. They were in one of Miya's favorite shops and she soon found something she liked and went to try it on while Chinami waited outside. When Miya re-appeared Chinami couldn't help but stare at her friend.

“Wow Miya, you look so pretty!” Miya simply smiled at the compliment whilst examining herself in a mirror, she had chosen a simple white dress with a denim jacket that was the same length as the dress, with a belt to hold it in at the middle.

“Well if you like it Chii I'll have to buy it then” Miya replied smiling a Chinami before heading back in to change. When she came back out she went over to where Chinami was waiting

“Well what about you?” Miya asked

“Me?” Chinami asked confused

“Yes, you” Miya replied “We have to find something nice for you too” Miya started to wander round the shop again “Yes, yes, these and these” Miya said to herself grabbing some clothes of the racks and handing them to Chinami

“I'm not sure if...” Chinami started before Miya cut her off

“Look just trust me O.K.” Miya said quietly to Chinami “I'm your friend I know you will look good in these”

“O.K” Chinami said before going in too change.

When Chinami came back out she saw Miya smiling at her, seeing the nervous look on her friends face however, Miya pointed towards the mirror and said 'See for yourself”

Chinami's breath caught in her throat when she saw herself in the mirror. Miya had chosen a pair of short denim shorts with a colorful flowery top, Chinami could not believe how pretty she looked.

“I thought it would suit your short hair” Miya explained unsure if Chinami had liked what she had chosen “Well I think you look pretty” she added.

Chinami turned towards her friend and laughed “Well if you like it Miya” copying Miya's response to Chinami complementing her clothes earlier, Miya spotting the teasing remark laughed.

“Come on, lets go pay and then go get some lunch, I'm starving” Miya said

“Sounds good” Chinami replied, taking one last look in the mirror before going to change.

They went to a restaurant that they often used, though the food wasn't the best the place was usually quite and the staff were friendly and unobtrusive and so the girls tended not to be bothered. After thy had finished their lunch and the waiter had taken away the plates Chinami started up a conversation with something that had been on her mind.

“So” she said with an inquiring tone “did you buy that dress too look good for Saki?” Miyabi was so shocked by the question that she spat out a bit of the juice she had been sipping on.

“Why do you ask that?” Miya asked while cleaning up the split juice with a napkin.

“Well you did tell me that you had feelings for Saki right?,” Miya nodded her head cautiously “I was just wondering if you decided you actually liked her or not yet” Chinami asked then added “You now you can tell me anything right, you know you can trust me.” trying to comfort the obviously conflicted Miya

“Of course I will tell you Chii, your my best friend” Miya replied gabbing hold of Chinami's hand to reassure her. Chinami looked at Miya and saw that the girl was trying to find a way to talk about her feelings towards Saki, Chinami waited patiently for Miya to speak

“I-I think I might” Miya said very quietly

“Might?” Chinami encouraged her friend to go on

“Might like her” Miya said, beginning to smile, as if a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders , she continued “I can't really explain why to you Chii, it's just, that I feel so secure when I'm with her”

“Yes it was the same for me” Chinami said very quietly so that Miya couldn't hear

“Pardon, what did you say, I could hear?” Miya asked thinking that Chinami had spoken too her

“Nothing” Chinami replied and decided to quickly move the conversation along “So you do love Saki eh?” Miya blushed but nodded in response “Now all you have to do is tell her!”

The sudden look of fear on Miya's face made Chinami laugh “Well maybe one step at a time, at least you know you love her now, we will worry about how to tell her later”

Miya ran over to Chinami and gave her a hug “Thank-you Chii, your the best friend in the World, you know that right?”

“Yeah, I know” Chinami said smiling at Miya and hugging her back. “I wonder if I should tell her?” Chinami thought to herself sadly as they left the restaurant and headed home.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »
MiyaSaki! :thumbsup

Who is it that Chinami likes?

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 08:22:34 PM »
yatta!! MiyaSaki!! :heart:  :wub:
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 10:03:21 PM »
Chinami is such a good friend but having a feeling of who XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miaou - Future Pavilion