JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - Hibikari

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*  (Read 118643 times)

Offline Vfujit

Re: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*
« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2014, 10:41:55 PM »
In the beginning they referenced another show, that aired a couple of months (?) ago, that was very similar in concept. But on that show, of which Becky was the MC I believe, they actually showed the footages. The title was also very similar!

But I kind of expected the last picture or footage to be related to an Idoling member like last time with Kawamura.

Yeah, that episode have a perfect concept for Idoling!!!   :P
It has all the crazy comical side of Idoling while at the same time exposing the girls' cuteness  :heart: (which is lacking in the show most of the time)
I can't stop replaying Kurumin's story  :inlove:

Thumbs up for the production staff  :twothumbs Keep at it producer  8)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2014, 04:37:34 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #382 on: November 11, 2014, 07:36:25 PM »
Idoling!!! - 20141110 #1186 Search for words you should never search for?

Another online search episode. This time just video searches.
Just click on the links below when the members start watching them in the show.
Same warning. For the faint of heart. :)
Added a scare-factor score. And a comment in small letters describing what the search gets.
Please check those first if you don't want a scare, so you have a basic idea before clicking the search word.

[noembed]道 びっくり[/noembed]
scare factor: 8  Starts off looking like a car commercial, but near the end a zombie jumps out.

[noembed]マムシ君 自身[/noembed]
scare factor: 10  A snake. With its head cut off, and its body still moving. The cut snake head then suddenly bites its own body.

[noembed]Faroe Whale[/noembed]
scare factor: 6  A sperm whale carcass getting poked at. Suddenly its insides explodes and flies straight out its side. Then a shot of all the bloody guts on the floor.

[noembed]Spider Nest[/noembed]
scare factor: 4  A shot of a garden fence, zooming into what looks like a flower on it. Moving closer , it disperses into hundreds of little spiders.

[noembed]Toad Eye[/noembed]
scare factor: 10  A toad, with a worm parasite swimming around in its right eyeball.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2015, 06:53:55 AM »
Alright, though i think they're overdoing it for Yoshiko, 7ki is worth it even just to watch the members' reactions  :lol:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:13:05 PM by LarcKen »

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2015, 03:51:43 AM »
Alright, though i think they're overdoing it for Yoshiko, 7ki is worth it even just to watch the members' reactions  :lol:

It was a good episode although I felt like Kaede and Rukapyon knew that Natsuki was joining.  XD

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #385 on: July 16, 2015, 05:06:38 AM »
1st gen party night before Sayanee's wedding =
- every 5 min. Sayanee showing that hand with the wedding ring. happiness~ :D
- every 3 minutes. everybody saying sorry to Morimoto. :rofl:
- every now and then. Tonooka and Yokoyama weird stare at these non-idol women.

Offline SoloQueue

« Reply #386 on: October 03, 2015, 12:36:01 AM »
In episode 1294 Umeko inadvertently insulted Hii-chan basically strongly implying she is boring and the reason Umeko doesn't stand out/get airtime. Hii-chan didn't even offer rebuttal either. May leave some lasting damage. :?

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #387 on: October 05, 2015, 05:02:04 AM »
In episode 1294 Umeko inadvertently insulted Hii-chan basically strongly implying she is boring and the reason Umeko doesn't stand out/get airtime. Hii-chan didn't even offer rebuttal either. May leave some lasting damage. :?
I wouldn't be so worried. They're from the same gen and have been together for years. Considering its the end of the show, being honest might be a good thing.
And being candid is one of the main things that made Idoling stand out from other idol groups. right? :)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2015, 06:37:09 PM »
Watched the final episode of Idoling!!!. Didn't think they'd do the same thing from the first episode(?). :nervous

It was nice they used the whole show for members to seriously give their final words as Idoling members. Lotsa touching thanks, and looking back on their time in the group. :heart:
Thanks for 10 years of Idoling!!!~ :wub:

Offline SoloQueue

« Reply #389 on: November 04, 2015, 12:02:05 AM »
Yeah, I saw it too. Made them run in the beginning, and then good time for speeches. Nice to hear their reflections on the past and some things for the future.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - Hibikari