JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 3/3  (Read 15110 times)

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] A Girl Took Me Home | SayaMilky (F) 04-19
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »
Good ending author san. I hope you make sequel for Yuiparu.

I been looking for one good story for them.

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2017, 07:45:38 PM »
Woaa... Woaa...  Hiroki is such a badass!  :onionwhip:

And what do you mean by those who have read TTM... this is it... don't tell me you're gonna make a sequel bout TTM Cut-sama?  Say yes pls, say it...
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 07:50:27 PM »
So Things that Mix will get a sequel...

That means the AKB48 girls are gonna go to the very depths of he'll to rescue Maru?

BRING THE FUCK ON BITCHES!!!!

I take all comers!

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 11:14:05 PM »
oh its a 3 shot only?
hmmm my first sayamilky main pairing fic.... i cant really say since while reading it sometimes I end up imagine that sayanee is  Jurina and milky is sakura and end up just getting super excited all by myself LOL I'm sorry

and did i heard a sequel of things that mix?
ohohohoho
i wonder will it started right after the last chapter?? or will it a prequel kind of? like before the fic even started? or even same event but different POI? or a mix of all coz its things that mix (okay bad pun sorry). looking forward to anything itll be~

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 12:37:12 PM »
What? No little details behind the door.  :ding:
Hahahahaha. Just kidding. I got the ending that I was hoping for anyways. XD

So that's what you meant about Hiroki.......  :mon huh2:
But man. Hiroki so bad ass.  :mon cigar:
Where did he learn all of that? And how the heck did Sayanee found out about him?

Anyways.........
So it's finally time...........  :on comhere:  :farofflook:  :on roll:

Bring on the thunder!!!!!!  :cool1: :angry1: :on GJ: :mon beam:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
[shortcut48's SHORTS] Paruru Shrinks! (OS)
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2017, 04:38:12 PM »
Paruru Shrinks! (OS)

A HEAVY SIGH came out of Paruru as she her eyes landed to the person who opened the door of the fitting room. She tried to massage her head to somehow ease the throbbing pain in her temple but it is no use. A tough long day she had after a series of drama shoots but she never thought the impossible task that she will be facing for the day is this one.

“What?” Yui asked her with a knot formed by her meeting eyebrows. “Is this still not good enough?” She twirled around to give Paru a better look of her 7th choice for the night. It was a loose black shirt with some cool white prints on it paired with some ragged, tattered jeans. This set of clothes is on trend lately but Paru can’t help but to wonder why this doesn’t look good at Yui at all. This is really getting more and more frustrating.

“Mou~” she groaned. She pulled Yui out of the dressing room and took her place. “Go with that. We’ll be really late if we keep on changing your clothes.”

“What’s wrong with my clothes anyway?” Yui looked at her shirt. “You chose it for me so I thought this will be fine.”

Paru gave her a cold stare before rolling her eyes. “There’s nothing wrong with the clothes. You just really can’t fit with them!”

That’s all and she shut the door close blowing Yui away who is already eating a mouthful of salt. The latter just shrugged her shoulders and waited for Paruru to finish changing.

Five minutes have already passed but the girl is still not coming out. Yui decided to be more patient but it has been a good 15 minutes. There is no Paruru coming out.

“Paruru...” Yui called out after a series of soft knocks. She’s trying to remember if Paru brought a lot of clothes to try but she realized that everything fits Paruru so there’s no need for that.

“Paruru...” she called out again, this time a bit louder. Yui backed out when she heard thuds coming from the room as if someone is jumping up and down.

“Are you alright!?” Yui asked but only silence answered her. She heard another jump followed by a loud thudding sound which made her jerked. Finally the door of the fitting room opened. It made a creaking sound which added to the suspense.

When the door opened to its fullest, Yui’s jaw dropped straight to the ground, her eyes almost jumped out of their socket. For a moment she lost her voice. When she finally found it there was nothing that she could say more.

“Nandeyanen.”

SAYANEE and the others were alerted with the non-stop ringing of her door bell. She went to see who it is only to find Yui’s sweaty image in the monitor. The NMB ace quickly placed her glass of wine on the table before rushing towards her door. Finally, the pair that they have been waiting for has arrived.

“Yuihan, why are—WOAH!”

Sayanee almost twirled when Yui rushed her way in like a swift of wind. The General Manager swept all the liquors she saw and hid them at Sayaka’s kitchen. She even snatched the drinks that are already in the hands of the other members.

“What the hell are you doing, Yuihan?” Sayanee asked as she watches Yui tiring herself with cleaning all the liquors. “Don’t tell me that you are passing a new law in the group about liquor ban.”

“Luckily I’ve already graduated before that ban gets approved.” Itano Tomomi, AKB’s original fashion queen commented while protecting her glass to be snatched by Yui. “Seriously, what is with that outfit, Yuihan? And where is Paruru?”

“Listen to me, Itano-san. This is an emergency so I would really appreciate it if you give up your drink just for now.” Yui finally talked. Tomochin scowled but in the end she gave her favourite drink up.

“Yuihan~” Milky cutely called. She clung to Sayanee’s arm which the other girl let her do. “Why so killjoy? At least greet Sayaka-chan first before forbidding us of liquor.”

“Oh? Happy birthday, Sayanee.” Yui casually said with a small wave to Sayanee and then went back with cleaning. When she’s already satisfied, she wiped the sweat from her forehead and faced the other members. “I have a reason for this.”

The GM jolted back to the door and opened it. “Paruru-chan, it’s okay now. You can come in.”

The members’ neck almost stretched up just to see what’s happening. Yui opened the door widely but there is no Paruru coming in. Everyone gasped when a cute, little girl took a peek from the door. The little girl was blushing; probably shy of all the girls that are looking at her.

“Don’t worry, Paruru-chan. They are friends. They won’t hurt you.”

The members shrieked. Did they just hear Yui called that kid Paruru? Could it be…?

“Did Paruru shrink!?” Sasshi shouted while covering her mouth. “Is that child seriously Paruru!?”

The little girl finally made her way but she still cowers as she hides behind Yui’s legs. She takes a peek from time to time but immediately hides back. She’s wearing a normal set of clothes but her cuteness is still on point. That shy behaviour immediately melted the hearts of the other members.

“Oh my goodness~” The members giggled as they made their way towards Paruru who tried to use Yui as a shield from people who seem to be predators in her eyes. The members showered her with praise; she doesn’t know who to listen to. This made the young Paruru cry as she seeks help from Yui. The GM gave out a sigh and carried her to her arms. Paruru immediately hugged Yui and buried her face to Yui’s shoulder.

“Don’t stress her.” Yui uttered under her breath. “She’s already stressed that’s why she shrunk back.”

In this world where idols are being the source of warmth and happiness of other people, they are the ones who are very prone of stress. Whenever everything gets heavy and they couldn’t handle it all, their bodies tend to revert back to their child form together with their minds. It’s like the emergency button for them to breathe and clear their heads from all the worries. They degenerate to being a child to be stress-free for a moment.

This is the reason why they are being assigned in pairs. They have to look at each other. It would be bad if they suddenly revert in a public place. They could be easily kidnapped by stalkers. Just like the incident when Kojima Haruna suddenly became a kid in kindergarten, she was almost taken by men riding on a suspicious vehicle. Thankfully, Oshima Yuko, the great squirrel, was there to save her from that big pinch.

But for Shimazaki Haruka, this is surprisingly her first time that she reverted to this form. Everybody knows how weak she is with pressure but they never saw her reverting. Somehow, everyone has been waiting for this day to arrive.

“Is that the clothes you’ve prepared for Paruru-chan, Yuihan?” Tomochin asked with a hint of disgust in her face. “I’m sure she wouldn’t like it. You better change her clothes.”

Yui sighed and flashed an apologetic face. She’s also aware that Paru won’t like the clothes she prepared for her in case she reverts like this. She also know that the reason why Paru is trying her hardest to choose a fitting outfit for her tonight is because she promised Tomochin that she would make the current GM stylish. Somehow, this truth makes her heart clench. Paruru isn’t really doing it to help her but she is doing it just to please her beloved senpai.

Shortly after that, Sayaka’s dog, Neon came to greet Yui who is a frequent visitor of the house. The dog barked as if asking Yui to pet her. The GM squatted to brush Neon’s fur which the dog really likes. It seems like Paruru was pleased with the appearance of Neon. She looked at Yui with her teary eyes as if asking permission if she could touch the dog as well.

Yui smiled at her and help her stretched her hands towards the said pet. Neon was tame enough to just let this cute kid pet her. An adorable chuckle was then heard from Paruru which made everyone adore her even more. The girl’s dimples are ten times more attractive now that she is an innocent—they thought she was.

Yui let her back to her feet and she went to play with Neon. The other members followed the young Paruru, snapping pictures of the little girl as she snickers adorably. Yui sat on the sofa as the adrenaline rush is finally subsiding.

