JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Marionette

Author Topic: my short letter to say goodbye to Acchan  (Read 2065 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
my short letter to say goodbye to Acchan
« on: August 28, 2012, 12:53:02 AM »
To Acchan,

if im honest ive never really been a huge fan ive always had eyes for that special midget thats always been the apple of your own.But even though im not I can happily say these words to you even if you dont ever get to see them or understand them.As i watched your live performances with Akb you have always been one to stand out and give your all for the fans and the rest of the group.I can tell you have been working hard and trying your best with every action you make.Your smile can change the atmospeher from a sad one to a happy one in a matter of seconds and your skills still manage to astound those around you.When I heard you where leaving AKB48 I coudnt believe it tears fell from my eyes because the thoughts of you leaving where some what hard to believe.I remember when you where doing an interview with some of the memebers when AKB was just starting out and you said you werent good at anything well I can tell you that you where wrong your good at many things dancing singing acting and making me laugh when I see you on Akbingo acting silly with the other members.

I hope you make it far in the future and become a bigger star then you are now as i know you have a big future ahead of you and this is only the beginning.You have something special about you that other Idols dont but I cant put my finger on it but im sure you huge fan base can tell me.

I know this letter is short but its better this way since im tearing up just typing the words that are running around in my brain.Just because I wasnt you number one fan doesnt mean I dont respect you.

And this last sentence im sure others will agree with me when I say this Madea Atsuko will always be the ace and face of AKB48.

From
Robyn Ryan aka XxRoByNxX78

The end

A/N : Just a short letter to say goodbye to Acchan and let some of my feelings out =)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: my short letter to say goodbye to Acchan
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 01:15:12 AM »
Aww this is sad :'(

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Marionette