JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 311641 times)

Offline Risastar

• Member+
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #240 on: January 03, 2008, 05:33:32 PM »
Thats very true! Then I wonder who its going to be then...I can't think of anyone else really besides Airi but I don't think Tsunku would do that since she already lead in C-ute. Maybe it really is Chisato! That would be a dream come true I have been wanting a Chisato solo ever since I heard her and Maimai's verison of Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi. Speaking of Maimai it could also be her since she did have a unit with Koharu and it was pretty successful.
Fany Power<3

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: January 03, 2008, 07:53:37 PM »
Having a C-ute member becoming a soloist is kool, but i hope they won't "graduate" her from the group just yet, not until her solo career took off.  maybe in a couple of years,

now would be just too soon, don't cha think?  i wouldn't make any sense...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: January 03, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »
What, Yaguchi and Ishikawa are somehow significantly more popular than Nacchi? Bitch, please.. Nacchi's singles may not be selling but Yaguchi's not even releasing shit... And it's not like Ayaya hasn't fallen a lot in popularity, too... If anything, pairing Maimi with Nacchi is clumsy because Nacchi fans are used to Nacchi solo stuff and aren't necessarily interested in duet releases... Much like Masa hasn't checked out Ongaku Gatas because it has too many members he doesn't care about (even if it has Rika)...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #243 on: January 03, 2008, 08:27:12 PM »
What, Yaguchi and Ishikawa are somehow significantly more popular than Nacchi? Bitch, please.. Nacchi's singles may not be selling but Yaguchi's not even releasing shit... And it's not like Ayaya hasn't fallen a lot in popularity, too...
I was going more for non-H!P fans. Yaguchi isn't associated much with H!P anymore besides concert MC/random concert appearances/Uta-doki. Ishikawa seems to be more popular outside of H!P than Nacchi for whatever reason. Ayaya has fallen a lot in popularity as has everyone else in H!P, but Nacchi, to me, seems to have fallen the most of all the featured soloists. Ayaya has always had more outside fans. They both are getting fewer TV appearances, but I hardly ever see Nacchi in anything that's not entirely H!P related. The ones who seem to be getting the most TV appearances not as a group are (kinda sorta)Okada and Ongaku Gatas non-egg girls (minus Korenaga). And Yaguchi's not releasing anything, which could make it sell more, just for the fact that she hasn't released anything, which is why I mentioned her.

And shirenu, I know you're a Nacchi fangirl, but seriously, I hardly ever see anything Nacchi related anymore. She used to randomly appear on shows much like Satoda (even Okada to a point) are doing now, but lately, I don't know when I last saw her doing anything. Yaguchi and Ayaya are slowing hitting that road, but Nacchi seems to have just dropped off, to me. I see more MKB stuff on trackers weekly than I do with Nacchi monthly. Not saying she's less popular than them, but she had her spotlight time, and it's definitely not around anymore, whether it's her scandals or her age, or what... I don't know.

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #244 on: January 03, 2008, 09:43:20 PM »
What Okada & Satoda are doing is just a job of a tv personality. Same goes with Ayaya, she only hosts a tv show for housewives and does pad commercials. If that's called popularity, sure, Nacchi isn't popular enough >.>

And Yaguchi's not releasing anything, which could make it sell more, just for the fact that she hasn't released anything, which is why I mentioned her.

If it could sell she would release it already :lol:

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline walking_wounded`

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: January 03, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »
Wait wait wait wait....when did Aya start doing pad commericals and where can I see it........I'm just curious..you know...

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #246 on: January 03, 2008, 10:09:25 PM »
^
[youtube=425,350]EDDUiXcDPJI[/youtube]

Offline walking_wounded`

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: January 03, 2008, 10:54:46 PM »
^
Wow.......thats the happiest and cutest feminine hygiene product I have ever seen in my life. I feel ackward for Aya I hope she got a good paycheck outta that.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2008, 12:21:42 AM »
What Okada & Satoda are doing is just a job of a tv personality. Same goes with Ayaya, she only hosts a tv show for housewives and does pad commercials. If that's called popularity, sure, Nacchi isn't popular enough >.>
That's true, but I was just trying to make the point that it's outside of H!P things, so they might get noticed more. There has to be a reason why a lot of shows have been inviting Satoda and such on their shows, right?
And Yaguchi's not releasing anything, which could make it sell more, just for the fact that she hasn't released anything, which is why I mentioned her.

If it could sell she would release it already :lol:
I just don't think she wants to release anything. Don't ask why I mentioned her regarding the Maimi thing, though...

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #249 on: January 06, 2008, 01:43:31 AM »
What, Yaguchi and Ishikawa are somehow significantly more popular than Nacchi? Bitch, please.. Nacchi's singles may not be selling but Yaguchi's not even releasing shit... And it's not like Ayaya hasn't fallen a lot in popularity, too... If anything, pairing Maimi with Nacchi is clumsy because Nacchi fans are used to Nacchi solo stuff and aren't necessarily interested in duet releases... Much like Masa hasn't checked out Ongaku Gatas because it has too many members he doesn't care about (even if it has Rika)...

Seems as if it hit a fangirl's nerve.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #250 on: January 06, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »
what is the difference of (羊) (狼) (鳩)

on 2ch ?

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: January 06, 2008, 06:25:16 PM »
Those are the names of 3 different 2ch boards dedicated to H!P.

狼 (Ookami, Wolf)
http://mamono.2ch.net/morningcoffee/

羊 (Hitsuji, Sheep)
http://tv11.2ch.net/ainotane/

鳩 (Hato, Dove)
http://tv11.2ch.net/zurui/

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: January 06, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »
what is the difference of (羊) (狼) (鳩)

on 2ch ?

狼 is anonymous.

羊 and 鳩 have forced ID.

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #253 on: January 06, 2008, 07:21:56 PM »
ooohh ~
thank you , thank you both .. thats kinda explain alot :-X

guess the latest gossip would be the dude miki dating is proposing to her ? :muffin: for him :( for us ..

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
The rumor is from Mechaike so you never know. :lol: I'm downloading it to check.

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #255 on: January 06, 2008, 08:18:48 PM »
while your at it could you keep a look out for the

Risako :heart: Yamada Ryosuke / Yurina :heart: Yuto Nakajima thingy for me ? :p

seems to be new .. but i really need to get offline :cry:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #256 on: January 06, 2008, 09:35:03 PM »
while your at it could you keep a look out for the

seems to be new .. but i really need to get offline :cry:

What?  what's this about?  who r these guys?  how does this rumors even got started?  more info pleaze...  only 6 days into the new year 2008 and already rumors started rolling in.   just like the one about kamei graduation, but what a relief that ain't true,  at least i hope not for a couple more years or so...

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #257 on: January 06, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »
Risako :heart: Yamada Ryosuke / Yurina :heart: Yuto Nakajima
who r these guys?

Wiki is your friend~ They're both from Johnny's Hey!Say!JUMP so most likely it's just another stupid rumor.

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: January 06, 2008, 10:01:44 PM »

Hmm, I don't think this is that new. I haven't heard the Risako one before, but I've heard the Yurina and Nakajima Yuto one since last year.

I don't think Johnny's and H!P are even allowed to interact that much, so it's probably just wishful thinking.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2008, 03:11:18 AM »
Well, at least Yuuto is cute so If someday they can go out I wouldn't mind  :roll:
but he's really short compared to her...167.5 cm :lol:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:14:05 AM by Pinkosa »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely