JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drumkan - Wake Up

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 312369 times)

Offline Risastar

• Member+
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »
Well that was very interesting but of course they can't have a graduation in May because of their theater play with Takarazuka that starts in August. Unless they plan on graduating a member anyways despite this promotional photo As for the Egg rumor I wish they would debut a new egg group! I would kinda like a Kikkawa unit that would be awesome  :muffin:
Fany Power<3

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2008, 07:23:10 PM »
If an egg does debut in Morning Musume, I wish that it would be Mano Erina :wub:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2008, 08:13:48 PM »
Well that was very interesting but of course they can't have a graduation in May because of their theater play with Takarazuka that starts in August. Unless they plan on graduating a member anyways despite this promotional photo

It's happened before. Konno was supposed to be in Ribon no Kishi, but graduated anyway. And having a graduation in May is more convenient. A summer grad interferes with rehearsals for the musical and some of the girls might risk straining their voices from all the crying. Ai, for example, lost her voice after Kei's grad.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2008, 08:16:26 PM »
An anonymous poster on 2ch says that there will be an important announcement regarding personnel at the Yokohama Arena concert this weekend. He says the leak is from a friend at UFG.

The poster concludes his post mentioning that there also will be happy surprise.
* JFC still hopes for the return of Miki-sama!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2008, 08:26:52 PM »
Well that was very interesting but of course they can't have a graduation in May because of their theater play with Takarazuka that starts in August. Unless they plan on graduating a member anyways despite this promotional photo

It's happened before. Konno was supposed to be in Ribon no Kishi, but graduated anyway. And having a graduation in May is more convenient. A summer grad interferes with rehearsals for the musical and some of the girls might risk straining their voices from all the crying. Ai, for example, lost her voice after Kei's grad.

Thats very true. Still I don't think there will be a graduation in May because if you look at Morning Musume's spring tour http://wiki.theppn.org/Morning_Musume_Concert_Tour_2008_Haru_%7ESingle_Daizenshuu%7E the last date of the concert is at Tokyo Welfare Meeting Hall which isn't big enough to hold a graduation concert and is in May so there can't be a grad in May.
Fany Power<3

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »
If the ratings suck, graduate the chinese "exchange" and then bring back miki and yaguchi lol.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »
if The chinese member does leave (even though it would be sad to let them go), it wouldn't be suprising since, they are "exchange students" for one year and the time is almost up.  they debut @ Yossi Grad concert on May as well. 

But i hope that that's not the last we seen of them.  Tsunku maybe already had plans for their chinese activites and hopefully the Asia invasion is still underway since they're the key, rite? 

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #307 on: January 22, 2008, 05:07:11 AM »
If the ratings suck, graduate the chinese "exchange" and then bring back miki and yaguchi lol.
And miss out on Miki groping those delicious thighs of Junjun's? I think not sir. ;D

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #308 on: January 23, 2008, 03:42:26 AM »
Thats very true. Still I don't think there will be a graduation in May because if you look at Morning Musume's spring tour http://wiki.theppn.org/Morning_Musume_Concert_Tour_2008_Haru_%7ESingle_Daizenshuu%7E the last date of the concert is at Tokyo Welfare Meeting Hall which isn't big enough to hold a graduation concert and is in May so there can't be a grad in May.

You're right as long as there's no more new dates ;)

That's very likely and probably there'll be Korean "exchange" to come in place. :D

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2008, 10:08:12 AM »
Its going to be a major disappointment when they leave :[ of course they are only exchange students, but its interesting to see them grow in a completely different country, learn the customs, the language, etc.  It just adds and extra interesting factor to a new gen member. When Aika rolled around I honestly could care less how she did, it was sort of like "oh another new member great." but when LL and JJ came around it was like "oh wow they've learned the language well and have so many interesting things and anecdotes about china" and whatnot.
to be announced.

Offline isuzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #310 on: January 26, 2008, 12:22:36 PM »
2ch is reporting that Biyuuden will break up in june  :O

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #311 on: January 26, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
2ch is reporting that Biyuuden will break up in june  :O

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

me need BiNyuuDen .............

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #312 on: January 26, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »
If viyuden disappears.. and gam/miki won't come back.. then what must I do  :'(

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #313 on: January 26, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »
7th and 8th gen all had good finalists,
they reject all 7th and get Aika from 8th. Fail.

Ayaya was the only stable solo in the idol pop business,
they let her go cheap. Fail.

Maki was raising sales in R&B,
they made here release Secret. Fail.

GAM was the only group keeping up the single sales with the album sales,
they punish Miki for having a boyfriend. Fail.

Hello!Morning sucked but had 3% at least,
they make an even worse show under 1%. Fail.

Biyuden has kept loyal sales,
they get disbanded. Fail.

ºC-ute wins everything thanks to Tokkaikko Junjou,
they schedule the corny LALALA song. Fail.

It is my conviction that H!P has a mole. This is not normal. Someone is giving bad advise to Tsunku and UFA; they can't be that much idiots by themselves; no one boycotts his own business this much. Since each artist has a lot of managers, I think some of them are payed by the rival labels or something like that. Really, you can't screw up this much, one after another, you can't. They must be the laughingstock of the business partners and the focus of all jokes. Seriously, either the company is run by a bunch of incompetence people -doubtfully, as they had better years- or they have someone trying to kill it inside their own people -most likely-.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: January 26, 2008, 07:51:23 PM »
It's dark times for us fans indeed. I think if you ask anyone, what they want to happen is a relaxation of the rules, and so do I. For goodness sake let them have a boyfriend without the fear of losing their career. And yet, I don't see it happening. :(

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »

It is my conviction that H!P has a mole. This is not normal. Someone is giving bad advise to Tsunku and UFA; they can't be that much idiots by themselves; no one boycotts his own business this much. Since each artist has a lot of managers, I think some of them are payed by the rival labels or something like that. Really, you can't screw up this much, one after another, you can't. They must be the laughingstock of the business partners and the focus of all jokes. Seriously, either the company is run by a bunch of incompetence people -doubtfully, as they had better years- or they have someone trying to kill it inside their own people -most likely-.

Scary to think someone is out to get H!P as a whole.  whether how big or small their rivals are, someone is out to ruin them.  and that's is something i can't stand for.  although there's no proof and all is just speculations...  but people all mention how fierce the competition is during releases, perhaps there is some truth to the matter. 
UFA are idiots as well, why can't they see what's happening and when they try to make things better, it went for the worse.  usually they do a "HIT or MISS" strategy, they need competent people to manage them.  And Tsunku, too. I have a lot of respect for the man, being H!P main producer and all, but sometimes it's seems that he just do nothing and go along with it.... or maybe he can't since he don't have the authority... 
seeing my beloved Hello! Project in this situation, at this rate, i'm afraid of what might happen next.  They seem so fragile now....  i'm having nightmares just thinking of the worst case scenario.  it saddens me so, i just hope it won't happen and H!P will get better and better in the near future and stays that way. 

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »
LOL there is no one out there trying to get H!P

H!P is ridiculed by bad management and Tsunku is not on speed enough.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »
Yeah, I haven't been feeling the "batshit insane" vibes from Tsunku recently.  Definitely a bad sign.  When I realized that he's not writing anything for H!P outside of Momusu, Berryz, C-ute, V-u-den, and GAM, the end of H!P scare stories seemed just a little more credible to me.

10 Years of Momusu, V-u-den and GAM are out of the picture, and who knows if he'll be interested in the former H!P Kids once their average ages go over 16?

Meanwhile, outside of UFA's power, he has TNX.  I'm not keeping up on that, but it seems to me to fill a niche that's already a bit crowded with AKB48.  Plus, there isn't the history of success that H!P has, so how successful will it be?

Is Tsunku spawning new groups to make quick money so he can retire with his ex-model wife?  Or is it because he's developed the middle-age equivalent of ADHD and is forgetting what he has been doing?  WHAT'S THE DEAL, MITSU-KUN??
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »
Okay, firstly, WTF NO MORE RIKA/ERIKA/YUI gyrations?!?!? :OMG:

Secondly, remember folks that the stuff that's been going on in H!P isn't all Tsunku's doing. He just writes and produces the songs. In all likelihood, all of the "bigger" decisions are being made by that Yamazaki guy, who's apparently the head of UFG/UFA. No one ever really knew of him before, but lately he's been turning up in the credits of recent H!P DVDs, replacing Tsunku as "Executive Producer".

examples:

Great Hawaiian Tour with GAM credits -

H!P DVD Mag. Vol 13 credits -

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2008, 10:42:51 PM »
I'd heard a few things about this guy (or was it the Ogata guy?), like that he was the one responsible for Miki going into Momusu.  Also some other stuff that seemed like he was the real man behind the curtain, while Tsunku's just the guy who does the music.  I don't think we'll ever really know the true balance of power behind H!P, but I definitely think that Tsunku gets significantly more than his fair share of blame for bad decisions.  In any case, it seems more like the suits are in charge.

TNX = proof that Tsunku's getting tired of UFA's management?  He sure as hell isn't tired of girl groups, but maybe a little tired of H!P girl groups/UFA style?

Edit:
Quick google search says Yamazaki's the one I'm thinking of.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 10:45:24 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drumkan - Wake Up