JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story

Author Topic: -PERSONA- After 3 years~ FEB. 12 , 2012  (Read 10897 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: -PERSONA- After 3 years~ FEB. 8 , 2012
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 10:52:37 AM »
Thanks for the Update :D
But.. OMG!! What will happen to Kai, Kuu and Riku??!!!
Those stupid kidnappers!!! Arg!!! I will kill them if anything happens to anyone of them!! :angry:
TT^TT You just have to stop at that point!!! I'm so curious!!
Please Update Soon :mon cute:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 08:41:03 PM »
OMG  :panic::frustrated:
What happen!!
Hope you update soon

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »
those kidnapper  :angry:

i hope nothing bad will happens to the couples..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 09:49:09 AM »
Nooooooo!!!!!! They can't die!!!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 04:51:47 AM »
Nakamii : I don't know, i hope they're safe  :( , and please don't kill me  :bow: , i'll update soon as i can! Thanks for reading!

Sydney W : Yeah I hope they're all fine! Thanks for reading! I'll update soon!  :thumbsup

Yagami.Rai : Sorry i have to stop at that point, cliffhanger right? those kidnappers are assh*les grrr. I'll update soon and thanks for reading!

msst28 : You'll know in the next chapter! I'll update soon and thanks for reading  :)

yukofan : yeah those ugly monsters! They deserve to die!!  :angry:

kahem : I know! They shouldn't die! i'll update soon, thanks for reading!  :)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 11:04:42 AM »
CHAPTER 5

"BANG!"

The kidnappers stopped, hearing gunshots outside the building. "What was that?" He look back to the boys. "…don't tell me.."

"Kai! Kuu! GO!" Riku signaled his brothers, attacking the two kidnappers around the girls. Riku and Kai are now trying to steal the guns from the kidnappers while Kuu is helping the girls to escape.

"You f*cking traitors! You brought some cops!!" The kidnapper shouted, still trying to steal away his gun from Riku's grip. "We won't let you escape! You're gonna pay for this!" Riku shouted back.

"Give me back my gun you midget!"

"Who you calling midget! I'm not midget you assh*le! I'm gonna kill you for kidnapping the girls!!"

"You can't kill me!"

"Really?Let's just see!" Kai throw his fist to kidnapper and punch his face so hard.

"PAAAAKK!"

Kai finally got the gun away from the kidnapper and pointed at him. "I have the gun now!"

The kidnapper just gave him a serious look and was about to attack again. "Stay back or i'll shoot you!"

The kidnapper didn't listen as he continue walking to Kai's direction. "I said stop!" Kai shouted.

"BANG!" Kai finally pulled the trigger, he hit the kidnapper and falls on the floor.. He was shocked, he didn't want to shoot, but he has to.

He was standing there, froze. As he still cannot believe what he have done until…

"BANG!" He felt something pain on his shoulder.

"KAI!!" Everyone shouted, seeing Kai been shot on his shoulder and now on the floor, trying to cover his wound from loosing some blood.

"Damn you!! I'm gonna kill you!! " Riku shouted as he was about to punch the kidnapper's face, but the kidnapper dodge his punch and kick him away.

"Sorry young boy, i got my gun back, now rest in peace."

"BANG!"

"RIKU!!" The kidnapper was aiming for the head but Riku tried to avoid it and got shot by his shoulder. "AAAHHHHHH!!!" Riku shouted in pain.

"Riku!! No!! Oh my god!!" Yuko shouted and cried.

"Damn! I missed! Now round 2!" The kidnapper set his gun again and was about to shoot but there's someone hit him on his head from the back and drop himself on the floor. It was Kuu.

"Kuu!! Save the girls first! GO!!" Kai shouted, trying to fight the pain on his shoulder.

"Kai no!! Please!" Acchan cried.

"Acchan! Just go!"

Kuu finally untied all the girls and now leading them outside the house. "Come on girls! Faster! GO!"

"BANG!"

Someone shoot again and this time Kuu's leg was hit and made him lost his balance and fell on the floor. "KUU!!"

"Just go girls! Don't mind me! JUST GO!!!" Kuu shouted, wanting the girls leave the building immediately. "No! Kuu!"

"Mariko, i'll see you outside! Just please go!!"

"No! Stop it right there! Don't move or i'll shoot all of you!" The kidnapper stood up again, he checked the back of his head and saw some blood on his hand. "Damn you, you'll pay for this young boy!!"

"No! Damn you!! aahhhh~" Kuu swear and was in pain.

"Say goodbye to your girlfriend 'cause you're gonna die now! Hahahhahahah!"

"NO KUU!!!"

"BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG BANG!!"

A group of cops suddenly arrives and immediately shoot the kidnapper nonstop with their big guns.

After seconds of shooting, the kidnapper's body was drop on the floor and immediately lost his life after receiving tons of bullets on his body.

"CLEAR!" One of the cops said and started to check the kidnappers' dead body.

"Oh thank god!" Riku felt relieved as it was finally over.

"Riku, you still okay my brother?" Kai asked.

"Y-Yeah, still breathing ,how about you? That assh*le got us with his old gun."

"Yeah he got my shoulder, damn it hurts so bad! Ahhh~"

"Kai!" Acchan called and quickly run towards her boyfriend. "Oh my god, Kai i'm so sorry!"

"Why are you saying sorry?

"B-Because i've been cold to you and now you tried to save my life! I'm so stupid!"

"Shhh, what are you saying? It's okay."

"You're not okay!"

"I'll be fine, we just need an ambulance right now. Ughhh~ Damn i still can't get over with that guy calling me midget!"

"You're still thinking about that instead of your wound?! Kai you're hurt!!"

"Hai hai gomen ne Acchan. Ouch~"

"Kai?"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for saving me."

"You're my life Acchan,  I love you."

"Kai!"

"Hmmp!" Kai was surprise when his girlfriend gave him a sudden kiss on his lips.

--

"Riku!!"

"Yuuchan~"

"Omg are you okay?"

"No i'm not okay, i'm dying!"

"Omg omg omg! What should i do!" Yuko said in panic.

"Yuuchan i can't breathe~ ugh!"

"No no! Riku just hang on!"

Riku close his eyes and did a fake death in front of his girlfriend. "Riku!!! NOO! Wake up!!" She sobbed. "Don't leave me!! I promise i'll let you do anything to me!"

Hearing those from Yuko, Riku immediately open his eyes and asked." Really?!?! ANYTHING?!?"

"Waah!! You're scaring me Rikunyaan!! BAKKAA!!" Yuko weakly punch his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Ouch ouch! Yuuchan! Can't you see? I got shot on my shoulder! Why you punching it?!"

"Oh gomen! I forgot! Rikunyan sorry~"

"Now i know you just want me dead."

"What are you saying?"

"You don't love me."

"Rikunyan i love you!"

"No you don't."

"No! I love you! i love you!"

"Prove it then."

"Fine." Yuko immediately cupped her boyfriend's cheeks and give him a sweet kiss on his lips.

--

"Kuu, how's your leg?"

"Marichan, i can't feel my leg. Ouch~"

"Hang on Kuu, we'll call some help!"

"Wait Marichan, i can't move my body now, please stay with me."

"Kuu-"

"What if i lose my leg, Marichan?"

"Huh?"

"What if i can't walk anymore? Will you still be there by my side?

"O-Of course, you save my life and you owe me for that."

"Really?"

"Yes, i'll take care of you."

"If i can't walk anymore, i'll spend my whole life now in a wheelchair." Kuu looked down.

"I'll still be here for you."

"Thank you Marichan, but..…"

"But?"

"If i'll spend my whole life now in a wheelchair….how…. how can we have….you know.."

"Have what?"

"How can we have sex if that happens?"

"KUU!!!! BAKA!! YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT SEX IN THIS SERIOUS SITUATION?!?!?!?!?" Marichan raised her voice and showed a dangerous aura around her.

Kuu can see how mad his girlfriend was and decided to change the topic. "Ouch ouch! Ahhhhhhh!"

"Kuu? What's wrong?!"

"Marichan my leg, i need some medics!"

"I told you i need to call some help! Wait here." She was about to leave but Kuu stopped her by holding her hand. "Wait."

"I love you."

She sighed. "I love you too, Kuu." She cupped his left cheek and gave him a sweet kiss.

--

"Make way! make way! What are you girls doing! Your boyfriends are injured! We need to take them to the hospital! Stop with this romance for now will you?! Tsk tsk kids these days." Said by one of the rescuers.

"Oh gomen~ " They bowed their heads off and apologized.

"Take the injured now!" One of the cops said.

"Were coming with them too!" The girls told the cops, standing next to their boyfriends.

"Alright, but we still have to ask you girls some questions about what happened. We'll see you in the hospital." One of the cops said.

"Hai." They answered.

-----------

- HOSPITAL -

"Phew, i thought i was gonna die." Kuu said, resting his injured leg on the side.

"Me too, i thought i'm not going to see Acchan ever again. I was so scared."

"Were not scared about dying but we're scared about losing our girlfriends, how's that? Just what love can do to us people."

"Yeah we sacrifice our lives just to save the girls, how cool is that? It's like one of those movies!"

"Kuu, this is real life, not just one of those movies you watch. You want your girlfriend to get hurt?"

"What! Of course not! I would sacrifice myself for her! I'll die for her!"

"Oh right, if Yuko was hurt or was dying, maybe i'll just kill myself too."

"I'll do the same thing, i'll be crazy if i won't see Acchan's face everyday. It's going to be hell for me."

"I love Mariko~"

"I love Yuko~

"I love Acchan~"

The boys sighed.

Outside the door, they didn't know their girlfriends was sneaking and listening to their conversation the whole time, they blushed and was touched about what their boyfriends have said.

"Let's get inside." Acchan whispered.

"Hai."

--

"Hi boys, how are you guys feeling?" The girls asked as they came in.

"We're good, don't worry. We're lucky there's nothing serious about our wounds." Riku said, smiling at the girls.

"Good, the cops finally done interviewing us about what happened. We'll be here for you now."

"No no no girls, you all have to go home first and take a rest. Don't worry, we'll be fine here."

"But i want to be with you Kai, i want to take care of you~" Acchan said, acting cute in front of her boyfriend.

"Please Rikunyan, I want to see you~." Yuko begged and pouted.

"I'll be here with you, Kuu. I'm not going home, I'll stay here." Mariko said as she sat down beside her boyfriend's bed.

The boys looked at each other and just nodded. "Alright, then we won't be able to have a rest now that you girls are here."

"Ehh?"

"Because you'll be here Marichan~ i can't sleep when a gorgeous being is here beside me watching me sleep~" Kuu seduced.

"Really?" Mariko intentionally pinch gently Kuu's injured leg, "OUCH! MARICHAN! THAT HURTS!!" Kuu frowned and pouted.

"Oopss sorry!"

"Psh." Kuu looked away, still frowning.

"Ohh~ you're getting mad at me now huh? Okay let me seal you with a kiss as an apology." Mariko wrap her arms around his neck and started lip locking with her boyfriend.

The two couples on the side was stunned and blushed seeing the two being so affectionate with each other and didn't seem to care if they're watching.

Riku looked away from the couple and face Kai in the next bed, "Oh hahaha i think w-we should not mind them for n-now and-"

"Y-Yeah you're right Riku, uhm w-what should we do now? Uhm h-how about Acchan and Yuko? M-Maybe their hungry now, we should-"

"Right right! Kai i think w-we should call someone now to order s-something for them!"

Yuko and Acchan looked at each other and chuckled. They know their boyfriends are now trying to change the atmosphere around them while the other two were busy doing their thing on the side.

"I think we should do it now." Acchan told Yuko.

"Yeah you're right, Acchan. I think we should."

"They're being so noisy now and you know it's the only way to shut them up."

"H-Huh? Shut them up? Wha-" The the two of them failed to continue as their girlfriend already pressed their lips to their noisy boyfriends' mouth. The two couples are now started to share a passionate kiss.

Meanwhile……Outside the door.

"Dr. Watanabe, are you done checking the patients now?" The nurse asked.

"Not yet nurse Kashiwagi-san, i'll come back later after they're done doing something..."

"Doing something? What do you mean?"

"N-Nothing, let's just not disturb them right now."

"Hai, Dr. Watanabe."

"I told you to call me Mayu or Mayuyu."

"B-But -"

"No buts, Yuki. Don't forget our date later, I'll see you after work." The doctor winked.

The nurse blushed. "Hai."

TBC……….

---

LOL THOSE HORNY COUPLES  :lol:

Ehh? EXTRA MAYUKI  :wub:
Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:02:19 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: -PERSONA- After 3 years~ FEB. 12 , 2012
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 11:33:49 AM »
Yay! Update! and,They're Safe! Also, Mayuki's gonna have a date~ :wub: I Love it! :heart: Haruhi16-san, I need your upcoming updates! Please Update Soon! :bow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 12:37:45 PM »
Yes! An Update~ :D
Thank god that they were alright~
LOL~ Love the last moment~ XD

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »
What a sweet moments for the couples. Make an omake for coming Valentine. ^^

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 05:32:11 PM »

Kira reporting in "with orders to stop lurking in the shadows"  :lol:

So commenting from this chapter, YAY!!! The boy's didn't die!
Only injuries to their shoulders and leg, I hope it doesn't affect them later, since they are PERSONA! They need to be able to dance.
But if not there is the girls that would be more then willing to watch over their hero everyday and keeping them *cough* busy. *cough*

Funny how they were having their moments when the cop came and reminded them they need to go to the hospital... imagine if
they forgot and lost a lot of blood. HAHAHA

I got so love the MariKuu pair they are just ROFL, there seems to be only one thing in Kuu's mind  XD, but RikuYuu isn't that far behind.
finding a room in the haunted house just for some alone time, and end up with KaiAcchan joining them too kekekekekeke.  :twothumbs

YAY Dr. Watanabe!!!!! and Sexy nurse Yuki!!!! OMG they totally need to go on their date and have more future appearances!
I need to see more Yuki just because it's YUKI! YUKIRIN! LOL  :twisted:

UPdate soon  :twothumbs

~imo_k

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »
I just posted the comment for Chap 4 and you're already update chap 5...  :nervous that was so fast
Thanks for your update  :heart: :heart: :heart:

All pairings are sooo lovely~  :mon inluv:
LoL at the horny Riku and Kuu towards their girlfriend  :mon lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 12:01:36 AM »
lol the 3 couples are making up at the same time ^^
Oh~ doctor Mayu and nurse Yuki~ especially nurse Yuki~

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2012, 08:37:26 AM »
Nakamii : I'm glad you like it! Yeah, Mayuki is going to have a date after work! Yay! Sure, i'll update soon! Thanks for reading!  :)

Yagami.Rai : Yeah they're making out at the last scene and Dr. Watanabe saw it! LOL and decided to leave them alone for awhile  XD thanks for reading!

Sydney W : Omake? Well , i'll think about that first 'cause i'm going to be busy these days since valentine's day is approaching! I'll try! Thanks for reading!

immortal_K : Hey hhahaha! Your wifey told me about you! keke! Your wifey also told me your oshi is Yuki so no wonder you want more of this couple! I like Yuki too so i think i should include them in the next chapter! Thanks for reading by the way!  :) Now go back to your wifey and do sweet stuff  :P

ichikawa : LOL oh was i? Haha! Well, i wasn't busy the other say so i was able to post the next chapter right away! Yeah all the pairings were so sweet and i hope they won't end up having *** in that room! LOL HOT STUFF kekeke! Thanks for reading!

kahem : Yeah they're making up the same time, those horny couples should lessen their horniness when they're around their lovers! Keke! Yes the cute doctor and the sexy nurse at the last, maybe i should include this couple in the next chapter right? Let's just see, thanks for reading!

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 05:42:18 AM »
you're fic is awesome please update. haha and a new couple? mayuki? lol love it.

Offline shazrey

• Rev37
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2013, 01:50:29 PM »
update pleesee  :bow:
i hope u will still continue this story and update its  :cry:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2013, 09:33:25 PM »
Wah~ the boys so brave ><

There even Mayuki kyaaa~!!

Please continue update

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2013, 03:20:40 PM »
extra mayuki~~~~~!!!!! :inlove: :inlove:

hahahaha i laugh at the hospital part

pls continue this :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline takeshi77

• ecchi
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 05:30:09 PM »
is this fic already end or still ongoing  :?  :?  :?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2014, 09:07:26 AM »
update please....

Can't wait to find out what's happening in the next chapter

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story