JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - COMPLETED  (Read 26250 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 04 (Updated December 17)
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 06:49:33 AM »
i dont know.. maybe mariko sama i thought... good chapter but im sad T_T

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 09:00:12 AM »
That woman is Shinoda Mariko!! :D

But wait, NO HARUNA!!! DON'T LEAVE YUKO!! SHE LOVES YOU!!  @#$#$%$%&%^*&*(^@$%#$%#$^$%&%&!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOO  ;_______________;

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »
Kojiharu!!! Yuko is most important!!!
Hum the woman? Mayuyu?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »
 :ptam-psst: I'm guessing Mayu...

I like your fic hasn't comment on it but I like the story very much!
Very touching indeed! :ptam-cry:

:bow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 05: December 18
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 06:03:35 AM »
@luckymmsg: I read that line in a book once and I really love it!  :wub:
@Haruko: I'm sorry for the sad chapter! Hopefully, there will be some happier chapters soon...
@haruhi16: LOL!  :lol:
@kahem: Yuko is very important, but unfortunately, her job is also very important, so...  :(
@Megumi: Thank you so much for reading!

Day 05: December 18th

Tokyo

"What are you getting me for Christmas?" Mii-chan asked as she walked into the office with Minami.

"I'm not telling you!" Minami replied.

"Just a small hint?" Mii-chan continued to push. "A teeny, tiny hint?"

"No." Minami answered firmly. She put down her bag on her desk and glanced at the empty desk across from her. "Where's Paru? She's usually here earlier than us."

Mii-chan scanned the office. "Maybe she got stuck in traffic this morning?"

Just as they were wondering where Haruna was, they heard a door opening. Minami and Mii-chan turned towards the sound to see Haruna and Tachibana-san walking out of the editor's office.

"I'm really sad to see you go." Tachibana sighed softly. "We are going to miss you here, Kojima-san."

Haruna bowed softly. "Thank you so much for everything you had done for me."

"I guess Haruna has decided to take the promotion in London after all." Mii-chan whispered to Minami as they continued to listen to the conversation between Haruna and their editor.

Minami nodded silently. She couldn't help but feel a little bit sad that Haruna would be leaving the company.

"We will talk about the arrangements later." Tachibana-san smiled. "Enjoy your Christmas vacation!"

"Thank you very much, Tachibana-san"

Haruna walked towards her desk and noticed the two Minamis looking at her. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Haruna!" Mii-chan answered.

"Morning."

Haruna sat down in her seat. She noticed her co-workers were still looking at her.

"Is there something wrong?"

Mii-chan shook her head quickly. "Nothing's wrong. Right, Takamina?"

"Huh? Ah... Yeah... Um, nothing's wrong." Minami stuttered.

"Okay." Haruna said, not really believing them but decided to let it go. "Oh yeah, I know it's last minute, but how would the two of you like to spend Christmas with me in Utsunomiya?"

"You have decided to go home for Christmas?" Minami asked.

"Yeah, I've finally sorted out my schedule." Haruna replied softly. "I haven't really been back in a two months and I really missed seeing Yuko."

"Hmm..." Mii-chan thought for a moment. "Sure, why not? My family will be going Nagoya to stay with my grandparents for Christmas. They will be staying there until after the New Year's, and I couldn't go with them because I have that interview on New Year's Eve. It will be nice to spend Christmas with a group of people rather than alone."

"Great!" Haruna turned to Minami. "How about you Takamina?"

"I actually haven't been to Utsunomiya before, so sure, count me in!"

"It's settled then!" Haruna smiled warmly. "Yuko will be happy to know that the two of you will be spending Christmas in Utsunomiya as well. She always loves having more people around."

"I'm really looking forward to Christmas now!" Mii-chan said.

"I need to buy some Christmas gifts to bring back home. Do you want to go shopping with me after work?"

"Sure, I have no plans after work." Mii-chan replied. "Takamina?"

"Yeah, I'm free."

"We'll go after work then." Haruna said as the three of them started to work.

After work was over, the three of them left their office and went to big department store nearby. The store was filled with holiday shoppers. Haruna led them through the maze of people and straight to the electronics section. She stopped in front of the coffee makers display and started to study the different kinds of coffee makers.

"I thought you wanted to buy a Christmas present. Why are we looking at coffee makers?" Minami asked.

"Oh, my coffee maker is really old, so I need to buy a new one. I'm thinking now would be a good time too..."

The two Minamis shared a look as they understood the reason why Haruna needed a new coffee maker.

"Oh look! This one looks very good!" Haruna walked closer to the display to read the product description. "It's very compact and easy to use. It can make two cups, which is perfect!"

Haruna turned around to face her co-workers. "I'm going to talk to the sales lady about this coffee maker."

"Takamina and I are going to look at some clothes over there. How about you meet us there when you are done?" Mii-chan suggested.

Haruna nodded. "Okay."

Haruna watched the two of them walked away from her, and then she pulled out a small notebook from her bag. There was so much to do now that she had made a decision. But amongst the list of things, the most important and most difficult of all was how to break the news to Yuko.

It was a difficult decision and she was not sure how Yuko was going to take the news, but at least she would be going home soon for Christmas.

Home to Utsunomiya.

Home to Yuko.

Day 05 End

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 05 (Updated December 18)
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 07:08:50 AM »
Haruna watched the two of them walked away from her, and then she pulled out a small notebook from her bag. There was so much to do now that she had made a decision. But amongst the list of things, the most important and most difficult of all was how to break the news to Yuko.[/size]It was a difficult decision and she was not sure how Yuko was going to take the news, but at least she would be going home soon for Christmas.
[size=78%]Happy that she had made her decision but Kaoru-chan, you really can write things in suspense. [/size]

Wondering what's her decision and how's Yuko's reaction to her decision?

Home to Utsunomiya.
Home to Yuko.

:twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
aww good chpater :D, yeah im happy that harunos going to yuko`s side :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2011, 09:36:29 AM »
She'll get home for christmas with Yuko but she's gonna leave her anyway!!! ughhhhhhh!!! WHY HARUNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!

YUKO ;______________;

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 06: December 19
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 04:19:58 AM »
@luckymmsg: I have still have 6 more chapters to go, so I have to keep the suspense going for awhile!  XD
@Haruko: Thanks for reading! Yup, Haruna will back very soon!
@haruhi16: I'm sorry for upsetting you...  :( Here's a lighter chapter...

Day 06: December 19th

Utsunomiya, Tochigi

"Yukirin! Yukirin!"

Yuki looked up from the report that she was reading to see Yuko running into the office.

"Haruna is coming home for Christmas tomorrow!" Yuko announced with a bright smile on her face.

"That's great!" Yuki replied, feeling really happy for her best friend.

Yuko nodded. "She called me and told me last night! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!"

Yuki shook her head as she watched Yuko danced around the office. Finally, Yuko stopped dancing and sat down at her desk. She picked up a picture of Haruna and her and hugged the frame close to her chest.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..."

Yuko rolled her eyes as Yuko started to sing Christmas carols. "I have been friends with you since kindergarten and I don't know how I managed to stay sane during all this time."

"Hey!" Yuko pouted.

"Now that you are here, I'm going to go and deliver the tea to Watanabe-san." Yuki said as she picked up a small box from her desk.

"Oh, you mean you are going to see Mayuyu!" Yuko said with a teasing smile.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Yuki gave Yuko a hard stare.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Yuko ignore Yuki's look and continued to press.

Just then, Atsuko walked into the office carrying a small box. "Asking who out?"

"Acchan!" Yuko walked over to Atsuko and hugged her happily. "What are you doing here?"

"I brought some Christmas cakes for the two of you." Atsuko walked over to Yuko's desk and put the cakes down. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Yukirin is going to see Mayuyu."

"No, I'm not!" Yuki denied. "I'm just going to drop off the tea for Watanabe-san."

Atsuko took out some plates and forks from the cabinet. "I've brought a few extra pieces of cake over, maybe you can bring some to Watanabe-san and Mayuyu."

"Not you too, Acchan!"

Atsuko laughed as she sat down in the lounge chair in the office and started to eat the cake.

Yuki took out a plastic container and put two pieces of cake inside as Yuko settled at her desk with her piece of cake.

