JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico

Author Topic: epiclulz fics and OS- Why do you love me? (kojiyuu short OS)  (Read 44166 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- BACK AGAIN! Yukihentai short OS Mayuki!!!
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2012, 12:52:50 AM »
First WTF!!!! lol it's so funny!!! continue!

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2012, 11:08:38 AM »
@ChuuuPuffs
If I give you my history of pervyness I would probably be sent to jail LOL. I also wonder how I became so perv tho~

I've downloaded a bot for my game so I got time to updateeeee!!! Yayyy. I'm planning to update on alternate days lol. hopefully.

Kore wa Nezumi desu ka? Chapter 1 (it will be in majigaku 1 and 2 setting. because I miss cenezu. this chapter is prolly non-crack. )

(nezumi POV)
Center.

What an odd name. Not the weirdest though, in majisuka gakuen.

I entered this school because I wanted to be rebellious. I was sicked and tired of my old life. Being made to live up to expectations, meeting strangers from my father's work, get perfect grades. But my parents didn't really care, did they? They don't even give a damn when I became a Yankee. All they give me is money. All my friends in elementary school were so envious. Pfft. I don't even have friends. Filthy greedy human beings, being led around by this thing called "money". I used to have a little hope that, maybe, if I find a friend, I can get the love that my parents didn't give me. It all turns out that even as children, all of my 'friends' were out to get my money. I don't need friendship anyway. Not when I'm playing my endless game of chess, where all other people are my pieces. And my opponent? Nobody in particular, perhaps even myself.

It was rather humorous at first, seeing young teenage girls fighting and not thinking of their future for the sake of "friendship". It then got sickening and boring. So I decided to intervene.

Then there was this particular girl called Center. She was... different. She seemed knowledgeable, reading a book wherever she goes. Quite the loner too. One day I saw a group of girls picking on her.

"What's up with that old-lady cardigan?"

"Reading a book?"

"You're very smart, huh?"

Center ignored them.

"OY, LISTEN TO US!"

"FIGHT HER!"

Within a few minutes, Center walked away victorious without a single scratch.

Interesting, I thought, as I followed her.

"Why are you following me?"

Crap. This is the first time I've been noticed. Center turns back and walks towards me, giving me a death glare.

"Tell me. Why have you been following me for the past few days?"

I braced myself for a punch. But no. She didn't punch me. Instead she just stood there and questioned me. But her intense glare was more than a punch.

"Nezumi, isn't it?"

Shit. Have I been beaten at my own game? I just stood there silently. For the first time in my life. I was at a loss.

"You're different from the others."

"You're diffrent from them too."

"I think I like you."

I should have known better not to accept her as a "friend". But then her striking personality led me into working together with her.

I realised she was as annoying as HELL.

"Nezumi-channnn!!!!!! You're so cuuuute!! Let me hug you!!!"

"I want a kiss, Nezumi-channn!"

"Do you really have any intentions to be at the top..." I murmur.

"What?"

"N-nothing!"

Why am I suddenly so scared to say out what I want? After all, she is just a pawn in my game, isn't she? Why does she make me so confused...

(end of Nezumi POV. That was some non-crack stuff I haven't written for ages after my exams lol)

Yuko: Where's Geki? She hasn't taken her melonpan yet...
*walks around, sees Geki's uniform on the floor with lots of blood*
???: OMG KYAAAA YOU ARE SO CUUUTE WIHTOUT YOUR JACKET!!! SEIFUKU IS THE BEST!!!
Yuko: WHO THE FAHK IS THAT?!!
Geki: Let me go!! You promised me gundams!! Where are my gundams?!!
Yuko: I must save Geki! GEKI, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!!
*sees insanely cute Geki without jacket tied to a chair while a girl is fangirling while nosebleeding*
Yuko: WHO ARE YOU?!!!
???: Oh I'm Airin.
Yuko: How did you get into the school without getting beat up? You're kinda cute you know~ *tries to be smooth with newcomer*
Airin: I have this! *takes out gundam cosplay cannons lasers iwsp and shit*
Yuko: :shock:

Geki: Nee, Yuko-sama. Why do you say Torigoya is the scariest? Isn't it me? *bites nails* ehehehhehh.
Yuko: *pats Geki's head, gives melonpan* Nawwww, you're a harmless little loli compared to her. Let me tell you what happened...

One day she was being tsun at me as usual. I wanted to kiss her, she rejected. I wanted to hug her, she rejected. I wanted to... Oh nevermind. You get the idea. So I decided to take revenge by hiding her mario kart game. When she found out that I took away her Mario Kart game, she whispered "balloons" to me.

For the next few days I saw every single cute girls' butts and boobs as balloons!!! It was horrible!!!

Geki: *nomming on melonpan* What?
Yuko: Nevermind...

Yuko: Torinyan! Even though you hate chickens, why do you like to eat them so much?
Tori: Actually I don't really like them. But Sado told me something.
Yuko: What did she tell you?
Tori: She told me that if I eat chicken meat, more chickens will need to be killed! So if I eat chicken, I'll be killing more of them!
Yuko: WHAT.

Sorry if its short.

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2012, 06:57:12 PM »
update  :D

great fanfic ....   :thumbsup  :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Yukihentai OS, kore wa nezumi desu ka cenezu!
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2012, 02:36:29 AM »
lol I like Sado's logic ^^

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2013, 01:51:11 PM »
revived. I've changed quite a bit because of secondary school. so perhaps my writing style has changed. so here's a short OS :DDD will I continue with my previous fics? I don't really know lehhh DX I don't think i can continue with my previous fics anymore I've become much less cracky ;A; i will update randomly though HAHA.

Why do you love me? Kojiyuu

"Hey Yuko, why do you love me?"

Haruna asked, looking up from her DS that she had been previously engrossed with. Yuko was taken by surprise. Haruna has never been one to ask such a question.
Yuko started to think why Haruna wanted to know that. Is it because Haruna feels insecure about their relationship?
Does Haruna doubt her? No, Nyan-nyan loves me a lot and I love her a lot too... Yuko thought.

"Hey Yuko, I asked, why do you love me?" Haruna looked Yuko in the eye.

"I love you because you're so hot and cute and have perfect boobs and butt!" Yuko replied with a tounge-in-cheek answer, hoping to break up the tension. This was however, very true.

Is that all that I am to you, Yuko? Am I really just a hot girl to you...? Haruna looked disappointedly and sadly at Yuko.
Yuko noticed this and immediately said "Nah, nyannyan, I was just kidding, there are many other hotter and cuter girls out there in the world~"

Then, Yuko suddenly hugged Haruna and stared into her eyes.
"Do you want to know why I love you, Kojima Haruna? Because you love me for who I am. You know every single flaw and bad habits that I have.
Even though some of them might be the things you can't stand the most, you still love me. Even though you hate pervy people harassing you, you still forgive me after I harass you.
That is why you're special to me, Haruna. I love you."

Upon hearing those words, Haruna's heart started to melt.
"And Oshima Yuko, do you know why I love you?"

"It's because I'm just too cute and perfect right~" Yuko replied.

Haruna pouted. "No Yuko. Because you're such a idiotic pervy little squirrel. No, you're my idiotic pervy little squirrel."

"Then let me show you how pervy your idiotic little squirrel can get..." Yuko said.

Haruna was in for yet another sleepless night...

« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:01:20 PM by epiclulz »

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: epiclulz fics and OS- Why do you love me? (kojiyuu short OS)
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2013, 01:56:47 PM »
short but its so great  :wub:
you should write more lol. thanks for the OS  :heart: :)

Silent reader for now

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2013, 08:29:51 PM »
lovely kojiyuu~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2013, 08:32:00 PM »
awwwwwwwwssssss!! <3

Offline lambie96

• ecchi
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2013, 05:57:46 AM »
sweet talker

Offline LukeMatsuda

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2013, 04:00:46 AM »
Very Good!!  :thumbsup

can't wait for the next, Kojiyuu is the best!   :w00t:

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2014, 04:05:49 PM »
I don't think i can continue with my previous fics anymore I've become much less cracky ;A; i will update randomly though HAHA.

Noooooooooo !!!!!!! Need more crack fanfics !!!!!!

Offline nicole123

• KojiYuu and Atsuyuu Shipper here! <3
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2014, 06:03:45 PM »
OMG!  :scared:

Kojiyuu Being Sweet Again ..  :shy1: :shy2: :nya:

Author-San Sorry For Being a Silent reader before..  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Another Kojiyuu Story please Author-san :wriggly:

Please Update Soooooooooon  :twothumbs  :on GJ:

I Will Wait for it.  :hip smile:  :on gay:
"Don't tell God how big your problem are .. instead tell your problem how big your God is."

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico