JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Niumun - Lie In One`s Teeth Back

Author Topic: foobar2000  (Read 5976 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
foobar2000
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 12:41:49 AM »
:lol: guchi

I remember jacking some japanese fonts from chancha a while back. >_>

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
foobar2000
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 01:05:10 AM »
newbies here...sometime my foobar "hang" when i installed the albumart component...why

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
foobar2000
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 05:48:07 AM »
mine used to die every time I added the panel... look for a different version... I got a working one in the that link guchi posted earlier.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: foobar2000
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 07:13:12 AM »
I was messing with foobar the past couple days and made it look like this

If you look at the file info panel, it isn't refreshing so the time elapsed and bitrate isn't changing if it's vbr. I have no idea what's wrong with it, as it's a modified version of stryfe's and it works fine  in my playlist panel and anywhere else I use it in.

Also anyone know how to use album art from a folder before the one a file is in. Like if there are multiple discs, and the album art is in the folder before it and not the same folder as the song.

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 02:27:03 PM »
Been screwing around with foo_title.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 08:27:04 PM »
I've been learning a lil more of what I can do with foobar lately.
Put this together just recently...kept it simple like I always prefer it to be.

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 03:27:10 AM »
If I just have a cue and flac file, can I get foobar to recognize the cue file so that when it loads the flac file, all of the individual tracks are recognized? Right now, my foobar only recognizes the flac file so I get the entire album in one track.

If there isn't a way, what's a simple flac ripping program everyone uses? I can't seem to mount the cue file using DAEMON as I was planning to have CDex then rip the individual flac tracks.

I can burn the cue/flac to a CD with Nero and then rip the CD to flac using CDex... but that seems like a round about way to do things >_>

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 03:36:20 AM »
Foobar will recognize cue files, as long the cue file name matches the flac file name.
Open the cue in notepad to make sure.
Look for the name between -> "    "
If its not the same, rename it to match the flac file, including the extension, save it, open in foobar.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 06:44:44 AM »
wowowowowowowowow!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

That indeed did the trick!! Thank you for the advice L-san!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I took a peek inside the cue file, and as you said the filename was wrong~

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 01:27:03 PM »
I wish I could use foobar, but up until now I have no idea how to change the styles, etc. even with tutorials/guides  XD Besides, I have an iPod, so I need to use my iTunes.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 12:38:03 AM »
best way is to just copy someone else's setup and codes from the hydrogenaudio forum. Then if you need/want to change/fix something, look into other people's codes that have something similar to what you want. Use the guides to help reference things you don't understand or for code syntax.

There's an ipod extension to use for foobar. But you'll still need to use itunes for stuff like album art.

It doesn't really hurt much to have both if you prefer using one player, but need another for some stuff.

Foobar has many advantages in terms of music playing ability and customization than itunes, but itunes is just really user friendly and convenient, especially if you have an ipod

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Niumun - Lie In One`s Teeth Back