“Paruru-chan~ here, take this.” Miyuki handed Paruru a lollipop. The girl looked at the small present for her then went to look at Yui. The GM just gestured that she could go and accept it and she did. She took the lollipop from Miyuki and put it in her mouth while still looking at the said girl suspiciously.

Chenks… (Thanks)” Paru uttered which was then followed by giggles from the members.

“Ne, ne, Sayaka~” Miyuki called out to the birthday girl. “How about let us practice being parents with Paruru-chan?”

Sayanee’s eyes widened, she felt her cheeks burned for a moment. “Here we go again with your wild imaginations, Miyuki.”

The Fisher just hugged her even tighter as she flashes Sayaka her signature gum smile. “It wouldn’t be bad to practice for our future, right?”

Sayanee felt arrows striking her poor heart. She really couldn’t handle Watanabe Miyuki at all. She then went to call Neon to her side which left the cute Paruru looking at their way. Miyuki carried Neon to her arms.

“Come here, Paruru-chan.” Sayanee called out to her. With a lot of hesitation, the child went to Sayanee’s way. She just let herself be carried by the NMB ace. The look of satisfaction found in Sayanee’s face didn’t escape Miyuki’s eyes. She gave Sayaka a meaningful smile.

The two played with Paru and Neon. The little girl letting out chuckles is like an angel playing with their hearts. Paru seemed like she has let her heart open for Sayaka and Milky. Everything was going on really well when the girl suddenly grabbed Sayanee’s chin. She paused for a moment while looking at Sayanee’s chin. After that she flashed an innocent smile.

“Shakure.”

Sayanee froze right in the moment. Did the young Paruru seriously dis her?

Paruru then turned to Milky and with the exact same innocent smile, she said,

“Femme Fatale.”

Even Milky paused. They heard laughs from the surrounding members. Even though she has reverted to being a child, Paru’s salty character is still there. Neon jumped out of Miyuki’s arms which made Paru wanted to be released. Sayaka let her go, still shocked of what the girl said.

“How could a little girl like her knows a word such as femme fatale?” Sayanee asked Miyuki. The other girl just shrugged her shoulders.

“Ohhhh~!” Jurina giggled in excitement. “Seeing Paruru-chan this cute makes me want to see you become a child, Sakuratan.”

Sakura gave out a frustrated sigh. After the management decided to pair her with the SKE ace whenever she is in Tokyo, she hasn’t stopped feeling a bit stressed out. She always feel like Jurina is planning something just to force her revert. “Why are you so excited to see me in my child form, Jurina-chan?”

For the HKT princess, reverting is such a big problem. Her original pair, Haruppi, has reverted a hundred times and everytime she degenerates it’s always a tiring work for Sakura to watch over her. Haruppi’s katsuzetsu gets even worse when she turns into a kid and Sakura couldn’t get anything what she is saying.

“Well…” Jurina stretched her arms but her other arm casually arched around Sakura’s shoulders. “I just think that you’ll be really cute when you revert. Don’t worry…” She placed her face near Sakura’s which sent some static energy to the other girl. Jurina then whispered to her. “I will take good care of you and shower you with kisses.”

Paruru who was chasing after Neon stopped in front of them and looked at them with those curious eyes. Jurina smiled at her. “What’s up, Paruru-chan?”

Paru stayed quiet for a moment but then,

“Player.”

“Eh!?”

The little girl then turned to Sakura who snorted out laughter after hearing Paruru called Jurina a player. She thought that she was safe but Paruru isn’t over.

“Loner.”

That’s all and the little girl went to chase Neon again. The two were left speechless.

Paruru then went to her next stop. She stopped where Tomochin and Sasshi are sitting. Tomochin carried her with a wide smile on her face. “How is our immovable ace doing?”

Paru’s eyes glittered while looking at Tomochin’s face. She reached out to touch her senpai’s cheeks.

“Onee-chan, kirei~”

Tomochin giggled. Finally, something good came out of the child’s lips. She rubbed her cheeks to Paru’s which made the girl chuckle. “What a good girl we have here!”

“What about me? What about me?” Sasshi pointed at herself while presenting her face to Paruru. The girl looked at her for a moment but then buried her face to Tomochin’s shoulder. She took a peek of Sasshi before casually saying,

“Ugly.”

“WHAT!?”

Everyone on the room laughed. Paru just can’t stop roasting everyone. Yui was laughing on her own place. She’s enjoying this type of Paruru but seeing that out of all the people in the room, Tomochin being the only one getting praised pinches her heart.

“Paruru-chan is really cute, right?” Kitahara Rie suddenly popped out of nowhere, handing her a glass of water. She took the glass from the NGT captain followed with a faint expression of gratitude. The other woman just sat beside her.

“I didn’t expect that she would revert at this time. I wonder what made that take place.” Rie commented while her eyes are still fixed to where Paruru is.

“I think it is my fault, Rie-san.” Yui sighed and then took a gulp of the water given to her. “I think I’m really unattractive.”

Kitarie tilted her head to the side. “What are you talking about, Yuihan? You are really attractive!” She turned her body towards Yui and held the girl’s hand. “Believe me or not, you are really an admirable person!”

Yui blushed at that very moment. “Do you think so, Rie-san?”

The other girl eagerly nodded. “You are! You’ve been with me in a unit, remember? I think I could enumerate a hundred things that make you really amazing!”

“T-Thank you, Rie-sa—“

Yui wasn’t able to finish her sentence when she felt something tugging her pants. When she looked down, she saw Paruru looking at her. Probably it is her time to be roasted. The little girl raised her hands as if asking Yui to carry her. Yui did what was instructed and placed Paru in her lap.

Paruru started to be so clingy. She hugged Yui while looking at Rie with a scowl as if she is telling the other girl something. Paru then looked up at Yui and with that cute, blushing face she said,

“Nee-chan, daisuki.”

Yui felt her heart stopped beating for a millisecond. The girl then turned to Kitarie, pouting.

“This nee-chan is mine, go away unagi inu.”

Rie’s eyes widened for a moment but then she laughed. She stood from her seat and took a stretch.

“I know, I know.” Rie sighed. “I’m not going to steal Yuihan from you, Paruru-chan.” She then gave Paruru soft pats to her head before leaving.

Yuihan then turned to Paruru who is currently rubbing her eyes. She is still shocked with the sudden confession from the young Paruru.

“Nee-chan, sleepy~”

“Ohh, are you?” Yui looked at her watch. It’s already past 12am. It’s not right for a kid like Paruru to be awake at this time. Yui carried her and immediately waved goodbye to the other girls. She apologized for leaving early and she just promised Sayanee that she would treat her to her favorite Yaoi restaurant as a gift. The other girls are still asking to take more pictures of the reverted Paruru but the over-protective GM refused and left as soon as possible.

Yui’s room is just two floors down from Sayanee’s apartment anyway. She fixed her bed, dusted it off so that the girl will not criticize her bed just like last time. After that, she led Paru into brushing her teeth and helped her change into a bigger shirt. This is a preparation if ever Paru would revert back to normal. Most of the time, just after a good night sleep, they will go back to their normal form.

She had Paru lay to her bed and then she went to check Twitter and 755 to monitor the activities of the other members. She is the General Manager anyway; it is her responsibility to make sure that the members are behaving well in their social media accounts. Yui couldn’t help but to be anxious about a certain hashtag that has started trending. How would she even explain this?

She was sitting in her study table when she suddenly felt a familiar tugging in her pants. It was Paru.

“Can’t sleep, Princess?” Yui asked as she placed her hand on the little girl’s head.

“Un.” The girl cutely nodded. “Please tell me a story.”

Yui sighed. “Okay, spoiled little one.” She closed her laptop and went back to bed. She helped Paru walk because she was dragging her shirt like crazy.

She lay on the bed with the kid. She was even surprised when the child hugged her and looked up at her as if waiting for a story to come out of her lips. Yui gave out a faint smile. She cleared her throat and came out with a story.

“Once upon a time, there was a girl who auditioned to Japan’s biggest idol group. She was just influenced by a friend to do that audition but she unexpectedly made the cut even though she didn’t sing…”

Yui started combing the girl’s hair as she eagerly listens to her story.

“This girl became a part of the 9th generation and eventually became the ace of her class. She sucks at dancing. She’s not good in singing. She’s also bad in socializing. She’s well aware of that. This girl believes that she isn’t a good fit for an idol. But the nation loved her. She gained a lot of support. I guess the fans saw her efforts.

She loves her job. I remember the time she cried at me because she thought she couldn’t do anything properly. But you know, I love how she depends on me whenever she’s down. I love how she runs at me first to ask for advice. I love that side of her…”

Yui then gave out a bitter smile. Why is she even telling this to a kid?

“But lately she became more independent. She had solo activities, starred in dramas and became a main star in a film. She became more and more beautiful, more successful, more well-known… while I am just here watching her. Supporting her in the sidelines. Hoping that one day she will come back to me and lean on me again. I know you won’t understand this selfish request of mine but…”

Yui turned to the girl only to find out that she’s already deep in her sleep. The GM sighed. She looked at the cute face of the sleeping child. Knowing Paruru, she will really find this kind of story boring and no doubt, she would instantly doze off.

Yui gave out a faint smile. She remembered this young Paru telling her that she loves her. That really made her night.

“At least you should’ve finished my story…” Yui carefully bumped her forehead to the kid’s forehead. She then closed her eyes. “At least you should have heard the revelation of the name of the character… That girl is called Shimazaki Haruka… she is the girl the current General Manager of the 48Group loves the most…”

A RAY OF light blinded Paruru as it flashed directly to her eyelids. She stretched out and rolled over the bed while trying to rub off the sleep from her eyes. She looked around and found herself in a familiar room. When was the last time that she came to this place on earth? It feels like it has been years but there is not a single change in the said room.

She sat up and almost shrieked when she found out that she’s only wearing a loose, unstylish tee. Her face instantly reddened at a certain thought. As far as she could remember she was with Yui trying on clothes for Sayaka’s birthday party. She heard that Tomochin would come and she instantly worried about Yui after hearing the news.

Paru thought that she should help her bestfriend so that Tomochin would not be able to say anything about that way she dresses. She’s aware that Yui is notorious for being a poor dresser to the point that even Aki-P mentioned about it in a magazine interview.

Even though she is the one that initiates the teasing, she wants to be the only one to tease Yui about it. She wants to be the only one.

Speaking of Yui, Paruru jumped out of the bed and grabbed her clothes that were neatly placed in a chair. She had to go find Yui to confirm if what she was thinking of is true. But wait, if that was true why does she feel so well-rested?

After changing, she immediately went out of the room only to find out a kid trying to play with Yui’s cat, Bisu. Knots were formed on Paruru’s forehead. She examined the kid who seemed to be unaware of her presence. The girl was stuck in the shirt that Yui was wearing last night.

Bisu gave out a loud meow before running away for the girl has been pulling her tail. The animal seemed like it got hurt thus the reason for escaping. The girl froze for a moment before she finally noticed Paruru. She immediately smiled at the sight of the salty girl.

“No way…” Paruru gasped. “You’re Yui, right?”

Paruru picked up the little girl who just chuckled endlessly. She immediately looked for her phone and found it in her purse back in the bedroom. Whenever Yui feels like reverting, she would send Paru a message for a notice so Paru hurriedly checked her LINE. And there it is--Yui’s message.

Paru,

Sorry, I feel like I’m going to degenerate. The night is just so stressful. If you want to ask me about it, you better check twitter.

The lady did what was instructed. She almost wanted to throw her phone away because what welcomed her at the said social media were photos of her reversion. It seems like the members had so much fun seeing her in her child form. There was even a family picture of her with SayaMilky as her parents, Jurina trying to kiss her but she shove her away with a slap while Sakura is seen on the background laughing, a wacky picture where she is hugging Tomochin while Sasshi looks like a monster trying to steal her away.

Paruru felt the energy from her body being drained. She dropped herself on the sofa, her furious eyes fixed on the screen while little Yui is trying to steal her phone away.

“Mou, Yuihan…” She mumbled. “Why do you have to bring me there at the first place?”

She kept scrolling down and saw that Yui retweeted a video posted Jurina. In that video she was sitting on Yui’s lap and then told the GM those words.

Paru immediately closed the app, her cheeks bright red in embarrassment. She then turned to Yui with a scowl. “Why do you have to retweet that!? You actually liked it, don’t you?”

The little Yui just innocently smiled at her. Paru sighed as she went back to Yui’s note.

I’m stressing on how I should explain everything to you. I don’t want you to be angry to me because I brought you to the party. I just panicked. It was the first time that my pair reverted. I didn’t know what to do. I really regret bringing you there.

“Regret?” Paru rolled her eyes. “But you retweeted the video.”

I filed your leave in case you won’t generate back to your normal size. But I know that once you are back, I will go take your place so I’m really sorry. Just send me to sleep and I will be alright. I’m really sorry, Paru.

That’s the end of the message; Paru gave out a sigh and raised the little Yui. The girl is still chuckling while she is trying to make her look at her way.

“Why do you always have to say sorry, Yuihan? Stop saying sorry…”

Paruru hugged the little kid. Deep in her heart she was moved on how Yui took care of her when she reverted. Probably she has been waiting for that day—the day that she would be back to Yui’s arms.

The kid hugged her back but flashing a curious face. Paru just laughed at her and pinched her nose.

“I’m not angry… Get back now…” Paru whispered and hugged little Yui again. “The little me might’ve told you already but… I will tell you properly once you revert back.”

END.

--

This is for everyone requesting a YuiParu fic for me. This is kind of rushed since I made it last night while feeling so sleepy. I tried to edit it but I still feel strange. Maybe because I got used of having Paruru paired with my OC. Somehow it feels awkward not having them a pair now. You felt it too, right?

Sorry for all the Sasshi wotas... That is just for comedy... We all know that Sasshi is not ugly! Don’t hunt me down. XD

Anyway, the idea came from porkofdoom-san. She requested me about a fic where Paruru degenerates to her child form. Thank you, porkofdoom-san~~

Well, I hope you enjoyed this cheap YuiParu OS from me. I will try to make a better YuiParu next time or let’s just wait for porkofdoom-san to post hers. XD
I love girls in short cut...

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] Paruru Shrinks! (OS)
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2017, 06:40:28 PM »
I think you already know what I would say but I'll say it again!
THANK U FOR THIS AWESOME OS MADE WITH PURE FLUFF AND TOOTH-ROTTING SWEET (& salty) GOODNESS!!!!
I knew it I had to suggest this to you since, I know (smirk) that you'll know Paru better since she's your oshi. :3 Of course I have to comment about Milky being.. well, Milky HAHA!! The shakure king just can't live in peace without being roasted also the other members lol! And I really enjoyed how Paru rubbed cheeks with Tomochin. Kinda unfair for the others but Yuihan ya dork, she even got an innocent cute heart-wrenching confession with dimpled shy smile from Paruuuu.

Anyway, thank uuuu. And that ending was a surprise!!! Hahahaha! I just can't believe Yuihan got stressed out after those events (If i got a cute confession too maybe I'll gladly welcome death as well) xDDD

Omaigahd! This is just so gay. But yeah, Cut-san thank u for putting up with my shenanigans lol xD (A yuiparu fic atlast!!!)

Heart heart!!! ;) :heart:
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] Paruru Shrinks! (OS)
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2017, 11:45:07 PM »
I really loved it.
Yui and Paruru ... wish they had given us some more time ...
In short ... I think that there are no more couples ... it seems that Jurina and Sakura is the only couple that is seeing now and that is liked.
You could write the regression of Jurina or Sakura! As another part of this fic.

Offline FZA02

• Member+
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] Paruru Shrinks! (YuiParu OS)
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2017, 03:56:27 PM »
uwaa, new OS uptade, this is so cute, i think i've got diabetes, idol will shrink eh ? i really curious what if sayanee shrink back to a child (since she is my kami-oshimen) haha.... and well who will reject sayamilky as parent ? (even thought i'm in love with sayanee but if it's milky then it's okay *in big delusion*) haha aahh too much sugar on this fic cut-sama thank you

ps.: sorry for replying here but i got every TTM reference in waste of wish hehe and thanks for the info about maru's jacket (i'm going to search and buy the most similiar one hahaha)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] Paruru Shrinks! (YuiParu OS)
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2017, 05:04:30 AM »
キュート すぎる~~

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
[shortcut48's SHORTS] Breakup (RisaNeru OS)
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2017, 06:55:11 PM »
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the YuiParu OS last time. Next in line is a RisaNeru OS. I'm sorry for this story. I wrote it in a flash so I'm sure about the flaws. I didn't elaborate anymore but I hope you will enjoy this. Have fun reading~

For those who are requesting for a Keyaki fic. Here it is~ I'm saying sorry before hand.

Breakup - RisaNeru OS

IT WAS ALREADY around 2 in the morning but Neru is still wide awake. She couldn’t drag herself to sleep because of the sudden visitor that barged in her room. The said visitor is sitting in front of the television, eating bento she bought in the convenience store while drinking her 4th canned beer this evening.

Risa is laughing her heart out while watching an idol variety show making Neru worried about her neighbors. She is living in a dormitory anyway. Risa is just lucky that Neru’s roommate just went out last week and the girl is currently solo in her room or else she would be found in the streets.

Neru was surprised to see Risa’s face at the monitor after her door was knocked terribly loud. The other girl is already tipsy; probably she had already a can while she’s on her way to Neru’s dormitory.

“Aren’t you going to sleep now, Risa? Don’t you have any class for tomorrow?” Neru asked, trying to sound that she is annoyed.

“I’m okay. Being absent once is okay.” Risa answered, her eyes are still fixed on the TV screen.

