JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Solaya Love - Luxurious

Author Topic: SEARCH [ . C #28 + Epilogue ] 31 December 2011  (Read 43628 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
SEARCH [ . C #28 + Epilogue ] 31 December 2011
« on: May 26, 2011, 01:10:09 PM »
Hihi for all new readers!!! For this story, there will be two versions, one being the original version, and the other being the C series, which the storyline had changed from chapter 11 onwards!! :) hehe In order to ease the confusion, I had decided to put up a navigation portion over here. You can chose which story would you like to go from. ^.^ Though the C series should be still ongoing. Later in the future, when I'm feeling like it, I would too write a E series, which is an extention series from the ORIGINAL version of the story. Dewa ^.^

# 0           # 1           # 2           # 3
# 4           # 5           # 6           # 7
# 8           # 9           # 10           # 11
# 12           # 13           # 14           # 15
# 16           # 17           # 18           # 19
# 20

. [ # C12 ]
. [ # C13 ]
. [ # C14 ]
. [ # C15 ]

. [ # C17 ]

HIHIHI! 
Hehehe. In the end, I am so tempted to write this before my exams finish. The ideas for this story just keep attacking my mind every night. haha. So I had decided to do it! Yes! After asking myself what should I write next, I thought I should really try writing that is partially related to what I am studying at the moment - a very good reason for my giant cock to study the details I will need And I would say, I will take my very OWN sweet time to write this fic. so . . . hehehe. Wrote a little prologue. Hopefully this would be enough to catch the attention of all ! De wa ~

Presenting to you

~SEARCH~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. [ # 0 ] - Prologue

"Alright, people, please gather over here!"  instructed in a loud clear voice through the wide common working space, successfully attracting the attention of all who had been in the room. The man of authority was accompanied by a relatively petite woman by his side. "I am very honoured to introduce to all your new department head over here." The man continued before turning to the lady beside him. "Takahashi-san, please introduce yourself."

People in the room began to whisper among themselves as Ai stood slightly forward before the man. Ai cleared her throat before speaking. " My name is Takahashi Ai. You guys can either call my giant cock by my first name or last name. It doesn't really matters to my giant cock what names you address my giant cock by. I'm not sure what I am supposed to share at this moment, but there is this very one thing that I will want to get it through all of you in this room."

Ai paused for a moment before continuing. "I worked strictly according to my ethics and I want all of you to follow everything that I had said. If any of you made any mistakes that I deemed to be ridiculous and avoidable, you will be out of this room forever." Ai put off bluntly to her new colleagues, causing the room to fall into an awkward silence.  The ringing of the landline phone broke the awkwardness of the room.

An average height woman broke away from the pack and began to rush towards the ringing, tripping herself over the roller chair which was in her way. Before her knees came in contact to the floor with a huge impact, a firm gripped on her left hand stopped her from falling ungracefully before the rest of her colleagues. "Thank you." The woman puffed out softly as she regained herself slowly from the shock.

"Answer the phone, quick." Ai ordered as she released her grip.

The woman reached her hand for the receiver and placed it over her left ear. "CIL, Kamei Eri, may I asked who are you looking for?" Eri spoked. Ai glanced intensely at Eri as she observed signs of frown on Eri's face. Eri placed the receiver back to its original place after the call had ended and came to face Ai directly. "We are being called."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gaki-san, where are you? You are supposed to reach in 15 minutes time and it's now been a full half an hour! That's so unlike of you." The voice from the other end of the mobile phone grunted.

"I know I know." Risa answered as she quickened her pace through the pathway that was covered with the baby pink petals of the cherry blossom and towards her lime-greened vehicle that she had stopped a couple of metres away from her current location. "I will be there in a moment. I'm already trying to rush my way over there." With that, Risa ended the phone conversation as she stopped before her vehicle.

'7 years . . . 7 years had passed. Time really flew past, without you knowing it. . . That was so true, isn't it?' Risa thought in her mind as she stopped, allowing her eyes to register her surroundings. 'Spring . . .Isn't spring so beautiful?' Risa continued as she unlocked her vehicle. "AHHH CHOO~" Risa sneezed as opened the door of the vehicle. 'As pretty as spring could get, this hay fever is killing my giant cock.' Risa thought ironically as she  got into her car and shut the door after her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come in." The voice on the other side of the door ordered after.

Asami reached her hands slowly towards the door knob and gave it a twist. She swung the door open. "I'm Konno Asami . It's my first day reporting for work today." Asami greeted as she bowed.

"Konno-san?" Kei repeated as she stood up from her seat. "Good that you are here. We are leaving now." With that, Kei picked her coat that was hung on the other side of the room and began to tug Asami out of the office.

"Argh! Gaki-san!" Makoto grounded as she paced back and forth the area she was standing. "You are so so so LATE!" Makoto continued to mumble loudly under her breath as she lifted her head up and directed her attention afar to check whether have Risa reached the destination.

A familiar vehicle came into her sight. But that was not the one Makoto was expecting. 'Gosh! They are here, and Gaki-san had yet to reach!' Makoto wondered in her mind. The familiar vehicle slowed down and halted as it drove into the designated parking space. "You are so dead, Gaki-san" Makoto muttered as she brought herself closer to the vehicle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there it is :)
hehehe
Till the next time then^.^
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:11:58 AM by caiyunki »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: SEARCH
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 01:41:41 PM »
I've been a lurked for your other fic for some time. Sorry about it. But I decided that it's about time I showed support for a fellow countrywoman? I'm guessing it's woman and not man ^^;

I'm loving this new fic of yours though I haven't the foggiest idea what you might be studying.

I'm somewhat sad that you said you will be taking your own sweet time to update this =P but thank you all the same for writing such incredible aigaki

Ps: did I manage to get first reply?

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 02:20:47 PM »
Ah, intro chapter. Lot's going on, though, so hopefully we won't have to wait too, too long  for clarification.

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 03:14:16 PM »
Hmm~ Can't wait to find out more about what's going on.  :D

Be waiting for TakaGaki or something. :roll:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 05:51:32 PM »
new fanfic~! yay~ X3 from reading this so far it seems the story could go anywhere^^ so we'll all just wait and see what you got up your sleave~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 11:47:12 AM »
An interesting start to be sure, hmm , It's got me interested to learn more about whats going on, TakaGaki I assume, seems as though whislt Ai is the strean workaholic boss perhpas Gaki is the opposite, a bit of a slacker or something but is actually good at what she does?

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »
@ lil_hamz : Hihi! Woo. . . You knew where I am from? hahaha. Well . . . hmmm . .  . yupps. I am yourfellow countrywoman. . .. >.< hahahha Thank you for reading!! well after reading this chapter, i suppose you could guess what I am studying. Another clue would be, I am currently not in the country, so . . . . it's something that the country do not offer (Not really, but not as a degree)  :) hehe And yupps! You got the first reply. Once again. Thank you you lar for reading ^.^

@ rndmnwierd : Is this a long wait? hehe Thank you  :)

@ kano-chan : hehehhe Thank you! Regarding your second sentence . . .'Heheheh ' is the only response i can give :)

@ kawaii-beam : Steakhouse! Thank you for deciding to comment :) hehehe can guess now what's up on my sleeves? :) expect you will enjoy reading this :)

@ oddball : hmmm. Basically, Ai and Gaki are of two different team, so . . .  Thank you for commenting!

And lastly, sorry for this long wait! I actually wanted to finish writing chapter 1 earlier. Wanted to finish writing it before going away for the weekend, but i didn't manage to do so. so. . .

Some explanation of terms before starting:

CIL : Criminal Investigation Laboratory = forensic lab of the Japan CIB.

FOA : First officer arriving - the first policer officer to arrive on a crime scene.

And let us now get to the first chapter now ! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.[ # 1]

Ai alighted from the driver's seat while Eri got off from the front passenger's seat. The other two members of the team, Sayumi and Miki, who were seated at the back seat of the CIL van, got off the vehicle as well. The team of four proceeded immediately to the back of the van to retrieve the supplies they needed for their job from the van boot.

The four started to change into their working attire by pulling the white overall that covered all every single part of the body, including the hair, over themselves.  Ai took the metal case with her name and the portable video camera in her other free hand. Sayumi hang the DSLR over her neck and picked the metal case that was labelled with her name. Eri and Miki did the likewise, except for the fact that they do not carry the camera. With that, they began to advance towards where Makoto was standing, with Ai walking ahead of the other three.

"Kame-chan." Makoto acknowledged as the team neared her.

"Mako-chan." Eri responded quietly.

Ai turned and gave a stern stare at Eri, causing Eri to squirmier at Ai's glance. Ai turned her attention back to the taller girl in before her. She cleared her throat lightly and spoke. "I am Takahashi Ai, the chief supervisor of the CIL. Are you the FOA ? Have you assessed the  scene for safely? Did anyone else other that you entered the crime scene? What time -" Ai asked in a serious tone, not stopping between the questions for any answer from Makoto.

"Sorry!" Makoto interrupted as she reached out her palm to Ai. With that, she had successfully stopped the series of questions from Ai. "I am not the FOA."

"Who are you then? Where's the FOA? The FOA is not allowed to leave until the whole team is here." Ai countered, not giving Makoto the chance to introduce herself.

"I'm Ogawa Makoto, the Assistant Police Inspector from First Investigation Division." Makoto introduced herself as she lifted her hand before Ai for a friendly handshake. However, Ai showed no interest in returning the friendly gesture Makoto had displayed. She just stood there and glared at the pair of awkward hand of Makoto. And that caused Makoto to draw her hands back in slight embarrassment.

"So Ogawa-san, where is the FOA?" Ai asked again.

"He had left. He assessed the scene before I came and had reported to my giant cock about the incident. So I had given him the permission to leave here." Makoto replied. Her response made Ai to roll her eyes slightly in annoyance.

"Did he touched anything from the crime scene? What did he do during the first assessment of the crime scene?" Ai continued asking, showing her displeasure about Makoto's decision of releasing the FOA from work.

"He - he did not inform anything of such to my giant cock. I - don't know." Makoto stuttered at the questions posted to her. The tone Ai had was not friendly at all. Not at all.

"And you had actually allowed him to leave without checking out these facts. How did you actually managed to pass your exams for assistant police inspector? Do you know that all these little details could lead to serious problems? The CIL needs to know what the FOA had done to evaluate the crime scene, the level of degradation and to also rule out any contamination of evidence ." Ai reprimanded, causing Makoto to shrink back in slight fear despite the fact that Ai was petite in size as compared to herself. "Fine. I will just have to include that into the report." Ai finished off. With that, Ai scooted off towards the inner cordons of the crime scene, with her team and Makoto trailing after her.

"Stay outside here until I have cleared the crime scene for the police officers to enter. " Ai ordered Makoto in a harsh tone before turning to her team members and continued in a slighter softer voice than before. "Let's go." With that, they pulled the face mask that covered the mouth and nose over their face, slipped on the their gloves and shoe cover, and enter the said room by crossing over the yellow line set across the area.

Ai pressed the recording button on the video camera once she stood in the crime scene, recording down the  details of the room as she paced herself slowly through the room, checking her space to make sure that she had not stepped on any important evidence. A female was hung down from the ceiling with a thick brown rope across her neck. The surrounding was neat. A letter was placed at the dining table. 'Suicide? Or was this a murder?' Ai thought silently in her mind as she continued to move around the house. Once she hand finish capturing video of the crime scene, she signalled Sayumi to begin her work.

"Yasuda-san!" Makoto greeted as Kei approached her.

"Oh, Ogawa-san! The FID is involve in this investigation?" Kei returned the greeting as Asami made her way beside Kei. "Let my giant cock introduce to you someone new. This is Konno Asami, the new forensic pathologist in training. Konno-san, this is Ogawa Makoto, the Assistant Police Inspector from the FID. " Kei introduced.

"KONKON?"

"MAKO-CHAN?"

The pair exclaimed at the same time, leaving Kei stunned on the spot. "Do you two know each other?" Kei asked.

"Yah! We are from the same high school!" The two replied in unison once again. And when they realised that they did that again, Asami and Makoto both broke into a heartfelt laughter.

"The world is really small then." Kei commented in disbelieve as she shook her head lightly. "Alright, Ogawa-san, we got to get back to our work now." Kei continued. With that, she took a step forward and away from Makoto.

"I'll talk to you later." Makoto told Asami as Asami started to follow after Kei. 'Great. Even the Forensic Medicine team had too reached now. Where are you, Gaki-san?'

Miki was dusting the handle of the main door for any fingerprints that may be present on it. Sayumi was placing the evidence number beside the evidence Ai had identified and took a series of photos with the DSLR that was in her possession. As soon as Sayumi had recorded the evidence, Ai would packed them up individually and sealed them off with the help of Eri.

"Sorry, can we come in?" A voice from the door stopped the forensic team in their actions and turn their direction towards the door. There they saw Kei, with Asami by her side, standing by the door side. "We are from the forensic medicine team." Kei continued. 

Ai nodded her head lightly. With the permission of Ai, both Kei and Asami entered the room with caution and proceeded straight to where the body of the female was and began on their own medical examination.

"Mako-chan!" Risa called out loudly as she got off her personal vehicle and started to run towards where Makoto was standing.

"Gaki-san! You are finally here! What took you so long?" Makoto inquired just as Risa let off a sneeze again. "Are you alright? Are you sick?" Makoto concerned.

"No." Risa responded as she sniffed. "It's the pollen."

"Why are you so late?" Makoto asked again as the both of them started to proceed nearer to the crime scene.

"It's Haru-chan enrolment ceremony today. I was in the middle of the ceremony when you called my giant cock. How can I just leave? I have to wait until the ceremony was over before I could leave. " Risa explained. 'And Haru-chan would be upset if I were to leave in the middle of the ceremony.' Risa continued silently in her mind. "That was why I was so late. So what is the case?"

"The deceased is Miyazaki Aikiko, 35 years old, single OL. Her mother was the one who called and reported the death of her daughter. She had came today to visit her daughter, only to find her daughter being hung onto the ceiling. Both the pathologist and CIL are already here and are now investigating the crime scene." Makoto informed and finished when the both of them had reached the yellow line that was supposed to restricted entry to the unauthorised personnel.

Risa slipped on the white cotton glove. "Alright, let's go in then." Risa ordered as she lifted up the yellow line slightly, bent over and entered the room.

"Gaki-san, wait!" Makoto tried to stop Risa, but it was too late.

"Ah CHOO~" Risa sneezed once again the moment she stood into the room, causing Ai to look up from her work.

"Excuse my giant cock. " Risa apologised and sniffed as redness began to run across her cheek. That was an embarrassment to her.

Ai began to stomp towards Risa. "Who are you? What are you doing inside the crime scene?" Ai asked angrily though the loudness of the angry was muffled by the mask Ai was wearing.

"I'm Niigaki Risa, the Senior Police Inspector from FID. You can call my giant cock Gaki-san if you want to. That's what everyone's calling my giant cock. " Risa introduced herself politely to Ai, someone who she had not met.

Annoyance filled Ai's eyes. "Get out." Ai grunted. "I haven't given any permission for the police to enter the crime scene. So get out."

"Huh?" Risa responded. "Since when do the police force need the permission of the CIL to enter the crime scene?" Risa refuted as she burrowed her eyebrows.

"Since now." Ai answered coldly. "You do not belong to the crime scene nor the crime scene belongs to you. We are not done with the collection of evidence. Police are nothing but contaminations to the evidence, especially you. So get out."  Ai finished with an serious glare at Risa.

Before Risa could further rebut Ai's reason of kicking her out of the crime scene, the hands of Makoto had already made her way to Risa's sleeves and pulled her out.

Seeing that Risa was out of the scene, Ai returned back to her position, only to be stopped by Asami, who was about to leave the scene with Kei as their initial assessment on the deceased was completed. "Takahashi-senpai?" Asami called out softly to Ai.

Ai looked at Asami for a second before shifting slightly to her left and brushed pass Asami who was blocking her way. Asami turned around and glanced at the back view of Ai.

"Konno-san?" Kei called out, causing Asami to turn her head back to facing the entrance of the room. "We have to leave now. We need to get back to prepare for the autopsy. " Kei informed.

"Hai!" Asami responded and nodded her head as she began to follow behind Kei and exited the room.

"Why did you pull my giant cock out? Who's that person anyway? From CIL? I haven't seen her before?" Risa questioned in annoyance with Makoto by her side, trying to cool Risa down from the argument Risa had just had.

"It's best not to get into an argument with that person. I got flamed by her earlier in the morning as well. " Makoto explained as she guided Risa away from the entrance.

"She flamed you? Who is she to flame you?" Risa blurted out furiously.

"Apparently she's the new chief supervisor of the CIL. It sounds like she's of a higher rank than my giant cock.  So it's reasonable for her to scold my giant cock, isn't it so?" Makoto returned the question back to Risa.

"Oh please, the CIL is not part of the police force. They are just an accessory to us. There are not even police to start with, so what give them the right to reprimand the people from the police force?" Risa stated angrily.

"Ah Gaki-san!" Kei called out as she noted Risa as soon as she exited the crime scene.

"Yasuda-san!" Risa greeted as she bowed.  The anger she experienced just moments ago was gone.

"We have ran the initial examination. The cause of death could be asphyxiation due to the colour of face of the corpse. Estimated time of death was somewhere between  11pm last night and 1 am this morning. We have ruled out possible case of suicide due to the two different sets of bruises observed around the deceased neck. We will inform you further information after the autopsy is done." Kei updated Risa with case.

"Thank you for informing, Yasuda-san."

"You're welcome, Gaki-san. This is part of my job." Kei stated before turning to Asami. "Konno-san, meet Gaki-san, the senior police inspector of FID and Gaki-san, meet Konno Asami, my new underling." Kei introduced.

"Gaki-san?" Konno questioned softly at the name introduced to her.

"My name is Niigaki Risa. Gaki-san is just a nickname everyone calls my giant cock by." Risa explained.

"Why did you call yourself as a brat, Niigaki-san?" Asami asked curiously.

"It's a nickname given by my mentor when I first started working as the patrolling officer. I thought it was cute, that's why I continued asking people calling my by the nickname given by my mentor." Risa explained.

"Ah I see . . ." Asami nodded her head at the explanation given to her.

"I never knew that Konkon you are interested in forensic pathology." Makoto commented as she got herself into the conversation as well.

"I never thought so as well, Mako-chan." Asami responded. 'Takahashi-senpai . . . The lady from CIL, that's Takahashi-senpai, isn't she ? She sounds like her though. . .' Asami thought silently in her mind.

"You guys know each other?" Risa asked.

"Yupps, Konkon is one of my best friend from high school. But after she got into Keio University School of Medicine , she got so busy that we had lost touch with each other. " Makoto pouted lightly, causing Asami to look away from the slight guiltiness.

"The workload was really heavy, that's why . . ." Asami tried to explain, but was interrupted by Makoto.

"I know . . . That's why I am not blaming you. But I'm glad that we had actually met up here. That's incredible, isn't that so?" Makoto reassured.

"Alright, pretty ladies," Kei interrupted the conversation. "We really need to leave now. We need to prepare for the autopsy, so, excuse us." With that, the pair from the forensic medicine left.

"The world is small, isn't it?" Risa winked at Makoto as Makoto kept her eyes at the retreating car. The comment made Makoto to shift her attention back to Risa.

"What do you mean by that?" Makoto asked defiantly.

"Nothing." Risa whistled as she winked her eye again.

"You are getting the wrong information, Gaki-san!" Makoto exclaimed anxiously.

"Did I say anything? What kind of information are you talking about, Mako-chan?" Risa continued making fun of Makoto. The jovial attitude stopped the moment she saw the team of 4 walking out of the crime scene. Frown had took over the place of the smile. "There she is again." Risa muttered under her breath.

"We are done. You can go into the crime scene now." Ai informed monotonously as she stopped before the police pair. She signalled her team to load the evidence collected into the van first, with herself staying back at where she was. Ai removed her mask, allowing Risa to see her features for the first time. "In case your partner had yet to inform you who I am, I am Takahashi Ai, the chief supervisor of CIL." Ai then pulled out a fresh piece of disposable face mask from her working case and fling it before Risa. "Please wear this before you further contaminate the crime scene with your snot." Risa reached her hand for the mask Ai held onto and took it from her. With that, Ai took two steps away from the pair before she stopped again. "I never knew that the police force would allow a brat to take up the senior police inspector space. I am amazed by the police force once again, Gaki." With that, Ai returned back to the CIL's vehicle, leaving Risa fuming in fire at the scene of crime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I had never written anything of this genre, even though it was something that I am studying. This is also part of the reason why I had decided to take my own sweet time to write this. There's too much to read on. Just a question that I wish to hear from you all:

Do you guys want me to really go into the details of what their job scope is about or just go on with the storyline?

Once again, thank you for reading! :)

Ja Ne~

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:16:03 AM by caiyunki »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: SEARCH [ . # 1 updated 29 May 2011 ]
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »
you are studying what Ai is? it sound so cool!  :lol:
and if so, i wonder, are you like Ai's character?  XD :lol: Joking!

definitely loving how this story is moving..very different from your previous story..
Seem like konkon know Aichan, yet Aichan dont seem to give a damn to her? something changes her? or she was like this since the past? it look like she was not..
loving how fierce and straight-forward Aichan is here..scolding the poor makoto..XD..and as well as
"I never knew that the police force would allow a brat to take up the senior police inspector space. I am amazed by the police force once again, Gaki."
just like gakisan, i will get so so angry..LOL..

So will this be another AiGaki? i hope so..AiGaki is just pure love..will be fun seeing how this 2 interact with each other..will Aichan be less cold and fierce to gakisan as well as others?

Do you guys want me to really go into the details of what their job scope is about or just go on with the storyline?
For me, i think even some brief details will be good..since not everyone study this..thus wont have any idea whats those ppl working as..

looking forward to the next chp.. :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 07:12:17 PM »
So, Ai is a total hard ass. It's going to be fun to see how Risa will get to her. Speaking of Risa, who is Haru-chan? Niece? Cousin? Daughter? Naw, not the last one, certainly. I'm sorry my comment is totally lame, but I'm so tired right now, it's a wonder I can even form coherent sentences.

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 08:15:16 PM »
Gosh I love detective stories!!! So Momusu as the police force is the best combination in the world!!! Thank you  :bow: :bow: I'm really looking forward to following chapters  :)
It's also nice that you have included in this story almost everyone from former generations. As a Gokkie-fan I'm very thankful that Mako and Konkon are here too with Ai-chan and Gaki  :oops: Even though it seems that Ai-chan don't want to have anything to do with Mako and Gaki  :P Hell she even made poor Gaki so pissed off  :lol: It'll be interesting to see how they're relationship will develop  :twothumbs
I'm so glad that you started a new fic, you're such a great writer  :heart:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 01:29:40 AM »
lol...Ai-chan is so harsh! XD But I'm sure there's a reason to her coldness, right? ;) I hope Risa can break the ice. :roll:

How cool that Ai-chan is a criminal investigator though. But it was also harsh that Risa called the CIL an accessory to the police force. :nervous

Konno seems to recognize Ai-chan. Maybe she can reveal something to us. :D

Waits for your next update. :twothumbs

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 02:12:51 AM »
Is Ai-chan going to be cracking stupid jokes while putting her sunglasses on?

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 07:02:52 AM »
Did Ai and Risa met each other before? I mean Ai-chan is calling Risa 'Gaki' withtout any honorifics.. Did something happened between the two of them?

This is my own investigation 8)2

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 12:17:48 PM »
@ alwaysYou : Kinda? hahahah. Bout your second question? Maybe? hahhaha. No lar. I don't act that way i guess? hahahha Yupps. Thank you for your feedback! I will try not to include too much details - that makes my life much easier as well. hheheh . THANK YOU for reading anyway :)

@ rndmnwierd : Yes. And it's fun to write about that as well :) hehe . Your comment is not lame at all!  Even though you are tired, I am surprised that you still can read and make this question only you had identified ! I'm impressed! About Haru - you are going to get the answer from this chapter. Hopefully you won't be too surprised! :)

@ Bamtai : I'm glad that you liked detective stories. But I don't think I write well in them :(  and Gokkies is also my favourite generation as well. ^.- Thank You!

@ kano-chan : Hihi! Everyone's harsh in this story, especially Ai, which made it even more fun to write the responses Risa would give. heheh Konkon is an important character in bringing out Ai's past in this story, so look out! :) Thank you for the wait! :)

@ resop2 : Hello! Even though I do not really get what you are trying to ask :?, using my 'awesome' (like real) interpretation skills, I can saw that, No, Ai is not going to crack stupid jokes while putting on her sunglasses. hehe. Anyway, Thank you very much for the comment. It made me think. So. :)

@ Tchips : Nope, Ai and Risa had not met each other before. The calling of Gaki without honorifics is a very rude way of Ai implying Risa is a brat. hehehe. So . Continue investigation! hehehe Thank you for commenting anyway!! :)

And here we go . . . ..
Didn't expect that it to be this long, but it turned out to be that long . . .. hahahha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.  [ # 2 ]

"Excuse me." Asami called out softly as she opened the security door of the office area of CIL with her working pass and stood by the entrance. The room was empty.' That's weird. . . Why is it that the office is empty at this timing. . . Haven't that the lunch time is long over? ' Asami wondered in her mind."Excuse me, is there anyone in here?" Asami called out again , as she took a few baby steps forward into the room, closing the door after her.

"Is there anything that I can help you?" A cold and tedious voice from the other side of the room caused Asami to jump in surprise.

Asami turned her attention to the source of the voice, only to find Ai walking out of the evidence storage room with a brown folder in her hand. "Takahashi-senpai. . . " Asami muttered inaudibly under her breath.

"You are? What are you doing in the CIL? How did you manage to get access to here in the first place?" Ai asked. Ai closed the distance between Asami and crossed her arm as she stood before her.

"I'm from the forensic medicine team. I'm here to deliver the trace evidence collected during the autopsy. The fingernails, clothing of the victim and sample of hair fibres." Asami explained her reason for visitation as she passed over the packages she held in her hand to Ai.

Ai placed the brown folder she was holding on the nearest desk and held over the packages given by Asami. She immediately inspected the packages, making sure that they were sealed off properly and initials were made across the seal. After making sure that the said evidence were properly handled and packaged, she picked up the pen from the desk and signed on the sheet of custody that was attached onto the evidence bag. "Thank you." Ai thanked. With that, she began to make her way back to the room where she came from, to store the newly added evidence.

"Wait a moment!" Asami called out, causing Ai to freeze in her motion.

Ai turned around slowly and faced Asami. "Is there anything else that I can help you?" Ai asked.

"Don't you recognised me, Takahashi-senpai?" Asami had finally made up her mind to ask the question that had been torturing her mind since the first encounter with Ai in the morning. That was too the reason why Asami had volunteered to bring down the evidence from the autopsy room to the CIL. She wanted to confirm whether this lady before her was the senior she had admired and respected since her first year in the medical school. 

Ai furrowed her eyebrow for a second at the question raised before relaxing them. Ai took in a deep breath and spoke."Do I know you from before? I don't think I did. So stop calling me senpai. I'm not your senpai to start with in the first place. So, if there's nothing else , please leave the room now." With that, Ai turned her back towards Asami and began to advance to the destination once again, leaving Asami standing all alone in the empty office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What a start to the day . . . How I wished I could spend more time with Haru-chan in her new school today. But things just have to happen. The crime itself is bad enough. The encounter with that horrible supervisor of  CIL just made things even worst.' Risa grumbled in her mind as she was seated at her desk in the office of FID. She then shifted her attention to the loose sheets of paper that were placed before her 'Miyazaki Akiko, 35 years old, Single, originated from Miyazaki-ken. Moved over to Tokyo at the age of 21 and had been staying in the apartment since then. Only child in the family.'  Risa read in her mind.

"Gaki-san!" Makoto shouted out as she ran into the office with a similar brown folder in her right hand. "Mitsui had sent the autopsy report over." Makoto continued as she stopped before Risa's desk and handed the folder to Risa.

"Really?" Risa sat up in attention, as she turned the folder to her direction and opened it, allowing herself to immerse in the new set of clues from the report.

Name: Miyazaki Akiko
Time of death:  31st March 2011 2300hrs - 1st April 2011 0100hrs
Cause of death :  Asphyxiation caused by thin material across the neck.
A thinner set of lines mark, accompanied by series of abrasion by the ends of the line mark. Rope mark leaves no traces of abrasion - possibly caused after death.
Stomach contents showed no false play.
………………..

"That's considered murder, isn’t it?" Risa commented after finished reading the report. "For that the cause of asphyxiation is the thin material, not the rope."

Makoto nodded her head at the conclusion.

"Wait." Risa stood up as she recalled something she read previously. "The time of death doesn't tally." Risa added on as she flipped the brown folder away roughly and revealed the papers she was reading before Makoto came in. "Shibasaki Yuki, Neighbour of Miyazaki, who worked night shift last night, said that she saw the deceased leaving her apartment at 1 am this morning."

"How can that be possible?" Makoto commented as she took over the loose sheets from Risa and read them for herself. "How is this so?" Makoto questioned to herself silently as she furrowed her brows.

"Has the reports from the CIL out? Maybe the forensics can provide us with more information." Risa asked Makoto, causing Makoto to look up from the papers.

"No. No people from the CIL had came over since the morning." Makoto responded.

"It's alright, I  will call Kame and check with her" Risa  decided, picking up the phone receiver and began to dial the extension number to Eri's desk in CIL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The consistent ringing of the desk phone caused Eri to rush her way back to the office from the laboratory area across the room. "CIL, Kamei Eri. Is there anything I can help you?" Eri huffed hurriedly.

"Kame, This is Risa." Risa replied on the other side of the phone.

At the same time, Ai had too exited her working area in the room where Miki was working on the computer with the fingerprints recovered from the crime scene. Ai passed by the laboratory where Eri worked in and noticed that the evidence were laying on the table, not covered up properly. Ai turned her attention to Eri's desk across the room and found her standing by her desk, with the receiver by her left ear.

"Gaki-san? Why did you call? I'm really busy you know? " Eri whined as she sat down on her chair.

"Are the reports ready?" Risa asked again.

"I had just finished running my test on the DNA recovered from the scene and skin fragments obtained from the fingernails of the deceased. They should be done in no time. I will bring them to - " Before Eri could finish her sentence, the receiver she held on her right hand was slipped out forcefully by Ai who was standing beside her right now.

"If you want any reports, please collect them yourself. We are not your servant or anything. We do not deliver stuffs, Gaki. So, come here by your own." Ai spoke ruthlessly over the receiver. With that, She hung the call without saying goodbye.

"Takahashi-san!" Eri stood up nervously when she realised Ai had took over the call.

When Ai had placed the receiver back to its position, she returned attention back to the taller girl before her. "Come with me, Kamei-san." Ai ordered as she advanced her way back where she came from and stopped outside the  forensic biology laboratory with Eri following closely behind her. "I don't like what I am seeing inside." Ai commented as she directed Eri's attention into the laboratory.

"I - I was in the rush to answer the call. . . " Eri answered softly as she diverted her attention to her feet, looking down on the ground.

"I know. As much as the call may be important, Kamei-san, it's the number 1 rule for us to protect the integrity of the evidence passed down to us. Leaving them out alone in the room, uncovered with other evidence around doesn't help the situation. It can cause contamination of evidence. It would too bring up problems during persecution. That's not doing your job, Kamei-san." Ai reprimanded, causing Eri to sink down deeper than before.

"I'm - I'm sorry." Eri muttered almost inaudibly.

"I do not need any apologies. It's not me who you will need to say sorry to. Make sure that you do not make this kind amateur mistakes again." With that, Ai began to walk away from Eri. She stopped after two small steps. "Please do include this incident in the report." Ai gave Eri the final last order and once again, began to return back to her office.

"WHAT?" Risa shouted into the receiver, only to be returned by the beeping tone. Risa slammed the receiver roughly back to its position and shoot up from her sitting position. "STUPID WOMAN!" Risa continued shouting as she stomped out of the FID room, leaving Makoto, stunned and all alone, in the room.

"What happened to Gaki-san?" Yoshizawa Hitomi, Senior Superintendent of FID came over to where Makoto stood and asked.

"I'm not sure as well. But if I did not guessed wrongly, that had to be something to do with the new chief supervisor the CIL had.

"The new chief supervisor of CIL? You mean Takahashi Ai-san from CIL? What about her that may had made Gaki-san so furious?" Hitomi asked again.

"Yoshizawa-senpai knew her?" Makoto turned her head towards Hitomi and inquired.

"We met in the meeting yesterday. Apparently she's really awesome. I think she too had held high position in the Forensic Science Service while still in the UK. The MPD Tokyo was really proud to had her with us now." Hitomi explained as she sat down on Risa's chair. "So what happened in the morning?"

Risa swiped her card swiftly and forcefully across the card reader that unlocks the entry to CIL, successfully unlocking the door. She treaded heavily into the room, only to bump into Miki who had just made her way out of the fingerprint analysis room.

"Woah, Gaki-san, what's the rush for. Why are you so angry?" Miki asked.

"Where's that thing?" Risa puffed.

"What that thing? What are you talking about, Gaki-san?" Miki asked again, being unable to get what Risa was trying to get across.

"I  supposed the thing the Gaki is trying to say is me, isn't that so?" Ai interrupted as she exited her office and stood beside Miki. She then signalled Miki to pass her the fingerprint analysis report that Miki had done and dismissed Miki back to her own seat.

"Yah. That's very right, you are the item I am talking about. Do take notice that I am referring you as an item and not as a human." Risa retorted in an unusual way. It was unusual for Risa to be so worked up. The way Ai treated her, made Risa to turn into someone she thought she would never be.

"Feel free to regard me as an item. It doesn't really matter to me anyway." Ai replied calmly, showing no emotions in her reply.

And that irked Risa to a greater extend. Risa growled inwardly at her own displeasure and actions. 'Why am I acting in such a bratty way, something that I never thought I would act in. Why is it that she had such an ability to irk me so easily. But she's really unreasonably, isn't she so?' Risa wondered in her mind. "So, tell me, why do I have to come here personally to retrieve the report. It has always been in the practice that the CIL will bring the reports to FID, isn't that so?" Risa demanded.

"For no reason. I just do not want my department to act like we are an accessory to the police force. What makes the police department a higher authority to us? We are either of an equal status, or even maybe should be at a higher status than PD that contain brats like you. So why should we bring the reports to you. If you need something, come and take it yourself. " Ai replied tranquilly, though her answers contained nothing of as such.

Risa tightened her fist by her side, trying to hold her temper from Ai's intimidating statements. 'Don't flare up, Risa, you can do that. She's not worth for your anger. Like you had said previously, she's just a stupid woman, so. . . ' Risa self hypnotised. Risa took a deep breath before continuing her words. "So where's the report that I will need, Takahashi-san?" Risa spoke as she bit her lips, trying to compose back to her usual self.

"It's not done yet. I will call you to come again, when it's ready." Ai replied with a slight smirk.

"What? But Kame said it was done." Risa blurted out.

"Unfortunately, because of someone, Kamei-san has to redo the analysis and to write out an extra report for the analysis she's in charge in." Ai answered. "So, " Ai gestured the way out for Risa, showing her that she should leave the office.

Risa took understanding of the gesture and was to stomp her way out before Ai's firm voice stopped her again.

"Even though the DNA analysis results are not out yet, we do have the fingerprint analysis and handwriting analysis of the suicide letter ready. Do you want them?" Ai articulated, causing Risa to turn back to face Ai.

'Is she trying to make fun of me or what? Didn't she said that the reports are not ready yet?' Risa grumbled in her mind. Forcing a smile on her face, Risa gave a reluctant nod to Ai.

"Gaki-san!" Makoto acknowledged Risa's re-entry to the FID office as Risa made her way back to the her desk with two similar brown folder in her hands. "Got the reports?"

"Kind of." Risa replied as she threw the flies on her desk and slumped down on her seat. "She's really unreasonable!" Risa retorted as Makoto slipped over to Risa's side on her roller chair.

"Don't get too affected by her. She's just one person who irritates you. There's so much other of us, be it from the FID or the CIL who are much more nicer people. Why allow this one person to affect you so much." Makoto reasoned as she placed her left hand across Risa's shoulder.

"I know . . . But still . . . " Risa whined softly. "She turns me off. Why do I have to work with such a person?" Risa asked.

"You just have to endure it, Gaki-san. If you do not want to go back to the CIL to take your reports, I can do that for you." Makoto consoled.

"What are you guys talking about?" A third voiced participated in the conversation, which too, caused the hand on Risa's shoulder to slip  down back to her owner's side.

"Konkon, what are you doing over here?" Makoto asked as she raised up from her seat.

"My work had ended. And I thought why not visit you people over here. Didn't you say you want to catch up, Mako-chan?" Asami replied reasonably as she rested her handbag on Risa's desk.

Her statement about ending work caused the police pair to turn their head to the large analogue clock that were hung above the entrance of the room. "Woah! It's 5 pm already! Time really flies!" Makoto exclaimed. "What do want to eat tonight for dinner, Konkon?"

"Hmmm. I'm not sure. What do you want to eat, Mako-chan?" Asami returned the question.

"Why not, let's go for a pumpkin feast!" Makoto suggested and that resulted the wide grin on Asami's face.

"Great idea! I loved pumpkins!" Asami squeaked.

"Me too!" Makoto beamed as well, with a wide smile radiating on her face. She turned and focused on the glooming Risa by her side. " Gaki-san, join us for dinner tonight!" Makoto suggested as she slapped Risa's shoulder lightly, bring Risa out of her daze.

"I don't think I will want to be a light bulb tonight." Risa responded. Her responded earned her another slap from Makoto, a bigger impact as compare to the one moments ago.

"What are you thinking about!" Makoto stuttered.

"Nothing." Risa answered as she stuck her tongue at Makoto. "The two of you have not met each other for years. I don't think I will want to be lost in the middle of the high school memories of both of you. So I think it would be better for me to give it a skip."

"Niigaki-san, do join us please. I think it would be merrier with more of us around. I could also make us of this time to know more of my extended working colleagues." Asami tried persuading.

"If that's so . . ." Before Risa could finish her respond, the vibration of her mobile phone got hold of her attention. "Excuse me." Risa mouthed as she pulled her mobile out of her pocket and answered her call.

"Sorry, is this Niigaki Risa?" An unfamiliar voiced echoed.

"Yes. This is Niigaki Risa. How may I help you?"  Risa responded.

"I am calling from the elementary school. Niigaki Haru is still waiting for someone to pick her up. " The voice continued.

"AH!" Risa shoot up from her seat. "I'm sorry! I'm coming right at the moment. Sorry for troubling you." Risa rumbled quickly as she began packing the confidential folders into her locked cupboard and locked them up, reached her hands for her car keys, and stood up from her seat as she ended the call. "Sorry! I don't think I can join you guys. I got to pick Haru-chan. I had totally forgotten about that." Risa exclaimed.

"Haru-chan?" Asami questioned.

"Yes, my daughter." Risa responded as she started to move away from the desk and towards the entrance of FID.

"I am so so so looking forward to the pumpkin feast we are going to have, especially with Gaki-san and Haru-chan. Are you, Konkon?" Makoto asked excitedly as she jumped lightly in position in the front passenger seat in. Asami was seated at the backseat while Risa was behind the wheels.

"Hmmm hmmm" Asami nodded her head in response. "Niigaki-san, how old are you this year?" Asami asked curiously.

"Hmmm? I'm turning 27 this year." Risa answered as she kept her eyes on the road.

"You must be really young then ." Asami commented, causing the atmosphere in the car to fall into an awkward silence.

As the vehicle drew nearer to the school gate, the figure of a little girl accompanied with a taller lady by her side could be observed. Risa slowed down her vehicle and brought it to a complete stop. She unstrapped her seatbelt and got off the car quickly. Makoto, too, got off the vehicle as well and moved into the back seat with Asami.

"Sensei! I'm so sorry about this." Risa bowed and apologised as she got before the student-teacher pair.

"Mama!" Haru greeted as she dashed forward and bear hugged Risa's thigh.

"Haru-chan!" Risa called out affectionately as she ruffled Haru's shoulder length hair.

"It's alright, Niigaki-san. Just remember to pick her up the next time." The teacher returned with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for waiting till so late for me to pick her up." Risa thanked as she bent down and carried Haru up. With that, Risa returned back to her vehicle. "How's your school today? Did you made any friends?" Risa asked as they were on the way back to the vehicle.

"Yes! Haru made many friends today! Haru's friends were all nice and friendly!" Haru answered with a cheerful beam on her face.

"That's good." Risa responded as she pulled Haru closer to herself and snuggled into her. "Did you enjoy yourself today?"

"Yupps!"

"We are going to have dinner with Mama's colleague today. Is Haru-chan okay with it?" Risa asked as she opened the passenger door and placed Haru onto the seat.

"Ah! Makoto-ba-chan!" Haru cried out as she saw Makoto in the car. She immediately kneeled down on the chair and faced the back of the car.

"Haru-chan!" Makoto mimicked the tone Haru used and pinched Haru on the cheek.

"Hora! Sit down properly so that I can put on your seatbelt, Haru-chan." Risa scolded playfully.

"Yes, Mama!" Haru responded and turned over, sitting down properly with Risa pulling the seatbelt on  Haru.

"The other lady is Mama's new colleague, Konno-san." Risa told Haru.

"Hello, Konno-neechan!" Haru greeted as Risa closed the passenger door and got back to her seat.

"Nee Haru-chan, why did you call Konkon 'nee-chan' and call me ba-chan?" Makoto asked as she leaned closer to the front seat, placing her face between the driver seat and front passenger seat.

"Because it's Makoto-ba-chan and Konno-neechan in my dictionary!" Haru replied cleverly, causing Makoto to pout seriously.

"Seriously, Gaki-san, you have taught your daughter well." Makoto grounded sarcastically.

"Thank you, Mako-chan!" Risa beamed before turning to Haru. "What do you want to have for dinner?"

"Omelette rice!" Haru replied happily, causing Risa and the two at the back seat to freeze in action.

"It's alright! We too like to eat omelette rice, isn't that so, Konkon?" Makoto broke the silence.

"Yupps! I do know a place that serves really good omelette rice!" Asami added on.

"Do you all add tomatoes in your omelette rice?" Risa asked the waiter.

"Yes." The waiter answered.

"Alright, the kids' menu omelette rice, can I request it to have it without the tomatoes?" Risa continued asking.

"Sure madam. So I will repeat the orders, madams. 3 normal serving of omelette rice and 1 kids' omelette rice without tomatoes."

"Haru-chan still doesn't eat tomatoes?" Makoto leaned her face closer to the table top and glazed playfully at Haru who was seated across her.

"She's a picky eater." Risa concluded as she patted Haru's head.

"They stings! Tomatoes stings." Haru pouted childishly.

"We know!" Both Risa and Makoto responded in unison, resulting the table of four to burst into a loud laughter.

"Nee, Konkon, why did you chose to take forensic pathology as your path of study? I thought you wanted to go into cardiology when you were still in high school?" Makoto asked.

'Takahashi-senpai . .. It's all because of Takahashi-senpai . . . ' Asami thought in her mind." I never thought so too. Maybe it's because of the senior who gave a wonderful speech during our first year enrolment ceremony that made me change my interest of study? " Asami explained vaguely.

"I see I see . . . "

"Niigaki-san, why had you chose to be a police then?" Asami raised the question for Risa.

"Books were never my thing. I like physical activities, so straight after high school graduation, I enrolled myself in the police academy and ended up where I am today." Risa explained. "And too, being a police can bring more justice to the injustice that had been flooding in today."

"Ah .. .  It's my first time hearing your reason for being a police today, Gaki-san!" Makoto interrupted.

"You never asked, so I never told." Risa responded, causing the three adults to laugh loudly again. When her eyes caught the familiar figure at the door, Risa cursed silently under her breath. "Oh gosh! Do you really have to keep appearing in my life?"

Both Asami and Makoto had noticed Risa's sudden change of behaviour. They both turned around simultaneously, only to catch Ai being guided in by a waiter and settled down 4 tables away from them. Ai ordered her food without looking at the menu.

"Can I have a omelette rice with less tomatoes please. Thank you." Ai placed her order.

'She's definitely the Takahashi-senpai that I knew. It was her who had brought me here 9 years ago. It's her.' Asami noted silently in her mind.

Ai allowed her eyes to run through her surrounding, only catch three pairs of eyes staring at her. She raised her hand up immediately to get the attention of the waitress.

"Sorry, can I make it a take away for my order? Thank you." With that, Ai stood up from her seat and made her way towards the entrance, where she stood and waited for her food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, until the next chapter then! :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:10:52 PM by caiyunki »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: SEARCH [ . # 2 updated 31 May 2011 ]
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »
Got round to catching up with this fic eventually, seems as though Ai is a difficult person to work for, but perhpas an even harder person to co-operate with, I think we can be assured that Ai definaly has something along the lines of a superiority complex and is a stickler for how things should be done her way only, I wonder what brough this on in her....

Gaki is pretty much your old school grafter so far, not to worried about the protocal etc but more is concered about catching criminals, seems as though this is going to cause, infact is already causing friction between the two, though I wonder if it is something more as it has been mentioned that Ai seems to get Gaki particulary wound up....

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 03:21:22 PM »
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh..gakisan daugther?!?!?!?!
i was reading..and went  :O :shocked :O :shocked :O :shocked :O :shocked after i finish reading, cause of Gakisan's daughter..LOL
but is it really her daughter? somehow, i feel she is not really related to gakisan in that sense.. :nervous
or maybe it's gakisan real daughter and is the someone who bring AiGaki together  :lol:

Aichan is definitely a difficult person to work with..and i love how gakisan label her as a "things"..
also wanna know what Aichan's speech was 9 yrs ago that make konkon choose this path..
and seem like Aichan is not such person in the past..maybe something really change her?

looking foward to the next chp..XD

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 05:51:42 PM »
The dumb jokes and sunglasses thing was a CSI Miami reference.

Offline shenlog

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »
Gaki-san has daughter  :shocked i really cant imagine that  :lol:

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 09:43:16 PM »
Well I think you're doing great job with this story so don't worry  :D It's honestly really good  :)
Wow, this is the fist fic that I have read in which Gaki-san has a child  :w00t: She's really cute though  :wub: So no complaining here  XD I have a feeling that Haru-chan will also have an important role to play  :?
Ah man Ai, couldn't you warm up just a little bit?  :lol: Poor Konkon, her admired senpai didn't even recognized her  :( Or then she did but just didn't want to show it... Who knows?  :grin:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 12:59:59 AM »
........Daughter?...... :stunned:   ........................... :mon wtfmm: :mon fire: (And she's 27 too..)

NO.

What's gonna happen to my TAKAGAKI?!?!?! :mon headbang: :mon runcry:

Anyways... I think Ai-chan had her reasons for trying to avoiding conversing with people, in this case, Konkon. :roll:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Solaya Love - Luxurious