JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Hakaiyo no Yume

Author Topic: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread  (Read 332564 times)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2011, 04:21:33 AM »
I said we're going to TRY not to do so. Fortunately, I'm not like that... all the time. Anyways! Enjoy your stay here and go read some fanfics~

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2011, 07:27:19 AM »
I said we're going to TRY not to do so. Fortunately, I'm not like that... all the time. Anyways! Enjoy your stay here and go read some fanfics~

Why add the word 'TRY'? ( ; A;)
I'll go read some right away... While hoping that no one would sneak behind me and eat surprise me.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2011, 06:53:40 PM »
I just realized I have never posted here OTL. I am so happy that a lot of people reads my works m(_ _)m please continue to enjoy them as I try my best to write more. =DDDD And please do not eat me alive as well OTL. This was Arisa. =DDD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2011, 02:49:49 PM »
FYI, I merged the 'how did you get hooked' thread with the 'how did you become a fan' thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=26344.msg946935#msg946935

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2011, 05:24:43 PM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »
Cross post

Just reminders and notifications for this AKB48 fanfic community

Law #3 This is the land of the dropping pants, so there’s no doubt that there will be promiscuous scenes in fanfics. Any chapter or one-shot with a fairly questionable moment should be sent to me for screening. Usually, sex scenes that are vague enough on details pass the test and are allowed to be posted. If I see something TOO direct like “she slipped her fingers in her lover’s –bleep- whilst biting her -bleep- “ I will send it to the perv xD
- Post your explicit perv stories here
- Information on how to gain access to the Perv area
Lemons/Pervs are allowed, they just need to be posted in the right place.  If you're not sure about what's okay or not, then you can either PM me or Barrie the questionable scene/chapter.

Now from a little snippet of the JPH!P Code of Conduct
B. Mature Content

1. Any Perv talk/images/video/etc. of underage artists are not allowed.

Basically, do not post lemons or pervs involving members under the age of 18. If you're vague on details, then that's fine, but like the example that Yuu posted for writings like this in the regular thread; “she slipped her fingers in her lover’s –bleep- whilst biting her -bleep- “ , it gets moved to the perv thread. Writings posted like that involving underaged members get deleted.

Lastly, these aren't exactly new rules. They've existed with the H!P fics section (which came long before).

Questions or concerns? Ask

Continue writing, reading, and enjoying the fics in the AKBAR :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:29:18 PM by BarrieV »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »
x[ someone motivate me....i'm giving up...

Flean

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2011, 02:22:04 PM »
Summon Keichan!!!!!!!!!!  :prayers:  please come back to life~~  :on hypto:  come back...

search for your soul again!!!  :scared:  here some spells to wake you up ~~  :mon spit:

a little motivation for you!!!  :mon slapself:  ganbare!!!  :mon headbang:  if still not working...  :on voodoo: and some more of  :gmon pissed:

Finally... lets take some pics together... hohoho...  :mon cam:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »
 :mon lmao:

I told her to play something  :mon taichi:

or keichan just play a prank on someone!!!! ( )

bahhh just write something  :mon slapass:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2011, 09:04:42 PM »
 :hee: Could anyone make a Takatomo fanfic please~~  :on cny1:
The ending could be Atsumina but I kinda want Tomochin as the love rival there~~  :luvluv2:
 :onioncheer: I'll be cheering for ya~  Ganbatte! :onioncheer:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2011, 01:33:20 AM »
^

First of all, Welcome to Jphip skytsuna-san... :D

About Tomo being a love rival, have you read moekare-san's multichaptered Kirai Desu ga, Daisuki da... ?
It's actually Kai-Atsu-Tomo (not TakaTomo like you wished), but yes, Tomo's a love rival in the story.

