JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Canary Club - Ready Steady Go!

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 137808 times)

Offline yamamoto_din

• just a silent rider, let's be friend ^.^
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #480 on: December 20, 2017, 06:08:17 PM »
its almost 2 years i join this forum but never introducing my self here so,  here we go !!

NAME/AKA: yamamoto_din

Favourite AKB48 members: Yamamoto Sayaka, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Matsui Rena, Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Kodama Haruka, Honma Hinata, Taguchi Manaka, Yamauchi Mizuki, Ota Yuuri, Taniguchi Megu, Ichikawa Manami, and Yamamoto Ayaka

For sakamichi series it will be Ikoma Rina, Hirate Yurina, Uemura Rina, and Watanabe Mio

Kami Oshi : Sayanee

Favourite AKB48 Pairing : SayaMilky, YuuNa(YuiriNaachan), YukiRena, SaeRena, YuriAnnin, YuriRena, SuKaren, SakuraHaruppi

Favourite Fanfic Writer : all of fanfic writer in here is my favourite :D

Favourite Fanfic : as long as there is sayanee and the other my oshi become the main character, it will be my fav. Lol

Do You Writer Fanfic? No, i just like to read

How did you get into AKB48/fanfic? i dont really like akb48 before, i love watch movie, so the first time i know akb48 its because majisuka gakuen movie,  thanks to it now i love akb48 more than watch harry potter XD
when i search for sayamilky there is some fanfic in tumblr, and get addicted after see the others, and here i am now

sorry for bad English  :P

Offline Atsumina484848

Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #481 on: January 12, 2018, 04:57:51 PM »
JEJEJE.Im new on this fórum,I MEANNN,I registered a Little days ago BUTTT i have read sice many years,weel,here i gooo.
NAME/AKA:Yukachan
Favourite AKB48 members:Acchan,Takamiina,Yuuko,Nyannyan,Mariko,Miichan,Paruru,Yamamoto Sayaka and Milky.(Maybe Umechan and Yukirin)
Kami Oshi:Acchan and Takamina.(Maybe Nyannyan)
Favourite AKB48 Pairing:Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Marimii,WMatsui,TomoTomo.
Kami Pairing:ATSUMINA.
Favourite Fanfic Writer:Everyone but especially the ones who write about atsumina.
Favourite Fanfic:I like most of them but specially the ones who have as the main role my favourite pairings.
Do You Writer Fanfic?:MMMM...I like more Reading BUTTTT,maybe i try one day,but you cant expect much from me...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfic?:Sincé the beggining i love Akb48 and fanfics when my favourite anime was finished so i went to a fanfiction page to see if there was any writer that continued the story.THXXX

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Canary Club - Ready Steady Go!