Neru slowly stiffened, her back leaving the wall where she was leaning to. “Are you sure? Studies is really important to you, right? It’s new that you would be absent for no reason.”

“Come on Neru. Of course there is a reason!” Risa turned to her while waving her beer, her eyes half opened. “It’s breakup. The reason is breakup!

Neru rolled her eyes and went back to her former position. She grabbed her nearest pillow and hugged it. “Are you really that upset with what happened?”

The Risa Neru knows is not the type who will be frustrated on something like this. In her eyes, Risa is a very cool girl, somehow stoic and has a very firm outlook in life. While they were in high school, a lot of people were looking up to Risa because she’s really amazing in everything that she does. It is the same thing now that they are in university. She may be a little hard to be close to but once she opens up to you, you would see a totally different side of her. She likes to mess around and laughs at the most unfunny things.

To Neru, Risa is like a hot pack. People call her cool but once she warms out for you, you can survive the whole winter with the warmth she gives.

Risa is a very special person for her… That’s why she could never forgive the man who left her hanging, the man who dragged her to this state. She has never seen Risa drink like this.

“I’m not upset Neru…” Risa answered while playing with the empty cans. “This is what you call celebration of freedom.”

“What do you mean?” Neru asked. Her curiosity is on peak.

Risa looked at her and smirked. She got up from where she was sitting and ran to the bed where Neru is. She sat too close to the girl that moved Neru to a gasp.

“You reek of liquor, Watanabe Risa-san! Move away!” She pushed Risa but her arm doesn’t seem to give force at all.

“Come on. Are you still afraid of human touch?” Risa scratched her head and sighed. “Well, I want to tell you what happened. But this will just be for the two of us, okay?”

Risa winked at her which made Neru blush. She tightened her hug to her pillow and covered the lower part of her face with it.

“G-Go on. I’m listening.” She stammered. She doesn’t like to hear stories about that guy but she guesses she has to be a good friend who lends her ears.

Risa leaned to the wall like Neru. Her playful expression somehow changed to a semi-serious one. “Well, you see… I feel that I can really breathe now. I know there will be times that I will miss him but that’s it. It is over for us. Those three years together with him will be sent to the depths of my memory.”

She took another gulp of her liquor and was surprised that it’s already the last. The can is already empty. Her neck stretched out to see if she has left an untouched one in the floor but they are all empty.

“Psh.” Risa placed the empty can on the nearby drawer. “I feel empty to be honest. I was under that meaningless relationship for a long time. For that span of time my whole world revolved around him. In everything I do he was my inspiration.”

Neru felt her heart tightened a bit. She could see that Risa really liked that guy. She knew all the group events Risa missed because her boyfriend would get jealous once she goes out with her old classmates.

“What happened then? Did he… cheat on you?”

Risa smiled. “I wonder if he did.”

Neru’s eyebrows rose. “You mean you are not sure if he did?”

“There were signs but I didn’t really witness it with my own eyes so I didn’t care.”

“What’s the matter then?”

Risa took one deep breath. Her eyes switched to Neru’s way but then she looked up in the ceiling. “I guess we didn’t really love each other.”

“After three years of being together you are telling me that there is no love involve?”

“It’s true. I think we just got stuck with each other.”

Neru sighed. As much as she wants Risa to get straight to the point, she also wants her to take her time so she could release everything properly.

“I’m listening.”

“It was more of an obligation.” Risa bowed her head and started to fidget with her fingers. “The first time that I agreed to go out with him, he kissed me.”

Neru snorted which made her received a death glare from Risa. “S-Sorry. I just thought that it is really funny that he already kissed you in your—”

Neru’s eyes widened as realization struck her. “He got your first kiss!?”

She remembered. Risa has been telling them that she would marry her first kiss. She kept on saying that her first boyfriend would also be her last and she was so determined with that. Risa was unexpectedly a romanticist. She got her ideals well-sketched in her mind and she was holding unto them like a religious practice. How could she even forget about that?

“T-Tell me what happened next.”

Risa tucked her hair behind her left ear. “Since he kissed me and I was also infatuated to him, I thought of not letting go of him. I clung to him in order to save my pride from the mud. I didn’t let go. I don’t want people to think of me as a girl who isn’t true with her words.”

The girl smiled bitterly. The way she bit her lips is evidence that she regretted what happened. “Actually, he kissed me without saying that he loves me. That already broke my ideals. After hanging out for two months there was still no official label that we are a couple. I just followed whatever he said and I let him do what he wants to do to me.”

“Imagine making out with a guy you don’t know if he is already your boyfriend or he is just playing with you. It was because of him that I lied to my parents. He had a very nice image to my folks; they are clueless of how carnivorous he is.”

Risa even lied to her parents? Neru clenched her fists. She knows how the girl loves her parents even though she doesn’t usually show it.

“I was only 18 back then and he is a man who met my standards that’s why I blindly followed. But the present me can’t look at it without saying that my 18-year old self is such a big fool.” Again, she bit her lower lip. “Well, I couldn’t blame her. Her weakness has been taken advantage of a guy five years older than her. I can somehow say that she was a victim.”

“Risa…”

“And so there it goes!” Risa raised her tone to lighten up the mood. “He would take me to movies but we’ll end up kissing instead of watching movies. He would choose a movie that won’t have a lot of audience. He would invite me at his house to watch animes but he would end up doing the same.”

The girl suddenly laughed which surprised Neru. Risa’s cheeks are tainted with pink. “Don’t worry Neru. He wasn’t able to get the whole me. Somehow I managed to get off of his hands whenever he is trying to pursue that thing. It’s also a good thing that he was transferred to another city making it a little hard for us to meet.”

Risa then rested her right arm to her knee. “I felt happy when he was sent away but I still pursued him just to stick with my first kiss policy. I realized that it was really stupid. In the end he agreed to be called my boyfriend. I was so happy back then but now I detest that feeling.”

“Years passed without any change. I felt like I was taken for granted. He didn’t value the small requests I made. He didn’t care about special events. There was a time when I asked him about marriage but he said that he wasn’t even planning on marrying me. But yeah, since I am a fool I kept holding on to him.”

“So… The only thing he wants from you is your kiss.”

“Sadly, that’s what he made me feel.” Risa smiled. “You can add breast fondling if you want to.”

Neru got even angrier. She would certainly find this guy and feed him with endless wasabi for making her hot pack feel terrible like this. Risa is such a precious gem! How dare him treat her like a pastime? How dare him treat her special person like this!?

As she thought, that guy is the reason for the sudden change in Risa. She tries to avoid people as much as she can. She doesn’t engage in conversations probably just to avoid lying.

Risa turned off the TV using her phone. The smiles of the idols suddenly annoyed her.

“But I managed to get out from his grasp. I was thinking about freeing myself but my stupid ideals blocked me. But yes, you can see that I’ve woken up now. I felt like the blindfold was taken away from me. I feel disgusted with everything to the point that I don’t even want to see him.

And guess what… He didn’t say anything when I said that I’ll be leaving him. He didn’t stop me. He didn’t look like he is giving a damn about it. I guess my decision is really right.”

“I’m really bothered of how stupid you are for clinging to him like that for so long.” Neru commented, annoyance can be traced to her voice. “If I were you I would kill him and throw his corpse in to the woods! No one deserves to be treated like that!” Neru gave her pillow a strong punch.

“Silly.” Risa smiled faintly. “I was too young and vulnerable.”

Then there was silence. Neru could see the emptiness in the eyes of her beloved hot pack. She hates seeing her source of warmth like this. If only she could tell Risa to look at her and not to anyone else.

Come on, Risa. Why do you have to be sad for a guy like him?

“So… What are your plans now?” Neru asked, throwing her pillow to the other side.

“Hmm… I don’t have any plans for now.” Risa bitterly smiled. “I really, really feel empty.”

“But alcohol won’t fill you up.”

Risa laughed shortly. “I know.”

The girl’s head hung for a moment. Neru thought that she was already sleeping but then she suddenly spoke.

“Actually....” Risa started. “If ever I get to another relationship I want to be the dominant one.”

“E-Eh?”

“I said I want to be the dominant one. I want to feel what it is like being in control.”

Neru’s cheeks burnt. “You mean?”

“I’d like to be the one initiating all the kisses. I want to be seen as the prominent one. I think that will somehow tape my shattered pride back.”

Neru noticed Risa’s eyebrows started to form a knot. “But I don’t know how. It is normal for women to be subjective and finding a subjective man is like searching Los Angeles in the map of Japan. And strangely, I feel disgusted to men after that unhealthy relationship. I don’t even want to be touched by any man.”

“Are you saying—”

“Yes, I want to try going out with a girl.”

Risa, are you really throwing away all of your ideals now?

“I’m afraid that no one will accept me and take me seriously after what happened. I’m afraid of what other people are going to say, of what my parents are going to feel. I feel like garbage. I want to be honest but this just really hurts my ego. I feel like I won’t be able to be in a proper relationship after this.”

“B-But…” Neru gulped to hydrate her throat. “Why do you think that going out with a girl would help you?”

Risa opened her eyes and switched her head towards Neru’s direction. “I think…” She started with a ghastly voice. “I think I can do better than him. I want to show him how to properly treat girls. I believe… I can do better than him.”

Neru’s heart started beating faster. The girl that she likes for a long time is suddenly saying that she’s now open to having a relationship with a girl. The blood circulation in her body is working double time. How is she supposed to react with this anyway?

Should I confess? Neru asked herself. But what if I get rejected? How are we supposed to continue our friendship? Moreover, what if I got accepted just because she feels the need to be with a girl? Aren’t we going to end up just like her former relationship? Help! What should I do!?

“Gahd~~!” Neru got surprised when Risa stretched. She then coiled and buried her face to her knees. “I wonder if there is someone who will accept me. I think I am getting crazy. I’d like to know what makes guys addicted to girls’ kisses!”

“R-R…Risa!” Neru called, more of a squeak. Her grasp to her pillow is so tight that it might split. “H-H-How about t-t-try it with me!?”

“Huh!?” Risa looked at her with a confused expression, her eyes heavy because of liquor.

Neru started sweating heavily. What on earth did she just ask? But yes, it is now or never. She doesn’t care anymore.

“K-K-Kiss me!”

Risa’s amused expression slowly vanished into an ‘are you kidding me?’ smile. “Seriously?”

“I-I-I’m serious!” Neru stuttered heavily, she almost bit her tongue. “I’m willing to—“

“Stop telling me things like that.” Risa coldly answered. She sat upright while looking down to Neru. “You don’t know what you are saying, Neru. For a long time I’ve been a slave of kissing. You don’t know how much I am well-trained.”

“B-But Risa!” Those words of the other girl just even made her heart go wilder. “A-Am I not enough!?”

“Shut up…” Risa sneered. “You are so innocent to be tainted. You might end up being like me.”

“I-I’m not afraid!”

“You’re stammering.”

“I’m not!”

“Are you kidding me?” Risa reached out to Neru which made the girl jerk. She brushed Neru’s hair to the back revealing her left ear. She watched Neru close her eyes as she plays with her hair. “That’s the face of someone who isn’t afraid, huh? That innocent face… Somehow I am really tempted to kiss you now.”

Neru opened her eyes and shyly looked at Risa. “Why don’t you try?”

Risa’s mind went blank. Her fingers traveled to Neru’s lips, testing the waters. “My pleasure.”

And then she dove for a kiss. It was just for a short moment and Neru wasn’t able to close her eyes. She almost didn’t feel anything because of how her system reacted. Risa looked at her with those lazy eyes, gazing at her lips. “It’s too soft. I wonder if I made the same expression at my first kiss but seriously… That expression is making me want to get more.”

Without further talks, Risa went in for another kiss. It’s a longer one. This time Neru started to feel the kiss propely. Risa’s lips hugging hers. She started with her upper lip down to her lower lip, going back and forth like a she’s not close to stopping.

Neru closed her eyes. Negative thoughts started to fill her mind but she chose not to care. Whatever happens after this, she will deal with the outcome but not now. The girl she has been inlove with for a long time is kissing her, she just wants to savour the moment.

She tried to return the favour as her lips started responding to this skillful kisser. Right then, she felt an arm wrapped her waist and pulled her nearer. She felt the other girl’s body next to hers, making her whole body ache due to the sudden warmth.

Risa let go of her lips and looked at her face, carefully observing each part of her face. She’s panting heavily but Risa doesn’t show any sign that she got tired with that kiss. Neru lowered her sight, averting the other girl’s observant stare.

“You learned how to kiss back after the second kiss.” Risa commented. “Or do you already have an experience before this kiss?”

“Silly…” Neru puffed her cheeks in embarrassment. “You know I have never been in a relationship.”

“I’m your first kiss, then?” Neru just nodded amusing the other girl. Risa sneered. “Somehow this excites me even more.”

And there it goes—their third kiss. Neru welcomed Risa’s lips, trying her hardest to catch up to her rhythm. The heat that is continually pressing her lips is addicting. She wants more of it. She needs more of it.

AWK

Neru suddenly pulled her face away from Risa, her cheeks burning hot. Did she just choke while kissing? That’s too embarrassing!

“Why?” Risa immediately went after her and gave a smack. “What’s wrong?”

“I-I…” Neru panicked. “I c-choke—“

“It doesn’t matter. Let’s continue.”

Risa jumped in front of her and pinned her to the wall. Her kisses became wilder making Neru weaker. Her hands aren’t doing anything, they were lifeless until Risa led her hands to give her a hug. Unsatisfied of Neru’s poor performance, she changed their positions. She made Neru sit on her lap and then continued with kissing while hugging the girl tightly.

Neru noticed the disappointment. She wanted to please Risa so she wrapped her arms around the girl’s neck, softly tugging the other girl’s hair.

Risa cut the kiss and smiled at her. She’s pleased and Neru can’t be any happier.

“You’re doing great.” Risa commented while smiling foolishly. She brushed Neru’s hair to have another good look of that beautiful face. Neru looked at her with those longing eyes.

“Risa…” she called out, her voice a little shaky due to the intensity of the kisses. “Risa, I love you.”

The smile on the other girl’s face suddenly faded. She fell quiet, her heavy eyes suddenly turned wide.

“No way…” She whispered.

“I do…” Neru cupped her face. “I’ve been loving you for so long.”

“Since when?”

“Since highschool.” Neru bit her lips and looked at another direction. “Since forever…”

“Neru…”

“Please don’t think that you are taking advantage of me because I love you. Don’t also think that I’m taking advantage of your present state. The truth is I’m a scared of how we are going to deal with each other after this night.”

Neru drew a little farther. “I know we’ll be a little awkward. When the influence of alcohol leaves you I know you will feel embarrassed to what we are doing now. I don’t want you to feel obliged about me. I’m not going to ask you to be my lover. I just want to…” A drop of tear rolled down her cheeks. “I just want to be honest with you… that after all these years I’ve been into you… I really love you…”

Neru closed her eyes. Her confession just ruined the mood. Why did she even have to do that? How amateur could she be?

She was surprised when Risa suddenly pulled her face nearer. The other girl is looking at her as if she is going to cry, faintly smiling at her, trying to say that she understands what she feels. She didn’t utter any word but her lips are reaching out to Neru, asking for her permission.

Neru smiled faintly and gave her what she is asking for. They kissed again. Again and again. She didn’t receive any answer but a kiss. She felt disappointed but the mood went back so she cursed in her mind followed by the resolution that she is just going to go with the flow.

Risa’s lips started to travel from Neru’s lips to her neck, to her collarbone down to her chest. Neru heard herself moaned which was really embarrassing but she just let Risa do her thing. She could feel that the girl is enjoying the dominance that’s in her hands. Risa made her lay to the bed and kissed her back to the lips as soon as her back touched the bed. Neru responded with the kiss, tugging the other girl to her. Her body magnetized by the other girl’s body.The atmosphere got steamier when tongue got involved.

Risa’s hand made her way to Neru’s bosom which made the girl moan even more. Risa cut the kiss to have a look at Neru but the scene that she saw splashed cold water unto her. Neru is looking helpless, panting heavily. Her shirt raised up revealing more of her milky white skin tainted with kiss marks that Risa left.

She suddenly came into a realization—this is how she looks like whenever that guy was making his way to her. Risa sat up. She hurriedly pulled Neru’s shirt down and slapped her forehead.

“What am I doing?” she uttered under her breath while tugging her fringe. “I’m turning out to be like him.”

“R-Risa…” Neru called out as she found strength to sit up. “Are you okay?”

The other girl left the bed and started to clean the trash that she left on the floor. Neru just watched her, her body still tingly. She knows exactly that everything is over.

“I’m sorry, Neru…” Risa sighed. “This is a mistake. I’m really sorry.”

Risa went to pick up her coat and hurriedly wear it. She went straight to the door and left the room. Neru didn’t even bother to stop her. She knows that it will be futile to do so. There goes her hot pack leaving her forever. For a while she was just looking at the door with her wishful thinking that Risa is coming back.

Tears started to flood her eyes. For heaven’s sake, why did she even offered herself for the experiment? Moreover, why did she even confess? How is she going to face Risa now?

“Neru, you’re really stupid.” She dropped herself back to the bed and closed her eyes. The thoughts of the earlier happenings filled her mind that she couldn’t even calm herself. Risa’s kisses, Risa’s touch… She wants more of it. She just made herself crazier in love with that person.

But now what? She embarrassed herself badly. How could she even save herself from this pit?

Her phone buzzed and she lazily went to get it but she jolted up from lying when she saw who was calling.

“H-Hello? Risa?” She answered, her voice still shaky.

“Thank goodness you answered. I thought you are going to ignore me.”

Neru somehow traced worry in the voice of the caller. “What made you call?”

“Look, Neru. I’m really sorry for what happened—“

“I know…” Neru bitterly answered. “Everything is a mistake, right?”

“Yes.”

Neru’s heart tightened. She felt like being pinched with thousands of needles.

“How about we start again tomorrow?”

“Eh?” Neru felt time stopped.

“You’re right, I’m under the influence of alcohol and I’m not happy with my first relationship. I should’ve learned already. Starting with kissing isn’t really a good idea.”

“R-Risa?”

“Let’s start once more. Let’s begin on how a proper relationship should start. You confessed to me, right?”

“I-I did…”

“Well then…” Risa took a deep breath. “Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

Neru felt her heart jumped in joy. Risa accepted her feelings!

“I know, I know… It is unethical to do this through phone. Let’s go out tomorrow. I got the feeling that everything will be awkward but if you are still willing to go out with me, let’s meet tomorrow after your class…”

Risa went on with the details of their date but Neru is already crying in joy. She agreed with everything that the girl said, answering with ‘mn!’ while trying to wipe her happy tears.

“I can’t say that I am feeling the same way for now, Neru.” Risa stressed. “But I’m really thankful that you still accepted me even after knowing what I went through. That really moved me. Let’s give it a shot. It might work out. I have the feeling that we would work out!”

“Mn! Thank you, Risa… You really made me happy.”

“Are you crying?” The other girl asked.

“N-No!” she lied. “See you tomorrow. I promise I won’t be late.”

“See you tomorrow, Neru. Sleep tight.”

“Good night, Risa.”

The call ended and Neru is still in a daze. She hugged her pillow and buried her face on it.

“How am I going to sleep tight with this?”

She knows that it Risa might not look at her with the same feelings but she couldn’t help but submerge herself with the happy feeling. She feels like she’s in a cloud nine.

Well, people are all the same. No matter how smart someone is, all of us become fools in regards to one subject—Koi.

Risa put her phone back to her pocket. She felt her lips that are still a bit hot with the earlier action. She broke up with her boyfriend for about a month already and moving on from it didn’t really take a lot of her time since she is really filled with disgust. But, using this story just to have the chance to visit her long-time crush somehow paid off.

She just laughed to herself on how sneaky she could be. She didn’t expect that Neru would offer herself to her and she even received a confession from the girl. Well, she has to go back to her home soon. She has a date set tomorrow and she can’t afford to arrive there looking like a tired panda.

She is being loved. Someone is loving her. Even though Neru got to know what she has gone through she still said that she loves her. That is something that she couldn't help but to be thankful of.

-END-

Obviously, I don’t know how to end it. XD I wrote this on a whim. XD
I can’t properly write things like  this. Sorry. I was thinking of Akane and Mona but I felt like an innocent looking girl like Neru fits the role more. Sorry about this. At least it didn't end up angst. XD
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 01:18:18 AM by shortcut48 »

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] Breakup (RisaNeru OS)
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2017, 07:38:02 PM »
WOAHHHHH!

This is amazing and the emotions are so raw I can even relate LOL! I actually cried a bit for Risa's story. I look like a squid now that my mascara's running. But anyway, Neru is so kawaii, when she stuttered but really determined to confess haha! And i thought it would be angst but Risa had been liking her too! I really like how Risa got Neru's first kisses xD

Thank you for writing this! Waaa~ This is amazing~!!
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2017, 02:08:06 PM »
CUT-SAN!!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!
Thank you for writing about this pair!!!!!
I love these 2 so much. I'm so happy right now!!!

I love the story. I was worried about what Risa will say and react to Neru. But to then to see that the feeling weren't one-sided made me squel with joy!!! Thank you so much.

I hope there will be a sequeal. About the date this time.
Plus, you're getting more and more into this love-making scenes.  :bath: :hee: :luvluv2: :shy2: :nya: :whistle: :wriggly: :on bleed: :monk gboy: :mon angel:

Offline alvinmahendra

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2017, 04:55:53 AM »
OMG I love this story so much. RisaNeru is just so darn cute couple  :inlove: :deco:
Please write more RisaNeru fic author-san 🙇
Bi-boy guitarist 🎸
Forever Paruru, Sakura, Neru oshi 💖
My friends call me "Al" ✌

Offline Spaceboy686

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2017, 06:29:33 AM »
I love your stories. Please update more shortcut-san :bow:

Offline Sakamichi

• Sakimichi series enthusiast
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2017, 07:01:16 AM »
So cute I want a sequel of this story  :inlove:

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2017, 06:27:07 AM »
Wahhhhhh

RisaNeru is cute.
I almost thought this was going to end badly for a moment there.  :cry:
But Risa sure is sly.  8)

Would love to see a sequel.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
[shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU)
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2018, 02:32:19 PM »
@porkofdoom-san, haha.. I'm glad it felt raw. :) Hahaha. Thank you for reading it.
@Goto24-san, I just like to try new things. I guess I am over that period. Haha
@alvinmahendra-san, Spaceboy686-san, Sakamichi-san, four4four-san, Let me see what I can do with this RisaNeru story. I still have an on-going series so it might take a while for a sequel. :) Thank you for reading my stories. :)

Hello! Sorry for the late notice but last week’s chapter of WISH is the last chapter for the first part of the story and it would be on a hold for a while. I’m really sorry for that. But it is not getting hold because I got tired of writing it. It is part of the flow. Here is another short series from me. If you haven’t checked the SayaMilky fic I wrote before, I think it will be better to check that out first. :) WISH will be back after this one.

Anyway, try to guess who will be the lead pairing in this story. XD Enjoy~ :)

When A Yankee Uses A Gun | Majisuka Gakuen AU

Part 1: FRUSTRATIONS

SAKURA jerked on her place after hearing several gunshots. Her eyes widened, alarmed of what may happen if she doesn’t move. She couldn’t help it anymore. The girl who is still in her school uniform was about to stand from where she is sitting in order to rescue their president but she was halted by the guy in front of him.

“Let them be.” That was the only thing Hiroki said; he is holding Sakura tightly by her wrist. His eyes are still on the cards that they are playing. They are playing poker but Sakura isn’t in the mood to enjoy the game. How could she even play if their president is already in danger?

“The enemy is already using guns and you are telling me to let them be!?” Sakura asked almost shouting, trying to free herself from the tight grip.

“My girl can handle it so don’t worry. She’ll manage to save Antonio.”

“Hiroki-san!” Sakura called out unto him. “I know how strong Salt-san is but guns—“

ARRRRRRGH!

That awful cry from the enemy made Sakura turn to where the battle is happening. She just saw that the gun is already in the floor while Salt is twisting the arm of the Yakuza leader.

“See?” Hiroki asked and then freed Sakura. He put off his cigarette by stepping on it and then slapped his cards presenting a full house. “I won again. Time to give me your lunch money.” Hiroki innocently smiled.

Sakura rolled her eyes and sighed. What would she give him when she survives eating free food from a Majijo OG called Minami? “How come you can remain calm like that? Your girlfriend is in danger!”

Hiroki chuckled which made Sakura more pissed. “You are talking about Salt being in danger? Come on, do you remember how she badly kicked your ass?”

Sakura blushed at the embarrassment brought by those words. The fact that she only landed one punch and had her face hit the ground countless times during her match with Salt will never let her pride to rest.

“But that was a fair fight!” Sakura looked back at the happening battle and she was shocked even more. She twisted Hiroki’s head just to make him see what’s going on. Hiroki almost lost his life.

“Look! The boss already got his sword!”

Hiroki ruffled his hair; getting tired of Sakura’s futile worrying. He grabbed his pistol armed with a silencer and locked the Yakuza boss as his target.

“Are you seriously firing at them!?” Sakura complained even more. “What if you hit Salt-san!?”

“Urusai, urusai!” Hiroki rolled his eyes. “Don’t you know who I am?”

Hiroki focused on his target. The boss was swaying his sword all over the place and it is a little bit hard to lock him down. But yeah, he is Hiroki. He is the best hitman there is in the history of Yamamoto-gumi.

He knows his girl might get angry at him if he steps in her fight but he is really getting annoyed with Sakura’s ramblings.

“Gotcha.” Hiroki pulled his trigger and the sword flipped off from the hand of the Yakuza boss.

Salt was surprised to what happened. She immediately turned at the direction of Hiroki and Sakura. There she found Hiroki playing with his gun while Sakura had her jaw dropped. How on earth did he manage to hit just the blade of the sword!?

Salt scowled at her boyfriend for interfering with her fight. She was having a little fun teasing the Yakuza boss because he couldn’t slash her off.

“Gomen.” Hiroki mouthed followed with a wink.

“Tch.” Salt, now furious, sent her enemy to a deep sleep after a combo of kicks and punches. She then turned to Antonio and freed the kidnapped girl with the sword the boss dropped.

Antonio was kidnapped by their rival Yakuza group just for fun and to satisfy the flesh. She was caught off guard after fighting with some people from Yabakune and was easily taken away.

“Salt...” she called after being freed from being tied. “Why did you help me?”

Knowing that they are from rival schools, it was really surprising that Salt saved her from the hands of the enemy.

“I am bored...” said Salt which is not really surprising. “I’m bored so I get the task Hiroki was entrusted with.”

“Hiroki-san?” Antonio hurriedly looked for Hiroki and the guy just waved at her with his gun. She also noticed Sakura standing beside the guy.

“Why is Sakura also here?” Antonio bowed her head due to embarrassment. “This is really frustrating. If only I wasn’t tired after my fight with Yabakune.”

“That girl was asking me to fight her again but I said I was in a rescue mission.” Salt answered, disregarding Antonio’s shame. “Also, she’s not entertaining me enough anymore. She isn’t getting stronger at all.”

Antonio looked at Salt’s unamused face. “Are you really that bored?”

There was silence before the Rappapa president answered. “I don’t even know what my life is for.”

“You still don’t know even after having Hiroki-san as your boyfriend?”

Salt remained silent after that question from Antonio. She knows the story of the two. Hiroki is the adoptive son of her older sister and he became the marksman of their group despite the opposition of his adoptive parents. He was a crazy player until he met Salt. It seems that the guy has fallen head over heels to the Rappapa president to the point that he stopped killing people just because of Salt requested for it.

But, the question here is if Salt feels the same way.

“Why are you two taking so long?” Hiroki asked, looking so bored. “Get out of here already and I will clean this mess.”

“W-What do you mean, Hiroki-san!?” Sakura asked, panicking.

Hiroki looked at her with bored eyes, put his gun against his head and acted like he is firing it to himself. “Bang~”

After that he went to the direction of the unconscious Yakuza people. Before he could even go there, Salt halted him by holding him by his arm. He turned to his girlfriend with an innocent face.

“Why?” he asked innocently. “If I let them go they will just bother us in the future. They can’t afford to be beaten by a high school girl like you.”

Salt firmly shook her head. “Let them be. They won’t stand a chance if they come back to me.”

“But Haruka, these guys are yakuza. You don’t know what they are willing to do just to get their prides back.”

Hiroki is saying this because he knows what is really happening inside. There might be good ones but there are those higher ups that don’t bother about blood relationship in order to expand their territory. There are those who are willing to execute their own child just to get whatever they want.

“But you’re part of a Yakuza clan as well, Hiroki.” Her hand slid down the guys arm and then held his hand. “I can handle them. Don’t worry. They will be my toys just to relieve my boredom.”

Hiroki heaved a sigh. “But, Haruka—“

He felt Salt pressed his hands. She’s looking at him straight to his eyes.

“No more killing, Hiroki.”

Hiroki rolled his eyes and pocketed his gun. “Alright, alright. I’m just thinking about you.” He rose up his hands as a sign of surrender.

“I can handle them anytime all by myself.” Salt reassured him.

“At least rely on your boyfriend.”

Salt just sneered at him while looking at his frustrated face. “There’s no need.”

“YOU ARE being so serious, Sakura. There’s no need to worry that much about those two.”

Center put off her boxing gloves and placed it neatly at the nearest table. Those are the precious gloves given to her by a remarkable senpai. She made her way towards Sakura who is lying on a bench, wearing her ever frustrated face.

“I hate it that they are being so carefree because they are too strong.” Sakura murmured. She remembered how Salt single-handedly destroyed that Yakuza troupe. They were armed but she took their consciousness like she was battling with low-level highschool yankees.

Center chuckled at the showcase of frustration. “You just can’t accept the fact that you can’t beat Salt no matter how many times you tried, right?”

She saw Sakura clenched her fists, a sign that her hunch is indeed correct. Center saw everything that happened in Majijo. It always amazes her whenever there are girls aiming to reach the top. It always reminds her of her own adventures towards it and the partner she was with.

One of the most remarkable fights that she has seen was probably the fight between the indestructible monster of the current Rappapa and the transfer student from Hakata. For a while she thought that Sakura could be the next Maeda because she reflected the same eyes as the legendary destroyer. She thought that finally someone would be able to kick the bored monster out of the throne but Sakura fell short. She fell so short, watching her lying on the floor almost the whole fight was so disappointing.

And here she is now, well Sakura is well-respected in school as the current Vice President but the fact that she couldn’t dethrone Salt affected her pride to the core. She’s been training under Center’s guidance. The senpai somehow wanted to see to how much more the girl would be able to grow. She’s been improving a lot. She might stand a chance’ is what Center always thinks but as Sakura progresses Salt is also having her game up without even giving much effort.

This is what frustrates Sakura even more. She feels like she has been chasing after the wind— something that she will never be able to catch no matter how fast she runs. What’s worse is that Salt ended up getting a boyfriend to ease her boredom. All that Sakura wants is to be the one to remove that from her. She wanted to see Salt flash a frustrated face because of being defeated by her so that she could erase from her memory how Salt terribly looked disappointed when she failed to entertain her during their first bout.

A sigh came out of Sakura. “Tell me, Center-san... What should I do to beat Salt-san?”

Center gave out a weak smile. She stopped trying to dry her hair damped with sweat from the training and then focused more on Sakura.

“How about seduce her boyfriend?”

Sakura’s eyes shut opened as she jolted up from lying. She turned to Center with her jaw hanging. “Are you serious!?”

Center crossed her arms. “Well, if you manage to rob Hiroki-nii away from her then you will win in the best-girlfriend field.”

“That’s not the type of victory I am longing for!” Sakura answered back, almost shouting.

The senpai just laughed. “But you like Hiroki-nii, right? Beware of that man. Rumor is that Hirokii-nii is also a monster.”

“He is a monster because he has killed a lot of people already, right?”

“No, no, no, dear kouhai.” Center eagerly shook her head. “I know that he kills without any hint of mercy from those dead eyes but what made him a monster is that he is...” She invited Sakura to come closer which the other girl did without thinking. She whispered the words she wanted to say.

“He can make anyone groan in bed—”

Sakura immediately covered her mouth as her cheeks burn in embarrassment. Center just looked at her with a wide grin on her face.

“He is a notorious monster in bed.” She casually said.

“B-But Hiroki-san is just in high—”

“Who told you that? He may look really young but he is already in his late 20’s.”

Sakura’s jaw dropped even more. What the hell is Center talking about?

“Rumors are he maintains that youthful face after taking someone else’s lives.”

Sakura remained quiet, contemplating about everything that she heard. She was just looking at Center as if she can’t fully grasp the situation.

“What’s with that look?” Center asked.

“I-I can’t believe that Hiroki-san is like that.”

“You wanna confirm it?”

Sakura blushed even heavier after that tempting suggestion of Center. “N-No way! I’m not into those kind of things! All I want to do now is to defeat Salt-san and reach the top!”

“I told you, you can also defeat her in some other ways.”

“No way!!!” Sakura angrily protested. “I’m not even interested to Hiroki-san as a man even the slightest bit!”

Center sneered. The sight of the flustered Sakura is making her excited. She likes the way this badass girl turns red. She looks so innocent and pure it makes her want to stain her. The sadist inside Center believes that a stained Sakura would entertain her more.

“Is it the other way around?” Center teasingly asked as she moves closer to Sakura. This action alerted the other girl. Sakura tried to avert her but if she moves further she will fall off the bench.

Center pressed her face near to the other girl’s. Sakura kept on trying to stay away from her but Center is like a snake that followed her wherever she is facing, trying to lock eyes with her.

Sakura gasped when she felt Center’s palm on her thigh. It was really warm and then she felt it crawling upwards.

“C-Center-san...!”

“By any chance...” Center caressed Sakura’s face with her free hand. “Do you have the hots for Salt?”

Sakura’s eyes widened even more. Her mouth opened but there is no voice coming out. She waved her hands to gesture something but she panicked too much that she fell off the bench. The girl immediately stood up and faced the sneering Center.

“I-I-I don’t l-l-look at Salt-san that way!” Sakura stammered so badly. “F-For me she’s like a wall that I should crush or else I will never be able to move forward!”

Sakura was dumbfounded when Center started laughing so hard. The senpai was even clapping as if she was really entertained.

“Don’t take it so seriously, Sakura! I was just joking!” Center laughed even more while holding her stomach. “Why do you always have to be this serious?”

“Why are you all saying that to me!?” Sakura asked back. “Salt-san, Hiroki-san and then you...”

Center tried to get her composure back and then looked at Sakura straight to her eyes.

“You will bore people even more if you are always serious.

“There’s nothing in this life but seriousness!”

Center scoffed. This girl doesn’t really listen to her.

“If Nezumi heard that she would die laughing at your seriousness antics.” Center smiled faintly at the memory of her special friend.

“Nezumi-san, huh?” Sakura fell quiet after hearing Nezumi’s name. The one who conquered the top with Center but suddenly vanished. “Do you have any news about her?”

Center shook her head followed by a sigh. “I hope she’s doing well.”

At the sight of that lonely Center, Sakura sighed as well.

SALT couldn’t contain her frustration anymore as she lost against Hiroki for who knows how many times it is. She threw the console straight to Hiroki’s face that stopped the guy from his manic laughing.

The arcade staff member that is guarding them almost peed his pants since Salt is starting to lose her temper yet again. She has destroyed a lot of game machines starting from consoles up to the monitor screen and the gaming center won’t be able to keep up with the repair costs if this keeps going.

They tried to confront the couple a few times but there are two reasons that kept them hiding under the sheets. First, the girl is the leader of the notorious all-girls school for Yankees that has been running for generations and no one was able to dethrone her. Second, the guy is a well-known Yakuza member and not just a member but he is considered a high-ranker for being the dispatcher. No one was able to pull themselves together and confront the two.

Hiroki shouted in pain with what Salt did to him. He immediately checked his nose to see if it didn’t get crooked. He has been taking care of his face so meticulously due to the influence of his adoptive mother and the said face has broken a lot of hearts of all genders.

“Haruka~” he whined, sounding like his adoptive mother. “Don’t be a sore loser for once. If you can’t beat me then stop challeng—OUCH!”

He wasn’t able to continue when Salt stepped on his foot. The girl stepped even harder after seeing the pained expression on the guy’s face. “Someday, I will really kick your ass in this game.”

“O-OUCH!” Hiroki shouted and lost balance making him fall towards Salt’s direction. Surprised, Salt tried to step backward but Hiroki was quick to catch her by wrapping his arm around her waist. Their faces are near each other with Salt being baffled at the face Hiroki is showing him. It is the guy’s usual playful look.

Indeed, he was faking being hurt with what Salt did to him earlier. His body and pain doesn’t really exchange words so they would never understand each other. The two has ceased talking a long time ago.

“Baka.” Salt glared at him. “Let me go.”

Hiroki pulled her closer to him making her gasp. The sound Salt made brushed shades of pink on her cheeks. She got embarrassed after hearing her own voice.

“Let you go?” Hiroki asked with a sneer. “Your hands are telling another story.”

Salt looked at her hands which instead of pushing the guy away are grabbing into the Hiroki’s shirt like they are pulling him closer. The girl, agitated of the continuous teasing, gave Hiroki a blow to his stomach to free herself.

Hiroki did react to the punch she gave but she knows that all those reactions are just part of his instinct. It’s an impulse of the body but there isn’t really any pain that he could feel.

“I wonder when you will stop hitting me. Will I be a battered husband in the future?” The guy scratched his head while smiling foolishly to himself but then Salt’s heavy stare caught his attention. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Instead of answering, Salt started walking towards the exit, bumping Hiroki along the way.

“Hey! What’s that for, Haruka?” Hiroki asked with a confused face.

Salt stopped and then turned to her boyfriend. She doesn’t know why but she feels like he made her wait for a very long time. Whenever she looks at that face of him, she could feel something in her heart that she couldn’t explain. It feels like she has longed to see that face but there is this bit of hatred for making her wait for so long.

She doesn’t know where she gets this feeling from but her heart aches whenever this guy comes into sight. She wants to give him a hug. It’s the first time in her life that she wanted to hug someone but she just couldn’t do it. ‘Playing easy was never her game’ she thought in the beginning but after getting beaten in an FPS game duel, she agreed to be his girlfriend as punishment.

“I’m really going to let you remember the feeling of pain.” Salt stated with a very serious face before turning back to her way out.

Hiroki’s eyebrows raised but he then smiled soon after. “Please don’t. I had enough of it.” He whispered to himself before following Haruka.

“Anyway, Antonio told me to say thanks to you. Seems like you got a new fan.”

They were already in the streets when Hiroki started talking again. He tends to always make the atmosphere light whenever he feels it is time to do so. He just couldn’t stand a serious air. Sometimes he thinks it is funny that he turned out this way when he was just a very innocent kid calling a woman his Otou-san and scaring people with the way he stares at them. When did his personality change anyway?

Ahh… Yes, it was the time when his adoptive parents were executed by the head of the Yakuza clan himself. It was the time they breathe their last, witnessing everything with his own eyes. How can a father just erase his own flesh and blood just like that after one disagreement?

Oh, and that was the time Hiroki took his first kill. He was forced to fire his gun to completely end someone’s life for the very first time. Both of his parents were already bleeding that time and he was given a choice to keep them alive by killing the politician that betrayed the Yakuza or let his hands remain clean but let his parents die.

Of course, due to shock and the love he had for his parents, he killed the politician, firing his gun straight to the guy’s head. His parents witnessed him killed someone and he could remember the strong feeling of letting them down. Hiroki did what he was instructed to but his parents were still slaughtered.

Trauma caused him to be a mindless puppet of the Oyabun, discarding anyone that threatens the boss’ business. He doesn’t know how many he has already killed. He might be acting all cheerful but when it comes to killing, he won’t be someone you would wish to mess with.

“Tell her not to feel indebted. I had fun that night.” Salt answered him coldly, not even turning to him.

Hiroki laughed awkwardly. He is now the attender of the boss’ other daughter but to another woman. The Oyabun has an obsession of naming all his daughter’s with the name Sayaka which is a bit creepy and weird at the same time.

“Anyway, tell Sakura that she has to pay me. She lost to me in poker last time.”

Salt scoffed. “Sakura, huh?”

“What? Did she do something again?” Hiroki pried.

“Nothing. She’s making me bored like hell.”

“Don’t be too hard on her. She’s doing her best just to entertain you. She must really admire you.”

Salt sighed. “Admire, huh?”

“She’s serious in everything she does. Sometimes her seriousness is scary. I hope she can loosen up even a little bit and start considering people her friends.” Hiroki smiled. “Be a good older sister to her, Haruka-chan!”

“Shut up.” Salt tried to act tough but a faint smile peeked on her lips.

Hiroki watched Salt as she walks. He wouldn’t mind spending the rest of his life with her. If only he can get out of the hands of the Oyabun. Salt may have told him to stop the killings but he can’t say no to whatever is ordered for him to do. He’s afraid that Salt may get targeted as well just like what happened to his folks. He would never want to see her suffer the same fate. He still executes the orders but this time he lets them live but tell them to fake their deaths.

“Haruka…” he called out, the tone of his voice changed making the girl stop and turn to him.

“That face…” Salt pointed out the change in his facial expression.

“Haruka…” he called out once again. “Tell me, have I made you like me now?”

Salt smiled at that question. How many times would he even ask about that? She has agreed to be labelled his girlfriend. Isn’t that enough? “Maa… You entertain me so I’m keeping you in my company.”

Well, people just can’t be honest at times. Even though the answer is simply yes they tend to go on a detour.

Quite disappointed, Hiroki just smiled. “Maa…”

He stood still and watch Salt cross the railway. Her house is on the other side of the road while Hiroki has to get back since his house is on the other direction. Salt didn’t even say goodbye. It’s always like this. They go on their separate ways as if nothing happens, as if they are not a couple.

The train passes by and together with the noise it makes, Hiroki released a sigh.

“Well I guess even the strongest Yankee would never love a criminal like me.”

Smiling as if it is the only thing to console himself, Hiroki started walking back. He doesn’t deserve any of this anyway. On the other hand, Salt froze on her way while climbing the hill. She looked back but only saw the passing train.

“Should I tell him?” She asked herself, her heart started beating fast. She shook her head to wake herself up.“I should tell him!”

The train completely passed and she saw Hiroki walking with his head down. Her heart couldn’t handle it anymore so she gave in.

“Hiroki!”

For the first time in her life she let her voice out like that. The guy looked back and was startled to see Salt running towards him with a smile on her face. Did the train put some magic on her? Why did she suddenly turn into a puppy?

“H-Haruka?” He called, couldn’t believe what he is seeing.

“Hiroki! I have something to tell you!” Salt tried to run but the gate of the railway hasn’t opened up yet. Out of frustration, she gathered air around her and tried to shout. “Hiroki!!! The truth is I—“

Hiroki’s shout echoed on the whole area after three gunshots were heard. He watched Salt as she fell on the ground, her eyes wide open but lifeless. Hiroki trembled upon seeing his beloved girl struggling to get air, bleeding terribly.

He ran towards her. He tumbled a few times for his knees were badly shaking. He tried to save her but there is nothing he could do for she’s already dead when he picked him up in his arms.

Hiroki wept. For the first time in forever he felt this excruciating pain of losing someone he holds dearly. He wept. Bitterly.

He looked up on the hill where the gunshots came from. There he saw someone wearing a hoodie and his core shook after recognizing who it was.

-TBC-

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU)
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2018, 03:00:59 PM »
WHAT THE HECK!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU)
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2018, 03:54:13 PM »
Gasp :shocked

I thought it was going to be a Hiroki x Paruru or Paruru x Sakura, but I guess that is going out the window.

That cliffhanger ending though.
Just who is the figure? :?

I guess we will find out in the next update.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much