JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - Follow Me

Author Topic: [News] Wada Ayaka to graduate from ANGERME and Hello! Project  (Read 2465 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:12:04 PM by winner »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Wada Ayaka to graduate from ANGERME and Hello! Project
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 04:30:26 PM »
Wasn't Ogata's grad just announced? Seems they are back to 1-2 grad announcements consistently every month? It'll be sooner than later Hello! Project will be doing more mass audition after another mass audition than ever before; lest they run out of Kenshuusei to replace the graduated group members
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 08:01:48 PM »
^ I think Haachin was more of a immediate move while this one seems like waiting to groom the next person into the H!P leader position. Although a whole year of just knowing that she's leaving is worthwhile although would it be Mizuki to take that role next?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kaikagaga

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 11:24:28 AM »
Thanks for the great information sharing.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 03:36:04 AM »
I get the feeling they have way more KSS than they should right now, though? MM and Angerme's lineups are bursting to the seams, and they can't even muster up enough activities for their current groups to bother debuting Ichioka Factory. And in terms of the ages of the current members, we're about due for another exodus like Elder Club, which in no way depleted H!P's size to where they needed a mass audition.

My questions are more of how much this puts a timeline on Iikubo, and then if Takechan will be the new H!P subleader and Angerme leader. It's weird to think about Kananan in an official sub-leading capacity.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - Follow Me