JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - White Light

Author Topic: [OneShots/Short stories] missed day - Kojiyuu part 1 - 17-12-13  (Read 21534 times)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Kojiyuu -What could be (Part 1) - 20-07-13
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 02:38:28 AM »
PART 2 RIGHT NOW PLEASE.  :shocked :bow: loljk.
this is really great! kojiharu should stop being tsundere xD  lol
update soon please :bow: :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 11:32:54 AM »
Huuuwwaaah~ I love you author~san  :wub: XD This fic is interesting  :yep:
Please continue this and update as soon as you can  :bow: :bow: :bow:
My KojiYuu feels is drowning  :cry: and you make it alive again  :cow: haha
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!  :thumbsup

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 10:08:04 PM »
please continued writer-sam :bow:
i feel full of happiness that you make kojiyuu

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 09:52:22 PM »
gah! nyan nyan, Y U SO TSUNDERE?!  :banghead:
your squirrel called you by your last name, ow you're in trouble XD lol

interesting, please make it happy ending :3
really want a happy kojiyuu especially lately, in the middle of many MariHaru moments  :farofflook:
update soon, author-san~~~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Second part, If something is off about how I write... sorry!!! I dont know to much english xD Im trying my best~

Hope you like this short story with this end :3

------------

What could be (Part 2 - Final)

I remember leaving the hospital room of Yuko, but I don't remember how I come to my house… Her last words were really painful… But i don't have the entitlement
 to say something… the person who is more hurt here is her not me… me and my stupidity…

- Kojiharu! - Takamina had been calling my name for the past several minutes, until I finally listened - Kojiharu, What happens? you has been in zombie state since you came, if you are not feeling well,  it was better that you had not come - Although it seems a scolding for Takamina's part, I knew very well that it was concern.

- Eh?…ah… Takamina… I… - Before I can start to say something the classroom doors were opened

- Hello~! Hello~! Good morning to all!! - Started shouting a cheerfully and  recovered Yuko - Oh! Good Morning Takamina!!

- Good morning Yuko, are you feeling better? - shout Takamina cheerfully -  are you sure than you can practice today? - Takamina wonder, seeing how Yuko returned after been in the hospital make her a little worry

- Of course!! that was nothing!! - Yuko said with a smile, then she realize that I was right in front of Takamina, I noticed how her smile almost disappeared, but suddenly she was smiling again - OH!! Nyan nyan! Good morning! - She shout as she ran to hug me, huh?…wait… what?…

- Eh?… Yuko? - I asked her name when I felt her embrace, wait, she is hugging me? I thought that she would never said a word to me never again

- Wow! Nyan nyan is not moving me away from her side!… OPPORTUNITY!!! chuuu~ - She was trying to kiss me but for my defense mechanism, I push it to one side - YUKO! - I yalled after my action

- AAAH!! I thought it would be my chance… - she said with a wink then she made a playful but perverted gesture

- Whats wrong with you?, aaaah! you're a pervert! - I yalled as I usually do, but… whats this? it is as if nothing had happened…

- Don't get mad Nyan nyan - she said smiling, but this smile… looks different, no… your eyes don't transmit the joy that your smile is trying to say

- I see how you both are feeling better now - said Takamina to us as she was watching us - I guess now we can start the practice…

Yuko approached - YES! Captain Chibi ! - Yuko said like a soldier, then she starting to run after see how Takamina wanted to beat her for making fun of her stature. I couldn't stop my laughing, Yuko seems to be the same again like if nothing happened yesterday… but her eyes… after seeing her expression… I don't know what to think about it…

--------

The practice ended without incidents or something new, Yuko continued behaving normally, with me and the others, but that feeling of insecurity haunted me in every moment, its true that everything is fine now?

- Yuko, I can talk with you for a moment?… - I asked nervously, But if I wanted to pull away that feeling of insecurity and know seriously if we are okay now, I had to talk to her

- … Im sorry Nyan nyan - She said with a nod of apology - But I must go fast now, I have to go to the doctor to see if I'm completely recovered, it's just a checkup…

I hope that the insecurity in her voice was only my imagination, seems like she made a cheap excuse to avoid being alone with me, but I would not allow that so easily, I need to talk to her and have to be today

- Then… I can accompany you, maybe after that we can get something to eat and then talk… - I told her with my best smile that I could get at that moment

- Hmmm… - I could see doubt in her face, she was mumbling various things until finally spoke - Sorry Nyan nyan, after the doctor… hmmm.. I have to go to pick of a… um… - Obviously she was trying to make a excuse and avoid me

- Yuko, we need to talk, and I can see clearly how you are trying to avoid me, I'm sorry but seriously we need to talk and now - I take her hand and then I lead pulling her to the side room, where there was no one

- Nyan nyan! wait!… what are you doing!? - She cried when I was pulling her until we enter to the room, I make her enter using my force, I push Yuko towards the middle of the room and then I looted the door, leaving the door behind me, so she cant scape now.

- Like I said, we need to talk - I said in a serious tone, but firm

- …. - There was no response from his hand, and began to avoid contact with my eyes.

Seeing her action I knew that the things were not right, and that what happened in practice was just an act…

- Yuko, what happened yesterday… - I was interrupted by her words, this is becoming an habit

- Kojima-san! - She said without looking at me in the eye, but I could see her feelings of enter and sadness - I tried to take things as if nothing had happened… I really wanted to try to forget what happened, but you are not making it easy right now… - She said in the same tone that she was using in the hospital

- I don't want a false Yuko, who only feign things… you were never like that and I'm not planning to let it be now, now stop calling me "Kojima-san", You don't do that normally! - I said the form more aggressive that I could, the way she talks to me hurts me a lot and I cant put the feelings that I want in words…

- A false Yuko?… Kojima-san… - She said while putting emphasis on "Kojima-san" - You of all the persons are the one who doesn't accept the real Yuko!! of all the persons I think you would be the more happiest if I act in this way - This time she turned her look at me, her expression completely different from what Im used to see, that expression made me fell as if I was without breath

- Don't say that… - To see her act in this way, how she talk to me, is something that I never imagined, But I knew very well that it was my fault… - of all the persons…I'm the person who would be suffering more - I was speaking with my true feelings, I don't want to lose her, so I had to fix the stupid thing that I did…

- You?… - She take a deep breath and closed her eyes, as if she was trying to calm herself and then even with her eyes closed she continued talking - well…. Kojima Haruna, I'll give you another chance, I've been honest with how I feel about you, even if I tried to hate you, I couldn't, I love you too much to hate you, but I have a limit and I cant spend my whole life waiting for you to correspond my feelings, so… yesterday I thought that you realized you loved me, but then I saw that I was wrong… - She take another breath and opened her eyes, this time they don't have anger agains them, but had a deep of sadness - You know how painful is to feel that you are reject in every moment?…

Its not too late… She still loves me… I can fix this, what could be… can be…

- I… you know that Im not very honest with how I feel… - I began to speak, as she watched me with her wealth eyes telling that in any time they let a tear roll down - Maybe you think that I rejected your kisses and hugs because I want you… but is not because of that… I really enjoy those kisses and hugs… but Im not as open as you, doing those things surrounded by so many people is not possible for me… - I take a little sigh to think how say my next words - I had to stop to make more excuses, I had to stop of avoid my feelings… Yuko… - I said her name and approached her, I put my heads in her cheeks and then I said loud and clear - My true feelings for you… there are no another more than love, I LOVE YOU… and I don't know why I avoid that feelings for so many time, I could spare you to suffer this… But denying my own feelings bring us to this point… - she drop a tear when she was listening what I was saying, with my finger I stoped her tear and then slowly I approached her face then I could finally kiss her

After our romantic kiss, Yuko began to speak again

- Don't ever make me act in this way again Nyan nyan… I had to get you're confession in some way, I saw no other option… - She said with a look of guilt as I processed what she was saying… then all this was just an acting? was her brilliant idea to make me realize my feelings and accept them? - Sorry Nyan nyan, seriously, it was not easy for me…

- Then… ALL OF THIS WAS PLANNED!? - I said with a disbelief face, I cant believe it!

- Sort of, you don't know how hard was having to act in that way with you Nyan nyan, I was not planning something like this, but in the hospital I realized what you felt, but equally I realized how you don't wanted to accept youre feelings, so… instead of being me who confess her feelings, as always, now had to be you - She finished speaking giving me a smile of guilt

I still could not believe what I was hearing, but I must admit that I really needed this little push

- So… I think I should do the things right this time… - I said smiling a genuine smile - Oshima Yuko, would you be happy henceforth from now be my girlfriend? - I said as I knelt as if I were the prince and she the princess, Im always the princess… now is her turn to be one

- HAHAHAHA! Dont stick anything in your personality to be a prince Nyan nyan - She said in a mocking tone

- Why you say that? Im taller than you, I rememberer you! - I replied with one of my expressions of annoyance

- That has nothing to do Nyan nyan, the princess always be you… and… about the proposal - She paused for a moment doing as if she was debating with herself on whether to accept or not - … OF COURSE I ACCEPT! - She said finally giving me a passionate kiss and making both of us fell to the ground

- I think we should talk about as how you jump on me every you can… - I said trying to stand up, but I failed because she was on me

- Mmmh… NO! Nyan nyan is nor officially mine! and although you don't like it I will harass you more and more!! - The Yuko I knew, which I fell in love was back with me, and even I know that it means more perversions for part of her, I couldn't help than smile and kiss her again

- I love you Yuko, even if you're a pervert…

- I love YOU!! even if you're a tsunder~
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:21:30 AM by abcari »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Crazy ass ending between the two XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
BIG THANKYOU FOR HAPPY ENDING !!! m(_ _)m
My kojiyuu feels is relieved, great ending really :"D

Keep it up author-san, waiting for your next story :3

And for the squirrel & cat: I love you both even you two are a pervert and a tsundere~ XD lol

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh yuko is so good in acting :lol: so she can make haruna to realize finally
so good fic  :thumbup please make short fic or long fic writer-san :bow:

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
I really enjoyed this OS! I really really hope that you write more Kojiyuu fics soon!! :D

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
And I love both of you. :grin: :lol:
Great story.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Kojiyuu -First Love - 12-08-13
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 05:02:41 AM »
New OneShot, and yes another Kojiyuu, sorry is like if I was an author that only write kojiyuu xD
Hope you like it~

-------

First Love

I'm Oshima Yuko I have 24 years old, yes… I'm not too young, but I'm not old, is the best age, you know, the start of the real life? you can have fun but you have responsibilities, let's try to forget the last one…

That day was weekend… My family went with my father's family in other country, that family is boring so I'm alone here and I don't have any plan…

- Maybe I can do something to kill time...

Thats was what I was thinking… In that Weekend was the start of the biggest change of my life… the start of my first love… Or maybe the continuation?….

--------------

I was Bored like hell, so I took my keys and started to walk, I was going to nowhere, that was just a little walk to maybe find something to do.
When I was walking I started to think about my work, I have a new work to attend, the last one was good but the paid was… well… could be better, I forgot to watch my way so in  a  determinate moment I crash with something… well, with someone.

- Ouch! - I scream after my butt feel the ground

- Oh! sorry! - Said to me a cute voice

- Don't worry! don't worry! that was my fault I wasn't watching my way… - Well, thats the truth, the incident was my fault… I see a hand in front of me so I looked up to see the owner of that hand… without words, I think is the better way to explain what I was feeling in that moment, I was watching the more beautiful thing in the world, You would be thinking why I said "thing", well… thats because this girl was an angel! no, angel is not enough to describe her, that girl was a goddess!

- Are you okay? - the goddess was asking me with her beautiful voice, but in that moment I was in a state of shock… if you was in my position you will be in the same way or worst… so she doesn't have an answer for my lips I just was staying in the ground watching her

- Hey, are you okay? you hit your head or something? you doesn't look good… - The goddess now have an concerned tone of voice - you are drooling… sorry for ask this but… are you a disabled person? - eh? disabled person? me?

- Wait… What!? ah! No! I'm not… sorry… - I said, regaining my composure as I was wiping the saliva that came out of my mouth - I just… am… sorry! - I said feeling how my cheeks starting to feel warm

- Don't worry, you are okay, right? - She said the question again, this time I took her hand to stand up

- Yes, I'm ok, sorry again - I give her my best smile, ah~ she is perfect, I want to marry her… eh? wait, she is a girl… bleh, that doesn't matter anyways, after my words I saw the most beautiful smile in the world

- Thats good - She said smiling, ah~ beautiful~ if I was a Man… my… you know what will be… you know how… if you know what I mean… god…I'm such a pervert…

- Am… I haven't seen you around here before… - I said thinking in a low tone, but she have a good ear

- I'm not from here and… I think I'm lost.. - She said watching a paper

- Can I see that? - I asked her extending my hand, she then put the paper in my hand - Hmm… its not to far of here, but you are in the wrong way - I said and then I looked up to see her... she was pouting, aww… that is so cute….

- So… can you help me? you don't have to accompany me if you don't want, but you can say me the right way - she was asking me with a cute expression, God, you are an awesome dude to let me know this godess!!!

- Don't worry, I was doing nothing so I can go with you, in that way you will not be lost again, now I have something to do and you someone who can help you, two birds in one shot, don't you think? - I said smiling, I can have more time with her~

- Thank you - She give me another awesome smile, if this was an anime the scene would be like when the main character was crossed for an arrow with a heart at the tip, I'm in love~ I'm so in love~

- You're very welcome~ - I started to walk to the direction where she needed to go, its not so far away from here but we have time to talk… but… I don't have nothing to talk with her… God! You give me this chance and now I don't have nothing to say!! what can I do? What can I do?…

- So… you're from here? you know, you're house - She asked… she started the conversation!!

- Am… yes… I was taking a walk, I was bored in my house so… - I answered her question with a smile

- Oh… My uncle live in that direction - She said pointing at the paper in my hand - It's an old house, but is cute be there - she said smiling, looks like if she was remembering something good

- an old house?… its the big house that looks like if was a haunted House? - I know that house, is scary but have a good style, when I was little I went to that house, the house was empty in that time

- Yes - She said giggling - Outside looks scary, but in the interior is awesome

- I know, I was there when I was a child - I said smiling - But when I went to there the house was empty

- My uncle buy that house just a few years ago, so… am… - Oh sh…  I forgot to say my name

- Yuko, Oshima Yuko - I said smiling

- Oshima-san - She said my name smiling, oh! that cute smile! - You want to see how is the house now?

- Eh?… really? - Yes! more time with her!

- Yes, you said that you know the house but that was years ago, right? let's said that is the way to say thank you for helping me - Oh so is her way to say thank you… okay I accept that~

- Okay! I want to see! but call me Yuko, Oshima sounds formal and that doesn't like me - Her face was red, so cute~

- O-okay Yuko-san… - She said my Name~

- My name is Kojima Haruna, but you can call me "Haruna" if you want

- Haruna! Cute name! - I said excitedly - So, Haruna from where are you?

- Without honorifics? - she asked surprised

- OH! sorry, you don't like it? - I was so happy that I forgot the "san"

- Well… its not like if I would die just because of that… - She said thinking

- You can call me just "Yuko" if you want, Im not using honorifics so you don't have to use them if you don't want, in that way is more fair - Please accept this!!

- hmm… so.. Y-Yuko… - She said my name without honorific!! now sound more cute than before! - Why you know the house?

- I have an adventured heart! - I said with proud - That house like I said before looks like a haunted House, my friends where scared but I don't! thats why I go to the house in the night to see if was true the rumor about ghosts and that thinks

- And you see something? - She was curios now~

- Well… I remember something… I saw a girl there a cute girl, now that I remember more about that night I fall in a hole, the house was old and the ground wasn't stable, she helped me, I don't know from where she come but she saved me - I said trying to remember more about the incident

- A girl?… you remember how the girl looks?

- I don't remember her face, I pass out and when I wake up I was in the garden of the house, I think she helped me and took me there - I really was trying to remember her face but I couldn't

- Oh… I hope you can remember the girl in the future - She started to walk more fast now I think she want to arrive fast…

- And… here we am… - I said with a sad tone, now I just will look the interior and then take my way to my home… She opened the door and after that she give a sign to enter, when I was there was like if I was in my childhood again, the place looks different but in the same way like if was when I was there before

- Looks different?

- Yes… But not too much… wow… looks more… habitable now - I said giggling - Looks different but in a good way

- When I was a child I came here one time, this house was in reparation for a few years, my uncle buy it when the owners finished the work of remolding- Wait… she come here? no, she cant be…

- A-and your uncle? - I was a little nervous, I know is impossible but I can dream that she was the girl

- He's not here now, I came because I wanted to find someone… - She wanted to find someone?

