JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll

Author Topic: Space Love/48 Days  (Read 83583 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 20 part 1
« Reply #300 on: September 17, 2012, 12:08:46 AM »
aww now what gonna happen T_T

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #301 on: September 17, 2012, 12:11:06 AM »
Eh? :stoned: :shock: Ah? SFJHELKRH HM? :scared: Uhuhuhu... And now it gets better..~ :kekeke:

Call me sadistic, but kind of want fate to go how it goes~ :glasses: Definition: I kind of want Minami to die..~ :shifty:

Don't get me wrong, I love Takamina... :on drink: :on GJ:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #302 on: September 17, 2012, 12:39:56 AM »
woah, intense chapter! but Lol @ the part where rena kept kicking Jurina and trying to shut her up :P
Atsuko found out! Makes sense Takamina would have meds and a folder with her med history, so detective acchan did a good job in finding those! :P
Oh man, can't wait to read the next chapter now that Atsuko knows.
Thanks for the update :)

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #303 on: September 17, 2012, 12:48:44 AM »
Oh no. Acchan knows Minami's secret now. I hope they'll talk it over and everything will be fine and they'll live their lives together forever. Ah, wishful thinking right? Haha.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #304 on: September 17, 2012, 02:36:43 AM »
im rarely commenting but, i always read your fic miyumi-san.....

ahhh it getting more interesting!!

aww cant wait the second season too LOL

thank for the update....LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #305 on: September 17, 2012, 04:09:10 AM »
Nhyaaaargh! ><

Too much to my weak heart ><

Thanks for the chapter, I can't wait to the next one ;.;

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: September 18, 2012, 12:38:56 AM »
 :OMG: Oh nooooooo!

:fainted:

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 20 part 2
« Reply #307 on: September 18, 2012, 02:27:27 AM »
@sasumiofjp: Oh no! Stay with me! Don't die!  :bleed eyes:

@Haruko: You'll find out soon! Just keep reading!  :)

@Crossing Crossroads:Hey! I don't let poeple die! I refuse! Sorry.  :cry:

@arrow27: Well I hope you enjoy the chapter! You won't belive what's going to happen next.  :twisted:

@Sasshii: I can't guarentee that will happen. But maybe something like that.  :roll:

@kurogumi: Ah it's been a while! How are things? Are you doing well?  :)

@Rukaeru: Well here is the update so I hope you like it!  :lol:

@BbSis: Ahh don't die on me! LIVE!  :bleed eyes:

@Megumi: NO! Don't cry yet! We haven't seen the ending yet.  :P

Well here's part 2! I hope you guys enjoy it. Let's see what happens between Atsuko and Minami now that the serect is out.
==================================================================================

Chapter 20 part 2

(Day 30)

"Why didn't you tell me you were dying?"

Minami felt as if her world was crashing down on her. Atsuko knew Minami's condition now. Everything was over.

"Atsuko I didn't wasnt to tell you because I was afraid that you would treat me differently." Minami said.

"Treat you differently?"

"Yeah! Like you wouldn't treat me like regular people."

"Minami how could you say that?"

Atsuko couldn't stop crying. She just stared at Minami with sadness in her eyes.

"Minami even if I had known I wouldn't have treated you any different than I do with the others. When I met you I fell in love with you and nothing would change my view on you."

"I also didn't want you to think I was weak."

"Minami you are the strongest person I know! You took on my father and won. Now I think that's strong."

"I'm sorry Atsuko. But I just didn't want to tell anyone."

"Do you have any idea how I feel! I'm in love with you Minami. I imagined what my life would be like in the future with you by my side. I was finally going to be happy and we'd live our lives out together. But it looks like that isn't going to come true. How many days do you have left now 10?'

"18..."

"Your time is running out and there's nothing I can do about it! If you had told me this I would've spent more time with you. I would've been with you all the time and made your final days here happy ones."

"Atsuko I-"

"I don't want to hear it. I'm done with you Minami. Good bye."

Atsuko ran out the room crying leaving Minami behind. Minami got up and tried to follow her out but the nurses dragged her back in.

"Atsuko!"

It was after they're argument Minami was finally released. When she got to school, everyone started to act weird about her. Apparently everyone now knew about Minami's condition. She was sitting at her desk when her teacher walked over to her.

"Hello Takahashi-san, you won't need to worry about anymore home work assignments. You are being taken out of school for the rest of your time."

After getting kicked out of school, Minami went to the park to think. She was all alone when she felt something grab her from behind.

"Surprise!"

"Ahhh!"

Mianim fell back and landed on her butt.

"Yuko!"

WHACK

"Itai!"

"You need to be careful. She doesn't have much time left you know." Haruna said.

"Sorry..." Yuko said.

"It's fine you guys. So why are you here?"

"We heard you got kicked out of school."

"Yeah. You know why right?"

"Yep. Everyone at school was talking about it." Yuko said.

"Oh... Well I'm sorry for not telling you guys. I was just-"

Minami was cut off when Haruna hugged her. She was crying along with Yuko on the side.

"Haruna I can't breathe."

"Sorry."

Haruna backed off and wiped away her tears.

"Well listen, everyone is planning you a farewell party so come to school again later on tonight."

"Can do."

"Then I'll see you later."

Yuko and Haruna left. Minami decided to go home and sleep for the rest of the day. So much was happening that she didn't want to do anything. She was just so tired of everything.

"Minami wake up..."

Minami opened her eyes and saw her mother staring at her.

"Your friends are waiting for you. You better get going."

"Ok."

Minami put on her shoes and left. When she arrived at the school, the sun was just setting and the school was empty. As she walked into the building, she saw a sign. It was pointing to her classroom. Minami followed the sign and then into the classroom. At first the room was dark but then the lights came on and everyone jumped out.

"SURPRISE!"

"EHHH? What is all this?"

"Your graduation party/farewell party!" Yuko said.

"We wanted to throw this for you before you left." Yukirin said.

"We want you to spend your last moments with us having fun." Rena said.

"So let's celebrate and have fun!" Sae said.

Minami found herself crying with happiness. All her friends had come together to throw her one last party. She was just so happy.

"Now then let's quit the crying and have fun!" Sayaka said.

Everyone had fun and had a good time. It was a time Minami would always remember in her heart. At the end, everyone had a good bye letter so read to Minami. The first one up was Haruna.

"Takamina, I wanted to tell you that becoming your friend was the second best thing that's ever happened to me. You're a really great person and I think you are amazing. It's sad knowing that you'll be leaving us and I'm going to miss you a lot. Don't forget about me while your up there ok?"

The next to go was Sae.

"Takamina... You are the shortest person I ever met. But that's what I like about you. You're smart and funny and I think you're really cool. When I found out about your condition I was devistated. But then I remebered that I had to keep on smiling. I want you to remember my genking smile and think of it whenever you're down. Then maybe things won't seem so bad."

After Sae was Sayaka.

"Takamina I wanted to say that you are a really good person and I'm going to miss you a lot when you're gone. I'll miss the little girl with the bow in her hair who's constantly getting into trouble. I'll miss that little person who in reality has the biggest heart amoung all of us. Things are going to be very sad without you. Things might not even function right. But remember that when you're up there, I hope you look down on us and watch over us."

Next up was Jurina.

"Takamina even though I'm younger than you and not as old, I think you are the wisest person I've ever met. I respect you as my sempai and will always remember you as the person who taught me important things. You're like a big sister to me and I hate to let you go. Even though I act older, I'm still a kid. I remember that and I realize how hard it is going to be for me to let you go. I hope you don't feel any pain. I'll miss you so much."

After Jurina was Rena.

"Takamina I wanted to tell you that I think you are the bravest person I know. You are the strongest and bravest. You're like a super hero from a manga. You are the one who will go head first into a dangerous situation and come out with a big smile on your face. I'm going to miss that smile and I'm sure everyone else is going to miss it as well. But just remember that we will always love you and we will never forget you."

Yukirin was up next.

"You may be short but you are really powerful. I will never forget all the times you stood up for someone and protected them. I will never forget all the crazy things you did because of Mayuyu and all the weird situations we got into. I think that things will be very different without you. I think that when you leave, everyone is going to be lost. But I'm sure that if you watch over us up there, then I think we'll all recover eventually."

Mayuyu was up after.

"You crazy midget. When you told me about your condition I felt like screaming at the world. It wasn't fair that I was going to lose my favorite play mate. Who else am I going to get to get my mangas for me? It won't be the same without you. I'm going to miss you so much and probably cry myself to sleep every night. But for now, I'm going to be brave and smile. I'm going to send you off the best way I know how and that's with a smile."

The last one to go was Yuko.

"Takamina when I first met you I was so glad to find out I wasn't the shortest person anymore. For once I felt tall and mighty. But in all honesty right now I'm weak. I'm not strong like you. I admire your courage. Your bravery. You're going to face death and welcome it with open arms. I like that a lot about you. You accept everything even if it's bad. This is my final goodbye and to be honest I don't want it to be. But everyone has their time. Your's just came too soon. It's not fair but that's how life is and as much as I hate it I'm going to have to live with it. Wait for me Takamina. Eventually we'll all come up there and we can all be happy once again. Just hope you don't wait too long ok?"

Everyone was crying now including Minami. The only thing Minami could do was cry. But then she finally pulled herself together and said,

"Everyone... thank you so much..."

They all gathered for one final group hug. Then to end things, they scattered sakura petals all over the school. They all stood there and watched them scatter in the wind. It was truly a beautiful sight. That day was one of Minami's happiest days. One of the days Minami would never forget.

==================================================================================
One more chapter and then it's done! Ahh it's so sad! I hope you guys enjoyed the story and the up coming ending!

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2012, 02:52:23 AM »
They took her out of school, Acchan left her, if that farewell party wasn't so great I would have just broke down! Another Great chapter Miyumi-san! :thumbup

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #309 on: September 18, 2012, 02:59:10 AM »
nhyooooo  :cry:

I wont die... promise.... If I die, how I'm going to read the last chapter?

Nice update o/

Can't wait for the last one  :yep:

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #310 on: September 18, 2012, 03:14:08 AM »
she has like 18 days more. why the heck is everyone saying about her death now? i was like  :OMG: :angry1: :fainted: :on voodoo: :on redcard: :on kimbo:

but i want to know what you have in mind, so i'll shut myself down now. can't wait for next!

btw, i wasn't able to vote, but i just want you to know that i'd like to vote for 2nd season of Mad House if I have the chance. I'd love to see more of MariMii if I could.  :mon inluv:

anyway, thanks for all the awesome stories!  :mon thumb:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: September 18, 2012, 03:55:27 AM »
OMG so many emotions..but Atsuko!! where are you?..

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #312 on: September 18, 2012, 04:19:53 AM »
Thanks for the update! Man I teared up during the party scene! Loved everyone's letters to Takamina :D
Sad Atsuko wasn't there :( Looking forward to finding out what happens next :D

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #314 on: September 18, 2012, 10:42:03 AM »
 :gyaaah: This is just sooooo sad~~~~~~ MINAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pleeease:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: September 18, 2012, 11:06:51 AM »
 Let me cry in my sleep  :pen_cry:

This is  :cry: their farewell letter was so  :cry:
Sae-chans LOL : Takamina you are the shortest person I've ever met   :rofl:

Oh Yukos letter made the biggest impression on me
Acchan! Where did you go? Don't dump Minami!  :cry:

So the next update will be the last  :cry:
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #316 on: September 18, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »
I'll be waiting for u' update!.....Atsuko~~!!!WHY!?!?
Anyway i'll be looking forward to u'r next Update
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 21 END
« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2012, 03:54:44 AM »
Well everyone this is the last chapter! After this it's on to the next one which is season 2 of Mad House! I hope you all like the ending and I must warn you, there is going to be a few tear jerkers.

Chapter 21

(Day 48)

Time had passed since Minami last spoke to any of her friends. During the last few weeks, Minami's body became very weak and had to be hospitalized. She was now on her death bed reliving all her past memories. All the moments of happiness, of sadness, of anger, and even love. But the ones she remembered the most were the ones with Atsuko.

"Atsuko..."

Minami stared out the window looking into the sky. It was a perfect day to die. There were no clouds in the sky and the sun was shinging brightly. The birds were chirping and there was a slight breeze. It was the perfect conditions for dyiing. Minami was just lying in her bed waiting. Waiting for her heart to eventually stop and she can finally rest. But then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in.."

The door opened slowly and in came Atsuko. She was wearing a plain white dress and had a bow in her hair.

"Atsuko.. What are you doing here?"

"I came to say goodbye."

"Oh I see...."

Atsuko walked over and held Minami's hand.

"I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed my time with you. I'm going to miss you so much and I will never forget you. I don't know what's going to happen to me. But I do know that no matter what I will keep on living for your sake." Atsuko said.

"That's good to hear. I don't want you mourning over my death forever. It's not that big of a deal."

"Shut up."

Atusko looked at Minami with a souless glare.

"Your death is imporatnt. To me and everyone else. We're all going to miss you and we don't want you to leave. Life is unfair. It does things to us that reminds us that the world isn't perfect. You just happened to be one of it's unfortunate victims."

"I know. I hate it too. But I can't do much about it. This is the path I was given and I have to follow it. I can't do anyhting to stop it. It's how things are."

"Well sometimes you have to walk off the path and make your own."

"What?"

"Goodbye Minami. I guess I wont' be seeing you again."

Atsuko leaned in and kissed Minami's lips. Minami could feel the tears running down Atsuko's face as they kissed. This kiss was their last kiss together. Their last moment together. This was it and after that Minami would be gone forever. Minami savored every moment. She just wanted to stop time right there and never move on. But all good things come to an end and Atsuko pulled back. She held Minami's hand one last time before leaving.

"Atsuko..."

Minami's hand remained where Atusko had touched it. She was starting to lose that warm touch and now it was starting to get cold. Minami leaned back and slowly started to fall asleep. She wasn't sure if she woke up but she did know that this was going to be her last moment. She looked out at the sky one last time before passing out.

"Wait for me God. I'm coming up to meet you."

Then Minami passed out. An hour later, Takahashi Minami died of heart attack. They say that she went out the most peaceful way anyone could die. Painless and in a dream.

THE END.....

Or is it?

Minami opened her eyes and saw she was in the hospital still. She haden't died yet. But why? Why was she still alive? So many thoughts were racing through her head. But then the door opened and Mariko came in.

"Mariko?"

"Hey you're awake!"

"Yeah... what happened? Why aren't I dead?" Minami asked.

"Because you were lucky." Mariko said.

"What?"

"Rena was able to save your life but at a cost. She had to do a heart transplant from donar."

"Who was the donar?"

"You'll find out soon. Everyone come on in."

The door opened and everyone came in. One by one they all came out. Sayaka, Sae, Yuko, Haruna, Jurina, Rena, Mayu and Yuki. But where was Atsuko. It was then a heavy feeling hit Minami. Atsuko wasn't there. Which can only mean one thing.

"Don't tell me...."

"I'm sorry but-"

The door opened and Atsuko stepped in alive and well.

"Atsuko!"

"Minami!"

Atsuko ran over and hugged Minami. Minami was now crying her eyes out as she held onto Atsuko.

"I thought you died! I thought you gave up your heart for me!" Minami cried.

"Actually the one who donated the heart wasn't any human. It was from a pig." Mariko said.

"A pig?"

"Yes. Pigs have organs that are very similar to humans. One of those organs happened to be a heart. So thanks to Rena, we were able to operate and transfer the new heart."

"Thank you so much Rena."

"It was my pleasure."

Rena bowed and then left followed by the others. Now it was just Atsuko and Minami.

"I'm so glad you're alive." Atsuko said.

"I am too."

"I thougth I was going to lose the only friend I had! The only one I trusted. The only one I loved."

"We'll I'm never leaving you ever again so you don't need to worry. We'll be together forever."

"You mean it?"

Minami leaned in and kissed Atsuko's lips.

"I swear on my almost lost life."

"Minami..."

The two embraced in another kiss locked in each other's lips. Minami was given a second chance and she wasn't going to waste it. She was going to live the rest of her life with the one she loved. She was never going to let go. Minami was never going to lose what she held close to her. She would hold it and protect it with her life. When all hope seemed lost, she was able to find a light. She was able to open up and live out her life. Then when the end was near a miracle happened and she was able to live. Minami was able to live and live on past the 48 days.

THE END

For real this time....
Well there is the end! I hope you guys liked the story and please feel free to comment! The next story is Mad House season 2 so get ready for a ton of crazy and fun stuff! There's going to be a ton of new stories and even some new characters! I hope you guys liked the story and again, I'll be looking forward to seeing you all in Mad House.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2012, 04:05:16 AM »
awww cute  final :D for a second a thougth that you kill minami or acchan -_-

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: September 20, 2012, 04:20:28 AM »
OMG! What a cute end *.* Loved it!!!

Very cleaver that heart transplant thing with pig organs^^

And they lived happy ever after *.*

I'm still finishing Mad House, but can't wait for season 2 o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll