JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Koi no Bububun

Author Topic: Ankama Games (Dofus, Dofus Arena, Wakfu) MMORPG  (Read 2997 times)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Ankama Games (Dofus, Dofus Arena, Wakfu) MMORPG
« on: July 17, 2010, 10:05:59 PM »

Ankama Games is a French company which has produced a series of MMORPGs. Dofus was officially released in 2005.

- 2D MMORPG
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Strategic turn-based fighting system
- Free to play (with limitations)

STORY:
Since the 6 precious Dofus disappeared, the province of Amakna has been in great turmoil... and not without good reason! The extraordinary powers contained in these magical Dragon eggs have started to awaken the jealousy in good folk, and the cities of Bonta and Brakmar are already coming to blows.
And yet an even more fearsome threat hangs over Amakna. Strange creatures have begun to take their place among the docile plants and animals of the World of Twelve, and land masses surge out of the sea in places where there has been nothing for millennia.
Let me tell you, wherever they come from, whatever may drive them, all these new arrivals have one single aim: to lay their hands on the six Dofus.

- Multiplayer Online Game (PvP)
- Windows, Mac
- Strategic turn based fighting system
- Currently in BETA

STORY:
In Hormonde, a strange world deep in the folds of time, the Hour Demons have finally found a hobby worthy of their cruel hearts... the Arena! The idea is simple. They select warriors of all ages and lands and whisk them away to the Hormonde where the enslaved gladiators must fight for their souls and the chance to become the ultimate champion.
Why don't the gods put an end to this macabre circus? Why does Xelor himself turn a blind eye to the demons' meddling with time's delicate web? Well you may ask, but it is not for us mortals to know the minds of the gods.

- In development...

Be sure to post your player/character name and what server you're on if you play! Dofus is a lot more fun when teaming up with friends~ :jphip:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Re: Ankama Games (Dofus, Dofus Arena, Wakfu) MMORPG
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
There was a Runescape thread, so I thought... why not xD;;;;

I'm back into this game after a... loooong break. I played Dofus when it was in its BETA period, and played as a pay to play costumer for a while after it had been officially released. It's extremely fun to get back into it now and see how things have changed, evolved and improved :D

I play an Osamodas' Whip girl (summoners, yaaaay :D ), currently level 21. My character is called Twiss, and I play on the Zatoïshwan server. I'm currently not paying for my Dofus experience, so I'm just running around in the Astrub areas :nervous
My character is a lumberjack (lvl 12), and I aim to be a hammer smith later on ;D

Let's get together and kill things/do quests! :DDDD The battle system in Dofus is so much fun, omg I love it! :D

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 02:05:30 AM »
Yay Dofus! ^^ My main character is on the server Rosal. Name's Fushigidane and it's a level 55 ecaflip. I think Imma scroll it to be an agility/something eca coz I already kinda scrolled all of my stats so agility is the only possible successful way to go. ^^" I love it when I own a fight, lol :w00t: I hate it when I lose XD
I'm not playing actively atm, but after a few months (or maybe years) I should be back summoning my kittens and doing jewellry :nervous

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 03:48:50 PM »
^ And I'm back summoning arrows and making potions! :w00t: Made a new Xelor character to Solar a week ago :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Koi no Bububun