JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya Hirano - Love Gun

Author Topic: epiclulz fics and OS- Why do you love me? (kojiyuu short OS)  (Read 44168 times)

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Sashiharassmentが始まるよ[CRACK]
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
@haruko  Jailbaits.
@yukofan  Mayu turned 18... There's a song in her new single called twintail wa mou shinai... I LOVE HER TWINTAIL HAIRSTYLE WHY CANT YOU ALL LOLIS REMAIN AS JAILBAITS WHYYYY WHYYYYY but now Mayu can buy yuri hentai and discuss them with Airin LOL BTW  your location is in Jurina's bed? Hohohohoho!
@kahem   Sasshi is teh crack. I think Sasshi is awesome.

Well I met my ex-Maths olympiad teacher and he's a mega pervert LOL. The whole recess we were talking about boobs and butts and the pervyness of our class and AKBikinis and the yuriness of AKB. And he taught us good vocab LOL. He knows about kamasutra too. My friends said that if he was our health ed teacher I would be the top student LOL. And I saw my first Yuri anime :D Usually I read manga but the anime is from an eroge. Its Sono hanabira ni kuchizuke o. Reo is so cuuuute. And thanks Ohayou-san for sending me the link to majigaku :)  Kanon is awesome. Nantene? Kumi - small ears LOL. But I still prefer the old majigaku. Maybe I like seifuku? Just like Airin LOL

So I got a random idea. Should I continue this?

Kore wa nezumi desu ka? (Cenezu. Double the loliness. And yes, Mayu will be considered an eternal loli to me)

*Gekikara walks into club room injured rather severely*

"Urghhh... That noob ass first year..."

"Gekikara~ Didn't I tell you not to fight?" Yuko said.

"Yes. But that @$$hole insulted spicy melonpan! She compared it to her stupid book!"

"Hm. I've never heard of her. Ahhh all thanks to the stay in hospital. Nevermind I'll go check on her." Yuko said

Oshima Yuko, 17. Had some illness at first but Torigoya cured her using some massage skillz. But who knows, maybe she just faked illness just to get Torigoya's attention?

*Yuko walks into first year room*
"YUKO-SAMA!!" Everyone greets her.

Team fondue and Team hormone were having a gathering there. They told Yuko to look at the biology classroom.

-at biology classroom-
"Ahhh... Nezumi... It hurts..."

"Eh? But I just started..."

WAHHHHT DAFUQQQ AM I HEARING?!!!!!

"No!! Nezumi!! Stop!!"

WHAT??? THE GIRL WHO BEAT GEKIKARA IS SO WEAK ACTUALLY?!! OHOHOHOHO THE FIRST YEARS ARE ADVANCED!!

Moans could be heard from the room.

"Center.. You're usually so brave but now..."

"It-its my f-first time after all!"

AH MAI GAHHH WTH??? WAIT WHY DOES MY HAND HAVE BLOOD? I'M NOSEBLEEDING???!!!

Before anything else could happen, Yuko fell down through the door.

Center immediately put on her clothes and looked away shyly. Nezumi scowled at Yuko.

"Y-you were doing it in the class?" Yuko asked while covering her nose, trying to stop the bleeding.

"You hentai president of rappapa. For fcks sake no. Center was just injured by Gekikara."

"F*ck it hurts... My first time taking a trashing..." Center said disappointedly.

"T-then why did you remove her clothes?"

Nezumi looked at the perverted president of rappapa before facepalming herself. Then Yuko noticed a bottle of disinfector(or whatever shit you call that shit).

"Eh??? You're into that type of stuff? Like the perverted doctor(Ohori Megumi LOL) in our school?"

Before Nezumi could facepalm herself again,which will cause her to get red marks over her cute loli face, and maked her looked like she got slapped by Yukirin for doing ecchi things in the dressing room Center said,"What the hell, that was just to clean my injuries. How did you even become the head of rappapa? Stop sending your minions and just let me fight Atsuko. Then you. I will take over rappapa for sure and let Yabakune know we are a REAL Yankee school instead of some perverted gay prison.(quoting from someone lol)"

"If you want to join rappapa you can always ask me nicely~ I'll let you and your oshiri friend join but on a few conditions~" Yuko said with her pedosmile on even though by age, she's also a jailbait.

