JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou

Author Topic: Immortal-shots Collection (Feb 14 ~ Blinded By Love: Be My Valentine [AtsuMina])  (Read 83297 times)

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
Re: One-shot Collection (Dec 20th ~ Deeper Impact [Kumi/Non])
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2011, 09:20:41 AM »
Kira!! You number 1 nocturnal fans is here!!  XD XD
I've give you my short version of my comments on twitter.
Here's the long version.

Great description about Kanon feeling. You described how their kiss looks at the PV very well.
ChuRiina conversation adding some humor into the story.
Jurina, moments breaker. Thankfully, Rena is there to stop Jurina.
And about the last scene... is up to you to make it further or not. You're the author, after all.

After all, like I said on twitter, this is oh-so-effin'-freakin' AWESOME!!!
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
I'll leave my first post to tell you that I liked your fanfiction.
Kumi and Kannon are my two favorite SKE. I was so surprised that in the pv joint the two to made a couple and now this fic ...

Thank you very much for writing it and I hope to write more Kuminon!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2011, 10:31:58 AM »
Omg that scene...that SCENE... just wow !!

This is awesome Kira-chan! =) <333

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »
I wondered if someone will write a fic about the SKE PV and you did it yay!!!
It's awesome!!!

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2011, 03:30:13 PM »
T-This is so COOL!  :inlove: Starting to ship this pair .  :thumbsup

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2011, 07:06:02 PM »
atlowjack: Thanks for reading and the comment

crono1036: Ah glad you like it, so you are one of the new followers  :twothumbs

RenaChii: Renachiiii, haven't seen you in a while  :P thanks for the like

saeseki: Thanks for the follow, yea its Kuminon fever right now. I had their scene clouding my mind so I had to do something about it.

Flean: Hey bro, hmmm more.... not sure about that yet. Don't know where to continue from  :P

caghaunt: wow I have a nocturnal fan  :) I thought I was always the crazy nocturnal one but I guess there is more of us out there haha
Thanks for liking my randomness, but I thought I should add cameos from the highlights of the pv, the kiss, the bed scene and WMatsui.

Minami-chan: YAY I got Minami's first time!!... post haha. Thanks for liking and leaving a comment.  :twothumbs Welcome to Jphip.

Haru <3: =3 I can see you enjoyed reading this one keke  :heart: *Chu* (runs off and hides)

kahem: Yup I believe Cristi was going to write one, I was initially going to wait for hers but after just sitting there and failing to get
rid of Kuminon in my head I had to do something and this was the results of it haha.

AKBlover_99: SHIPPING COST =  :inlove:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2011, 07:36:35 PM »
Like I said, I'm a nocturnal. It's 1.20 AM here, yet I'm wide awake.
Well, I have an opinion that "Random is the best".
I liked every random things. You can't predict what will come from randomness.
Involving every single highlights as much as possible is one of the best thing. Not everyone can do it.
Then stuffed them into a story neatly, THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2011, 07:37:03 PM »
WOW  :heart: :heart: :heart:
I'm never much of an SKE fan as I only ship the WMATSUI but with this new development thank to that PV I might say I'm starting to like Kuminon pairing

Don't worry about it Kira, your not the only who can't get that pv specially Kanon and Kumin's scene out of their head :P

I really can't believe it

Kumin, Non and Jurina, I swear to GOD kids this days!!!  XD XD XD

when I saw the pv I was like  :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked are you serious!?!
that PV is so BLOODY HOT!!!

I wish AKB's maybe PV will be something like that too, the gurlXgurl love theme

anyways, I this is GREAT!!!
Thanks for this buddy!!!
Go and take a rest!!! You've been very busy

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2011, 03:06:51 PM »
awesome story about SKE's PV!  :twothumbs I can really imagine Kumi's dilemma... i mean, who couldn't help but fall in love with Kanon if you kept on kissing her right?  :on lol: that sudden fall is really classic  :twothumbs together with Rena banging open the door with Jurina too lol

Very awesome work oh immortal one!  8) you definitely wrote the behind the scenes of the PV! keep it up!  :on GJ:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2012, 11:15:27 AM »
caghaunt: Thanks again for liking my randomness, there will more of that to come in the future. The only reason I can stuff every highlight into the story is because all those bits and pieces were floating in my brain all day since I saw the preview teasers and didn't go away until I wrote the OS.

Bluuuu: Yea I'm still waiting for the full thing, it should be out soooooon I hope. I tried to write a part 2 to the OS but it kinda died half way because in the end I'm not that crazy of a KumiNon shipper to work it out more scenes for them.... we I have some ideas but the lay out was too boring so I just let is die in production HAHA.

Lynx: Yes a very classic fall that is a must for the OS and it had to come with a complementary clueless Jurina keke.

Thanks all for following and liking my scribbles.

~ imo_K

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »
OOPS FELL ASLEEP IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING =p, continuing from where I left.....

Sorry for the long wait everyone, I know it's been a long time since I've updated anything. Been having a hard time getting back into writing so instead of going straight for the heavy works that I have floating out there I decided to do a couple practice runs to get myself back into it first.

Here is a couple of random scribbles that sparked from my randomness. I decided to post two short back to back SaeYuki OS.
As usual somehow I always end up doing this late at night after being sleep deprived and is hanging only because I overdose on coffee.
Actually I think I'm starting to hallucinate, only got 6 hours of sleep in the last 36hours...  :twisted:...

Special thanks to the brave AFLynx that volunteered to check my writing for errors and did a bit of cleaning up  :twothumbs:bow: :bow: :bow:

*Note that both short OS are NOT related, the only similarity is they are both SaeYuki  :lol:

I wish... (SaeYuki)

*Sae's POV*

I don't want it to be just a show. I wish love can be this perfect just like our acting for this stage. No I don't want it to end either. Let love be like a game that I can play on forever.

We all have a past - those days when a kiss goodbye was there is to it but no matter how many times you failed, you always long for that feeling of love and to be loved again. It’s just like a game that we don't want to give up on until we beat the boss.

"Sae, Sae! Are you okay? You missed your cue." Yuki pointed out as she glanced over her script for Infinity.

"Ah, sorry Yukirin, I was trying to remember my lines and I kind of zoned out for a bit." I replied, embarrassed for being distracted when everyone is working hard for their performance.

"It's okay, let's start again," you said with that encouraging smile that almost melted away the strength that is holding me up.

"Maria! That day, in the roaring of thunders you and me were torn away from each other," I started reading out my lines as I moved from behind Yukirin.

"Ruka!" I watch her step forward and shouted out to the sky as planned.

With steady steps I moved until I was directly behind her, so close that I can smell the blossom fragrance from her hair, her height just perfect for my arms to circle around her thin waist.

"NO! NO! NO! Sae you are supposed to wrap your cape around Maria and encircle your arms around the neck not the waist!" one of our instructors belt out as I once again made another mistake when my arms moved on their own. I stepped back for a couple of steps and started again this time acting out the scene correctly.

"Why? You've been searching for me for 250 years?" Yukirin started her lines once again.

"Maria, Because I love you!" It took all my effort and concentration to speak out my next lines as my body is mesmerized by the way her back leans against me, the feeling of heat through the thin fabric of our t-shirts.

"But... we belong to different worlds," she continued while breaking out of my embrace. I swear I saw the same longing emotions in her eyes when we separated.

"After tonight, something will change."

"Okay! Good! Let's take a break here before we continue with the next scene. Sae, please be more familiar with your script."

"Sorry, I will correct my mistakes. Please continue to lead us." I said with a 90 degree bow to show my sincerity.

We all worked hard together to put together this act of Infinity. For what seem like a long time we will always be together practicing our lines, our actions, our emotions. Each touch sparks a new flame in my heart where my love burns bright for you - I wish this wasn't only a performance. I wish for us to break this distance that is keeping us apart, the delicate gestures we share I don't want to believe it all fake. Those hugs we shared feels perfect, I don't know if I could continue knowing I can never feel your warmth, your touches, your lips.

We continue to practice our scenes alone, working to perfect every detail for our first stage together, a memory that we both cherished.

"Why? You've been searching for me?" Yukirin suddenly turned to ask me when we were alone in the theatre working on our lines. I paused for a second waiting for her to finish her line but it never came. I looked into her eyes and finally, I understand.

"Yukirin, it's because I love you," I said while I closed our distance, allowing my arms to subconsciously wrap themselves around her waist.

"Sae, I..." I didn't let her finish, as I closed my lips around hers. I don't need words, your actions has told me enough. I tighten my arms to draw you closer feeling you push yourself against me while we share our love through a kiss in the middle of the stage, a place we called home, a place only for us, a theatre named AKB48.

I don't want this to be just a dream…

This isn't only a show…

This is SaeYuki of Infinity. 

~~~~~~~~

*NOTE - This 2nd OS is not related to the one above, it is a separate story.

~~~~~~~~

I Should Have... (SaeYuki)

*Yuki's POV*

I know, I should have...

I shouldn't have expected anything from you, my heart should've died but why can't I let go. I shouldn't have stayed only to be broken once again.

I watched you from afar. I saw you with her but you pretended not to notice, ignoring my feelings when I asked you for an answer, exploring the depth with questions. Who was it that you held last night? Of course I never had the strength to ask you directly because I was afraid of what you would say, but I know, I already knew, I should've...

But I continue to hope for a change. Hoping you would change.

You two met at a cafe, the same cafe that we used to spend our Saturday afternoons together. It only took one moment and already I lost you forever. I was running late that rainy afternoon, I ran all the way from the bus stop to the café, hoping that you won't have to wait any longer…
But I was too late, I was already replaced.

That smile that you gave her, all those small gestures and the way you played with her hair... I watched from afar as the sky continues to cry for me.

Every night I laid in the dark, trying to forget this loneliness, hoping the pain would go away. I sat on the balcony looking at sky ignoring the dust that covers your spot beside me.

Those nights I hid behind the doors crying as I listen to the words you exchanged with her, those words of promises that should have been mine.

Why?

"I believe it was faith that brought us together, my princess," Sae spoke softly to the girl lying with her, "I'm willing to bet my life just to be with you."

"Chiyuu~ Do you really mean it?" I heard her ask, as I continue to shed the last of my tears.

"I'm already intoxicated by your beauty, addicted to your smell and captivated by your taste,"

*giggles* "Stop that tickles, Sae! Not n...." The room was once without words with only the sound of shuffling of the sheets. Both occupants ignorant of the silently sobbing owner of the house.

I shouldn't have expected anything from you, I should've left. I shouldn't have stayed to live in this tormenting cage that I left myself trapped in.

I expected for you to change after all these years… I hope you would grow out of your habits but it was all a wait for nothing…

Only a painful wait for a future that never existed.

I should have...

It only took a moment for me to love you, but it took me a lifetime to forget. Will you still remember me after this?

Sae...

Will you?

~~~~~

"YUKI! YUKIRIN! TOMOMI, CALL THE AMBULANCE! YUKI! NO!"

I finally felt your strong arms around me, I can't remember the last time you held me.

It's been too long.

"Sae, I'm cold," I spoke weakly as I felt my energy slowly drain away.

My life flashed through my mind like a film.

"Yuki, stay awake... open your eyes,"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:27:11 AM by immortal_K »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-shot Collection (Jan 18th ~ I Wish... / I Should Have... [SaeYuki])
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2012, 10:04:08 PM »
What????!!!! OMG Yukirin!!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2012, 10:45:50 PM »
NOO!! YUKI!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!

Can you continue the story? please~

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »
Immortal!! Now you have to write a sequel to that second OS!!! It can't just end like this!! Lol
I see we has a romantic sae in he first one and a player sae in the second? Lol first one was pretty nice, yay for mutual feelings!! ^^
Lol the second one was depressing... Tho... The sae and chiyuu part was kinda cute and made me think of your other sad chiyuu OS, but sae seriously sounds like an ignorant friend/girlfriend and player. Is Yuki and sae actually living together?
Nice Oneshots xD lol I finally read some... Cuz its saeyuki ^^

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2012, 03:28:49 AM »
Yuki ;______; NOOO~ Kirachan update soon as you can ;_____;

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2012, 08:41:42 AM »
Nooooooo...... Don't you dare to kill Yukirin....

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2012, 10:54:17 AM »
Ahh Yuki, poor Yuki wantinf to end your pain like that, and only then does Sae hold you.....

what happened it was all going so well in the first OS (yes I know there not related but still....)

Man Yuki needs someone to save her not Sae I think..........

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »
Thanks for the special mention Immortal  :shy1:

I've already gave you my live comments so I won't be elaborating it here  :P  Keep on writing!  :thumbup I'll support you all the way  :cool1:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2012, 02:23:50 PM »
Kiraa!! Those two SaeYuki OS from your randomness are AWESOME!!!
Definitely not related to each other.

I wish:
That's like what will (hopefully) really happened. Like a behind-the-scene kind of story!

I Should Have:
Emo much, Kira? Still, it's AWESOME! For Tomoomi being the third person in their relationship is quite reasonable.
Since she was fangirling over Sae when she did that Bartender Danso.
Yuki pain is totally a win. A very good Angst/Hurt-Comfort/

Let it be cliffhanger~ BD
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline pocchan

« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2012, 02:37:27 PM »
How could you do this!?
Yukirin T^T

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou