JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Say It Ain`t So

Author Topic: KPOP 50 Posts Challenge Thread *Postwhoring Olympics Special*  (Read 16270 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: KPOP 50 Posts Challenge Thread *Postwhoring Olympics Special*
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2012, 01:37:32 PM »
C12. A cute Kpop picture.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2012, 01:41:10 PM »
C19. A hot Kpop blonde.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2012, 01:43:35 PM »
C4. Your favourite Kpop soloist and why.

IU. I feel she has some actual musical talent. Sadly, most of her songs are a tad too slow for my tastes, but some of her stuff is really really good. Not to mention her epic good looks and cute clumsiness.  XD

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2012, 01:52:36 PM »
C20. Your favourite maknae.

2NE1's Minzy

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
C8. The Kpop group whose dancing you enjoy watching the most.

For me, it's Miss A. Doesn't hurt that they're the ones who do my favourite Kpop choreography, too... But really, Bad Girl Good Girl? Touch? Breathe? Goodbye Baby? They're all so enjoyable to watch and have memorable bits.

My fav :w00t:

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »
C5. The best Kpop song for karaoke.

Genie or Gee. Well known songs that everybody knows. Make it one big sing-along  :thumbup
And you can each so various parts and such to make it look like you're pros.  XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2012, 02:19:26 PM »
C9. The Kpop group whose singing you enjoy listening to the most.
Brown Eyed Girls. :wub:

...NEEEEXT!!!

C10. A Kpop group you want to know better.
I could mention quite a few groups here, I guess.

I would say 2ne1 like Stryfe, kinda, but I don't actually mind just liking some of their songs. All I hope is that they keep releasing songs that I like, as they have since Lonely. Folks here say they're really cool people, and I trust their judgment. :lol:

I could give another chance to a promising new group this year, Spica. Their song randomly starts to play in my head (Russian Roulette), the chorus has such a strong impact. Their vocals sound so rich, they could really be a quality group to keep my eyes on. But yeah, right now I don't really know much about them.

Russian Roulette:

lol at top comment: "NO CUTE GIRLS DOING AEGYO HERE !!!" :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2012, 02:23:30 PM »
C6. Your favourite Kpop album and your favourite track from that album.

SNSD - The Boys. it's the only K-pop album I actually own  :lol:

Favorite track is possible "OSCAR." Slow paced beat and singing style reminds me of old school Britney Spears  XD brings bakc high school memories somehow.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2012, 02:27:01 PM »
C15. Your favourite member of f(x)/SNSD and why. (choose one or do both)

Doing both! And would do both. :pimp:

f(x) - Victoria

Ahh... Victoria is truly one of a kind and unique in so many ways. The "mother" to the rest of the f(x) members, Victoria acts her age only when she feels like it, often opting to be about as mature as her younger "daughters". Her aegyo is, strangely enough, both natural and over-the-top silly. It just feels natural because she really is... out there.

I mean, Victoria enjoys talking to plants and cheerfully greets inanimate objects. Her not-so-fluent Korean has of course been a source of hilarity. I loved how she tried to keep Invincible Youth suitable for children to watch, often loudly protesting to Narsha's sex-laden dirty antics. Ahh, good times. :lol:

The China-import is also absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful smile and long legs. She's a great dancer and almost inhumanly flexible... she really bends any way one can think is possible and then some. And gods, it is so sexy...

--

Girls' Generation - Taeyeon

Taeyeon is my original k-love from 2007, when I first dipped my toes in the waters of Korean pop music. The most talented vocalist I'd ever seen dubbed an "idol" just blew me away with her voice and her looks, her mischievous antics and personality. I've been neglecting lately, but the time will come again.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »
C7. Your favourite newbie group of 2012 so far.

I'm not that up to date, but I quite like the look of Ace of Angels. Awesome artwork and promo pictures.
It a really strange mix of themes and styles. I'm hoping the music will become a bit less-standard in the future too though.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2012, 02:44:14 PM »
C16. Your favourite member of miss A and why.

I just mentioned in the IRC a while back that this is a pretty impossible question for me to answer. I really like them all.

• Suzy is real purdy and seems pretty fuckin' weird. For example, she named her female dog after a fictional male vampire. Damon. Yep...
  • Fei is absolutely gorgeous... she has that classy kind of beauty.
  • Min is a dynamo and a dance sex machine, I also feel like she'd be an animal between the sheets.
  • Jia is fun with her ever-shifting hair colour and sexay with her long legs and crazy flexibility.

So yeah, I don't know. And I don't care. :heart:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »
C8. The Kpop group whose dancing you enjoy watching the most.

It's like... BAM! I assume this is what doing meth feels like.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2012, 03:16:56 PM »
C11. A hot Kpop picture.

Wtf out of ALL the pics I could post, I do this one? ... But it's in the moment. And there are legs.

Ok Ok I'll try a bit harder:

C12. A cute Kpop picture.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2012, 03:27:35 PM »
C9. The Kpop group whose singing you enjoy listening to the most.

Still SNSD. When they do those solo performances during the concerts you can really hear each of them has singing skills, as well as their own timbre and styles. Nine strong individualities making up the sound of the group makes them sound very powerful.  :yep:

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2012, 03:46:41 PM »
Gonna do a few per post so I can catch up...

C1. Favourite Kpop group and why.
2NE1, hands down.  They're the group that turned me from being an SNSD fan to being a K-Pop fan.  From their debut I have loved them.  Their music, their image, their style.  Those girls!  CL, Minzy, Bom, Dara, are 4 strong women that are great singers, dancers, and live performers.  So much talent in one group, and with Teddy behind them as their producer and songwriter gives them a great sound.  I didn't care for them going all auto-tune with their second album but I've grown to appreciate it, and they're not using it too much these days.  I really wish I could have gone to see them live this last week, hopefully they'll return stateside soon!

C2. Your favourite Kpop girlgroup member and why.
CL from 2NE1.  Easiest question on this list.  So fierce and powerful, great singer and a great rapper.  And off-stage she's so cute and can be a dork sometimes <3  And her English is better than some people I know HERE.
CL speaking English in a Billboard USA segment

C3. Your favourite Kpop boyband member and why.

Taeyang from Big Bang.  Such an amazing dancer, really good singer, and his solo album is one of my favorite kpop albums.  Also one good looking dude (nohomo)  And I love it when he interacts with...

C4. Your favourite Kpop soloist and why.

No contest, IU is the winner here.  Great singer, most beautiful woman in the world (yeah, I went that far), so talented too! And she's soooooo cute too.

Here's IU singing a song she wrote.  In Venice.  Playing it on the guitar.  Live.  As the music video for the song. And it sounds better than most people in a studio. Can your idol do this?

C5. The best Kpop song for karaoke.
As I'm still pretty terrible at pronouncing Korean, can't read hangul, and don't go out to karaoke lets answer this as the kpop song I like to sing the most.  Sorry, Sorry is a really good one because its catchy and fairly easy to learn, but I also tend to sing TaeTiSeo's Twinkle a lot in the car as well... getting my Diva on, awww yeah!

C6. Your favourite Kpop album and your favourite track from that album.
So Nyuh Shi Dae's debut album is still my favorite kpop album.  The one that started it all.   Favorite track?  Kissing You~

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »
C13. A hot Kpop performance.

I was going to take the easy way out and just link the first Abracadabra perf I could get my hands on, but then I remembered.

OH, HOW I REMEMBERED.

123456 DO IT

C14. A cute Kpop performance.

I thought, if Twinkle Twinkle is a cute song then it must have cute performances, right?
So here we go 8)

I wondered why it's so long... It's actually several perfs in one :w00t:

EDIT: Ooops, thought someone would post in between...

C15. Your favourite member of f(x)/SNSD and why.
I don't have a clear favourite in f(x), so I'll go with SNSD.

I was about to post Tiffany, but I think I was just evilly charmed by her red hair for the Taetiseo thing. Well, she is charming otherwise as well, but I can't just dump Jessica like that. :lol:

Why Jessica? Huuuh I don't know, I just picked her early on. She has my favourite voice in SNSD, which is a wee bit strange because her voice is so nasal. But I like it anyways. She seems like a sweetie and I've been crushing on her for a long time.

I still don't really know why her, though. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:58:42 PM by shirenu »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2012, 06:46:57 PM »
C17. Your favourite member of Girl's Day/Secret/4minute and why. (choose any or all of these)

Girl's Day - Yura

Yura's been my Girl's Day fave from the beginning and I've enjoyed all of her various hairstyles and colours as well. It's pretty cool how well she can pull all that stuff off. Even when I didn't care about GD I always enjoyed staring at Yura from various angles. And lately she's been taking the Kpop Boobs thread by storm and for good reason, yes indeed.

Yeah, she has a great body with thick thighs and her chest area will provide boing boing material for a long time. She's also a real beauty with a pretty face and delishus lips.

Secret - Hyosung

The honey-thighed sex goddess, the cute bagel girl with the shining red gums, the leader of Secret, Hyosung. She's been losing ground to Bora in my personal fave rankings mainly because, well, Secret hasn't been doing shit. At least not anything interesting in a while.

She has a generally fun, perky, out-going personality. Dem gums, dem cute eyesmiles. She's also a juicy, thick girl and an extremely sexy dancer like Bora... and strangely they have other similarities as well, as both of them lost their fathers during their trainee days... both seem injury-prone - Bora is notorious for a few nasty stage falls, Hyosung messed up both her legs falling down some stairs - and stuff like that. Oh so strange...

4minute - Hyuna

Hyuna really gets a bad rap and a whole bunch of hate a lot of times, mostly because of her lack of singing talent and her racy airhead vids like Bubble Pop. It's kinda easy to understand if that's all you have to go by.

Hyuna's personality is great, however. She completely shines in the TV environment and is pure entertainment gold. The young, hopelessly cute Hyuna with her constant, endless whining was just fun to watch on Invincible Youth. During 4minute's time in the idol show Flower Bouquet, Hyuna was really running the show and helping her group members get more spotlight (whenever she wasn't hogging it to herself, haha). And so forth... her success isn't completely because of her effortless ass-shaking and crotch-thrusting. She's as much fun as any idol out there, and probably more so than most.

And she is undoubtedly sexy. She might be trying too hard sometimes, but she has a great figure and a terrific bum. I wouldn't call her amazingly beautiful or anything, but she grew on me alright.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »
I'm officially done with my postwhoring Olympics participation, but I might as well finish up some of this stuff... :3 Eventually

C16. Your favourite member of miss A and why.
lol whyyyy

Does anyone have a clear favourite in miss A??? Hm maybe the Suzy fans do. :lol:

My fav at first was Suzy, then Fei, then I didn't know.

Now it might be Jia; I've kind of grown to love her look and I like that she's friends with Gain.
I definitely haven't been appreciating Jia enough - I think I actually couldn't see the girl behind the wacky hair colours. lol

Of course, I love her sharp as knife dance moves ^^

Her twitter pictures...

She seems to like this cleavage angle :lol:

But yeah. I don't really have a favourite, but I'll give it to Jia this time :P

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2012, 08:23:46 PM »
C19. A hot Kpop blonde.

I know you were expecting Jiyeon or something, but let's give Alice from Hello Venus a little airtime. :P

I admit, I really like the k-blondes. I've fallen for pretty much ALL of them. Granted they don't seem to stay blonde forever, but Yura, Hyosung, Jiyeon, Jia, Nicole, Alice, Taeyeon, Sunny... (I'm probably forgetting a few, too) at one point or another, have been blonde, and I've been into it... I guess I really dig 'em asian blondes, indeed.

C20. Your favourite maknae.

I suppose it's Suzy, unless I forgot someone all of a sudden. She pretty, she strange, she fine. Should grow up faster tho... :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2012, 08:54:55 PM »
C17. Your favourite member of Girl's Day/Secret/4minute and why.

- I'm too unfamiliar with GD or 4M to post a favourite >_<

Actually, I don't know Secret too well, either... But I choose this chica:

Jieun.

Because she's cute. Eat that. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Say It Ain`t So