- Who? - I asked

- My first love - she answered with a smile

- how is him? maybe I know him - I said with a false smile, now I know that she loves someone…

- Hmmm… is small, I'm more taller - She started to said me about him - With a cute smile, and when is sleeping looks so cute and vulnerable and… have a warm lips - Okay, that was to much information to my heart…

- Oh… - I cant say anything, I know that I only know her today but I know now that the love at first sight exist

- But forget about that, Where is the place where you saw the girl? - Thanks for change the topic… now I can enjoy this little time with you

- Hmmm… I think is for this way - I lead her for a few of halls in the house - oh, is here - I said pointing the floor, there we can see how the floor is a little different from the other places of the house

- You fall there? ooh… there where a lot of boxes… - She said as she was watching the place

- Yes, and was dark!! really dark! I was a little scared - I said remembering

- Yeah, But  for that way - She said pointing a window in the right - was a window more big that this, so if you opened the window the moon light started to let see the place

- Hmm… I think I remember that… - Now that I think the windows was different, and yes was more big than this

- And from the window in the ornamentation, you could tie a rope and save a little girl

- Yes… you could do that… EH!? - Wait, wait, wait, wait, how she know that?, I looked to her and she was smiling at me

- You are a dummy - She is mocking at me? - My first love is more small than me - She said pointing my stature - have a cute smile

- I was smiling when the girl rescue me… - I said with a small voice

- And when is sleeping looks so cute and vulnerable - Wait, she is saying what I think?…

- I pass out in that moment so I was sleeping… - Then I remembered one more thing, she said something more… - B-but, you said that your first love have warm lips… - Don't tell me…

- Yes, have warm lips, but you know, is vulnerable when is asleep…

- E-eeeeh!? - And I was thinking that I'm a pervert!? - S-so… I'm your first love?!

- Y-yes… I was not planning to find you so soon… - She's blushing! so cute!!… wait, is not time for this, stop your fangirlism Yuko!

- B-but you only know me for a few of minutes! - I said shocked… but I don't have right to say it! I fall in love for her today and is not to different!

- That doesn't matter - She said like if nothing - Is love at first sigh so is okay, but they are something that is important, what do you feel about this? - She said serious

- W-well… - The Goddess is in love with me, I'm in love with her, whats the problem?… oh I remember now, I'm so fu… nervous that I can't say anything!

- Yuko?… - She's looking at me! Yuko! say something! your goddess is waiting your answer! - I was thinking that you was more bold… okay… - Wait… omg… she's so close.. close.. close… too close!!! her lips… her lips are so close… - Stop to taking steps backwards! - WOW! she's kissing me!!

- Wow! - Was the only think that I could say

- Okay I will take that like a "I accept your feelings"

- Yes… You can take it like that way….

----------------

And… thats my story…

In that Weekend was the start of the biggest change of my life… the start of my first love… well, was the continuation of that first love, oh, I don't say that the girl who save me was my first love, well, that doesn't matter, now I have my first love and she have me
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:22:00 AM by abcari »

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Kojiyuu -First Love - 12-08-13
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 12:34:36 PM »
yappari nyan nyan was the girl who help yuuchan  :inlove: :inlove:
this is so cute :') love at first sight then seeing each other again after how many years aww so cute story  :wub:
please write more!!  :bow: :bow: :thumbsup :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Free time - 14-08-13
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2013, 05:06:30 AM »
Another kojiyuu I think I need to change the name of this topic to "Only Kojiyuu oneshots and short stories"... but I have another fics with other parings in spanish that I want to translate to the english lol

This fanfic is random, dont have much to say, I thought about this because yestarday I had 3 free hours... And for my school is a place similar to the place that I mention in this fic~

P.S: I had a lot of ideas of other kojiyuu oneshots D: I need to stop thinking about kojiyuu and think about other parings xD

------------------

Free time

- We have 3 free hours Yuuchan - I said to Yuuchan who was resting her head in my lap

- I know… you want to do something? eat something? I don't know… whatever you want? - She said looking at me but with a sleeping tone, I think she was falling asleep before I talked

- Hmmm… no, I don't have hungry and we are in the school, the classes are not over yet… - I said in a boring tone, why we have this horrible horary? 3 free hours before the next class, and we have nothing to do…

- You know~ I know what we can do~ - Yuuchan said with a  pervert smile, I know what she want…

- Yuko, No - I said, I know about your pervert thinking Yuuchan

- Nyan nyan, you never want to do what I want to do - She said pounting

- Well… all the things that you want to do are a pervert ones - I said looking at her

- But this time is different! - she said trying to rise her hands to touch my face

- Okay okay, I will try to believe you - I said letting her touch my cheek

- Yey! - she jump from my lap and stand up - You wont regret this!

- I hope so - I said as I stand up from the floor too - So… what is your plan?

- You just follow me~ - She said smiling

- I don't know why but I don't trust in that smile…

- Don't be mean with me Nyan nyan, trust in me a little~ now,  lets go? - She said offering me her hand

- Okay I will try… - I took her hand and we started to walk

We can leave the school in free hours, but I doesn't like to do that, I'm a lazy person… Yuuchan know that so I don't know where she is taking me… the school is big we have a lot of faculties here and thats why I don't know our destiny, I don't know all the place

- Nyan nyan I need you're eyes close from this point - she said to me with a scarf in her hand

- wait, I would not put that in my eyes! - I said in an alarmed tone

- Don't worry I will not do anything to you, I'll promise! - She said to me with a pleading eyes

- Okay, I will do it… but if you try something I will punch you to death, do you understand? - I threaten her in the most aggressive form that I could

- hahaha… O-okay, d-dont worry about that… - Yuuchan… You little pervert… She put the scarft covering my eyes, took my hand and we started to walk again

- Where are we going Yuuchan? the ground feels different, this is not pavement anymore… - I said feeling the ground, this feeling is like when you walk on grass, soil and stones

- Well… when you are in other classes, different's of mines, I'll go to other places here to know more about the campus, one of those days I find an awesome place, is not part of the campus anymore but is not far away, thats why I think I can show you the place, I know you are a lazy person but try it for me please~ - She said to me with a warm voice, so thats why you look tried some days when we are returning to our houses …

- Okay… but… is this like a mountain? - I said feeling tried, the road is rather steep, or so I feel… and behind one of the faculties are mountains and hills

- It's not a mountain, just a little hill… - I know it, I hate excursions…

- Do you hear that? - Yuko said as she stopped my walk

- What? I don't hear anything - I said feeling annoyed, I hate walk to much…

- Just shhh~ and listen - I did what she said

- Whats that?.. water? - Sounds like when in front of you are a river or something like that

- Just walk a little more and you will know~ - Now Im more interested about this, the air smell like wet soil, and I can hear the leaves of the trees move through the air

- Im really curious… and is not too far from the school… - I said really excited

- We are here - she said as we stopped - ready? I will take of the scarft

- Yes, Im ready - Yuuchan took of the scarft, and I could see a beautiful place, in front of me was a little river with stones, was more like a waterway, in the sides where trees and flowers, everything was really beautiful

- Do you like it?

- Yuuchan! this is beautiful! how you find this? - I said as I give her a hug

- I was a little lost - She said with a little blush - but when I was here I thought that I had to show it to you, lets say that this is our secret place~

- Its beautiful… our secret place - I said to Yuuchan as I kissed her

- Yeah, and you know… we are alone here… anyone can hear us… - Yuuchan pervert squirrel!

- Idiot! - I hit her head - Don't ruin the moment!

- ouch! sorry! sorry! but you like the place right? I want my reward~ I had a good idea today for our free time - Yuuchan have this cute face that I can't resist… I hate when she use this method

- Okay… Just a kiss, its that okay?

- Hmmm… well… I want more but… - I cut her words with my passionate kiss

- We need to back to our class… but in the house, I will give you the real reward - I said with a seductive tone - I give her another kiss and started the way to the school - Yuuchan? you need to show me the way, stop thinking pervert things and wait to the night~

- Wah! what? no! Im not thinking about that! wait for me Nyan nyan!!! I want the reward now~!!!!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Kojiyuu - Free time - 14-08-13
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 07:32:53 AM »
yayyy another kojiyuu!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol:
Please post the reward scene!! loljk. haha thanks for the fic!!  :wub: :thumbsup  XD

Silent reader for now

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] Yuiparu - Jealous of a cat - 15-08-13
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2013, 04:24:43 AM »
I'm trying my best to translate some of my oneshots, I dont like write long stories xD so am... here is a new one a little short, is a Yuiparu, hope you like it~

PS: something different of Kojiyuu finally xD

-------

Jealous of a cat

Today I came to Yui's house, I was very happy about that, because I'm a very good friend of Yui-chan… maybe more than friends… but in this moment…

- Bisu~ you are soooo cute~ - Yuihas was hugging and playing with Bisu and because of that she forgot that Paru was there

- Yui-chan, Im here… - Paru said with an angry tone

- Oh! sorry!! I forgot you! - Yuihan answered with a surprised expression, now she's feel guilty because of Bisu she forgot Paru's existence - Im so sorry Paruru~ - yuihan was trying to hug Paru, a nice try to have the pardon of Paru

- I will not forget you, you said to me to come today, but now you only play with Bisu and forgot that I'm here - Paru heavily watched the cat, she had eyes of jealousy

- I'm sorry… Paruru~… are you jealous of Bisu? - Yuihan said with a "Troll face" normally she is a shy person and looks "cool" because of that, but is very different when Paru is with her, only with her is different, with her she can laugh, said nonsense and more

- I-I'm not! - Paru cry to his defense, but a reddish hue was noted all over her face - I-its just that… if you invite someone to your house, you have to attend the person! - Paru said, averting his gaze from Yuihan, her face was still red and she did not want Yuihan to see that.

- Yeah, right - Yuihan said with a big smile because of the reaction of Paru, Yuihan loves when Paru's face take that color, looks very cute

- I'm serious! - "I came today only to see you, as I will not be jealous if you just pay attention to that cat?" Paru thought as he turned his back on Yuihan, she could not face her right now, she was really jealous.

- So… the kitty Paru want all my attention? - Yuihan asked with a provocative tone while doing that Paru is revolved to look into her eyes.

- Y-Yui-chan? - Now Paru was looking directly to Yuihan's eyes

- Haruka, you know that you are more important than Bisu - Yuihan had an intense look as he said those words

"Haruka?, she call me Haruka?… sounds really good how she said my name in that form… WAIT! I'm angry with her! I cant forgive her so easy!" - As Paru was discussing with herself Yuihan was moving slowly to her lips

- Haruka, don't ignore me now you - Yuihan whispered at lass 1 cm to the ear of Paru

- Hm!? - Yuihan in that moment kissed her, Paru could not say anything, at first she attempt to separate from her, but she love this girl with Kansai dialect accent, after struggling for a moment, Paru surrendered to their own feelings, Until Yuihan finished the passionate kiss

- See? You should not be jealous of a kitten . Yuihan whispered with a smile

- I-I wasn't jealous of Bisu… - Paru said blushing as she turned away . as I will be jealous of a cat? - she asked with a nervous giggle

- Sure… Thats why we don't move forward in our relationship - Yuihan said in a whisper that last but not low enough to Paru could not hear

- A-advance i-in -o-our r-relationship? W-we have a relationship? - Paru said with a surprised expression

- EH!? you think I'm the kind of girl who walks kissing anyone you put in front? - Yuihan asked surprised, Yuihan thought that they already had a relationship, but now she realizes that Paru not see it in that way - I always knew that you were in your own world and your own pace, but I never thought that you would not realize my feelings - Yuihan took a long breath and continued - I have to give all my love to Bisu Now~

- to Bisu!? - Paru said in a scream, Stopping Yuihan who had already turned his back to start playing with Bisu, She had a triumphant smile before turning to see Paru again, now making a serious expression

- Yes, thats because I see that you don't want to receive my love - Yuihan was trying hard to not break her serious expression, see Paru's worried face was painful in some way, but she was very beautiful and wanted to kiss her, but she should maintain her role

- NO! you cant give all your love to a cat! Why a cat!? I'm here!! - Paru said like a crazy and very fast, when she realized what she was saying she put her hands over her mouth, not believing what he had just said

- Got you - Yuihan said with a triumphant face - I had to use Bisu to make you jealous, you're not ashamed to be jealous of a kitten? - Yuihan was bothering, but she was very happy that Paru finally told her feelings - Well, now that you know what you feel for me, the place of "my favorite cat" is yours now, Bisu takes the second place, now you don't have to be jealous of a cat - Yuihan finally said before giving a passionate kiss to Paru, which still had a surprised face.

After a passionate kissing session… and whatever you imagine…

- Bisu~you are a very cute kitten~ - Paru said affectionately while was playing with Bisu

- Now You're ignoring me for Bisu!? - Yuihan said crying

- Yup! its my revenge - Paru replied with a poker face, then turn again to Bisu and keep playing with the cheerfully cat

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2013, 05:26:15 AM »
Nyahahahahaha XD bisu i love you!! XD
thanks for the yuiparu os! Its made my day :bow:

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2013, 01:21:52 PM »
that was cute XD

uwaaah~! I'm so jealous with Bisu-sama! XD 
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 02:13:56 PM »
MMMMMMPPPPP! I TOTALLY LOVE YuiParu NOW!!  :shy2:

all HAIL BISU THE NEKO!!!  :on woohoo: such a lucky cat  :wahaha:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 06:38:36 PM »
So cute!! haha... Bisu-sama is lucky to have the affection of those two

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] I will be there with you - Kojiyuu - 25-08-13
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2013, 06:42:52 AM »
This time is about Sayaka's graduation, all of you will know how Yuko was crying a lot, then I saw a comment in tumblr about how someone need to make a fanfic about how Nyan nyan would be there for Yuko

aaaaand... here is! a cute one... I think..

---------------------

I will be there with you - Kojiyuu

I saw everything for one of the screens that we have backstage, Yuko sang the graduation song of Sayaka, she was crying, her eyes with tears, all that make me feel so sad, Yuko always looks cheerful, but this was different, you see… when one of us graduate we cry but not all of us feel the same pain to watch a friend go, some of us are good friends, others are more like work parters, that mark the difference about how we feel when one of us decide to take another road,  when Mariko graduated Yuko was there… now is my turn…

The concert finished, but I couldn’t see Yuko anywhere, Where is she? she need stay with someone, I know the pain that she is feeling, I know that stay alone in a time like this is not good, Yuko… I want to help you, I want stay beside you in a time like this…

- Kojiharu! - I hear a voice calling my name, when I turn my gaze I saw Sae-chan

- What happened? why are you running like this? - Sae-chan was trying to catch her breath

- Yuko… she’s… we need your help - Sae-chan said, I could see concern in her eyes

- Where is she? she’s okay? - I asked worried but Sae-chan took my hand and she began to guide me at full speed

- Sayaka is with her, but we cant calm her, she’s crying a lot and we don’t know what to do - Sae-chan said, Yuko should be suffering a lot right now…

- Yuko! - I said when I could see her, she was in squatting, hiding her face in her knees and I could hear her sobs

- Yuko… I’m sorry… - Sayaka said at the same time that she was slapping her on the back - I know that you are sad, but you need to understand… is what I want to do, this was my choose…

- I… I k-know, I un-understand… but It’s sad… - Yuko said sobbing, I approached Sayaka

- Let me try - I said her in a whisper, Sayaka nodded and  then she left me alone with Yuko

- Yuko - I said in a low tone

- N-Nyan nyan? - Yuko said with a sob

- Sae-chan said that you are not okay, and I’m seeing that… I know how you feel - I said in a calm voice while giving her a hug - But do you remember what you said me when I was like you in Mariko’s graduation?

- I remember… - Yuko said but now she is watching at my eyes

- “You’re not alone, I’m here with you” thats what you said, right? - I said while I kissed her forehead

- But I will cant see her all the days, Sayaka is one of my best friends, who would I ask when I don’t know what to do, she always gave me advice - She said panicked and started to cry more

- Yuko, listen, she’s not dying! - I said a little stressed, Yuko is more strong than this! - I’m here, you can survive without her, like I’m doing without Mariko

- But… what when you decide your graduation?… What will I do?- She said hugging me, I never saw Yuko like this…

- Yuko… I’m your girlfriend, you will never lost me, a graduation is not the end of the world, I know that now, Sayaka will be Sayaka, in or out of AKB, she is your friend, you can ask for advices and whatever you want, I do that with Mariko, when the day of my graduation comes… I want that you stay holding my hand with a smile and after all the event when you comeback to our apartment I will be there with my best smile saying “Welcome home” do you understand? - I say watching at her eyes, she was watching me too, I could see a smile, a little sad, but a smile in the end

- Thanks Nyan nyan… You know that I love you? - She said with a childish voice

- Yeah, I know… - Then I feel how she press my boobs - Yuko…

- You know… I’m sad right now… so… I was thinking that maybe in this way I can feel better - Yuko…You are a pervert… a exploit pervert…

- Okay… just this one… - I said

- You love me too much Nyan nyan - She took my face, she was looking at me with a sweet look

- Yes, and now you are feeling better right? when the graduation of Sayaka in the theater comes I will be with you, backstage, okay?

- Okay - she hugged me again and then she kissed me - Love you

- Love you too my pervert squirrel

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - White Light