"JUST GTFO ALREADY!"

*Yuko leaves*

"Ahh.. I wanted the hoodie girl to join me... She should remove the hoodie... Or alter it. It's so long that I can't see her butt fully. That uke cardigan girl too. Why must they all cover their nice butts??? If you got it, flaunt it!" Yuko said.

Sado was sweatdropping like crazy. WTF... She should be more worried about Acchan. Or even Yabakune. I sense trouble.

"By the way it seems that Acchan hasn't been in school for quite a while right?" Yuko said.

No one knew where Acchan went.

-at police station-

"G-get off me! You are a suspect!" A midget said.

"Nooo but you look like Minami... So cute~" Acchan said as she attacked the midget.

"I'm the police and you're the suspect! You are under my care!" The midget protested.

"So you like S&M huh?" Acchan smirked before pushing the midget down to the floor. "Your name is almost the same as hers... Takahashi Nami..."

"The only crime I ever committed is assaulting an enforcer of law... Which I'm doing now." Acchan said.  "Let me out after this, okay? Hmm. Maybe not. I want to spend more time with youuuuuu~ Nami-chan~"
------------------------------------------------

So? How's it? Should I continue this?

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
something wrong with my location? LOL

yes,i know that mayu's new song..mayu and nogizaka46. MAYUZAKA46 FTW! i think mayu isn't a loli anymore..i prefer she leave her twintail..Don't worry xxx48 still has many lolis..

about your new fic..
i love you..and your fic..you should continue this..this is so entertaining..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah.. but atsumina part love it..sexadicchan dont harrassh so much to takadeka ;D

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
continuous continuous
I love ATSUMINA and MAYUKI  are the best couples

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
OH MY GAWD!  :tntrm: A definitely continue!

I'm almost nose-bleeding like the pervert Rappapa leader Yuko at (NezuCenta scene)

And hahah so that's why Acchan hasn't been there for a while  :rofl: I like this version better.

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
OH MY GAWD!  :tntrm: A definitely continue!

I'm almost nose-bleeding like the pervert Rappapa leader Yuko at (NezuCenta scene)

And hahah so that's why Acchan hasn't been there for a while  :rofl: I like this version better.

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

you spoke my mind Megumi :thumbsup:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Hello all.

Random short Crack OS
(Akimoto Yasushi POV)
Haizzz... Acchan graduated.

My OTP since I started AKB48.

WHY DID SHE GRADUATE?!!!! Takamina must be lonely.

I'm gonna let her be supreme overlord over the girls... Its so heartbreaking to see Takamina alone.

I didn't want to at first, for the sake of Lovetan, but because Sasshi lost 5 lolis, I transferred her to HKT48.

Team 4 is just so innocent that I need their senpais to taint them.

I'm so damn depressed that AtsuMina

I can't

SO I DECIDED TO BREAK MAYUKI UP HAHAHAHAH

I FEED MYSELF WITH WOTA TEARS

For Kojiyuu... Well, if I let Haruna be in the same team as Yuko, Yuko'll probably molest her all day. But if I transferred Haruna to another group, everyone will get raped by Yuko, so :/

It seems like Shiriri needs to learn to handle long distance relationships with Yuki now. Just like Kojiyuu.

I'm not so heartless k. I'm just sad that Acchan graduated.

AKB Primary School (short crack)

AKB Primary School Chapter 3
---------------------------------------------------
Meetan: Today we'll have a health check up!
Everyone except Yuko: Eh? Why?
Meetan: Because epiclulz has run out of pervy ideas so she decided to use the cliche but still pervy health check up.
Everyone: Ohhhhh. But who's going to be the nurse?
Meetan: Ohohoho! It's me because I used to be a medical student! :ding:
Everyone:  :shock: *stares at lolis especially Manami*
Manami: Why is everyone staring at me?
--------------------------------------------------------
Meetan: Ufufufu. Time to measure your chest sizes.
(Lolis)Meetan: The lolis' chests are finally developing! *gropes*  Lolis: KYAAAAAAA!!
(Haruna)Meetan: Woah! Haruna your chest is- *Yuko glares*
(Takamina)Meetan: Eh? I always thought you were a man and had no boobs.
Acchan: Its thanks to me that she has them! because I grope them
Takamina: *blush///*
(Acchan) Meetan: Yes. Now that Yuko has taken Takamina away I can raep her. Ufufufu. *gropes*
(Sasshi and Lovetan)Meetan: There's nothing for me to measure...
 (Yuki) Meetan: Uwohhhh!! Huge oppai!
(Sae and Sayaka) Meetan: NO... I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH YOU... YOU'RE TOO MANLY...
(Mayu) Meetan: Nice butt~
(Yui) Meetan: Your boobs are big.
Yui: Are you sure? *looks down* Ah, honmayan.
(Momoka) Meetan: What are you doing? No, don't grope me!!
(Miyuki and Sayanee)Meetan: OMG BOTH OF YOU HAVE THE HUGEST OPPAI AND FOR SAYANEE I NEED MORE MEASURING TAPE YOURS IS TOO HUGE!! *gropes*

(Yuko) Meetan: Thank you for giving me this idea.
Yuko: So can I and Haruna be excused?
Meetan: Yes.
Yuko:*drags Haruna into an empty room*
Meetan: Ok so there's nothing wrong with your bodies.
Everyone: YOU DON’T SAY???!!!!
Acchan: Sensei, I think I will be going to Canada.

Takamina: Yeap, gay marriage is legal.

Everyone: Woahhhh Engrish!!! Are you prepared? What about school entrance examinations?

Acchan and Takamina: Yes! We studied about Shakespeare, Charles Dickens(LOLOLOL) and Jane Austen and all the posh noble shit writers.

Meetan: Haizz. Wish you all the best. (Thank god I touched Acchan’s boobs, if not I’ll never have the chance again...)
-------------------------------------------
-Acchan and Takamina taking exam-
Takamina: Oh I didn’t know there was a special exam for Japanese students! It seems like you need to translate some Japanese words into English.

Acchan: LOL, then we’ll pass for sure.

-walks into exam room, flip papers-
Both: Oh there’s only one question?!!!

英語に"木曜日"を翻訳してください。(Please translate “Thursday” into English)
Both: Oh~ That’s easy. Its Sathday!!!!

Tester: Dafuq???????
----------------------------------------------
-In School-
Takamina and Acchan: We failed the test…

Because PSLE is screwing me up XD... I can't write anymore and any longer. Except for some random crack shots.

So half hiatus until October 3.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Crack updates~ (Semi or three quarter hiatus)
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2012, 11:29:52 AM »
This was full of win  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll be waiting for you to comeback and update some more crack  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2012, 11:35:36 AM »
muahahahaha..this is so LOLtastic, kiddo!

aki-p's POV : aki-p is depressed because her ultimate oshi is graduate so he made random shuffle..haha..glad to know that sasshi and rabutan in the same group now.

the check up : meetan only check the oppai? she didn't check the lower part?? tsk, she need to exam holistically.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2012, 11:08:45 AM »
LOLOLOL still crack  :rofl:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2012, 05:07:37 AM »
hi thar everybody im back from exams
lololol I influenced 4 of my friends to like AKB48 and I found out that one of my friend is a mayuki shipper lol!!!!!
Thank you for following the not so loli crack lolicon XD I appreciate your rabu for crack lol. Examine not just the bewbs??!! I don't think I can write that LOL
So heres moaaar crack!!!! Sorry for the late update, I've been spazzing on AKB shows and stuff XD Some of the things here actually happened to me LOL
Warning: The following text contains immature and crude sexual humour.

AKB Primary School Chapter 4(not really chapters but idk wut to call them lol)

Misunderstood
Meetan: Where's Yuko??? She's late for class... *searching for Yuko*
Haruna: Woaahhh!! Yuuchan, your fingering is really good!!!!!
Yuko: Thanks ^_^
Haruna: Can I try too?
Meetan: WHHAAAAT AM I HEARING??!!
Haruna: Ah! Itai...
Yuko: Well, since its your first time it should hurt.
Meetan: WHAT??! YUKO, I AM UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. I GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES BUT ONLY UNTIL NOW??!!
             Ah nevermind, at least I get to hear it.

Yuko: Actually I think it feels kinda good.
Meetan: *Haa haa* Must... not.. nosebleed... I'm a teacher...
Haruna: Why are some thicker than the others?
Meetan: THEY'RE NO LONGER USING THEIR FINGERS?!!! *mega nosebleed, falls into the room*
Yuko: Hi Meetan~ I'm teaching NyanNyan how to play the bass~

Pervertedness killed the squirrel
Meetan: Ok you need to do writeups on two animals.
Yuko: LOLOLOL TIME TO MISUSE THE COMPUTER
*proceeds to search for inappropriate stuffs about cats*
...a male cat's p*nis has a band of about 120–150 backwards-pointing penile spines, which are about one millimeter long...
Yuko: Wha- Whaa?!!! DAFUQ?!!! *utterly shocked and traumatised and speechless*
Haruna: Yuuchan, what's wrong?
Yuko: NyanNyan.. Thank god.. You're female...

Wrongly labelled
Sasshi: I don't get why people call me a lolicon!!!! It's unfair!!!
            The lolis I harass are only a few years younger!!!
            I'm a loli myself too!!!
            Rena is also a lolicon!!!!!

Power of an otaku
Meetan: Class, you have to write a story based on the pictures given. You are to follow the bullet points blahblahblah...
*picture 1 shows girl and dog walking, picture 2 shows dog barking and digging, picture 3 shows a mysterious black bag, picture 4 shows question mark*
Airi: What am I supposed to do? Why are there three pictures given and a question mark? I'm supposed to draw a manga?
Airi's composition/manga: It was a sunny morning. I took my dog for a walk at the park nearby. My dog started barking suddenly and started digging.
                                      To my surprise, it was a black bag. Curiousity overwhelmed me as I opened the bag. A cute kitten jumped out of the bag. Upon
                                      seeing my dog, it jumped into my arms in fright. My dog started growling angrily. I scolded my dog and took the kitten back home. At
                                      home, the cat started attacking my dog! My dog shouted,"So we meet again, Dr.Catz. The villain who destroyed my planet." The cute
                                      cat replied,"Who was the one brought us to the human world?! To be enslaved by them, forced to wear restricting collars and constantly
                                      physically harassed by them?!!! 'Humans are my best friends,' you said. What else can I do but use my superfeline intelligence to take
                                      revenge on your accursed planet?!!" I was so confused. To think that such cute animals had such a sad past! A heated battle ensued.
                                      We were teleported to a planet 9999999 light years away. A group of cats charged at my dog. In the end, my dog was on the
                                      verge of fainting. With all of its last strength, my dog raised his paws,"Dogzilla! I summon you!" Fur started growing all over me as I
                                      grew taller and taller!!! I realised that I was actually not a human but dogzilla!!! I stomped on the cute kitten and all the cats died
                                      instantly. However, since Dr.Catz was no longer controlling the planet, the planet was hurtling towards earth at a speed faster than
                                      light! Suddenly, I was no longer dogzilla. I was walking along a street paved with dog biscuits. I recognised a puppy! It was my dog!!
                                      I saw all the dogs running back to their kennels. I turned around and saw Dr.Catz! I transformed into dogzilla again and killed thet cats.
                                      From then on, I lived in the dog planet, spazzing with my bitchez and stuff.
Others' compo: Today was a fine day. I was walking with my dog when I saw a mysterious black bag. I decided to hand it over to the police. The police praised
                       me for my quick thinking. I went home happily with my dog.
Meetan: AIRIN, DAFAK ARE YOU WRITING?!!!

Algebra
Meetan: a=5 4a+D=28 D=?
Everyone: D=8!!!
Yuko: LOL invert it and it'll become 8=D!!! A p*nis!!!

Idioms
Meetan: Today we'll be learning about idioms... blahblahblah. Can anyone tell me the meaning of  胸有成竹(xiong you cheng zhu)?
Yuko: Hmmm...  胸 is chest,  有 is have,  成 is become and  竹 is bamboo...
          I KNOW!!!! IT MEANS CHEST HAVE BECOME BAMBOO
Meetan: YOU CAN'T DIRECTLY TRANSLATE FROM ANOTHER LANGUAGE
             It actually means to be confident. The origin of this idiom is that an artist liked painting bamboo so much that
             he studied bamboo until he had the image of bamboo in his heart/chest...
Yuko: ITS THE SAME THING!!! If his chest had become bamboo he could just look down and draw!!!!

Evil scheming potatoes
Meetan: ...You carve a pattern on the potato, apply paint and stamp it on a piece of paper to get a pattern... blah blah blah
Acchan: Yay! I love potatoes! *proceeds to nom*
Meetan: No, Acchan. They're for the art lesson and they are raw.
Rena: *cuts potato, accidentally cuts own finger* Ah! Itai...
Jurina: HAAA HAAA Rena sounds so cute!!! Wait, what?! Am I a sado? Her finger is bleeding... So vulnerable and cute...
           I want to lick the blood off her finger... Wait, am I a vampire now?!!
*lost in thought*
Rena: ...hsk hsk... *sniff*... ahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
*stabs potato vehemently*
Rena: Nee, oktotteru?!! GODDAMNED POTATOES. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! HOW DARE YOU PLOT AGAINST ME!!!
*stabs potato 999999 times*
Everyone: *shock*
Meetan: Shouldn't she be more worried about her finger???

Colour palettes
Meetan: There are so many colours... blahblah... achieved by mixing white and the primary colour... blah blah...
Yuko: 50 SHADES OF GRAY!!!!!!!!!!

Changing a word makes a difference
Yuko: Sighzzz, health ed lesson, bored as shitz. Learning about impacted teeth. Wait. Why not change all the "tooth" into v*gina?

Q1. What does it mean when a v*gina is impacted?
A. The v*gina is broken by a force that is exerted on it.
B. The v*gina is decayed because of a large cavity.
C. The v*gina is unable to fully grow out because it is stuck in the womb.

Q2. If an impacted v*gina becomes infected, what is one possible treatment?
A. Polishing
B. Extraction
C. Crowning

Yuko: LOL

Changing a word makes a difference 2
Airi: Sasshi, why not change all the "futari" in French Kiss's songs into futan*ri?   A/N: seriously if you don't know what futan*ri is don't google it
Sasshi : ... OMG
Kijirareta futan*ri, Futan*ri nori no jitensha... omggggggg lololol

Talk about pets
Oku: I have a pussy at home. It is very furry and warm. When I stroke it, it will purr in pleasure.
Lolicons: LOL SHE'S SO INNOCENT LOLOLOL
Sakura: I don't have a pet but I would like to have a bitch. Bitches are less agressive than male dogs.
Lolicons: LOL.
Meetan: Do you know what the male dog is called?
Yuko: A BASTARD/DOUCHE/HE-BITCH

Talk about animals
Yuko: Since chickens have breasts, do they have nipples?
Meetan: WHAT
Mayu the smart cyborg: No. Only mammals have nipples.
Yuko: How many nipples does the coew, dog, pig etc etc have? Do roosters have c*cks? Wait, roosters are c*cks!
         Do snakes have nipples? Do snakes even have breasts??

Questions
Everyone: Why does Aki-P still run this school?
                Why did Meetan become a teacher?
                Why do we fail the exams every year?
                Why is the school is huge and equipped with so many facilities despite such a small enrolment?
                Why is the school so clean when we don't see any cleaners or staff walking around?
                Why is Meetan so perverted?
                Why are we so perverted?
                Why are some of us so innocent?
                Why are the lolis so cute?
                Why are we so lesbian?
epiclulz: It's because this is a crack school.
Everyone: Ohhhhhhhh.

LOL

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- BACK! Crack sch update
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »

Your fic  really make my day..
I had exams today and I ruined it.I fail at it..okay,I spent yesterday to watched movie and didn't study at all..
My mood was bad today because of the exams..even my favorite song couldn't bring my good mood back..
I went home, opened the internet and found your update..
You know what, I laughed a lot in front of my laptop..mai gad, your crack fix is so fabolous..
It bring back my happy mood..

Arigatou

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- BACK! Crack sch update
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »
@yukofan Don't worry!! I'm also gonna flunk my exam too lol, too busy spazzing and stuff. I'm glad that my crack made you happy!!!

omg... Just realised that it's Yuko's birthday today... I'm such a bad fan  :banghead:
So here's the pervy adventures of Oshima Yuko!

The Perverted Center
(Yuko POV)
I'm Oshima Yuko, and today is my 24th birthday. I was chosen to be the captain of Team K during the reshuffle.
I'm kinda sad that Acchan graduated, but she said she's moving to Canada to set up a home for Takamina.
Shouldn't the husband do all this stuff? I shall move to Canada and officially marry NyanNyan there sometime~

But now that I'm the captain, I can't wait to harass the new members of team K. I can't wait for the new theater setlists too!!!
I hope it will be about skinship, butts and bewbs!!!!! With my newfound authority, I shall harass everybody!!!

Mariko said she's going to have a party for me. So I walk into a deserted house and I see a super sexy NyanNyan in a super sexy cat costume!!!
Resisting the urge to nosebleed, I pounced on NyanNyan!! She's so cute, sexy and vulnerable at the same time~
She whispered seductively, "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"
She grabs my hand and drags me to a room with flowers and lights and all the love hotel ambience.
She cuffs me onto the bed and told me she'll be back!!!
I can't wait!!!!!! I've been really busy with stuff and finally I get my sexytime!

After five minutes, NyanNyan is still not back. Just what is she up to?
Suddenly, the ceiling opened and a ton of balloons fell onto me.

FAHK.

I. am. so. fahking scared right now.

The balloons are pressing against my face, the rubbery surface rubbing against my skin, causing a burning sensation.
I can't run because of the cuffs.

I heard Maritroll's voice, "Do you want me to get rid of the balloons?"

Without hesistation, I said yes.

Then something worse happened.

All, I mean ALL of the balloons exploded.

In my face.

The sound was unbearable.

I'm scared beyond shit. I start crying.

Kinda pitiful for a team captain, isn't it??

Then all of the members came in and wished me happy birthday!!!

Man, the balloons were as scary as fahk!!

Not sure whether to thank Maritroll for letting me see sexy Haruna
or to hate her for the balloons.

They uncuffed me and we had a party.

For some reason Mayuyu looks really sad. Is it because she wasn't chosen to be wCenter together with me?
I can't just let Oshiriri be sad! I talk to her.

"Hi Oshiriri-chan!!! Why the long face? Shouldn't you congratulate your Oshiriko for being the captain and eventually pervertising the whole of team K?"

"...hsk hsk... *sniff*.. Mama-rin..." Mayu sniffles.

Oh yeah, she was separated from Yukirin during the team shuffle.

"H-hey! Don't cry on me! Don't worry, my relationship with NyanNyan is perfect despite being in different teams!"

"hsk hsk... No more... boobs pillow..." Mayu cries

WHAAAATT?!! All this while my oshiri sister likes boobs better than butts? However, Yuki has better bewbs than butt.

"Don't be sad, I'll lend you mind!" I said, while letting her lean on my bewbs.

"...small.." Mayu murmurs.

"WHAT?!! DID YOU JUST SAY MY BEWBS ARE SMALL? oops. I meant, sorry that my boobs are not as big as Yuki's."

"UWEEHHHHHH.... I. WANT. MY. BOOBS PILLOW!!" Mayu started bawling out loud.

"Shhhh... OK, I'll lend you NyanNyan's boobs!" I told her in an attempt to calm her down.

Sigh. NyanNyan can be deredere to Mayu but not me.

For a moment Mayu seems calm. But she started crying again.

"I know that I can still see Yuki, but our schedules are so different! It was already so busy even when we were in the same team..."

Then an idea struck me.

"Yuki and NyanNyan are in the same team right?"

Mayu nods.

"Then we can sneak into the dressing room together! I know the route and the timing for Team B's performances!"

"Oh yeah... I haven't thought of that!!!"

"Oshiri sisters forever!!!" we shouted in unison.

(epiclulz POV)Meanwhile...

Yuki is consulting NyanNyan.

Yuki: What am I gonna do without Mayu?

Haruna: More like what Mayu is gonna do without her mother...

Yuki: I'm so worried about her... What if she harass other members? No, what if SHE gets harassed? hsk hsk...

Haruna: Empty nest syndrome...

Yuki: I'm so scared, Haruna... What if she ignores me?

Haruna: Don't worry! Yuko and I have a very good relationship despite being in different teams!

Yuki: B-but... Mayu was with me right from the start...

Haruna: Don't worry! Just get used to it!

Yuki: Ok, I'll try...

Meanwhile...
(Jurina POV)

I'm dead set on becoming the new center.

I must shed off my cute and innocent image I had when I was 11!!! I was harassed by so many people, goddamit!

Now I'm known as the pimp! Heheheh. I kissed 3/4 of SKE48 when I was only 13.

Now that I've transferred to AKB48, it's time to kiss moar members.

When I'm the center, I get to kiss everyone!!!

I miss Rena-chan... I... I don't have the courage to confess...

What if the pimp gets rejected? That would be detrimental to my image! ...

I don't think I have a chance now... With her spazzing over Airi...

I was so happy in Kiss Datte Hidarikiki.

If I become center for AKB Rena-chan will notice me!

(Yuko POV)
With the state Mayu's in right now... She's totally going to lose to Jurina.

Not that I have anything against Jurina being the center.

I just want Oshiriri to be center for once!

Oshiri sisters vs Pimp

Mayu used get injured by rival yankee school!
Jurina goes deredere over Mayu and defense is lowered!

Jurina used confess then friendzone!   (majisuka)
It's super effective!

Yuko used oshiri heal on Mayu!
Mayu has full health!

Yuko used loli harassment!
It's not very effective since Jurina is not a loli at heart...

Jurina used boyish charm!
It's super effective on Mayu since she likes danso!
It's not very effective on Yuko since she's 120% lesbian...

Oshiri sisters used oshiri beam!
Jurina used Aki-P!
Not very effective since powers clashed!!

Oshiri sisters: Jurina, you didn't wait for your turn!!
Jurina: Like I give a shet!

Jurina used Nobunaga stare!
Yuko-sama used Gekikara out!

It's mega effective against Jurina because she likes Rena!
Jurina KO'd!

Jurina: Urghhh.. I will not fall...

Mayu: Since we're all perverts.

Yuko: Why not...

Jurina: HAVE A 3CENTER?!!

EVERYONE: YES THAT SOUNDS FABULOUS

Jurina: Wait.. Who will be the center in the 3center?

Oshiri sisters: We can rotate!

Everyone: YAY EVERYONE IS HAPPPYYYYY

Jurina: AND RENA LOVES ME TOO!!!!

KOJIYUU MAYUKI WMATSUI FOREVERRRRR (although Renairin is slowly creeping up onto me)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- BACK! Crack sch, Yuko bday fic-The perverted center
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »
you made me going crazy XD XD i laugh very2 hard! my sister said that i was "crazy" ~ sit alone in the corner of my room, read this fic, and laugh with BIG volume XD
thanks for this fic.. i love oshiri sister so MUCH, they are so pervy XD
and jurina.. she is super kissu mon! *danger danger*

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2012, 04:17:45 PM »
you made me going crazy XD XD i laugh very2 hard! my sister said that i was "crazy" ~ sit alone in the corner of my room, read this fic, and laugh with BIG volume XD

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2012, 04:25:29 PM »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2012, 05:22:11 AM »
jaja so funny!!...

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2012, 07:31:46 AM »
Hahahaha...LOLtastic!

Yuko is a super perverted captain..
When jurina gets older, she'll be more dangerous than yuko in harrassing members..LOL..

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm back. I've been busy playing my games and it got boring so I'm back to updating again XD
Thank you everyone who has read my fics and commented :DDDD
I wotafied one of my friend lol. I hope he never ever finds my fics LOL

Here's an OS!!

Yukihentai (crack?)

Kashiwagi Yuki went back to her apartment only to find that someone was inside. Her "black" instincts immediately told her to hide. To her surprise, she saw Mayu doing a striptease taking off her clothes, not noticing Yuki at all.

Yuki found herself in an all too similar situation. She saw Mayu's soft supple skin.

Curse the cameramen who always see Mayu wearing bikinis, Yuki thought.

Wait. On the other hand, without cameramen, there won't be any bikini photos of Mayu already.

Wait. Isn't that good? Mayu's cuteness is for ME to see only.

Her breathing got hitched when she saw part of Mayu's bare shapely butt. Like Masanya to lolis, she crept towards the bathroom, thinking about a naked Mayu showering.

Oh my god, that would be so hot... Trickles of water running down her skin... haa haa... When was the last time we showered together?

"SURPRISE MOTHAFOCKA!" "Hmm? Yuki? What are you doing?" Mayu drew the shower curtain.

Knowing that her pervy actions has not gone undetected, Yuki blushed hard.

Mayu can't read minds right? Cyborgs don't read minds. Yeah. My pervy thoughts. Poof. Mayu doesn't know.

"O-oh hi! I-I was wondering if I could shower..." Yuki stammered while looking away. Slight disappointment could be discerned on Yuki's blushing face.

Great Yuki. Now she must think you're a perv who wants to shower with her.

"You're disappointed right? That I'm still having a towel around me?" Mayu smirked.

"WHAT?!" Yuki asked, her face contorting into one of her famous reactions.

"Nothing~ Come on, the bathtub's getting cold."

Yuki's bathtub was, much to her delight, rather small for the two of them, giving the both of them some much needed skinship.

"The towels are absorbing too much water. Lets take them off~" Mayu said, tugging at the towel around Yuki's assets.

"Wait wha-" Before Yuki could finish, the both of them were already naked.

"Why are you suddenly so afraid of showing me your body?" Mayu questioned. "We've seen each other naked so many times before!"

"Wait... could it be that you no longer like me?" Mayu said, looking hurt.

Yuki crossed her arms and shook her head vigorously. "No! I still love you!"

Seeing Yuki so flustered, Mayu smiled. She felt like teasing Yuki further. "Then why... why did you do that to Yui?"

"It wasn't like that! It was all planned by the director!" Yuki retorted.

"Your acting was really realistic ne? Breathing so heavily like a perverted ojii-chan?"

"Well I just had to imagine that I was peeping on you instead!" Yuki said without thinking.

"You're a real hentai aren't you?"

"What- No I just mean that you are so cute of course everyone would go haa haa for you! I can't even..."

"Then why do you like Paruru so much?" Ha, she can't explain this. Mayu said.

"How about you? Why were you so gay for Ricchan in Kodoku na Hoshizora?" Two can play at this game, cyborg.

"That's not my fault! I was just following the script!" Mayu denied vehemently.

Let's see who will win, Yuki smirked. "Why were you so gay for Ogino Risa from SKE? Why was Jurina so gay for you during MajiGaku 2?"

Having been forced into a corner, Mayu stops.

"Fine, you win."

The both of them then realised that Yuki has literally pushed Mayu into a corner. The position was very very awkward for Yuki. Their faces were just inches apart.

"Mayu..." Yuki said, tucking a few strands of loose hair behind Mayu's ear.

*grope*

The pervy cyborg broke the romantic atmosphere, after which she splashed some water at Yuki

"WHAT THE- WATANABE MAYU, YOU HAVE BEEN HANGING AROUND YUKO TOO MUCH. COME BACK HERE!" Yuki splashed some water back at Mayu.

So ensued a heated water fight...

-after bath-

"Man.. That was great!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Yeah. you were totally no match for my cyborg hydrobeam."

"Yeah right. Sleep early, don't we have some events tomorrow?"

"I don't feel like sleeping..." Mayu said while looking at Yuki with puppy eyes.

OH MY GOD SHE LOOKS SO CUTE RIGHT NOW. HAA HAA I FEEL LIKE RAEPING HER Why do her lips look so damn kissable? Yuki leaned in for a kiss>

Mayu pulled back and stuck out her tongue. "Blehhh~ just kidding. Lets sleep, I'm tired already."

"WATANABE MAYU! This is not your house, its mine! And it only has one bed!"

"So?"

Yuki blushed again. Left with no other choice, the both of them laid down on the same bed, under the same blanket.

"Mayu, do you need another pillow?"

"Nah, your boobs are pretty comfortable."

"SERIOUSLY MAYU. WHERE DID YOU-"

Yuki was silenced by a kiss.

"Ne, Yuki. I really am tired already. Let's go to sleep first?"

The both of them slept. Not that well of course, because Mayu was groping Yuki throughout the night.

-end-

I have no idea why my fics are so short. Man I need to brush up, skills are getting rustyyyyy.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- BACK AGAIN! Yukihentai short OS Mayuki!!!
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »
The Crack masteh has returned LOL.

You must update moaaar! I miss all these cracky shit~

You're only 12, right? 13? WHERE DAFAQ DO U GET THESE LEWD ANTICS?! OAO

Crack Mastah, I must learn from you. Oh, shit, now I sound perverted. -Sulks in a corner-

Anyway, nice cracky OS, as usual lolol. Waiting for next update and lesson pfft
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya Hirano - Love Gun