JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI

Author Topic: Too Young: Seasonz  (Read 44991 times)

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2006, 12:30:04 AM »
Quote from: lil_hamz

it would be much more fun if it was to another girl.

i second that...

COME ONE Wordsworth ....

WE NEED TO KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young: Inexperience
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2006, 02:21:53 PM »
"Thanks for taking me out today. I had a lot of fun. I know this won't happen again anytime soon. She's really lucky to have someone like you. If only I met you earlier."

There was no mistake. This was from Shimi-chan's number. Now why would she send me something like this? Could it be she's already seeing someone?

Suddenly I feel insecure.

Sugaya-chan has that cute classmate of hers and Kumai-chan told me that she's trying to get the attention of a real hot guy and now Shimi-chan's sending me a message that's intended for a guy, a guy who seems to already have a girlfriend.

What is going on here?

How can they do that? How can they be so comfortable with boys?

They were really amazing when we were in Music Fighter, admitting that they can tell a guy that they like them. I've always believed that it was supposed to be the guy to tell that to the girl, not the other way around.

Daisuki.

A lot of boys, yes a lot of boys, told me that before but I could never imagine myself telling that to a guy. Unless of course I really, really, really like him but I've never met a boy that I actually like to the point where I'll tell him that I like him.

Could it be because my standards are too high?

I'm not looking for too much in a guy. According to one of the psychology tests from my classmates,

I like guys who are smart, because I can learn a lot of new things from them; funny, because they can light me up when I'm sad; honest, so I'm sure that I won't get hurt; understanding, someone who knows what I'm going through; tall, because it gives me a sense of security and of course, cute.

That's not too much, right? But I've never met anyone like that before, well, except him.

Him.

Sugaya's classmate.

Speaking of Sugaya-chan's classmate, I'm a bit surprised how she was able to catch a hottie like him. Don't get me wrong. Sugaya-chan's charming and pretty but she's also very, very shy. What could that guy have done to make Sugaya-chan like him that much.

Before we met him, I asked Sugaya-chan if he gave her something or do anything special for her. She said that he didn't give or do anything, except teach her the lessons that she missed.

"Not even letters or gifts? Even flowers?" I said. "Impossible!"
"Those flowers he gave me the day you met him, that was the first and only gift he ever gave me." Sugaya-chan said as she smiled at me. Something in her smile told me that the relationship they have was that more than of classmates. I know that her locker also gets filled with letters everyday but not even one of those came from him. Unbelievable but true. That poem he wrote for her was really something. If I ever get something like that, I'd tell the guy that I'd marry him on the spot!

Just kidding. But that was really, really nice though I still couldn't believe he was the one who wrote that.

I'm happy for Sugaya-chan because she seems to be more inspired and lively nowadays and it's probably because of her classmate.

I also asked Kumai-chan what she did to get the attention of the guy she was talking about.

"I asked him questions like kissing and stuff boys and girls do. That way, if he's not slow, he might get a hint that I like him." she told me.
"So, what happened?"
"He said we can be friends, but up to that point only."
"So he dumped you?"
"In a way, yes. But because of that, I think I like him more." Just as I expected. Her style is too aggressive and I don't think guys like girls who take the initiative. But there was a sly smile on her face as she said that. "Did I already tell you that I was trying to be the third party? Poor guy. Knowing Kumai-chan, she wouldn't give up that easily. She'd probably do whatever it takes to get what she wants.

Kumai-chan and Shimi-chan look like their in the same situation but Shimi-chan would rather let go than hurt others. That's the way she loves and I admire her for that. She always thinks of others before herself. Don't worry Shimi-chan, I won't tell this to anyone. I know you'll find someone someday, eventually.

I'm not sure if I can do what they are doing. Maybe my interest in boys will come later. Right now I have to focus on my career.

But to tell you the truth, there's actually someone in my class that I do fancy. I tried so many times to catch his attention but he seems to be interested in other things like sports. He surprised me the other day when he approached me during lunch time and by telling me that our new single was nice. He told me that his cousin, who's also the classmate of another Berryz Koubou, got him hooked to Hello! Project. He said that they're going watch our next concert. I thanked him and told him that I'll be on the next Hello Pro Hour.

"Ganbatte!"

That's what he told me as he walked back to his seat. That's the first time a guy, aside from my dad or Tsunku-san, said that to me.

And it meant a lot.

He didn't say anything else but I know he will be watching me so I have to do my best.

Time to practice for my song in Hello Pro Hour...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 02:27:42 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Too Young
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2006, 07:17:11 AM »
Quote from: wordsworth
Time to practice for my song in Hello Pro Hour...

Is it Momo? Huh is it?
You left me hanging!! :evil: Please come back and post the next chapter wordsworth *begs* XD

According to Sherlock here. This is from Momo's POV and the guy she fancies is the hero's cousin?

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2006, 12:22:31 PM »
hehehe...
i thought "fewww...at least one berryz who doesn't love him" heh...
but then "who is it !?"

at first i thought about Miyabi...but..

1st clue : not one of them who said she would confess her love for the guy she likes...so not Miyabi...
2nd clue : next to go the hello pro hour...i thought it would have been Miya 'cause she was the one after Risako...
3rd : "the psychology tests"...so momoko came to my mind...

Mysterious chapter hehe,
mysterious ----> surprises---->wanna read more---> love your job Wordsworth ! keep coming :D

looks like i have to find those berryz OPV huh...

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Too Young
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2006, 12:40:15 PM »
Quote from: ChrNo
hehehe...
Mysterious chapter hehe,
mysterious ----> surprises---->wanna read more---> love your job Wordsworth ! keep coming :D

Yup so much mystery it just kills me :P

looks like i have to find those berryz OPV huh...

Ok I'm probably asking a stupid question here but what OPVs? :confused:

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2006, 03:16:31 PM »

Ok I'm probably asking a stupid question here but what OPVs? :confused:

i don't think it's a stupid question...'cause now you confused me XD

you said...
]According to Sherlock here. This is from Momo's POV

and Wordsworth wrote
Quote from: Wordsworth
This is from Risako's POV.

So i though OPV and POV were the same thing...which stand for Original Promotional Video,  video made by Fan...

are we talking about the same thing, lil_hamz ?:o

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Too Young
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 05:42:07 PM »
So i though OPV and POV were the same thing...which stand for Original Promotional Video,  video made by Fan...

are we talking about the same thing, lil_hamz ?:o

OPV = original promo video like you said but POV = point of view.
I meant the latest chapter was written in Momo's point of view. Sorry if my words got you confused :P

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 08:48:24 PM »
Aaaah...thanks for clarifing all that lil_hamz :D

when i looked on google, what POV and OPV stand for, i found "point of view" and "other people's views"...i really didn't get what was the connection about OPV fan vids...'cause when i read Wordsworth first post, where he wrote "This is from Risako's POV." i thought he meant OPV...:evil:

now... reading it again i can understand what he meant by "Man, it's hard writing from a girl's POV." :P

now, i should go to hide :kickass:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Too Young
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2006, 05:51:28 PM »
looks like our hero's got his hands full:D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young: Chance Encounter
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2006, 03:17:31 PM »
I was shopping the other day when I saw a guy who looked almost exactly like Sugaya-chan's classmate, only he was wearing glasses. The glasses made him look cuter though. We actually bumped each other but I guess the thick shades I was wearing that time really did the trick. I dropped some of the shopping bags I was carrying and to my surprise, he started to help me pick them up instead of just leaving me behind, like what other guys would do.

"Sorry. I didn't see you." he said as he helped me put some of the stuff back in the bags. He stopped suddenly when he saw what some of the stuff were actually, some of my "personal stuff".

OK they were some undergarments, happy now? He looked at me then looked at what he was holding a couple of times.

"That's fine. It's me who should apologize. I was looking at something else." I said as I grabbed them away from him. I don't know if my shades were able to hide my red face but I guess he was just as embarrassed as me at that moment.

We stood up and he handed me the shopping bag.
"Sorry again. I have to go now." He said as he bowed and sped off.
"Wait....Can I get your name?" I was only able to say that when he was already out of my sight.

I looked down at where he stood earlier and saw that there was a shiny, silver bracelet. I picked it up and looked at it for a while. There were some hearts and stars attached that dangle once you put it on your wrist. It was almost like Kumai-chan's bracelet, except the bells weren't there. Also, there was a name engraved on it but I didn't bother to read it that time because I felt that some of the people in the crowd started seeing through my disguise so I had to get going. I don't know if I'll be able to see him again, so I can return it to him. I guess I'll keep it for the meantime.

A few questions kept running on my mind on the train back home.

If he knew who I really was, would he still have helped me? He probably would. He looked and felt like he was a gentleman. What more if he knew that I was an idol. His intentions were sincere and I know that he would have helped anyone in the same situation.

If he knew who I really was, would he have left me like that? I'm really not sure. Other guys would probably have stayed longer or even ask to take me home, unless he hasn’t heard of Berryz Koubou. He looked like he was in a hurry though.

When I got home, I went straight to my room and started writing this. It's been a while since I last used this diary. The last time I wrote something here was after we finished filming those DOKYUs. Sugaya-chan was really different back then compared to how she is today. It's amazing what love can do for someone. I wonder when I can find true love. If I do, I'm hoping that it would be someone like the guy I bumped to earlier today.

I looked at the bracelet again. I was sure that it was custom made and really expensive. This time, I had all the time in the world to check the name engraved on it. I was hoping that it was his name so that it would be easier to find and return it to him. Yes, and it would be real nice to know his name too.

菅谷梨沙子

That was the name engraved on the bracelet.

Not what I was expecting but somehow, I don't feel surprised at all.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 09:03:58 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Sanae

• ただいま 恋愛中
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Too Young
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2006, 03:30:54 PM »
I think she's... Miyabi???

I love your fanfic wordsworth!!! Keep on writing~ I really love to see little kids' first romances... it's kind of cute and funny!!!

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2006, 03:50:17 PM »
wow wordsworth, you made it harder and harder to guess who is it right XD

let see where are the clues...

OK they were some undergarments, happy now? He looked at me then looked at what he was holding a couple of times..

huh...i guess it's a clue ? XD

I didn't bother to read it that time because I felt that some of the people in the crowd started seeing through my disguise so I had to get going..

ok...so she should be a popular one heh...

The last time I wrote something here was after we finished filming those DOKYUs. Sugaya-chan was really different back then compared to how she is today. It's amazing what love can do for someone. .

as far as i remember, Miya did some dokyu with risako...

no more clue ?...:doh:

菅谷梨沙子.

hehehe:D

Not what I was expecting but somehow, I don't feel surprised at all.

oh well...that shows again he is a nice guy...

i'll second Sanae with Miya<3

and if it's her thank you so much wordsworth to have put her diary this time :)

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Too Young
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordsworth
OK they were some undergarments, happy now? He looked at me then looked at what he was holding a couple of times..

huh...i guess it's a clue ?

How did you know that was a clue? Does someone in Berryz collect them :P

I have no idea who this mystery girl is. Well I'll just have to keep reading to find out :)

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2006, 06:44:01 PM »
hahaha...well...who knows !

actually, i guess the real clue is
The last time I wrote something here was after we finished filming those DOKYUs. Sugaya-chan was really different back then compared to how she is today. It's amazing what love can do for someone. .

because if i remember correclty...the only dokyu risako made were
Musume DOKYU! Ep. 39 - 2005-05-26 - Sugaya Risako & Natsuyaki Miyabi
Musume DOKYU! Ep. 40 - 2005-05-27 - Sugaya Risako & Natsuyaki Miyabi
Musume DOKYU! Ep. 53 - 2005-06-15 - Sugaya Risako & Natsuyaki Miyabi
Musume DOKYU! Ep. 54 - 2005-06-16 - Sugaya Risako & Natsuyaki Miyabi
Musume DOKYU! Ep. 55 - 2005-06-17 - Sugaya Risako & Natsuyaki Miyabi

hehe :D

Offline rhynee29

Too Young
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2006, 04:39:08 AM »
菅谷梨沙子

I think this is Sugaya-chan's name...:-)
:) Rhynee XXIX
:heart:
来にー返礼
XD :heart:

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2006, 09:32:44 AM »
yeah it is ^^
i guess that's why the mystrious girl doesn't feel surprised.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2006, 10:22:12 AM »
How did you know that was a clue? Does someone in Berryz collect them :P

Now that is something I also have to know :P

Your guesses are good guys. Now there are only three Berryz left who have no diaries.

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2006, 10:58:19 AM »
well, im exicted to see how it's going to be :D
keep the good job, and surprise us ;)  

about the undergarments...i don't think they necessarily have to collect them to have some in their shopping bags right XD ?

btw, i see you 've changed your avatar hehe 8-)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young: Careless
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2006, 02:45:53 AM »
I woke up today with the events in the movie theater still fresh on my mind.

The movie was funny and romantic. If I have time, I'll try to read the manga as well.Though there were a lot of funny moments, nothing can top the Captain's very own.She seems to have no idea how it ended up there but I didn't mind her hand on my lap. I find cute, actually. Maybe I shouldn't have told her about it because when I did, she almost had her eyes on her hand until the movie finished. I tried my best not to laugh when I saw her hand inside that bucket of popcorn when I tried to get some. The Captain's really funny. I had a feeling that it was her first time out with a guy but it seems she enjoyed it a lot though.

Oh yeah, when I was going home, there was a brand new shop and they offering special pre-opening day discounts. I checked it out and one of their specialties was making bracelets. I asked one of the attendants how much one would cost me. She told me that the price and it was too much. I was about to leave but she told me that that was the original price and that they were offering 80% discounts only for that day. Call me cheapskate but that was an opportunity I had to take. Good thing Captain was just joking when she told me that we were gonna eat after the movie. Now I can actually buy and give something to Sugaya.

Kumai's bracelet was the first thing that came to mind. It was nice and simple, but it felt like it costs a fortune. I have no idea what Sugaya's taste is. I asked the saleslady what kind of bracelets would be ideal to give to a girl. She showed me a bracelet, a silver one. It had small stars and hearts and it looked rather plain but I felt that it was perfect. The lady also told me that it was possible to engrave a name onto it if I wanted to. She also told me how much it would cost and it was something that I could afford. So finally I said I'll take it. She asked what name I'd like to be engraved. Only one name came to my mind.

菅谷梨沙子

She looked at me as I said that name. "She a member of Berryz Koubou, right?" she asked me.
I just nodded.
"Do you really know her?"
I'm not sure if I should have answered that question, but I said that she was my classmate.
"How nice." she said. "My kids listen to their songs. As a matter of fact, I like their songs too. She's my favorite member, you know. I put up this store, hoping that one day, someone from their group would drop by."
So she's the owner of the store. I smiled as she said that. It's nice to know that they really have a lot of fans, especially moms. She handed it to me when it was done. I put out my wallet and paid her the exact discounted amount but she gave me some change.
"Because you're Sugaya-chan's friend, I'll give you a special discount. Also, please do tell you're friends about our store. But don't tell them about the special discount." She said as she winked at me.
"Thank you very much, ma'am!" I said. "I will definitely tell my friends about your store."
"Say hi to her for me." the saleslady said as I was about to exit. I just looked back and bowed, as a sign of affirmation and gratitude.

I stared at the bracelet as I walked. Then a few blocks away from the store, I was bumped by a girl wearing shades. She dropped her things so I helped her pick them up. It felt like I met this person before but the feeling I was having from buying that bracelet was all over me and I couldn't think properly at the moment. I was already thinking of giving it to Sugaya that night but I decided to just give it to her today. Speaking of the bracelet,where did I put it anyway...

I searched for it everywhere in my room but I just couldn't find it. Drat! Maybe I dropped it when I bumped that girl. That's the second time I lost something after getting bumped by someone. I won't be able to get her another one soon.

Now all I have to give her is the "Hi!" from the owner of the shop. But I guess she would appreciate that more than the bracelet.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 03:16:37 PM by wordsworth »

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2006, 10:42:54 AM »
So that's how he got the bracelet...

"Maybe I shouldn't have told her about it because when I did, she almost had her eyes on her hand until the movie finished. I tried my best not to laugh when I saw her hand inside that bucket of popcorn when I tried to get some."

hahaha...:D  so he didnt have popcorn nee XD

"It's nice to know that they really have a lot of fans, especially moms. "

is that true ? XD

mmm...maybe Miya would give the bracelet to Risako and surprise him when they see eachother :P

thks for the chapter ^^ , i just woke up, and after reading that, it's going to be a happy day :D

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI