JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Yi Ge

Author Topic: epiclulz fics and OS- Why do you love me? (kojiyuu short OS)  (Read 43973 times)

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
INDEX

Kore wa Nezumi desu ka?(Cenezu, Atsumina, BlackGeki? ShaKuran?)[Half-crack?]ONGOING
Prolouge
Chapter 1

ONESHOTS
Kokoro(Mayuki)
A pervert's dilemma(Oshiri Sisters)[CRACK]
Akihabalove(Mayuki)
Birthday Present(Atsumina) [Half-crack?]
Sashiharassmentが始まるよ(LOLIHARASSMENT) [CRACK]
Aki-P's random short crack fic
The Perverted Center(Mayuki, Kojiyuu, wMatsui) [CRACK]
Yukihentai(Mayuki) [Half-crack?]
Why do you love me?(Kojiyuu) [NON-CRACK FOR A CHANGE]

DISCONTINUED ((because i can't handle the crackiness im sorry ;A;))
Watashi no WOTAGEI ga, Lovetan no tame ni(Sasshirabu)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 END

AKB Primary School(Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Atsumina, Loliharassment etc)[CRACK]
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Rabu Rabu Virus(Mayuki, Wmatsui, Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Sasshirabu, Furuyanagi)[Half-crack?]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yayyy for my first fic. I don't think I can finish this because I have a really important exam coming up. Saw the akbingo ep of Sasshi doing wotagei and got inspired. This fic comes from a 12-year old so it might be tardy. Didn't know what to put as the title so I changed Gakuran's quote lol.

Prolouge
Hi!!! My name is Sashihara Rino and I'm a 2nd year at Chitekina All Girls' High. I don't even know how I got here. All the students are so nerdy and smartass that all they care about is studying. I also don't have friends because I'm a hetare and wota of C-ute. My favourite member is Ota Aika AKA Lovetan!!! She is so cute!!! I have posters and merchandise of her all over my dorm.

I was sleeping in class as I went to a concert and handshake event yesterday. I was so sad because Lovetan said she was graduating during the concert ;_;. My form teacher then walks in and said that we have a transfer student. I looked up.

"LOVETAN?!!!!"
"YOU?!!"

So? How is it? Not sure if I can finish it. Btw Chitekina means smart and IDK what to call the idol group so I called it C-ute(not related to the real gorup!!).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:11:11 PM by epiclulz »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
continue pliz..
the prologue is interesting..
sashirabu <3

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
plz do continue. If you update, people might get more and more interested with each update  ;)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
@yukofan I really like your fics especially Love will find you!!! Pls update!!!
@sakura_drop Thanks for the advice, I'll try to update whenever I can.       :rock:BROFIST TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!

Chapter 1
*flashback* (Lovetan's POV)
"AAAAAAAAAAAH YOSSHA IKUZO!! TIGER FIRE CYBER FIBER DIVER VIBER JYA JYA!!!"
The fans roared wildly as we danced and sang our last song for the concert. I could barely concentrate.
I was thinking of what to say as I was planning to graduate. Why? Because I wanted to learn how to depend on myself.

I was deep in thought when I heard someone scream my name. A female stood on the seat and started doing intense wotagei even though its not permitted.
"LOVETAN!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" she shouted. At this moment, the security personel asked her to sit down.
Having such crazy fans makes me think twice about graduation.

After the last song, I clasped the mike close to my chest. Tearfully, I announced :
"I, Ota Aika from C-ute, will graduate. Even though I'm very popular, I've always been making my fellow members, management and staff worry about me. That is why I decided to graduate and continue my studies independently. I hope all of you will support my desicion."

Without saying anything else, we went backstage for a break before heading to the handshake event.
Once I reached the table for the handshake event, the crazy wota girl from before lunged at me and hugged me tightly.
"Why do you want to leave? I will always love Lovetan no matter what!!! Please stay!!" the girl sobbed.
I realised the awkward position and the close proximity we were in and blushed. Thankfully, the security pulled the girl away from me before she does anything.
The girl was dragged out of the concert hall.
*flashback end*

(Sasshi POV)
"LOVETAN?!!"
"YOU?!!!!"

Teacher: Eh, you guys know each other?
Before I could say anything, Lovetan denied vehemently. The teacher asked her to sit beside me.
"So your name is Sashihara Rino huh? Rinoooo-chaaann~" Lovetan whispered sweetly into my ear. I shivered as her warm breath hit my ear. Furthermore, no one has called me "Rino-chan" before.
Teacher: Oh, Ota-san, you will be staying in room 27 together with Sashihara-san due to the shortage of rooms.

EHHH?!!! WUTDAFUQ?!!! This is so sudden. I hope she doesn't hate me for what happened yesterday!!! Thank god no one knows her. Oh shit shit shit my dorm is full of gravure posters of her!!! What if she thinks I'm a hentai wota? Arghhhhhh I don't want my oshimen to hate me!!! Ah, I got an idea!

"Sensei, I have a stomachache and need to use the toilet urgently!!" I ran as fast as I could to the dorm and kept all of the merchandise into a box. I tried to clean everything up before going back to class. The teacher assigned me to show Lovetan around the school... I'm so going to get killed.

After school, Lovetan clinged onto me and I showed her the huuuuge school campus. I explained to her why she needs to share rooms with me. "Because no one wants to share a room with me and the other rooms are full. Oh, and you can either eat all your meals at the school canteen or go out to eat." After walking for almost one and a half hour, we finally finished exploring the school. Suddenly Lovetan pushed me forcefully towards the wall, causing me to hit the back of my head.

"Owww... What was that for?!"

She leaned close to my ear and whispered in a cute voice, "You know what you did yesterday right? I-I kind of liked it. I want to do more than a hug..."
Ehhhh???? WTF is happening to me??? Ahhh why is my heart beating so fast?? Does an idol like her even knows about *ahem* 'that'?
*doki doki doki doki* I blushed furiously and tried to say something but failed. The space between our lips became smaller... and smaller.
I'm not sure if this is a dream or a nightmare... It feels so wrong. Lovetan is kawaii!!! I closed my eyes.

"BAAA-KA." Lovetan half-shouted. "You thought I was really going to kiss you? For embarrassing me in public yesterday you must listen to whatever I say today!"

"Aa-h, why would I think you would kiss me? And I'm really sorry about yesterday. I will listen to whatever you say today." So kowaii, not kawaii...
Lovetan dragged me around the shops near the school and forced me to carry whatever she bought. She bought a ton of clothes.

"I'll hold this bag myself," Lovetan said, with a faint tint of red on her cheeks.

"Eh? Why?" I asked. I looked inside the bag and found undergarments. It seems that Lovetan just brought along a ton of money with her and no clothes.

"BAKARINO!!!" *plakkk*

I went back to the dorm with a hand print on my face. After sorting out the dorm, we were dead tired. Lovetan came out of the shower when she almost tripped over a box.

"What is in this box?" She bent down to open the box .

"AHHHHH!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Chapter 1 end-

So? What is the real reason for Lovetan joining the school? Will Sasshi's gravure posters and merchandise of Lovetan get discovered? What is Lovetan's real personality like? Find out in the next update!   Lol I think its pretty bad especially the grammar its not constant at all XD IDK which tense to use sometimes.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
PLZ do continue!!  :bow: :bow: It's getting more and more interesting  :panic: :peace:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
omg,you read my creepy fanfic? arigatou..i'm having a "writing blocking" with that fanfic T_T *crying in the corner* but,i'm trying to finish it altough in snail pace..

i love sashirabu interaction..funny and cute..mmm,i wonder what lovetan hide from sashi.
and they are roommate <3 i'm waiting for more sashirabu moments..

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Chapter 2  (Sasshi POV)
"AHHHHH!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped at Lovetan. We both fell to the floor with Lovetan underneath me.

Must. Not. Let. Her. See the gravure posters.
I looked at Lovetan. Her hair was still wet from the shower and she was wearing an oversized white T-shirt and black shorts.
Lovetan looks so hot right now... I want to kiss her... Eh?!!! What am I thinking??!! What is this? It feels so soft... Why is her face so red? I then realised that my hand was on her chest.

"Hentai, ecchi, BAKARINO!!!" *plakk*
"Owwwww..." I got up immediately, rubbing my cheek. The next few minutes, we sat on our own beds in awkward silence.

"What is in that box anyway?" Lovetan asked. I decided to tell her everything about my crazy wota-ness.

"When I was small, my parents were always working. I had no siblings to play with and no friends as I was a hetare. I was really lonely... Until I saw C-ute on the television. The songs were really cheerful and decided to become a wota. My parents just kept giving me money and that was why I ended up in this school. You were my favourite member because I like your smile... When you decided to graduate I was so sad. 'Was I going to be alone again? I don't want to be alone...' I was afraid that you would hate me after that incident... I'm so sorry..."

*Sniff, sniff* Eh? Lovetan is crying??? I felt someone hug me.

"That was so touching! I didn't know we idols could be so important to you guys... Now, I'll always be by your side!"

I'm so confused right now... Just not long ago she slapped me and now she's so dere dere...

"Then what about you? Why did you decide to graduate and come to this school?"

"It's because... I haven't completed my high school education. I joined C-ute when I was in middle school but my school didn't allow students to work in the entertainment industry, so I was expelled. I got so busy that I could not even take the tests to get a certificate... and I'm really dumb. I chose this school because I knew no one would find me."

"Don't worry! I'll teach you everything!! Why not you start with reading the textbooks!"

And with that, our looooong study session began.

"Ehhhh?!! This is so difficult... I don't want to do this!!!" Lovetan said.

I took my phone, played one of C-ute's songs and did wotagei. After that, Lovetan laughed hilariously.

(Lovetan's POV)
"Ahahahaha!! That was more intense as the one you did at the concert!"

"If Lovetan likes it, I'll do it everyday for her!" Sasshi shouted.

What's with that cheesy declaration... Geez. What is this warm feeling that I get? Why do I feel so happy when I'm with her? *doki doki doki*

"And now, lets start studying!!"

After asking endless amounts of questions, it was late and we both decided to sleep.

Sigh... What is this feeling that I have? Could it be love? Ehhh!!! NO WAY I'M FALLING FOR THIS HENTAI,ECCHI WOTA!

(Sasshi POV)
Lovetan is so cute and tsundere!! I didn't expect her to be.. So.. dumb. Yayy!!! Now Lovetan shares a room with me and is in the same class as me! It's a wota's dream come true!!!

(No one's POV)
And with that, the two girls fell asleep. Will the hetare come out of her shell? Will the sometimes wicked, tsundere and dumb girl get along with her? Find out in the next chapter!!!!

So? How is it? Was watching Pewdiepie Ju-On gameplay while writing this.  :rock: BROFIST to all of you guys reading this!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Good Good! Continue! ^^

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Thank you all of you guys who read this fail fic... I really like SasshiRabu.

A/N: The teachers in this school are pretty much useless because the students are smartasses and probably smarter than them. The school also has a lot of facilities but no one uses them but for some reason they are well-maintained.

Chapter 3 (Lovetan's POV)
"Uwehhhhh..." I woke up once my alarm clock rang. Rino-chan was already showering. I took my clothes and rubbed my eyes sleepily.
Rino-chan stepped out of the shower towelling her damp hair. The first few buttons of her school uniform was unbuttoned and I could see her... flat chest.
She looks kinda hot even with her flat chest...

"Ah, Lovetan you're already up?" I just realised what I thought and blushed and went into the shower. After that, Rino-chan handed me a melonpan.
"The canteen is not open yer. Here, have some melonpan."

OMG MELONPAN UWAHHH I HAVEN'T HAD MELONPAN FOR AGES!!! I grabbed it and nommed on it fast. "Oh Lovetan you don't have a phone yet right? Let's go get a phone after school!" Rino-chan said with a huuuuge smile. Is that considered a date??? *doki doki doki* "YES I WOULD LOVE TO!" I blurted out without saying.

After eating, we straightened our uniform, took our bags and went to class. As usual, all the students were seated and studying. The teacher came in and then started the lesson. I didn't understand a single word she was saying... So I drifted off. "Ota-san, please refer to the question on page 47 and tell me the answer."

Ehh? I immediately flipped to the page and stuttered. Luckily, Rino-chan passed me a piece of paper. I read the answer off the paper while the teacher glared at me suspiciously. "Good." The teacher said. I thanked Rino-chan while she just smiled at me.

-School bell rings, teacher exits-
"Ota Aika, is it?" A bunch of girls came and surrounded my table. Reflexively, I stood up and tried to leave but one of them pushed me down to my seat.

"What's up with that just now? Daydreaming huh?" "If you're that dumb leave our school!" "Yeah, you'll just ruin our reputation!"

"BAAA-KA! BAAA-KA! BAAA-KA!" One of the girls held onto my collar.

Suddenly, Rino-chan pushed all of the girls away.

"So? What about you good-for-nothing f*cks? All you do is study, study and study because you have no other talents!" With that, Rino-chan threw a punch to the girl who held onto my collar. "Lovetan, let's go and leave these ignorant b*tches." She grabbed my hand and dragged me off.

Rino-chan is so kakkoi!! I thanked her profusely. We then went outside to buy me a phone. I just chose a simple phone and paid for it.

"Let's get matching cellphone straps!!!" Rino-chan said excitedly. She bought two cellphone straps and gave me one of them. Geez... She's so cheesy.

We exchanged phone numbers. "Whenever you feel tired during studying just look at the cellphone strap and think of me!"

With that, we ate lunch and went back to school. Rino-chan then led me to a garden. There was a huge tree and flowers everywhere. There was a swing on the tree. "This is my favourite place in the whole school! It is so tranquil... Blah blah blah" She then asked me to sit on the swing and pushed me. I felt so carefree. I wished time could stop. Just me and Rino-chan. I can't believe I'm falling for her...

(Sasshi POV)
Lovetan is so cute... I wished time could stop. Just me and Lovetan. I don't even know why I did all those things previously for her. Could this be love? Do I like her as a girl rather than an idol? After about a few minutes, I decided to go back to the dorms to study together with Lovetan.

-At the dorm-
"This is so difficult!!! Arghhhh..." Lovetan shouted.
I released an evil aura. "Study hard. Don't ever let those f*cks insult you again. I will never let them lay a finger on you." I said. Lovetan looked at me slightly scared. I then smiled and then said, "Never mind! Let's just study! By the way we have a test tomorrow!"

Lovetan: EHHHH?!!! Haizzz... I'm going to die...

(No one's POV)
And so the girls studied... studied and studied. Now that Lovetan already realised the feelings she has for Sasshi, will she confess? And will the originally crazy wota Sasshi love Lovetan more than an idol? Find out in the next update!

Somehow I feel that its really rushed. But IDK how to fix it  :nervous:rock: BROFIST to all of you guys!  SHIPPING SASSHIRABU ALL THE WAY

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Decided to do a Mayuki fic. Got inspired by the vocaloid song "Kokoro". But unlike the song this will be happy and not bittersweet. So here's the one-shot!

Kokoro
It was the year 2xxx. Military Scientists were able to create cyborgs fitted with weapons. The cyborgs are 80% identical to humans, with enhanced physical abilities. It is perfect for use in war and spying. The cyborg's synthetic skin feels like real skin; the hair feels like real hair. The cyborg could also be set to do bodily functions. The hair could also be adjusted to grow. The cyborg could also age. The cyborg could also be used to kill.

All this at the command of a "master". The cyborg could be controlled by a person by inserting a nano-chip inside the person's brain. Just by thinking, the "master" could ask the cyborg to do anything. However, this was the era of peace. The military scientists decided to remove some of the lethal weapons and sell it as a commercial product.

People called it a "miracle".

Soon, cyborgs started to replace people working in factories.No rebellious thoughts would ever arise. No need to feed the cyborgs. People were unhappy. People rioted in the streets. Violence erupted. Killings. Mass destruction of cyborgs.

Kashiwagi Yuki used to be one of the pioneering cyborg-makers, in hope that it would make life easier. Sighing exasperately, she decided to resign and move to a deserted tropical island that ownedt. What was wrong with the cyborgs? Could it be the missing 20%? Was it the feelings that robots were prohibited to have due to the danger? I'll work on the missing 20% right here...

With that, Kashiwagi Yuki started her mission - to create a 99% identical cyborg. For months and months she worked on her cyborg in her lab on the island.

Furiously sweating, Kashiwagi Yuki heaved a sigh of relief. she pushed the button on the wall of a chamber. The cyborg walked around cluelessly. She had dark, long hair. She had smooth skin. Her body was that of an 18-year old female. The cyborg's eyes met Kashiwagi Yuki's. The cyborg blushed and shouted at Yuki. "What are you doing?!! HENTAI!! STOP STARING AT ME!!"

Ehh? Yuki was confused. Why did the cyborg react that way? (Oh and Yuki is used to seeing naked ppl because she used to create cyborgs.) "Eh? is there something wrong with your processor?" Yuki walked to the cyborg and touched her all around.

"HENTAI!!!" *BOOOOOOM!*

With a punch, the cyborg sent Yuki flying towards the wall, causing the wall to break. Seeing this, the cyborg immediately panicked. She grabbed a lab coat to cover herself and carried the unconscious Yuki to her bed to rest while she tended to her injuries.

After a few hours, Yuki woke up to find a cute, sleeping cyborg at the side of her bed. "Yes!!! My project is a success! A cyborg that can feel!" Yuki shouted. The cyborg woke up and blushed madly. "Ano... I'm sorry for just now. B-but.. can you give me some clothes to wear?" Yuki turned into Black and teased the cyborg. "Why do you need to wear clothes? I'm your master after all..." "Baka just give me the clothes!!!" Before another explosion could happen, Yuki gave the cyborg some clothes.

After that, a series of tests began. Yuki gave the cyborg the name "Watanabe Mayu". Why? Because she felt like it :PPPP Yuki put a variety of food in front of her. Melonpan, pasta, burgers... almost everything. Mayu still had that expressionless look on her face. Yuki gave her a bittergourd drink. Mayu looked at it with disgust. After that, she handed Mayu a Pirukuru. Mayu liked the drink. After all the tests, Yuki found out that Mayu liked anime and Pirukuru a lot. Ahhh.. for a moment there I thought my project was a failure. Why is she so expressionless sometimes?!!

And so Yuki started living with her cyborg. Mayu was a bad cyborg. A very baaad cyborg. She always played with Yuki's science equipments and ended up blowing up her lab a few times. She didn't like vegetables. She would spend her whole day watching anime. When she was forced to go out, she would start acting hyper and run around the island like a maniac. Yuki threatened to use the mind-control on Mayu a lot of times.

But she couldn't bring herself to do so. Being brought up in an evil environment - always plotting to kill people. Yuki was scarred by the Military people. They were corrupted and cruel. She brought cyborgs into this world hoping to help but destruction was all it caused. Luckily Mayu is a success... Mayu was staring at Yuki, face just a few inches away. "Yuki-sama? What are you thinking of? You seemed so deep in thought." Feeling Mayu's warm breath on her face, she blushed and pushed Mayu away. "Haha, your reaction was so funny just now!" Mayu shouted. Mayu flicked Yuki's forehead and ran away.

"Come back here!! You son of a-"

"Heyy, I was created by you, you know?"

Yuki started chasing Mayu around. All her life Yuki has never felt so happy before. This feeling of freedom. Where people could think freely. Now it was just her and the cyborg. Could Yuki be in love with this cyborg? Now, let's take a peek in the cyborg's mind...

"Yuki-sama... What is this feeling that I have whenever I'm with you? My heart just goes doki doki doki doki... Even though you've explained to me that I'm a cyborg and have emotions... But what is this that I feel?"

As the days go by, their feelings for each other grew stronger and stronger.

One day, the cyborg woke up. She turned around but could not find Yuki-sama anywhere. She then heard screams. She went out to see Yuki sama on a helicopter.

"Run away Mayu!! The military has come to take me!!! I have broke to rule... Cyborgs must not have feelings on their own! Run away Mayu!! If I die I will die happy... The moment I created you.. The time I spent with you.. Now run!!"

Mayu was panicking. She sat there, sobbing uncontrollably. One of the army men dragged her away. Suddenly, a fire emitted from Mayu.

"Don't. Ever. Lay. A. Finger. On. MY. YUKI-SAMA!!!!" Mayu's hand turned into cannons. She shot down the helicopter and killed all of the army men. She carried Yuki just before she fell to the ground.

"Baka... D-didn't I tell you to run?"

"NO! Never! I would never leave you alone. Now I know why you said I was 99% identical to humans. The 1% left is you, Yuki-sama! I realised that I needed you to live! The person who brought me into the world... The person who taught me... The person who was nice to me even though I didn't listen to you... The person I love!!! Yuki-sama, I love you!!"

"Ma...yu..."

"It's okay if you don't love me... I'm just a test created by you anyways... As long as I can be with you, I'm happy..."

"No! Mayu. I am in love with you! You are not just an experiment to me... You are the one who saved me from the horrors of the evil society! I love you, Mayu!"

Mayu leaned into Yuki's face. Closer and closer... Until they kissed. The kiss was sweet but turned into a passionate one. Mayu who was on top shoved her tongue into Yuki's mouth and soon their tongues battled for dominance. Yuki couldn't help but let out a moan. Suddenly Yuki shouted.

"Ah! Itai!"

"Ahhh! Gomen ne.. you are still injured. After you are healed lets continue this!" Mayu said while carrying Yuki off bridal style.

From then on, the two of them lived happily and having sexytime everyday after...

-end-

LOL DAFUQ DID I JUST WRITE

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Kokoro (MaYuki)
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »
CYBORGS  :drool:
Mayuyu was the only creation what went right  :cry:
I thought that Yuki would be taken away  :cry:
sz MaYuki  :wub:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 07:04:49 PM »
TXYJV KB.L HHFHCJJ XJV MJFVHBJ,JFN

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

HEATING SYSTEMS ARE OVERHEATING!

EXPLOSION IN 3, 2, 1!

:mon blood: :mon fire: :mon lovelaff: :mon angel:

I wish for more!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 07:50:16 PM »
Oh I didn't know Sasshi can be that cool ^^
Wooooooo!!!!! Yuki and cyborg Mayu ftw!!!!!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 08:39:40 PM »
Hello!  :lol:

can i use your story of Mayuki please?  :sweatdrop:

of course credits are for you... :cathappy:

i just love it!  :inlove:

thanks for your update  :grin:

please update soon!  :w00t:

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 02:20:40 AM »
Thanks everyone for the comments! I didn't expect it to go so well LOL.

@korisunyan If you don't treat Mayu well she'll blow you into pieces with her cyborg power lol

@sakura_drop_ Mayuki is awesome!!!

@cmze Sure! I'll be happy to let you do that. Btw is your newest fic Saeyuki or Mayuki because if its Saeyuki I will kill you!! Lol just kidding :P. Hoping that Mayuki will have happy ending.

Will update SasshiRabu later... :on study: now

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 04:57:23 AM »

@cmze Sure! I'll be happy to let you do that. Btw is your newest fic Saeyuki or Mayuki because if its Saeyuki I will kill you!! Lol just kidding :P. Hoping that Mayuki will have happy ending.

[/quote]

Thanks your idea was great!  :w00t:

i Love this OS!  :wub:

What the hell? what kind of question is that? OF COURSE MAYUKI!  :shakeit:

MAYUKI SHIPPER 4EVER!  :twisted:

thanks for letting me use your story.. hope do it good as you!  :nervous

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 05:16:40 AM »
love between the cyborg and her master is EPIC ^^b

and YAY! for the happy ending

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »
Watashi no WOTAGEI ga, Lovetan no tame ni  - Chapter 4 (final??)

"Lovetan?" Sasshi asked.

"Yeah?"

"If I get above 80 for this test will you sing for me?"

"Sure."

"Yossha!! Let's study!!!"

-the next day- (Sasshi POV)
Maaaaannn... I feel so tired after studying almost all night. But its worth it if I get above 80. A live performance just for me!! Then I saw Lovetan already in her school uniform, practising her dance moves. I stayed in my bed under a blanket for a while. Wow... She has so much confidence in me. She looks so awesome!

I decided to get up. Lovetan stopped dancing and looked away immediately.
nfess to her after her song![/i]

"Baka! I'm not doing anything!" Lovetan is such a tsundere... I'm in love with her. I'll stop being a hetare and confess to her after her song!

After I showered and ate we went to the classroom.

It was time for the test.

After the test was over, I handed in the test confidently.

I whispered to Lovetan, "It seems like you need to practice your song again today!"

-The next day in class-

I looked at my test paper.

79 marks? WTF?!! I flipped through the pages and checked the score. Lovetan said, "It looks like I don't have to sing then... :PPPPPP"

I immediately stood up, rushed to the teacher and shouted, "SENSEI!!! YOU MISSED OUT A PAGE!! I SHOULD GET 86 INSTEAD!!!"

After adding the correct marks, I smiled at Lovetan. I'M SO GODDAMN HAPPY WHEEE YEAH YEAAAAA ASDFGHJKL

Once school ended, I dragged Lovetan to the garden. I sat on the swing. Lovetan started playing an instrumental version of a song and started dancing and singing.

hazukashiku nantenainda
sukitte kotoba wa saikou sa!

kanjou hakidashite
ima sugu sunao ni nare!

Lovetan finished the song. Now's the moment. Confess to her!

"Ano... I have something to tell you." Both of us said at the same time.

"Eh? You go first then."

"No, you go first."
-awkward silence-

"Actually, I-" Both of us said at the same time.

Lovetan looked away. "*sigh*. We really have no chemistry at all..."

I pulled Lovetan and kissed her. It was sweet at first. But then I pushed her onto the tree. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down. The kiss gets deeper as I my tongue explored her mouth. We both pulled away due to the lack of air.

I said while panting slightly,"This is what I was trying to tell you... I LOVE YOU!"

I can see Lovetan blush. "I... I love you too!"

I couldn't resist anymore seeing the cute Lovetan. I kissed her again, this time more forceful. My hands roamed her body and I could hear cute moans.

"S-shouldn't we do this in the dorms instead?"

"No... This is the place where I realised my feelings for you. I wanna do it here..."

I kissed her neck repeatedly. I took off her school tie by biting it. I unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt and went back up to kiss her on the lips. I licked her ear and felt Lovetan shudder. "I love you Lovetan..." Unable to control myself, my hands went underneath her shirt and........

(No one's POV)
WTF ARE THEY DOING IN THE SCHOOL GARDEN??? epiclulz WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO COMMENT EVEN WHEN THEY'RE MAKING OUT!!

(epiclulz POV)
You have to carry on for me... I read what I just wrote and  :mon blood: :on bleed::on bleed::on bleed:  :imdead:

Do you guys want the next part?? Btw I'm only 12 lol.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Watashi no WOTAGEI ga, Lovetan no tame ni end??
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 02:02:30 PM »
It's up to you if you write the next part or not  XD

Being just 12... Kids these days...  :shock: :shock: :sweat: :sweat:

Anyway, I'm glad they have same feelings for each other, and that they told them for each other.  :twothumbs

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Watashi no WOTAGEI ga, Lovetan no tame ni end??
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
what an happy,nice,and sweet ending <3
yes.i want the next part..LOL..
you're 12 yo..so what? imagination doesn't see age..just write what you want to write :D

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Yi Ge