JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Alone

Author Topic: Bittersweet Cake [KojiYuu] (Chapter 3 part 1 update!)  (Read 9315 times)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
Bittersweet Cake [KojiYuu] (Chapter 3 part 1 update!)
« on: August 03, 2011, 05:39:09 PM »
Before I proceed, the reason why the title is Bittersweet Cake is because...
Love stories are always filled with Sweet things, but sometimes, things turns upside down and the story becomes Bitter... That's why. xD

Prologue

Panting continuously, the chosen members of the AKB48 idol group stood high on a stage surrounded by strangers, the people's hands raising up in the air while holding some colorful penlights and waving it around cheerfully.

One of the members, Yuko, was the first one to say a comment after taking a breather, giving everyone infront of her a small wave as her form of greeting while putting on her cheeky smile as usual. Letting out a sigh, she finally lifted the microphone up to her lips.

"Hyaa... That was tiring now, wasn't it?" She said with another sigh, turning to the other members to see them nod their head in agreement.

The audience let out different yells as a response, some being 'You can do it!' and the others being 'Yuko is my waifu!!'

After awhile, Yuko raised her hand up as a sign to make everyone lower their voice, her smile turning into a grin after they obeyed her. "Now then, I have something important to tell to all of you. It's something reaaally important but this might end up making some of the people hate me."

Surprised at the sudden announcement, the silence within the stadium only deepened along with the other AKB48 members staring at the shorty standing infront of them.

Taking a deep breath in, she closed her eyes at the same time before suddenly shouting- "I LOVE KOJIMA HARUNA!!!!... or something" she added at the end

At that very moment, everyone around them went crazy, letting out a shout which sounded as though they were happy upon hearing that. The penlights the people were holding up began waving around wildly, some of it being thrown in air until-...

SLAP!

Everyone fell into silence, their eyes locked onto the girl standing right beside Yuko with a scowl on her face.

Kojima Haruna
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:58:32 PM by akinyan »

Flean

Re: Bittersweet Cake [KojiYuu]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 05:52:59 PM »
Woooooowww...  :shock:

I need the next chapter...  :mon determined:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »
WAAAAAAA THAT HURTS THAT HURTS!!!!

I WANT TO CURSE RIGHT NOW!!!

OH GOD, MY WORDS ARE SO FAR AWAY FROM MY MOUTH TO ESCAPE.  :cry: :bleed eyes:

AHHH ANOTHER KOJIYUU FIC. I'M HAPPY BUT SAD FOR THIS PROLOGUE.

Wow capslock much? This really did surprise me ya know. I just came from dance and my sweat run down fast when I got to the last scene of this prologue.

I can't wait for the next update to come.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 07:14:43 PM »
I need update too ^^ lol the slap

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 10:57:26 PM »
WOW! XD
OUCH that gotta hurt!!!
update soon

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 05:53:25 AM »
Waow!  :shock:
Auch! That must be hurt!  :imdead:

write more!  :heart:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 06:08:37 AM »
hahahah...!  :grin:

poor yuko..! love make us stupids  :oops:

i want an update...! :)

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 06:28:13 AM »
Yuko..Yuko.. always doing the right thing at the wrong time... :banghead: :doh:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 10:11:11 AM »
Oh shit Yuko, way to embarass Kojipa like that.

Yay kojiyuu fics :) may there be lots of drama and skinship

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 10:38:15 AM »
Wahhhh, Yuko not in public! Poor Yuko if you wait till after you won't get slapped  :banghead:

Please write more.  :twothumbs

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »
WHOA. DO UPDATE SOON!!  :w00t: :w00t:

poor yuko. lol.

Offline apparently

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 11:42:59 AM »
loool, seems like something yuko would do in the /near-ish/ future xD.

harunaaaaa why would you do that LOL

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 04:35:33 PM »
A boring chapter if I say so myself. Short at that... I'm sorry, I was having too much fun watching 3 Idiots that all of my ideas for this Chapter flew away... I'll try to do better by chapter two.. Sorry. m(_ _)m

Chapter 1

The silence only fell deeper as the time passed by, everyone's eyes locked onto the two while Yuko looked up at her friend with her hand placed on her own cheek, her eyes widened. As though she had just woken up, Haruna blinked repeatedly while looking around her with a clueless look on her face, pursing her lips into a thin line right after.

"I-... I'm sorry..." She muttered while slightly bowing her head down.

Hoping to break the heavy silence and save the two from the awkward atmosphere, Sae quickly grabbed the microphone Sayaka was holding. "A-And cut!" She exclaimed with her hand raised up in the air, the other holding the microphone close to her lips.

Their audience looked at them in silence...

"W-Well, wasn't that a good drama?" Sayaka jumped in, letting out a broken laugh "What do you think, everyone? Was it convincing?!" Grabbing the microphone from Sae, Sayaka pointed it out to the crowd, recieving a loud 'Yes!!!!' as a result.

And finally, everything continued smoothly again...

Or at least that's what the other's had hoped for.

Ever since that event, both Haruna and Yuko began avoiding each other; Haruna, mostly. There were times where Yuko tried to approach her, but everytime she does, Haruna would always find an excuse so she could walk away before she could come close, some being 'I have to use the toilet' and what not. As a result, Yuko seemed as though she had 'grown tired' of it and now, she began clinging onto Minegishi more instead of Haruna.

"It's like watching dumb and dumber..." Sayaka sighed as she sat down on an empty seat. "Three days already passed by but neither of the two wants to apologize..."

Taking one last bite of her pocky, Sae let out a sigh as well, dropping her head down in disappointment "You can say that again..." she said, "I'm curious though, why would Haruna slap her just like that? I mean, Yuko usually announces that on anyone, right? Most of all, there was never a time where Yuko never said those three words to her. So why now?"

"Should we help them apologize with each other?" Maeda joined in, quickly taking the seat right beside Sayaka. "But that would be hard though.." She added with a frown, slowly shifting her head to where both Haruna and Yuko were standing, their backs faced against each other as though they would die if they turn around.

"Well, shouldn't it be fine?" Takamina sat down on the table infront of all of them, grabbing one stick of pocky from Sae's back and quickly popping it inside her mouth. "Rather, this is interesting, isn't it? Let's see how long they can last without talking with each other at all. As far as I could remember, the two of them have always been together ever since Yuko joined the group."

Sayaka shook her head with another sigh, closing her eyes with a huge frown plastered on her face. "Well, it's not like there's anything else we can do anyway.. I mean... Even if we try to help them-..."

At that very moment, Yuko suddenly jumped in the conversation, placing her arm over Sae's shoulder with her signature cheeky grin on her face "Ohoo~? What's this? A secret meeting? Let me join in too!"

"This idiot here always acts as though nothing's wrong at all..." Sayaka finally continued, dropping her head down in disappointment.

Everybody, aside from Yuko, sighed in unison.

-

"I'm tired..." Itano huffed out before dropping herself down on the couch, now sitting right beside Haruna who was too busy playing with her DS to even greet her. Tired from playing too much dodgeball not long ago, Itano decided to rest her back on Haruna's arm, recieving no response at all.

Silence enveloped the two, hearing nothing but the clock's ticking.

Breaking the silence in a quiet way, Haruna began humming a song as she continued to play her game, shifting a little which made Itano's head drop down a little. Blinking repeatedly, a question popped up on her head.

"That song..." Trailing off, Itano placed her hand right under her chin, her brows furrowed down at the middle at the same time "If I remember it correctly... Yuko used to sing that alot. What was the title again..."

"Yui Yoshioka's Goodbye Days." Haruna finally talked, pressing the pause button on her DS before completely shifting her attention to their conversation. "She used to say that Yui's cute not only in appearance but her voice as well... And that she wanted to touch her because of that."

Itano mentally facepalmed at the last part, "Ah..." she sighed "Wait a minute, humming the some Yuko used to sing- Ohoo.. You miss her don't you?" A huge smirk appear

ed across her face, her head slowly shifting to the side so she could see Haruna more.

