JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Ima ni kitto... In My Life

Author Topic: Clueless Sat-Nite (Rena, Jurina, Mayu, Sae) (Part 7) [GB] Update 7-06-16  (Read 49612 times)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Hooollaaaa..... :on woohoo:
Enjoy... and.... that's it! :glasses:
////////////////////////////////////////////

Clueless Sat-Night
Part 1

“Rena-chan….!”

Rena was shocked and dropped the book in her hands. She took a glance to the source of the shouting. She sighed. “What is it, Jun?”

Jun smiled at the sitting figure before him. They were in Rena’s backyard. “It’s Saturday night and I’m bored like hell.”

“Then that explains why you’re here. Why don’t you hang out with your buddies and fool around like usual?” Rena scoffed.

Jun pouted. “Well, they all have dates and left me all alone. Since we’re childhood friends, I think you can help me.”

Rena sighed. “So, you go all the way here in hoping that I’ll entertain you? No. Thanks. I’m busy.” Rena took the book from the floor and then she came to a realization. “Wait. How could you be here?? :shocked: I’m pretty sure I locked the door.” She glared at her so-called child-hood friends.

Jun smirked and pointed to the Rena’s living backyard fence. “I jumped.”

Rena smacked Jun’s head. “It’s quite high. What if you’re injured? Baka. And what if someone saw you? They will mistake you as a thief.”

Jun rubbed his head. “I got myself a ladder in the other side. Beside, everyone already knew that I’m your best-buddy and they used to see me that way. We did it a lot when we were kids back then, Rena-chan. Remember?”

Rena shook her head to her child-hood friend’s antic. “Sa…” She decided to stop her confrontation with Jun and paid her attention back to the book.

Jun blinked his eyes. He couldn’t believe that Rena was ignoring him. He gave a loud sigh.

“Huuuaaahhhh…….. I’m tired for being a single.”

“……”

“I wish I have a girlfriend so that I can go on a date. Oh. Along with my buddies. Couple date. Sounds fun……” :grin:

“…….”

“Rena-chan….”

“……”

“Rena-san…..??”

“……”

“Matsui-san….??”

“…….”

“Rena…. kun….??”

“Hmph………….”

“Hiks. Rena-chan…. Don’t ignore me…”

Finally Rena put aside her book, snapped, and turned to Jun. “What do you want, baka-Jun?”

Yatta!! Finally. I got her attention. “Well, you know I’ve been single for God-knows-how-long, right?”

Rena nodded uninterested.

“You know, I’m tired being all alone.”

Rena nodded. Again.

“So…” Jun looked right at Rena’s eyes. Suddenly he felt nervous. He gulped. “So…”

SIIILEEEEEEEEENNNCEEE………………

“So… what, Jun?” The impatience Rena retorted.

“So… Why not…. Why don’t you…” Jun halted as he found his chest tighten. Shit. Come on, Jun. Say it. Since you are single too… Why don’t we… Why don’t you…”

Rena flinched at Jun’s unfinished word. Somehow, she could sense the nervousness in Jun. Somehow, she could feel her heart beating fast at a sudden. She glanced aside for a moment before turning back to Jun. Somehow, she could feel her cheeks heated. Somehow, just somehow, she’s getting nervous too. “S-So what, Jun?”

“……”

“……”

There’s a slight silence moment between them before Jun blurted out.

“Why don’t you… Why don’t you introduce me with someone?”

Rena froze. She glared at Jun who’s now lowering his head and clasping his hands together. What was that? Jun… I thought you’re going to…Ugh. Crap. Forget it, Rena. Jun is a total Baka. Rena tried to stay calm and compose herself. As expected from Matsui Rena.

“Do you think I’m a cupid or something?! Just try the Online-Dating-Website or something!” Rena slapped Jun’s hands. “I’m trying to concentrate here, Jun. Don’t disturb me.” Rena put her attention back to the book she was holding before and ignored the pouting Jun.

“I’m being serious here.” Jun mumbled.

“Me too. What a total baka Jun.” Rena replied harshly.

“Why... Is she angry?” Jun kept mumbling, grumbling, murmuring like an old lady and it annoyed Rena ssooo much.

“Alright! Wait here!” Rena exclaimed and went in to the house leaving Jun in confusion. Some minutes later, Rena’s back. She brought a piece of photo and her cellphone.

“That is Mayuyu. I knew her from the Red Cross Society I followed back then. You probably don’t know her since we were in different Junior-High.” Rena explains as putting the photo in Jun’s hand. “She moved out town due to her father’s work. As far as I remembered, she’s a very nice girl, diligent, and quite pretty too. She got all the boys’ eyes but, I don’t know, she always rejected them.”

Jun surprised and noticing two figures of girls in that photo smiling widely. Jun could tell the one in the left was Mayu since the girl next to her is Rena. Jun's eyes moved to the left and right as she learned the two figures in the photo.

“Kirei….” Jun mumbled unconsciously.

“Told ‘ya. Anyway, that's the only photo of her I got for now.” Rena snapped Jun back to reality. “And guess what?? She’s just e-mailed me this morning that she’s coming back here and you know what? She’s going to transfer to our school. What a great chance, right??” Rena kept talking and telling how kind Mayu is. It seems like she’s a pro in promoting someone.

Why is she so genki all of a sudden? Didn’t she refuse to help me before? Somehow, I feel annoyed and sad at the same time.
“Ano… Rena-chan?” Jun cut Rena’s blabbering.

“What?”

“Are you being serious?”

“What do you mean? Of course I am.”

Jun sighed. “Like, serious, for real?”

“Hufth. Trust me, Jun. This Watanabe girl will be perfect for you.”

“You think so?”

“Sure. I won’t introduce my child-hood friend and my best buddy and my closest neighbor to someone bad, right?” Rena scoffed.

“Alright.” Jun replied lazily as he walked leaving Rena.

“Hey. What about giving you her number at first place? I have it here.” Rena swung her phone.

“Just text it to me then.” Jun kept walking limply.

Why is he being limp like a bamboo? “OY. Baka Jun. No thanks for me? Where’s your attitude?” Rena yelled at Jun.

Jun stopped in a second and glanced slightly to Rena before continued walking. “Seriously, Rena. Sometimes, you could be a really clueless girl.”

Rena frowned at Jun. “What does he mean?” She kept staring Jun’s back and then snapped. What is he going to do? He is walking to the wall. Rena kept wondering before she got surprise when she saw Jun jumped over the high wall easily like a ninja.

“For God’s sake. Is he a monkey or something?” :monkey: She shook her head as giggling at Jun’s behavior. The next second, her giggling faded and her expression turned into the sad one.

“You’re the one who’s being clueless here, Jun.”

At Jun’s home

Jun received a text from one of his buddies, Sae.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, buddy. How was it? Is everything going smoothly?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun smiled weakly at the mail before replying.

To: Sae-kun the flirt
Yes. Very smooth. Even more than I expected. I got myself being introduced to a very cute girl.

Jun threw his phone to the bed before he threw himself on the bed too. Ignoring his ringing phone, he lifted his hand and watching a piece of photo that he received from Rena before. Jun smiled sadly as his eyes watching intensely at the figure of a certain girl in that photo.
“Seriously. You are so pretty while smiling widely like that.”

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:08:36 PM by sophcaro »
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Clueless Sat-Nite
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 12:14:10 PM »
 :lol: Nice attempt~

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 01:48:23 PM »
Yeaaay moreeee
 :twothumbs

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:54:56 PM »
Lol both being dense here  :rofl:

Just let Jun confess and both of them date the end  :grin: :lol:

Update soon~  XD XD
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 02:31:35 PM »
Well if Jun confess just now instead of asking to be introduced to someone maybe Rena would not misunderstand

Rena concluded that Jun doesn't have any interest toward her romantically

So she was just being a good friend, giving a good girl to intro to Jun

Poor Rena.... she needed to pretend she was fine when she was not

And Jun was just saying Rena was dense....

She didn't know what Jun wanted...

Well.... what's going to happen next?

Would Jun be able to confess to Rena?

Or Rena would confess to Jun?

Or would Jun ask Mayu out?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the lovely start

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 04:18:54 PM »
This is good,Neechan !!!,update soon~  :yossi: :bow:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 04:43:25 PM »
Yeah.. Nice attempt ever.. :cool1:
Thank you for visiting, senpai... :kneelbow:

Yeaaay moreeee
Yaaayy too.... :on woohoo: More? :dunno:

Update soon~  XD XD
Yeah.. Let's say that both of them are baka who love each other. :on gay: Being dense just make them being alone forevaah...:rofl:

Well if Jun confess just now instead of asking to be introduced to someone maybe Rena would not misunderstand

Can't wait to find out

Yeah, perhaps Jun was so nervous before... :sweatdrop:
Me, too.. can't wait to find out... :on lol: Thank you too for reading... :kneelbow:

Ah! Thanks 4 visiting dear ducking Creamy... *quack quack* :cool2:

Wait!! :shock: I don't remember mentioning that this will be a multi-chapters fic... :err:
Again, the cluelesss random me... :depressed:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 04:49:04 PM »
No problem~ I will enjoy the next chapter (Add some fluffy FuruYanagi in then I'll be happier)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 05:19:40 PM »
No problem~ I will enjoy the next chapter (Add some fluffy FuruYanagi in then I'll be happier)
Fluffy Furuyanagi?? I'll try... :shy2: But don't take it as a promise since I'm a very moody person... :err:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 05:32:34 PM »
Fluffy Furuyanagi?? I'll try... :shy2: But don't take it as a promise since I'm a very moody person... :err:

If you want I could do the same thing I did with Creamy, write a scene for u, but no promises on when it'll be finished XD

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 05:43:50 PM »
If you want I could do the same thing I did with Creamy, write a scene for u, but no promises on when it'll be finished XD

Ah. I'm very honored... :kneelbow: It's fine, since, well, honestly, I don't really get into Furuyanagi vibe.. hehe.  :sweatdrop: so, I think it'll be a big help from a truly Furuyanagi shipper as u...  :grin:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 06:14:04 PM »

Ah. I'm very honored... :kneelbow: It's fine, since, well, honestly, I don't really get into Furuyanagi vibe.. hehe.  :sweatdrop: so, I think it'll be a big help from a truly Furuyanagi shipper as u...  :grin:

The thing is I'll have to write it on my iPad, cuz my laptops broke. That's the reason why I couldn't finish creamys scene for him. If you want something specific happen, PM me. Anyway, off to write a ManaChuri oneshot XD

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 08:06:19 PM »

The thing is I'll have to write it on my iPad, cuz my laptops broke. That's the reason why I couldn't finish creamys scene for him. If you want something specific happen, PM me. Anyway, off to write a ManaChuri oneshot XD

Oh oh my lovely kohai write lovely fic nyahahahah well jun sure is ninja to jump on wall, Rena should learn from him something, stupid jun why he don't confused to her, they are childhood friend so they must understand each other.

Oh wait I forget why I quote this comments so I wan saying three if us should become good friends because we usually comments in each other fic xd

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 08:20:06 PM »

Oh oh my lovely kohai write lovely fic nyahahahah well jun sure is ninja to jump on wall, Rena should learn from him something, stupid jun why he don't confused to her, they are childhood friend so they must understand each other.

Oh wait I forget why I quote this comments so I wan saying three if us should become good friends because we usually comments in each other fic xd

That's so true, Taro XD

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 12:59:54 AM »
Yeah.. Nice attempt ever.. :cool1:
Thank you for visiting, senpai... :kneelbow:

Yeaaay moreeee
Yaaayy too.... :on woohoo: More? :dunno:

Update soon~  XD XD
Yeah.. Let's say that both of them are baka who love each other. :on gay: Being dense just make them being alone forevaah...:rofl:

Can't wait to find out

Yeah, perhaps Jun was so nervous before... :sweatdrop:
Me, too.. can't wait to find out... :on lol: Thank you too for reading... :kneelbow:

Ah! Thanks 4 visiting dear ducking Creamy... *quack quack* :cool2:

Wait!! :shock: I don't remember mentioning that this will be a multi-chapters fic... :err:
Again, the cluelesss random me... :depressed:
UPDATE THE FIC PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,I LIKE IT NEECHAN !!!!!!,please be kind to your ducky otouto  *puppy eyes* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 09:52:14 AM »

That's so true, Taro XD

Well, let's be friends, senpai-tachi..
First... BANZAI....!!! LOL :on woohoo:

UPDATE THE FIC PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,I LIKE IT NEECHAN !!!!!!,please be kind to your ducky otouto  *puppy eyes* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hhh.. Alright2... *pats pats* *puk puk*
Now I got myself a ducky otouto... *quack quack*
Isn't duck delicious to be baked?? :shifty:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »

That's so true, Taro XD

Hahaha what the heck is banzai is lol. And don't eat your innocent duck haha poor her will got eaten.

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 10:57:04 AM »

That's so true, Taro XD

Hahaha what the heck is banzai is lol. And don't eat your innocent duck haha poor her will got eaten.
NEECHANNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!! TvT,YOU CAN'T EAT MEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,Save me WMatsui-sannnnnnnnnnnnn TvT

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 11:01:43 AM »

That's so true, Taro XD

Taro, haven't you listened to SKE's Banzai Venus? XD

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 11:24:52 AM »
I watched mae no meri's mv and cried

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Ima ni kitto... In My Life