JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: thatonezombie - Mini`s Birthday Present 5-31-09

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 272494 times)

Offline naitou

Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 08:42:00 PM »
Name/AKA: naitou
Favorite AKB48 members: Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KojiYuu, Atsumina, SaeYuki
Favorite fanfic writers: Black Gekikara
Favorite fanfics: Don't particularly have one for the AKB fandom
Do you write fanfics? Yes
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Mendol opened me a door for me to follow Takamina and Kojima's work. It was confusing at first with the whole 48 concept, but after sticking around and watching some shows I completely fell for this group. Fanfics came after when I began searching for them. There wasn't that many before, but ever since last year the number has increased a lot and I'm glad to see new writers and new pieces of work.

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 05:12:13 PM »
Name/AKA: dark_atrox
Favorite AKB48 members: Itano Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Matsui Rena, Kasai Tomo~mi, No Sleeves
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KojiYuu, TomoAcchan, TomoTomo, W Matsui, MaYuki, Kai/Ray? and TakAcchan lol
Favorite fanfic writers: Wah! There are too many but some are FoF-san, immo-san, Katura-san, Sue-chan?  ;)
Favorite fanfics: Argh! Same as above, lately there are lots of cool fics but the standards are Price of Fame, Mendol Ikemen Idol (ff.net), A Man's   World, then the cool one shots from rankuro-san etc...
Do you write fanfics? Yes
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? For AKB48, when I finished watching the episode 8 of Majisuka Gakuen. I fell in love with Gekikara's character. My first oshimen. For fanfics, been writing yuri fics since i was in highschool but didn't published it. Though I post some of it in FF.net (its horrible lol)

PS: Wah! Girl PoWer!  :twothumbs and some were very young!
And I like to take this opportunity to apologize for not updating my fanfictions
Gomenasai  :bow:
Works a bitch and being a kangoshi is very tiring :nervous
I'll make it up to you guys....someday LOL :cathappy:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 01:27:06 AM »
Name/AKA: kahem
Favorite AKB48 members: Takamina
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Takacchan
Favorite fanfic writers: I like everyone  :heart:
Favorite fanfics: Too hard to choose ^^
Do you write fanfics? I try lol
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I can't remember XD

Offline Alexander

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 03:42:42 PM »
Name/AKA: Alexander
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami and Itano Tomomi
Favorite AKB48 pairing: TakaTomo and Takaacchan
Favorite fanfic writers: ALL but I really like Immo's works she's a great writer please don't say it to her or I'll get embarrassed
Favorite fanfics: ALL
Do you write fanfics? Yup. I'm trying to write and I'm currently writing 5 fanfics right now.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? How did I get into AKB48? My friend gave me a otaku magazine and I saw AKB48 there and I was like WTF? 48 members, how am I going to memorize them all if I’m a fan? I was curious so I searched them on Google and the first picture I saw is Baby baby baby pictures of them. I was embarrassed when I saw them in their bikini. I’m not a pervert okay. I’m not really used to see idols in bikinis because it’s my first time seeing a Japanese girl group and at that time I’m really into Korean girl groups. Korean girl groups don’t usually wear bikinis. I don’t know what I’m saying right now lol please don't mind my rambling. (I'm so embarrassed right now. I'm not like a normal person I blush easily and get embarrassed easily) Anyway, I got hooked because of beginner I really like the song and the meaning of it. The first girl that catches my eye is Takamina she’s really funny and beautiful and she’s a great singer too. Until now I don’t know all of them. And for the fanfics I like writing and reading lol I don't really know why I got into fanfics. So yeah that's it it's pretty long.  :panic:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:32:37 PM by Alexander »

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 06:47:44 PM »
Name/AKA: alexiel17, alexiel, alexiel-chan  :) nothing more, nothing less.... someone calls me a YADONG (pervert)  :smhid but it's not true, believe me...
Age: umm... wanna know my fake age or my real age? ehehehe... :]  :lol: ok, I'm 18 turning 19 this year :]
Location: Hmm.... Pearl of the Orient Seas hehehe...  :nervous
Gender: no clue... *jokes* I'm a girl :]  :grin:  :gmon bang:
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami-sama, Oshima Yuko-san, Atsuko Maeda-san, Minegishi Minami-san, Shinoda Mariko-sama, Kojima Haruna-san, Sae Miyazawa-san...... :] I really wanna know them all but.... I'll try my best  :twothumbs
Favorite AKB48 pairing: I'm a recent fan of the Takacchan pair but I like Koji♥Yuu more... Tomo♥Tomo, Taka♥Tomo (O_o) and of course, the Hi♥Mari (Mari♥Kuu) ← is this valid? ehehe..  :sweatdrop: and a certified Kai♥Ray worshiper too :]
Favorite fanfic writers: All authors here! :] ehehehe :] (except me, of course... 'cuz I'm not an author... ehehehe  :nervous)
Favorite fanfics: All fics! except my work.... huhuhu  :fainted:
Do you write fanfics? .............. hmm... :mon dunno: perhaps... :grin:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Hmm... This is kinda long and it's kinda similar with the others here... but anyway :]

Umm... Well, Mendol was the main reason why I became a fan of Takahashi Minami-sama (Kai♥Ray shipper :]) and then I researched about her and was surprised that she, along with 'Asahi' and 'Hinata', belonged to a girl group w/c consist of 48 members... I was like....  :shocked and then I idolized her more 'cuz she's the leader of that group. Since I craved for more Mendol goodness, I researched anything about it. Then I bump up with Immo-san's fic and I really want to read more fics, I saw this site and YEY!, I'm here :].

At first I read FoF-sama's fic and I instantly became a fan of it. :] I met a lot of cool authors here like dark-atrox san, Sora, bou-j525-san, Hikaru-san (if I'm not mistaken, they were the first to post fics here... Ah, I remembered the time that this thread belonged to the "Other fanfic" thread before... Those were the days....  :yep:)

Anyway, since people here are nice and a lot of authors appeared like bloodofthescribe-san, kaoru-chan, silllythings-san, aoi_sora-san, kahem, yourstruly-san, Katura-san, Japanime1-san,  naitou-san, ShibuyaDokiDoki-san, Xander-san, crono1036-san, Mari-chan, PockyChocolate-san, Jessie-san, and Pervja/Keichan ← I almost skipped you... hehehe  :lol: :] ( You guys are soo amazing! :yep:) So sorry if I didn't put your name here even if you're an author... just tell me, I'll edit it out fast!!  hehehe :]

Anyway, their song "Beginner" made me fell in love with them more :] and 'cuz of that, I started to collect more of their songs :]
Umm... I'm still trying to know them since I'm still a noob in the world of AKB48.. hehe..  :P And like Xander-san, umm... I find it disturbing embarrassing to see them in their umm... bikinis or umm... anything that's daring... (I'm a shy type after all..... hehehe :]) Ok, I'll confess, I haven't finished watching their Heavy Rotation and their other umm...  :mon bleed2: PV's, ok.... huhuhu..  :cry: I'm worthless...  :err:

PS: So sorry that this is long and really sorry for the emoticons... It's not really me without it...  :P hehe... Gomen....  :kneelbow: But, nice to met you all!!! :] Let's support AKB48!!! YEY!!!  :mon XD:
dead...

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »
Name/AKA: Chloe/C
Gender: F but some people think I'm better off as a male instead  :lol:
Favorite AKB48 members: Not sure about fav, I like Takamina though
Favorite AKB48 pairing: I'm generally okay with many pairing but favorite would be TakAcchan/AtsuMina I guess.
Favorite fanfic writers: Anyone who write a good one
Favorite fanfics: All fanfics that I found interesting  XD
Do you write fanfics? Kinda, though haven't wrote anything AKB48 related yet(?)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Because I'm into girlxgirl fanfics, it got me from one fandom to another and I ended up here

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 03:50:19 PM »
Name/AKA:nalyn
Favorite AKB48 members:Minami,Atsuko,Sayaka,Mariko
Favorite AKB48 pairing:TakAcchan, also liking MariKuu pairings more and more xD
Favorite fanfic writers:ohh the writers r all great here  :lol:
Favorite fanfics:aiszz maybe a bit blind to love  XD
Do you write fanfics? no~not yet confident to write my own :cry:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:42:19 PM by nyaha00 »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 06:36:04 AM »
Name/AKA: Nita

Favorite AKB48 members:

Favorite AKB48 pairing:

Favorite fanfic writers: All fanfic writers

Favorite fanfics: All fanfics especially Kojiyuu and WMatsui

Do you write fanfics?  Nope. I would like to, but my English is bad.

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Early this year, I read article about Oricon top 100 single list..AKB48 dominated the top 10..So it made me curious about this group..Then I started to watch AKB48 videos in youtube. Beginner is the first PV that I watched..and I fell in love with the song..Then I watched many other PVs..After watching Iiwake Maybe PV, it made Oshima Yuko become my fav member..I watched Yuko’s videos on youtube until one day video that I watched was Yuko doing skinship to Haruna. I thought “oh, they are so cute”..I searched about Yuko and Haruna and began to love Kojiyuu..I started to search Kojiyuu fanfics..And now, I am here :)

Minna-chan! Yoroshiku oneishimasu!

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 11:28:05 PM »
Name/AKA: AAAice

Favorite AKB48 Members: Oshima Yuko(Oshimen), Kojima Haruna, Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae and Komori Mika are all my Top 5. Matsui Rena in SKE xD

Favorite AKB48 Pairings: Kojiyuu FTW! Saeyaka, Mayuki, WMatsui and Takacchan pair.

Favorite Fanfic Writers: All of them to be honest (I worship their writing skills)! Especially the ones who create Kojiyuu fics. xD

Do you write fanfics? Yes and proud AKB48 is the first and last ever group I created fanfics to.

How do you get into AKB48/Fanfics?
AKB48
- I got to know AKB48 after I watched Mendol Ikemen. Then when I finished Majisuka Gakuen I got to love them more. xD

Fanfic
- When I read the Kojiyuu fic from AKB48smutnation which is full of NOSEBLEEDING/LEMON SCENES and so on that is why I had the urge to read/search more and more fics related to Kojiyuu.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:54:02 PM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 05:07:39 AM »
Name/AKA: AFLynx
Age: still YOUNG... but most of you here are wayyyyy youngER than me  :wahaha:
Favorite AKB48 members: Takamina, Acchan, Miichan, Yuko, Haruna, Sae, Sayaka (partly because she's half Filipino, and she's also great! :D)... I'm still getting to know the other members as well.
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Takacchan, KojiYuu
Favorite fanfic writers: All of the writers in this forum! :D
Favorite fanfics: so far all of them... the writers here are great!
Do you write fanfics? I will try to write one once I posted this. please be kind to me  :kneelbow:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Since I started searching for Mendol fanfics :3

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 02:44:41 AM »
Name/AKA: Immortal_k
Favorite AKB48 members: hmmm I can't choose
Favorite AKB48 pairing:
Favorite fanfic writers: I have a shrine that worship every writer out there  :twothumbs
Favorite fanfics: can't choose, way too many good ones out there.
Do you write fanfics? I'm a newbie!
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? been reading them since back in the days, and somehow ended up in the akb selection.  :inlove:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:12:28 AM by immortal_K »

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 09:55:06 AM »
Name/AKA: Sydney W
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Kuramochi Asuka, Mariko Shinoda, Watanabe Mayu, Kasai Tomomi, etc
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina, TakaAcchan & KaixRay
Favorite fanfic writers: all writers of AKB48 especially Atsumina & TakaAcchan writers
Favorite fanfics: related to Atsumina, TakaAcchan & KaixRay
Do you write fanfics? No
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Watch Mendol then found out there are part of AKB48 members.

:peace:  :heart:  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 03:15:23 AM by Sydney W »

Offline PorkiePyon

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »
Name/AKA: Porkie
Age: 12  :cow: (I think I'm he youngest member here~ XD)
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Kojima Haruna and Oshima Yuko  :cathappy:
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KojiYuu and MaYuki~~  :wub:
Favorite fanfic writers: All Writers~ (Well....not all. XD)
Favorite fanfics: Those fanfics that make me go doki-doki and shit.  :heart:
Do you write fanfics? No  :cry:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Tumblr.  :thumbup
AKB fan since 09-24-10~ XDD
MaYuki, KojiYuu & AtsuMina = FRVR OTP's <3
nuff said.
Follow me~ XDD
http://pocchaaaaaaan.tumblr.com/

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2011, 06:32:21 AM »
Name/AKA: SharkAttack
Favorite AKB48 members: Um, well my oshimen is Takahashi Minami
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Kojiyuu, WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: Everyone
Favorite fanfics: Pretty much all of them
Do you write fanfics? Er... I'll try...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? At first, I wasn't into AKB48 at all, not to mention idol groups, because I liked singers with godlike vocals, which isn't the focus of idol groups. But, I took a liking to them after watching a few of their music videos and makings. I really like how hard they work for their fans, and most of their songs have pretty inspirational lyrics, too. As for fanfics, I've been reading all kinds of fanfics for as long as I can remember, and AKB ones just kind of came with the flow, I guess.  :nervous

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2011, 07:59:07 PM »

Name/AKA: Arisa/Satsuki/Satsunyan (I go by the last two names in tumblr and in youtube :D)
Favorite AKB48 members: Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki (I have more but yeaah. xD)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: AtsuMina, KojiYuu, MaYuki
Favorite fanfic writers: kaizoku_gal, itadakimasu, AFLynx, Immortal_K, Flean, Divine Vengeance
Favorite fanfics: There are just so many, I'm afraid to forget any of them. xD
Do you write fanfics? Yes. =D
Well... for me, usually fandom goes with fanfics. So yes, that's basically it, I guess? xDDD
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 02:16:37 AM by arisa03 »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »
Name/AKA:blughise/blukiss/Blu
Favorite AKB48 members:Takahashi 'Takamina' Minami, Maeda 'Acchan' Atsuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing:Atsumina, TakaAcchan
Favorite fanfic writers:everyone, exempt mine
Favorite fanfics:I love every fanfics, but Pink Vitriol really struck me really hard! made me cry so much (T^T)
Do you write fanfics?Yes...kinda
               I got to know AKB48 because of Majisuka Gakuen....Since I like to watch J-drama, specially school-like drama....Then I found majisuka gakuen, not only is it a school drama, but most of all, girls kicking some asses! \m/ Atsuko who was the lead actress, caught my attention, then I start researching about her... Then I found that she's in a group called AKB48.....I got to know the group and starts liking other members too

Ummm.....I can't really remember, it's just one day, I was reading some comments about fanfics on this akb48 forum......then I start researching it on google. I found some website but, this one is the best of allXD!!! and now I'm hooked and I'm addicted....

Anyways, there's a quite a lot of Filipino's in here......I didn't know AKB is popular even in the philippines?!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 02:35:01 AM by blughise »

Offline Akiichi

• Skirt Fanning Expert
  • Santa knows when you are sleeping...
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 06:17:09 PM »
Name/AKA: Akiichi
Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko, Sayaka Akimoto, Kojima Haruna, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Mayu
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KOJIYUU! Saeyaka
Favorite fanfic writers: ... :D I just entered so...
Favorite fanfics: ... >u>; Current Kojiyuu fanfics? Already read all of them. xD
Do you write fanfics?: ... Failing, but yes...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Well let's just say it was a series of "Coincidence". First, I was searching for famous Half-Filipino Half-Japanese people, and Sayaka was one of them, by then I didn't know about AKB, but then my classmate told me to watch Majisuka Gakuen since she knew that I loved J-Drama and Anime so I did, there I saw Sayaka! What a coincidence! And then, a few weeks later, out of boredom, I searched for random funny japanese game shows, then AKBingo was one of them! Once again, Sayaka was there! Then I thought 'Ah... This is a sign...' But then my fangirlism of AKB48 wasn't much by then. Until I accidentally clicked a manga in mangafox named "AKB49". And it was all about AKB48... Then my Yuri Fangirlism of this group grew... And I ended up reading fanfics about my favorite shippings. -u-;;
--Under Construction--

((Rather, I'm too lazy to make one... /brick'd))

Offline asahi

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
Name/AKA: Asahi
Favorite AKB48 members: Amina Sato, Takahashi Minami
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SasshiYui, SaeYaka, Atsumina
Favorite fanfic writers: ALL
Favorite fanfics: Pink Vitriol
Do you write fanfics? Yep, Beginner
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? because of sarah's works. i got hooked then there.  XD

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
Name/AKA: MoeKare
Favorite AKB48 members: Of course Maeda Atsuko  :wub:
Favorite AKB48 pairing: I love all pairing, but my fav is AtsuMina  :grin:
Favorite fanfic writers: All and especially the writers of AtsuMina's fics  :rockon:
Favorite fanfics: All but not mine   :yawn:
Do you write fanfics?:mon dunno: errr... maybe. Depending on my mood  :nervous
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? : Because Blughise shows me some ffs and I am interested  :twothumbs

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 05:34:47 PM »
Name/AKA: akinyan
Favorite AKB48 members: Kojipa, Tomochin, Korin, Saaya, Sae
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KojiYuu
Favorite fanfic writers:
Favorite fanfics:
Do you write fanfics?: Yes
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: I thank roaming around to random forums in search of more materials of Kojiyuu for that.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: thatonezombie - Mini`s Birthday Present 5-31-09