JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - Forever to Me ~Owarinaki Kanashimi~

Author Topic: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 6 Part I-  (Read 27541 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part II- : Appearance
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 11:44:30 PM »
Erenpyon!!??? shock... I like her a lot, she's awesome~~~ <3 but I never would have thought that Erena would show up...
Awesome!
So pyon as Illya-chan??
Wow, Mariko as Berserker... Wow...
nod nod... Ah, Mayuki moment blossoms...

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »
qweakb, request accepted! Yer the first one that I accept request from, since it's not impossible~

Thank You!!!!!!!!  :kneelbow: :luvluv1: :stuffed: :nya:  :on GJ:

Mayu good job of protecting her  :inlove:
mayuki mayuki  :wub:
Sorry that I am being random  XD

The moment that I read melon pan I remember Rena... :on lol:

Good chapter as always :on GJ:

Since when tomochin promise the saddist Berserker Mariko  :?
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 01:26:08 AM »
Mariko and Erena as Berserker and Illya~ :fap

MaYuki fan service! :wub:

Oh wonder what promised Yuki made to Erena? :?

Can't wait for more..

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 02:32:59 AM »
Well this is interesting... Mariko is a Berserker... And Erepyon is the master of her. Oh my. This is going to get intense! :panic:

Poor Tomochin and Acchan... They were once close together in the previous war it seems, but they have to fight to the death for the grail now. And looks like they saved Tomochin and Yukirin! Bit of Mayuki there, haha. :cathappy:

Looking forward to more of your updates on this fiction! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 09:18:44 PM »
Holly wow, Mariko is berserker?! Hahaha XD

Erena as Illya is kind of fitting, although I'd put Maachan instead haha.

And little MaYuki event there :9
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part II- : Appearance + ARMOR
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2013, 06:39:58 PM »
Oh yeah,

Think of the armors for each hero as these. Acchan and Yuko = FLYING GET (Drama) and Tomochin and Mariko-sama = UZA. Sae's with her Majisuka Gakuen uniform. As for the school uniform for the students, think of BEGINNER's PV (Dance ver) uniforms. Sayaka? Well, she's a teacher. As for Erena, she's cute in whatever she wears. Those two can wear whatever the hell they want. I'll update tomorrow, probably. ALL HAIL SATHDAY!

Acchan (Sword's invisible though)

Acchan and Yuko, staring at each other with love and war.

Tomochin and Mariko

Sae. Why Gakuran? Relax. She's not Gakuran... Unless she's hella in love with Acchan...

Erepyooooon~ that's how I see her as Illya

School uniform [For Mayu, Jurina and Yuki] Where's Jurina? I don't know.

All hail what?

WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN POSTING THIS?!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part II- : Appearance + ARMOR
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2013, 07:54:10 PM »
^ Acchan epic  :wahaha:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part III- : Yuki x Rider
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »
DiVA, sorry OAO. Sae's going to appear in this chapter~ I thought it I was going to make her appearance in the next chap but then I remembered Yukirin XD Mariko and Erena are enemies! They're like the final boss of this game XD

imteedee, but she's with Mayuyu. So it's the best birthday~ Oh yea, and Acchan's totally EPIC  :twothumbs

Shinoki, you've got to have some service here and there. At least that's what I got from reading some AtsuYuu fics with AtsuMina XD

qweakb, Tomochin will explain herself in this chap~ probly >w>

kenjoy, they didn't make any promise, I think. It's the... second time they met. Bah, Yukirin will explain herself! OAO

Flutist, yeah, that's what I thought as well Q.Q They're such good friends... And thanks : D

Yuki, Maa-chan is a bit... ^^''

I'm sorry for the late update for people who's actually reading this weird but Ashura-like story! :kneelbow: I was too busy in RL but I promise! I'll finish the third chapter next week~!! THIS I SWEAR ON THE FLAG OF BUTTSTONIA! Even though it didn't exist *sigh*

[Chapter 2 Part III : Yuki x Rider]

We all decided to skip school for the day and question Kashiwagi about things that she knows. We were in the living room. On the TV, there's news about global warming but who cares about that. I'm sitting in front of the TV with my back facing it. In a circle, clockwise starting from me is Acchan, Rider, Kashiwagi, Yuko and Jurina. "So shall we start the meeting of the Knights of the round table?" I asked jokingly. Jurina clapped her hands amused while Kashiwagi is giving me a disappointed look. Rider didn't understand what I said so she asked Kashiwagi who only told her it was something pointless. Yuko laughed at my failure and Acchan ruffled my hair. "No, seriously. Is there any questions we should ask that weird lady?" I pointed at Kashiwagi while looking at Acchan.

"Oh, I got one!" Yuko raised her hand to ask. I gave her the 'Go ahead~' gesture. "How about we introduce each other?" she asked us and all of us nodded. We each introduced ourselves. First Yuko, then Jurina followed by Acchan and me.

