JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower

Author Topic: Dance : Rewrite by Jyurination48 (Jurisaku) and Sayamilky FanFicVid(?)  (Read 38583 times)

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
@genki kid
hee...study hard and play hard they say  :nervous

seriously, despite all this sweet distraction akb group provide...good luck on the test  :thumbsup

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Dance : Takamina Graduation Concert. (Jurina x sakura ft. AKB G)
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2016, 04:40:28 AM »
The day has come

The day that would mark the new chapter of the most gigantic idol group in the world

The day their absolute leader would finally graduate

The 148.5 no yume mita concert. 

Named after the chibi-est person height in the entire group herself. its the day of Takahashi Minami graduation concert

As an opening for the historical concert, under the sun that shine brightly that day, a mini battle was held, a mix between sport festival and performance contest

Clashing : the new and rising group as team west, HKT and NMB Vs the more experienced older group, AKB and SKE as team east.

"1..2..1..2"

Sakuratan stretching her arms, try to concentrate heating up her joints before the match

but *sigh* its kinda hard when a certain gorgeous person keep piercing you with her eyes. Sakura throw a glance at the person who sit not far from her, eyes glued on sakura every movement

there she is again, so sinfully gorgeous with that team east blue t-shirt and that super short mini skirt .that sporty get up couldn't be more suitable for her. No wonder when she appeared on the opening video, batting in slow motion, its hard to hear her male fans support, just because their voices shierking with all the hysterical scream from all the girls in the audience.

Their eyes met..and the mentioned throw sakura her hearth throbbing smile

"I though they were kidding when said they gonna put you as anchor in the relay race battle sakura"

"And you are the hundredth person who said that Jurina" said sakura, shifting her gaze away. Its dangerous for her heart to look into smiling Jurina for too long.

"why can't everyone trust me..i will win this race!"

"I know..I know..." Jurina smile kindly. but then the image of sakura running flash in her head, and the nagoya ace failed to cover her doubt expression

"you don't believe me do You"

"w-what are you saying..of course I do h-ha-ha" *nervous*

"you clearly do not! ahhh...hmm.. I know! lets bet Jurina"

"bet?"

"yes! I bet that team west will win this battle today"

"ho...interesting...and what are we gonna put as the bet?"

"hmm..I don't know..our..bento?"

"hahaha no way, thats lame ...lets see..how about one wish"

"a wish?"

"the one who lose shall grant one wish of the winner"

Sakura think for while "not bad..okay! a wish then! so.. game on?" sakura point out her fist to Jurina

Jurina stand up and lightly bump her fist to sakura "game on"

"sakura-san please be ready!" the staff said

"Hai! you'll see Jurina...ill win this race, and team west will win this battle! "

"yeah..yeah" Jurina lean closer, and gently kiss Sakura on her forehead "good luck on your race sakura, dont get your self hurt okay"

"u-um" Sakura a bit blushing, but then more fired up when she turn around and entered the stage

Maybe because of that, or maybe not...against all odds ... sakura did win the race!

But in the final score, with those totally cheating Mayuki duet (c'mon its totally cheating! they should have banned Mayuki doing any form of duet in a competition! its too...perfect :') team east win the over all battle.

When the final score announced, sakura take a glance at Jurina, and catch Jurina throw a devilish smile to her

Gulped..sakura start to think that this whole bet thing is.. probably.. not such a good idea

--------------------

Jurina grinning from the thought of owning sakura one wish

what should she ask? a home made cook? a date? a kiss ..or... 

But before her imagination could turn more wild, the staff called her, and after that,the preparation for the main concert takes all of the young SKE ace attention

Yokoyama Stadium glowing bright pink with light stick color. The audience voice went deafening as the light shone on Takamina, she looks stunning wearing that beatiful graduate dress.

Everyone; audience, members . Watch in astonish when that leader of AKB group for this sweet bitter 10 years start to piercing the night with her voice, sing "senaka kotoba", her graduation song.

Even in the dim light behind the stage, glisten in yuihan eyes could clearly be seen as she watch the scene. The next soukantoku still can't stop from suddenly crying since yesterday. 

With the addition of MNL, BNK and TPE. The 48 group really now devouring the world. the baton takamina passed to her really is not light, but she'll do it... only she could do it.

Acchan, Yuko, Tomochin,mariko sama, sae and akimoto are there too

The whole first generation members are there too

Watch in serenity, maybe a bit nostalgic with their own graduation. Welcoming their hard worker  soukantoku to finally joining them, welcoming another legendary member in their rank.

Its cold that evening...its a bit foggy

Sakura are there too, in that dark backstage. Watch the scene that she know would last on her memory for a very long time. Just then...slowly,  A warmness warp sakura body from behind

"its cold, dont catch a cold sakura " Jurina said softly while pulling the Hakata girl inside her Jacket,  wrapping Sakura with warmness both from the cloth and her body warmth .... its nice

They then listening whole heartily to the graduating soukantoku voice that echoing in the cold air

"jurina..."

"hmm"

"Could we...could we carry on this group?"

"...I ..dont know.."

"...Jurina...Im..scared..."

Jurina turn her head and look at the girl in her embrace... a real concern written on her face

"...hey sakura...do you still remember ..our bet "

"..I do"

"I have a wish..."

"...what is it?"

"I wish..I wish that you would never give up chasing your dream"

Sakura stop for a while..before found the eyes of the nagoya ace

"You said..its your dream to be this group ace...so be the ace...if you then find another dream..then please chase that dream too..could you grant me that wish sakura?"

"..Ju.."

"I'll be there too...around you... chasing my own dream too"

Sakura look at the nagoya ace...and that calming smile of hers absorbing every anxious feeling that linger in Sakura heart just a second ago

"lets believe in our dream, its there for a reason...and I believe so is our existence in this group..I don't know what the future would be..but...lets go there sakura..."

How...how could simply words could dim a real warm in your heart. Sakura then pulling jurina coat that warp her tighter, stiffen the nagoya ace body on her. Her eyes on the others...

"...together?"

"together"

and then jurisaku shared a simple but sweet kiss, try to encourage each other. Dismiss each other doubt with each touch on their lips 

on that cold night..on that dark backstages..on that song that sung...

to moving forward.

------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:04:24 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Dance : Takamina Graduation Concert. (Jurina x sakura ft. AKB G)
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2016, 06:51:00 AM »
Takamina~~ :pleeease: :pleeease: now there are only miichan and kojiharu as 1st gen. :pleeease:
The ultimate leader of AKB48 group has graduate
Goodluck for Yuihan taking the leadership baton. Hope she won't overexhaust herself with the heavy responsibility

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2016, 10:56:05 PM »
Takamina is my oshi...
it´s so painful her graduation...
Thanks for this chapter!

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2016, 02:43:25 PM »
@genkikid
i hope so too..ganbatte yuihan!! :yep:

@minami-chan
i feel you
i mean...even up until now, every time i see SKE somewhere...my eyes still looking for Rena
then taken aback as i realize it..again..and again..
she is not there anymore

AARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry to make you feel more angts  :nervous ...takamina will doing fine, she is superb :cow: 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 01:10:13 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2016, 07:30:32 PM »
I think i ship jurisaku then~
I hope jurina danso and sakura will be her partner lol

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2016, 10:27:15 PM »
@kuma bear
danso jurina...and sakura?

:mon blood:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2016, 04:56:37 AM »
AGREE WITH DANSO JURINA!!! OMG danso jurina!!! :on bleed: :mon blood: :mon angel:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2016, 03:04:25 PM »
Me too ! Agree for jurina danso ~

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Dance : 44th single (Jurina x sakura ft. AKB G)
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2016, 04:00:54 AM »

"Stay still sakura..."

"J-jurina"

"Do you trust me?"

"..I..I do"

"sshhh...I promise to be gentle okay"

"...Jurina..."

"...just..stay..still.."

"...I..I CAN'T JURINA !!!!" Sakura then pushed the SKE ace away, blushed hard

"hey jurina.. what are you doing to Sakura?" attracted by the ruckus, Mayu watanabe come to the scene, dragging Yukirin with her (inseparable as always)

Mayuki then find the blushed sakura covering her reddened face and the nagoya ace knelling in front of her...holding an eye liner

"I try to help sakura with her make up, but she can't stay still" Jurina said to the pair (yes make up...what do you think it was?)

The 44th senbatsu members are having photo session for the new single, they are gathered in the waiting room, waiting for the stage set up

oOn one corner, two of the three musketeer; okada nana and kojimako could be spotted, chatting with their tentomuchu-chu-chu mate, kitagawa ryoha from SKE.

The three beauties and claimed future ace in each of their group looks like in the middle of a death serious discussion, or ..maybe its just looks like so because its okada nana (the most serious idol in the world) that talking.

On other corner, member of unofficial and the best sub unit in akb evaaar (for its dumbness), SONE, fooling around happily, sashiko, kitarie, and michan looks having so much fun teasing miyazaki myao.

The team K captain, HKT theater manager and the NGT captain tossing around the girl who finally entered senbatsu again, treating happy myao like a beach ball for a second there.

While on another corner, the first timer in AKB senbatsu, the freshest of the fresh member : takakura 'okappi' moeka, sotou riripon, goto lalalalala and katomina meddling together

Looks anxious and curious on every single move made by their so called AKB-group-senbatsu-senpai. fawning over nyannyan kamen that fall asleep just after a second she came, and look nervously to paruru that just stare the wall blankly without any expression.

"come on sakura..dont move okay" Jurina move closer to the hakata girl again.

Jurina skillful finger start gently meddling on sakura face, while her sharp eyes focus on every detail

She had no idea, how each of her soft touch feels burnt in sakura face, how her only inches away face makes sakura could clearly see the nagoya ace long eye lashes, a strand of hair in her marble like cheek...and her thin sexy ...lips..that so wild yet so tender when she... kissed

'uwaaaaahhhh!!!'

The immediate blushed sakura push Jurina away again, shake her head furiously hoping her imagination could stop being so indecent

"Sakura? why can't you stay still?" Jurina scratch her head, confuse with the younger girl action

"Tsk tsk tsk... step away Jurina, if its make up, you should just left it to me" Yukirin who watch the scene come forward, replacing Jurina place

"Buuut...but i wannaaa be the one who put sakura make up onn" Jurina protesting "I want to! I want to!!" Jurina start pouting like a child "

"i want to!!! i want t---hmph" Mayu shut the young SKE ace mouth plainly, and pointing at yukirin as the black queen throw a deathly glare to her .

*glup*

Jurina stop and mayu release her hand... '...your waifu... are scary' Jurina slowly whispered to mayu 'I know..but she is cute even when she is angry isn't she?' mayu whispered back with eyes filled with love, somehow proud

Kashiwagi Yuki then bend in front of sakura, this moves almost makes her over whelmed F cup oppai spilled from the tight uniform she wear (Jurina could hear mayu that stand beside her gulped ), yukirin then start applying the make up, focus on her kagoshima imouto face

mayu and Jurina watch the two from aside. But.. somehow...the way yuki move her finger on sakura face, the way sakura look at yuki face that just inches from her when she carefully apply the foundation...the scene click something on inside Jurina

Jurina : '...hey mayu...is it just me..or do you think..this is kind a ...hot?' whispered Jurina, clearing her throat that suddenly feels dry

Mayu : 'hem...yukirin is hot whatever she do' *eyes glued on Yukirin*

Yukirin start drawing the eye brows. Her slim finger move elegantly, curving on sakura's upper head, and sakura slightly lift her head, look at her senpai with empty but (according to Jurina's eyes) longing gaze

Jurina watch closely as yukirin gently brushing sakura's cheek

yukirin hand carefully move along sakura's jaw, put a soft tone there

Yukirin finger parted sakura's pink lips...slowly spread the lip gloss with her ring finger

and thats it..Jurina lost it

Jurina moves forward and slowly pulling her 3rd generation senpai away from sakura

"huh? jurina.. I haven't finished yet"

"jurina wh---??!" sakura question muffled in the middle as the Sakae ace just kiss the hakata girl ....passionately

Mayu and Yukirin : "wow"

Sashi : "uwaahh close your eyes kids!!" the pedophil motherly sashiko shielding the jail bait members from the sight

Renachi, tomu, ryoka "hoo...hmm" *takes notes**studying Jurina's technique*

Annin and Kodama : *why....**cries*

Sakura totally  embarrassed, but her head went foggy as the sakae ace soft lips rubbing her own. Sakura don't know how long it has been until Jurina pulled her self

"Now your lip gloss is spread evenly sakura" said Jurina, smiling innocently

"s-s-STUPID JURINA!" the hakata girl face can't be more red than it is "baka! baka!! bakaa!!!" sakura rained the SKE ace with her fist, Jurina running away from Sakura, laughing, clearly not feel any damage from sakura's powerless fist

Jurina run outside, and sakura chasing her. once they in the empty hallway outside the room, Jurina catch sakura hand... pulling the hakata girl.. and kiss her once again

sakura still angry and so she try to rebelling from the kiss. But the nagoya ace keep stubbornly kissing her. Slowly.. sakura finally give up.. and return the kiss

"sakura...please stop makes me want to kiss you" the ske young ace said in between, before continue to kiss the other girl

sakura not answering it...rather.. she can't . how can she said it aloud, that she herself, couldn't stop the tough of kissing Jurina. addicted to her lips.. and everything that attached to it.

Jurina...what on earth have you done to me.

---------------------------------
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:25:56 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Dance : 44th senbatsu. (Jurina x sakura ft. AKB G)
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2016, 04:46:39 AM »
Gosh it's just Ju's doing Sakura's make up :shy2: :shy2:
Nooooo.... don't make them stop kissing!! If they stop kissing this story will be over :pleeease: :pleeease:

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2016, 05:06:34 AM »
Iam a kojiyuu fans who just read yuko related fanfic but i dont know when i read your fic (jurina bday) iam addicted and read from the first fic and i love it!
I dont know i think juri saku is too cute and they perfect to each other
And the other reason i think because you use 48g daily basis, feels like this story is real.
I want more :D

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2016, 05:02:45 PM »
Hahaha i think jurina and mayu always been pervert toward kagoshima-girls  :w00t: since both of their girlfriend from kagoshima~  :lol: :lol:

Hmmm jurina was right! Yuki and sakura was so hot (if i imagine it) xD pffffttt... hahahaa (their so perfect in gravure)  :P

Hmmm in other words, sakura was same like her girlfriend (pervert) and she still accept jurina kisses xD (cute)

Looking forward to your update! (´△`)
I'm starting to like this pairing after all haha xD

Update soon~
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2016, 05:04:18 PM »
Hahaha i think jurina and mayu always been pervert toward kagoshima-girls  :w00t: since both of their girlfriend from kagoshima~  :lol: :lol:

Hmmm jurina was right! Yuki and sakura was so hot (if i imagine it) xD pffffttt... hahahaa (their so perfect in gravure)  :P

Hmmm in other words, sakura was same like her girlfriend (pervert) and she still accept jurina kisses xD (cute)

Looking forward to your update! (´△`)
I'm starting to like this pairing after all haha xD

Update soon~
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2016, 09:22:55 PM »
i finally able to put picture on these post...i hope its not makes things awkward  :sweatdrop:

@genki kid

its make up..its make up.. :roll: im keeping this fic to not be banned from jphip :jphip: . jurina have kiss addiction, maybe sakura would help her with that for a while  :grin: :grin:

@shanju
thank you, at first this fic not intended to be a series..but..somehow it turn out like this..and it became a fic like this, glad its not bothersome  :nervous

@fath107
hahaha  XD you right..i wonder what these kagoshima girls eat..sakura became more and more like yukirin these days..sexy as he-eels

thank you for read
ill try to update again next week  :oops:

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Dance : err...a bit sayamilky SP (Jurina x sakura ft. AKB G)
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2016, 11:25:06 PM »
so....errrm...it turn out to be sayamilky SP...im sorry for make this series so err...random   :sweatdrop:  not to mention this is the first time ever i write anything about sayamilky...all the sayamilky shipper out there... I'm sorry

Another day in akb practice room

Members of the most sophisticated idol group in the world, akb48, gathered there as always, shaping their form whenever they have time to.

In the back of the room, four aces of the group, part of the elite front line known as kami7; jurina, sakura, mayu and yukirin sit side by side, take a break from the routine.

Jurina and sakura lean to each other, with one of jurina arm circling sakura, while both of their eyes busy with their own cell phone (*sigh* young people these days). beside them, yukirin listening to mayu that talk about her beloved takarazuka with super high tension, totally shattered her "ultimate grace" title... well...its not like yukirin care thou, as you could see love glittered in yukirin eyes from a thousand miles away as the black queen keep giggling and staring intensely at the akb queen bee

ah...isn't it nice to be in love.

But then, suddenly, a sound of loud bang on the hard wooden floor shifted these two lovely dovey pair attention.

"o-ouch" Sayanee, NMB iconic leader and ace brushing her back, that one of the most skillful dancer in the whole 400 member of akb group, out of usual, just fell to the floor.

She fall pretty hard, but sayanee herself don't seems like bother it, she just stand up again, and continue her dance practice, dance amazingly strong ...almost like possessed ...almost like...nishino miki dance ...too much and a bit creepy.

"Maybe we should stop her? she's been dancing like that for hours" yukirin said, while watch sayanee that almost slip again from her too intense dance

"Let her be, she need it" mayu said, before throw her glance to a certain ace from nagoya that sit beside her "right, Jurina?"

"....un" Jurina eyes on her friend and number one rival, watch the Namba ace dancing

Watanabe Miyuki, the other ace of NMB48, just announced her graduation.

And the Namba captain announced that she would cancel her kennin position right after the other ace announcement.

And it seems like, today is the day that Namba captain decide to pour it all on the dance floor

Other ace do not participate in sousenkyo, announced her graduation not long after, and the other ace that left cancel her kennin position in AKB to fully support and recover the group from the lost.

"de javu?" mayu said to jurina

"...kinda"

"theres a time when you cried a whole day at handshake event back then weren't you...after... Rena left"

"hmph...I sure did"

Sakura take a glance at Jurina face, in the somewhat calm face the nagoya ace show, sakura could found uneasiness in her clear eyes.

Sakura find her hand gently venturing on Jurina face, try to ease- even just a little bit-whatever it is on Jurina's mind. Feel sakura touch on her face, Jurina gently catch sakura's hand, smile to her and plant a light kiss on her head, stroking sakura hair with her other hand, and pulling sakura deeper in her embrace.

Sayanee keep dancing wildly, no one in the room, even Jurina and mayu who said to be member with the best memory to akb thousand dance moves, know to which song is she dance anymore.

The other NMB member in the room also just look at their captain, even ogasawara mayu, nmb first gen and sayanee best friend, don't dare to said anything and just watch silently, with her hand clenched.

Sayanee keep dancing and dancing, until a certain person entered the practice room

Jurina, sakura, and mayuki eyes followed that person walk straight to the middle of the room, where sayanee dance, and pulled the Namba ace hand, stoping her ridiculous dance session.

"Let go off m---" sayanee words hang in the middle as her eyes catch the one who stop her

"..milky"

"I think you need to rest already sayanee" watanabe miyuki said calmly to the namba ace, milky then take out a towel from her bag, and wipe the namba ace sweat from her face.

"...what are you doing here?"

"practicing, I'm [still' a member remember"

"...you are..." yes ... until the exact graduation day, milky is still part of the group

And sayanee just stand there silently, let that number one tsurishi girl in the entire AKB group gently wipe the sweat from her.

NMB48 on their top form now, and they would make it somehow even without one of their most iconic member

Milky gently patting the towel on sayanee's face, smiling to her, but sayanee couldn't find it in her hearth to smile back

Something restrained the namba captain from smiling, something that has nothing to do with the management, or the group that she loved too much, it just...a lost. The most pure feeling of losing.

The relationship between the two ace always hard to explain, sayanee always too serious, and milky always too not serious.

sayanee would rarely spoke her mind, and milky speak her mind just too much, but the two had been the one who made nmb what is it now

What they had shared between them all these years...is something that a word would only fail to explain.

Because you miss sun the most when it is cold, because you search for a light the most when its dark, because you know its precious ...mostly...when its gone.

Sayanee would not said anything. She is too shy to ask, too pride to said the word. And milky won't forced her to

But eyes is a window to ones soul, and once the two Namba ace eyes meet...its said everything that could never be spoken.

That she would miss her big smile

Her stupid erotic jokes

Her straight cute rudeness

And mostly..she'll miss her..she will miss her as a whole..

And she was too stupid to always takes her for granted all this years...

Oh yes...sayanee always know how much milky means to her, but what she missed is... she never know how much she need her ...that she need her more than anything she ever need...not until she know that she would lost her.

Sayanee would not said anything, and milky won't forced her to...but words are not needed anymore...as the two ace lost in each other eyes.

--------------------------------

The pathetic look in sayanee face consumed Jurina more than she wished it would, the mamba's circumstances brings too much memories of a certain past that Jurina herself still find it hard to move on from.

"I'm going back to my tokyo apartment" Jurina said, before gathered her stuff and stand up "bye sakura, ill text you later", the nagoya ace then walk outside the room, rescuing herself from the sayamilky scene.

Jurina already half way to the front entrance, still haunted by sayanee's face, when she heard someone running, and catch her from behind.

"Jurina"

"Sakura? whats wrong?" Jurina look behind, found the hakata girl cling on her back

"C-can I...can I stay over at your place tonight" sakura said with a voice almost as little as a mice

"EHHH!!??" Jurina look at sakura with puzzled, is this.. is this mean that Sakura want--

"i-its not like that!!! " sakura said while shake her head so hard to cut whatever it is in Jurina's head that she feel dizzy. Her face clearly blushed now "it just that..I ..I think I could cook something for you" sakura said while buried her reddened face on the nagoya ace back

"a-and, I had a feeling... You won't be able to sleep well tonight Jurina" Jurina found herself a bit surprised by the words...maybe, because she know, sakura is right.

"..S-so...if its okay with you....I want to be there ...beside you"

Jurina look at the girl who glued on her back, see that even the girl ear is red now,

and really, Jurina can't help but to pulled the other girl into her arm... and kissed her, try to melt their lips to each other, tangled their tongue to each other, indulging in each other presence....and little by little... the heaviness in jurina's chest lifted...replaced by a kind, warm feeling.

Thank you...sakura

-----------------

"Just let me be the one who cook for tonight okay, I like cooking for you" Jurina finally said after they parted from each other heat

"I'll help you" said sakura, still a bit dazed

"hmm...sounds good, what do you want for dinner ?"

"Anything would be fine, do you have something you want to eat tonight jurina?"

"Honestly? you " *evil grin*

"C-cut it off!!!" sakura glared to Jurina, but failed to not blushed

"hahahha, sorry..sorry..lets go"

Jurina grab sakura's hand, and sakura following the nagoya ace outside.

Things change, people come and go, leave only memory of them to stay. memory would always stay...and sometimes....thats enough.

-----------------------------
blog https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/dance-err-a-bit-sayamilky-sp-jurisaku-ft-akb-group/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:37:33 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Dance : err...a bit sayamilky SP (Jurina x sakura ft. AKB G)
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2016, 01:37:32 AM »
Milkyyyy!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Another one of the two top of a sister group are graduating :cry: :cry: :cry: whywhywhy

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2016, 07:54:25 PM »
Milky.... fist nana, then ripopo and now milky I think NMB will no longer be the same again. It is impossible, at least for me.

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2016, 02:59:55 AM »
@genki kid
i know right...she is never be my oshi..but her graduate hits me harder than i thought it would ever be
never really realize that she is every where..not until she announced grad...in almost every akb footage that i love...ill see milky...and then i hear myself saying "she is graduate"...

:dozing:

@minami chan
hmm...i don't know ..but sKe sure is never the same again after rena grad.. they are really working hard to re-build their core now
but i would hate to see these groups in downfalls.. so i really hope they would manage it ...such a great lost thou..milky

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:32:17 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Dance : Taboo No Iro (Jurina x sakura ft. AKB G)
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2016, 02:37:12 PM »
--- ----- ----
-----

Jurina gently move sakura's stranded hair from that hakata princess cheek, not want anything includes that sweet girl own hair disturbing her slumber.

Jurina touch makes sakura moves a bit, repositioning her head on Jurina's shoulder, but still deep in sleep. Jurina look at the girl on her shoulder sleeping face...and smile.

its night, the akb special van run smoothly on the almost empty road, carrying some of akb 44th senbatsu that just finished some charity job for people in kyushu that suffer from earth quake recently

everyone are tired...but happy, and almost everyone sleeping just like sakura... well...almost

Jurina looks around...some members still awake.

In the far back, okada nana and some members still busy taking a selfie. Since she cut her hair to super short, seems like every member are obligated to take a two shoot picture with her, commemorating the birth of super ikemen 'nanao kun', keeping that one of three musketeer busy for this few days

Not far from nanaokun and friends, sayanee also still awake. That namba leader just look outside the window, sighing once or twice to the dark scenery outside. she's been like that since milky announced her graduation....*sigh* hang in there sayanee

Sakura warm body against her start makes jurina eyes feel heavy, but before the sakae ace closed her eyes, some noise catch her attention. The young ace then shift her eyes to watanabe mayu who sit alone not far from her

Mayuyu are having a video call with her waifu yukirin who on her national solo tour. From what jurina could catch, seems like the mayuki are having some argument about yukirin being too sexy again on her concert

"Mayu chan...honey...we've talk about this"

"I know!  its just that..." mayu pouting to her phone

"you told me you love me,  and you will always support me, and respect the way I do my job remember?"

"I do said that..and I mean it ! but...but.."

"but?"

"..but..."

"but?"

"gosh.. yukirin Im jealous okay! I'm sorry I can't help that I want to keep you for my self ! I just..I love you" mayu said the last word almost whispering

"..."

"..."

"Watanabe mayu"

"...yes"

"you better not lock your apartment door when I come back from my tour...ill come straight to you" the black queen said with extremely seductive and hungry tone... leave mayu gulped and blushed on her seat...only able to nod her head

"... I'll be waiting...just forget what I said earlier...do whatever you think best for the tour okay...I love you yuki...whatever you do ill love you...good night"

"I love you too mayu...night babe"

Yukirin throw a ridiculously sexy kiss before end the call, mayu put her phone away grinning happily

A grin that vanish right away when she noticed a certain young ace are looking at her ..smirking

"what are you smiling to jurina" the akb queen piercing Jurina with her eyes

"tsk tsk tsk mayu...jealous? really? jealousy is only for people who don't have confidence " the sakae ace said

"Huh?"

"To think that you from all people...pftt..the cyborg...jealous..hahahaha"

Mayu just take her phone and type some words as the sakae ace keep laughing to her, she then pointed her phone screen to the nagoya ace face, makes the young ace stop her laugh right away

"W-what is this??"

"pfft...I guess so..you haven't watch this right..ah..no..you don't have courage to watch it aren't you jurina?" the smaller girl smirk mischievously

Jurina watch in horror at the video on mayu's phone...Sakura ...and the hakata other ace..dancing...getting closer...the atmosphere only lead to one thing

"T-This is"

"hkt48 taboo no iro MV..hmm..you really haven't watch it aren't you" mayuyu grinning widely

And yes, Jurina has been avoiding the video since she know what is in it

The young Sakae ace frozen as she watch sakura lips just getting closer... and closer..before it finally locks on the other hakata ace lips

Jurina turned into stone

And now is mayu turn to laugh at the sakae ace

----------------------------------------

The car bumping a little, waking sakura from her sleep, she just going to close her eyes again but she feel like she is leaning on an iron bar

"?"

Sakura look at Jurina who sit beside her, and find the nagoya ace sit in super straight position, looking blankly straight forward

"J-jurina??! whats wrong??!"

"S-sakura" the nagoya ace looks surprised found sakura awake, and somehow... nervous

The image from the video that young ace just saw still glued on her head like a gum on a shoes ..annoyingly stays there.

"Are you okay? are you having a car sick?" sakura gently put her hand on the nagoya ace fore head, but Jurina only look at her with a weird expression

"Jurina? is something wrong?"

"its ...nothing..im ok--" but the nagoya ace words are cut by sakura ringing phone

"ah..im sorry jurina" said sakura before take her phone

"Hallo...ah...haruppi chan! whats up?" Jurina eyes couldn't possibly went bigger than it is when she heard the name sakura mentioned

"ahaha yes...hmm...and?" sakura talk brightly to her phone, and Jurina could feel a giant hammer banged her chest with every single alphabet that out from sakura lips

'she is just being professional on that video...she is just doing her job' Jurina chanting on her head...try to calming her self

"ah yes haruppi chan...sure..ahaha yes the uniform for tomorrow is so cute"

what Jurina heard : " haruppi...you are so cute"

"yes..yes..I love that song too"

what Jurina heard : "I love you...haruppi"

ARGHHHH!! jurina shakes her head as hard as she can 'cmon! get hang on yourself Jurina !! she was just doing her job...just doing her job!'

"hmm? you want to stay over at my place tonight haruppi ?" jurina turn her head so fast that she almost break her neck

"sure you ca---" Jurina takes sakura phones from her before the hakata girl could finished her words

"Jurina?? give my phone back!" sakura tried to take her phone back, but Jurina easily pinned the hakata girl to her seat with one hand, while her other hand put sakura's phone on her

"Sakura?? whats wrong?? hello?" jurina could hear the voice from the other side

"Jurina!! what is this! give it back" sakura tried to rebelling but the sakae ace just too strong for her

"Kodama chan"

"eh? this voice... Jurina san?"

"I'm sorry...you can't stay over... I would keep sakura busy this entire night" Jurina said lightly while piercing sakura with her eyes...smiling.

"???!!" Jurina end the call not even wait for the other girl respond

Sakura look at Jurina in disbelief

"WHAT WAS THAT JU!!" sakura glare furiously to Jurina "aren't you a bit too rude!! what would kodama chan think!!! give my phone back!!"

Sakura snatch her phone from Jurina hand, and try to redial the number, but Jurina hand stop her

"don't call her back"

"Jurina! you were rude! and we owe her an apology! let go! don't you feel sorry for kodama chan?!"

"I dont..dont call her back"

"Jurina??! whats gotten into you??? let go!"

"please....dont call her back"

The sudden change on Jurina's tone makes Sakura stop for a while, and take a better look at the nagoya ace face

she looks... miserable

"...Jurina?"

"Please....I'll apologize to her later...but please...dont call her back"

Sakura look at Jurina...find the nagoya ace turned into her lost puppy mode

"Jurina...are you...jealous?"

And sakura could hear mayu bursting a little from her seat, but that AKB third generation ace quickly turn her burst into unnatural cough *c-cough**cough*

"...Dont call her back"

"Jurina...we are just hmph---"

Jurina stoping sakura with her kiss..."please...just...dont..." jurina pleading from between their kisses

And just like every time they kiss, every cells in sakura's brain turn into dust. Incapable to do anything else than feeling the sensation of Jurina's wild but tender lips,rampaging on her mouth

"Jurina..."

"I'm sorry to be so childish...it just that..." sakura just stare at the nagoya ace face, a new expression she never seen before linger in there. An expression that bitter ..but sweet, cute and warm at the same time

"it just that...I hate the idea that someone else will take my place from you"

Sakura gently stroke that sakae ace face with her finger ...look at her deeply

"No one would ju..."

"No one?"

Sakura then takes Jurina's hand into hers ..grab it like she would never let her go "no one" and sakura kiss her...

-- ---- ----

Mayu watanabe stretch her arm

She finally finish fixing her schedule for tomorrow, and now she could finally rest her tired eyes

but before...out of curiosity, the queen take a glance to the seat just next to her

Jurina and sakura are sleeping peacefully, leaning on each other...with their hands...clenched together

Mayu smile...

'Maybe...I'll just text yukirin good night once again' she said to herself before take her phone out

Sometimes...a little bit of jealousy would add a spice to love...a bit..just a bit is fine

------------------------

blog :  https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/dance-taboo-no-iro-jurina-x-sakura-ft-akb48/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:52:24 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower