JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Kiss

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 272495 times)

Offline FZA02

• Member+
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #480 on: July 02, 2018, 02:33:12 PM »
Name/AKA : FZA02
Oshi : Shinoda Mariko(ex), Yamamoto Sayaka, Okada Nana, Hirate Yurina,

KamiOshimen : Yamamoto Sayaka (the love of my life), Hirate Yurina (somehow she remind me with my eternal favorite singer Michael Jackson)

Favourite pairing : originally i'm sayamilky shipper but now start loving SayaYuuri (sayanee & ota yuuri)'s pair, hardcore YuuNaa shipper (okada nana & murayama yuiri), and TechiNeru and TechiPippi (techi and shida manaka) shipper
Favourite writers : @shortcut48-san but i like all the writers that i can't even mention their name
Favourite fanfics : all that has my favourite pairing but i like Waste of Wish because.......a lots of reason
Do you write ?: yes, but not confident enough to share it (they aren't finished yet) the only that i already posted d is keyakizaka46 x the hoopers fanfic on 46groups fanfic Boards please read (hehehe)
how do you know akb and the others : thanks to my college friends who introduce me to them especially to shinoda mariko-sama who makes me becomes wota

P.S : besides 48&46 groups i'm a big fans of Michael Jackson and now become new fans of the Hoopers as well

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Offline ShadShadow

• どいつもこいつもうそばっかりやで!
« Reply #481 on: December 30, 2018, 05:51:10 PM »
Name/AKA: Maxime / ShadShadow
Favorite AKB48 members: Yokoyama Yui, Mukaichi Mion and Kojima Mako
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YuiParu, YuiMion、YokoyaMako、YokoYamamoto
Favorite fanfic writers: kahineechan、kuro_808
Favorite fanfics: Uhm、not mentioning smut here ^_^
Do you write fanfics? Sadly、reader only
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Provably I'm desperatly in need of more Yui content than reality can provide. Now I'm addicted

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #482 on: December 30, 2018, 06:12:58 PM »
Name/AKA: Maxime / ShadShadow
Favorite AKB48 members: Yokoyama Yui, Mukaichi Mion and Kojima Mako
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YuiParu, YuiMion、YokoyaMako、YokoYamamoto
Favorite fanfic writers: kahineechan、kuro_808
Favorite fanfics: Uhm、not mentioning smut here ^_^
Do you write fanfics? Sadly、reader only
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Provably I'm desperatly in need of more Yui content than reality can provide. Now I'm addicted

I'm honored yet... my fics are usually someplace else  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2019, 12:57:48 AM »
Name/AKA: CarameltPud
Favorite AKB48 members: Takamina (KamiOshi), Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Sakura
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Yuuna, WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: sophcaro
Favorite fanfics: The Heartbeat series and a fanfic about AKB in Mendol crossover (I forgot the name)
Do you write fanfics?: Yes, but I haven't written a 48G fanfic.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: I got into AKB48 through PD48 and my need to know Sakura more.

Welcome  :welcome
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Karasu mino

• Just call me KAZEL~
« Reply #484 on: August 12, 2019, 02:58:05 PM »
Name/AKA: karasu mino/kazel
Favorite AKB48 & SKE48 members: Matsui rena(kamiOshi), matsui jurina, watanabe mayu, kashiwagi yuki.
Favorite 48group pairing: Wmatsui, yukirena, mayuki, mayurena,atsumina,yuiparu and kojyu
Favorite fanfic writers: all who write my favorite pairing
Favorite fanfics: all my favorite fanfic pairing
Do you write fanfics? Maybe..
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? because I'm lacking work, and accidentally looking for something about akb48 in one application~  :nervous
Wmatsui always together!
Im sorry if my grammar are wrong,English isn't my first language~

Offline nezuuchaan

• Forever Mayuyu-Oshi
« Reply #485 on: August 31, 2020, 03:43:23 AM »
Name/AKA: nezuuchaan
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu (Kami-Oshi), Kojima Haruna (Kami-Oshi), Watanabe Miyuki, Kashiwagi Yuki, Oshima Yuko, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Yamamoto Sayaka etc.
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Jurimayu, wWatanabe, Yukirena, Atsumina, Yuiparu, Sayamilky
Favorite fanfic writers: ALL OF THE WRITERS WHO WRITE MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS
Favorite fanfics: ALL OF MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS
Do you write fanfics? no but maybe soon
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Because destiny..

Ps: i'm a new fans, yoroshiku onegaishimazu.. also english is not my main language, sorry for my bad grammar  :cry:
still a newbie, i'm sorry for my bad grammar because English is not my main language. MAYUYU AND NYAN NYAN ARE MY FOREVER LOVE

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Last Dog
« Reply #486 on: September 19, 2020, 12:52:46 PM »
Name: StrongStyle9Q. Aka: Q
Favorite AKB Members: Top 5! Shimazaki Haruka, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Kato Rena, Watanabe Mayu
Favorite AKB pairing: I dont think I have one tbh. I'm pretty open to all of em.
Favorite Fanfic Writers: Sophcaro. Quality stuff!
Favorite Fanfics: Sophcaro's WMatsui trilogy. (I hate that I'm admitting this, but there was this YukiRena smut that was written so well that I forgot I was reading smut.)
Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, a better question would be 'Do I write good fanfiction?'
How did you get into AKB48/fanfiction: As far as reading goes? I was simply curious and I stumbled on Sophcaro's work. As for writing, I noticed that there's a lot of members who aren't written about a lot. I wanted to make a massive OS collection that covers a ton of pairings. And thus, Adventures in Art School was born. Also as an artist myself, I wanted to choose a subject matter I was familiar with.

P.s: If you're one of my readers, thank you so much. I appreciate you even if you're silent!

Offline aneramyre

• Tired
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gimme dat WMatsui
« Reply #487 on: September 25, 2020, 04:11:10 AM »
Hi! I'm an avid reader of 48G fics (JPHiP and outside). I'll introduce myself now since I want to be more active here and supportive of the authors. English 48G fanfics are pretty scarce now so if I find one that I like, I'm going to want to review.
Name/AKA: aneramyre
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Oshima Yuko, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki
Favorite AKB48 pairing: WMatsui (but I can get burned at the stake on twt for this so I keep it lowkey there) but KojiYuu and MayuyuKirin got me into 48G
Favorite fanfic writers: From different sites: sophcaro, facarous, anakpanti, aryamachdi, Kawaiiidolworld, mynotsorandomshiz, Screechingsoul(, and sexywmatsui48)
Favorite fanfics: I definitely read and love all (undeleted) WMatsui fics lol. I'm usually picky with grammar unless it's not too bad or if the plot has me hooked.
Do you write fanfics? Yes. But I've never posted them because they're ALL unfinished. I want to post them if I finish them though.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I've loved fanfics since I've discovered them as a child. They sustain me in all the fandoms I've been in. I got into AKB48 because a friend vehemently dragged me into it. Then I discovered KojiYuu and Mayuyukirin and suddenly I'm onboard.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 12:13:11 AM by aneramyre »

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #488 on: January 28, 2021, 03:59:48 AM »
Completely forgot that I could post this up~

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Matsui Rena, Kimoto Kanon, Miyawaki Sakura, and Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, Saeyaka, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, YuiParu, etc.
Favorite fanfic writers: seigus, Sayuki, Black Gekikara, ohayou, Llyloo, alexsher99, katekyohit, kurumi and [insert yourself here if you write fictions, LOL]
Favorite fanfics: I'll leave this up to your imagination, LOL. (But I really do love all of the fictions on here~)
Do you write fanfics? Pretty much I do, haha.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Truth be told, I was actually on the internet over the last two months of school in my 10th grade year. Browsing through during one weekend lazily, I saw a review on Majisuka Gakuen from a certain website. Curious, I googled them up and ended up reading Black Gekikara's fan fiction with BuraGeki. Soon it came to the point I watched the first and second season of the drama. Afterward, I saw that it was based on an idol group. Instead of looking up AKB48 though, I ended up searching for SKE48 FIRST and watched my first MV from the 48 Group: Kataomoi Finally! (It's awkward, I know) The rest is self-explanatory to how I got into it.  :sweatdrop:
Writing History: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1221382#msg1221382
New Year Resolution (2014): http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1253624#msg1253624

Here's an updated version.

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Itano Tomomi
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, JuriMayu, YukiRena, SayaYui, YuiParu
Do you write fanfics? Still kicking.

Version 3.0, baby.

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist, KazueEmiko (AO3), Crystal (Twitter)
Favorite AKB48 members: Ya'll know it's the same, right? E-Even if.... even if most of them left... :cry:
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Same as before.
Do you write fanfics? Alive as ever even when I'm now out of school and working. Writing in other fandoms these days (mostly with Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Final Fantasy XIV) and participate in Zines whenever I can... doing commissions... all of that jazz. Figured it's high time I return back here and finish off what I've started. Expect to see a few series uploaded back on here. I can't say if it'll retain the same style as before when I was in high school, but I'll do my best! :bleed eyes:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline WhiskeyKun

« Reply #489 on: March 24, 2021, 11:14:12 AM »
Name/AKA: WhiskeyKun
Favorite AKB48 members: Murayama Yuiri
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Murayama Yuiri X Okada Nana
Favorite fanfic writers: Maxima, Hoshino
Favorite fanfics: Quite a few- generally appreciate FF.
Do you write fanfics? Yes.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? AKBINGO.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Kiss