JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Sadism

Author Topic: Reversing Roles ║Oneshot (TanoTomu) - 9Sep2014  (Read 4042 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Reversing Roles ║Oneshot (TanoTomu) - 9Sep2014
« on: September 02, 2014, 08:18:55 AM »
Reversing roles (TanoTomu)
Hell Yeah! Now in english.. Thanx to lambie96 for help me! with this insane fic. Its so difficult to translate .. if you want the original (spanish) version. http://hkt48wotalove.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/invirtiendo-papeles-tanotomu-oneshot/…

PD: Thanx to xxxakaskorpion for translate Tanotomu moments…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s my first fic with this OTP so I hope you like it, I’ll put some links to see more or less the TANOTOMU relating, mainly the group’s 12th generation (Muto Tomu, Tano Yuka, Hirata Rina, Iwata Karen, Omori Miyu) + Oshima Ryoka

For those who are not accustomed some videos:

Evidence 1

Video:

Translate: http://xxxakaskorpion.tumblr.com/post/60677526318/tomu-taking-a-photo-with-miyupon-and-yuuka-enters

Evidence 2

Video: http://youtu.be/X5iGT25gWkc?t=45s

Reversing Roles (Tanotomu)

It was a quiet morning in the rehearsal studio. Everyone was getting ready for the scheduled concert. Right now, Team K was meeting at the request of the current captain, Oshima Yuko.

One by one the members came in despite the party the previous day. They had had a meeting on a strategy to further unite AKB some of the older and the newer generations together. It was actually very entertaining without anything crazy to put the matter because alcohol was around, but of course only the older members could drink but that did not stop the others from enjoying the event.

Leisurely walking, the somewhat withdrawn Muto Tomu went to the rehearsal room. She could feel looks on her but shrugged them off, put down her things and started doing her warm-ups. She was lost in thought until her comrade Rina Hirata better known as “Hirari” reached her.

“Good Morning, Tomu ~ “- Hillary says, leaving her bag aside and starting to stretch.

“Ohayou, Hirari,”  answered Tomu.

“How about the party last night? What time did you get home?” Hirari asks.  She had returned a little early because she was still underaged.

“Well …,” Tomu says, trying to remember, “I do not remember much.”

“How do you not remember?” Hillary asks, curiously.

“Let’s just say someone was very happy yesterday,” A voice was heard behind them, the voice belonging to Karen Iwata.

“Oh! That explains everything ..” Hirari responds softly

“What did you say?” Asks Tomu as she had missed Hirari’s comment.

“No, nothing,” responds Hirari quickly

I was just about to continue talking when the door comes a hurried Tano Yuka thinking it was late but to her relief it was still early. That visualized Karen and headed toward her, apparently the Team A also had rehearsal.

“Until you came, I thought you weren’t going to come today,”  Karen comments jokingly.

“Really, I didn’t want to came but we have a important rehearsal I just hope I won’t see….” - but stopped when she saw they were not alone.

“See…”  Hirari asks with a raised eyebrow as Karen laughed scruffly.

“See .. Takamina-san” Yuka responding with the first thing that came to mind remembering that yesterday all the underage members were sent home early but had managed to stay at the party.

“Really?”  Tomu says trying to remember

“You think  fast Yuka” Karen says as she throws a wicked smile.

“Shut up, Iwata,” answered her softly.

Then all continued with warming up but something weird happened because since Tano joined, she was very distant with Tomu, something that is a little unusual among them but decided not to care. They all knew what was happening. No one said anything except Karen. A little fun could do no wrong. She had an idea and started whispering to Hirari while planning their prank.

They were just about that when Tomu decided to approach Tano to start up a conversation. Silence was killing her.

“Hey Yuka, what time did you go yesterday?” asks Tomu.

“Well yesterday …”

“(8) This was never the way I planned, not my intention (8)” Hirari’s voice was heard while Tomu watch her, a little confused.

“(8) I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion (8)” Karen continued, singing the song.

Just as she was finishing the sentence, Tano opened her eyes to the utmost and began to blush.

“Yuka… Hey, do you know why they are singing?” Tomu says softly.

“Uh .. no .. no nothing”

“8) It’s not what I’m used to, just wanna try you on (8)” Hirari continuously glancing at Tomu.

“Hey, you two shut up already rehearsal going to start,”  a completely flushed Tano yells so Tomu begins to suspect something.

A finally relieved Tano began to practice but some things were happening unprecedented only these four would notice. These were furtive glances between Karen and Hirari, whereas when one of them approached Tano, they could see them saying something but only audible to her. Tano was just trying to concentrate on her dancing and stop thinking about 1000 ways to silence these two in a painful way. Instead Tomu wasn’t preying on those two but  She is victim of her seniors when she came to hear specific words like “Really?”, “Drink” “unseemly Position” ” Minor ” ” Party last night ” was when she caused some curiosity but had to wait until the first break to find out that it was all about.

"Okay now take a break of 30 minutes will resume since we were," said the dance instructor.

At that time, all the members broke formation and prepared to meet with their private groups.

"God Lord! This! Stop it! Right now!" an already exasperated Tano said while approaching Tomu.

"(8) You’re my experimental game, just human nature (8)" Hirari  ignored what  Tano said.

"(8) It’s not what good idols do, how they should not behave (8)" Karen continues with the next line

"What? Idols?? … You are changing the lyrics!" Says Tano.

"(8) My head gets so confused, hard to obey (8)" Hilary still singing.

"Hey girls please tell me, what´s happening?" Tomu asks.

She really wants to know why they are singing this song but nobody says anything to her.

"(8) I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope her mom do not mind it (8)" They now start singing in unison "(8) It felt so wrong, it felt so right, do not mean I’m in love tonight, I kissed a girl and I liked it, I liked it (8)"

"Fuck you, I’m out of here," Tano says as she leaves quickly, leaving a surprised Tomu and laughed about Karen and Hirari. There were only few occasions they could upset Tano and this was definitely one of them.

"Can you tell why Yuka is so upset?" Tomu ask Hirari.

"Emh .. I think we aren’t allowed to give you a clue but you could remember everything that happened yesterday" Karen says while looking sideways at Hirari who only nods in agreement.

Tomu tries to remember but it’s all so confusing that some things just can not remember.

"Oi! Ryochan come here!" Tomu shouts to Oshima Ryoka who was sitting quietly drinking water.

"Sure, what up?" Ryoka asks turning to all sides, "and the others?"

"That’s what I want to talk. They have been behaving weird the whole day. First Yuka was very distant with me, Rina and Karen have been singing a song. I’ve also seen some seniors who won’t  stop looking at me. Do you know what is happening?” asks a confused Tomu to Ryoka.

“Well, yes…well no. Or maybe yes?” replied somewhat confused Ryoka.

“OSHIMA Ryoka, tell me what you know,” Tomu says now with a very serious look.

“Well, but is better if you sit down,” says while they walk to a distant place to talk, “I’ll tell you just as far as I saw.”

“I´m still waiting,” Tomu did not like this Ryoka’s attitude. What happened to wander yesterday as both could tell? What happened?

“First, I need you to tell me. What do you remember about the party of  yesterday?” Ryoka needed to know what information to tell her.

“Hmm .. let’s see, yesterday we were invited to a party for our senpais, I arrived early and looooong after you arrived. So far everything was normal. We talked, ate something, someone started dancing etc.”  Tomu start  to tell trying to remember every detail of the party.

+ Memories of Muto Tomu +

Tomu POV

I was somewhat lost in thought because my friends said that they would arrive early but still haven’t arrived, so I talked with some members who approached me and tried to socialize a bit. I was just about to send an unpleasant message just when I saw someone coming to the door.

"MIYUPON, around here." I said. Someone had finally arrived and I felt more relieved to not be the only one of the 12th generation. Omori Miyu was one of my best friends so it was relief to have someone to talk to.

"Tomuchan! Hey!" she said while giving me a big hug which I returned.

"Glad you came. I felt very alone" I said with a big smile on my face.

With Miyupon beside me, I no longer felt strange at the party and finally started to relax and enjoy it. We were talking very animatedly when finally the others arrived, and when I say treacherous I mean Karen, Rina, Yuka and Ryoka.

"Tomu"

I heard someone say my name and immediately I felt a weight on my right arm.

"Mhmh" I decided not to answer because she makes me wait a lot.

"Awww talk to me," Yuka said with a pout.

"Yuka. Leave her alone because she’s angry due to our late arrival." Karen says as she was accustomed to my cold treatment when I’m angry.

"A little late? You arrive 1 hour late and you say ‘a little late?’ If Ponchan didn’t come on time, I would have left a little while ago," I say frowning.

"So Tomuchan waited anxiously my arrival?" Yuka said, now hugging me by the collar, "But don’t be sad because I’m here now. You can finally give me my welcome kiss."

"What the hell Yuka! I don’t wanna give you nothing!" I say trying to get her off while others just laugh. I think they’re already used to seeing this chibi harassment."

"Yeah, yeah. Let her breathe Yuka" Karen said as I took her off of me. "Let´s go to greet the other members."

Then they leave to greet the others, Ponchan and I were talking. After a few minutes, they came back and we started talking. We were enjoying the party but there was a person who did not look happy. This person was Tano Yuka. This was because since she returned, I decided to ignore most of the time. Lately she has become too insistent to the point that I usually let her do what she wants. … NO .. NOT “THAT “ .. I mean ..  Just if she hug me I reciprocate it. THAT’S IT. Then, I hear a voice that draws me back to reality.

"And how long are you gonna keep ignoring her?" Rina asks me softly.

"Until she stop being so insistent" I answer in the same tone.

"So that means forever. Don’t be so hard on her. You know she loves you," she answers me while we see Yuka talking to Karen but glancing sideways in our direction.

"She takes advantages from me…" I say in an annoyed tone.

"Imagine she’s like puppy. If you treat her in a nicely, you can’t take off after a while. You just need to find the perfect balance between being nice with her and being rude," Rina says as I laugh in response.

"Hahaha, you could be right," I couldn’t help but laugh, imagining Yuka with ears and tail.

I was just about to go when she’s laying out a chair with angry face. As I approached Karen, I can see her very happy.

"Whats wrong with her?" I ask.

"Nothing, nothing. Just a puppy feeling abandoned by her owner and she went to pout in that chair because ‘her owner’ got another pet," she answered me with a smile.

"Karen! What kind of metaphor is that?" I scolded her but deep inside I laugh because it was in less than 5 minutes had two people compared her with a dog.

"You know it’s true.  You’d better go to satisfy your pet or  tomorrow she’ll be biting people and Ponchan could be her first victim." Rina tells me while giving me a pat on the back.

"Ok, ok." I  had to admit that I had been a little cold with her. Yuka is Yuka and always had this strange affection towards me. In some ways, I appreciated this love.

I was walking toward Yuka when someone got in my way.

"Are you enjoying the party, Tomuchan?"

"Yes, thank you for you invitation, Yuko-senpai" I replied to my favorite captain.

"Look I brought something special for you" Yuko-senpai tells me while giving me a glass. Curious, I take a sip. It tastes a little different. Good…but different.

"Taste good," I say as a pungent taste is left on the tongue, "but good."

"It’s a drink that I prepared especially for you alone.  Drink it slowly!" she told me as she walked away.

When I lost sight of Yuko senpai, I return back  towards Yuka whom still had that scary face.

"Hello," I said as I sat next to her. She didn’t budge and just turned her gaze elsewhere. "Are you going to ignore me? Well, I’m out of here."

I’m not someone with much patience. If she doesn’t talk to me then I don’t want to beg for her attention. I pulled away from her and returned to my spot.”

"Thanks to your brilliant idea, I just looked ridiculous. You’ll pay later Karen." I said as I sent her a glare.

"But .. but .."

It had been over two hours and Yuka still had that serial killer aura in a corner and was inadvertently making the party awful.

"Are you still worried about her? Shouldn’t you speak with her ?" Ponchan tells me.

"Are you serious? In case you didn’t notice, I did it a while and it didn’t work. I will not expose myself again." I answered annoyed.

"Yeah, I saw it, but you know that mood that Yuka brings was because of what you did so you should fix it. Besides you’re the only one who can get her out of that gray cloud." she says with passive voice.

"I really hate to do that," I respond quietly and the worst part is that she’s right. I’m gonna try once again but If she doesn’t pay attention to me, screw you all.

I nod. I’m gonna try again, but first I’m going to get some drinks because I’m thirsty. As I approach the table of drinks I see Yuko-san bringing two glasses in her hand. Maybe another drink like the one a while ago could help me to relax.

"Yuko-senpai. Can I have another drink?" I ask with a distressed face. Despite the numerous times we’ve talked, I can’t get used to talking to her.

"Of course Tomu-chan. " but seeing how she stays quiet for a while and being tired of waiting I turned to see the reason for her behaviour and now understand everything. Takamina-senpai was drunk andwas trying to harass Kojima-senpai. In a quick movement, Yuko-senpai gives me one of the glasses she had in her hand and ran towards Kojima-san.

Without giving it much thought, I proceed to drink despite the unusual taste. This one tastes different. Tasting like grape juice, it tastes better. Without wasting any more time I drank the whole glass in less than a minute and proceed to walk towards Yuka. With every step I feel more and more relaxed, even happier. My anger was completely gone and I started to feel free.

"Now, we’re gonna see if you dare to continue ignoring me Tanochan."

+ End of Tomu’s memories+

"After that everything is too blurry. I guess I talked to Yuka because in the morning, we talked normally," Tomu says to Ryoka trying to remember.

"Well, I’ll tell you all I know. Mmm I’ll give you resumé of everything I saw. Youstarttoharrashyukaandinasuddenyoukissherwildly" Ryoka said at breathtaking speed, "… And. .. I gotta go.. right now."

"Wait …" Tomu said while holding her wrist, "I DID THAT?!? WHAT!?"

"Please do not make me repeat that just because I am ashamed just thinking about it," Ryoka says blushing.

"Are you serious?" Tomu says shocked, "That can not be possible."

"Of course I’m serious. If you don’t believe me then ask to Karen. She can show you the photos" Ryoka says with a smile as she looks towards Karen, who immediately started to feel cold sweats on her back. "Certainly  I didn’t know when you began to falling in…"

"HEY IWATA, WE NEED TO TALK."

Karen cries as Tomu approached quickly without giving her the time to escape.

"Damn it !" Karen exclaims upon finding no escape and within minutes Tomu was in front of her with a very serious look.

"Show me" Tomu says.

"I don’t know what you’re talking about," Karen says trying to escape the grip of Tomu with a pleading look in  her eyes darting to Hirari  hoping that she would save her.  "Rina! Help me!"

"You know what I mean. I’m talking about that pictures … of yesterday" Tomu responded with a low and dangerous tone. She was very annoyed for not being able to remember them herself.

"Ah .. that …" says Karen, surrendering.  “YOU ARE GOING TO PAY LITTLE TRAITOR, DO YOU HEAR ME OSHIMA?”

Ryoka is just enjoying the show with a smile. Without a second option, lets Karen pull her cellphone out.

“I promise to show you this …” Karen said then facing her with a smile, “If you tell me in detail what happened after …”

“I don’t know what are you talking about? “ Tomu replied with a serious face and takes the phone.

“Don’t worry for be SO RUDE …” Karen said, sarcastically.

Seeing the first picture, Tomu’s soul went to the floor.  She saw could not believe it. The fact that she was above Tano was out of this world. In that first picture you could only see her back but it was clearly her sitting atop of Tano each leg to the side of her hip.

“You looked very comfortable there” Karen said with a grin.

“Hey Karen, why you didn’t  tell me about these photos?” Hirari asked.

“Because  nobody’s gonna know about this but this little brat stoled my phone and she was gossiping between my photos,” Karen said defeated,  “ I just want to sell them to Yuka.”

Without pay attention to their conversation Tomu continued shifting to the next image. If she was shocked by the previous picture, the next picture was just…. impossible, right?

“OH GOD!” were the only words Tomu could voice.

“WOOOW,” Hirari, Miyupon and Ryoka said in unison

With closer examination, one would realize that it was all Tomu who had taken the lead.

“Close up, it looks more real ….” Ryoka said.

“I know, I thought they were faking but as I approached i saw it was real.. so real,” says Karen

That last comment made Tomu leave her reverie and took Karen by the collar of her blouse as she pushed her against the wall.

“Tell me that these are the only pictures you took it,” she says with an almost psychotic serious tone.

“Yes .. yes… after the last photo, Takamina sempai forced us to retreat as it was late and as we are underage so we left the party. Given a stare Tomu saw the others and they only nodded.

“But.. when? how? I don’tunderstand this ..” Tomu replies as she tries very hard to remember.

“Well, even if you do not know why do you did this… “ says Ryoka, “But the weird thing was that the senpais let Tano stay a bit for a while and the last thing we saw… was the both of you in this position.”

“Damn it !” Tomu shouts, hitting the wall beside Karen’s head. “Do not ever share these photos or you will be dead Iwata. I would not want someone else to know.”

“Emh… I think that would be a little difficult,” Karen says in reply as Tomu pushes her against the wall again by the collar of her blouse. “Hey, calm down. I won’t share the picture but if you know a lot of people see both of you kissing like there’s no tomorrow. And because we didn’t know what happened after we left the party.”

“You better have told the truth. If I even begin to suspect that you had something to do with this situation.” Tomu says with a murderous look.

“Of course not,” Karen Ryoka, Hirari and Miyu say in unison.

“Are yo … “ Tomu continues but is interrupted by another voice.

“I think that I can clarify this situation.”

“Oshima senpai?”

+ Go back a little in time just as elsewhere when the choreographer give them a break +

“Break, yay!” says Miichan.

“Yes. After- party training is the worst thing ever.” Yuko answers.

“We’re old for that,” says Miichan, taking a bottle of water.

“Exactly, I wish I was younger.”  Yuko says while watching Tomu and Co. talking very pleasantly “Watch her as if nothing had happened.”

“We are saved, If she gonna feel sick or something bad happen.. “ says Miichan.

“Yes, it’s my soul so she is strong against alcohol.” Yuko said with a smile.

“Imagine if Takaboss found out that you gave alcohol to a minor,” says Miichan.

“WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ALCOHOL TO A ..”  Minami tries to scream but was hushed quiet with Yuko’s hand muffling her.

“SHHH, people will know..” Yuko says softly.

“What are you thinking Yuko? Are you crazy? An idiot? Wait a moment.. you are one.” Minami responds angrily.

“Oi! You hurt my feelings, but it’s not my fault. I only gave her a soft drink.” says Yuko, trying to justify her case.

“To a minor?” Minami says with a raised eyebrow.

“Practically in a couple of months she will be of legal age so then it’s not a crime.” says Yuko while the other two are still not in agreeance. “Iif you do not find .. “

“That’s why Muto had that rare behaviour last night. Luckily I sent all of underage members home because right now she would die of embarrassment.” says Minami.

Yuko was about to say something when they saw the little discussion far away. First with Ryochan and then with Karen… but now this seem to dangerous because Karen was against the wall.

“I think that’s your fault, Yuko” Minami says pointing to them, “So you need to apologize to Tomu and clarify things up.”

“But …”  Yuko retorts only to stop as she feels the angry stares from Minami, “Okay, okay.”

Go back to the current time + +

“Oshima sempai?”

“Emh .. Can I speak to you ?”  Yuko asks, in distress.

“Sorry Oshima-san, I’m kinda busy with this … “ Tomu says returning her gaze back to Karen.

“I want to apologize for yesterday. I acted irresponsibly and my behaviour might have probably caused you some problems,” says Yuko, not caring about what Tomu said before.

Everyone was amazed because they did not understand was happening but Oshima Yuko, AKB48’s ace was apologizing. Tomu lest Karen go away and turned her attention to Yuko, seeing that she now had all her attention.

“Yesterday I wanted to play a joke and offered you a drink with alcohol but I swear I only put a little bit of alcohol.  Unfortunately the second time we talked and you asked  me for another emh ..drink,  I got distracted and accidentally gave my drink which has by far, more alcohol than any  “normal” drink.”

“So ..” Tomu says, trying to understand what Yuko had told her.

“You drank iit very fast and … emh .. yeah .. you got drunk. You did not take much to fall completely drunk but let’s say you put emh .. very loving” Yuko says now with a slightly wicked smile, “That time when the underage members had to leave the party, I couldn’t let you go because If someone saw you in that condition I would be in trouble.”

“OHHH”  everyone said with the exception of Tomu.

“That explains a lot” says Ryoka.

“Oshima-senpai, There is something that I still don’t understand. If Tomu had to stay because she was drunk, why did Yuka stay as well?” says slyly Miyu.

“Well .. emh .. that is a simple explanation. Someone got very stubborn and insisted that if the source of her affection was to leave the party, she gonna leave too so I had to make her stay. Although if you re- think the situation, it would have been virtually impossible for Tano to leave because she had a good grip on her”  Yuko says letting out a laugh. Moments after her expression changed to a more serious one and bowed, “I’m deeply request your forgiven Tomuchan. I never meant that things happen. So ask me whatever you want and consider it done.”

After saying this Yuko made another low bow and walked away.

“So.. we are correct” says Ryoka, surprised.

“What are you talking about?” Tomu asks.

“Since yesterday, I said that your behaviour  was rare. It seemed as if you drank alcohol, but they said it’s not possible because we were under permanent vigilance.” says Hirari.

“But we didn’t think that Yuko senpai was going to give you alcohol or well, a strong drink.” Ryoka says.

“Maybe you should talk to Yuka about what happened,” says Miyu.

“Of course not!  Who knows what else I have done?” Tomu says, taking both sides of her ace.

“I think you should talk to her. She is the best person to talk to about what happened yesterday. Plus you need to offer an apology for yesterday.” Miyu ends talking.

“Hey! I don’t want to be a moody killer but someone also deserves an apology because she was almost strangled,” Karen says, pointing to herself.

“She’s right. You should go talk to Yuka.” Hirari says, “Do not worry, both of you are good friends so don’t think anything bad’s going to happen between you two.”

“Yes, you will see that by talking to her, you’ll feel better” says Ryoka.

“Now I feel that they are ignoring me on purpose,” says Karen.

“Okay, I’ll go talk to her.” says Tomu.

“Gather ALL, WE WILL RESUME TESTING,”  says the choreographer.

Well it will have to be later, I guess,” says resigning Tomu as she approaches Yuka. “Yuka, I need to talk to you at the end of practice.”

“I bet you tomorrow, they will become a couple,” tells Hillary to Ryoka softly.

“Done” Hillary replied, “Loser is going to have to be a slave for the other.”

“Deal, I need to think what you’ll need to do for me tomorrow, slave” Ryoka says with a smile.

Meanwhile the practice was going normally except for Yuka who was having an internal battle in her head, She was wondering about what kind of thing Tomu wants to talk. Maybe she remembered about…yesterday.

++Memories of Tano Yuka + +

“Well if your prefer to be with your Ponchan…  “ Yuka as she thinks going to sit in a corner. There was a long time seeing the subject of her affection was talking as if nothing had happened. That or perhaps she didn’t miss her a bit?  Maybe Tomu was finally annoyed for her attitude and hated her

‘No. I know it’s not true.’ she told herself.  Yuka knew that Tomu doesn’t hate her. For Yuka it’s just too frustrating that see that Tomu always prefers to be with Omori Miyu. She was always her second pick.  Looking at her watch, it was almost time to leave and she had no longer felt in the mood to be partying so she was in the corner away from everyone else. She wanted to be an adult so she can drink alcohol to forget about everything but reality was that she couldn’t. She was so absorbed in her thoughts that she did not realize that a certain someone was walking towards her stealthily and decisively.

“Tano Yuka.” She hear a voice made her jump a little. As curious as the tone of voice was it was also rough.

“Tomu?’ Yuka said raising an eyebrow.

“How long do you gonna have that long face?” Tomu asks Yuka as she saw something unusual in the way she spoke and moved but she wasn’t  going to say anything.

“Well, until I die, I was born with it ..you know” Yuka replied, jealousy was overtaking her.

“Are you still upset? Don’t be a kid, Tano.” Tomu says, standing in front of Yuka.

“I’m not. In case you did not know, I’m 17.” Yuka says now with arms crossed.

“Well you act like one.” tells Tomu.

“So you just came to bother me about that? Because if that’s the case, I would appreciate you to  leave.”  Yuka replied with a cold stare.Iit was so rare, usually always headed up to her with a sweet mellow tone, but not so cold as well.

“Could you tell me why you’re mad at me?” Tomu attempted to smooth things out. Something deep down told her to fix it and not ignore as she always does. Unfortunately Tano thought about ignoring it and merely looking the other way, but it was a little difficult when Tomu was in front of her.

“Are you gonna ignore me?”  Tomu says, “because then I’ll have to do something to have all of your attention.”

There was little time for Tano to react because when she had least expected Tomu to sit on her lap straddling her while both of her hands rested on the chair, her eyes focused only  on her.

“T..Tomu What are you doing?” Tano answers in a muffled voice. She could not even process what was happening in that moment.

“As you were ignoring me, I decided to do something to draw all your attention.” Tomu says with a mischievous smile. This time, she looked more dangerous …

“Now we’ll play a game. I ask and you answer.” said Tomu.

“But wait …”

“Are you mad at me?” Tomu asks.

“What the hell, get off! Everybody is watching.” says Tano to see that some at the party had realized her position she was in.

“No! First answer me. I will not move until you tell me everything,”  To make herself clear, she pressed her body closer towards Tano.

“OMG,” Tano thought, “this can not be happening. It’s not right Tomu?”

“Still waiting.” Tano felt a warm breath on her right ear that made her shiver.

“You know the answer.” Tano managed to say before turning to blush.

“For god lord Yuka, Ponchan is your friend  too.  You can get mad at her.” tells Tomu.

“Why do you always prefer her over me?” Tano rebuks.

“You know that that’s not true. I love both equally. Both of you are dear friends of mine so there is no reason to be jealous.” tells Tomu.

“‘Friends’” Tano thought. She did not know how much she hated that word from the lips of Tomu.

I wish it was more than just her friend but she knows that Tomu see her just like a friend only.

“You know what? I don’t care. Get  off.” tells Tano losing her little patience. But  otherwise Tomu had another plan because she was unwilling to leave it like this so easy.

“No.” Tomu said dryly as she placed both hands behind neck Tano, “I will not let you get mad at me. Not today.”

“If I say I’m not mad at you, are you going to get off?” Tano asked, despite being nervous about the position she was in as she continued trying to appear normal and to not think about the fact that the person she loved was above her, sensuously hugging her and talking into her ear.

“No, because I know you are mad and to leave you alone like that? I guess what I don’t want to.” says Tomu.

“Come on Tomu, you’re not that effusive What’s the matter with you? - Tano said trying to reason with her.

“ I’m tired that you ignore me, I hate when you’re mad at me.  I hate this weird feeling that stays in my chest every time you look at me or hug me but it’s so comfortable that it scares me.  I shouldn’t show it because you’re just a kid and I know that these feelings are wrong.” Tomu says, letting out all the feelings that have been haunting her mind lately.

After hearing this confession Tano doesn’t  know what to think, say or do. Did Tomu was declaring her love? Maybe she also does not feel some brotherly love toward her? Is that why she was always rejecting her love? These and many more questions were in her head she wanted to ask but it seemed that she had lost the power of speech as she could not utter a word.

“I hate that you’re mad at me just because I didn’t just kiss you earlier. We can fix this very easily.” Taking Tano’s head on both sides of her face, she rapidly approached towards her.

She didn’t know how it happened, or why this happened. All she knew was that her tsundere “friend” is on top kissing her like there was no tomorrow. At first, the shock did not allow her to process what was happening but after a few seconds decided to send everything to oblivion and enjoy the moment. True, it was not her first kiss but it was the first that was not an innocent kiss as usually given between members. This kiss was a full-on “adult’s kiss” with tongue and beyond.

While all this was happening, they were aware of their actions since Tomu approached Tano.  No one could  believe what they saw, even some captain of Team K knew that if they found that a certain girl was doing that due to the influence of alcohol. She gonna have trouble so she approached to them to stop Tomu as she started to move her hands to some of the most unseemly places.

“Cough cough” Yuko says clearing her throat, in an attempt to stop Tomu. “Tano .. I think it is time for all the underaged members to go home.”

With that interruption, Tomu slowly pulled away as her hands returned to a safer place, Tano´s shoulders.

“Y..Yes, Oshima-senpai” Tano says while she intended to get up. She sends a thankful stare to Yuko for interrupting this strange situation because her head was still a mess and the constant heartbeat kept her from thinking clearly.

“No - said Tomu is a strong voice that even surprised Yuko. Then hugged her more tighter and put her head on Tano’s shoulder.

“Tomu, we gotta go. Did you not see that it’s past our curfew.” Tano said trying to make her understand.

“Emh .. sorry about that Tanochan but Tomu has to stay, because she isn’t feeling good,”
Yuko finished making Tano raise an eyebrow trying to understand the situation, “She mistakenly drank… Emh .. some alcohol so if we allow her to leave in this state, we can get in trouble.”

Tano finally understood all about that weird behavior including that funny taste that Tomu had left her in her mouth.

“Okay Oshima-senpai. Tomu .. Tomu .. “ Tano saidtrying to shake off her ‘friend.’ “It’s can’t be happen …”

“What happened Tanochan?” Yuko asks curiously.

“She fell asleep”  Tano says while listening to a now rhythmic breathing on her neck.

“OH OH ..” says Yuko.

If they thought it was gonna be easy to wake up Tomu, they were wrong because Tomu had a deep sleep and apparently acquired super strength since neither Tano nor Yuko could break the hug. The more they moved Tomu, the more she tightened her grip. After 10 minutes, they both surrendered and for Yuko’s orders everybody left these two so she could take them to a empty room where they could sleep there.

For all who were at the party, it was a rare image to see Tomu clinging to Tano like a koala. Both of her legs around her waist while her arms were around her neck, from the outside it looked kind of funny because Tano was a small girl but apparently had great strength. Tano was very confused about what happened. she was in the middle of the dark thinking about the whole situation.  Did that kiss meant something? Or did she only do that under influence of alcohol?

+ End of Tano’s memories +

Finally back to reality, when she heard the last instructions, she took the time to go through her things before quickly to get out. She re-thought about talking to Tomu . She was about to say her farwells before leaving when everyone started coming in.

“I didn’t know you were in such a hurry to see me?” Tomu says leaning against the wall next to the door.

“Tomu, you scared me.” Tano said putting her hand on her chest.

“I figured you’d want to run away so I decided to wait here.” a staring Tomu replied, “I know you, and I know when you want to run away.”

“Emh .. yo ..,” Tano stuttered. Sometimes, she hated being seen through with Tomu.

“Well, I know the perfect place for you to talk,” Tomu said, taking her by the wrist as they head to a park near the theater.

It was almost a 15-minute walk then they sit in an empty vacant park. People in Tokyo were very sedentary and rarely stopped to admire the old park that had miraculously survived amongst the other buildings.

“We arrived.” Tomu says while sitting on a bench, followed by Tano. The silent fiive minutes seemed like an eternity before someone decided to finally break the silence.

“Yuka … What happened yesterday?” Tomu asks.

“Do not remember anything from yesterday?” Tano replies in a fearful tone.

“Well …I just remember where I was going to talk to you for a second time because you were angry but then everything after that is confusing ..” she replied with a blush on her face.

A quiet ‘oh’ was the only thing Tano managed to say.

“Yuka, tell me what happened ..” begged Tomu.

“It’s best you do not know about yesterday,”  she says, looking away. One of her weaknesses was when Tomu used that voice on her.

“Yuka,” Tomu says as she takes her hand, “I need to know ..”

Surrendering to the actions of Tomu, she decided to confess everything that she knew.

“You were very loving with me after you told me some things that are still confuse me and then  you finally kissed me .” Tano finished as her voice gradually came to a whisper. Tomu was amazed. It was one thing to hear the story from another member but to hear it from Yuka, it was so real. She knew that Tano would never gonna joke about this.

“I’m sorry,” said Tomu as it was the first thing that came to  her mind, “sorry for my attitude yesterday. I was not… you know… “

“I know.” Tano says looking into her eyes. “Oshima-senpai told me about what happened so don’t worry.”

Another silence followed them despite having cleared everything. Tomu was left with feeling that something was missing.

“Yuka. Some time ago, you told about being confused about something. What was it?” Tomu asked, feeling that Yuka was hiding something.

“Yesterday, you talked about… some  feelings you had towards me. Something like that you can´t love me because I’m underaged and a girl of course… and you feel it’s wrong.” said Tano.

Tomu could not believe what she said it. The feelings she had been repressing this whole enitre time, she had spit it out in one night.

“Tomu, do you feel anything for me?” asked Tano. She really wanted to know ever since yesterday’s incident. She had always liked to be direct so that there was no confusion and that was why Tano always says she loved Tomu (aishiteru) and no one she liked(daisuki).

“… Yuka …” Tomu says, as she tried to get up only to be held back by Yuka.

“I need to know… I need to know what  happenned yesterday. Tell me it’s true that what you told me or was just for fun?” said Yuka with a serious expression on her face.

“About yesterday, it was a mistake and it should never have happened. You’re only a girl so it’s also forbidden.” she answered.  Tomu had been repeating these words since she discovered her attraction towards Tano. Although the reality was different,  she didn’’t know if her love for Tano is real… It was all too confusing. The only thing that she knew was that she liked her more than a friend knew that love between women was forbidden .. and of course she was almost an adult.

“I feel sorry that you say my first kiss was a mistake,” says grieving Tano,  as strange as it seemed for Tomu.

“First Kiss? I thought you’ve kissed other members before… “ replied Tomu.

“But not in “that” way,” Tano says.

“What are you … “ Tomu starts only to be interrupted by Tano kissing her. She was still in shock when she felt that the deepening kiss and slowly pictures from the night before were coming to her. When they started lacking air, they separated.

“As you didn’t remember anything from the kiss yesterday, I wanted to create a new memory. I know that you don’t feel anything more than normal friends towards me but I promise that this will be the only kiss that I steal from you. I can’t live knowing that you forgot our first kiss. At least now you will remember this.” says Tano, leaning away from her.

“Yuka .. “ Tomu says with eyes open.

“You know I love you, and even if you say that. I am a girl. This is love. I’m gonna wait for you. It doesn’t matter if it takes you a couple of years or forever. I know this feeling will never disappear.” Tano says, taking her hand. “I will fight against ….”

Suddenly Tomu place  a finger in her mouth

:”Just shut up a moment.  First of all… your kiss reminded me of yesterday so it’s my turn to speak. What I said yesterday was true. Although I have many doubts, I  would be lying if I said I love you but there is something stronger than friendship that only a baka midget could make me feel and that’s you.” says Tomu blushing. “If you wish, you can help me try to understand these feelings..”

“Of course!” the other replies with a big smile while jumping on her. “I’ll help you to love me more.”

“Hey! I didn’t say that I love you.” Tomu retorted.

“You didn’t, but someday.. you will.” says Tano, full of confidence.

“Agh .. Tano get off.”  Tomu says, seeing that people around them started watching a little.

“You say that now but it was completely the opposite yesterday. I wouldn’t get off me.” Tano says mischievously.

“You better shut up and let’s go it’s getting late,” says Tomu, flustered as she got up from teh bench.

“Yes, sir,” Tano says. Just as they began to walk, Yuka feels Tomu’s hand intertwine with hers and can’t but smirk.

Just after advancing a few steps, Tano suddenly stopped.

“Is something wrong?” asked Tomu.

“We have not sealed our love yet,” Tano said with a an outlined smile. “You owe me a kiss.”

“What! Are you crazy? There are people around us. “ said Tomu, alarmed.

“But… no one is watching.” Tano answered with a pout.

“ ..Ok .. but only one,” Tomu says. She approaches Tano looking around so that no one would see them.. With her free hands, he lifts her chin and kisses her gently. “Done, now let’s go.”

“Aww Tomu I wanted one like the one you gave me at the party,” says Tano.

“Those are adult kisses. You won’t get any until you grow up.” tells Tomu in a serious tone.

“But .. but …  you didn’t think about that.. yesterday when… “ only to be silenced with another kiss.

“If I give you that kiss here, I’m afraid I cannot stop myself. We are a new couple so we’ll need to take it slow in our relationship.” tells Tomu, murmuring in her ear. “But if you behave, maybe I can make an exception later.”

That said, they walked hand in hand. Tomu wanted to know if this was love. Tano, on the other hand, was going to do everything possible to make sure Tano loved her back.

The first step was done.

- End -

Omake

+ + AKB theater ++

“And then I say.. . I bet that you can’t read this” Karen’s voice was heard, but stopped when Ryoka gave one elbow pointing to the door.

“(8) Us girls we are so magical, Soft skin, red lips, so kissable Hard to resist so touchable (8)“ Karen began singing.

“(8) I kissed a girl and I liked it, The taste of her cherry chapstick, I kissed a girl just to try it (8)” Hirari sings too.

“Come on! Don’t start that again.” Tano’s voice was heard behind her, followed by Tomu.

“Aww look this  little man defending her girlfriend,” said Ryoka.

“Shut up,  Oshima,” Tano said, while Tomu was left blushing.

“Then… do you have something to tell us?” Hirari said with a smile.

“No, nothing” says Tomu.

“So.. you  just holding hands for fun?” Ryoka asks, pointing both hands that have been intertwined the whole time.

“Well …” Tomu says hesitantly.

“Awww Tanotomu is real,” Karen interrupted, “I want to be the godmother and I’m gonna tell a special chapter of my favorite manga out loud in the wedding.”

“Yey! I won. You will be my slave, Hirata ~” says Ryoka.

“Wait … Yuka. Is your girlfriend Tomu ?” Hirari says with a raised eyebrow.

“Well … I have not asked officially.” Tano says blushing.

“I told you. Now you’ll be my slave, Oshima. They still aren’t official couple.” Hirari says with a smile.

“I feel that we have missed something.” said Tano to Tomu.

“I think it’s better not to know,” Tomu replied while watching the smiling Hirari

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Reversing Roles ║Oneshot (TanoTomu) - 9Sep2014
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »
Nice to see TanoTomu here! I'm personally more toward IwaTano (Tanochan is just veeeeeeery tsundere with Karen haha) and TomuPon (Tomu and her constant "Pon-chan~~~") though xD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Tamanhung

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »
Hopefully there will be some winter. I'll keep my eyes open for a post. Sounds like fun.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 06:37:02 AM »
@Yuki88
Jeje I just love the oneside love of Tano for Tomu... because you know "Tanotomu is not business" jaja but yeah IwaTano are so fun too!

@Tamanhung
Thanx for read my fic!

Offline lexielove48

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 07:09:06 AM »
YAY~!!!!! I really love TanoTomu~!  :inlove: :inlove:
thank you for making this fic..  :mon kissy: :gmon heartu: :mon love: :mon inluv: :nya:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 06:03:30 PM »
YAY~!!!!! I really love TanoTomu~!  :inlove: :inlove:
thank you for making this fic..  :mon kissy: :gmon heartu: :mon love: :mon inluv: :nya:

Thank to you for reply to my comment...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Sadism