JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Wish

Author Topic: 444's K46 Fics - I Am Not A Stalker I Swear - Finale [OdaPon] (2018-08-11)  (Read 31137 times)

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
Please write more Keyaki stuff.  :bow:
I love both the TechiNeru and MonaRisa stories. :D

I didn't expect Oda to be their child... XD

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: 444's OS (K46) - Why Are You Blushing? [RisaNeru] (2018-01-05)
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 06:51:07 AM »
@Kairi65: To be honest, I was actually concerned about how I was going to end this. I am glad that you liked it in the end. :P Dani only became their daughter because it was revealed that Risa loves her. :lol:

@Shinoki: Now that you mention it... That would make for an interesting sequel. XD

@clin-nolan: A bit late for me to say this, but happy new years. :) I am glad that you liked the story. I actually chose this ending because of the title. :P

@ametakarano: I'm happy to hear that you like the stories so far. No one expected that Oda would be their child. :P

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with a RisaNeru story.
I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this, so it ended up becoming this. :wub:
Thank you to all who read my stories, and I hope you enjoy this one too.

Why Are You Blushing? [RisaNeru]

I let out a yawn. Today was a completely exhausting day. I was at the library with Watanabe Risa studying for our end of semester exams all day. There was no time for me to take a nap at all.

My exam scores were always in the top three of the class. This has been a fact since my first year of middle school. People are surprised when they find out that I don’t study a lot even though I have top class grades.

I was lying down on my bed. My mind was drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness as I decided on what to do. Should I go shower first or just go straight to sleep? I was pulled into a sitting position when my phone suddenly vibrated beside me.

It was a text message from Risa, “Neru, are you awake still?”

I smiled at Risa’s message, “Uhn. Did you need something?”

“No, I was just wondering. Good luck with studying,” a reply came quickly.

“Thanks, you too,” I giggled as I sent my reply.

Risa always sent me messages at night. We first met in first year of middle school and have been friends ever since. People have commented on how odd it is that we are friends with each other. We are complete opposites. Risa has a cool personality that no one can break, while people say I am cheerful and outgoing.

Both of us questioned it as well. Risa and I didn’t really share anything in common. It was a mystery as to how we could be friends for so long, but it didn’t bother us at all. I guess we just stuck to each other and have been this way since our first meeting.

I got up from my bed, tossing my phone aside. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of pajamas and a towel. I exited my room and headed straight to the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me, leaving it unlocked. I unzipped my skirt and let it slid to the ground. My blazer was already hung up in my room, which left only my tie and shirt remaining. I loosen the tie around my neck and placed it aside. My shirt rustled as I undid the buttons, which cause it to fall off my body after the final button was undone.

All that remained left was my bra and underwear. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. My hands reached for the door to the shower and bath area and pulled it open. I entered the area and sat down on a mini stool.

I grabbed the shower head to rinse my hair. I pumped a few squirt of shampoo into my hands and began massaging it into my hair. The shampoo suds slowly dripped into my eyes, blinding me temporarily. My hands blindly reached for the shower head to wash out the shampoo from my eyes.

The sudden sound of the bathroom door opening made me alerted to the presence of an unknown person. My hands instinctively grabbed the first thing that I could reach, which happened to be a bucket ladle. I readied myself to throw the ladle at the unknown person as I opened my eyes.

“Risa! You scare the living daylight out of me!” I screamed when I realized it was Risa in the doorway.

“Ah, sorry about that,” Risa replied in her usual emotionless voice.

I let out a sigh of relief, “Don’t worry about it. What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit you,” Risa replied while closing the bathroom door behind her.

I suddenly realized something, “Wait, how did you get into my house?”

“Don’t worry about that,” Risa replied while locking the bathroom door behind her.

My eyes shifted to the door that Risa just locked. There was something wrong with Risa. She was acting uncharacteristically. I could tell that something was going on.

“Why did you lock the door?” I asked Risa as I placed the ladle in my hand back to its original location.

Risa did not answer my question. She suddenly started walking towards me, stopping right in front of me. She crouched down to make level eye contact with me. I suddenly felt my body being pinned to the ground as Risa lunged at me.

“Risa?!” I was surprised by Risa’s sudden action.

Risa suddenly placed a finger over my lips, “Shhh.”

Her other hand traced the surface of the towel that was covering my body from bottom to top, which sent a jolt through my body. I honestly cannot say that I didn’t find the jolt pleasurable, but I was afraid of what was going to happen next. I was not ready to let Risa have her way with me.

Risa leaned in closer to my right ear, “I have been waiting to do this since second year of middle school,” she whispered softly into my ear.

My eyes widen in surprise as my body suddenly broke free of Risa’s grip. I pushed her off of me and retreated to the wall, standing up. The towel that was covering my body loosened during the comotion, which left my near nude body visible to Risa.

“There’s no way that you mean it in that way…” I whispered under my breath, while my cheeks became blushed.

Risa recovered and locked eye contact with me. Her beautiful brown eyes were staring deeply at me. I could see the lust forming in her eyes.

Risa’s eyes suddenly shifted towards the rest of my body. My eyes followed her gaze and it was only then that I realized that my towel had fallen off my body. I instinctively covered my body with my hands and let out a scream.

My back suddenly felt the wall behind it after Risa closed the gap between us while I was screaming. One of her hands pinned one of my hands to the wall, while her other hand slammed the wall beside my head. Her face was mere inches away from mine.

“Neru, I have something to tell you,” Risa said while maintaining eye contact with me.

I gulped, “What is it?”

Risa continued with a firm voice, “I love you.”

My eyes widen in surprise as my heart went into a frenzy. I didn't mishear what Risa just said, right? I wanted to pinch myself to make sure, but Risa’s proximity to me made it near impossible to do so.

“You’re lying,” I said while rotating my head to the side. I had to confirm what Risa just said.

Risa sighed, “I’m not lying. I really do love you, Neru.”

I was almost satisfied with her response, “Prove it to me then.”

“I will,” a grin appeared on Risa’s face.

Risa moved her hand that was against the wall to underneath my chin. She tilted my head to face her. All of a sudden I felt her lips pressed against mine.

I could taste a sense of sweetness forming on my lips. A sweeter fragrance entered my nose as Risa’s hair brushed my nose. I was stunned by everything that was happening.

Risa is my long time crush. It was probably around the start of second year of middle school that I started developing these feelings for Risa. I always thought that Risa would never look at me the same way I looked at her, and that I would forever remain in an unrequited love.

Tears began to fall from my eyes. I was overcome by my emotions. How could I not be? The one I fell in love with just confessed to me, and we just had our first kiss.

Risa noticed the tears falling from my eyes and separated herself from me, “Neru?! Are you okay? Oh my god, what did I just do to you? You hate me now, don’t you?” Her confident expression was replaced by a guilty expression.

I shook my head while wiping the tears away from my eyes, “No, I don’t hate you. I’m just so happy to hear your words. I love you too, Risa.”

Risa was shocked. Her eyes became teary and she suddenly jumped at me, “Neru!”

Risa pulled me into another kiss. This time it was obvious that she was trying to be gentle. She nibbled my lips gently as her hands moved to reach behind my head. Her hands pulled me in even closer as our kiss deepened, while I accepted everything that she was doing.

Risa suddenly broke away from the kiss and it was obvious that she was out of breath. I was so occupied by her touch that I completely forgot that we needed air. Our eyes met and we looked at each other with lust filled eyes.

Risa went in for what I thought was going to be another kiss, but her new target was my neck. She began to kiss my neck, tracing the length of it with her tongue. She began to become more bold and moved further down my body. I could not contain the pleasure I was feeling and let out a seductive moan.

Risa’s hand suddenly reached into my---

---***---

“Neru… Neru… NERU!” I was suddenly shaken awake by Risa.

My eyes slowly opened to see the scenery of the library in front of me. I stretched while letting out a yawn, completing forgetting about the dream I just had. My cheeks were a slight red colour.

“Ugh. We are supposed to be studying right now. You fell asleep…” Risa paused to look at my face, “Your face is kind of red… Why are you blushing?” Risa asked.

Risa’s words suddenly reminded me of what happened in my dream just now and my face became a crimson red, “Nothing!”

Risa eyed me suspiciously, “Well whatever. The exams are in a few days. You may be smart, but I know that even you need to study a bit. So stop slacking off and get back to work.”

“Hai~” I replied.

Risa was right. Our end of semester exams were in a few days. There was no time to slack off right now. Both of us dove back into the books in front of us, but I couldn’t stop thinking about the dream I just had. I was kind of disappointed that it was all just a dream.

“Risa?” I asked to get Risa’s attention.

Risa’s eyes didn’t leave her book, “What is it?”

“You pervert.”

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 07:32:46 AM »
Really like the last line, haha. Risa surely would wonder why would neru say that.

Just the scene where risa pinned neru to the ground got me thinking: neru was on a stool, won't her head hurt from the fall?

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 12:16:05 PM »
“You pervert.”

Poor Risa, she doesn’t even know what happened  :lol:

Offline clin-nolan

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 03:51:49 AM »
Thanks for this new story  :heart:
I already imagined it was a dream  :panic:  : XD 
I hope that Neru has made her dream come true  :lol: :lol:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 10:55:30 PM »
“You pervert.”

You made me laugh a lot with that part!

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: 444's K46 Fics - Hurry Up [TechiNeru] (2018-01-12)
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 12:18:32 PM »
@Kairi65: Risa was already wondering why Neru was blushing in the first place. This just another item to add onto that list. :) Uhhh... Let's just say that Neru has her wild strength. :roll:

@Miniju: Risa is completely confused by the sudden accusation. :lol:

@clin-nolan: Neru was only able to make her dream come true in her dreams. Now if only she could do it in real life. 8)

@Minami-chan: Ha ha. I am glad that it made you laugh. XD

A/N: Hello everyone! This time I present a TechiNeru short short.
I was busy in the past week so I didn't have time to think of something longer.
It is a change in writing style, so I hope you all still enjoy it.

Hurry Up [TechiNeru]

“Neru, hurry up! We are going to be late,” Hirate Yurina yelled to her girlfriend, Nagahama Neru, from the living room sofa.

“I will be there in a minute!” Neru yelled back from her room.

Yurina was growing impatient. She had already been ready to go for the past half an hour. It was easy for her to get annoyed at her girlfriend as she only had to put on a suit. She was already dressed by the time Neru started getting dressed.

The two of them had a reservation for a restaurant in 20 minutes. It was going to be their first date in a month. Being that Neru was a university student, she didn’t have much time to be with her three-year younger girlfriend.

They only started dating about a year ago. Neru was in her final year of high school, while Yurina was in her final year of middle school. Neru suddenly confessed her feelings to Yurina one day. Yurina was shocked at the confession, but she couldn’t be happier to accept it.

The both of them were childhood friends. They played together every day as kids. However, as Neru started high school, the time they spent together slowly dwindled. They kept in contact, but they didn’t see each other often.

Neru was a popular girl at her school who had many friends. Yurina, on the other hand, always showed an emotionless expression on her face and only had a few friends. It seemed like they both lived in separate worlds. Yurina could feel the rift between them widen even when they did have time for each other.

The fact of the matter was that Yurina had a crush on Neru ever since they were kids. She didn’t know it at the time, but she had fallen madly in love with Neru. It only became evident as the rift between them formed.

Yurina had given up all hope of Neru returning her feelings by the time she entered her final year of middle school. Neru looked like she was always looking somewhere else when they spent time together. It always sent a crippling pain to her heart, but Yurina had accepted the reality as truth.

It was a pleasant surprise when Neru sent Yurina a LINE message out of the blue. The message stated that she wanted to give Yurina something before she graduated from high school. In fact, what she wanted to give Yurina ended up being what the girl had been yearning for a long time; her love.

Yurina was shocked when she heard the confession from her long-time crush. The world around her stopped moving and her heart skipped a beat. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing, and had to confirm that she wasn’t dreaming. The pain coming from the red mark that was left behind on her arm confirmed that she was awake.

Yurina began to shed tears, breaking what became known as her signature emotionless expression. Neru looked in horror at the response that Yurina gave her, believing that she had made a grave mistake. It was only when Yurina jumped at her to give her a hug that Neru understood what it all meant. The both of them accepted each other’s feelings and were finally each other’s girlfriends.

“Damn that Neru. She makes me wait a whole month to spend time with her and now this? She knows I get lonely without her. Why does she always torture me like this?” Yurina said out loud, showing a rare immature pout.

“I am coming!” Neru yelled as she came out of her room, breaking Yurina’s train of thought.

Yurina stood up from the sofa and turned around, “Finally! Let’s g---”

Yurina froze in her tracks. She didn’t expect to see the older girl wearing a beautiful long red dress. It accentuated Neru’s natural curves, giving her a mature look. Speechless, Yurina couldn’t help but stare at Neru with an uncharacteristically soft expression.

Neru giggled at the expression on her younger girlfriend’s face. It was rare for her to see the soft and gentle expression from the always emotionless girl. The contrasting personalities of Yurina was one of the many reasons that Neru fell in love with her in the first place.

Neru walked up to Yurina and gave her a kiss on the cheek. It broke the speechless girl out of her trance. Her normal emotionless expression returned as she realized what Neru had done. Yurina looked away in annoyance as her cheeks turned red. Neru couldn’t control herself and let out a giggle as she watched her younger girlfriend’s embarrassed actions.

“Let’s go. There will be more for tonight,” Neru suggested with a wink.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 07:15:18 PM »
All i can say is, I'm drooling for more... :drool:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 10:37:11 PM »
having patience has had its reward Techi!

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: 444's K46 Fics - Why Do I Love You? - Part 1 [RisaAoi] (2018-01-19)
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2018, 06:02:39 AM »
@Kairi65: I hope this is able to satisfy your appetite. XD

@Minami-chan: Like people like to say, "Patience is key." :)

A/N: Hello everyone! This time I present the first part of a RisaAoi multi parter.
I came across @yushayoshi's fic on the pairing and thought that it was an interesting pair to write about, so I decided to write this multi parter on them.
Like always, I hope you all enjoy it.

Why Do I Love You? - Part 1 [RisaAoi]

Morning classes were in session in class “2-K46” at Fukyouwaon All-Girls High School. The various girls did their own things while classes were in session. The studious amongst them listened in class, while the carefree among them fooled around in the back of the class. What they all had in common was the appreciation for their release from morning classes, lunch break.

The girls immediately shuffled their desks around when they heard the bell that signaled the start of lunch break. They formed their little groups and ate lunch amongst themselves. Chatter filled the classroom as chopsticks reached into bento boxes.

Harada Aoi ate her lunch peacefully with her longtime friend Koike Minami. They had known each other since the beginning of the first year of middle school. They enjoyed each other’s company even though Aoi’s childish tendencies could be annoying at times.

“Did you watch the latest episode of ‘Pretty Cure’ last night?” Aoi asked, about to stuff her mouth with rice.

Minami placed her bento box down on the table, “You’re still watching that? Aoi, you’re in high school now. That show is for children. You should really grow up a bit.”

Aoi suddenly choked on some rice in response to Minami’s criticism. She quickly grabbed her juice box and emptied it of its contents. She grasped for air as her windpipe was cleared of the obstruction.

Aoi was finally able to speak again, “What’s wrong with that? I like it so who ca---” She was suddenly interrupted by the paper ball that suddenly hit her in the head.

The pair turned to look at the source of the paper ball. Watanabe Risa was sitting with her best friend Shida Manaka. Risa was laughing uncontrollably, while Manaka gave an awkward smile, unsure of what to do.

“Oi, JS! Go buy me a juice!” Risa hissed at Aoi from across the room.

The classroom went silent as Risa’s voice traveled throughout the room. Everyone turned to stare at Risa and Aoi. They were used to seeing the cool girl picking on the childish girl. No one in the class dared to defy Risa. They just watched in pity as Aoi took the bullying.

“Oi! Risa! What do you---” Minami began to yell, but was suddenly pulled back by Aoi.

Aoi shook her head, “It’s fine. I will go buy it.” She then got up to leave.

“Aoi…” Minami’s voice trailed off.

The students in the class got along nicely. Everyone was on good terms with each other. However, it became a completely different story when it came to Risa and Aoi.

The two of them were on very good terms with each other throughout all of middle school. They were even in the same circle of friends outside of school. Their interactions were always brief, but they did not need to say much to get along with each other.

Risa’s behaviour towards Aoi changed at the start of high school, shocking everyone that knew them. It started off as just ignoring her, but it slowly escalated. Going from ordering Aoi around to minor incidents of physical violence. No one, not even Aoi herself, knew what happened to cause Risa’s behaviour change.

“Risa… You’ve changed,” Aoi whispered aloud as she felt her heart tighten.

Aoi reached the vending machines that were located on the floor below her classroom. She pulled out her wallet, fished for some coins, placed them into the machine, and pressed the button for juice. She grabbed the can of juice as it fell to the bottom of the machine. She then turned around and made her way back to the classroom.

Aoi could hear two girls talking outside of the classroom as she was about to turn the corner. It was Sugai Yuuka and Moriya Akane, the class representative and student council president. Aoi stayed hidden as she eavesdropped on their conversation.

“You know, Risa has changed a lot since we started high school,” Akane said.

“Yeah… I feel bad for Aoi. The both of them had a good relationship throughout middle school. I thought there was something going on between them that they did not want to tell us,” Yuuka suggested.

Akane protested, “No way! That’s impossible! The two of them barely talked to each other. I doubt there was anything between them.”

Yuuka shook her head, “Whether or not they had something going on between them or not is not important. We need to do something about Risa. We cannot let her bully Aoi any longer.”

Akane let out a sigh, “I know that already. I have been trying to talk to Risa every day. She just won’t listen. She’s too stubborn and just tells me to mind my own business. I just don't know what to do anymore.”

Yuuka looked at her watch, “Oh. Lunch break is almost over. Let us end it here for today.”

The two girls then walked back into the classroom. Aoi remained behind the corner with a conflicted feeling in her chest. She was happy to hear that her classmates were trying to help, but she also knew that it was pointless. She let out a sigh and returned back to the classroom.

Aoi walked over to Risa and handed her the can of juice. Risa was about to say something, but the bell rang to signal the end of lunch break. Afternoon classes were going to start in a few minutes. The girls had gym class that afternoon, so everyone put away their lunches and made their way to the gymnasium.

Aoi waited for everyone to finish changing before entering the changeroom herself. She wanted to avoid as many confrontations with Risa as possible. She changed into her gym uniform in peace and made her way to the gymnasium.

The class began with basic stretches. Aoi paired up with Minami and they moved to a different area of the gymnasium to perform their stretches. Aoi could feel Risa glancing at her the whole time that she was stretching.

The gym teacher blew her whistle to call everyone to the centre of the gym. She announced that the class was going to play dodgeball and then she began to split the class into two teams. By some stroke of luck, Risa and Aoi were on opposite teams.

The two teams moved towards their respective sides of the gymnasium and the game began. Aoi’s team was no match for the strength of Risa’s team, but they were able to put up a good fight. In the end, only Risa and Aoi remained on the field.

The whole class remained silent as they watched the match in anticipation. Minami was especially concerned about her friend’s opponent. Manaka was also concerned for Aoi’s wellbeing as she knew that Risa was not going to hold back against the girl.

Aoi remained completely concentrated on Risa. She was fully aware of the difference in their strengths. She wanted to let herself be knocked out of the game, but her team depended on her to win the match for them. She also knew that Risa would not let it end that easily. The match entered into a stalemate where neither girl moved from where they were standing.

The clouds that were currently blocking the sun began to move. The sun’s rays did not currently shine into the gymnasium. As the corner of the sun became visible from behind the moving clouds, a ray of light shone into the gymnasium. The light reflected off of the glass backboard of the basketball net and shone directly into Aoi’s eyes, blinding her.

The next thing Aoi felt was a dodgeball hitting her directly in the side of the head. Risa took advantage of the situation and threw the ball with all of her might. Aoi fell to the ground as her vision started to darken.

“Aoi!” Minami was the first to react to the incident.

The teacher and class all ran towards Aoi who was lying unmoving on the gymnasium floor. Aoi could see flickers of people’s faces, but she could not hear their concerned voices. She got a glimpse at Risa who did not react at all to the situation, but, instead, Risa stood still with a shocked expression on her face. Aoi only had one thought as she lost consciousness.

“Why do I love you?”

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 09:17:53 PM »
This was really good. Risa-sama is too cruel! Ahh, my heart was constricted when I saw Risa and Aoi's troubled relationship. Bully Risa-sama is bad. I'm so curious why Risa's acting like that. I hope YuukaNen can help with the situation.

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 09:31:49 PM »
Risa is awful with Aoi :cry: I wanna know why she's acting like that! I'm looking forward the next update.  :twothumbs

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: 444's K46 Fics - Why Do I Love You? - Part 2 [RisaAoi] (2018-01-26)
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2018, 06:42:04 AM »
@Shinoki: Risa-sama can be so cruel sometimes. :( We will find out why Risa-sama is acting like this later. :) Hopefully YuukaNen can help them out. 8)

@Miniju: Why is Risa so awful with Aoi? :( We won't find out in this part, but we will soon. :)

A/N: Hello everyone! This is the second part of the RisaAoi multi parter.
I hope you all enjoy this one as well.

Why Do I Love You? - Part 2 [RisaAoi]

Aoi was lying down on Risa’s bed. She was invited over to the cool girl’s house to hang out and relax. Risa was currently sitting at her desk working on her homework, which left Aoi by herself. Aoi was bored out of her mind.

“Ne, Risa?” Aoi inquired as she sat up on the edge of the bed.

Risa did not look away from her homework as she replied, “What is it?”

Aoi stood up and walked over to Risa, “Do you need help with your homework? I have already done mine.” Aoi asked as she leaned in closer to look at Risa’s homework.

Aoi did not notice the blush that appeared on Risa’s face. Risa became conscious of how close their faces were to each other. She could not help but stare at the side of the shorter girl’s face, mesmerized by it.

Aoi pointed at the question that Risa was working on, “You’re doing this one wrong. The answer is supposed---”

Risa snapped out of her trance and interrupted Aoi, “It’s fine! I don’t need your help.”

Risa hated losing to Aoi. She did not know why, but she always had the feeling of wanting to be better than Aoi. It was her motivation to perform her best at anything that involved the both of them. Doing homework was not an exception to this competitive spirit.

Aoi sighed, “Risa, I came here to hang out with you. If you’re just going to do your homework, that’s fine. But if you won’t let me help you, then I might as well go home.” She started walking towards the door.

Aoi was completely unaware of the reason that Risa invited her over. Risa and Aoi always spent time together with their mutual circle of friends. They never had any time to be alone together. There were no events planned with their friends today, so Risa took the opportunity of inviting Aoi over to her house. She wanted to spend time alone with Aoi even though there was nothing going on between them.

Risa stood up and grabbed Aoi’s hand, “Wait a minute, Aoi.”

Aoi turned around, “What is it?” She asked with a look of annoyance on her face.

Risa was hurt by the expression on Aoi’s face. Although she knew it was her fault that things ended up this way. Her neutral expression masked her true feelings. She wanted Aoi to stay with her for as long as possible. She swallowed her pride and began to speak.

“Don’t go,” Risa muttered.

Aoi was confused by Risa’s reply, “What do you mean? If we aren’t going to do anything together, then I’m going home.”

“Can you stay and help me with my homework?” Risa asked with her eyes looking away from Aoi and a noticeable blush appearing on her face.

Aoi was surprised by Risa’s question. She felt her heart pump faster as she tried to remain calm. Her excitement raised as she felt the urge to jump up and down in joy. She held her child-like instincts back, while a large smile formed on her face.

“Of course I will stay. I would love to help you with your homework,” Aoi replied, while holding Risa’s hands in her own, squeezing them lightly.

---***---

Aoi opened her eyes to find the view of the infirmary ceiling filling her vision. The gentle breeze that blew in from the open window disturbed the cloth curtain that surrounded the area around the bed that Aoi was lying on. The cooling effect of the breeze rushed past Aoi’s face, cooling it. It was only then that Aoi felt the cold stream of tears that fell from her eyes.

Aoi wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes, “So it was just a dream? No, I can't say that. That wasn't a dream. It really did happen in the past. All before Risa changed…” She thought aloud.

Aoi was only able to sit up on the bed before the cloth curtain was violently pulled aside. Minami appeared with a panicked expression on her face. The girl looked as if someone had woken her up from a peaceful nap. She made eye contact with Aoi before realizing that the other girl was awake.

“Aoi! I was so worried about you!” Minami yelled as she jumped at Aoi, forcing her into a strong hug.

Aoi began tapping Minami’s shoulder, “Minami! Minami! Air! Air! I need air!” She yelled as she almost fell unconscious due to lack of oxygen.

Minami let go of Aoi, “Ah! Aoi, I’m so sorry! I’m just so glad to see that you are alright!”

Aoi took in a deep breath of air before speaking, “I’m fine. Just a little bump on the head.” She was trying to hide the slight headache that she was feeling from Minami.

