JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 311402 times)

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #580 on: August 13, 2008, 11:32:24 AM »
It means "butterfly" in Spanish.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #581 on: August 13, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »
That shit is funny  :lol:

Even if I'm Yurina biased, I seriously doubt this is true :lol:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #582 on: August 14, 2008, 12:30:35 AM »
'Mariposa' also means 'moth' in portuguese, but I guess a butterfly's better  :lol:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2008, 05:08:15 PM »
The end of h@ 9/28

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/maasamiyabi/24443672.html

While it's just a blog, it seems like a strong source as the author works in the media industry. TV Tokyo will not be officially announcing it, but it will be mentioned in various newspapers.

Well, this might really be the end or they'll get another show again. :lol:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #584 on: August 19, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »
I really hope that they'll get a new show if Haromoni@ ends.  Otherwise how am I suppose to get my weekly dose of the greatest female musical pop group in the world.  They need more exposure since they are, afterall, Hello! Project flagship group, even if they're show aren't that popular, they have great concerts and other events...

I blame the higher ups for the bad ratings of the show, they can't think of anything better to feature.  and when people starts to like Moutube from the beginning, they use it too much and now it become somewhat boring.
well.... the girls may be blamed somewhat for not making the show more interesting, but they're at little fault since they probably can't work to the best of their ability with what they have to work with. 
really, they should create something similar to the old Hello! Morning. with games and events, success and failure all in one.  hilarious ensues... 

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2008, 07:29:46 PM »
I'd like to see a show like the early Hello! Morning featuring all of Hello! Project as opposed to only Morning Musume, that would be cool.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #586 on: August 23, 2008, 04:18:58 PM »
Mane Erina'a second indies single. Supposedly it's "Lucky All Right ~Sorette Ureshii desu~"

真野恵里菜
『ラキオラ ~それってうれしいです、~』
2008.10.04(土)
‘まのえり'こと真野恵里菜インディーズシングル第二弾!!
TGCS-5085
(シングル)
¥800(税込)
その他特販商品

The katakana title reeks of troll, but I think it's actually unintentional. :lol:

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #587 on: August 23, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »
I hope to god this is true, I love Manoeri! Her last single was really cute and I bought it almost as soon as it was announced.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #588 on: October 22, 2008, 11:11:58 AM »

lid surgery??? seems like it :? :?

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #589 on: October 22, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »
I'm not so sure...could just be shiny lip-gloss.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #590 on: October 22, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »
Pretty sure that Mugen is referring to her eyelids.

Certainly possible, but it's not like it's that uncommon, right?  There's always been speculation about eyelid surgery, just like with boob jobs.  But also just like with boobs, there's non-surgical enhancements for eyelids. (falsies and eyelid tape, respectively)

While we're on the subject, anyone else wonder why none of Eri's costumes in the past year or so show her shoulders/upper arms?  Is it that skin condition I've heard about, or is it perhaps more similar to the supposed reason for a similar pattern in Maki's later costumes?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #591 on: October 22, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »
i know a friend who had tje eyelid surgery before, thats how it looked like thru 1 week after the operation. im not implying anything here nor do i really care, just randomly found it though i mightve share.

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #592 on: October 22, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »
Jeez I should wear my glasses more often.

I guess I can see the difference though I wouldn't have noticed had it not been pointed out. I think the eyelid surgery thing is quite interesting as I don't particularly see a reason for getting it done, what exactly about it looks better?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #593 on: October 22, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »
Pretty sure that Mugen is referring to her eyelids.

Certainly possible, but it's not like it's that uncommon, right?  There's always been speculation about eyelid surgery, just like with boob jobs.  But also just like with boobs, there's non-surgical enhancements for eyelids. (falsies and eyelid tape, respectively)

While we're on the subject, anyone else wonder why none of Eri's costumes in the past year or so show her shoulders/upper arms?  Is it that skin condition I've heard about, or is it perhaps more similar to the supposed reason for a similar pattern in Maki's later costumes?
dunno about the eyelids, but what is the skin conditions you heard about Eri?  I've never heard anything... and what's this about the reason behind Maki costumes? 

well, back on subject, I don't see what's wrong with Sayu's eyelids anywayz.  It never occured to my her beauty is negatively affected by her eyelids.  But then again, I was never the type of person that is concerned about those things in the first place. 
We'll just have to wait and see the end results of it in a week or two, when she made her full recovery or whatever...

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #594 on: October 23, 2008, 04:33:58 AM »
An example picture for the skin thing; http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img20081013123420117ps7.jpg

Look around elbows/wrist

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #595 on: October 23, 2008, 05:16:35 AM »
^Wow that's looks like a dry skin condition or something, needs lots of lotion.  I sort of have that problem and so does my niece.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #596 on: October 23, 2008, 07:05:32 AM »
Wow, I have that problem too. (The skin thing) :lol: Could just be like the whole "Don't show Aibon's scar" (on her shoulder) thing. Because we need to believe that our idols are perfect and completely flawless. (Well, I think that anyway! :D ) And I, too, am curious about the Maki costume thing. :?

As for Sayu's eyelids, I really have no idea (I was born with double eyelids). But I admit they look kinda weird in those caps. Like a little puffy or something.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #597 on: October 23, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
She could've been sick, too.
I had an allergic reaction awhile back and it affected my eyes hardcore. My eyelids got swollen and that's about what it looked like.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #598 on: October 23, 2008, 03:16:43 PM »
Yeah rofl whatever it is, it doesn't look normal. :lol:

Time will tell :D If she got surgery done, her eyes will look different. I hope it's just allergy or sth because there was nothing wong with her eyes earlier.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #599 on: October 23, 2008, 05:23:08 PM »
It could just be done with eye glue.  Everyone must've seen that video by now?(no idea where a link would be but im sure google will find it)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe