JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aikawa Nanase - Red Wheel

Author Topic: Honto no Kimochi - True Feelings (CHAPTER 7 - updated 07/10)  (Read 14785 times)

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Honto no Kimochi - True Feelings (CHAPTER 6 - updated 06/18)
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »
A wild kame appears!!

I just gotta say I love this fic. It's awesome 8) I like takagaki but I love me some aieri too hehe. I wanna know more about their relationship

There's no escape for Risa now. Ai has her trapped

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2012, 10:17:13 AM »
just want to say i whimpered out loud when i saw your update wall of text.

whiiiiiineee~

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »
I wonder if Risa's learned her lesson yet?  Never be even slightly tipsy around Aichan or you'll want to jump her like a cat in heat!

hehe...even if she were sane/sober she'd wanna have some "fun" XD  Even hubbie over there is drawn in by Aichan's charm~

Eri~  I was hoping that she'd appear!  I wonder what happened?

NEXT PLEASE :D :heart: :heart:
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Honto no Kimochi - True Feelings (CHAPTER 7 - updated 07/10)
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2012, 06:00:27 AM »
kiwi - I'M SO SORRY FOR THE COCKBLOCKAGE T__T I'LL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT!!!...unless you meant sexy times were exclusive for only takagaki...in which case...don't read this chapter hhahaha Oh  btw, I wonder if you can figure out what inspired this entire chapter? hahha I bet you can!!!

fim-face - I like playing around with my battalion of ships ; D Bahahah I am so mean to Gaki, I really am~ Girl just can't get a break ahhah but i mean, idk I think this kind of torture is pretty sweet if ya ask me~ And Eri is gonna be fun, even if I don't make her out to be that way in this chapter xD

rndy
- bahah it's like glass half-full or half-empty xD The trials and tribulations of an engaged woman~ And I'm sorry for cutting the mushy and the gushy short >__< I really am HAHHA But I hope I'll make it up to you in the future~ Ioweyouatanagakipervafterallomg

arisa03 - I'm creating drama =] because it makes life more interesting  ;) And I will sheesh LOL

risa_ai - No need for violence T__T I'm a lover, not a fighter <3 There will be no stabbing ahhah, but breaking up...maybe? You'll just have to keep reading, but I don't think you'll like this chapter HO HO HO

astro18 - WILD KAME APPEARS! WILD KAME USES ADORKABLE! CRITICAL HIT! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! I'm so glad someone else out there likes AixEri <3 I like their chemistry haha and I like trolling takagaki fans <3 It's a win-win combination ahah This chapter is just for you then <3

grac - GRAC I MISS YOU IN MY LIFE <3 I'm sorry about the huge wall T__T I think this chapter will be nicer xD

mochi
- I think it's a lesson she doesn't want to learn lol deep down inside i mean ahah I'm totally just trying to make Ryousuke seem like a nice, nice guy LOL I need to soften the blow somehow~ hohoho~

And Eri, she's not a bad guy, I swear, but it's fun shoving her into a malevolent roll that kind of typically gets shoved onto Sayu haha Probably more drama than needed, but hey, I love making things difficult for takagaki~ I'm dorkily laughing to myself for making Eri pop up around the same time here and in QPQ haha

As always, italics are Spanish conversation and regular is Japanese =]
----------------

If an awkward, silent tension could kill, Risa could have sworn she'd be six feet under by now. Currently seated in the front passenger seat, she felt more like a voyeur of a intimate scene that she had no right in witnessing. It was hard to ignore how the dancer stole glances at their guest in the backseat through the rear view mirror as she drove, with greater care now than before. As passing headlights illuminated their faces against that mirror, Risa could catch those fleeting looks of silent longing before their reflections were shrouded by black. She watched as the pairs of eyes met with a brief electric shock and no exchange of words, watched as Ai quickly switched her attention back to the road, and as the woman in the backseat yawned or stretched her limbs in a lame attempt to dismiss rising suspicions.

Risa desperately wanted to break the silence, but she failed to find her voice for the remainder of the trip. And even as the trio entered the hotel, the air between the woman and the dancer was electric, and Risa was a standing witness without a voice. Before Ai could say a thing, Gaki turned her back to the two and walked wordlessly away to her hotel room. She didn't want to see those two drift into the same room like she knew they would.

-----

Inside, the former prisoner twirled lazily within the cramped confines of the hotel room, eventually sprawling herself happily onto the single bed. She sighed contently as she sunk deeper beneath the pillows, nuzzling against the warmth of the bedsheets. Poking an eye through her fortress of sheets and pillows, Eri called for the dancer as she emerged from the tiny hallway connecting the entrance door and the bedroom. "Come join me, Ai~"

The dancer was in no mood for games tonight. She dropped her keys on the nightstand and glowered over her companion until she emerged to properly face her. "What the hell did you do this time, Eri?"

Eri frowned and hugged a pillow against herself. "Is that any way for you to greet your lover?"

The dancer groaned and leaned her back against the wall opposite to the woman on her bed. "And what about your artist lover? What happened to him?"

"He got a bit attached," Eri responded simply as she fell back onto the bed to stare at the unlit ceiling of the hotel room. "Don't you hate it when they do that? I threw a few of his sharper sculpting tools at him while he was 'high off inspiration.' He kept insisting on creating yet another mural of me naked, got a little too touchy. You know how it is..."

Through the darkness, Eri could see Ai's brows furrowing and lips curving to an unpleasant frown. She could tell the dancer was disappointed with how she handled the situation yet again, but these things couldn't be helped. And so she instigated another round of unwanted negative emotions by asking, "...So was that girl my latest replacement?"

"She's getting married to a well-to-do CEO very soon."

Eri hummed into her pillow as she took her lover's words in. "A rather selfish conquest, don't you think? A woman engaged to be married? That's quite foolhardy, even for you."

Knock, knock, knock.

Both heads turned blindly to the door shrouded in darkness. With some effort, Ai pushed herself from against the wall to navigate through the blackness of the room to greet whomever. Opening the door, the dancer came face-to-face with none other than the woman they had just been talking about. "Risa-chan..."

The younger woman turned bashfully away once she saw the darkened interior, the implications of which made her more insecure than usual. "I...I'm sorry i-i-if I'm inter-rrupting anything..."

"No, no, not at all," Ai said as she pressed her back against the door to make way for her guest. "Come in."

A timid step forward, and another, one more and Risa was through the threshold and into the darkness. A faint light shown past the short hallway, no doubt the doing of Ai's other guest for the evening. She took in a deep breath before walking further into the hotel room. Come to think of it, Risa wasn't all too sure why she had even bothered visiting this evening. Maybe to have some questions answered, despite what ever it was in her heart that was one the line. A little closure was all she really needed.

Upon turning the corner to the bedroom, Risa's eyes met with the other woman. The woman stood with such poise, smiling as she extended a hand forward for a friendly shake. "Good evening. We never properly introduced ourselves. I'm Kamei Eri." No traces of sarcasm or malice in that voice of hers, and her Japanese was perfection.

Risa took the woman's hand to reciprocate the greeting, muttering her own name out of nervousness rather than irritated envy. She had no reason to be jealous, even if this woman and Ai did have "a thing," because what she and Ai did under the stars that one evening was a fluke, and what happened in the alleyway was the product of her silly little fantasies. There would be nothing fruitful of either untimely encounters, so naturally, if these two women were together, it would be alright. She would be happy for them. Besides, from what she recalled, Ai and this Eri woman had a history together. A history that could blossom into a wonderfully happy future without her.

"Ai tells me," Eri began with a hushed whisper, "...that you're engaged to a fine young man. I offer you my congratulations!"

As Eri clapped her hands with that goofy smile on her face, Risa couldn't decide if the woman was mocking or genuinely praising her. She was difficult read. Ai emerged from the corner of the hallway to meet them in the bedroom, and something in the atmosphere made the air grew thick with tension that Risa felt herself choking on words left unsaid.

"You will live quite a happy life with that man, I'm sure. An affluent lifestyle topped with all the love and comfort that comes with stability and fidelity, oh it's something right out of a fairytale!" Eri stated whimsically, hands clasped close to her heart as she looked dreamily to some far corner of the room. "It's something you will never get with this woman."

Risa gulped painfully, her throat dry from the sudden change in the woman's tone. Eri didn't need to point or even acknowledge the woman that rested her back against the wall for Risa to take a hint. As to why Ai had been brought up in conversation, however, she wasn't so sure. And she only grew more unsure and apprehensive as Eri stepped forward, reducing the space between them to a mere few breaths apart.

"If you want to be happy, forget anything she's ever told you. Did she say that just the thought of you thrilled her? And how you're the first and last thing on her mind?" When Risa could only stare back into her eyes, Eri chuckled and continued. "Her beautiful words sound so sweet, don't they? Sweet enough to sound sincere? Of course they do, because how else will she get you into her bed?

"Ai will never change. She's been thoroughly consumed by the desire to fulfill her atrocious addictions of the flesh. Why else do you think she dances, Niigaki-san? If she told you she dances for her mother, well I suppose that's partially true, only half of the story. Dancing is, after all, the vertical expression of a horizontal desire. Just think about it and trust me when I say that you're better off marrying your man than staying with this woman. You will be alone in a few weeks, if not days, if you foolishly decide to stay with her. Besides..."

Eri paused to glance over to Ai, who looked just as speechless, eyes wide and mouth agape, as the woman she had been addressing. "...If someone she's known for ages in comparison cannot change her, what makes you think you can do any better?"

Risa stood for a moment, staring into those eyes belonging to the lover of the woman she couldn't accurately decide if she harbored feelings for. And though she felt like she could drown in those narrow, sultry eyes, the pangs of her harsh words pooled as tears in her eyes, threatening to spill if she chose to continue. But she couldn't take it anymore, and the way this woman gloated with her eyes was enough to seal her defeat. Risa navigated her way through the dimly-lit room, side-stepping her stride as she brushed passed Ai to make her tearful exit.

Ai waited for the door to slam shut to grab hold of Eri's shoulder and turn her around. Needless to say, the dancer was absolutely livid. "WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS?"

Eri shrugged her shoulders, letting Ai's grip fall limply at her side before taking a seat back onto the bed. "The world has enough broken hearts, Aichan. I'm just doing my part to save that woman from a heartache she doesn't deserve."

"Your philanthropy isn't appreciated. You should not have gone that far."

"You're telling me I'm in the wrong for exposing your intentions?" Eri asked, taking on a rather bemused tone towards the end of her question. "You and I both know very well that you will get bored of that woman, and while you go gallivanting across the country in search of another ass to lay, she will be just another notch on your bedpost. Have some decency, Aichan, the woman is about to get married. These games you play are dangerous."

"And who says I'm playing games?"

Eri glanced at the dancer that hovered closely above where she sat on the edge of the single bed. Such a serious look on that beautiful face, it almost made her laugh. "Oh please."

She reached a hand forward, grabbing the dancer's waist and pulling her body on top of hers as they fell together on the mattress.  "You don't have to put up this front with me, Aichan. I know you better than that. I'm here now, so come and touch me, let's share our imperfections like we used to do."

Hands blindly searched for the lamp light switch as the lips of two lovers came together in reunited bliss.
----------

IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY! Blame it on an article i read lol

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »
WHAT DA HELL DID I JUST READ?! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

man player on a player that ends up cheeting yet not really chiing and gah idk how to describe it! D: :panic:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 06:36:40 AM »
 Hey what's that??! :OMG: It's my first time to post a reply in this fanfic but oh my gahhhh  :frustrated: why Ai-chan? why Eri?   :stoned: .. btw i still like it  :lol: :lol:

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2012, 07:17:46 AM »
Yes. Good. Very good :ding:

There's just something about AiEri that's just so very appealing hehehe

I loves it :kekeke: Aichan is mad, then she's not. Can't deny that something is still there between Ai and Eri :twisted:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 07:21:36 AM »
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2012, 01:19:12 PM »
NEVER APOLOGISE FOR THE WALLL!!!

It's a lovely wall- i just wish I had more time to scale it. Or at least lovingly pat it and run my fingers along its crevices. wait, no.

Anyway, I like this update so very much. More heartbreak! Pour the fuel on the flames of jealously! Write nothing but TakaGaki angst forever!!

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2012, 01:33:49 PM »
 :ptam-cry: :ptam-cry: :ptam-cry: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :err: :err: :err: :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :ptam-...: :ptam-...: :ptam-...: :ding: :ding:  :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :ptam-kill: :ptam-kill: :ptam-kill:
I think You know what I mean. **smirks evilly**

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
TROLOLOLOLOL.

At least by now, Risa (should) knows that she has feelings for Ai-chan (otherwise she should be unaffected). Now it's just up to Ai-chan if she'll clear things up, or just let Risa get married. LOL
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2012, 04:46:03 PM »
Lolol everyone's reactions are cracking me uuuup~ Bahaha am I the only one unsurprised and not frustrated?

Lol instead of seeing Eri as like the bad guy or bein kinda bitchy here, she's the only one looking at the situation from the outside (and she obviously has experience to boot). She could have just let Ai and Risa carry on doin their thing, and maybe she was motivated a bit perhaps by jealousy but at least she told the truth. As for her and Ai rekindling their flame a bit, well, that's what they do. XD people don't change overnight.

You've thrown a few wrenches into the mix here, but I'm pleased that this is turning out more realistic than cliche, and I can't wait to see what happens next~ will it be happily ever after?

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2012, 11:28:32 PM »
Kame...!  Y U SO EVIL?!  :angry:

>.<  Don't give up get Risa~ <3
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline BlackMeanie

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2012, 06:15:51 PM »
Duuude, loving this story so much! I find it very amusing how Risa can’t escape from the sexy beast that Aichan is… :grin:

I actually feel sorry for the future husband but, come on, Spain is a sexy country and Seville is one of the sexiest cities you can find in the Iberian Peninsula… He would have done the same thing Risa did if he had had the chance to be with Aichan xDDD

P.S. Is it weird that I’m actually loving Eri’s bitchy character here so much??

Más, por favor!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aikawa Nanase - Red Wheel