"My name is Kashiwagi Yuki. That's all." she ends it just like that. "PLAIN!" I got up and pointed at her. She glared at me so I just sat and looked down. Acchan patted me on the back. "There there~" she comforted me like an older sister would. "Your name from now on is Yukirin." Acchan said and smiled at the girl. Kashiwagi's eyes opened wide as she looked at Acchan in disbelief. "Eh? Why?" she asked, not wanting that kind of nickname. "Who cares. It's better since Yuki is kind of a plain name." Yuko pointed out. You could see as if an imaginary arrow struck at Kashiwagi as she heard the truth. "Fine! Whatever you want!" she sulked and goes into the corner. Acchan gave a satisfied nod and Yuko gave a thumbs up to her. "You haven't changed a bit." Rider said to Acchan as she chuckled.

"My class is Rider. My generation name is Itano Tomomi. I'm Atsuko's best friend." she sticks her chest out in pride and Acchan nods. Yuko clicked her tongue. "Some people call me Tomochin or Tomo, so whatever's fine." she ends her introduction and Acchan clapped. "Why are you clapping?" Yuko asked her, annoyed. Acchan only sticks her tongue out and ignored her. "Hahaha! You're hated!" I teased the midget which earned me a hit on the head.

After some commotion and Jurina comforting 'Yukirin', we settled down. "I would have to ask this first..." I looked at Yukirin seriously while the others kept quiet. "Do you REALLY have to take other people's souls?" I asked her. She sighed knowingly. "Do you really need to win the grail war that badly?" I continued, and she looked down. The others looked at her to get the answer. After a few moments of thinking, she confessed. "Yes."

"... Why...?" I looked down, thinking of how to express it. After a few seconds of silence, I finally looked up and asked her the question. "... Why would you go so far...?" The others nodded knowingly and waited for her answer. She closed her eyes as if she wanted to resolve herself. "Actually..." she opened her mouth to answer. "... I want to gain a certain knowledge..." We all looked at her and waited for her to continue. "I want to find out who killed her..."

"Who killed Sae..."

======
[A certain person's POV]

I sat down next under the tree in the park. Surprisingly, there wasn't anyone there today. The weather's cloudy so people are probably staying inside, afraid that it's going to rain. I was trying to take a rest for a bit before continuing what I was doing. I sensed a presence above me but I was calmer than ever, knowing that she's there. "Welcome back, Sae." I greeted her, which she replied with nothing more but a smile. Her spear wasn't there so she probably made it vanish. We started our small talk while I was taking a rest. "So. did you find anything?" I asked her which she nodded without looking at me. She looked at a certain point in the distance and answered casually. "Berserker team met up with Saber, Archer and Rider team and the Rider team is probably going to join up with the Saber and Archer team's alliance."

Her face looked saddened as she probably remembered of what happened in the last holy grail war. The truth is, the holy grail war the last time was horrifying. Not only did the heroes became what they least expected, but the main event of the war isn't actually the heroes' battle. It's the Magus' battle which was crazy. The winner was a certain person whose hero was the first one to step out. That person's wish was...

"I want to participate... in the next grail..."

What's more crazy is that I also got taken into this war as well. I became a master in the last war and at the end of it, right before I stepped out, I used a forbidden spell which got me into the current war. Sae didn't know since her master was someone else, but what surprised me more is that she came into the war too early.

"So did you see her?" I asked her, which after a few seconds, she gave a slight nod, signalling that she's safe. The question is, "Do you think she remembered?" she asked me as she remembered what happened before this war took place. Before the second hero was summoned. "I don't know..."

======
[Mayu's POV]

Everyone was silent. I could tell that Acchan and Yuko were shocked. If I remembered correctly, Yuko called the one with the spear, probably Lancer, Sae. And I don't know if that person and the one Yukirin mentioned are the same person, but it's still shocking. "What is your relationship with this... Sae person?" Jurina asked the question most of us were going to ask. She already knew Lancer's generation name is Sae, so she asked. Yukirin blushed right red as Jurina asked her that. "W- What are you talking about~ W- We're just friends~" She covers her red face and fidgets around as she said that. "The way you answered that makes you look VERY suspicious." Acchan stated with a sadistic grin on her face which made all of us nodded. Even 'Tomochin'.

After a few seconds of being shy, she looked down, as if she remembered something. "Sae was the first friend I ever met. You could even say that she's my savior..." she says as she recalled. "Even in tough times, she's always by my side... But one day, when I went to see her at our secret hideout..." she bit her lip and paused for a bit. All of us didn't dare to say anything as if to respect whatever she's going to say. "... I saw her lifeless body... with... blood all over the wall... a knife stuck to her chest... she was killed..."

======
[The person's POV]

"So how will you explain what happened at that time?" I asked Sae for confirmation, but I changed my question. "No... What will you do when you meet her?" I asked her the real question. She only gave me a bitter smile and lied down on my lap. With a smile of resolution, with her eyes closed, she gave me the answer I was hoping to hear. "I will follow your orders til the ends of hell, Master."

======
[Mayu's POV]

"I think I got the gist of what happened..." Acchan said as we separated from Yukirin. She was left alone in the living room because she needed some time. "Were you there at that time, Tomochin?" Yuko asked the girl. She shook her head and made an apologetic gesture. "I was only summoned a few weeks ago. She lost Sae about a month ago." she explained. "So basically..." Acchan closed her eyes to think.

"We shouldn't tell her about Sae just yet." she says, as she found her answer. "Why? I think it's better to tell her... Or else innocent lives are going to be lost..." I looked down in sadness of what's to come. She smiled at me and patted my head. "Don't worry. Tomochin is here to stop her, and we're going to stay with her." she assured me. Jurina butted in "Is this about Berserker?" she asked and I'm confused. "Yes..." she answered.

"Berserker-class servants are the most powerful out of all the servants. And probably the most insane. I think she knows this well enough that Tomochin alone can't defeat Mariko." she mentions the Berserker-class's name. "Therefore..."

======

"I want us to make a truce." I said to her and she looked at me with shock. "But!" I continued "You must not involve innocent people anymore!" I crossed my arms and looked down at her. "Deal?" I asked which she looked down to think. Moments became seconds, seconds became minutes, minutes became- Okay, it's only for 12 seconds. "I guess I'll have to accept that offer for now." her face lit up with a bright smile as she looked at me. I blushed for a bit, not knowing that she could be so beautiful... She's not as beautiful as Acchan, but... "Mayuyu?" Jurina brought me back to reality and I laughed dryly for whatever reason.

Everyone was happy that Yukirin accepted our condition. Not to mention that we just gained another ally. Acchan got closer to me and whispered in my ear "If you keep going like this, you're going to be stabbed in the back." she left after saying what she wants and made some tea. I shook hands with Yuki and Jurina put her hands over ours with a grin. "We're the 'BEAT UP BERSERKER' Alliance~!" she shouted playfully which made both Yukirin and I laughed. Acchan, Yuko and Tomochin were having their own celebration outside. We decided to just leave them be.

"Ah, because I told you what I wanted, then what do you two want to ask if you get the Holy Grail?" Yukirin blurted out a question which made me froze. Jurina as well. "Eh? Was that a taboo question?" she asked worriedly as she realized the state Jurina and I were in. "No, it's not that..." I said with a wry smile because I don't really know what I wanted to wish for. Jurina was the first to answer. "I want to stop the war."

I looked at her surprised. Her face was serious. Yukirin was curious. "Why would you do that?" she asked. Jurina answered while looking straight into her eyes. "I don't want something scary to happen if the Grail fell into the wrong hands..." she says clearly and Yukirin realized something. "You mean the 4th war?" she asked Jurina. Jurina nodded which made me curious. "Eh? When's that? And what happened?" I asked them. Yukirin explained. "The 4th war. This is the 8th. Somebody crazy used the grail to set fire to a whole town. The winner of the 5th Grail War used his wish to destroy the grail itself but... A new grail was created."

Jurina continued after Yukirin. "The grail became more powerful and it had the power to pass through dimensions. Therefore on the 7th war, new heroes from different dimensions were called out. And the war is held in a dimension different from us. Like Acchan said, the 7th war was called the idol war. They fought until the last remaining hero or master in the war remains. Because the grail has a mind of itself, it then used the 7 heroes of the past war to come back to the 8th war, our war."

"Okay, we're getting off topic, I think." I pointed the obvious which made Jurina finally realize it. "Ah, sorry. Lost in the moment there." she sticks her tongue out cutely as she winked. I thought she was really cute like that... "What's your wish, Watana- I mean, Mayuyu?" Yukirin asked me as we got back into track. I pondered for a bit but after a few seconds, I finally reached my answer.

======
[Saber's POV]

We hung out outside and talked about the past where we became idols and such. After I stepped out of the war, I became an actress for a while until the grail is finished. I didn't hear anything about what happened in the war because it's such a pain. "Tomo," I called her when I remembered something. "What is it?" she looked at me with the smile that saved me a long time ago. "What did you promise Mariko?"

She pondered on how to explain it and "Well, during the last war,

======
[FLASHBACK]

"Mariko, what did you want to talk about?"

"Ah, Tomochin. I just heard this from someone."

"About?"

"The heroes in this grail war this time will reappear in the next war."

"Really???"

"Yeah... I need to ask you of a favor."

"What is it? If it's not something impossible, then-"

"In the next war, I don't want you to attack Acchan first. It's okay if she attacks you, but I don't want you anywhere near her."

"... Why...?"

"Because I think SHE will win this war... And as an older sister, I'll have to protect my younger sister from her.."

"... I see..."

"So will you promise me?"

"Yeah. If it's for Atsuko..."

[FLASHBACK END]
======

Yuko and I listened to what happened as she explained. "You sure are loved." Yuko blurted out in a pissed off tone. I think she's upset about something. Probably jealousy but I don't want to get too self-conscious about it. "Then why did you break your promise to her?" I asked her and she shook her head. "I was attacking Mayuyu who was defenseless at that time. I didn't know that her servant was you."

======

After all that's happened, and us partying for god knows how long, it became night time. We all went to our own beds. Yukirin with Tomo, Jurina with Yuko and Mayuyu with me. I protested about Yuko staying in the same room with a girl but Tomo persuaded me otherwise saying that she knows that nothing is going to happen. Though, to be frank, my perversion is way worse than Yuko's.

"Acchan?" Mayuyu and I looked at each other in bed. It wasn't that weird lover's atmosphere that was going on. It was like siblings. "Hm? What is it?" I gave her a smile and she blushed a bit. She was so red that I could even see it in the dark. "Er.. Mind telling me the names of each servants?" she asked cutely as she hid half of her face under the blanket. I chuckled a bit and squeeled at her cuteness in my heart.

"Saber-class, Maeda Atsuko. Archer-class, Oshima Yuko. Lancer-class, Miyazawa Sae. Rider-class, Itano Tomomi. Berserker-class, Shinoda Mariko." I mentioned the five that I knew. "Err.. what about the other two? Caster and Assassin, was it?" she asked me again. I shook my head, not knowing the answer. "I don't know. Nobody knew who Assassin and Caster were in the last grail war." I explained to her. "In the last war, a lot of heroes were summoned. Probably about two hundred. Only 7 were part of the war. Each of the 7 knew they were in the war but didn't bother asking the others. I found out about the 5 of them being servants and their masters as time passed by but I don't know about the other two servants and masters."

"Ah... I see..." she seemed relieved and disappointed at the same time. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head to show there's nothing wrong. Even though she may say so, but her look says otherwise. "You should sleep, Mayuyu." I hugged her and buried her face in my chest. My chest isn't that big so she shouldn't be suffocating. She blushed madly at first but then looked calm and sleepy.

"Goodnight, Mayuyu." I kissed her forehead and her blush became redder even though I thought it was impossible at first.
"Goodnight, big sis..." she was about to sleep at first but then realized her mistake.
"'big sis'~~???" I teased her with a grin and she protested a lot.
"N- No! It was just a spur of the moment!" she blushed even redder. Okay, how red can she even go?
"Hai hai. Now just go to sleep, my little sister~" I continued teasing her even though I want her to sleep.
"M- Mou... You should forget about this..."
"Is that a proper way to talk to your older sister~"
"N- NYAA!" she snapped and hugged me tightly, more like trying to squeeze me
"Haha, my little sister is really cute~"
"S- Stop that... I'm going to sleep!" she closed her eyes to drift to dreamland.
"Yeah, Goodnight, my little sister..."
"... G- Goodnight, big sis..."

[Chapter 2 END - What came undone]

I love dem AtsuMayu moment~ Let me make a dominance poll!

Mariko > Acchan > Yuko > Jurina > Yukirin > Erena > Mayuyu > Tomochin

You're gonna get eaten alive, Tomochin! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part III- : Yuki x Rider
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2013, 09:25:24 PM »
Lol ic. 4th war was fate/zero, fifth was fate/stay night (heaven's feel plot?).

And for the dominance poll...........

Acchan > Mariko > Tomochin > Mayuyu > Jurina > Yukirin > Yuuko > Erena

ACCHAN ULTIMATE SE-...... nevermind. *id whacked*

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2013, 02:33:07 PM »
YAY Sae!  :wub:
I think I talk too much  :nervous
Is Rena in this at all?  :?
Judging by the Idol war...I think Sayaka is Sae's partner but...IDK
This chapter was awesome as usual!  :twothumbs
Can't wait for the next part!  :panic:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2013, 04:07:49 PM »
Naruhodo ne.. Sasuga from Mariko-sama..Everyone loves Acchan! Hehe

Ohmy! Someone.killed Sae? :O Wonder who did?

Who's Sae Master? I have a feeling.. Naaah! Just a feeling.. :oops:

What is Mayu wish? Wanna know! XD

AtsuMayu moments.. KAWAI~! :roll:

Looking forward for more... :fap

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 04:28:58 PM by kenjoy12 »

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2013, 04:17:42 PM »
 :thumbsup

Nice chapter as always..

Astumayu moment is so lovely  :wub:

I might turn as silent reader as I don't really know what to comment for now ><

:depressed: :on lol: :kneelbow:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2013, 06:20:53 PM »
omg, the AtsuMayu moments are so freakin' adorable! I would never imagine these two fit so well. XD When Mayu had a little slip of her tongue and accidentally called Acchan "Big sis'", it made me go "AWWWWW!" :cathappy: They're so cute!