Minami leaned in closer to Aoi’s face, “Wait a minute. Aren't your eyes a little bit red and puffy? Don’t tell me you were crying...”

Aoi did not know how to reply to Minami’s accusation. The girl was right in that Aoi was crying, but Aoi could not tell her the reason for her tears. That her heart was feeling the pain of Risa’s constant rejection.

Minami took Aoi’s silence as confirmation of her accusation, “I know the reason why you’re crying. It’s because of Risa isn't it?”

“Huh?” Aoi was surprised by Minami’s accurate prediction.

Minami’s raised her voice slightly, “I’m right aren’t I? That girl. Who does she think she is? You guys were on friendly terms in middle school. Then all of a sudden she starts ignoring you on the first day of high school? Fine with me. She doesn’t have to talk with you if she doesn’t want to, but what pisses me off is what she has done after that. Treating you like trash, ordering you around, and now this? She better hope I don’t get my hands on her.”

Aoi was not surprised by Minami’s outburst. Even though Minami always gave harsh criticism towards Aoi, it was clear that Minami cared deeply for the girl. She always saw Aoi as a little sister. Acting the role of the older sister, she always protected Aoi from bullies. She wanted to do something about Risa, but Aoi always stopped her from doing anything.

Aoi heaved an internal sigh of relief. She was glad that Minami did not realize what the true reason for her tears were. It was better to keep her feelings locked up inside of her. Minami would surely not approve of her being with Risa.

Minami checked the time on her wristwatch, “Oh I have to get back to class. The teacher is going to scold me for being away from the class for too long. Don’t worry, the teacher already knows about what happened. Just take your time resting here.”

Aoi nodded her head, “Okay, thanks, Minami.”

Minami waved her hand at Aoi as she began walking towards the infirmary door. She pulled the sliding door open and stepped into the hallway. She was about to close the door, but her whole body suddenly froze in place when she looked down the hallway. Aoi noticed Minami’s reaction to whatever she saw.

“What is it, Minami?” Aoi asked.

Minami replied with a confused look on her face, “I could’ve sworn I just saw Risa walking away down the hallway.”

“That’s impossible isn’t it?” Aoi whispered with conflicting feelings in her heart.

What both girls did not know was that Risa was standing outside the infirmary moments prior. Risa was looking at the small pink pouch in her left hand. She was about to pull the door open with her right hand when her hand froze upon hearing Minami’s voice. She heard their whole conversation. She clicked her tongue out of frustration as the conversation ended. It was then that she began walking down the hallway as Minami left the infirmary.

Aoi finally had time to herself when Minami left her. The school nurse was off today, so the infirmary was completely silent save for the breeze that was still blowing into the room. Aoi lied back down on the bed as the earlier headache was increasing in intensity. The relaxing state that she was currently in alleviated some of the pounding in her head, making the situation bearable.

Minami was right about Risa, and Aoi knew that as fact. Risa was not the same Risa that she once knew. She had changed so much since their middle school days.

“What should I do?” Aoi asked herself as a stream of tears started falling down the side of her face.

Their friends did not know that Risa acted motherly towards Aoi during middle school. She was even more protective of Aoi than Minami was. Even with her competitive spirit, she was always there to comfort Aoi when the girl was feeling down.

Aoi missed the gentleness of Risa. She yearned to feel the caring touch of the girl again. She missed the times when she could go to Risa to talk about her own problems. She was fond of the times when Risa would embrace her to comfort her as Risa listened to her problems.

Aoi was well aware that those days were long gone. She wanted to know why those days vanished, the reason that Risa changed, and if it was her fault that Risa changed. It was the same question that Aoi kept on asking herself for the past two years.

The pain of being constantly rejected was weighing down on Aoi. She had been feeling this pain for the past two years. She denied the feeling and locked it up deep within her mind, but it was finally surfacing. All of the accumulated feelings reached her heart all at once, fracturing it.

Aoi had been lying to herself for the past two years. Every time that Risa bullied her, she always told herself that the old Risa was still somewhere in the girl. She had convinced herself that Risa would one day return to the old Risa that she knew. She never fought back against Risa, hoping that she could someday pull the old Risa back to her.

This latest incident was the final straw. The physical pain that Aoi felt was miniscule compared to the emotional damage that was caused. She could no longer convince herself that the old Risa still existed. The incident proved to her that she was following a foolish dream for the past two years.

“Why did I believe in you?” Aoi asked herself as the stream of tears became a river as she began to sob uncontrollably.

Aoi clenched her chest as she felt her heart crumble. She thought she was foolish to have believed in someone who seemed to hate her. She felt stupid for falling in love with Risa. Her heart slowly became hollow as she let out all of her frustrations and regrets, leaving behind only a slither of her former feelings for Risa.

Aoi was faced with a difficult decision. She could not handle the situation anymore. The remainder of her remnant feelings told her she could not give up, but that thought disappeared as her heart became completely void of her former feelings for Risa. Her now hollow heart told her what she had to do.

Aoi cried herself to sleep as she came to her decision, “I give up on you, Risa.”

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: 444's K46 Fics - Why Do I Love You? - Part 2 [RisaAoi] (2018-01-26)
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 01:03:12 AM »
Thank you very much for this second part.
It is not the couple that attracts me the most, but the story is good.

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: 444's K46 Fics - Why Do I Love You? - Part 3 [RisaAoi] (2018-02-03)
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2018, 05:20:31 PM »
@Minami-chan: I am glad you like the story. To be honest, this isn't a pair I would usually ship. But this idea popped up in my head after reading the other RisaAoi fic, so I decided to write it. :)

A/N: Hello everyone! This is the third part of the RisaAoi multi parter.
It ended up being longer than I originally intended, but that's what happens when you write whatever comes to mind. :P
There will be one more part after this one.
Enjoy!

Why Do I Love You? - Part 3 [RisaAoi]

Aoi woke up the next morning tucked in her bed in her own bedroom. The sunlight was creeping in from the slightly parted curtains, and it was shining directly at Aoi’s eyes. Aoi groaned as she got herself out of bed. She remembered how she got home yesterday.

---***---

Minami woke up Aoi at the end of the school day, yesterday. She came to collect the girl to make sure that she would get home safely. There was a small pink pouch left on the table beside the bed that Aoi was sleeping in. There was no note left behind by the sender, but it was obvious that the pouch was meant for Aoi.

Aoi collected the small pink pouch and her own belongings from the classroom before leaving the school grounds with Minami. Minami did not notice that the girl had been crying earlier as they walked home together. Aoi did not show any signs of change either as she was still being childish in front of Minami. This behaviour left Minami with a sense of relief. Minami believed that Aoi was recovering rapidly.

Once they reached Aoi’s house, both girls entered the house. Aoi was forced to go rest in her room by Minami. Aoi’s mom came out from the living room to greet Aoi and was surprised to see that Minami had visited the house. Minami sat down with Aoi’s mom and explained what had happened in the incident earlier in the day.

Minami assured Aoi’s mom that Aoi was fine and that she was recovering rapidly. She promised that she would deal with Risa and that she would protect Aoi from Risa. Minami ended the conversation with her promise as she had to go home herself.

---***---

Aoi tried to clear the tiredness from her eyes as she walked over to her desk. Even though she had plenty of sleep, Aoi’s face looked like a complete mess. She had a heavy feeling in her chest. The pounding in Aoi’s head also did not help with the heavy feeling.

The small pink pouch was sitting on top of Aoi’s desk. It was left in the exact condition that Aoi found it in. Aoi grabbed the pouch, opened it, and reached her hand inside of it. She pulled out a small box of medicine. Aoi examined the box. The wording on the box stated that its contents were for headaches.

The pounding in Aoi’s head suddenly intensified. Aoi threw the box of medicine on to her desk so she could clutch her head with both of her hands, knocking over the pouch that was sitting on the desk. A small folded square piece of paper fell out of the pouch. The piece of paper flew off of the desk and landed under Aoi’s bed, just out of normal reach. Aoi did not notice the paper disappearing under her bed as she was in pain from her headache.

Minutes passed before the pounding in Aoi’s head subsided. Aoi looked at the box of medicine, but she decided to not drink them. She was cautious of a stranger giving her medicine. She picked up the pouch again and reached her hand inside of it. Her hands found nothing as the remaining contents of the pouch had fallen underneath Aoi’s bed earlier.

Aoi placed the pouch back down on her desk and walked over to her closet to grab her uniform. She crossed in front of her standing mirror and stopped in front of it. A photo that was taped to the frame of the mirror caught Aoi’s attention. Aoi walked over to the mirror to look at the photo. It was a purikura that she had taken with Risa in their final year of middle school.

---***---

“Ne, ne, ne, Risa let’s go over there,” Aoi pointed at the purikura booth as she pulled on Risa’s arm.

Risa and Aoi were on an outing alone together. It was the middle of summer vacation, so their friends were busy doing their summer homework. Aoi finished her summer homework at the beginning of the summer vacation and helped Risa with her own homework. This left only the two of them available for an outing.

Risa had called Aoi the day prior to arrange the outing. Aoi was excited to receive the invitation from Risa. The both of them had the same feelings as they looked forward to the outing. They both knew that it would only be the two of them.

“Fine,” Risa groaned aloud, but in reality, she had already planned to take a purikura with Aoi the night prior.

Aoi skipped the whole way to the purikura booth. Risa was following behind Aoi, observing the girl. She smiled as she watched Aoi skipping along and enjoying herself. Risa’s heart suddenly fluttered, shocking her.

“No, no, no. This doesn’t mean anything. These feelings are normal,” Risa thought to herself as she shook her head to get rid of the thought.

“We are here!” Aoi suddenly yelled, breaking Risa out of her train of thought.

The two girls walked into the purikura booth. They both sat on the lone stool in the booth. Aoi started playing around with the display. She selected different effects and colours to decorate the purikura they were about to take. Risa smiled as she watched Aoi childishly enjoy herself while playing with the display.

“Okay, I’m done. Risa say ‘cheese’,” Aoi said as she wrapped her arms around Risa’s body.

The camera on the display suddenly flashed. The finished product displayed on the screen. Aoi was smiling while Risa had her signature poker face expression. Anyone who looked at the photo would think that Risa did not enjoy taking the picture, but she was actually ecstatic about taking the picture, but she did not want Aoi to know about her feelings.

“This picture could be better, but I guess it is fine,” Aoi said as she pressed the print button on the display.

The two girls walked out of the booth. Aoi grabbed the two photos from the slot on the outside of the booth. She examined both photos before smiling widely. Risa was happy that Aoi looked like she was happy with the photos.

“Make sure you hold onto this forever,” Aoi said as she gave the other copy of the purikura to Risa.

“Yeah, yeah. I won’t lose it,” Risa replied in her usual cold tone as she took the photo from Aoi’s hands. She was happy that she finally had a picture of the both of them alone together.

---***---

Aoi did not feel a sense of joy as she remembered the time that she took the purikura with Risa. Her heart felt empty as the memories played in her head. Aoi pulled the photo off of the mirror frame and tossed it aside. The photo landed in the garbage bin beside Aoi’s desk.

Aoi finally grabbed her uniform from her closet and put it on. She walked over to the washroom to finish her morning routine before making her way downstairs. Her mother was preparing her bento in the kitchen. Aoi walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

Aoi’s mother greeted Aoi when she heard her sitting down at the table. Aoi put on her normal cheerful expression, but her mother could see through the façade. Her mother did not want to pry into her daughter’s problems in the morning, so she continued preparing the bento as if nothing had happened. She made small talk with Aoi to see if her daughter was willing to tell her anything at that moment, but all she got in return were short replies, which were different from her usual cheerful replies.

Aoi’s mother finished preparing the bento and was able to make some breakfast for Aoi as well. She placed both items on the table in front of Aoi. The girl ate the breakfast in silence, placed her dishes in the sink, grabbed the bento on the table, and walked out of the house after bidding her mother farewell. Aoi’s mother sighed as it was clear that something was wrong with Aoi.

Aoi’s walk to school was rather peaceful. The pounding in her head subsided greatly which made the walk bearable. Her expression was rough as the heavy feeling in her heart did not subside. She eventually reached the school after making her way through numerous streets.

Morning classes passed by rather quickly. Aoi felt the pounding in her head suddenly spike throughout morning classes, but she was able to mask her expression from showing any pain. She could not be any happier once she heard the bell ring to signal the start of lunch break.

The class let out a collective sigh of relief and began to rearrange their desks around. Aoi moved her desk towards Minami like she usually did. She sat down and pulled out her bento box. The two girls began to eat lunch.

“Minami~ I missed the latest episode of ‘Pretty Cure’ last night,” Aoi whined in her usual childish manner.

Minami sighed, “You should really stop watching that show. I’m starting to get worried about your future.”

The two girls continued to chat while eating their bentos. Aoi acted like her usual self and was showing her cheerful expression to Minami. Everything looked normal to Minami at first, but she slowly began to notice a slight change as Aoi continued to talk. Aoi was being her usual cheerful self, but her actions felt void of emotion. It felt like Aoi was replaced by a robot.

“Hey Aoi are you---” Minami began to ask, but she was suddenly interrupted by the appearance of Risa.

Risa walked up to the pair and began to speak, “Aoi, did you get my no---” She was interrupted by Minami suddenly standing up.

“Oi Risa! How dare---” Minami began to yell, but she too was suddenly interrupted.

Aoi turned around to face Risa. There was an angry expression on her face as she responded in an uncharacteristically aggressive tone of voice, “What do you want, Risa?”

The rest of the classroom went silent as Aoi’s response to Risa echoed throughout the room. Everyone was surprised to hear Aoi speaking in an aggressive manner. They were so shocked by Aoi that they failed to notice how Risa addressed Aoi by her name instead of an insult. No one knew what to do in response to Aoi’s sudden change in character.

Risa and Minami were speechless as they both stared at Aoi. Risa stared directly into Aoi’s eyes as they stared back at her. Aoi’s eyes reflected the emptiness of her heart. It was as if her heart was a flame that was about to be extinguished. Risa could not see any emotions behind those eyes except for a tiny hint of feeling betrayed.

Risa was shocked at the response that Aoi gave her. She knew that it was her fault that things ended up this way. She knew that she was in the wrong, but it still hurt to get the cold shoulder from Aoi. What hurt the most for Risa was that it felt as if Aoi became a completely different person.

Risa’s plan yesterday was ruined when she heard the conversation between Minami and Aoi in the infirmary. She got frustrated and decided to come back a few hours later. She placed the pouch on the bedside table when Aoi was sleeping and no one was around to see her. She thought for sure that Aoi read the note that she left in the pouch. None of what was currently happening was part of Risa’s plan.

Risa clutched her hands firmly close out of frustration, “Never mind, it’s nothing.” She then began to walk toward the exit of the classroom.

Aoi turned around once she saw Risa leaving the classroom. The rest of the classroom returned to their lunches when it looked like the confrontation was over. The pounding in Aoi’s head returned with vigor. She clutched the side of her head with her hands as the pain became too much for her to handle. Her expression showed clear signs that she was in pain.

“Aoi, are you okay?” Minami asked in a worried tone.

“Un. I’m fine,” Aoi replied in a half aggressive and half cheerful tone of voice.

Yuuka and Akane both witnessed the confrontation between Risa and Aoi. They both looked at each before nodding at each other. They both instinctively knew what the other wanted to say. Akane stood up and began to walk towards the exit of the classroom, while Yuuka stood up and approached Aoi.

Manaka watched as her best friend walked out of the classroom. She was worried for her friend who was acting unusual ever since yesterday. She stood up to go after Risa, but she suddenly felt someone put their hand on her shoulder. Manaka turned her head to find Akane staring in the direction that Risa left.

“Don’t worry, I will go after her,” Akane said as she removed her hand from Manaka’s shoulder and began to walk out of the classroom.

Minami’s expression was slowly become more worried as Aoi’s headache was not subsiding, “Aoi, I think you should seriously go to the clinic.”

Aoi shook her head as her expression continued to show that she was greatly in pain, “I told you, I’m fine.”

“No, Aoi you sh---” Minami began to insist, but she was interrupted by Yuuka walking up to them.

“Aoi-chan, can I talk to you in private for a moment?” Yuuka asked with a sweet smile on her face.

---***---

Akane looked both left and right as she entered the hallway. Risa was nowhere to be seen. There were no traces of where she could have gone. Akane decided to go right and started running in that direction.

Akane searched the whole floor before heading down one floor after being unable to find Risa. She searched the new floor but was still unable to find the girl. Akane was a faster runner than Risa, but she did not know where the girl went. She stopped in front of the windows and looked outside.

“Where did that girl go?” Akane sighed.

Akane got a glimpse of a girl running towards the back of the school just as she was about to leave. She could not see the girl’s face, but she was certain that it was Risa. Akane ran down the stairs and headed towards the back of the school. There, she was finally able to find Risa.

