JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Yosuga

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 309375 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »
ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! KANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU!!!!!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2008, 10:53:31 AM »
Why do the girls keep doing stuff .. they know their not allowed to .. in public?!?! o_O

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2008, 11:30:28 AM »
A quick summary of the article.

- Kanna was spotted outside a station in Yokohama
- While the witness was wondering if she was waiting for another H!P member, Hashimoto shows up. Before coming to any conclusions thinking there might be more people on the way, the two of them start walking away instead.
- The two of them headed for a nearby cinema and got tickets for Hana Yori Dango: Final.
- Since there was still time before the movie started the two of them sat down on a bench in the lobby. The witness describes that there seemed to be a distance between the two, probably because people were walking past them all the time. Kanna had a cap to cover her face just in case, but Hashimoto didn't really have anything and had to occasionally cover his face with his hands.
- After a while they held hands and started cuddling, but the witness could tell they were holding back, or they just started going out recently. (The rest is basically about what's going in the pictures)
- There have been rumors from before about C-ute having contact with Johnny's Jr. Could they have met back then?
- After the movie the two of them left the cinema while holding hands. Surprisingly they didn't head anywhere else after that and the date actually ended right there.
- "A refreshing couple that doesn't emit the smell of a scandal at all"

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #543 on: July 29, 2008, 11:49:48 AM »
 :O :(
[/url]

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »
Oh not my fave monkey... stop targeting the girls I like, pooparazzis!

I always knew she was into girls, though.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »
I think Up-Front, H!P, the girls themselves and the wota are completely over this kind of stuff. Girls are growing up and they have to live a life. We're not in the 60's, 70's or 80's. Idol-ing is not the same. H!P tried hard to manage it with the old school rules, but 21st Century rules overwhelmed them. That's why Idoling or AKB48 are doing worse than H!P, because they are so mini-skirt, cute looking stuff, old school themed, that they only appeal to a few. The 30K/60K that H!P groups currently manage to sell is because they appeal to a major audience, mixing wota and non wota. The most conservative wota already left to groups like AKB or Idoling, so I don't think Up-Front takes any move with Kanna at all. Miyabi was kissing his boyfriend kind of tipsy abnd nothing happened. Kanna is simply holding hands. Like the article says, it's the less scandalous scandal. In fact, how cute JE juniors and H!P kids get together.. lol

Offline walking_wounded`

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2008, 05:00:35 PM »
Wow Kanna was the last member of C-ute that I thought would have a "scandal" with a boy.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2008, 08:01:51 PM »
- "A refreshing couple that doesn't emit the smell of a scandal at all"
The rest of that should say "...until these pictures get published."

:roll:

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs329&d=08312&f=bubka02961.jpg
It's too bad she took her cap off. If she had kept it on it would have made it easier to deny that it was her (assuming H!P/UFA even publicly acknowledge the article).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:05:00 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2008, 11:19:19 PM »
It's kind of sad how the article mentions the guy kept covering his face not to be recognized. He hasn't even officially debuted! His group in JE, it hasn't! On the other hand, last week a wota stalked Eri and Junjun, they were not covering themselves. Nobody knows current Morning Musume but they know an un-debuted member of JE Jr? UFA is doing something wrong  :lol:

Kanna clearly looks at the camera, so she knew these pics would came out. For Mari and also for Miki scandals, the girls talked to UFA first, then UFA released a press note before the pics were even published. This time the just let it go. It makes me think they won't take any action. They didn't with Risako dating Ryosuke, they didn't with Koha's date with that JE guy, they didn't with Miyabi; they shouldn't with Kanna. Of course the other girls are really important to UFA, more than Kanna for sure, but it'd be so unfair to punish her and not the others; I think they're gonna do nothing. I hope to be right. Kanna has one hell of a talented voice.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #549 on: July 29, 2008, 11:28:57 PM »
they didn't with Koha's date with that JE guy

I didn't know Koharu was rumored to be dating a JE guy, when did that happen?

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #550 on: July 29, 2008, 11:47:58 PM »
Not too long. She was spotted at like a bay-area holding hand with a JE boy whose name I don't remember. It was on a gossip mag too. There we no pictures, tho, so I decided not to even mention it, as far as I remember, but some people at H!O and JPM found it out too and talked about it extensively.

Once again, UFA cannot kick out Koharu, TV Tokyo is interested in her. They cannot kickout Maimi, ºC-ute is Maimi. They cannot kickout Risako. Berryz is Risako. They cannot kickout Miyabi, Buono! is Miyabi and Buono! is Pony Canyon. PC couldn't care less about scandals, Buono! sells that's all that matters to keep Miya around. But what about Kanna? She is not a must. UFA could punish her with no major effect on the group. I hope it doesn't happen, tho. Kanna is love.  :)

Offline walking_wounded`

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #551 on: July 30, 2008, 01:50:11 AM »
I still find it weird that she took her hat off AND she was looking right into the camera. Did she take off before or after the picture taking cause if she did well then thats not very smart. 

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #552 on: July 30, 2008, 02:47:17 AM »
wtf, the pics are adorable and this kind of stuff should be celebrated. I mean, it did say that they didn't make out, or go to each others house, or anything, it's about as wholesome as you can get. Probably the most wholesome scandal ever.
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #553 on: July 30, 2008, 03:33:22 AM »
Alright, you can stop worrying now.

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #554 on: July 30, 2008, 03:51:15 AM »
lol, she looks manly. good job kanna

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Minaro

• Member+
« Reply #555 on: July 30, 2008, 04:19:20 AM »
lol xD
they are a cute couple!

I support Hashimoto&Kanna romance!!
*I don't speak english ^^U

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #556 on: July 30, 2008, 07:46:23 AM »
Kanna clearly looks at the camera, so she knew these pics would came out.
I still find it weird that she took her hat off AND she was looking right into the camera. Did she take off before or after the picture taking cause if she did well then thats not very smart. 
You have to keep in mind that in order to get these "big scoop" pictures, the stalkerazzi who take them do so in secret, without the knowledge or consent of the people in them. The stalkerazzi use very powerful zoom lenses on thier cameras, which allow them to take these types of pictures from far away where they cannot be seen. So even though that one pic has Kanna looking in the direction of the camera, it does not necessarily mean that she actually saw it or was aware of it. And even if she did see it, the stalkerazzi would have hauled ass out of there once it was clear that he/she had been caught.

If the people in the pics (in this case, Kanna and the JE Jr kid) had actually seen the camera, and had actually known that someone was out there looking to take pictures of them, there's NO WAY that they'd be hanging that close and cuddling with each other the way they were because they know it could get them in trouble.

http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08312/781310784.jpg
Ummm...hint? :?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #557 on: July 30, 2008, 10:04:57 AM »
Ummm...hint? :?

It's Kanna's eligible girlfriend boyfriend.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #558 on: July 30, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »
Seriously, Kanna was the last person in C-ute I would've expected to be Bubka-ed/Friday-ed etc. Oh well, I guess it's always the quiet ones that take you by surprise. The next thing you know it'll be Maimai caught with some toddler boy XD

I'm not too worried about this since UFA let the Miya incident slide and that seemed more "inappropriate" with the whole kissing thing. And I really don't think Kanna's guy is that cute, then again I never did think any of their boyfriends were cute :P

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #559 on: July 30, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »

http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08312/781310784.jpg

Ohhh, now I'm not as surprised as before... Glad to see my KanKan is still as girl crazy as ever :D

Those pics are probably the least touchy-feely I have ever seen her as well :P

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Yosuga