And ah! Sae = Lancer and Sae is dead = What the hell will Yukirin do when she finds out? :shocked: This just got a whole lot more complicated. And Yuko being jealous of Acchan, LOL. Atsuyuu is so cute and lovable here~

Then there's Tomochin. Hm... She and Yuki formed an alliance with Jurina, Mayu, Atsuko and Yuko now in order to take down Berserker... Are they able to make it? Berseker is hella strong so they better be ready and on their toes! :panic:

Can't wait to see the next updated chapter from you! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2013, 09:54:14 PM »
<3 <3 <3
basically... so great..
lol, Yukirin got shot down...

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 3 Part I-
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2013, 07:52:06 PM »
Yuki, your guess is correct! OAO *clap clap clap* And as for the dominance poll, I can't believe Yuko is at the bottom of the 'food chain' with Erepyon! And I can't imagine Mariko-sama being uke with Acchan... But... *drools* THAT'S GOOD TOO. P/S, Ultimate se...?

DiVA, you sure know how to read the storyline O.O ARE YOU A PSYCHIC?! And don't worry. If you talk a lot, it would make the writer feel more at ease~

kenjoy, yeah, Mariko-sama loves her lovely imouto, Acchan~ Wonder what would happen if she found out Acchan's spoiling Mayuyu. I'm thinking of Berserker rage XD

qweakb, just say what you want~ Like there's something you want to happen or what you think is going to happen~

Flutist, Yukirin would go "Saeeee~~~" and Sae would run away from her knowing that Yukirin just tasted the overdose of Sae's harem aura! Just kidding. Well, let's find out in some other chapters~ Yes! Somebody who's thinking AtsuYuu is cute~! *High-fives*

Shinoki, nice wrap-up there XD

Yosh! I wonder what I'll write XD

[Chapter 3 Part I]

"MEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" I used my full strength and finally hit the girl in front of me. It was just a light hit on the head but just because of that, "Heh. Amusing." she got serious and repelled my bamboo blade and hit me about three times in the on my head. Because of that, I fell and was defeated. Acchan, who was watching with boredom this whole time, let out a child-like smile and clapped as Yuko and I finished practice. "Whoa! Didn't know you had it in you, Mayuyu!" Yuko was really amused as she clapped with the audience, who is Acchan. Acchan nodded satisfied and proud of my growth. "It's been a week since I came here and you only got to hit her once..." Yukirin, who just finished doing something with Tomochin, entered the dojo to make fun of me. I stuck my tongue out at her "If you think that's easy, why don't YOU try to fight with her?!" I challenged her and pointed my finger at Yuko. "I'd rather not, I'm a magus, not a swordsman." she says obviously...

Yes, it's been a week since we made truce with Yukirin and Tomochin. There weren't any events that are worth mentioned that happened to me since then, nor were there any sightings of Berserker and her master. I continued to improve my swordsmanship and magic day by day thanks to the others helping me out, but sadly, I didn't make any progress at either of them until now. I'm proud of myself. But, if I already have a hard time with Yuko, who says she didn't use too much of her skills, how am I going to be on par with the epitome of swordsmanship, Saber? It's tough having her as my servant...

"You're already good, Mayuyu. You only need to focus on your stamina and footwork. You have no problem with your arm's speed and reactions but sometimes your feet would lose balance and make your attack miss or even make you get hit even if you avoid them." Acchan comments at my performance as I wiped the sweat from my body. "Who WOULDN'T lose their focus when looking at THAT?!" I pointed at Yuko, who's half-naked. Only wearing her bra and panties. Every time we practice, she would always find the time and moment to casually take off her clothes without much labor. It's frustrating...

"Hey hey, what are you drooling at a woman's body for, you hentai?!" she covers her chest with her hands and backs away from me. I only facepalmed at her statement, refraining from yelling out "YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!" at her. Oh, I said it... She ignored what I said and continued to run around half-naked in the dojo. That... annoying... squirrel... "Maa maa, if you focus enough, then it would be no problem to fight with Yuko. Trust me, beating up this squirrel is my forte." Acchan consoles me as she gave me a reassuring smile. "Wait, you know you're way stronger than me even WITH my clothes on!" Yuko made sense but as per usual, Acchan only cares about herself.

Right at that moment, Jurina came back from town. "Hey, I've got some new information." she suddenly told us out of the blue. "Forget that, I'm hungry." Tomochin interrupted and Acchan nodded at the girl's dissatisfaction. "You two really need to control yourself when eating..." Yukirin who was silent voiced out which made Tomochin avert her eyes from her. To take care of Acchan's request, we headed to the kitchen to cook (Actually it's only Jurina and Acchan who's cooking. The rest are just keeping each other company while watching them).

======

"So what were you trying to say before?" Yukirin asked Jurina while we were eating curry rice. The position is like last time. My back facing the TV and eating dinner. On my left is Acchan, followed by Tomochin, Yukirin, Yuko and Jurina who is on my right. We were dining peacefully.

Jurina gulped her food to talk about it, but she was interrupted by Tomochin. "Forget that, you two are gonna make good brides one day~" Tomochin complimented Acchan and Jurina. The two looked at each other awkwardly but then "Tomo said we fit each other, Jurina." Acchan gave Jurina her best smile. Jurina replied with her puppy smile and clung to Acchan. "Better than a certain person who ALWAYS run away when I tried to initiate skinship." Jurina glanced at me with an unsatisfied look. I didn't know what she meant by that so I continued to eat. She sighed and lets go of Acchan. The older girl whispered something in her ear and Jurina's cheeks turned bright red. It's the first time I'm ever seeing her this red. More like I never saw her embarrassed ever since kindergarten.

"Yaaa~ Acchan ecchi~" she gave a playful punch at Acchan's left shoulder and Acchan chuckled. "And you know this NOW?" she gave Jurina a more evil smile. Kind of sadistic. "Watching you two make out like this pisses me off..." Yuko glared at the two who were happily making out with each other like a pair of adolescent couple. "Oh, is that jealousy I hear?" Yukirin teased the older girl and Yuko growled at her.

"I think we're forgetting something..." I said as I remembered the real topic was interrupted by someone. "Oh yeah, I was trying to tell you guys the importance of a well-balanced diet." Yukirin answered, though I was hoping for somebody else. "Okay, enough jokes already." Acchan says even though she was the one who joked the most. She looked at Jurina, her eyes telling her to continue what she was trying to tell us. Jurina nodded and put down her spoon.

"There's been rumors lately." she says which made the suspense grew. "They say that late at night, you could see a figure of a girl on top of the shrine on the hill." she mentioned the town's only shrine which was located on a hill. It's really a long way up so people are rarely seen there, moreover, she mentions nighttime, which is even more suspicious. "Are you trying to say that..." Tomochin asked her but before she could finish, Jurina nodded. "Yeah." she closed her eyes and thought about it some more. "There's probably something or someone there that's worth investigating." she finished and looked at me to handle the decision.

I thought about what to do. "I think we should go check now. Better to regret doing something than to regret doing nothing." Acchan voiced out her opinion which surprised me. I thought she was more of the careful type. "I think I'm agreeing with Acchan there. No harm done if we're just investigating." she supported Acchan's suggestion. I thought some more on what to do and the consequences of each step. I thought of all the possibilities in my head.

"We won't do anything." I said clearly and surely. Hearing this, Acchan snapped. "WHY?! The opportunity's right in front of our eyes and you're not going to do anything?!" she raised er voice at me, her own master. "Rather than us being attacked from who knows where, it's better for us if we take the chance!" she continued to convince me but I shook my head. "Tch. You think that's the best course of action as well, right, Tomo?" she looked at Tomochin for backup but Tomochin also shook her head. "Acchan, you're a little hot-tempered sometimes. You need to relax and face reality. If you're just going to waltz into unknown territory, you need to at least think of a plan first." Tomochin commented which made Acchan more pissed.

Jurina put her hand on Acchan's shoulder. "I guess we'll just have to follow your mas-" she stopped herself as she saw the anger inside Acchan's eyes. They contain bloodlust. The main cause of that? Me. She glared at me as if she's glaring down at a pest. As if her next move would be my end. I couldn't move at all. "Acchan!" Tomochin shouted and grabbed the girl but in just a few seconds, Tomochin was found lying on the ground. Acchan threw her best friend to the ground as if it was nothing. Yuko didn't make a move but instead looked at the taller girl's actions. She only looked at her, not bothering to help her friend in need. The room was filled with intensity. More like, it was fear. My fear, Jurina's fear, Yukirin's fear, for that one person whom we thought was more calmer than that.

"You need to listen to what I have to say, Acchan." I gathered up my courage and finally warned the girl. She looked down on me and didn't change her scary expression. "And what makes you so sure of that?" she lifted her arm up and I could see a shape of a sword shaping up. She was threatening me. I gulped as I looked at the girl who is supposedly my servant and I've even recognized her as my own sister. "This." I showed her the tattoo or symbol on my left arm. A symbol which only has two strokes left. Last time it was three but because I used one to call Acchan out, it became two. Acchan glared at me more but just as I thought she would lower her guard and calmed down because of my own threat, she pushed me to the wall and pinned me.

"You're going to use one of the most essential magic in the war just because of this?!" she raised her voice even louder which made me think that even the people three houses away could hear her. I almost gave in but I didn't. I glared back at her. "Yes. I AM your Master.' That one sentence made her threw me to the floor. "Oi!" Jurina and Yukirin checked how I was doing and Acchan walked to the doorway of the living room. "I thought I was right about you..." she left her final words and walked towards the bedroom.

======

"Are you really sure you're okay, Mayuyu?" Jurina checked me for any bruises or the sort as I was sitting there hopelessly. "I said I'm fine..." I may say that but my mind and heart are messed up. The Acchan I saw just now was a lot more different than the one I saw before this incident. She was more calmer, understanding and nice than who I saw just now. I didn't know which one is the real Acchan.

"And here I thought Berserker was insane." Yukirin criticized the girl that just left. Well, I can't blame her. I'm sure that seeing Acchan snap like that just because of an order is surprising for her. I looked at Acchan's two friends. Tomochin was in the corner, her hands hiding her face as she tried not to cry. Yuko is next to her, patting the girl's head. They've probably seen Acchan snapped a lot of times before but Tomochin is still sad about it. Yuko was thinking about something, but I decided not to pry. I left them and headed to my room, hoping Acchan is fast asleep already.

======

"... Acchan...?" I slowly opened the door and called out her name quietly. She was already in bed. I tiptoed slowly to the bed, making sure that I don't make too much noise. "I... I'm coming in..." I entered the bed and made sure not to get too close to her. I look at her back and tried to hug her but I refrained myself. I don't want to make her anymore angry than she already is. Without noticing, my fingers moved towards her hair, feeling her soft and silky hair. As if that's not enough, my restraint got loose and I hugged her slowly from behind. I felt her body warmth as I hugged her and realized that I have already gotten accustomed to her. It felt like if she wasn't by my side, and I wasn't hugging her, I wouldn't be able to sleep at all.

"... Big sis..." I muttered the name that I wanted to call her and always called her when we were alone. "... I'm sorry..." I apologized to her back. Even if she didn't hear me, I don't care. I just wanted us to be together. I don't want us to be separated. Calling it 'romance' is too low of a praise for this. What I feel for her right now is more than that... She's my savior, and I don't want to let her go...

======
[The next day]

I woke up missing something. I didn't feel any warmth. My eyes opened wide and searched around the room. She's not here. Where?! "Where's Acchan?!" "Hm? You missed me already~?" someone got out of the bathroom. It was her. She's wearing her usual smile. But what's more important is that she's only wearing a towel that's wrapped down just above her danger zones. "B- Big sis!!!" I hugged her and cried as I saw her smile and of course half-naked body. "Eh? What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" she showed a wry smile as she patted my head. "Come on, you need to get ready for school, you know." she says. 'Crap. I forgot about the existence of the governmental educational system.'

======
[At school]

"So why is Acchan following us to school as well?" Jurina glared at Acchan as she hugged me on the way to school. It's not surprising since the incident last night almost broke all their trust for her. "Don't worry. Even though I get pissed easily, Mayuyu's still my master, and of course I'll follow her orders." she smiles and looks at Jurina. Jurina blushed a bit as she saw the radiance from Acchan and Yukirin sighed. "I don't actually care but make sure you don't do anything to hurt Mayuyu more." she says and I looked at her surprised. "Yukirin cares about me~" I tried to hug her but she avoided me and went towards her servant, Tomochin.

Acchan, Yuko and Tomochin are wearing our school uniform and following us to school for no reason. Acchan said because it would be easier to guard us that way. Jurina, Yukirin and I all skipped school for a week now. I don't know what sort of punishments they're gonna give us but first we've got to make the three servants blend in first. "Ah, it's been a long time since I went to school~" Yuko says so, relieved. "Well, the last time we wore school uniforms was in the last war, but we never gone to school though." Tomochin revealed her cosplay fetish. "And no Mayuyu, it's not a cosplay fetish, it's just our jobs as idols." Acchan explained. What is she, a psychic? "And no I am not a psychic" she denies it but what she denied and what she's actually doing totally doesn't make sense.

======

"I can't believe nobody realized they weren't our students even until recess!" I said as we walked down the hallway. "Aw shut up. That would make us look more suspicious." Yukirin says blushing as she was embarrassed by how loud I was talking. While I was walking, I bumped into a person. We stumbled to the floor cutely, though I'm no narcissist. "Are you okay?" Jurina asked as she helped me up. Acchan went to the one I bumped to and helped her as well. "I'm sorry for what my stupid sister did." she bowed her head and also made me bow as well. "I- It's okay, I'm fine." she says and tried to make Acchan stop bowing, which she succeeded as Acchan got up and smiled at her.

"Hm? You look just like a person I know." Acchan blurted out and she patted the girl's head, even though that girl is taller than her. "Acchan, stop hitting on her. Say, what's your name?" Yuko went ahead and asked the girl. She reluctantly answered, "I'm Kojima Haruna. Third year." she introduced herself. She's a year older than me, I guess. Since I'm a 2nd year, and Jurina's a 1st year. We also introduced ourselves to her and Acchan somehow got her contact number for some unknown reason. She shared it with Yuko who forced her.

======

Finally it's time for bed again! "Big sis~" I hugged her in bed again. "You're acting a lot more clingy today, Mayuyu." she says so but didn't bother pushing me away. I hugged her more tightly and comfortably rested my face on her breasts. She didn't mind so that's good. Acchan is really nice. She even bathes with me sometimes even though I always drool at her every single second we're in the bathroom. Even after that. "That's why I love big sis~" "Hai hai. Now go to sleep, kiddo." she hits my head and I made an apologetic smile. I finally let my consciousness get taken by dreamland.

======

I woke up again and didn't see Acchan anywhere. She's probably in the bathroom doing perverted things which I couldn't say here since it's not a private thing Acchan does and I promised to keep it a secret. I walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of milk. There, I could see Yuko sitting on a chair, as if waiting for me. "Yuko? You're not asleep yet?" I asked her but she didn't look at me at all. "I better tell you this first." she starts her report. "Acchan's gone to the shrine."

[FLASHBACK -Yuko-]
   "Where are you going, Acchan?" I asked her as I saw her walking towards the house door. She looked at me and smiled. "You know I don't like to just sit here doing nothing." she confessed, knowing that I already realized what she's going to do. "And don't even think about telling this to Mayuyu. She'd be devastated if I died so suddenly." she made a joke but I glared at her. "Don't make a stupid joke like that. You're Saber, one of the most powerful servant, not to mention you're Maeda Atsuko, the one I fell in love with!" I made my voice as low as possible to make her feel intimidated but she just shrugs it off but nodded and walked towards the door. "Stay safe." I said at her back which she replied "Roger"
[FLASHBACK END]

"Crap!" I looked at the mark on my hand but "STOP!" Yuko stopped me from going any further. "Why? She-" "You don't know how much she's suffered because of that damned obligation!" she interrupted me and I kept quiet, urging her to continue. "In the last war, her master used the order to make her do the thing she hates the most, standing in the the center of attention. She had to carry all of the burden from the public and even hundreds of heroes all by herself! That damned girl even used it to get closer to her physically! She lost it just because of that damned mark!" she pointed at the mark on my hand. "One small mistake on your part will make her break apart. I don't give a damn if my master is your best friend. As I said before when we just met, if you ever use the order to do things she doesn't want to, I'll kill you."

Moments of silence fell on us. None of us spoke a word. Yuko glared at me and I looked down to think. Finally, "I see..." I sighed and continued "Who knew she had to suffer so much..." I gained a whole new respect towards Acchan. So that's why she had to step out too early in the war. "How long did she stay in the war?" I asked her and she smiled sadly. "6 years."

======
[Saber's POV]

I finally reached the top of the stairs. It was a long climb but I finally made it. I see a figure next to the shrine's gate. "Good evening, Maeda-san." she bowed at me and I smiled back at her. "Yo..." I greeted her back which she smiled so cutely to. "Can you guess what class I am, Maeda-san?" she asks with her finger touching her lips, making her look so cute. It's different from Mayuyu's cuteness. This is a whole new level. "Caster-class servants aren't stupid enough to go melee with the Saber-class servants. And judging by how you look like you're trying to lure me here to assassinate me for your master, it's obvious."I stopped for a bit since she clapped her hands out of nowhere. "Ooooh! As I thought, Maeda-san's REALLY perceptive!" she praised me but I don't even want it. The only thing I know now is, "So you're Assassin, Rena."

[Chapter 3 Part I : Assassin]
[TO BE CONTINUED]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:42:56 PM by AshuraX »

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2013, 08:40:07 PM »
Wow Rena is assassin? Or caster? O.o

Well about the dominance poll lol, just some guts feeling :p

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2013, 09:47:03 PM »
Wow Rena is assassin? Or caster? O.o

She's an assassin...
I guess i am Psychic :lol:
It used to be much stronger when i was a kid though... :nervous
Acchan how Dare you disobey your master!  :angry:
I'm guessing Takamina was her last master then  :)
...or maybe it was Haruna judging by the way they were acting towards each other  :?
Sae~  :cry:
I can't Wait for the next Awesome Chapter  :twothumbs :panic:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2013, 11:54:22 PM »
Rena-san~ Rena-san~ Rena-san~ <3 my oshi!! Wow, assassin... don't think a geki mode will show up... or will it?
Sighs... wow... great chap... nod nod... oh those stupid marks...

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2013, 05:20:36 PM »
Rena as Assassin! :w00t:

Uwaaaa~ Acchan still go at the shrine..

What will Mayu gonna do?

Wonder if Haruna involves in the Holy War and one of the master..

Can't wait for Assassin and Saber clash to one another :fap

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
qweakb, just say what you want~ Like there's something you want to happen or what you think is going to happen~

okay  :grin:

I wonder who is the acchan's master for the last war.. mystery...  :? :?

Wonder is Kojiharu Rena's master? Since she is out or Kojiharu is Caster..  :?  :? :?

Can request for kojiyu moment?  XD

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - Forever to Me ~Owarinaki Kanashimi~