JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - My Boy

Author Topic: Let's make new H!P units!!  (Read 6832 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Let's make new H!P units!!
« on: August 18, 2010, 12:28:06 PM »
An example snagged from the "which Eggs in Morning Musume eh?" thread:

Karin is also an ideal choice; she's lively, cute, talented, talkative and most of all, confident. She can be a great Musume, but not in this gen. Put her in a unit with Takechan, Nanami and Haruka for training the elevate her (or maybe the four of them) to Morning Musume when the time is right.

Adorable little babies unit  :w00t:

So let's plan new H!P units ^___^

ANYTHING'S, ANYONE'S FREE GAME
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Let's make new H!P units!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 02:58:11 PM »
So I'm here for the "Kpop-style unit formed out of H!P Eggs" :lol:
That means releasing songs with a bit more challenging melodies/vocals and choreography than your average H!P song, and also maybe more Western influenced styling for singles idk :D But ideally the singles would still be catchy in the H!P way instead of boring autotune stuff

MY AWESOME GROUP

You think "Oh" and "A" were good?
Wait till you hear "EH" !!!!

The group name is silly and kinda simple because Korean groups are like that... Girls Generation? Kara? Rainbow? Brown Eyed Girls? Miss A? Wonder Girls? Secret?
Meet DIAMOND CURLS!!!

Tanaka, 19
She may be too old to join Momusu, but she'd be perfect age for a Kpop-style group. :D
Reason why she'd be good: Vocals, charisma on stage
Reason why she'd not be good: Her teeth are not the usual Kpop standard

Kikkawa, 18
Reason why she'd be good: Great looks, good voice that could be trained even better; fascinating personality. I think Kpop allows more different types of personalities sometimes, whereas in Jpop you have to be an airhead and cute and loud most of the time to get attention and become popular (I'm sure there are exceptions but...)

Furukawa, 18
She could be the rapper that almost every Kpop group has (lol) since she's not necessarily the best singer out of these girls and she'd have the guts to do it LOL.
Reason why she'd be good: She's a good dancer, has a nice figure, hilarious character, and I think she'd look gorgeous with like a "Rainbow - A" makeover

Saho, 15
I'd consider her mah wild card
Reason why I think she'd be good: Lovely voice, good figure (aka skinny with long-looking limbs), good looks and would look gorgeous with K-styling
Reason why she might not be good: She sometimes still seems a little timid - but if anything could beat that out of her, this would...

Sekine, 14
Reason why I think she'd be good: The voice, great hair LOL
Reason why she might not be good: A little young

Mori, 16
Reason why she'd be good: I already once saw a Korean model who had similar facial features to hers, and realized how CUTE and great she would look with a Korean styling (hair, maybe eye make-up). Has height and passion
Reason why she wouldn't be good: Voice may be hit or miss, ..but then again it's not like EVERY Kpop singer has an amazing voice

While all of them with the exception of Konatsu have only done H!P style cutesy dancing so far, I think with proper training all of them have potential to be able to pull off more challenging choreographies XD

I'm not really serious about all this, I think most of these girls are great for H!P style songs instead of Kpop style, but.. Wouldn't it be a fascinating experiment? :lol:

I SPENT *WAY* TOO MUCH TIME MAKING THAT PICTURE BY THE WAY SO PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD. LOL

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 09:55:44 PM »
AWESOME idea Shirenu !!!

On my way to write my dream group...
:kekeke:

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »
Well, it was meant to be more considered but I got bored at the end so here's some fun ...   :P

Hachu Moe Wonda Girls : Akari Takeuchi, Yuuka Maeda & Saki Ogawa.

Japanese pop nonsense cuteness entertainment !!!
Fruity songs with a lot of 8bits sounds like in the YMCK band or more easy, like "Shiawase Beam! Suki Suki Beam!" from Happy 7.
I want them to evolve in a wonderful colourful pop world and be like magical girls ftw.

Hachu Genki Wonda Girls : Momoko Tsugunaga, Chisato Okai & Mai Hagiwara.

Genki rocky buono-like band and that's all… and it's enough I think XD
HELL CHISA IS A LEADAAAAAA finally !!!
She has got a lot of lines ! She's in CENTER !!! And she has released 18 photobooks !!!!

Hachu Sexy Wonda Girls : Maimi Yajima, Airi Suzuki & Miyabi Natsuyaki.

This is madness ! Airi is suddenly 18 ! She's in a hot band, like V-u-Den but better lol.
Fan service at its finest, girls very elegant and tremendous songs.

Hachu wild card : Asuna Okai & Yui Ogura.

Asuna would be a guest in many PV, making cameo appearances... the cutest Waldo XD.
And Yui will promote every band in TV and be the MC in live concerts : she'll finally send MC Makoto to the moon lol (she will also do some Miku Hatsune cosplay too for the same price ah ah).

Well, there's a lot of girls I didn't choose and I'm now realizing all the forgotten ones...
Nevermind, madness is done and here...  :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 05:08:36 PM »
Inspired by

----- >

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 07:56:01 PM »
Sorry shirenu can't play with you this time, i've already got my perfect unit; Buono!  :D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »

Group Name: It's OK!
Composed of the Okai sisters, Chisato and Asuna

I think this group can be pretty flexible; W style, H&A style and god forbid, maybe even GAM style. XD

Though Chisato has good vocals, Asuna still needs a little bit to polish hers. Also, she needs to build up her confidence so she can rise from the other Eggs' shadows.
Dancing, I think both are pretty good. I don't think that they stopped growing so I hope they can be as tall as maybe Miya or Airi. XD

For the 1st single, they will be wearing black nurse outfits. Chisa will be holding a chainsaw while Asuna is equipped with a flamethrower.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 09:23:10 PM »
^
Awww !

It reminds me the fanfic I wrote with the Okai sisters... which is not finished... >____>

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 04:04:08 AM »
This.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 07:43:38 PM »
Was sleeping and had an idea to put all the girls named Saki into a group.
Shimizu Saki, Nakajima Saki, Mori Saki, and Ogawa Saki.

They'd be called "Sakishimete", and their first song would be for the beef industry: "Gyuu to Sakishimete".
PV would have lots of hot dancing and... a cow.
That pun's J-Triumf-grade.

Yeah, my brain does weird things early in the morning.

Now that I'm more awake, I see how crazy that one was.
More reasonably, I think this would be a nice duo:
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline catcher

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »
Interesting. I want to see Karin, Nanami, Kudo trio group. And another groups with Kikka, Takeuchi.. are okay.
Mano, S/mleage, Eggs a few members joint would be exciting.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - My Boy