JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yasushi Yoshida - Greyed

Author Topic: One shot (YukoRena : I can't imagine my life without you )  (Read 4551 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
One shot (YukoRena : I can't imagine my life without you )
« on: August 25, 2015, 10:38:42 PM »
The wind coming through the window and pass on with another, everything were fully silent and dark, it's feels like the one who live here wasn’t a princess but a ghost,
That's right, a person with no longer have feeling nor soul, only tears that were flowing like rain, along with broken heart and red blood coming out from her wrist, yes she cut her own wrist with blade, she is hurting from inside, the pain were killing her, but the pain in her heart was a lot more worst than the pain inflicted from the cut. She wanted to scream and tell her feeling to her, she want to hug her and never let her go, she wants to yell and say how much she loves her, more than her own life.

YUKI POV

And yeah that's why I'm going to give my life, my own life for her, I don't want to lose her, I don't want to see her hurt, I don't want to see her dying in front me, like what I saw when my elder sister died with her lover, my father have slashed her lover neck in front me, I saw my elder sister screaming and hopelessly shaking her lover body, her eyes were no longer lifeless, and that when my father stab her in her chest with sharp knife, as she lost her balance her body fall on my feet, that was the scene I can never forget no matter what happen. Her mistake was to love someone who wasn't related to my father family, so my father had kill them, only because that mistake, he decide to killed his own daughter and now, he will kill me too because i made the same mistake for loving her. It was my mistake not hers, she was just an innocent prisoner who loves and wanted to meet me, so she purposely take the risk in meeting me, I can feel her pain. Mayu, I can understand how much you love me and care about me.

And these were the thing that make me run from castle and find you, even though I know this is wrong but I can't help myself, I can't live without you, I can't.

But when I meet you, I become weak, I feel so weak. I realize I can't protect you and I know that, no matter how strong I am, I can't even protect you and that's what kills me. In the end I told you to  stay away from me and don't try to get close to me, I know you get hurt from my action and my words but I didn't have any other way, only by that. Even if they find me, they will only think me as your guests, nothing more so they won't kill you and kill me only.

All night my body keep shaking from fear, I can't sleep while thinking that they will find us, my eyes becomes swollen and my body grows weaker, until one day you told me that we are going to one of your friend castle whose father were also a king, you thought this place didn't suit me, you thought I can't serve here, but you were wrong.
The reason that making me weak and sick is you, I'm losing with my control in fear of losing you, Mayu I really love you, I hope I can tell you those words, I hope I can. eventhough we live in your friend castle I still can't feel safe, I know one day they will be able to find us, I was so stupid, I shouldn't had run from the castle in the first place, I shouldn't had done that mistake.

And that day also come when I told you that I wish if I had family, I live happily with them, we play and enjoy our time together, with our children and grandparents, you become sad, I don't understand your sorrow, until you told me that you are planning to leave me to my parents castle tomorrow, as I heard those words that coming out from your mouth, my leg suddenly become weak. I froze in my place, you tried to hide your tears and run away, while I stayed there until your back disappeared.

I walk back to my room, supporting my body with wall, laying on the floor, and here I am now.

One thing that I understood clearly is, we were not supposed to be together because we didn't born for each other, this is our destiny and we have to accept it, thinking that, I decide to go back, I decide to enjoy my last time with her until I leave this world, until I didn't feel any pain, until I can't see any light, and until I feel you are safe. It was fully my mistake and I have to accept my punishment, I don't care if I have to die, I don't care if I haven't told you my feeling, and I don't care if you find someone else, all I care for is your safety and happiness. You continue to live is all I care and worth dying for

==============

Erin happy birthday I'm not sure that you like my gift,  but I know you wants to kill me for writing angst fic on your birthday,  forgive me my friend I'm not happy writer I enjoy killing character.  :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 05:17:39 PM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
Re: One shot (Mayuki: it was my mistake )
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 02:55:40 AM »
I gonna kill you Taroo!!!!!!  :scolding:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????
Why kill her  :fainted:

I can't live anymore :err:
I will make sure you died too T-T
Oh wait, you may not die Lol
I want to kill you but i really like it
Can't bring myself to kill you yet
You have to write more for kim san and foxie san and others
So i can't kill you xD
If i kill you maybe foxie san and kim san will kill me

And THANK YOU for this fic
I really like it
Even thought you kill them.. Heheheh

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 11:02:28 AM »
Why is the story so sadist one  :cry: :cry: Why?!
But thanks for the story...  When are you gonna update the royal vamp fic?
But thanks...

