JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ovum - Zero

Author Topic: Daily Life of MaYuki Family #57 [NatsuMado,JiiNatsu,ChiiNatsu,AoNatsu] 09/28/22  (Read 142510 times)

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
thanks for the update, I really miss this fic
mado-chan, aoi and chi-chan are too hurt
natsumi is an idiot =w=
just deal with your problems or Ii-chan will take mado-chan away

jiina: natsumi.. and the girl who was with iichan yesterday *shocked*

`HEADLINE: the school prince and the popular transfer student are secretly dating?! `

:O :O :O :O fire fire call the firefighters

Offline junrena

• Member+
Emm more interesting, I hope to NatsuMado. Thanks for the update
 :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Chihiro's role here is so much of the "nice girl who loves the protagonist but ends up with someone else" character haha.

Keep going!!!

@ryo: patspats, it's hard, I know. I mean, I shed a lot of tears on Ume's graduation too. ;(
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • RumiNogami
@ryo: patspats, it's hard, I know. I mean, I shed a lot of tears on Ume's graduation too. ;(

you say it's hard?? I can't see yet the last performance de Ii-chan and don't want think in the performance of ume *crying in a corner*

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"

you say it's hard?? I can't see yet the last performance de Ii-chan and don't want think in the performance of ume *crying in a corner*

It is. I've gone through so many graduations and I hadn't been hit that hard before.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
I wanna see NatsuMado moment as well.
Keep going, author-san..! :thumbup:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊

kuroiyuki-san..
it really was.. 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。  and even though i readied myself before watching it..  :cry:
it was really a great performance, especially when they sang shoujo-tachi yo for ume without her knowing..
I can feel the warmth of the bond in team h. the whole team, the whole group, is cheering for her towards her dream..
it was amazing but the same time sad..  .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

you should watch it, it was really heartwarming.. (ノ_<、) *cry*

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
Finally I can catch the updates  XD
The story is developing more, huh  :)
Please give us more natsumado XD hehe
The other pairs is still blurred, i'm wondering how it will end :3
This fanfic is getting deeper meaning for me bcz iichan and chiizu had graduated, my two favorite members  :cry: :cry: so i hope you keep continue this story until the ending, please author-tachi(?), onegaishimasu  :bow: :bow:
Last, thankyou, good job, please continue and happy new year~  :twothumbs *altough it's late  :P *

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Thank you for all of your comments and thanks :cow:
sorry for the long wait~  :grin:

50 - doubt and issues~

jiina: natsumi.. and the girl who was with iichan yesterday *shocked*

`HEADLINE: the school prince and the popular transfer student are secretly dating?! `

Jiina: eh? *confused*staring at the newspaper*
Jiina: *remembers what love-tan said to her*

------Flashback ------

Lovetan: There's a lot of things happened after you left, haven't natsu told you anything about it?

----------------------

Chiizu: Jiina?
Jiina: Say, Chiizu.. is Iichan's best friend is the one on the newspaper?

Chiizu: yeah
Jiina: that thing iichan said to me, that isn't true right? *looks at chiizu sincerely*

Chiizu: *pats jiina's shoulder* i know you trust natsu-san, but you should ask her yourself.
Jiina: but- *looks down*

Chiizu: I understand if you don't want, but i think it's the best *gentle smile*  just rest for now, i'll finish cleaning

Jiina: un.. t-thanks..

-Meanwhile at the clinic..
Natsu is currently laying on the clinic's bed

Chiichan: Natsu? natsu are you okay?
Natsu:  ah.. it's chii-chan..  un~ i'm okay *smile*

Lovetan: oi natsu, you should have told me you're not feeling well  *kinda worried*
Natsu: eh?! *pout* but you made me work to death!  i can't even complain >_<
Chiichan: *giggle* don't be like that natsu, senpai is the one who helped me carried you here, she was worried you know..
Natsu: oh.. thank you ai-chan-senpai^^
Lovetan: hmpt! *looks away*

Natsu: eh? what a tsundere..  (⌒_⌒;)

*slammed door*

Madoka: natsumi?

Chiichan: ah, maachan
Natsu: ah! madoka-

Madoka:  natsumi? are you okay? *worried*
Natsu: madoka-chan (´。• ω •。`)

Chiichan: She collapsed because of fever but the nurse already gave her medicine,
Madoka: eh fever? *touch natsu's forehead*

Natsu: hehe (´。• ᵕ •。`)
Natsu's mind:  i think having a fever is not that bad he-he~

Chiichan: I think you should bring natsu home maachan *smile*
Madoka: eh?
Chiichan: *fainted smile* she should rest and i know natsu will be fine, you'll be taking care of her right?
madoka:  eh? chiichan ..

lovetan: *sigh* i'll go get a cab then

Madoka: thanks senpai..

Chiichan: hehe, then i'll go back to the student council now

Natsu: chii-chan wait- *holds chiichan's hand* um-

Madoka: *looks away*

Chiichan:  it's okay, i'm not angry at you *small smile* but if that fever would not be cured i'll get angry you know~
Natsu: it's ok i'm already cured because  chiichan already talked to me~ hehe~ and of course maachan too~ *smile*
Madoka: *blush*
Chiichan: *giggle* but aoitan is really angry

Natsu: ah that's right.. (ノД`゚)゚。 what should i do wahh

Chiichan: just rest for now ok? right maachan? *smile*
Madoka: that's right-!

Natsu:  un~ (´• ω •`)

After a few minutes, their senpai fetched them and accompanied them outside the school,
natsu and madoka went home while chiichan  was on the way back on the student council room  with their senpai

Chiichan: *sigh*
Lovetan: have the two of you talked already? well i can see that but- *looks at chiichan*
Chiichan: eh?
Lovetan: nothing, forget it, i don't want to meddle with you guys geez..
Chiichan: ah- so you're helping natsu.. i see that's why you dragged her in the student council meeting
Lovetan: if i didn't, would you stop spacing out? we have upcoming events, you know. you are the student council president, pull yourself together-
Chiichan: *looks down* sorry senpai..
Lovetan: i know you're hurt with natsu, and jiina is back now.. but how long you'll continue to sulk? *pats head*
Chiichan:  i- *sniff*

someone: chii-tan~!

Chiichan: eh?
Lovetan: hm?? haruppi, what are you doing here?

Haruppi: hehe~ i was  asked by sakura-tan to give these documents to you senpai~  here *gives folder of papers*
Lovetan:  oh, sakura asked you? i see..
Haruppi: hehe~ *looks at chiichan*

Chiichan: ah- gomen.. *small smile* wipes eyes from tears*
Haruppi: *gives handkerchief* here
Chiichan: uhm- thanks
Haruppi: *wide smile*

Lovetan: you two knew each other?
Haruppi: yep~!!! sakura-tan introduced her to me, and we're talking ever since~
Lovetan: oh ok..

Haruppi: uhm- senpai do you have something to do after this? are you finished with paper works ? meetings?
Lovetan: huh? it's finished why?
Haruppi: then i'll borrow chii-tan~ *holds chiichan's hand* *smile*

Chiichan: eh? *surprised*
Haruppi: hehe^^ let's go?
Chiichan: eh?!
Haruppi: *drags chiichan away*
Chiichan: eh?! ! wait my things
Haruppi: then let's go get it first~ hehe~

Haruppi: ja ne, senpai~
Lovetan: *sigh* don't cause trouble haruppi
Haruppi:  hai~ hai~!
Chiichan: *being dragged away*

-Meanwhile, at the other part of the school.. Madoka's bestfriend was waiting..

Iichan: suddenly running like that.. really.. *faint smile*

*mail recieved*

Iichan: ah- finally she mailed back *reads mail*

`iichan sorry for running away suddenly. i am on my way back home now, so let's just go out next time.. sorry, i can't leave natsumi alone with fever.`

Iichan: what if i caught a fever too-? *sigh* just joking.. *small smile*
Iichan: natsu-san is sure lucky..

aoi: izumi?

Iichan: ah-  aoi-chan *smile*
Aoi: are you waiting for ma-chan?

Iichan: yeah, i was.. but she already went home, it seems natsu-san collapsed with a fever.
Aoi: eh?! c-collapsed? is she ok? *worried*

Iichan: it seems so.. hm? do you had a fight with natsu-san? ah- sorry it's just i noticed you're kind of angry with her
Aoi: it's nothing- *looks away*

Iichan: oh, i see. hehe, sorry for asking. uhm, aoi-chan do you have a free time now? want to go out and eat?
Aoi: eh?
Iichan: uhm.. it's ok i'm just asking hehe, sorry nevermind.

Aoi: ah-! you're bestfriend, you said you like-
Iichan: *small smile* *looks down*

Aoi: uhm sorry..
Iichan: no it's ok.. it's true but she likes someone else isn't it? it's natsu-san right?

Aoi: d-did ma-chan told you?
Iichan: yeah, she was crying..

Aoi: oh.. i see *hurt*
Iichan: hm? natsu-san, is she also the one you love?

Aoi: n- h-how *surprised*
Iichan: i'm just guessing, well you told me you're friends also love the one you love right?

Aoi: i see-
Iichan: so i guessed it right? hehe

Aoi: what about you? you said you'll do anything to get your bestfriend, would you really do it? will you still do it even if you know she love someone else already?
Iichan: eh?

Aoi: *firm look*
Iichan: but my bestfriend will just get hurt if she continue to love her isn't it? say aoi-chan do you want to help each other?

Aoi: eh?what?
Iichan: you love natsu-san right? and i don't want my bestfriend to be hurt anymore. So do you want to help each other? *serious*

Aoi: *flicks iichan's forehead*
Iichan: ittai!

Aoi: you shouldn't force someone to love you. i know  you really love ma-chan but i don't want to force them. don't you want to be loved because they chose to love you and not because you made them to love you back?
Iichan: but that-

Aoi: I know you're a kind person
Iichan: uhm

Aoi: let's go? *smile*
Iichan: eh?
Aoi: you're inviting me to go out and eat right?

Iichan: *smile* aoi-chan is sure nice..

-At the same time, jiina was still in the school feeling uneasy..

Jiina: *looks at her phone*
Chiizu: natsu san haven't called you yet?
Jiina: no.. i'm also worried about her, she's not feeling well earlier too..

Jiina: senpai, have you seen natsumi?
Lovetan: you guys are still here?
Chiizu: uhm we're here to return the clubroom key.
Lovetan: oh thank you.. about natsu, i told her to go home now she's not feeling well, she haven't mailed you yet?
Jiina: eh? she didn't.. maybe i should go visit her..
Lovetan: well maybe that's because she's not feeling well she haven't mailed you. don't worry about her, she just need some rest so you guys should go home now too, ok?

Lovetan: don't worry about her, it's natsu we're talking about *smile*
Jiina: mmkay.. uhm- senpai- *uneasy*
Chiizu: *glance at jiina*

Chiizu: then senpai, we'll go on ahead now *bows*
Lovetan: alright, take care on your way home *waves* thanks again..

Lovetan: *sigh* natsu, i've known you for a long time but how did you get yourself in this kind of mess? i'm quite worried about you but.. ah, my head hurts.. *sigh*

-at mayuki's residence
Madoka was looking after natsu since they got back home

madoka: uhm here eat this *gives porridge*
natsu: un~ (´。• ᵕ •。`)

Madoka: you're fever gone up.. *worried look*
Natsu: hehe~

Madoka: you shouldn't be happy having fever natsumi, i'm w-worried you know..
Natsu: that's why i'm happy (*´▽`*) and you're finally talking to me now too

Madoka: *blush* that's not something to be happy about mou..
Natsu: it is! (*´▽`*)

Madoka's mind: why are you even making my heart skip like this mou! i hate you.. 

Natsu: ma-chan~
Madoka: what is it? do you need something?

Natsu: nothing~ hehe~ *smile*
Madoka: mou.. just eat your porridge natsumi  *blush* *looks away*
Natsu: hai~ *smile*

Madoka: uhm.. is the porridge just okay? sorry that's all i can prepare, i already called aunt yuki, she said she'll go home immediately after work
Natsu: un~ it's ok, it's good *smile* because ma-chan made it hehe^^

Madoka: is that so.. thanks
Madoka's mind: mou! don't say things like that idiot..

Madoka: finished eating?
Natsu: un~ finished all *smile*

Madoka: *smile* good. then just rest now, i'll just wash the dishes *stands up*
Natsu: waahh! wait ma-chan! *holds madoka's hand* don't go, don't leave natsumi alone (。T ω T。)

Madoka: realy, what are you a kid? *helpless smile*
Natsu: (´。• ᵕ •。`) un~

Madoka: geez..

*phone rings*

Natsu: oh- my phone *tried to reach her phone on the table*
Madoka: *looks away*

Natsu: ah.. *answers call*

Natsu: jiina, sorry i'm not feeling well so-
Natsu: sorry.. hehe~ yeah, i'm okay don't worry- 
Natsu: eh? no- no, it's ok you don't need to-

Madoka: *walks away*

Natsu: uhm jiina i'll just call later, gomen *hangs up*

Madoka: *went out of the room*
Natsu: ma-chan- wait *stands up, going after madoka*

Natsu: *suddenly fall* (ノ_<。)

Madoka: are you okay?
Natsu: ma-chan(>_<)

Madoka: *goes to help natsu* what do you think you're doing natsumi? you should be resting now right?
Natsu: sorry, i suddenly got dizzy .。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。.

Madoka: you're not dizzy when your girlfriend called, right? you should call her, i think you'll feel better just by talking to her. i'll go downstairs now *irritated*

Natsu: eh? you're getting angry again ma-chan (ノ_<。)
Madoka: i'm not.. it's just..

Madoka: anyways, you should just rest for now natsumi
natsu: *sniff* please stop being angry at me and ignoring me.. *sniff* i know i lied to you but please hear me out, i don't like how you're ignoring me *start crying*

Madoka: natsumi..
Natsu: sorry, i didn't intended to lie about jiina, i know i told you i'd forget her but i-

Madoka: it's ok, please stop crying natsumi. you'll just get sick more, i'm not mad about that anymore.. *turns back* and also, i know you didn't cared about this but
Natsu: eh?

Madoka: about our engagement, it's ok.. think of it as nothing. *tears drop*
Natsu: madoka-

*door opens*

Yuki: natsumi!? are you ok?? *worried*rushed to her dauhghter*
Natsu: ah- kaachan

Madoka: she just need some sleep aunt yuki, i already gave her medicine and ate some porridge
Yuki: oh, is that so *relieved* thank goodness..

Natsu: hehe..

Yuki: natsu is really lucky to have madoka-chan with you, mom is really relieved someone is taking care of you. as expected from my future daughter.. *pats madoka's shoulder*

Madoka: uhm.. about that aunt yuki, actually natsu and i thought of br-

Natsu: yeah! i'm lucky she was by my side kaachan, hehe~ *smile*
Yuki: i'm happy to hear that *smile* now, what do you want to eat natsu? kaachan will cook for you.
Natsu: really? yay!! then i want to eat hamburger!

Yuki: then take a rest now ok? madoka-chan, please watch over natsu *smile*
Madoka: eh? uhm- the dishes
Yuki: hm? ah it's ok, i'll take care of it, natsu seems to need you here *smile*

*door closes*

Natsu: ( ´ ▽ ` ) hehe..
Madoka: what do you think you're doing natsumi?

Madoka: the engagement, we should tell them that we are breaking it off

Natsu: ah.. i see- so you're against it.. *looks down* sorry, it's just kaachan seems to be be happy..

Madoka: what are you saying? you have your girlfriend right?

Natsu:  ah! *looks down*

Madoka:  don't be irresponsible like that, idiot natsumi.. *looks away* *hurt*

-the next day
natsumi woke up, still having a fever.. her mother yuki, didn't allow her to go to school yet in order for her to rest.
and because there's no one to look after her,  yuki asked madoka if she can stay with her, which ends up, of the two absent from their classes.

- meanwhile on the school,

Aoi: chiichan morning~ hm? where is ma-chan? *looks around to find iichan*
Chiichan: uhm- actually, ma-chan mailed me, she said natsu is still sick at home, and aunt yuki and others are busy so they asked her to watch over natsu.  ah sorry i hadn't told you yesterday she is sick.

Aoi:  so, you talked already, natsu, you and ma-chan *looks down*
Chiichan:  uhm.. *panic* it's not like that aoitan, it's just natsu..

Aoi:  i know.. *small smile* we can't stand getting angry at her, after all we both love her..
Chiichan:  aoi..

Aoi:  to be honest, i'm still not giving up on natsu,,  i just can't accept that she chose to still love the person who hurt her .. i would be ok if she chose chii-chan or ma-chan.

Chiichan:  i see.. *sad smile*looks down*

Aoi: will you visit  her after class?

Chiichan:  will you come along? nattan would be happy if you would

Aoi: no i won't, i'm still angry with her . don't forget to tell her that.. though i thought of buying her favorite snacks hehe..

Chiichan: ok then *small smile*

Aoi: by the way where's izumi- i mean iichan
Chiichan:  ah she's still not here.. hm?

Aoi: nothing *smile*
Aoi's mind: iichan is a nice person, madoka will be happy with her, they are both my friend , but i know she loves natsu too.. *sigh*  stupid nattan..

- - - -

-on the other side of the school, iichan was talking with someone

iichan: so? why did you called me?
jiina: remember what you told me about natsumi?

iichan: hm? what about it? you didn't believed it.

jiina: *hands over the newspaper she got yesterday from the newspaper club*
iichan: *reads*  `the school prince and the popular transfer student are secretly dating` it says.. hmm..

jiina: she's your best friend right? you were with her the other day
iichan: yeah she is my best friend, the one i love

jiina: what is their relation? do you know anything about them? how did you know it?

iichan: geez.. i already told you what i know but you didn't believe me, then you're asking me? do you really trust her?

jiina: what are you saying? of course i- i trust her .. it's just- it's just

iichan: do you really trust her? or you're just afraid of knowing the truth? yet you are curious..

jiina: what? n-no-

iichan: then shall we find that out? what is their relation?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:29:32 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
So nothing is solved again. What a mess XD

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
Baka, Natsumi -_-

Offline michellevu2001

Please update! I'm dying to see if Natsumi & Madoka married. :deco:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
#51 Perplexed

iichan: then shall we find that out? what is their relation?
jiina: *bites lips* i- i will find it out myself
lichan: *sigh* is that so?

And so the bell had rung signifying the classes have started.
Throughout the class jiina seems to be preoccupied of her thoughts and couldn't concentrate,
despite of saying she trusts natsu, she can't stop thinking about it.

After the school classes ended, Jiina made up her mind to just ask natsu.
Meanwhile, Chiichan, Aoi and Iichan are preparing going home.

Chiichan: Are you really sure you don't want to see Naachan?
Aoi: Tell her I'm still mad~
Chiichan: geeez *helpless smile*
Aoi: hehe, but give her the snacks i'll buy for her later
Chiichan: un~
Aoi: *smile*

The three of them went to the grocery store and bought fresh fruits, energy drink and something to eat for Natsu.
After buying Iichan and Aoi went home together, while Chiichan went to Natsu's house.

*door bell*

Madoka: Ah Chiichan, come on in
Chihiro: Sorry for the bother (^_^)
Madoka: *shakes head*  how's our class?
Chihiro: it's fine.. ah by the way, I brought the hand-outs for you and nattan
Madoka: thanks Chiichan
Chihiro: it's nothing.. and Aoitan gave us some snacks and fruits for nattan
Madoka: is she still mad?
Chihiro: she's being stubborn isn't she? *giggle*
Madoka: yeah, it's cute *giggle*

Chihiro: how's naachan now?
Madoka: she's acting like a kid, it's kinda annoying
Chihiro: haha spoiled as always
Madoka: ah I'm cooking right now you can go upstairs
Chihiro: then I'll help you prepare
Madoka: it's ok,  just go to natsu, she'll be happy that you visited her *smile*
Chihiro: i wonder *small smile* i'll help you first

*door bell*

Madoka: hm? maybe Saku-chan went home early,

Madoka: *opens door*

Jiina: good after- *shock* eh?
Madoka: *shock*
Jiina: I-uhm I'm here to visit Natsumi
Madoka: s-sure.. come in..

Chihiro: ne~ maachan the porridge is already c- *startled* eh?

Jiina: Ah  good afternoon Chihiro-san *smile*

Madoka: uhm.. natsu is in her room, you can go ahead, we'll just prepare the porridge for natsu
Jiina: can I help?

Chihiro: *looks at Madoka*
Madoka: um~ sure

Jiina: thanks *smile*

The three of them prepared natsu's food. That whole time was an awkward silence between the three.
After preparing the food and medicine for natsu, the three went upstairs heading to natsu's room.

*opens door*

Natsu: maachan! what took you so long i'm starving..

Madoka: *silent* *puts the tray of foods on the table*

Natsu: *scratch eyes*  eh?

Jiina: Natsumi why didn't tell me you had a fever? are you ok now? *worried*

Natsu: eeeh?! *startled*

Jiina: *runs towards natsu and hug her* how are you feeling now?

Natsu: J-jiina? why are you-
Jiina: Did I surprise you? *smile*

Natsu: eh?eh? *looks at chihiro and madoka*

Chihiro: uhm, i'll just go to the kitchen we forgot to clean it he-he *walks away*

Madoka: then i- i'll  just help chiichan *about to leave*

Jiina: uhm Madoka-san, wait

Natsu: *startled*

Madoka: *stops from walking*

Jiina: Please stay..I wanted to talk to you too..

Natsu: *panic* ?????

Jiina: Natsumi.. are you and Madoka-san are engaged?

Natsu: w-where did you h-hear t-that?

Jiina: *gets the newspaper  on her bag* uhm, this .. i saw this while we we're asked to clean at the newspaper club.. Natsumi are you dating madoka-san?

Natsu: a-ah! t-that! *points at the newspaper* isn't- true.. aichan just made that up to increase the sales, It's-

Jiina: is it really? *sniffs* then is it true that the two of you are engaged?

Natsu:  t-that isn't - *glanced at madoka* wait...please.... j-just calm down first , jiina don't cry *panic*

Madoka:  It's true

Natsu: *bewildered*

Jiina: *shocked*

Madoka: but it's already over.  Our parents just decided that but we already broke it. Natsumi and I are just friends, that's all. so stop crying now ok? Natsumi is still sick.. stop making it hard for her,

Jiina: *sniff* is that true?

Madoka: yes. She's just find it hard to tell you but you can forgive her that right? you really love her don't you? *forcing to smile* *clenched fist*

Jiina: yes *smile* i see, so that's how it is.

Madoka: then please don't leave her again, i wish for your happiness.  *trying not to show any emotions*

Madoka: well then i'll just go help chiichan, *walks away*

Natsu: *frozen*

Jiina: *looks down*  i see, I'm sorry Natsumi i doubted on you. *wipes tears*

Natsu: i-

Jiina: its okay .. i understand that you couldn't tell me your situation, i'm really sorry.

Natsu: y-yeah thanks *holds jiina's hands* don't cry now ok?

Jiina: un~ I love you Natsumi

Natsu: yeah.. I love you too Jiina ..

at the back of the door, Madoka can't hold her tears anymore.

madoka: *whispers to self* as if she will love you back madoka.. stupid- stupid- stupid me.. stupid natsumi- *sniff*
chihiro: maachan-
madoka: chiichan *runs towards chihiro* hugs*
chihiro: *rubs back* hush hush, let's go downstairs maachan..

after some time madoka calmed down as chihiro handed her a drink

Chihiro: are you okay?
Madoka: un, how about you chiichan?
Chihiro: eh?
Madoka: you cried too right?

Chihiro: well, *small smile*  i'm just ok, i think i'm gotten used to it *laugh*
Madoka: chiichan..
Chihiro: so what happened?

Madoka: she asked about the engagement
Chihiro: eh?
Madoka: and i told her that we already broke it so she didn't have to worry
Chihiro: natsu.. what did she say?

Madoka: i didn't look at her..
Chihiro: does your family knows about it?
Madoka: its my own decision so they would accept it.. i guess..
Chihro: Maachan
Madoka: its for the better

Chihiro: are you really sure?
Madoka: un..

Mayu&Yuki: Tadaima!

Chihiro: uh.. sorry for intruding *smile*
Mayu: ah Chiichan :)  it's ok
Yuki: you've come to visit natsumi? *smiles*

Chihiro: hai,
Madoka: *tries to smile* welcome back aunt yuki, mayu-san

Mayu: hmm *notice madoka's eyes* aaaah~ where is my sakura-chan?

Chihiro: she haven't come back yet
Mayu: eh?! don't tell me she is on a date 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 my yuki let's find her
Yuki: geez, don't be such doting parent she's probably busy about club activities
Mayu: but.. 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Chiichan: eh-he-he
Yuki: have the two of you eaten already?

*door bell*

Yuki: mayu someone is at the door
Mayu: hai.. i'll go get it

Sakura: Tadaima ! ah tou-chan I'm with someone! *bright smile*
Mayu: eh?

Yuko: surprise minna!!!! o(≧∇≦o)

Mayu: eeh? touchan!! why are you here?
Yuko: cruel.. did you forgot that my birthday is near?  I wanted to do celebrate my birthday with my kids you know
Mayu: ah-
Yuko: don't tell me you forgot? *sulk*

sakura: touchan is getting older so she probably forgot *laughs* i'll just go to my room sofu
Mayu: eeeh?!!!
Yuko: haha~

Mayu: o-of course i didn't forget, he-he-he.. 
Yuko: you didn't ? *stare*

Mayu: anyway touchan, where is kaachan?
Yuko: don't change the topic geez, ah, she's at sayanee now

Mayu: oh.. i thought she got angry at you and left
Yuko: oi! don't say that! your mom is scary when angry you know *shudders*
Mayu: geez touchan, kaachan wouldn't get angry if you didn't do something stupid though

Yuko: no, you don't understand mayu sometimes she gets angry and i don't even know why *shudders*
Mayu: geez  you're under command by kaachan as ever *laughs*
Yuko: eh.. but you're the same though.. xD

Mayu: of course i'm not- i'm not afraid  of yuki *proud smile*

Yuki: *walks from kitchen* mayu, you forgot the groceries at the car, go get it-  oh touchan it's been a long time,
Mayu: ehh.. *startled*
Yuki: don't `ehh` me, get it now dear
Mayu: h-hai.. 

Yuko: hahaha~ it's been a while, is mayu behaving well?
Yuki: well she's always troublesome *smile*
Yuko: *grins at mayu*
Mayu: *runs away to get the groceries*

Yuko: haha, ah- where's  natsu? saku-chan told me she's sick so i rushed over here
Yuki: she's in her room, it seems madoka-chan nursed her the whole day
Yuko: ohh~ i'll go upstairs then

Yuko: natsu- *opens door*

Natsu: s-sofu?! *chokes*
Jiina: ah- good evening *bows*

Yuko: ah- *smile* good evening to you too

Natsu: *saw her sofu looking at her* uhm.. er.. she's my-
Yuko: you're girlfriend, jiina right? hehe, i saw a picture of you on natsu's wallet~

Natsu: eh??! sofu when did you saw that?!
Jiina: ah, *blush*

Yuko: hehe this is the first time I've met you.. I'm natsu and sakura's sofu nice meeting you~
Jiina: ah hai *bows*

Yuko: ah how nice to be fed by your girlfriend when you're sick, right natsu *grins* haha, then i'll go downstairs now, sorry for bothering
 Natsu: sofu! !

Natsu: *sigh* *dizzy*

- meanwhile Downstairs, at the kitchen

Chihiro: uhm, i'll go home now maachan, aunt yuki
 Yuki: you sure you don't want to have dinner here?
 Chihiro: it's alright aunt yuki
 Yuki: then take care on your way home
 chihiro: hai-

Yuki: i wonder if chihiro-chan is alright
 Madoka: hn..
 Yuki: madoka-chan are you really ok?
 Madoka: yes, aunt yuki
Yuki: natsu didn't tell me, so she's with her again,

Yuki: madoka-chan do you love natsumi?

Madoka: y-yes
Yuki: *hugs madoka*pats head*

- After having dinner, jiina went home and the mayuki residence fell in awkward silence,
Natsu's worries about how she will tell jiina about how her parents engaged her had been gone but it seems that she's more troubled now than before
and also she don't know how she'll explain it to her parents.. and also madoka's parents who was in business trips for now..

Natsu: uhm.. i can explain-
Mayu: natsu, you should rest for now, don't overwork yourself you just had fever
Yuki: that's right natsumi..
Natsu: but-

Sakura: no buts neechan
Yuko: ohh.. saku-chan is angry haha, just rest natsu, ok? *gentle smile*

Natsu: *went  to her room*

Natsu: uh- uhm.. Maachan
Madoka: yes? *fixing her things*
Natsu: Maachan why are you packing your things?
Madoka: ah, i'll be sleeping on saku-chan's room from today
Natsu: eh? why?

Madoka: isn't it obvious? you're girlfriend might get jealous

Natsu: u-uhm sorry..

Madoka: why are you even apologizing? you really irritates me from the very beginning

Natsu: maachan..  don't say that *hugs*

Madoka: don't hug me! please stop natsumi,

Natsu: but maachan

Madoka: Just sleep already so i don't have to take care of you, ah- i don't need to because there's already someone who would take care of you *about to cry* stupid natsumi, stupid stupid stupid..

Natsu: maa-chan why are you saying those hurtful things to me *hugs tighter* why are you acting like this..

Madoka: hurtful things? you're also hurting me.. you stupid.. *cries* stupid natsumi..

Madoka: but i guess i'm more stupid, aren't i? *breaks hug*

Madoka: so stupid that i fall in love with you. *falls on her knees*cries*

Natsu: eh? what? f-fall in l-lov-

Madoka: .i really hate that i fall for you stupid natsumi!! *kisses natsu on the lips*

Natsu: m-madoka-  *bewildered*

Madoka:  *stops* *leans her forehead at natsu's shoulder* I love you Natsumi since then.. i tried many times to stop it.. but i can't.. and it hurts, it really hurts.. *cries harder*

natsu: *shocked*

madoka: forget it! *pushes natsu away*  *runs away*

that moment, natsu tried to stop her but it seems her body seems to be frozen and her mind went blank..

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
Just more drama hahaha
Thank you for your update  :twothumbs

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
Now natsu is confused  :? :? :?
stop hurting madoka please!!!
Thanks Author-san!!! :) Keep it up!!
More please :)) NatsuMado <3  :hip smile:

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
Haha thank you for update =)))))

Poor Madoka. Natsumi is stupid, I just think she will confess frist.

So I think that will be more interesting =))))))

Hope you update soon :)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Hoho.. Finally Maachan said it!!
Take that, baka Natsumi!
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Now everyone has said the "L" word to Natsu! Whom will Natsu chose?

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
HOLY ASDASDASD! I had to stop doing my work lol! you can't leave us just right there in the chapter? don't be so cruel!

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • RumiNogami
thanks for the update, now all of their confesses to natsu
I always thought one day maachan will get out of natsu room and shared with sakuratan xD
and what happen in the date(?) of aoi and iichan, I want more of this please
update soon

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ovum - Zero