JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - A Miracle for You (No SE Version)

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*  (Read 119643 times)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2012, 01:20:49 AM »
Poor Reiya, Masuno-san is too cruel with her. :grin:

"Kiyoku-san, naitte mo zettai yamerarenai da yo !"
 :rofl:

ahahaha but Masuno is cruel to everyone so its just fair  :lol: But I'm slowly feeling bad for Asahi because her turn is always in the On Demand, too bad for Asahi fans they'd constantly have to get the On Demand subscription. Plain evil marketing plan  :pimp:

Umeko is a freeloader as usual, jump right at anything that's free  :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »
Just saw the vaccination ep (#936). I think I remember seeing a similar episode several years ago, but I forgot they do these eps.
It's a strange mix between cruelty and entertainment which is strangely compelling. It does show a new side of some of the girls.

Masuno was borderline annoying, but it was a nice contrast with the unenthusiastic girls  :lol:
I was hoping Asahi would give us a "Asahi da yo~" pose at the end, but sadly it didn't happen.

Mandatory Ruka cap:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2012, 11:59:49 AM »
oh and that too~! lol Masuno just keeps on showing how much of a sucker is he for MCZ  :lol: for me what came out as a real surprised is how Hii-chan is afraid of those shots

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2012, 01:40:13 PM »
^^

Yes, it's the third time they've done this vaccination episode and it's always been the same doctor too. She seems to enjoy herself now too and get more into the variety part, even saying at the end: we'll have bigger needles next year  :lol:
Poor Reia-chan, she really didn't like all this needle stuff. She even ran off at the end.
Yes, Hii-chan was a completely different person! People change when they are afraid/terrified. (unless it was good acting  :P)

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2012, 06:51:45 AM »
I think Ruka looked like she enjoyed this a bit too much. :)

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »

From what episode is this? :)

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2012, 09:06:01 PM »

What about Oji ?  :grin:

This girl has a scrary face. I mean sometimes she has such serial killer expressions on her face. :lol:

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »
This girl has a scrary face. I mean sometimes she has such serial killer expressions on her face. :lol:

You mean like this :)

Though she can look cute too :P

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2012, 12:41:46 AM »
Yeah, she's definitely pretty.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2012, 09:58:10 AM »
Ruka didn't mind being harassed either, it went on for quite a while  XD

Just watched that "money > love" episode... What kind of idols choose money over love?!
I don't need pragmatic idols. I want idols who believe in dreams!  :lol:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2012, 12:07:29 PM »
Ruka didn't mind being harassed either, it went on for quite a while  XD

Just watched that "money > love" episode... What kind of idols choose money over love?!
I don't need pragmatic idols. I want idols who believe in dreams!  :lol:

Who chose money though?  :lol:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2012, 02:43:46 PM »
at the end of the show, on 2 chose love.  :lol:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »
at the end of the show, on 2 chose love.  :lol:

who are those 2?  :lol:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2012, 03:50:53 PM »
You can get that episode on H!O but if you only need the specific part, I already uploaded it on youtube このグループ最低だな

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »
 :lol: :lol: Only Ramu-tan & Yuuna keep their choice in "love". It looks Ojima, Manami, Hiichan, Ruka, Kaede, Karen couldn't keep a fact that right now they "go" into money than love, i can say that most of them are "materialistic"-type  :D :D (Even Rich girl like Hii-chan change side to "money"). I'm sure that when they'll reach adult & raise a family, they choose love.  :heart:

Little bit OOT, but some might say it's true that powerful people in Japan are just 2 : Old Man with good financial profile & young girl with cute & kawaii looks.

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2012, 10:35:29 PM »
:lol: :lol: Only Ramu-tan & Yuuna keep their choice in "love". It looks Ojima, Manami, Hiichan, Ruka, Kaede, Karen couldn't keep a fact that right now they "go" into money than love, i can say that most of them are "materialistic"-type  :D :D (Even Rich girl like Hii-chan change side to "money"). I'm sure that when they'll reach adult & raise a family, they choose love.  :heart:

Little bit OOT, but some might say it's true that powerful people in Japan are just 2 : Old Man with good financial profile & young girl with cute & kawaii looks.

That's sad to hear, I was expecting some of the senior members to have love as their choice.  XD It's understandable though for them to choose money since they are in the entertainment business. But Hii-chan is a rich girl, I wonder why she still chose money  :lol: I wonder how high maintenance of a girl she is though...

I think that goes for the world, it's just that young girl with cute & kawaii looks applies to Japan since they have a lot.  :lol:

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2012, 11:23:41 PM »
The money over love episode came across as a failure in delivery to me, I'm pretty sure that it was meant as a joke, but it just didn't seem that clear-cut, and if people who don't know the group too well take it seriously, then they'll really think Idoling is a bunch of money-hungry city slickers.

Even if the members were being totally blunt to their thoughts, it just looks bad on them, and especially as idols. It's like a priest who has a gambling habit, the two just doesn't go well together.

I'm sure some of the members chose to become idols to be rich and famous, but I think some members wouldn't choose to become idols if they really were only seeking money because idol industry is quite notorious for having very low salaries unless you are in the top 1% of the idol industry. Would Umeko really be in Idoling all this time just for money when she could make a lot more by becoming an accountant? For the amount of work they do, it's a lot easier working at a fast-food joint and probably would make more money. We've all heard about how poor Umeko is, so I am very hopeful that this episode has very little truth to it, and members were just trying to get a laugh.

With the looks some members have, it'd be a lot easier to just date a bunch of rich men and get one to marry instead you know. But who knows, the idea still may come into play once they hang up the idol gig, then their former idol credential would become a very impressive line in their arranged marriage profile.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2012, 07:54:52 AM »
The money over love episode came across as a failure in delivery to me, I'm pretty sure that it was meant as a joke, but it just didn't seem that clear-cut, and if people who don't know the group too well take it seriously, then they'll really think Idoling is a bunch of money-hungry city slickers.

Even if the members were being totally blunt to their thoughts, it just looks bad on them, and especially as idols. It's like a priest who has a gambling habit, the two just doesn't go well together.

I'm sure some of the members chose to become idols to be rich and famous, but I think some members wouldn't choose to become idols if they really were only seeking money because idol industry is quite notorious for having very low salaries unless you are in the top 1% of the idol industry. Would Umeko really be in Idoling all this time just for money when she could make a lot more by becoming an accountant? For the amount of work they do, it's a lot easier working at a fast-food joint and probably would make more money. We've all heard about how poor Umeko is, so I am very hopeful that this episode has very little truth to it, and members were just trying to get a laugh.

With the looks some members have, it'd be a lot easier to just date a bunch of rich men and get one to marry instead you know. But who knows, the idea still may come into play once they hang up the idol gig, then their former idol credential would become a very impressive line in their arranged marriage profile.

Well I don't think they are a bunch of money-hungry city slickers, from the way they carry themselves they don't really take their image seriously as some other groups. Probably why a lot of us like watching Idoling!!! because they do things differently. How much money do you think they make a month? I don't think people in a fast-food joint make more money than them.  :lol:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2012, 01:54:52 PM »
It's not too unexpected. Young and ambitious girls will choose money over love. Just ask them at what age they want to get married, most will say 30, 35. It may happen sooner, but that's their goal.
First make a good career, love will come later. Even at 30-35, having kids is no problem.

And about their salary, it's just a regular basic salary, enough to cover housing/living/eating expenses. From what I've heard Yazawa say on a recent talk show, the salary only goes up by age, when changing from chuugakusei to koukou to daigakusei/graduating. A good selling DVD or PB won't give them a raise or bonus. (unless the group they are part of ends in 48 and they're top 16, I guess). They may not get a raise or bonus but it will give them more opportunities if they're successful like what Amimi is doing. She started to appear on more TV shows, thus meeting more people in the business (good for future career), being able to wear different clothes all the time (which she details on her blog, she may not get them free at all but she may get a discount next time she buys sth herself because she advertised the brand).

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - A Miracle for You (No SE Version)