JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Indipiina Alternative Box

Author Topic: I WISH 10th anniversary  (Read 2091 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I WISH 10th anniversary
« on: September 10, 2010, 08:01:05 AM »
Okay, this is three days overdue but it seems to be better than not having it all, I WISH is the 10th single by Morning Musume and one of my favorite songs from them.  Despite Nacchi not having a solo line, it was carried well by GoMaki and 4th generation and probably one of the best views of Rika in any PV.  It is quite an inspirational song in itself as you feel better learning that there is a special person to help you smile and it is emotional learning from the live performances.  Also, it is close to jphip, as Jab mentioned it to be his favorite song from them and to him I like playing it on my show lately.

I know there is Nono and Aibon's performance and the elder club  performance but I want to show that how much you learn from all these performances that is quite a emotional song and you can feel the upbeat feeling too

Go ahead and tell your side
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I WISH 10th anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:40:12 AM »
Fairly recently, I realised I had actually completely missed out some singles and pv's during my time as a fan! :O This was one of those songs- and I loved it right from the first chorus~~ :D
:lol: Great pv for a 4th gen fan- I can't believe I didn't bother to click the link for it on youtube-- I think the title and preview image often used would make me think it was Souda! We're Alive! XD;;

An amazing song and video!!~~ :P

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I WISH 10th anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »
This is my all time favorite H!P song. Even the instrumental track sounds phenomenal.

I love this particular performance. Kago really nails the final part in this one.

This one with the Gospel-type intro rocks too.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 08:34:39 PM by oaxiac »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Indipiina Alternative Box