JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - Glory kimi ga iru kara

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 312056 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #640 on: January 26, 2009, 06:37:32 AM »
I hope it's all a misunderstanding cuz we all know Takahashi Ai is an important part of MoMusu right now and she can't leave just yet.  besides, I don't think anything happen anyway (hope I don't jinx it) they could just be walking out from a common place, a store, an office, a studio, etc.  This tabloids seriously need to lay off and stop giving MoMusu and H!P troubles.
I don't think there's any scandal here (again hope I don't jinx it)

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #641 on: January 26, 2009, 08:58:53 AM »
The location of that building has been found out: . It is in the Shinagawa ward of Tokyo. :edit: The building Ai-chan appears from is called the Shinagawa Seaside Tower, a residential building. Follow the link to see more information on it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:06:15 AM by tiny »

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #642 on: January 26, 2009, 09:34:52 AM »
Ai-chan lives in that apartment building IIRC, several people elsewhere theorized that she was heading to the 1/25 concert.

@BigDnm: The pictures are from a stalker who posted them on 2ch, not from a tabloid. In fact no print tabloids have bothered to mention this (Tantei File posted about this but they are really unreliable, not at all like Friday for instance).

Really, like reyfer said, there's nothing in those pictures that suggests that Ai and Shun are a couple, they just don't seem to be paying any attention to each other at all, they're not even getting in the taxi together or holding hands or anything. They just have hats that look the same  :roll: I bet UFA and whoever Shun's agency is will let this pass.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #643 on: January 26, 2009, 04:39:27 PM »
I'm not trying to disappoint anyone but I'm worry that isn't all the scandals start of with a photo of 2 walking out of the building???
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #644 on: January 26, 2009, 04:52:51 PM »
Just gotta wait and see... hell, nothing came from that Miyabi thing and that shit was explicit.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #645 on: January 26, 2009, 05:33:30 PM »
Just gotta wait and see... hell, nothing came from that Miyabi thing and that shit was explicit.

Except she's sort of no longer the center in Buono XD

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #646 on: January 26, 2009, 07:50:50 PM »
lol SHUN. He's a cool dude, so I wouldn't mind. but yeah, those pics dont look even a smidge scandalous or conclusive. looks like coincidence to me

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #647 on: January 27, 2009, 10:50:16 AM »
Well, I think you can remove the "the two of them have similar hats in the picture" argument from the discussion.
The guy on the phone has a totally different one.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #648 on: January 27, 2009, 01:57:36 PM »
^ :lol: very thorough

looks like coincidence to me

There is no such thing as coincidence. But yeah, no scandal here.

"Miyabi thing" ? What was that again? I think I missed that..

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #649 on: January 27, 2009, 02:17:06 PM »
^ she was caught with a boy, I guess you could say 

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=3868.msg484179#msg484179
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #650 on: January 27, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »
The location of that building has been found out: . It is in the Shinagawa ward of Tokyo. :edit: The building Ai-chan appears from is called the Shinagawa Seaside Tower, a residential building. Follow the link to see more information on it.

Whoaaa.... Aichan sure is living a good life. Man the rent is EXPENSIVE

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #651 on: January 28, 2009, 04:55:26 AM »
Man the rent is EXPENSIVE

Maybe not so expensive if you just rent the room for an hour! :twisted: :muffin:
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #652 on: January 29, 2009, 03:37:38 AM »
awww... but this mean nothing Miyabi scandal was worst, even Kanna... whatever, this doesn't mean i'm destroying my pairings xD plus if she leaves momusu i will don't care anymore so is very clear for me (no more music... but junjun can do the trick maybe)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #653 on: February 03, 2009, 05:44:44 AM »
How true is this article:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Japanese-Girl-Band-Seeks-Korean-Member-talk623598.html

I won't believe it until someone is able to confirm this...  They said it was mention at the 2009 Winter graduation concert...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #654 on: February 03, 2009, 07:14:23 AM »
^
The original article that is linked within the post that you linked doesn't provide any reference to an official source or announcement. It just makes a statement but provides nothing to prove that it's true. Unless an official announcement from Up-Front is made confirming this, then we don't know whether it's true or not. For now, it's just a rumour.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #655 on: February 03, 2009, 08:04:50 AM »
I think I heard SharanQ-Makoto say something about a Korean audition in one of the MC's of the 1/31 elder club graduation concert. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #656 on: February 03, 2009, 08:58:49 AM »
I remember Makoto saying something like that too. I'm pretty sure it was 1/31 too.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #657 on: February 03, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »
Well, the original article came from the Korea Times (a big English-language newspaper in SK) and a Japanese article about this audition was posted on Yahoo Japan (the article came from Yonhap News, a big Korean news agency), and I also heard about that announcement from Makoto. I guess UFA is going to make an all-Korean group to compete against the K-pop girl groups like SNSD and Wonder Girls...kind of like Ice Creamusume. I hope they get some good singers! (heck, maybe Shinmin will be back and put in this group, but that probably won't happen)

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #658 on: February 05, 2009, 02:29:11 AM »
korean market works different to the regular h!p stuff i wonder if they are going to follow or make it just like in japan... and btw if a korean member in momusu actually happens i wont be surprised at all

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #659 on: February 05, 2009, 05:19:21 AM »
I would like H!P to have a presence in the Korean market, so H!P or Morning Musume auditions are fine.  and knowing them, If this is for MoMusu, then they'll have one or 2 winners, then runner-ups will have a chance to train and become H!P eggs or even a Korean group right off the bat. 
Either way, it'll be nice.  and most likely Morning Musume will make another appearance in Korea.  hopefully we'll see something good.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - Glory kimi ga iru kara