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »
I gonna kill you Taroo!!!!!!  :scolding:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????
Why kill her  :fainted:

I can't live anymore :err:
I will make sure you died too T-T
Oh wait, you may not die Lol
I want to kill you but i really like it
Can't bring myself to kill you yet
You have to write more for kim san and foxie san and others
So i can't kill you xD
If i kill you maybe foxie san and kim san will kill me

And THANK YOU for this fic
I really like it
Even thought you kill them.. Heheheh

Hahahahaha poor you, gomen erin for sad fic in your birthday,  well I'm glad that you like it hohohoho. and don't worry I'm sure that kim and foxie try to kill me too.

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 11:33:32 AM »
Why is the story so sadist one  :cry: :cry: Why?!
But thanks for the story...  When are you gonna update the royal vamp fic?
But thanks...

Isn't angst fic supposed to be sad heheh thanks for reading,  I'm gonna update royal vampire soon tomorrow or after tomorrow please wait.

Offline member 48

• Keep Going...
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 05:50:52 AM »
i miss your yukirena

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 02:01:47 PM »
i miss your yukirena

Which one I  completed hell or heaven and need to finish we lied to each other.

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 05:22:45 PM »
I alomst cry 😭😭😭😭😭😭 i hate killing especialy these 2 but thanks i like it 👏
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: One shot (YukoRena : I'm Sorry )
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 03:14:52 PM »

Well I knew that no matter how hard I work I can't beat you, even knowing that I want to beat you little, I know you won't be sad since I'm bad writer xd but hope you like it anyway happy Birthday.

Sae pov

I Find myself walking in a silent and dark hall, Other than me, everyone has already been asleep, I continue walking in silence, searching for my ojou-sama who god knows where, I didn't leave any place without searching her, All places I searched, the bedroom, bathroom, living room, empty room, this room, that room, at the roof, inside the cupboard, inside the boxes, inside the bed and even in the coffin.

But I still didn't find any mark of her, I wonder where she went? I hope she didn't do something stupid. I'm sure that she didn't leave the mansion, there isn't way she can leave this place without a driver, she can't even drive the car or have any place she can go. So where is she? Inside my heart, I was scared, I don't even know why. As I keep walking along the dark hallway, I saw a blurry figure laying on the ground not far away from me, as I’m sure that was her, I sighed in relief, I walked toward my ojou-sama and bowed my head to her in respect.

"Ojou-sama you’re here! And I didn't leave any place where I hadn't searched for you, what are you doing here in the cold??" I asked to her.

"...."

When I got no reply, I closed my distance and approached her, she slowly moved and opened her eyes while looking at me with her red teary eyes. She moved her hand and made some sign.

Let me die.

I’m shocked quickly as I hold her body, I looked down and there, I saw three bullets in her chest, someone had tried to shoot her from the top of the building and I know who was that person. Nothing was coming to my mind, what should I do and whom I could ask for help, I know nobody wants her alive, heck, nobody will let her alive in this place, but I can't let her die, I’ve promised to her mother that no matter what happen, I will protect her.

There is only one place coming in my mind where she be saved, but it's a little far from here, I didn't have any other choice so I  Iold her weakened body in my arm and went to my car while avoiding any sign of word  that were coming from Ojou-sama.

As I reached their house I hold Ojou-sama in my arm and run inside, she was bleeding so hard, she has already lost too much blood, I can't let her die. I entered in the building and start screaming.

"IS ANYONE HERE!! PLEASE HELP ME!! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?? I NEED DOCTOR, PLEASE HELP US I BEG...!" My action was interpreted with Ojou-sama cold hand covering my mouth, she was looking at me with teary eyes and a light smile on her face. She was begging me to leave her. Leave her to die. She makes another sign to me

Please let me die! I beg you!

"What happen, why are you yelling at this time?" A girl asked me, I  looked around and found that the people coming from the house has their gaze on me, I  don't have any idea what to do. I looked at them and look back to Ojou-sama. She gives me one last smile before she turns lifeless

"What happen to her?She’s bleeding! Wait here, let me help you."

The girl moved closer to me, she put her hand on Ojou-sama neck, to check the plus as she touched her neck, she backed off with sad expression, and shake her head.

While holding my tears I looked up at another girl who was staring at me with a confused expression. I walked toward her and put Ojou-sama body down beside her.

Yuku pov

Our life was like in hell, living under monster who treat us worse than animals. Just because our parents were criminal didn't mean that we are criminal too, why are we being punished for something we never did? Because of our parents and this bastard, I’ve lost so many things. I don't want to remember my hurtful past, but all I can say that it was not worth than prison or hell.

But not anymore when me and my other three friends who were also living like me decide to run away, we succeed in our plan, but in the consequences we have to kidnap his lovely daughter.

We didn't had any other choice, without her, we’ll never able to get out from that hell, We have decided we will let her with us until we find safe place where not even a soul can appear. As we were resting inside the forests, she comes to me and sit beside me and smiled, I only replied her with a cold glare, I can't trust anybody that easily, or you can say I never trust anyone.

She is the daughter of my biggest enemy and how can I trust my enemy's daughter, I have no idea what is going on her mind, but I think what she have is not something simple, I can read her mind, she tries to get close to me, she wanted to make me fall for her then she will tell her father and her father will kill us.

I won't let this happen, I'm the one who will play with her heart and throw it like trash, she will see how it feels being in pain, I will take hers precious thing and let her cry all of her life being in pain.

I smirk while thinking how she  feels whenever you remember the most horrible memory.

I grab her hand and take her to a silent place where no one can find us. I found a small cave and we went inside it, I pushed her to the ground, she falls down and looked at me with a shocked expression.

I took small piece of clothes from my bag and tied her hand with it.

"If you screamed you will lose your life." I said in my sadist voice.

I lay on top of her and touched her thighs with my left hand while brushing her hair with the right one.

I think she knew what I'm going to do, she didn't move or make any sound, she just keeps staring at me with her empty eyes.

"I will give you the most horrible memory of your life."

After saying that I kissed her roughly, I didn't show her any mercy, it was her first time and also worst, I did everything that makes her regret being the daughter of that bastard.

After that day I acted like nothing happens, she also didn't tell anyone about it, it's a bit strange why she didn't tell anyone what I did to her.

Well, whatever, I know she may try to catch my heart, but I won't let her win. We ended our journey from that hell to a safe place, we were staying at Jurina’s aunt, Mariko-sama house, today was the last day for her, because tomorrow I will send her back to where she belong, somehow I feel a little jealousy toward her, She is the daughter of a rich person, she have everything, she never knew about pain, hurt and other things.

As I was trying to sleep while thinking about her, I felt someone enter into my room and walk toward my bed and lay beside me.

From the smell of her scent, I can tell that she is Rena, the daughter of my enemy, she wrapped her arm on my body and hug me. I quickly avoid her hug and push her down off the bed, she falls on the ground, but I heard her standing and then lay on my bed again. I sighed angrily, nothing come to my mind, what should I do? In the end I give up and let her do what she wants, today is her last night, tomorrow she will be going back for forever and i will never ever see her face again.

_________

In the morning after breakfast, I take her to the forest and drop her not far from her mansion.

"You are free, go back to your home." I said without looking at her.
As always she didn't reply anything and keep staring at me. I glared at her and walk toward my way, as I about to walk away, I felt a hand grab my leg. At that moment, I felt my heart skip a beat. My eyes widen slightly, but narrowed when I realized why she had done it. It was a futile attempt, yet I could never understand why Rena would constantly hang onto me. The young lady just never knew when to quit. Jaws clenched, I tore my leg away from her grasp, and resumed facing my back in her direction.

"Go back you bitch, do you think I can fall on your trap, don't even dream about it, go back to where you belong, go back to your castle." I yelled at her.

She looked at me with her teary eyes, she is acting, After staring at me for a while, she starts to walk away from me to her mansion, I keep staring at her back until she disappeared from my eyes, I sighed in relief and went on my way.

_________

It's been one month since we are free, we can do what we want, we live how we want. I'm so happy with my new life, but I felt something missing and I don't even know what was it, but whenever I remember her, remember about Rena, my heart hurt like hell, it feels as if someone stabs a knife in my heart. I spend most of my time thinking of her, how I miss her, her touch, her lips, I miss everything about her.

I shake my head and try to throw away all my thoughts. I start cleaning my bed to kill some time, as I finished preparing my bed. I found a piece of paper on the ground, I took it, I open and start reading it.

Yuko-san please help me, I don't want to go back, they will kill me, please don't send me back.

I’m so shocked with what I have read, what is this? Who wrote this letter? All night I can't sleep while thinking about the owner of the letter.

Suddenly I heard someone screaming, who is screaming in this late night. I went out from my room and looked down at the stairs. My eyes open widely as I saw a person with short  hair, holding Rena in her arm, the blood was falling off from Rena body, I can't believe from what I'm seeing.

I saw Rena moved her hand and covered her mouth, then she makes some sign with her hand and smiled at that girl, then her hand fall as she stopped breathing. All the noises make Takamina come out from her room, she looked at the blood trail before she runs toward Rena, she put her hand to Rena’s neck trying to find a pulse, but after Takamina touched her neck, she backed off and shake her head, the girl who was holding Rena in her arm looked at me and then back to Rena, After thinking for while she walked toward me and put her body down in front of my feet and looked at me.

"Ojou-sama loves you with all her heart, but she can't tell you because she lost her voice since long time ago, she wanted you to save her from her father, she waited for you every day, every single minute of her breath, she hoped  that one day you will come and save her." She wiped her tears and bowed her head, then she walks outside while leaving me speechless. 

Even now I don't want to believe in what I’ve heard, it was not the truth, I keep telling to myself that she only just tries to make me fall for her, nothing more, she never loved me and she will never do.

Rena pov

The day when you kidnapped me, the day when our eyes meet, the day when you put a blanket on me even though you were feeling cold, the day when you give me water from your lovely hands, since that day I’ve fallen for you. I love you so bad, I love you more than anything, I can't explain my love to you, I wanted to scream loudly that I love you, but sadly I can't, I never can. 

No matter how much I try to bring my voice, I always fail, no matter how much I get close to you, you always ignore me. I know you hate me, because I’m the daughter of your enemy, but what should I do?

He even wanted to kill me even though I was his own daughter, he never loved me, he treats me the same as he treats you, or worst than that, he tried very hard to find a way of killing me. What should I do? I wish I can speak, I wish I can tell you what is going on my mind.

Yuko please look at me! Yuko please tell me that you feel same as mine. Yuko you know I can't live without you, you’ve become my life since I first met you. I'm happy, very happy that I can't explain my happiness into words.

I wished that I could stay with you forever. But my wish will never come true, at the last day, when you drop me not far from my house, when you told me to go, I grab your leg and start begging at you, asking you to please don't leave me here, I don't want to go back because they will kill me.

Yuko please save me, please save me, I will do anything for you, just don't send me back. But you can't hear me, you only glared at me and told me to go back to where I belong.

You are right, this is my life, I'm the only one who can help myself, no one will help me, this is my life and I have to end it with my own hand. I looked at you for the last time and run back to where I belong, where my life start and where it will end.

Yuko thank you for everything you did for me, thank you for all the time you were there with me. The time I spend with you was my best and happy time ever.
Yuko I'm sorry, I love you.

Yuko pov

In front of me, there laying her lifeless body. Her eyes is closed and there is light smile on her lips, she is smiling, even after all this she is smiling!

Without realizing the tears fall off by eyes, her name appear in my lips "Rena!" I whispered while staring at her. I closed destance between us and sit near to her, I moved my hand and touch her cold cheeks.

Onee-chan! Please help me! Onee-chan I don't want to die! Please help me! They will kill me!

In the past I can't help my little sister, she died in front of my eyes, and I can't do anything beside staring at her, at that time I was not strong enough to fight. But now I'm strong, now I can kill anyone  without any fear and regard.

Why! Why ! Why I can't trust you? Why I can't read your empty eyes that were full with hope and wish. Why I can't try to understand you? Your eyes, your every action, your hurtful smile, your silent spook everything, but I can't able to hear them! I can't able to help you! I can't take you away from hell, I broke your hope, your wish, your heart.

"R-Rena please give me one more ch-ance!" I held your cold hand and squeezed them with my warm hands. "Please give me one more chance! Please come back to me! Please let me hug you! Please ask me if I love you! Please say that you want me to help you! Please say something! Please say something! Please say something." I hold her body and hugged her tighten, like my life is depending on it.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I keep repeating these words.

Rena! I'm sorry that I can't realize my feeling early.

I'm sorry, I love you.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: One shot (YukoRena : I'm Sorry )
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 06:05:47 PM »
OOOMMMMGGG TAACHAN!!!!!!!

SANKYUUUUUUUUU!!!!

UGH WAI IS THIS SO GOOD?!!!!!!!

I LOVE ANGST, AND THIS IS SO GREAT~~~~~

Poor Sae, seems he really cared bout his ojousama

And Yuuko-sama....well, I kinda understand her position...and I am perverted enough to see in my head the visions of what she did to Rena-sama~  :onionwhip: :shy2: :mon misch: :mon lovelaff:

but then Rena-sama died... *sigh*

it is sad, however, I killed Rena-sama in one of my fics too, so really, I cannot say a thing

Really, thank you for this wonderful birthday gift, it mean a lot to me  :mon fu: :gmon hot: :gmon twirl:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: One shot (YukoRena : I can't imagine my life without you )
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 05:34:22 PM »

Rena pov

After finishing my job at the restaurant I take of my Apron and walked outside after waving goodbye to my coworkers, as I step my right feet out of the door, I found my sister standing while holding an umbrella in her right hand, she seems shaken in the cold I wonder how long she waiting for me in the rain.

I approached her with a worried expression, she ignored me and start walking while holding an umbrella for me. We walked home in completely&nbsp; silence, none of us said anything, as we reached our apartment she take the key out of her jacket pocket and unlock the door.

I throw my boot and jacket away and run in the kitchen to make coffee for my cold sister, I like it when she shows how much I meant to her and how much she loves me.

Even though we are the sister I can't help but love her in a romantic way, though we aren't dating we always act like a stranger, it's because she didn't know that I love her, I didn't tell her yet because when she confessed to me 3 years ago I rejected her,at the I wasn't sure about my feeling. After that day my sister left us, she didn't come back until our mother passes away.

Since she is only my family, she decides to live with me because she is afraid to let me live alone, what if something bad happened to me, she said she won't going to disturb me, but she doesn't know her being with me always turn me on and my heart starts beating fast.

She is so nice and gentle person every man and girl wish someone like her, but she never paid attention to them, her all attention were on me.

As I finished making coffee, I offered my sister who was sitting beside the mirror drying her hairs. She took a cup of coffee from my hand and take sips. I smiled at her as I watched her drinking coffee after she finished I took the cup from her and walk to the kitchen I placed her cup in the sink and pour coffee for myself I spit it as I take sips of it.

I can't believe she just drink this salty coffee so calmly, look like I accidentally put salt beside sugar, I sighed heavily, I can't take it anymore she is so nice and gentle for me to reject her.

I walking toward her room she laying on the bed shaking lightly I switch off the light and lay beside her on the bed, I placed my hand on her wrist and nuzzled at her neck, she smell so good, I can't help but suck her neck gently, she whimpered but didn't move.&nbsp;

I gently but roughly moved my hand around her hip, as my mouth continues to suck her neck, the lust start growing inside me as I rub her breasts roughly she hold my hand and push me away, I tried to jump on her again but she holds me away from her, I tried to fight with her strong hand but failed. When she felt I calm down, she hugged me and we fall asleep while hugging each other.

I wake up with sunlight that were coming through the&nbsp; window, I looked around with my sleepy eyes and found my sister Getting ready, I wonder where she going that early today is Sunday, what if she had a girlfriend or boyfriend?? No, no it can't be, I shake my head and walk to the bathroom to wash myself.

After finish cleaning myself, I heard sound of main door opening and closing, I felt lonely again and I hate being alone, I sighed and thought about stalking my sister. Well, it's a bad idea but at least I wanted to know if my sister hiding something from me.

I quickly wear brown coat and put on my shoes and run after her, I giggled as I saw my sister walking on the path while her hand is inside her pocket.

We continue to walk like this until She reached at the hospital my eyes widened, is she sick??? Suddenly fear of losing her scared me, I don't want to lose her, I can't, she is the only person left for me after my parents death.

I shake my head and throw away all the negative thoughts, maybe she just visiting her friend. Yeah, she is visiting her friend.

My questions answered as I saw her going in the same room as my mother went, I froze in my place, I continue staring at the white door, without realizing the tear start falling off my face, my leg starts feeling weak. She is going to leave me like my mother.

"I remember giving you umbrella!!" My sister glared at me while drying my soaked hair. It's been one week since I found out about my sister's sickness, I always come home soaked in the rain. I love rain whenever I feel sad and heartbroken I always stand in the rain until my all body get soaked. I like the feeling when a cold drop of rain hit my body and take away all the pain.

Yuko gently rubbed my cheeks with her warm hands. "What's wrong??" She asked, her eyes were full with love and care.

Without replaying her I just continue staring at her with emotionless eyes. She sighed and hugged me, she kissed and stroke my hair gently. "Rena, you know I'm here for you, you can always talk to me!!" I hugged her back and start sobbing on her shoulder, she didn't mind as I continue wetting her shoulder with my salty tears.

"I love you." I said between sob, I want to tell her that I love her, I want to tell her that she can make me hers, I want to tell her she is mine and I'm hers.

She broke the hug and kissed my forehead. "I knew and I love you too." She smiled. I crashed my lips with hers and kissed her hungrily, she tried to push me away, but I pushed her body against mine, after a few second she give up and replied my kiss.

Yuko pov

"It will be good if you stay in the hospital, we can look at you and take good care of you!!" The doctor said as I finished my checkup.

"I know, but I don't want to!!" I said as I put my jacket on.

"You know your sister is worried about you." I froze. "M-my sister???"

"Yes last week she came here when you went out and asked about your healthy she begged me to save you with her teary eyes, I felt sorry for not able to do anything!!" The doctor explained. Hearing this I quickly run back to our apartment, I knew that Rena is sad and broken, she always comes home soaked in the rain, but I didn't know it was because of me, she finds out about my secret, she knew that I can't be there for her anymore, I wont be there for her when she needs me, I won't be there for her when miss me.

The tear start rolling on my cheeks, what should I do? Rena did you know I don't want to stay in hospital because of you?I didn't want to tell you that you will be alone forever. I wanted to spend my last time, my last breath with you.

I open the door and rush inside to find her sitting on the couch while watching sad movie, I walked toward her and sit beside her. Rena eyes were red perhaps because she was crying.

I put my hand on her cheek and rubbed her cheeks gently with my thumb. I tried to say something, but no words come out. She forced smile at me. She reaches her hand and wipe my tears with her thumb.

"What will I going to do without you?? I can't imagine my life without you, I need you in my life I need you at every step I took, I need at every breath that I take, I need you." She said while holding her tears back.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'm sorry!!" I glanced at the floor and continue apologizing.

________

"Take me with you!!" Rena said as I stroke her. "Without you my life means nothing."

"You can't come with me Rena!!" I said while continuing to stroke her.

"Why???" She sat up and looked at me.

"Just you can't!!"

"What I'm going to do here without you??" She asked.

"Don't know, but I want you to stay alive, I want you to enjoy the life, I want you to find someone who loves you more than me!!"

She shook her head. "No, I don't want to! I want to go with you, I don't want to love anyone other than you! I LOVE YOU, ONLY YOU!!" She yelled last sentence loudly. I grabbed her body hand and push her against me.

"Listen Rena, I know that you love me, I love you too, but remember we are human and as humans we can forget and move on, you may suffer mont, years, but one day you will forget about me and find someone else." Rena opens her mouth to say something but I shut her with kisses, as I broke the kiss I looked at her eyes deeply. "Promise me Rena you will stay? Promise me!!"

"What if I can't do as you said what if I can't forget you and Can't find someone else or if I find but can't feel the same I do with you??" She whispered.

"Then you can come to me, I will always welcome you, no matter what happen." She nodded and kissed me.

===================================================

Taro pov

"It's been 5 years since Yuko leaves this world!!" Rena smiled sadly as she glanced at the beautiful blue sky. "You know even though I'm human I can't forget her, I can't move on!!" She looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry Taro I can't love you as much you love me!! I don't deserve you."the tears fall of her eyes. I smiled bitterly and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Don't be sad, I just wanted to help you, remember I'm human so I will forget you, our love isn't powerful as yours and Yuko. So don't worry, I will find someone else." I give her best forced smile ever.

She hugged me. "I'm sorry, thank you so much for always being there for me, don't cry okay because I don't like to see you cry beside you, look horrible when you cry!!" She slapped my arm playfully.

I chuckled. "I know, I won't cry, I will miss you so much." I whispered. She moved closer to me and give pick on my lips and walked away leaving me behind, I stared at her back until her side faded from my eyes, I wiped my tears away and smiled.

I wonder if I can able to forget you, even if I can't do that, I have to force myself because you belong to Yuko not me.

I sighed and tug my hands inside my jacket pocket and walk away while humming Sakura no shiori song.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: One shot (YukoRena : I can't imagine my life without you )
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 08:32:41 AM »
This is... Incest?! :shocked:

N u dated Rena, senpai? Lucky you...! LOL :on woohoo:
Too bad she couldn't love u as much as u love her.. :sweat:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yasushi Yoshida - Greyed