"Oh yeah, Yuko-chan, I have left the contract with Takada Distributions on your desk." Yuki said as she put on her jacket. "We were able to lower the price by 70 yen."

"Really?" Yuko said in surprise. "Wow Yuki, you are amazing! When I talked to Takada, that man wouldn't even budge 1 yen!"

"I did get top marks in our negotiation class, so I guess that came in handy."

"Either that or you are really Black." Yuko smirked; referring to Yuki's other nickname.

"She's just Black." Atsuko spoke up suddenly, mischief evident in her eyes.

Yuki let out a frustrated sigh and picked up her bag. "Okay, I'm going to visit Watanabe-san now."

"Wow, you really can't wait to see Mayuyu!" Yuko looked at Atsuko and the two of them began to laugh.

"What am I going to do with the two of you? Anyway, I will be back soon." Yuki said as she walked out of the office. "Save me a piece of cake!"

"Poor Yukirin." Atsuko said as she finished her piece of cake.

"So, what about you, Acchan?" Yuko asked as she turned her attention to Atsuko. "Have you found someone special yet?"

"Me? I'm hopeless." Atsuko shook her head. "You and Yukirin have set the bar too high for me."

"What do you mean?"

"I want somebody who can take care of me like Yukirin can and someone who can make me laugh like you can." Atsuko explained. "See, I'm doomed."

Yuko laughed. "You never know, Acchan. Maybe there is such a person out there."

"Well, if you know someone like that, let me know then."

"I will do that." Yuko said then her face brightened up. "Oh yeah, Haruna will be coming back for Christmas with her two co-workers."

"Really? When?" Atsuko asked.

"Tomorrow." Yuko replied. "Originally they were just going to stay for the 2 days around Christmas, but since they still have some vacation time left this year, they have decided to stay a few more days in Utsunomiya."

"Are they staying at your place?"

"Unfortunately, no." Yuko shook her head. "They will be staying at a hotel. I told Nyan Nyan that they can all stay at my place, but she said since her co-workers will be coming too, she doesn’t want to bother Jiji. I told her that it's not a problem, but she insisted."

Yuko paused then added softly. "It almost seems like she doesn't want to stay at my house."

"Hmm, what do you mean?" Atsuko asked, confused.

Yuko shook her head. "Ah, never mind."

"Okay." Atsuko was still confused by Yuko's comment, but decided to let it go.

Yuko walked back to her desk and leaned back in the chair.

"I can't wait until tomorrow!" Yuko closed her eyes as a bright smile appeared on her face. "This is going to be a great Christmas after all!"

Day 06 End
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:21:12 AM by kaoru-chan »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 06 (Updated December 19)
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 06:04:26 AM »
jajaj yuko.. you are so happy... i love how you tease yukirin with mayuyu :D...

and acchan yeah!! you wanna found that person soon :D and you can tease her a lot :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 07:02:41 AM »
Aww Yuko is so happy and excited to see her girlfriend!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaah!!

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 07:49:45 AM »
Yuko paused then added softly. "It almost seems like she doesn't want to stay at my house."[/size]"Hmm, what do you mean?" Atsuko asked, confused.Yuko shook her head. "Ah, never mind.""Okay." Atsuko was still confused by Yuko's comment, but decided to let it go.Yuko walked back to her desk and leaned back in the chair."I can't wait until tomorrow!" Yuko closed her eyes as a bright smile appeared on her face. "This is going to be a great Christmas after all!"

Seems like there's really something gonna happen. :(

But never mind KojiYuu going to meet soon.. so EXCITED.. :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2011, 08:06:54 AM »
Hehe Acchan just wait, Takamina is coming~
Kojiharu be gentle with Yuko

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 09:55:20 PM »
Awww. xD Yuko it's not like that. Maybe Haruna just doesn't want to get caught in a compromising situation with you by her two co-workers or she'll never hear the end of it. 8DDDD.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 07: December 20
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 03:29:13 AM »
@Haruko: Poor Yukirin, but at least she has Mayuyu!  XD
@haruhi16: LOL! Here's the Kojiyuu meeting!  :)
@luckymmsg: Here's Kojiyuu's meeting!  8)
@kahem: When Takamina meets Acchan... What will happen next?  :roll:
@arisa03: I love your version of things better!  :lol:

Day 07: December 20th

Utsunomiya, Tochigi

"Thank you for shopping with us!" Yuki smiled politely at the customer. "Please come back again soon."

Yuki frowned as she watched the customer nearly ran into a person pacing around the front entrance.

"Yuko-chan, I know that it's nearing closing time, but you are still disturbing our customers by walking back and forth at the entrance." Yuki said from her position at the front counter.

Yuko turned around. "They are late! Their train arrived over a hour ago!"

"Didn't you say they have to check in and drop off their luggage at the hotel first? Maybe they got held up?"

"And Nyan Nyan wouldn’t answer my calls!" Yuko said as she threw daggers at her phone. "Where are they?"

Yuki gave up and returned to what she was doing before. She just hoped that Haruna would arrive soon before Yuko exploded.

Just then, one of their employees, Matsubara Natsumi, called out Yuko's name.

"Yuko-chan, there's a phone call for you."

"Now? Who is it?"

"It's Sashihara-san from the community centre." Natsumi answered. "She said she wanted to talk to you about the children's fair the supermarket is sponsoring after the New Year's."

Yuko looked at the entrance, trying to decide whether or not to take the call.

"Why don't you go and take the call?" Yuki spoke up. "Maybe Haruna-chan will arrive when you finish the call."

Yuko remained silent for a few seconds before nodding. "Okay, I'll take the call. I will be really quick!"

Yuki watched Yuko followed Natsumi to the office and let out a sigh of relief as she could have a few minutes of peace. Just then, someone else called her name.

"Kashiwagi-chan!"

Yuki looked up to see Haruna walking into the supermarket with two people behind her.

"Haruna-chan!" Yuki walked out from behind the counter and gave Haruna a hug. "You know you are the only person that calls me by that name."

"Where's Yuu-chan?" Haruna asked as she looked around the supermarket.

"You are anxious to see her too, huh?" Yuki said with a teasing smile. "Up to a few minutes ago, she was actually guarding the door, waiting for you to come. She's taking a call in the office right now; she should be back very soon."

"Ah, I see." Haruna nodded. "Kashiwagi-chan, let me introduce you to my co-workers, Minegishi Minami and Takahashi Minami."

"Hello, we are the W Minamis." Mii-chan said. "I usually go by Mii-chan and you can call her Minami or Takamina."

Yuki chuckled at Mii-chan's introductions. "It's very nice to meet the both of you. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki. You can call me Yuki or Yukirin."

"Kashiwagi-chan is one of Yuko's best friends." Haruna explained. "You will meet the other person at dinner tonight."

Just then, Yuko walked into the main entrance area and her eyes lit up when she saw Haruna.

"Nyan Nyan!" Yuko ran over and embraced Haruna in a hug.

"Yuko!" Haruna wrapped her arms tightly around Yuko.

"Nyan Nyan, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Haruna replied softly.

Yuko closed her eyes and inhaled in Haruna's familiar scent. She started to rub her face against Haruna's assets and her hand started to travel south to touch Haruna's butt.

"Yuko, not here!" Haruna pulled back and hit Yuko softly on the forehead.

"But I've missed touching you too!" Yuko whined.

"Okay guys, I hope the you of two realize that you have an audience."

"Mii-chan, it's always nice to see you. Oh you too, Takamidget!"

“Hey!" Minami said.

"I don't feel very welcome right now. You haven't even come over and give me a hug."

"I'm sorry Mii-chan, but as you can see, I'm sort of busy right now." Yuko replied, not moving from her position in Haruna's arms.

"Fine, stay with your Nyan Nyan!"

"Oh all right!" Yuko walked over and gave Mii-chan a hug. "Happy, now?"

"Yes, thank you."

Haruna smiled as she watched her girlfriend and co-worker.

"How was the train ride?" Yuko asked as she walked back to stand next to Haruna. She picked up Haruna's hand and entwined their fingers together.

"It's not so crowded, so that was good."

"You guys must be hungry?" Yuki asked as she looked at the clock on the wall.

"I'm so glad that you had asked!" Mii-chan answered.

Yuki laughed at Mii-chan's response. "Well, we just have to close up here, and then we can go for dinner."

"Ah Yukirin, do you mind closing up?" Yuko asked Yuki.

"Sure, it's not a problem."

"Thanks Yukirin! Nyan Nyan, why don't you stay here and follow Yukirin to the restaurant? Acchan will be meeting us there."

"What about you?"

"I'm going to go home first, then I will meet you guys at the restaurant."

"Is everything okay with Oji-chan?" Haruna asked with a slight frown.

Yuko shook her head. "Everything is fine. I just want to make sure that he has everything that he needs."

"Why don't I go with you?"

"It's okay." Yuko reassured Haruna. "I won't take very long. I will see you guys at the restaurant."

Yuko waved goodbye and walked out of the supermarket.

Once Yuko left, Haruna turned to Yuki. "Kashiwagi-chan, is everything okay with Oji-chan?"

"I think so.” Yuki replied as she nodded. “At least Yuko-chan didn't mention anything to me today. But Yuko-chan worries about Oji-chan whenever she has to go out in the evening, so she usually checks on him beforehand."

“I see."

"Why don't you guys go wait in the office?" Yuki suggested as she pointed towards the office. "We can go once I'm finished closing up."

"Okay." Haruna nodded. "We will wait for you then."

They went into the office and waited for Yuki to finish with her job. Once everything was done, Yuki led them out of the supermarket and onto the street. They walked a few block and stopped in front of a small restaurant called 'Mariko's'.

"I hope that you guys like don." Yuki turned to the group and smiled.

"Takamin loves katsudon." Mii-chan pointed to Minami.

"Well, then you are going to love it here."

The group walked into the small restaurant and Yuki noticed Atsuko sitting in a corner, eating a plate of food.

"You are eating already?" Yuki shook her head in amusement. She knew how much Atsuko loved food.

"I'm just doing some taste testing for Mariko!" Atsuko denied. Just then, her face lit up. "Haruna!"

Atsuko stood up and hugged Haruna.

"Hey, Acchan! How have you been?"

"I've been good!" Atsuko smiled happily. "It's nice to see you back!"

Suddenly, a tall woman walked out from the kitchen. "Oh, everyone is here already?"

"Mari-chan!" Haruna ran over to the newcomer and embraced the tall woman in a hug.

"Welcome back, Nyaro!" The tall woman patted Haruna softly on the head.

"I'm really sorry to interrupt this family reunion..." Mii-chan raised her hand. "But would anybody care to do a little introduction?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mii-chan. I got so excited that I had forgotten. Mari-chan, Acchan, these two are my co-workers, Minegishi Minami and Takahashi Minami." Haruna pointed to the woman next to her. "This person here is the owner of this restaurant, Shinoda Mariko. And the person over there still eating is Maeda Atsuko. She's Yuko's other best friend."

"Stop making fun of me!" Atsuko stuck her tongue.

"I miss you too, Acchan."

"Well, welcome to Mariko's. I hope that you will enjoy tonight's dinner." Mariko smiled warmly at the group. Suddenly, she noticed that there was somebody missing. "Hey, where's the squirrel?"

"Squirrel?" Minami asked.

"That's Mariko-sama’s nickname for Yuko-chan." Yuki answered. "Because Mariko-sama said that Yuko-chan resembles a squirrel."

"Haruna, I like your friends. They are such interesting people!"

Everybody laughed at Mii-chan's comment.

"So, we are just missing that squirrel?" Mariko asked.

"Who's talking about me?" Yuko said as she walked into the restaurant.

"Speak of the squirrel!" Mariko continued as she ignored the look from Yuko. "Anyway, I have prepared a number of different kinds of don for you. Let me go and bring it out."

Mariko went back into the kitchen as the group settled into their seats. Minami sat down next to Atsuko and noticed that the other woman had dropped her purse onto the floor. She
picked it up and carefully cleaned it with a napkin.

"Atsuko-san, you had dropped your purse." Minami handed the purse back to Atsuko. "There was a bit of dust on it, but I had cleaned it off for you."

"Thank you so much, Minami-san. That's kind of you."

Minami shook her head. "It's nothing."

Just then, Mariko brought out the food and the group began to eat. As they ate the food, they kept a nice conversation flowing. Yuko looked around the table and was glad to see that everybody was having a good time.

"Nyan Nyan?"

Haruna turned to Yuko. "Hmm?"

"Welcome home." Yuko whispered softly.

Haruna squeezed Yuko's hand softly. "I'm happy to be home."

It was the happiest Yuko had felt in a long while, mainly due to the person who was sitting next to her.

It was the best start to the Christmas holidays she could have ever asked for.

Day 07 End

Note: So, Mariko-sama makes her appearance! And Takamina meets Acchan! What will happen next...  8)

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 07 (Updated December 20)
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 04:34:19 AM »
Kaoru-chan, you're early today
It's a great morning to have read this Chap. :twothumbs :twothumbs

---------------------
Erm, Mariko is the owner of the restaurant, then whose the one that Haruna had seen previously in Tokyo? :?

--------------------
When Atsumina pariring will spout?
--------------------
Natsumi, one of the employees.  XD  Are there more employees? :w00t:
Sashihara that work in Community Centre, that's interesting , will she be doing wota? (I must be crazy :w00t: :D :w00t: [size=78%])[/size]

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 05:16:56 AM »
Yes! Yuko and Haruna are finally together again! Best to start a christmas holidays for her!! KOJIYUU <333

Since KOjiYuu is my OTP, i love reading this over and over again! <3 But i can see there's going to be a Atsumina, MariMii and YukiNezumi/Mayu too! I'm loving it more!

Thank you for the update Kaoru-chan!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 05:27:32 AM »
omg omg omg everybody are togheter hell yeah!!

kojiyuu
aww yuko forever perv of course she want to touch her nyanyan, the kiss... I wnat to know how much haruno nissw her squirrel (perver thoughts)

atsumina
aww takaboy you are always a gentleman.. a love that couple

And Marimii i need to confess that its nos my favorite couple but Im used read about that couple

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 08:15:31 AM »
Finally Kojiyuu together <3
Gluton Acchan and Miichan will always make me laugh ^^

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 8: December 21
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2011, 04:34:32 AM »
@luckymmsg: When I'm imagining the characters, I usually just write downt the first person that came to my head. There are actually a few more members who will appear in the story...  :roll:
@haruhi16: Kojiyuu is my OTP, so I love writing about them!  :)
@Haruko: I need to throw some perverted squirrel parts in there...  :lol:
@kahem: I need some lighter parts to balance the angstier Kojiyuu parts, so Mii-chan is perfect!

Day 08: December 21st

Utsunomiya, Tochigi

Haruna stood in front of a familiar house in the early morning. She smiled when she saw the sign that read 'Oshima' hanging from on the front gate. She walked to the front door and rang the door bell.

After a few seconds, a woman with shoulder length hair opened the door.

"Good morning." The woman smiled politely. "May I help you?"

"Ah, I'm looking for Oshima Yuko." Haruna asked hesitantly.

"Micha, who is it?" Yuko asked as she walked to the front door. A bright smile appeared on her face when she saw Haruna standing here. "Nyan Nyan!"

"Good morning, Yuu-chan."

"What are you doing here so early?" Yuko asked as she gave Haruna a hug.

"I wanted to see Oji-chan and I thought I could go to the supermarket afterwards and help out a bit."

Yuko shook her head. "You are on vacation! You should relax. Go do some sightseeing with Mii-chan and Takamina."

"The two of them are still sleeping. They are planning to go sightseeing around the city later, but I already know the city very well so I don't need to explore more. Besides, I just want to spend some time with you."

Yuko reached for Haruna's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Nyan Nyan..."

"Ahem."

The two of them snapped out of their trance and turned to the other person standing in the hallway.

"Micha! I'm so sorry! Let me introduce you. Nyan Nyan, this is Jiji's caretaker, Nonato Misato. Micha, this is Kojima Haruna."

"Kojima-san, it's nice to finally meet you." Misato shook Haruna's hand. "I have heard a lot about you."

"It's nice to meet you, too." Haruna smiled warmly.

"So I guess I know why Yuko-chan has been so happy all morning." Misato said in a teasing voice.

"Micha!" Yuko protested.

Haruna blushed. "Hey, Yuu-chan, is Oji-chan up already?"

Yuko nodded. "Yup, he is up already. Why don't you go and see him while I finish preparing his breakfast with Micha?"

"Okay." Haruna nodded as she excused herself. She walked out of the front entrance and down the familiar hallway. She stopped in front of Yuko's grandfather's room and knocked softly.

"Please come in."

Haruna slid the door open and stepped into the room. She smiled brightly when she saw the man sitting on the bed.

"Oji-chan!"

"Ah, Haruna-chan!" Kentaro smiled warmly when he saw Haruna. "Yuko didn't tell me that you have come back."

Haruna walked closer to the bed and sat down in the chair next to it. "I just came back last night."

"Are you going to be staying long?"

"I'm just back for the Christmas holidays. I have to leave after Christmas since I have some affairs to take care of in Tokyo before the year end."

"I see." Kentaro nodded. "I'm sure that Yuko is very happy to see you."

"She is. I'm really happy to her too."

"That's good. Yuko is always happier when you are around. Every time after you leave, she would cry in her room. She tries to hide it from me but I could tell."

"I'm sorry, Ojii-chan, for hurting your granddaughter." Haruna looked down at her lap.

Kentaro shook his head. "Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the one who is holding Yuko back. If it's not for me, Yuko would have gone to Tokyo with you."

"Oji-chan..."

"When Yuko was younger, she used to talk about what she wanted to be when she grew up all the time. But as she got older, she had stopped. Maybe she realized that she had to take care of the supermarket."

Haruna remained silent as she listened to Yuko's grandfather talked.

"I want my granddaughter to be happy and I know she is happy when she is with you."

Haruna was about to answer when Yuko appeared in the doorway.

"What are the two of you talking about?"

Yuko walked closer to the bed and stood behind Haruna.

"About you, of course." Kentaro replied with a smile.

"Must be good things then." Yuko said as she wrapped her arms around Haruna.

"Why's that?" Haruna asked as she reached up and held Yuko's hand with her own.

"Because I'm perfect so there's nothing bad for you to talk about."

"In your dreams!" Haruna poked Yuko's dimple with her finger.

Kentaro chuckled softly at their interaction.

"The breakfast is prepared, Jiji. Micha will be bringing it to you in a little while. I'm going to go to the supermarket now. If you need anything, just tell Micha or give me a call on my cell."

"Don't worry so much, Yuko. I'll fine here with Misato-chan."

Haruna stood up and bowed slightly. "I'm going to go with Yuu-chan. I will come back again to see you, Oji-chan."

"I look forward to your next visit, Haruna-chan. We will talk some more then."

"Goodbye, Jiji."

Yuko took Haruna's hand and they walked out of Kentaro's room. They went to the kitchen and after saying goodbye to Misato, the two of them left Yuko's house. They walked along with the street chatting about different things. It was a very cold morning, but Yuko did not feel cold at all. Maybe because Haruna was there next to her. It made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. The usual walk from her house to the supermarket seemed shorter with Haruna by her side.

They arrived at the supermarket and opened the gate. Haruna helped Yuko prepared everything for the opening. The other staffs arrived one by one and they opened the supermarket right on time. Haruna went around the supermarket and helped out the various areas wherever needed. The staffs were very nice people and Haruna really enjoyed working around the supermarket.

Just as she was re-stocking the inventory, she heard someone calling her.

"Hey Nyaro!"

Haruna looked up to see Mariko walking down the aisle. "Mari-chan!"

"The squirrel working you already?"

Haruna shook her head. "I didn't want to sit around and do nothing, so I offered to help."

"Nyan Nyan, I..." Yuko was calling out for Haruna when she noticed Mariko. "Oh, Mari-chan!"

"Being a slave driver, squirrel?"

"No, I'm not! I told Nyan Nyan that she doesn't have to be here, but she resisted. Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"I need to get some flour for the restaurant."

Yuko nodded at Mariko’s response when she noticed Yuki, who had just arrived at the supermarket.

"Good morning, Yuko-chan and Haruna-chan.” Yuki smiled. “Oh hey, Mariko-sama."

"Did you just drop off your Mayuyu at the university?" Mariko asked in teasing tone.

Yuki looked at Mariko in surprise. "Not you too! Who told you about Mayu?"

"Atsuko did."

"I've got to have a talk with Acchan. Anyway, Mayu is not my girlfriend."

"You have been going out with her, but you are still not calling her your girlfriend.” Yuko shook her head in disapproval. “How Black of you!"

"I haven't even asked her out yet!" Yuki answered quickly then she realized what she had just said.

"So, does it mean that you will eventually ask her out?" Mariko asked.

Yuki let out a long sigh. "Okay, I'm going to leave before the two of you drive me crazy. I'm going to go to the back room and check on the inventory for the noodles."

Mariko and Yuko gave each other a high five as Yuki walked away.

"The two of you, don't be so mean!" Haruna scolded.

"We are just trying to help her! She has the hots for Mayuyu, but she is just too scared to ask her out.” Yuko explained. “So, we are just trying to give her some gentle nudges in the right direction. Right, Mari-chan?"

"Yup!"

Haruna shook her head. "Okay, I’m going to leave you two here and see if Kashiwagi-chan needs any help."

Haruna left Yuko and Mariko and walked to the back of the supermarket. She found Yuki standing in front the shelves in the back room with a clipboard in her hand. She was checking the inventory with a frown on her face.

Haruna knocked softly on the door and walked into the room. "Kashiwagi-chan, are you okay?"

Yuki turned towards Haruna and nodded. "I'm okay, don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not really mad at them. I guess I'm more mad at myself."

"What for?"

"Because they are right, I still haven't asked Mayu out yet. I... Um..." Yuki paused slightly. "I like Mayu, but I'm scared of how she is going to react if I confess to her."

Haruna smiled sympathetically. "Don't worry, Kashiwagi-chan. I'm sure that you will find your courage soon and everything will work out."

"Thank you, Haruna-chan." Yuki smiled before turning back to her clipboard. "So, how has your day been working at the supermarket?"

"Everyone here is so wonderful and so friendly."

"We are not a major supermarket, but we still manage to compete with the major chains mainly because of Yuko-chan. The staff and our customers love her."

"I know she puts a lot of effort into running this supermarket. This used to be Oji-chan's baby, but now it's becoming Yuu-chan's prized treasure."

"Yuko-chan wakes up very early in the morning since she is usually the one who opens the store. She will go home just before closing time to relief Misato-chan. Then she will cook dinner for Oji-chan and put him to bed. By the time, she is done with everything, it's very late. So, she doesn't really get a lot of rest each night."

Haruna frowned as Yuki continued.

"Even though she is tired, she would come into the supermarket each day full of energy. She is always smiling despite her tiredness. Yuko-chan is really an amazing person."

"Ne, Kashiwagi-chan, has Yuu-chan ever complained to you about struggling to balance between managing the supermarket and taking care of Oji-chan?"

Yuki shook her head softly. "Yuko-chan keeps a lot of things to herself. In front of everybody, she is always smiling. But I'm sure she is just putting up an act because she doesn't want other people to worry about her."

"She is quite stubborn when she wants to be."

"I tried to talk to her about it. I told her that she doesn't have to face everything by herself. She can share some of the burden with Acchan and me, but she keeps saying that she is fine and told us not to worry about her." Yuki sighed.

"Yuu-chan..." Haruna said in a worried tone.

Yuki smiled at Haruna. "I'm okay here. Why don't you go back to the office and see if Yuko-chan needs help?"

Haruna nodded in agreement. "Thanks, Kashiwagi-chan."

Haruna walked out of the back room and in the direction of the office.

"Yuu-chan..." Haruna walked into the office to see Yuko asleep on the desk, with various documents scattered around her.

Haruna stood by the door and watched Yuko for a little bit. Then she walked over and picked up Yuko's jacket that was lying on the couch. She gently put the jacket over Yuko. She gathered the documents that were on the table and put them into a neat pile next to Yuko. She walked back to the doorway and looked at Yuko's sleeping form for a few minutes before quietly closing the door behind her.

Day 08 End

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU