JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Popcorn Love

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 311607 times)

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
Wait a sec, didn't Miki also mention she had back problems that affected her dancing? Hmmm......
 :P

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2007, 04:46:57 AM »
Miki-sama can take much more than that!!! lol but is just funny read those gossips... they are like so unreal even for an average person XD but i can believe if her boyfren got problems for making that kind of... training ^^U

HEY! wait a sec, the back problem could be her boyfren?

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »
that really aint a good pic for miki's bf isnt it .. he looks so :tama-mad: in it ..

miki's in it for some of his other qualities ? :lol: apologize miki fans

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #143 on: November 13, 2007, 03:15:29 AM »
Latest rumor around is that MM has been invited for the 10th time to the Kouhaku Uta Gassen, and C-ute is invited for the first time.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »
Latest rumor around is that MM has been invited for the 10th time to the Kouhaku Uta Gassen, and C-ute is invited for the first time.

Now that's some good gossip.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2007, 03:19:50 AM »

I think I'm the one who spread this rumor  XD  :lol:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2007, 03:22:22 AM »
Nope, got it from two japanese sites and 2ch, but we'll have the truth later this week, when NHK announces the participants.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2007, 03:24:14 AM »
I know ~ I was just joking :lol:

but I did said C-ute will be invited to Kouhaku @ H!P Crapola (around 4 weeks ago) ~ that's why I said I'm the one who spread this rumor ..... who knows XD :lol:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 03:45:21 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2007, 04:00:24 AM »
I'll be glad if MoMusu goes to the Kouhaku this year, though I don't know about C-ute's chances of going. C-ute is performing at the Best Hit Kayousai though.

I've actually heard some gossip that MoMusu won't go to the Kouhaku this year because of the various scandals, but that was only mentioned by one person on this forum and I haven't heard that anywhere else. So, I'm going to assume that probably MoMusu will be able to go to the Kouhaku. I can't wait until NHK officially announces the singers.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2007, 01:08:45 PM »

I've heard the opposite.

Care to post the sources?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2007, 03:08:36 PM »
Never mind, they took the lists down anyway, only people that seem "confirmed" are SMAP (and some say GACKT). Have to wait for the official NHK announcement  :(

EDIT: this year both team chairpeople are male: Red team will be Nakai Masahiro from SMAP, and White team will be Shofukutei Tsurube http://dailynews.yahoo.co.jp/fc/entertainment/kohaku/?1194851745
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 03:16:57 PM by reyfer »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »
this year both team chairpeople are male

........ eh !?  :mon duh: :mon duh: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2007, 05:06:43 PM »
Wow, Nakai-kun is with the red team this year.  That's going to be weeeeird.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2007, 05:13:16 PM »
ah, so sad .. berryz gonna sit this one out :-\

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2007, 03:32:48 AM »
I don't think Berryz would sit this one out if C-ute doesn't, it would be too harsh on them to get beaten that badly by C-ute.  They'll probably be back dancer at least and I don't think C-ute would get a step forward either.  Wondering what'll this year's theme and the song the songs they gonna sing, Mikan? Onna ni Sachi Are?

I really want to see C-ute's JUMP! in Kouhaku :)

Offline BomberG

« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2007, 09:47:20 AM »
for me it would be just as bad if berryz was there only to be back dancer :depressed:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »
Even though they haven't announce it yet.  i really think that MoMusu is gonna be in this year's kouhaku as well.  I mean this year they broke a few Oricon records and just starting to expand into Asia.  although i don't wanna jinx it...
 i really think/ or at least hope that they'll be in it too despite the scandals and bad press.  they been in it since 2000 rite?

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2007, 10:15:06 PM »
Even though they haven't announce it yet.  i really think that MoMusu is gonna be in this year's kouhaku as well.  I mean this year they broke a few Oricon records and just starting to expand into Asia.  although i don't wanna jinx it...
 i really think/ or at least hope that they'll be in it too despite the scandals and bad press.  they been in it since 2000 rite?
No, the only year they were absent from Kouhaku was their first year, 1997. They have been in every Kouhaku since 1998, that is 9 appearances so far. It would be nice if they can have their 10th appearance on their 10th anniversary year.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2007, 10:24:18 PM »
Morning Musume hadn't debuted officially in 1997. Their first major single is from January 1998.

The question for me is, will Ayaya be there? With Mikity out of the picture nowadays, it looks like a no go for her. So no GAM, but what will Ayaya perform if she's there? Egao doesn't feel like a Kouhaku song to me.

Berryz and C-ute fans will have to contend with a back dancer role for their favorites I'm afraid. It is because Momusu is above Berryz and C-ute in the H!P hierarchy, especially with something as traditional as the Kouhaku Utagassen.

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2007, 10:32:53 PM »
The question for me is, will Ayaya be there? With Mikity out of the picture nowadays, it looks like a no go for her. So no GAM, but what will Ayaya perform if she's there? Egao doesn't feel like a Kouhaku song to me.

Happy to go? Although a hit song medley sounds more likely.

Btw, is there a date for when exactly will they announce Kouhaku's artist list?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:35:03 PM by ChiruChaCha »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Popcorn Love