JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - No Mercy

Author Topic: epiclulz fics and OS- Why do you love me? (kojiyuu short OS)  (Read 44138 times)

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Watashi no WOTAGEI ga, Lovetan no tame ni end??
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »
Lololololol. I don't think I have the ability to make *ahem* scenes and if I do it might break one of the fic laws because Lovetan is not yet 18 but 17 and a few months... Mwahahaha the power of a 12 yo girl is not to be underestimated!!! I infected my class with my pervyness since 9 LOL. I'm the only wota in my class :((( ALL OF THEM LIKES KPOP... I showed my pervy group of friends Heavy Rotation and KataFai and some harassment vids and they were like AKB48 is interesting. An in Chinese lessons I keep laughing at the textbook because some words seem dirty to me. But luckily my results are still good. After this week I'll go into lurking mode. I need to study for a facking important exam  :bleed eyes: My results dropped slightly this year. Amazingly I'm still at the top of the school(3rd) If the science is about *ahem* im going to get full marks lol.

Just want to spazz on the awesomeness and pervyness of my class.

Next pairing would be SasshiHKTloli. JUST KIDDING!!!! Idk when and why I'm a perv...

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Watashi no WOTAGEI ga, Lovetan no tame ni end??
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 07:41:25 AM »
I suddenly thought of this while studying so I decided to write and OS based on the idea! Just kidding I thought of this when I was on crack!!!

A pervert's dilemma (Oshiri sisters)

One day, Yuko and Mayu were taking a break from dance practice.

Since they were at the back of the room they had a very, very good view of everyone's butts.

"Oshiriko-chan, do you want to touch those butts? Because I want to..."

"Shiriri-chan when did you become such a pervert?"

"Yuki didn't go on a date with me for yearrrrssss..."

"Meh. It's more like someone programmed your cyborg brain to be a pervert."

The two of them started talking about oshiri. After a few minutes of discussion, Yuko confessed.

"Actually, I think oppai is better than oshiri."

"WHAT?!!! OSHIRIKO-CHAN!! HOW COULD YOU?!"

They started having a heated arguement over oshiri and oppai.

Sayaka shouted, "Oi, Yuko, get your ass over here and start practising! It's Team B's turn for a break, not yours!"

-practice end-

Mayu was texting Yuko, still arguing over oshiri and oppai.

Then Yuko decided to hold a conference with all the perverts in the AKB family.

She texted the perverts to meet up tomorrow at her house.

Mayu: WHAAAT?!! I HAVE A DATE WITH YUKI TOMORROW!! BUT FOR THE SAKE OF OUR PREVIOUS OSHIRI BOND, I'LL FIGHT FOR OSHIRI!!
-the next day-

"Good morning fellow pervs! I have invited you over to discuss a very important topic - oshiri vs oppai!"

The people invited were Airin, Akisun, Momoka Kinoshita, Mocchi, Sasshi, Miichan, Jurina, Acchan and Mayu.

Yuko asked each and everyone of them - oppai or oshiri?

Airin: Rena in seifuku! :on bleed:

Akisun: BUTTTS BUTTS BUTTS

Momoka: BOOBS. BIG BOOBS. SO AWESOME. I AM BATHING IN THE LIGHT OF THE BOOBS. WHEN I DIE. I'LL BE SMOTHERED IN BIG BOOBS. ABSOLUTELY. SMOTHERED. IN BIG BOOBS(referring to her ameblo post)

Mocchi: Ears.

Sasshi: Anywhere is good as long as they're lolis!!

Miichan: Oppai!

Acchan: Why am I even considered a pervert? Oh yeah, because of Yamamoto Sayaka AKA oppai-chan. Definitely oppai.

Yuko: HAH!!! SHIRIRI!! MORE PEOPLE VOTE FOR OPPAI!!!

*two of them arguing again, this time with Akisun, Momoka, Miichan and Acchan *      *Sasshi starts to harass Momoka while Mocchi is biting Acchan's ears*

Jurina: ANO... YOU HAVEN'T ASKED FOR MY OPINION YET!!

*whole room suddenly quiet*

Jurina: In my opinion just go for whatever you like! I just harass all my senpais! Stop arguing, just keep calm and harass all the members!"

*everyone cheers*

Mayu and Yuko starts to cry and hug each other.

"I'm so sorry Shiriri-chan! We could have used all the time we wasted here to have sexytime with our girlfriends!"

"Me too Oshiriko! We could have harassed more people!"

*dramatic stuff happening*

*bell rings*

Yuko rushes to the door. "OH F*CK ITS HARUNA!! EVERYONE EXIT BY THE BACK DOOR!!! NOW!!!"

The perverts went home, having been taught by Jurina the most important thing of pervyness - to enjoy yourself.

BECAUSE CRACK FICS ARE AWESOME

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- A pervert's dilemma (Oshiri sisters)
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 08:04:03 AM »
i LOL like crazy..it's so funny.
yuko should invite me to the meeting too..mmm, i think i prefer oppai..muahahaha..
yes,it doesn't matter what's your fetish,as long as you enjoy it..jurina is awesome..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 08:32:18 AM »
just enjoy it to the max :kekeke:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 10:09:49 AM »
Hahahaha!!!! You was really smoking hard while writing this fic LOL but I like it ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 10:12:28 AM »
Before going out for the weekend I'll comment on a few fics.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This was so hilarious!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 03:30:43 PM »
Oooohhh !!! Haruna come back !! Run Run ajajajja Thank you!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 06:21:53 AM »
jajaja epic battle... i wonder what happen next.. haruna find them..

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 08:00:44 AM »
and the one who write these fics only 12 years old.. aigoo..

kid's these days.. LOL

I've been mindf*cked. LOL

well, keep writing.. but for the sake of your future, try to write something more.. mild? LOL

annyeong~
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 08:56:20 AM »
Then I can always become a medical/psychology student when I grow up lol! Just like Yuko in yukofan's fic and you in real life.
Or maybe I should join AKB48 and HARASS ALL THE MEMBERS!!!

If you come to my class during recess its... GANG RAEPPPP/harassment. My oshimen is Yuko~ I want to be like her. So perv and funny yet still can be at the top.

As for fics... I don't think I can write any except for a few OSs now and then because today is the 2nd last day of my school holidays.
I don't want to go back to school! :frustrated: And this year is my last year of primary school. I don't wanna graduate and grow up!!!!

But if I grow up I can legally read those *ahem* stuff.  :kekeke:

So IDK about my status as an author now lol. But after my exams I will start on a fic based on a mashup of the games and manga I read. E.g. Monster hunter(WHY DAFAK DID THEY RELEASE THE NEW GAME ON 3DS? I ONLY HAVE PSP AND DS), Maplestory, Zero no Tsukaima and Mahou Sensei Negima. Oh and God of War(JUST KIDDING NO GOD OF WAR!! IDK WHICH AKB48 MEMBER TO CHOSE TO BE KRATOS LOLLLL). Its going to be a magic powarrrrrrr fic. And for sure Mayuki, Sasshirabu, Kojiyuu and other pairings will be inside and there will be some genderbend. Working on the plot now...

Don't ask me why I watch Zero no Tsukaima, read Mahou Sensei and play God of War. (all rated 18+)

I'm so happy I found a forum like this... When I talk to my friends about AKB48 they are like "Dafuq are you talking about?"  :err:

:rock: BROFIST

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 09:57:30 AM »
Then I can always become a medical/psychology student when I grow up lol! Just like Yuko in yukofan's fic and you in real life.

If you come to my class during recess its... GANG RAEPPPP/harassment. My oshimen is Yuko~ I want to be like her. So perv and funny yet still can be at the top.

As for fics... I don't think I can write any except for a few OSs now and then because today is the 2nd last day of my school holidays.
I don't want to go back to school! :frustrated: And this year is my last year of primary school. I don't wanna graduate and grow up!!!!

So IDK about my status as an author now lol. But after my exams I will start on a fic based on a mashup of the games and manga I read. E.g. Monster hunter(WHY DAFAK DID THEY RELEASE THE NEW GAME ON 3DS? I ONLY HAVE PSP AND DS), Maplestory, Zero no Tsukaima and Mahou Sensei Negima. Oh and God of War(JUST KIDDING NO GOD OF WAR!! IDK WHICH AKB48 MEMBER TO CHOSE TO BE KRATOS LOLLLL). Its going to be a magic powarrrrrrr fic. And for sure Mayuki, Sasshirabu, Kojiyuu and other pairings will be inside and there will be some genderbend. Working on the plot now...

Don't ask me why I watch Zero no Tsukaima, read Mahou Sensei and play God of War. (all rated 18+)

I'm so happy I found a forum like this... When I talk to my friends about AKB48 they are like "Dafuq are you talking about?"  :err:

being grown up is a choice kiddo... :glasses:

AKB have AkiGori...that should be fit to be Kratos :kekeke:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2012, 10:14:13 AM »

and why i felt like from your reply.. being a medical/psychology student it will be like yuko in yukofan's fic.. well if it's like that.. I'm in heaven right now. LOL

oh! join JKT48!! :3 as the gen 2 fufufu and if you harrassed them, please send me the picture. fufufu #nosebleed

but don't do anything weird to stella or sanju (or you should LOL)

and 12 years old with a pervy mind~ LOL It's interesting! well, it's kinda weird.. felt wrong.. but.. well, kids these days grew up faster~ LOL

ooh.. is that so? i'm on my 3 months holiday :3 fufufu yet, i became much more lazier to write, even if i have many spare time. LOL oh! manga! it'll be interesting! fufufu 

kratos? sayaka? :3 fufufu

it's okay spread the love in your class. LOL I'm doing it right now, too much spazzing over JKT48 in twitter. LOL
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2012, 10:59:16 AM »
and here we go...giving bad influence to the young one :kekeke:

taking psychology surely a heavenly bless for me... :luvluv2:

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »
In God of War there are secks minigames lol. If AkiGori was in the game CANNOT UNSEE LOL

I'm more perv than you guys lol. Bochang, what manga is that?? Is it 'that'? :kekeke:

I introduced 'that' manga to my pervy group of friends and they read them LOL. I stopped reading those type of manga le. Maybe I should migrate to Indonesia and join JKT cos Singapore is nearby LOL. I have a lot of white hair lols, I'm old... I want to be Yuko in that fic too :on bleed:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2012, 11:41:58 AM »
LOL if i kept replying like this, sieka or muwi will call me pedo again.

yah, you two, this kiddo already a perv. i didn't do anything. LOL

that? what's that? LOL

yeah~ just join jkt48~ LOL

be my spy. :3

white hairs? 12 years old? even i didn't have any. LOL

yuko? the pervy korisu really brainwashed your mind. LOL

My fanfic:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2012, 12:25:48 PM »
LOL..be a medical student and harass you patient..

trust me..LOL..

i'm a medical student who practicing in hospital now. just say "sir/miss,could you take off your shirt/trousers/skirt? i need to examine your xxxxx" and they will do what you say..LOL..LOL..LOL..

don't get me wrong..as a student,i'm not a pervert..really..

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2012, 12:37:32 PM »

LOL..be a medical student and harass you patient..

trust me..LOL..

i'm a medical student who practicing in hospital now. just say "sir/miss,could you take off your shirt/trousers/skirt? i need to examine your xxxxx" and they will do what you say..LOL..LOL..LOL..

don't get me wrong..as a student,i'm not a pervert..really..

and that is what i called 'akal bulus' :kekeke:

and why are we chat here :dunno:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2012, 12:56:37 PM »
who's the one that start the chat?LOL

akal bulus = smart

LOL

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2012, 06:45:52 AM »
hohoho..when you grow older you're gonna be more dangerous than yuko in harassing people..maybe you have too much perv genes in your body.LOL.

enjoy your school~

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2012, 02:08:04 PM »
and she's got banned. LOL serves her right. :3 live in the right path young one. try to control the force. may the force be with you~

My fanfic:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - No Mercy