JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Lorraine

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 309333 times)

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #380 on: February 19, 2008, 02:52:50 PM »
^ well if Kame did dated this "ass-dude", good for her of dumping this crap.

But I just finished reading this...doesn't say anything about bed photos:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=news&topic=178

oh... it's the photos posted on the article, I didn't mean "Okazaki" talked about the bed photos
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #381 on: February 19, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »
I wasn't particularly shocked when I found out about this.

I doubt Kame went to a public high school after she joined the group.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #382 on: February 19, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »
^ according to Wiki.theppn Kame went to private high school
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #383 on: February 19, 2008, 05:10:28 PM »
Sounds like a storyline that i dreamt of, just that the guy was me

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #384 on: February 19, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »
Either way, it looks like she's no longer dating the guy, which means that this probably will blow over pretty quickly (it's not like what happened with Mari or Miki). The article, IMO makes him a bit of a sleazebag for selling her out like this. He knew when they were going out (if it really was Eri, that is) that she's an idol, and that even without that, it's not right to go blabbing around and selling what should be private photos the way that he did.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: February 19, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »
Supposedly he got 230,000 yen for the photos.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #386 on: February 19, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »
Here's a post from Lantis @ H!O.

That article full of lies and inaccuracies. For example, Eri quit high school in first grade (she switched to correspondence education) and her first concert was around 2003, not 2005 (when the guy says he met her).
Also the purikura is "faked", apparently it's one Eri took with Sayu, also compare her haircut (she cut her hair and dyed it at that time)

Next time they should research a bit about Momusu before making up rumors, that way it'll be a little more believable.

So yeah, it's just some stupid fake story. Even if it was true, it's an ex-BF, I doubt Eri will get in trouble for it. This guy's just some doink.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 08:10:00 PM by doinkies »

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #387 on: February 19, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
^All the pics are Kame and Sayu :heart:

:lol:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #388 on: February 19, 2008, 08:25:52 PM »
I guess the doinks at Shuukan Gendai thought that "Eri's having a lesbian relationship with her fellow member!!111!!!" wasn't quite as juicy a story... :P

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #389 on: February 20, 2008, 12:40:15 AM »
I guess the doinks at Shuukan Gendai thought that "Eri's having a lesbian relationship with her fellow member!!111!!!" wasn't quite as juicy a story... :P
:lol:

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #390 on: February 20, 2008, 12:45:41 AM »
^oh man... but if that is true, I bet you next audition you gonna see tons of hot lesbian girls trying to get into H!P
XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #391 on: February 20, 2008, 12:51:57 AM »
^ That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, you know. ;D

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #392 on: February 20, 2008, 01:39:33 AM »
Won't Mikitty be happy, then?  lots of girls willing to be grope by Miki.  Although maybe Yossy would be popular among the group.  Yossy just so kool and is loved by everyone, male or female.

Offline Arcadia Victis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #393 on: February 20, 2008, 04:50:49 AM »
Yossy was voted by all of the other members of MM to be the sexiest, except for Miki who voted herself XD

Although, is the kissing picture one of Eri and Sayu too? :w00t:
Rika <3

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #394 on: February 20, 2008, 05:04:05 AM »
^it's ALL them  :twisted: :ding:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #395 on: February 20, 2008, 05:48:39 AM »
Yossy was voted by all of the other members of MM to be the sexiest, except for Miki who voted herself XD

Really?  when was this? when did it happen? videos? i never heard of this.  although i could understand why...  Yossy is really kakkoi and i always believe she is the most reliable and fun to be around with.  IMO, she probably is the most popular within H!P, among H!P members. 
but also the fact that she is the tom-boy of the group and since all the girls are supposedly can't have boy-love, she's the closest thing they could have, which raise her sexy level towards the girls.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #396 on: February 20, 2008, 08:01:05 AM »

Really?  when was this? when did it happen? videos? i never heard of this.  although i could understand why...  Yossy is really kakkoi and i always believe she is the most reliable and fun to be around with.  IMO, she probably is the most popular within H!P, among H!P members. 
but also the fact that she is the tom-boy of the group and since all the girls are supposedly can't have boy-love, she's the closest thing they could have, which raise her sexy level towards the girls.
It was when they released "Sexy Boy". In an interview, the journalist asked each one of them who was the "sexiest" in the group. Everybody said "Yossi" except Miki, who said "me, of course" and Koharu, who said "Fujimoto-san". And when Yossi was asked, she said "Michishige can be extremely sexy when she wants to, but she keeps it hidden".

Offline duffmachine

• Nacchi Super Fan~
  • "ヽ(´▽`)ノ" ハイハイ〜
« Reply #397 on: February 20, 2008, 11:58:15 AM »

It was when they released "Sexy Boy". In an interview, the journalist asked each one of them who was the "sexiest" in the group. Everybody said "Yossi" except Miki, who said "me, of course" and Koharu, who said "Fujimoto-san". And when Yossi was asked, she said "Michishige can be extremely sexy when she wants to, but she keeps it hidden".
oh yes the hidden sexyness of Sayumi^^~

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #398 on: February 29, 2008, 04:11:45 PM »
Dunno if anyone's seen this or not; technically this isn't H!P gossip anymore but I guess it's nice to keep up with old friends isn't it?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #399 on: February 29, 2008, 04:15:55 PM »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Lorraine