Akane approached Risa who was facing away from her, “Hey Risa, are you okay?”

“Leave me alone, Akane,” Risa said in a weak voice.

“Risa, I know you think I’m being stubborn, but I am here for you,” Akane softly spoke.

Risa’s shoulders slightly shook, “You don't get it, Akane.”

“Risa, I won’t be able to understand what is happening if you don't tell me,” Akane replied as she took a step closer to Risa

“Just leave!” Risa yelled as she turned around with tears in her eyes.

Akane was shocked to see Risa with tears in her eyes, “Risa?!”

Risa fell to her knees as she covered her eyes with her hands, “It's too late already.”

Akane walked over to Risa, squatted down, and patted Risa’s back, “What do you mean?”

“What have I been doing these past two years? I’m so stupid. Why am I so stupid? It took me this long to realize it,” Risa explained as she started crying.

“Is this about Aoi?” Akane asked.

Risa nodded her head, “I gave her a note to explain everything, but it's already too late. You saw what happened,” She clenched her chest as her heart screamed out in pain, “I know I deserve this, but it hurts. It hurts so much even though I thought it wouldn’t hurt. Why, Akane? Why does it hurt so much to hear Aoi speak like that?”

“Risa…” Akane’s voice trailed off.

---***---

Aoi followed behind Yuuka as they left the classroom. Yuuka led Aoi through the hallway and to the stairs. They walked up the whole entire flight of stairs until they reached the roof of the school. The door was unlocked and the two of them walked onto the roof. Yuuka took a seat on a bench that was nearby followed by Aoi who sat next to Yuuka.

“Aoi-chan, how are you feeling? That hit yesterday must have hurt,” Yuuka asked Aoi.

Aoi shrugged, her cheerful expression and voice returned as the pounding in her head subsided, “I’m doing fine. It didn’t really hurt that much.”

Yuuka smiled at Aoi, “That’s good to hear.”

“So Yuuka, what did you want to talk to me about?” Aoi asked with a curious tone.

“Can you tell me what happened between you and Risa?” Yuuka blatantly asked.

Aoi’s cheerful expression was replaced by an emotionless expression, “Who cares about her?”

Yuuka was surprised, “What?”

“I said who cares about her?” Aoi repeated herself. “I could hardly care about Risa.”

Yuuka was still shocked by Aoi’s response, “But both you and Risa were so close during middle school.”

Aoi scoffed at Yuuka statement, “That was the past. We aren’t close anymore. If Risa wants to ignore me then that fine. I am not going to waste my time with someone who doesn’t care about me any longer.”

Yuuka noticed that Aoi’s words were filled with a feeling of emptiness, “You cannot tell me that you are over Risa. I know you, Aoi-chan. I could tell that there was something going on between you and Risa.”

“Yuuka!” Aoi began to yell, but she calmed down herself before continuing. “The Risa and me that you knew in the past are no more. I have realized that I’ve wasted the past two years on a pointless dream. I don’t need or want Risa anymore. Heck, I could care less if I ever see her again.”

“Aoi…” Yuuka’s voice trailed off.

---***---

The end of the day quickly came about. After both discussions took place, Yuuka, and Aoi returned to the classroom just as the lunch break finished. Akane returned to the classroom a few minutes after the bell rang. She came into the classroom by herself as Risa was nowhere to be seen.

Akane shook her head when Yuuka made eye contact with her. Yuuka also had a grim expression on her face. Both girls knew what the other was trying to say. The situation was far worse than they had originally thought.

Aoi still could not focus during afternoon classes. Excluding the periodic spike in her headaches, she could not get the earlier confrontation with Risa out of her mind. It was eating at her even though it was what she said she wanted. She could not tell what her thoughts were trying to tell her.

“Aoi? Class has already ended you know,” Minami said as she walked up to Aoi’s desk.

Aoi broke out of her trance. She looked around her and saw that everyone was getting ready to leave for the day, but she was still in her seat with her books out on her desk, “Ah, you’re right.”

“I want to walk you home today, but I have club activities to attend to today. Gomenne, Aoi,” Minami said as she clapped her hands in front of her face while bowing down slightly.

Aoi put on a cheerful smile, “You don’t have to worry, Minami. I’m fine now.”

“Are you sure?” Minami asked with a worried expression on her face.

“Minami, don’t worry about me. I’m fine, trust me,” Aoi replied while maintaining a gentle expression on her face.

“Okay, if you say so. Go home right away and send me a LINE whenever you get home,” Minami demanded before leaving.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Aoi replied as she put her books into her bag.

Aoi walked through the school gates and began her trip home. Her mind was blank while she was walking down the street. Her thoughts were everywhere as her heart was in a state of duress. She was walking aimlessly around.

Aoi suddenly felt a presence behind her and turned around to face it, “Who's there?!” She did not see anyone behind her and continued walking down the street, “Must have been just my imagination.”

A figure appeared out of the shadow from where Aoi was looking at, “That was close.”

The thoughts of the earlier confrontation with Risa returned to Aoi’s mind. She was feeling conflicted about the whole situation. Her heart was telling her that she did the right thing, but there was a slither in her heart that said it was not right. Aoi tried to get the feeling out of her chest, but it was persistent and wanted to stay.

“Why do these thoughts keep coming back? I don’t care about her anymore,” Aoi asked herself.

The return of Aoi’s thoughts about Risa brought on a new onset of pounding in her head. Her headaches were more intense than before. She had to stop on the side of the sidewalk to let the headaches subside. They only subsided slightly before Aoi continued walking even though it was causing her to be unable to comprehend her surroundings.

Aoi was brought to the downtown core of the city by her feet. There was traffic of people and cars everywhere as business men and women were making their way home for the day. The traffic lights rapidly cycled as people and car progressed through the afternoon traffic. Aoi felt lost in this sea of people.

Aoi stopped at the edge of an intersection to wait for the pedestrian light to turn green. Her headaches had substantially decreases as her mind shifted away from the thoughts about Risa and focused on the pain of her headaches instead. Her mind was still foggy even though the pain had substantially decreased. However, she was finally able to comprehend her surroundings.

Aoi suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head as she was waiting at the intersection. It was an excruciating pain that caused Aoi’s mind to fall unconscious. Aoi’s legs suddenly moved forward into the intersection as her mind lost all sense of her surroundings. Aoi’s regained consciousness as she heard the people around her suddenly yelling.

The sound of a car horn entered Aoi’s ear as she turned to see a car driving right at her.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 01:15:41 PM by four4four »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 07:18:44 PM »
 :cry: Don't kill Aoi pls!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2018, 12:52:32 AM »
Aoiiiiii!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! (I'm internally repeating my happy ending mantra for Aoi and Risa.)

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2018, 03:24:16 AM »
thank you for making this!!! we need more risaoi fic in this forum!!

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2018, 07:26:27 AM »
Aaaaaah  :cry: That's too good \0/

Offline four4four

• Member+
@MaYukiIsLife: I make no promises, but you will find out in this part what happens. ;)

@Shinoki: Aoi is not in a good situation right now. :(

@mayura48: Ha ha, no problem. I've only seen one other RisaAoi fic in this forum so far. It was actually the reason I wrote this one. :)

@Miniju: Glad to hear that you think this story is good. :)

A/N: Hello everyone! This is the conclusion to the RisaAoi multi parter.
What happens to Aoi? Why is Risa acting strangely? What will happen to RisaAoi?
Find out below. :P
Enjoy!

Announcement: I will be taking a break from writing for the rest of February, so this will be my last release for this month.
I will still be around the forum reading other works though.
In the meantime, I would love to hear which pairings, themes, situations, etc people would like to read.
I will consider them for when I start writing again.
See you guys at the beginning of March, hopefully! :)

Why Do I Love You? - Part 4 (Finale) [RisaAoi]

“Risa?!” Aoi exclaimed completely dumbfounded.

Risa pulled Aoi out of the way of the oncoming car just before it hit the girl. She was holding the girl in her embrace as they stood safely on the sidewalk. The surrounding people heaved a sigh of relief that Aoi was not hit by the car. Everyone continued on with their business as the pair stood motionless.

Aoi’s heart was beating rapidly as her feelings and thoughts were all over the place. She was not sure if she should be happy or mad to see Risa. Aoi felt Risa’s body warmth transfer to her own body as she drowned in the comfort of Risa’s embrace. The pounding in her head was replaced by the feeling of nostalgia towards Risa’s warmth. She completely forgot that she had already rejected Risa in her heart.

The small flame in Aoi’s heart grew larger as she stayed in Risa’s embrace. The flame grew large enough to push back the emptiness in Aoi’s heart. A war raged in her heart as the flame fought with the void that was trying to contain it. In the end, the flame was dimmed by the emptiness that encroached on Aoi’s heart.

Aoi pulled herself out of Risa’s embrace, “What are you doing here, Risa?” She asked with an aggressive voice.

Risa was taken aback by Aoi’s rejection. She stared into the other girl’s eyes that glared back at her with hostility. Aoi’s eyes did not reflect the same emptiness that Risa saw earlier in the day. It was replaced by the emotion of confusion and frustration, the feeling of being lost behind conflicting emotions in the heart.

Risa held back tears as a sharp pain ran through her heart. She had cried her heart out earlier to release the pain that she was feeling. She thought that she was ready for any harsh words that came from Aoi, but she was completely wrong. No matter how much she prepared herself, Risa felt hurt when the words of rejection were coming from Aoi’s mouth.

“Aoi…” Risa’s voice trailed off as she clenched her hands into fists. She did not know how to reply to Aoi’s question. To be exact, Risa did not want to tell Aoi the truth. She was afraid that Aoi would lash out at her. All she wanted at that moment was to hide from Aoi, so she turned around and began to run down the street.

Aoi stood speechless as she watched Risa’s back disappear into the crowd of people. It only hit her at that moment that Risa was the one who saved her from being hit by a car. If it was not for Risa, Aoi would be in the hospital or even worse, dead.

“What am I doing?” Aoi muttered under her breath with discontent towards herself.

---***---

Aoi had decided to take the rest of the week off from school, which only happened to be Friday, due to the car accident she was almost in. The classroom was as rowdy as ever when Aoi walked into the classroom the following Monday. She walked over to her seat and sat down as someone slammed the classroom door open. Minami was standing in the doorway looking for Aoi.

Minami rushed over to Aoi when her eyes landed on the girl and began speaking quickly, “Aoi~~~~ Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! I knew I shouldn’t have left you to go home by yourself! Ahhh!”

“Minami, calm down. I’m fine. See?” Aoi waved her arms around to show Minami that she was fine.

“Okay. Okay. I understand, but what happened?” Minami asked.

“Basically, Risa saved me from getting hit by a car,” Aoi replied nonchalantly.

Minami was surprised, “Risa did?!”

The bell to signal the start of morning classes rang before Aoi had a chance to reply to Minami. The other girl made her way over to her seat as the teacher walked in. The classroom did their usual greeting to the teacher before he started his lesson.

Aoi took a quick glance over at Risa’s desk, but the girl was nowhere to be seen. She seemed unfazed by the absence of the other girl. Just like the last time the two met, Aoi’s thoughts were telling her that she had already rejected Risa.

“Where she is right now is of no concern to me,” Aoi thought as she began writing down the lesson into her notebook.

By the time Wednesday rolled around, Aoi’s thoughts were betraying her. Aoi was becoming anxious as Risa still had not come to school yet. Risa’s absence was slowly getting to Aoi. She could not focus during class as she would glance at Risa’s desk every few minutes. The consequences of Risa’s absence were becoming obvious to those around Aoi.

“Aoi, are you okay?” Minami asked as the two of them ate lunch.

Aoi was puzzled by the question, “Yeah, why do you ask?”

“I don’t know why, but it seems like you have been out of it since the start of the week,” Minami replied.

Aoi giggled, “You're just imagining things, Minami.”

Minami’s words echoed inside of Aoi’s head. Aoi was used to having Risa’s presence nearby. Even if Risa’s presence meant harassment for the past two years, it was calming for Aoi to see the other girl. The absence of Risa after the incident made Aoi feel guilty and was unnerving her with her decision to reject Risa.

Aoi had completely lost her composure once Friday arrived. The glances became worse as Aoi became fidgety during the middle of class. The teacher scolded Aoi for subconsciously tapping her pen loudly on her desk which disturbed the class. Aoi only became aware of her actions after the teacher scolded her.

Risa being absent for the whole week caused chaos in Aoi’s head. Aoi could not understand her thoughts; they were a jumbled mess of conflicting emotions. Her thoughts told her to find out what happened to Risa, but her heart was telling her the opposite. Aoi started daydreaming as lunch break began.

“Aoi? Aoi? Earth to Aoi~~~” Minami asked as she tried to get Aoi’s attention.

Aoi snapped out of her daydreaming, “Huh? What is it Minami?”

Minami sighed, “Aoi, I need you to answer me seriously. Is there something going on?” Minami asked as she drank out of her juice box.

Aoi sighed as well, “I honestly don’t know myself. I have been having these weird thoughts since the start of the week.”

Minami grabbed Aoi’s shoulders with both of her hands and gave Aoi a serious look, “You need to relax this weekend. I think the incident is still getting to you. Do something you enjoy. Even watching that show of yours is fine. So long as you are relaxing. You need to clear your mind.”

“Yeah, I think you are right,” Aoi said as she nodded her head.

---***---

Aoi was lying down on her bed to relax. She had taken Minami’s advice to heart and was planning to do nothing the whole weekend. However, she quickly became bored out of her mind from doing absolutely nothing. She sat up in her bed and looked around her room.

The room was a complete mess. There were sheets of paper lying everywhere on the floor. Aoi had made a mess of her room throughout the week. She laid out her homework everywhere to work on them. It was her way of calming herself down due to losing a grip on her thoughts.

Aoi got out of her bed and began collecting all of the papers on the floor. She organized them into neat stacks based on which subject they belonged to. There were even sheets of papers that managed to find their way underneath Aoi’s bed. Aoi lied down on the floor beside her bed and reached under her bed to collect the sheets of paper.

“Huh? What is this?” Aoi asked aloud when she felt a thick piece of paper under her bed.

Aoi pulled the strange paper out from underneath her bed. She sat up and rested her back against her bed. The thick piece of paper in Aoi’s hand was a folded square piece of paper. Aoi found her name written on one side while the other side was taped.

Aoi carefully removed the piece of tape while making sure to not rip the paper. She unfolded the piece of paper and began to read its contents. Her eyes traced the written words as she realized who had written them. Her grip on the paper became tighter as she continued to read the words.

Aoi’s hands lowered as she finished reading the contents of the paper. Tears began to fall from Aoi’s eyes. Aoi felt bursts of emotions run through her as she read the paper. Her thoughts filled with anguish as she realized the mistake she had made.

The flame in Aoi’s heart grew larger and larger as Aoi continued to let more tears fall. The emptiness in her heart could not contain the flame that was growing rapidly. The void in her heart was rapidly filled with the warmth of the flame. An explosion occurred in Aoi’s heart as the emptiness was completely engulfed by the flame.

Aoi began sobbing as she felt the emotions that she thought were destroyed return to her. The feelings that Aoi had rejected for the past week filled her heart. There was a sharp pain in Aoi’s heart as if it was telling her what a complete fool she had been. The tightening feeling in her heart made it even more clear that she had been foolish for the past week.

The aggressive thoughts in Aoi’s head were replaced by pleasant thoughts. Aoi felt as if her thoughts were telling her what to do. It was as if they were guiding her towards what she truly wanted in her heart. As if they knew what Aoi had wanted to do for the past week.

“Risa... I want to see you again,” Aoi whispered as she held the piece of paper close to her chest, tears still falling from her eyes.

---***---

Aoi walked to school on the following Monday. She walked into the classroom just as the bell rang and made her way to her seat. She glanced over at Risa’s desk to only find that it was still void of the girl’s presence. Aoi let out a sigh as she got her books out of her bag for morning classes.

Lunch break quickly came as Aoi daydreamed throughout the whole morning. It was no different than when she was daydreaming last week, but there was a difference this time around. There was a peaceful expression on Aoi’s face. The expression was a stark contrast to the expression that she had last week.

“Aoi? Aoi~~~ Geez, you really need to stop spacing out like that,” Minami called out to Aoi as the two sat together for lunch.

Aoi snapped out of her daydream, “Ah! I’m so sorry, Minami. I just can’t help it. I feel so happy right now.”

Minami jumped back in surprise as a smile formed on Aoi’s face, “Woah! Who are you and what have you done to Aoi?”

“Minami, relax. It’s still me here,” Aoi replied as the smile on her face became wider.

“I can’t help it. All of a sudden you become aggressive. And now you are suddenly acting as if you are in love? Do you see the problem I’m having here?” Minami asked in reply to Aoi acting weirdly.

“To tell you the truth I took your advice about relaxing, but I ended up realizing that I truly lo---” Aoi began to confess before she was interrupted by the appearance of Manaka.

Minami stood up when she noticed who the visitor was, “You!”

Aoi pulled on Minami’s arm, “Calm down, Minami. Manaka has never harmed me.”

Manaka giggled, “Aoi is right you know. Even though I hang out with Risa, I never understood why she was so cruel to Aoi.”

“It’s fine. Did you need me for something?” Aoi asked with the same smile as earlier on her face.

“Yeah, do you mind if we talk in a more private area?” Manaka asked.

Aoi nodded, “Sure, let’s go.” Aoi stood up but turned to Minami before leaving, “Finish lunch without me. This might take a while.”

Minami nodded, “Okay, try to finish your conversation quickly.”

Aoi and Manaka walked out of the classroom. Manaka led Aoi towards the staircase and began walking upward. No words were exchanged between the two of them as they made their way up to the roof. They reached the door to the rooftop and Manaka opened the door to allow for Aoi to walk through.

Aoi turned around once she walked out on to the rooftop to find Manaka still in the doorway, “Aren’t you coming?”

Manaka shook her head, “No, I’ve done my part already. She’s waiting for you.” She then closed the door, leaving Aoi on the rooftop.

Aoi stood motionless as Manaka’s words lingered in her head. A bright smile appeared on her face when she realized who Manaka was referring to. She began to run around the rooftop as her heart jumped in excitement.

Aoi found Risa standing near the fence with her back towards the school. Aoi’s smile instantly disappeared as she felt the tense atmosphere in the air. She slowly approached Risa and stopped a few metres away from the girl.

Risa’s body flinched when she heard footsteps behind her. She already knew that it was Aoi. She breathed in deeply and then released the breath before turning around.

“Aoi…” Risa said as she tried to maintain her poker face expression, but it was obvious to Aoi that she wanted to cry.

Aoi did not know how to reply, “Risa…”

An awkward silence filled the air as the girls stood without speaking a single word. Risa opened and closed her mouth repeatedly as she could not get her voice to come out of her throat. Her heart was beating erratically as her thoughts were bouncing everywhere in her head. She took numerous deep breaths before finally being able to get words to come out of her mouth.

“Aoi, I have something I need to tell you,” Risa said as she paused for a moment.

Aoi spoke up, “Risa, I also---” She began to say but was interrupted by Risa.

“No Aoi, I have to tell you this,” Risa said as she took a deep breath before continuing, “You need to know the truth about everything.”

Risa began to speak again, “I was afraid,” Risa’s body began to shake, “When we took that purikura in the summer of our final year of middle school, I realized it. I realized that I had feelings for you.”

“Risa…” Aoi’s voice came out as a whisper.

“But I was so scared. I didn't know what to do about my feelings,” tears started to fall down the side of Risa’s face, “My parents always told me that it wasn’t normal for two girls to fall in love. I didn’t know what my parents would do if they found out about my feelings, but I didn’t want to lose you. I couldn’t bear losing you. But what could I do? I didn’t know what to do. What options I ha---” Risa choked on her own words as her thoughts became a mess.

Risa took a few deep breaths with subtle sobs in between before continuing, “I made the stupidest decision of my life right before we started high school. I thought that if I bullied you, I could still be by your side while getting rid of these feelings for you. I thought it was the only way to still be with you.”

Risa clenched her fists in frustration with herself as her tears started to fall faster, “But when I saw you fall to the ground after the ball hit you, the world around me stopped. I finally woke up from my delusion. I realized what an idiot I was. What a complete coward I was. How pathetic I was. It finally hit me that all I was doing was hurting you. I hate myself for not realizing it sooner. I hate myself for thinking everything was fine.”

Risa turned towards the fence, her back facing Aoi, “It was at that moment that I stopped caring about what my parents thought anymore. I didn’t care about what other people would have thought. All that mattered was that I wanted you to be my side forever. There was no other meaning in my life if I didn’t have you by my side.”

Risa paused again to collect her thoughts as her sobs became louder, “You know, I wanted to visit you in the infirmary. But Minami was already there when I came by. I was frustrated when I heard her talk about me. I knew she was right, but I still walked away. I came back when you were sleeping and left you the pouch.”

Risa looked up to the sky, “I thought that everything could be made right again after you read my note,” she never knew that Aoi never saw the note until now, “But my heart was crushed when I saw your reaction. The emptiness that I saw in your eyes, it told me everything. It was all over for me. I had lost the only person that I had ever cared for in my life. And for what? All because of a stupid delusion that I had. But I didn’t want to give up on you.”

There was a moment of silence as Risa covered her eyes with her sleeve to prevent more tears from falling, “I thought that if I tried hard enough, that I could still get you back. Even though I didn’t deserve to have you back, I still had to try with all my heart. I followed you home on the day of the car incident. My body automatically moved when I saw the car coming right at you. I was glad that I made it in time to save you. When we embraced, I remembered all the good times we had together.”

Risa paused again as she could not control her sobbing from overcoming her, “But it all ended when you pushed me away. I realized that I had no chance anymore. You hated me, and it hurt so much. To see you reject me like that, I just couldn’t hold back. I ran away to hide. I couldn’t blame you for acting that way. After all of the horrible things I did to you, I knew that I did not deserve forgiveness. I had no right to beg for forgiveness from you.”

Risa began to turn around, “I locked myself in my room for the whole week. I tried sorting out my feelings. I wanted to move on for my sake and to never bother you ever again. But I couldn’t come to terms with my feelings. Even if you hate me, I still wanted to see you be happy. This will be the last time you will see me, but I wanted to at least tell you how I feel. I love you, Aoi. I will always love you even if you hate me. Even if you find someone, I will never forget you. Even if you disappear, you will always be a part of my heart.”

Risa was shocked to see Aoi crying when she turned around. There was a deep pain in her heart as she believed that she was the cause of Aoi’s crying. What she did not realize was that the tears were tears of joy and not of pain. She began to walk past Aoi as she wanted to leave the girl alone.

“I’m sorry, Aoi. This is goodby---” Risa was interrupted by Aoi suddenly pulling on her arm as she walked past the girl. All of a sudden, Risa felt Aoi’s lips on her own as Aoi suddenly pulled her in for a kiss.

Risa’s eyes opened in shock. She processed what was happening in front of her for a moment before accepting the kiss. Risa nibbled lightly on Aoi’s lips before the girl accepted the gesture. Risa’s tongue entered Aoi’s mouth. It slowly explored every part of the other girl’s mouth as it got a taste of strawberry. The two of them continued kissing until they had to separate for air.

“You don’t hate me?” Risa asked bewildered by Aoi’s action.

“Baka, how could I hate you? I have been waiting two years to hear you say those words,” Aoi replied as she looked into Risa’s eyes with a smile on her face.

“But how?” Risa could not help but ask.

Aoi replied with tears in her eyes, “I never gave up on you these past two years. I always thought that I could get the old you back if I waited. My spirit wavered after the gym incident, but it came back after I read your note. To be honest, I only found it under my bed a few days ago.”

Risa wiped the tears from Aoi’s eyes before pulling her in for another kiss. She took the dominant role and pulled Aoi’s head in for a deeper kiss. The both of them embraced the warmth that they had missed for the past two years. Their kiss was cut short as Risa separated her lips from Aoi’s.

“Thank you so much for never giving up on me, Aoi. I promise that I will never hurt you ever again. For as long as I am still alive, I will never let you feel pain again. I will always protect you,” Risa said as she pulled Aoi into her embrace.

Aoi buried her head into Risa’s shoulder as she enjoyed being able to feel Risa’s embrace once more, “I am so happy to have you back. We have so much to catch up on.”

“Yeah, but let’s go back to class first. They must be wondering where you are right now,” Risa replied as she let go of Aoi.

Aoi giggled, “Un, let’s go.”

Risa held her hand out for Aoi. The other girl grabbed the hand that was offered to her and squeezed it lightly. The both of them looked at each other with a big smile on their faces. The conflict that they had went through was finally over. Their new journey began as they started to walk towards the door of the roof.

“Risa?” Aoi asked as she stopped walking, which caused the other girl to stop as well.

“What is---” Risa began to say, but she was suddenly interrupted by Aoi’s lips landing on her own. The kiss lasted for a few moments before Aoi quickly separated her lips from Risa’s lips. She stared deeply into Risa’s eyes before opening her mouth.

“You reminded me why I fell in love with you.”

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Wish