Just suggesting. Happy reading... :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Flean

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2011, 03:14:13 AM »
:hee: Could anyone make a Takatomo fanfic please~~  :on cny1:
The ending could be Atsumina but I kinda want Tomochin as the love rival there~~  :luvluv2:
 :onioncheer: I'll be cheering for ya~  Ganbatte! :onioncheer:
Well, Loveforever's Who are you? fic also has TakaTomo in it i think...  :dunno:  Tomochin as the love rival there..

and Welcome to Jphip skytsuna-san...  :gmon flowers:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2011, 11:08:20 AM »
 :cow: Thanks aruka and Flean~  :)
I'm really enjoying spending my time here reading all those wonderful fanfics here~!!!
It is all so good and addicting and makes me crave for more and more~~~
I've checked both Who are You and Kirai Desu ga, Daisuki da... and it was great!!!
I didn't expect Tomochin to be a male though..  XD
And I'm excited about what will happen as the story develops in 'Who are You'~~~  :twothumbs

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2011, 02:00:45 AM »
hi i'm new here :)

i hope i can be friends to other akb48 fans out there.

Yey!
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2011, 07:06:55 AM »
I'm very Happy  :D, because some of the oLd Fanfics that not finish yet, has been reviving now..
At first, I'm shock  :shocked haHa! I want to Laugh, but I can't because that time it's already night,
so I'm Laughting but no sounds, it's difficult, haHaha!  XD :lol: But nevermind it's my own probLem..  :P

There are aLso some Fic, that I did'nt saw before, and there aLso some Fics that I did'nt know that they update before,
but did'nt know, so I'm shock and say "Why I did'nt saw this before?" so I have to re-read the Fics all over again,
But I think it worth it, so It's OK..  :yep: and I think some of the story before is Great, specially about MendoL and Atsumina..  XD

I want to THANKS all the Writers and Members here.. the reason is I just want to..  :P
Ofcourse! there's a reason, but I don't know how to say it, I'm not very good in engLish speaking..  :)

To all writers before who did'nt finish there Fics yet, pLease update again, I miss your Fics, I miss all the great Fics..  :D
so pLease update! and again, Thanks to all writers who came back again, WELCOME WELCOME BACK..  :welcome that's all I want to say, heHe! Thank You..  :)

Offline qyyzz101

« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2011, 07:08:35 AM »
Many say that sae can be paired with anyone. :P
so can someone make a:
saemayu
or
saeyuu
or
saemii

I'M GOING TO MAKE A SAEMAYU OR SAEYUU :roll: :nervous

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2011, 11:46:59 AM »
 :mon bat: RAWR!

Sooo... sorry I have been busy getting old and diseased since my last update. I am working on updating ABBTL<3 by next week but by the looks of my work schedule its unlikely.... as for PL... well i will try and work on that afterwards... and KIB... well someone give me a storyline they wanna see and i'll type one when i have time. However, I'm quite loyal to the royal (takacchan, kojiyuu, tomotomo, saeyaka and marikuu) since i havent kept updating myself of the progress of akb (my fangirlism is dying as there are too many groups and im started to see akb as a money machine rather than talented individuals). And i'm sorry to new authors, I havent read fanfics on here since oldschool authors stopped... When i have more time I will read them. Anyway, thats all! Thank you for reading my fanfics!

Keichan ^_^ <3

Offline Otochan

• takamina ni tsuite ikimasu
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2011, 07:28:45 PM »
Can anyone write a fanfic about NMB members  Milky and Rina? please!!!!
or Takamina x Amina ><  or Aminaxsomeone  onegaishimasu ><
I'm not a pervert ,I just like skinship >///>

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2011, 10:39:08 PM »
Hello people!  :grin: Yes, I'm still alive! Lol does anyone here remember me  XD

Anyway, it's the end the term at school, so I don't have any time to write (though I think you guys already got the point...........) Im lazy too  :yawn:

But as soon as school is done, wait for a massive update! 3 OS+Addiction+PinkVitriol planned! *If I still have motivation when school will end lol, which I really doubt about*

Soooooo.... I will come back soon  :grin:

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »
^ Of course I DO REMEMBER YOU  :heart: one of the most awesome, great, fantastic .... pioneer writer in here. Your loyal number one wifey fan here  :nya: forever waiting for your future updates   :thumbup im really looking forward for the next chapter of Addiction and the continuation of my most favorite fic ever Pink Vitriol.  :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:45:17 PM by crazywota »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Hakaiyo no Yume