As a response, Haruna blinked with a blank look on her face, slightly tilting her head to the side as she tried to swallow Itano's words. Realizing what she meant her face slightly flushed red. "N-No, no! It just began ringing on my head. You know how songs refuse to stop playing on your head until you sing or hum it out... That's all!"

"Lying won't convince me, you know. Why did you do that anyway? In front of so many people as well... That must have been embarrassing for Yuko.." Itano shook her head.

"...My body moved on its own, you can't blame me..."

"I think her cheek was really red- Even until the concert has ended... Uwah... That must have been painful..."

"It's hard to hold your strength in once your body moves by itself." Haruna continued on defensing herself, slowly shifting her eyes away from Itano.

"I heard Yuko didn't attend the meeting with Aki-P after the event. She must have spent the rest of her time in her room crying. Somehow... I feel bad for her."

Unable to hold it in anymore, Haruna let out a loud sigh, dropping her head down in defeat. "Alright, alright. I undersand. I just have to apologize, right? Now please stop killing my conscience, Tomomi."

"Ohoo? That's not a lie now, is it? Well then, if you won't apologize within the day, I'll begin 'killing' your conscience more as a daily basis!" Itano put on an innocent smile on her face.

"...I get it already..."

With her smirk growing more, the curly haired turned her attention to the open door not far from where they were, secretly raising up her thumb. Sae slowly peered in from it afterward, giving her a thumbs up as a response.

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Bittersweet Cake [KojiYuu] (Chapter 1 update!)
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »
LOL just when I thought Tomochin is really doing it on her own... turns out it's a plan. xD But yeah, I guess it really did came out from her own mouth to say those things to Haruna.

:cry: Haruna humming the song Yuko likes.

Hmm will wait on your next chapter then.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline apparently

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 07:37:57 PM »
yui~! i love the song too haha.

good on tomochin on getting haruna to apologize haha. really still wondering why haruna would do that though.. maybe because she didn't know how to react, because this time she actually loves yuko as well? waiting for your next update!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »
Tomochin good job XD ........ please update  asap.

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 10:53:54 PM »
Trollmomi being helpful? Haha

Nice chap :)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 03:08:56 PM »
A little bit forced... But my mind refuses to do any better than this! T_T I'm sorry if the development's a little bit too fast, and that Atsuko didn't appear... I'll scoop more ideas on my mind more for the next chapter! I promise!

Chapter 2

Looking down at her hand, Kojiharu couldn't help herself from closing and opening it repeatedly, heaving out a heavy sigh while tapping her feet as she stood by the AKBingo! Studio's exit. From there, she could feintly hear a familiar voice, saying comments every now and then in a cheerful manner. Closing her eyes, Haruna let out another sigh, massaging her forehead before muttering to herself "Why do I have to do this...?"

Opening her eyes again, she leaned her back against the wall, locking her fingers together as she turned her attention to them. The reason why she was standing there looking all nervous was because of Minegishi Minami's idea. After hearing from Itano that Haruna would be apologizing, the girl immediately spat out millions of ideas to help her 'set the mood', which Haruna herself didn't understand.

-

"This will be good, I tell you!" Minegishi furrowed her brows, pouting a little after hearing Sayaka disagreeing to her fifteenth suggestion.

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Sayaka shook her head "That's too unrealistic, Minegishi." she remarked nonchalantly "Most of all, why apologize in the middle of the pedestrial line? If they stop there, then it won't be surprising if a car hits them. And why does Haruna have to kneel down? This is not apologizing, Minegishi, this is proposing."

After watching the two toss out blunt words to each other, Haruna raised her hand up "Wait a minute here... I mean-... Why is everyone gathered here? Aside from Yuko, that is... Even Nachu's here!"

"Don't you get it, Kojipa?" Takamina sighed, crossing her arms together while shaking her head sideways "Everyone's worried about you and Yuko... And... If you won't make up fast then she'll continue on clinging onto anyone! I mean... That's already normal but she clings too much! Save us here!"

"I'm not a dakimakura." Haruna frowned.

"Anyway, let's continue!" Minegishi exclaimed, having more ideas popping up on her mind.

After a little bit more thinking and whispering with each other secretly (While leaving Haruna out), the girls finally thought of something, saying things like 'Ah! That would be interesting!' and 'That's a great idea...' which only made Kojima feel more uncomfortable while standing there in the corner, far away from the girls, hearing nothing but bits of their conversation. Letting out a sigh, she slightly dropped herself down, closing her eyes regretably.

"Alright! We have thought of a great idea now, Haruna! Leave this to us, okay?!" Minegishi couldn't help herseft from grinning, flashing the troubled girl a sign of peace.

-

And that's how she ended up here, waiting for one person to make her exit so they could have a... Little talk...

Hearing Yuko's cheerful goodbye to the crown echoing, Haruna immediately stood straight, her eyebrows slightly twitching as a small bead of sweat rolled down from the side of her cheek. That was the 'signal'. A signal which meant that Yuko was on her way to the exit.

As though God was listening to her thoughts, a feint sound of footsteps quietly echoed towards where Kojima was, her heart raising up as the footstep grew louder and louder. And then...

There she was, walking closer to Haruna with a satisfied look on her face. But after spotting the tall girl not far from where she was, Yuko halted from her tracks, their eyes locked onto each other's.

Silence covered the the two as usual, with only the sound of the crowd cheering to the others inside the studio breaking it.

Shifting her eyes to the side, Yuko finally continued on walking, drawing closer and closer towards Haruna until she walked past her, only to have her wrist grabbed by the tall girl. "Eh-? Wai- What are you doing?" She blinked repeatedly as she shifted her body to the side so she could see Haruna, her brows lifting up.

"I'm sorry..." Looking down on the ground, Haruna's grip on Yuko's wrist tightened, biting her lower lip lightly before whispering the same words once again. "I'm sorry, Yuko..."

Blinking once again, the midget slowly shifted her head to the side, smirking as soon as she had thought of a nice way to stir the giant's emotions as usual. "If sorry could forgive everything, then what's the use of the Law?"

"Then what am I supposed to do...?!" Haruna suddenly exclaimed, but with the mix of a calm tone as well. "I know words are cheap, but... This is the only thing I'm good with. I'm not like you, Yuko. I can barely do anything correctly. But please, accept my apology."

Yuko's smirk slowly faded away from her feature, her brown hues moving down diagonally. "I can't." She paused, making Haruna look down at her with a surprised expression plastered on her face. "After all.. I should be the one apologizing..." Slowly looking up at the other once again, the midget tried to put on a smile on her face- Which most likely failed "I'm sorry, Kojima."

At that very moment, the two suddenly heard the people from the studio squeal and exclaim, their eyes slightly widening in unison.

"Eh? Could it be... No way... Impossible!" Turning back to the studio, Yuko quickly rushed back inside with Haruna tailing from behind, crossing her fingers together in hopes that she was wrong.

Arriving in not long after, the two stared at the people in horror, their eyes turning to the wide screened tv not far from where they were. With her eye twitching, Yuko's jaw slowly dropped down, watching how the screen was showing their conversation earlier. Haruna slapped her forehead in response, muttering to herself as usual...

"What did I ever do to deserve this...?" she sighed.

Tune in for the next chapter!

Here's a hint on what will happen next...

Shopping and Team A's famous couple.

Thank you for reading!

m(_ _)m
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 03:14:38 PM by akinyan »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Bittersweet Cake [KojiYuu] (Chapter 2 update!)
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 03:27:33 PM »
it was such a serious conversation then, suddenly....... :lol: FAIL LOL
I can't wait for the next chapter XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Bittersweet Cake [KojiYuu] (Chapter 2 update!)
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2011, 04:59:29 PM »
Strange apologize lol ^^

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Alone